Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

GS5 All Anime Cutscenes (MEGA SPOILERS)Topic%20Title

The Trial to the Truth begins

I got permission from someone who did a GS5 playthrough on Twitch named Madoushii to do this. So I compiled all the anime cutscenes together in one video. There will be MAJOR spoilers so watch at your own risk. I even included cutscenes from the DLC case too. Enjoy.

Spoiler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsMtUuJS6Y

Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here
Re: GS5 All Anime Cutscenes (MEGA SPOILERS)Topic%20Title

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

I love the anime quality in this game <3
If I hadn't seen this in context to the game, I'd have thought this was a new character, lol.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

I ask myself why the heck doesn't AA have it's own anime. I would watch it and the anime cutscenes prove it.

Justice1 wrote:
I ask myself why the heck doesn't AA have it's own anime. I would watch it and the anime cutscenes prove it.

I'm sure that they will come up with a Anime for it once they sort out everything.

Derper

Justice1 wrote:

It's probably like when Takashi Miike was directing the live action movie, Takumi and the others didn't really have much say on what to do and the changes since they're not the director and the ones more experienced on making films, as well as being busy working on the games while the film was being made.

I remember one of the people who's working on Ace Attorney say that if there will be an anime they'd need to find people who really does understand the Ace Attorney. It's probable that the people working on the games would be too busy to influence how the anime should be made so it's important to entrust the series to anime producers who understands the series so the anime won't deviate too much from the plot or the characters while still being fit to the standard format of being around 30-minutes per episode, and the number of episodes that would need to be produced.

Still want an Ace Attorney anime though even if the above are possible reasons there hasn't been one yet. o3o
Sometimes I feel like facepalming
I'm just not sure on whose face to push my hand on.

Reglare wrote:
Justice1 wrote:

It's probably like when Takashi Miike was directing the live action movie, Takumi and the others didn't really have much say on what to do and the changes since they're not the director and the ones more experienced on making films, as well as being busy working on the games while the film was being made.

I remember one of the people who's working on Ace Attorney say that if there will be an anime they'd need to find people who really does understand the Ace Attorney. It's probable that the people working on the games would be too busy to influence how the anime should be made so it's important to entrust the series to anime producers who understands the series so the anime won't deviate too much from the plot or the characters while still being fit to the standard format of being around 30-minutes per episode, and the number of episodes that would need to be produced.

Still want an Ace Attorney anime though even if the above are possible reasons there hasn't been one yet. o3o

Me too. It would not only be fun to watch but also to enjoy if you're a fan of the series. I saw the live action movie and there are some things that I like but other times, I have some legitimate complaints.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)