Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Digimon RP Sign-UpTopic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

LET'S ALL GET DIGITAL!

Storyline: In the world of Digital World, there are Digimon Tamers who has their own Digimon Partner. All was fun but one day something happened, Dark Gears came out of nowhere and Dark Towers came out of the ground. The Digimon quickly ran including the Tamers for they feared that their own Digimon would be taken. Nobody knows why the Dark Gears came back or the Dark Towers for that matter, all they know was that the Digital World has been thrown into darkness. Few of the Digimon Tamers were chosen with one of the 10 spirits of Ancient Warriors that were known around the Digital World for stopping Lucemon. Who will save the world from the Darkness?

Rules:
No Godmodding please
Have Fun.
And first come first serve. But there are 10 spirtis. You can only have ONE. Spirits are as followed: Fire, Light, Ice, Wind, Thunder, Earth, Wood, Water, Steel, and Darkness. Spirits Of The 10 Legendary Ancient Digimon

Application:
Name:
Digimon Partner:
Spirit Of Ancient Warrior:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
---------------------

Name:Anthony Scaccio
Digimon Partner:Agumon
Spirit Of Ancient Warrior:Fire(AncientGreymon)
Appearance:Image(Minus The sword)
Personality:Kind-hearted, serious in battle, calm, and sometimes mysterious.
Bio:Anthony Scaccio became a Digimon Tamer at the age of 10 and his starter digimon was a Koromon who then later Digivolved into Agumon. They both were partners and inseparable and they came across the Spirit Of Flames, Anthony looked at it and a voiced from the Spirit spoke to Anthony it said "I have been waiting for you, Anthony." And that was all it said to him. Anthony touched the Spirit Of Flames and he turned into a Digimon Agunimon. Ever since then He and Agumon had worked as a team. Anthony and Agumon are what some people could call the Ultimate Fire Team.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Digimon RP Sign-UpTopic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

I swear if you guys do not know what Digimon is..... Then I have to give out an Epic Facepalm.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads