Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 1 of 2[ 73 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

The Final Revolution Reborn RP OOC ThreadTopic%20Title

Faith is for the transient people.

This is the OOC thread for viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20404 .

Please keep all OOC comments here! Actual signups can go in the RP post, since all you need to do is claim a name!
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D
Re: The Final Revolution Reborn RP OOC ThreadTopic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

And claim I did.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

DAMN, Xero!! xD
When one RP like this one appears, you claim Touhou characters before me? RAGE!

...Just kidding. I'll definitely join. I hope this thing works out. ^^

By the way, since some people might not know Oswald and Marisa, I'll put some link for info on them here.

Oswald: http://odinsphere.wikia.com/wiki/Oswald
Marisa: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Marisa_Kirisame
Terra: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Terra

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!

Ohohohohoho! So someone else DID want to bring in Touhou characters! Well, I'll just leave Koishi out for the moment and intro her later. I think two Touhou characters in the same scene is enough at once.

Watch out, guys, if Reimu and Marisa team up, shit's going down. If Reimu or Marisa decide to fight each other... well, it'll get chaotic.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Two Touhou characters is indeed enough for one scene. And even if they don't fight each other, the scene is pretty chaotic as it is... xD

Well, if you want some fighting between them to ensue, you could go ahead and scold Marisa over some little thing she's done... or maybe because of her attitude (I'm playing her a bit like I imagined Reimu, though... I'll change this as soon as possible...)

Reimu's kind of odd in that sometimes she'd help Marisa, and sometimes she'd just scold Marisa. I think she's just random that way. Though in this case I think they should team up because the ensuing combination would be INSANE. XD

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Alright, let's make it happen. It'll be interesting! xD

Oh uh, by the way CCCM, I might wanna note that Reimu and Marisa can't be stopped from their spellcards unless someone dodges it long enough. They'll just fly higher. XD

The upside is, you can't really be killed by their attacks. It just kinda hurts. And distracts.

I was planning on Snake just grabbing their brooms and shaking them so they couldn't aim correctly. Not quite stop them, but help in some way.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

If you want, make Snake remove Marisa's broom (or Hakkero) from her. Reimu doesn't use a broom, she just flies naturally without any support.

Then there's what Xero said...

I think Snake should start focusing on Oswald while he's weakened. Sounds like something he would do. Snake don't fight fair.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Well, he was already dangerously near the two girls. But anyway, sorry, I didn't see this before posting with Oswald recovering... if you want, I'll edit my post so Snake can attack him.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Sorry for the double-post, but let's give Xero an opportunity to respond before we go on further. I need to stay out for a while, anyway.

...But I'm sure this battle will turn out awesome!

Thanks for playing!

Yaaay for RP reboot!

Couple of important things; Tron and Servbots, the Gustaff and The Gesellschaft. I went with the MvC series Gustaff because MAoTB has Tron cooped up, whereas this one has her viewable.

Also, Tron is open to being swayed by bad guys or good guys. Yes, she's not a real hero, nor is she a real villain, but for the right reasons she'll join either side for her own reasons...even if she's not happy about it! Just putting that out there so people try to coax her into stuff if they want.

As for additional characters, hoo boy...I wanna do a true villain as well, and I was thinking of Joshua from TWEWY but I haven't played the game in a while so may need to get back into the game to understand his personality...

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Ah, someone using Tron! That's awesome. Welcome to the RP, Dahlia! I would classify Tron as being neutral, so you can swing between good or bad depending on your wishes. Oh boy, this will get chaotic, but I want to see where it will go.

About TWEWY, someone playing Joshua or Neku would be cool, adding to the villainy which only has... Wesker as a worthy mastermind so far. Joshua would be a great addition. Well, but suit yourself. xD

Ah, for everyone else involved in the RP: Oswald can be serving under any bad guy. If someone wants to be his "master" on the RP, tell me.

Uh, Aliucon, why did you mess up Marisa and Reimu's combo attack? You coulda stopped Sonic another way so they could've done it. I had to work so I couldn't really help them set it up. =\

I think Oswald should find Wesker eventually. There's nothing cooler than Albert "Uroboros" Wesker controlling a dark knight to murder things.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Xero... CCCM's Snake seemed to want to mess up with them, so Marisa was going down either way before the combo attack. Also, I didn't want to act the combo without you.

Don't worry, she can recover the Hakkero and prepare the combo afterwards, and even if she can't, I figured she CAN use her magic without it, it'll just be way weaker. Have Reimu evade Terra's attack and use a spell card herself if you wish.

And CCCM, that is a good idea. Let's make it so Oswald obeys him.

Actually, CCCM wasn't going to have Snake attack them - I told him that Reimu and Marisa were technically going for the bad guys anyway and that they couldn't really get hurt. So he wasn't going to go through with his plan.

Yeah, I decided that Snake would be better off just attacking Oswald. The witches wouldn't kill anyone anyway.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

But Snake didn't know they wouldn't kill anybody, and he was set there... wait...

Argh, alright. I'm sorry, I ended up screwing the plan. Allow me some laptitude, I'll fix it.

Aliucon wrote:
But Snake didn't know they wouldn't kill anybody, and he was set there... wait...

Argh, alright. I'm sorry, I ended up screwing the plan. Allow me some laptitude, I'll fix it.

Thaaat would be because I forgot to ask CCCM to edit where Snake was. All-around miscommunication. |D;;;

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Irk.. well, sorry, anyway. Let's see how things play out from now. Any ideas?

Aliucon wrote:
Irk.. well, sorry, anyway. Let's see how things play out from now. Any ideas?

Either way, Reimu's breaking from the combo idea. She's hellbent on teaching everyone else but Marisa a lesson, especially so after Terra's attack. Marisa can still chip in once she gets her mini-hakkero back, Reimu won't complain too much.

Remember, Reimu's not the type to start combos - she just kind of goes her own way.

I'm still looking for a way to bring Koishi, Ramona and Sigma in, though.

And I know I still need to tag with Eggman, but I'm thinking of what to do next.

Anyhow, I gotta go to bed. Sorry. More tomorrow!

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Well, I'll be going too now. Played a lot today, might take a while to appear again... but will do it as soon as possible.

Thanks for playing!

Yeah, I really want to use a young boy hero like Neku perhaps, or maybe Pit. Joshua would be great for screwing people about though!

I have settled on another character though; a female villain to add to Wesker's side. I want to keep her a surprise as she's quite a blast from the past, but all I can say is that you may want to ready your bodies for a bit of...possession. :mina:

Also, this is Ulala, Aliucon. You may remember me when I was Dahlia, but just throwing that out there!

Gettin' Old!

Yay behind the scenes discussion

I bagged Jecht, thinking I'll start him off as working for evil but naturally neutral, just met some bad people at the start, may also take Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy at a later date, will need to see how it goes.

Little worried about the massive posts that swamp the place, I'm more of a medium poster but I'll try and keep up while I can.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Welcome, Pierre. I do like Jecht, FFX has a special place in my heart. Good luck posting as him.

Also, Dahlia, I knew you as Dahlia before you changed the nick to Ulala, so I was guessing it was you. Either way, it's good to have you around! You're doing great in the posts. And Veran! Oracle of Ages was like, one of the first games I played on the Game Boy. I look forward to see more of her evilness. xD

I do want to point out right now that Ramona's escape plan is actually pretty foolproof. For those of you who haven't read Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, Ramona has the ability to use a parallel world called Subspace, which allows her to travel from one place to another in a relatively short amount of time.

The thing is, she knows how to traverse it and knows where to go. Normally nobody can follow her unless they've been imprinted with The Glow, an affliction that traps someone's conscious, stress and anger in their head to the point where when it's active, they become a lot more stressed out and pissed. This is because something is causing them to relive past stress and situations they don't WANT to relive. It also means they're technically fighting with themselves in their head, in a sense. Being 'trapped in your own head,' as it were.

And Ramona's pretty damn afflicted with the Glow, so if you ever see her head glowing, you probably should run away.

Also, when in Subspace, Ramona can visit people who are dreaming and see their dreams, and can interact with both.

I will note that despite all of this, Ramona is indeed just a human being, a normal girl with some fighting ability. So her role in this isn't really to fight, since she couldn't last too long against superhumans or robots.

If I need to clarify anything more, let me know.

That's cool, Xero. I just wanted to point out that I'm going to try and make Wesker as fair as possible, despite his abilities. If anyone's played Resident Evil 5, you know what he can do.

I'd suggest not attacking him head on.

Gettin' Old!

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
That's cool, Xero. I just wanted to point out that I'm going to try and make Wesker as fair as possible, despite his abilities. If anyone's played Resident Evil 5, you know what he can do.

I'd suggest not attacking him head on.

I'm actually curious.
I've not played Resident Evil 5
Spoiler: Because I suspect this
XP I don't wanna see Wesker mutate and get killed off for real

So please fill me in on what he can do. I know he's fast speed and his punches are like being hit by a hydraulic hammer but....is he one-shotted by rocket launchers like all other Resi bosses XD.

Claimed Bang Shishigami, alignment good...obviously.
Profile here if you need more info
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Wesker has super speed, and by super, I mean he practically teleports. He can dodge bullets. His punches send Chris "Bulging Forearms" Redfield flying, and he has a magnum to boot. I'm basically putting him on tranquilizers for the purposes of fairness. Although, he does have weaknesses.

Think of it like fighting an Agent in the Matrix. Distract him and he can't dodge your attacks. Trust me, I won't abuse it, but fighting Wesker is never easy and can't be taken lightly in the first place.

Gettin' Old!

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
Wesker has super speed, and by super, I mean he practically teleports. He can dodge bullets. His punches send Chris "Bulging Forearms" Redfield flying, and he has a magnum to boot. I'm basically putting him on tranquilizers for the purposes of fairness. Although, he does have weaknesses.

Think of it like fighting an Agent in the Matrix. Distract him and he can't dodge your attacks. Trust me, I won't abuse it, but fighting Wesker is never easy and can't be taken lightly in the first place.

Ok not that any of the fictional heroes are especially weak except maybe Tails (sorry Somari).
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Of course. I just won't take advantage of it, even though fighting Wesker should be a challenge, especially against superheroes like everyone has.

Gettin' Old!

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
Of course. I just won't take advantage of it, even though fighting Wesker should be a challenge, especially against superheroes like everyone has.

Cool :garyuu:
Gotta remember folks are up against other superpowered people and give them their fair due.
Besides Jecht's not exactly an average joe either XD.

But I feel the urge to bicker rising so I'll be quiet
Made by Chesu+Zombee

What are Jecht's powers, by the way?

Gettin' Old!

You don't know Jecht?

A profile for history and whatnot

He's strong, very physically strong and I'm going largely by his Dissidia appearance where they made him playable.
If prepared he can just take any full frontal hit and shrug it off
Has a few limited but powerful magic attacks like summoning meteors and laser eye beams
He can transform into his Final Aeon form for extra strength and speed if he needs it.
While he's nowhere near Sonic or Wesker's speed he is quite fast, above average for a human but no superhuman running speed.

Things like that, prefers to brawl without really using his sword.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I knew Jecht was Sin in FFX, but I never saw him playable. But yeah, those powers are cool.

Gettin' Old!

Also are you old Snake or young Snake?

Personally I'd have chosen Big Boss (Peace Walker variation) XD Fighting dragons and bench pressing tanks all the way.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Thanks for playing!

To clarify as you may have seen from my post; Luigi is NOT going to be mentioning a lot of if any dialogue. Screams, vocal sounds such as 'Hm?' and 'Mario?' are all I have planned for him, reason being I want to be faithful to Luigi in that you don't hear him talk a lot in his games, and adding 'a' to every word is something that would irk me. So that's why I had him describe rather than talk, hope that's not too confusing. XD
Page 1 of 2 [ 73 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads