Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 3 of 6[ 207 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Which AA Character you'd like to see in GS6?Topic%20Title

Athena Internet Defense Force

Nearavex wrote:
Larry needs to return, if only to hit at the oracle princess.

Dewd, isn't she like...14?

Chronically Unstable

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
Nearavex wrote:
Larry needs to return, if only to hit at the oracle princess.

Dewd, isn't she like...14?

Where? Just where did you see her age? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Athena Internet Defense Force

I'll admit I got the info third-hand so I don't know where they derived it from.

Strange... I thought she looked like more like 16-17 to me.

Blend #107, please.

Considering GS6 LITERALLY takes place in the Kingdom of Kurain, I think Maya almost HAS to be in it. :maya: :godot:

I'd really like to see Ron and Desiree again. Maybe Ron stole some evidence from the culprit?

Other characters I'd like to see are:

Lana Skye
Ema Skye
Jake Marshall
Max Galactica
Valant Gramarye (I really want to see Max and Valant interacting)
Thalassa Gramarye
Shi-Long Lang
Tyrell Badd
Klavier Gavin

and Franziska von Karma naturally
Wherever the mundane gives way to miracles, a word is whispered... Gramarye! I am like a deity, with the stage as my domain! It is a potent, primeval power I possess. Valant's skill is the real deal.

Great Revival

I really love AAI2 so maybe some of those characters can reappear?
And as much as I love Edgeworth, Franzy has barely been fleshed out, even in AAI and T&T, but maybe that's just me wanting Interpol to be involved in main series stuff, but without seeing Lang again, because frankly Franziska would be the better pick...or maybe I don't care about those reasons and want to see her whiling in 3D.

Winter Flag Trademark

How about this? I'd love to see Courtney or Yumihiko in GS6. Sure, there's a lowest chance possible for that to happen... But hey, at least Kay (the great thief of everything) might appear in this... if you know what I mean. >.>'

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Great Revival

Anything to see Debeste character return.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
I'll admit I got the info third-hand so I don't know where they derived it from.

Well, I've finally remembered to check by hoso_boso's blog, and he described a few details from when he tried the demo at TGS.

Leyfa Padma Kurain - 14
Gaspen Payne - 56
Bokto Tuani - 9

By Gaspen's age, we can assume GS6 takes place one year after GS5.

...But may I repeat something? Bokto is nine, and he's a tour guide. Nick is literally being led around this kid's hometown like he's his out-of-town uncle. It's cute to think about it, until you realize they arrested a nine year old for killing a guard posted in front of the royal treasury.

Dang, son.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Art Person

Wow Bokuto and Leyfa are young.
My theory that Leyfa was actually Maya channeling her spirit the whole time is probably not sound... Can a spirit medium shrink if she channels someone younger/smaller than them? (Well... Maya is a bit short, so it's not impossible).

Great Revival

SuperAj3 wrote:
My theory that Leyfa was actually Maya channeling her spirit the whole time is probably not sound... Can a spirit medium shrink if she channels someone younger/smaller than them? (Well... Maya is a bit short, so it's not impossible).

It should be possible to shrink, after all Misty Fey channeled Dahlia who I would bet is smaller than her.

Winter Flag Trademark

SuperAj3 wrote:
Wow Bokuto and Leyfa are young.

Forget it, I thought you said Leyfa channeling Maya. But other than that, is it possible for a medium to channel a spirit and stay on that state for... I dunno, like... MONTHS!?

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Art Person

Oliver wrote:
It should be possible to shrink, after all Misty Fey channeled Dahlia who I would bet is smaller than her.

I forgot about that. I guess it is still possible!

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:
Forget it, I thought you said Leyfa channeling Maya. But other than that, is it possible for a medium to channel a spirit and stay on that state for... I dunno, like... MONTHS!?

It doesn't have to be continuous, she can stop channeling when Leyfa's not needed, and Maya stays in the Kurain palace out of sight until some case happens and in the final case Nick finds her (or it gets revealed in court). I can totally see that happening!

Sup folks

Location: Point straight ahead and yell 'Objection!' I'm the one behind the bench on the other side

milaza wrote:
Okay yeah I also forgot about Cody Hackins. He's the only PW:AA character (aside from criminals) that hasn't been seen since his first game, so I think it's be pretty cool if he appeared again. Maybe as a defendant in murder, or as a professional photographer...?

Definitely!
Just imagine; 18 year old Cody Hackins, katana, camera and all, making a 3D reappearance.
I hope he learnt how to draw that sword properly, or meets :simon: blackquill

Great Revival

icyicy00 wrote:
milaza wrote:
Okay yeah I also forgot about Cody Hackins. He's the only PW:AA character (aside from criminals) that hasn't been seen since his first game, so I think it's be pretty cool if he appeared again. Maybe as a defendant in murder, or as a professional photographer...?

Definitely!
Just imagine; 18 year old Cody Hackins, katana, camera and all, making a 3D reappearance.
I hope he learnt how to draw that sword properly, or meets :simon: blackquill

Ah, Cody...
I miss him. He's probably one of my favorite AA characters. "If you were a superhero, I bet you'd be Lame-O Man!"
He just dishes out all the burns. :cody-talk:

The video game boy; the one who wins

Oh yes, Cody. It'd be great to see him again.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

They could make some Steel-samurai references. Maybe Kurain Kingdom is like China and videogames where everything is lacking behind the other regions, so they've just gotten the Steel Samurai hype and Cody is traveling abroad to attend to some fan-event or something.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

In that case... Edgeworth would have all the reasons to show up. Clearly, it's for a very important mission.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Great Revival

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
In that case... Edgeworth would have all the reasons to show up. Clearly, it's for a very important mission.

It's far too important, someone like Mr. Edgeworth cannot be trusted!

He has threats of national security to take care of... after he attends to the Steel Samurai Kurain Parade disguised as Pink Princess :cody-shock2:

Great Revival

Actually, now I want Ace Attorney SECRET Investigations

Scratch spriter

Hey guys, I think Ema's return is impossible since Capcom already showed the new detective for Apollo's cases.
Spoiler: The new detective

Last edited by Hesseldahl on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Revival

Hesseldahl wrote:
Hey guys, I think Ema's return is impossible since they already showed the new detective for Apollo's cases.

Come on, the detective was confirmed at launch to be them.
Ema never had a chance.

My speech is liberated; I say what I say

milaza wrote:
MBr wrote:
I want Franziska to team up with Blackquill

YES. Those two are both so great, but I'd feel sorry for Apollo (or whoever the DA is) because of all of the whipping/birds.

if i didn't like adrian x franziska so much i'd definitely ship them

Birds with whips? :franny: :simon:

Spoiler:
Well the cast is quite bloated. I'd like Trucy' s character to not revolve around panties, and Apollo get more of a story.

I honestly think that the reason Klavier' s character was bad, was because they tried to shove his whole personality and stuff (real descriptive!) down our throats, along with AJ' s general rushed feeling. The brother of a demon lawyer(Kristoph=Male Dahliah=Satan) who's also a German lawyer rock star who unknowingly got Phoenix' s badge taken away thanks to his super evil brother. Yeaaaaah, no. I still want him back though.

If Thalassa does come back, I want it to be in a case where we're defending the alleged murderer ,Trucy. I'm probably the only one who thinks she's a selfish girl, running off, leaving her kids to play magician.

First, fix the major character flaws *cough*ATHENA*cough* then have minor characters such as Gummy , Franny, Maya, even Larry back in. I'd like it like that rather then have Larry suddenly be king of panties or something.
Oldbag for the win.

Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.

Hesseldahl wrote:
Hey guys, I think Ema's return is impossible since Capcom already showed the new detective for Apollo's cases.

Spoiler:
Interesting that Apollo has returned to Nine-tales Vale again, probably dragged there by Trucy and her Magic Panties. It must have been a polite way of telling him to beat it and find a job for his job.

But seriously, nice sprite. It looks professional, though doesn't quite match the style of the models in-game. Where else have I seen her? Is she a character in a fangame?

WhatTheWhat wrote:
Spoiler:
If Thalassa does come back, I want it to be in a case where we're defending the alleged murderer ,Trucy. I'm probably the only one who thinks she's a selfish girl, running off, leaving her kids to play magician.

Spoiler:
Nope. I also couldn't give any less of a damn about her; it's physically impossible. Her story is done and bringing her back for Trucy and Apollo to learn a truth that wouldn't change anything... wouldn't change anything. Besides, there's no point in berating Phoenix for idling over it because, like me, he couldn't give a damn either.

On a separate note, I really, really want to see Larry again in Kurain. He's a traveling artist and wooer of women across the world. How could he NOT show? Well, Phoenix may not appreciate it, but he's gonna be stuck with an annoying character by his side one way or another. It's always the case with him.

Great Revival

Hesseldahl wrote:

Spoiler:
Interesting that Apollo has returned to Nine-tales Vale again, probably dragged there by Trucy and her Magic Panties. It must have been a polite way of telling him to beat it and find a job for his job.

But seriously, nice sprite. It looks professional, though doesn't quite match the style of the models in-game. Where else have I seen her? Is she a character in a fangame?

Spoiler:
She's one of Hessel's sprites.

The cape is self-fluttering

On a separate note, I really, really want to see Larry again in Kurain. He's a traveling artist and wooer of women across the world. How could he NOT show? Well, Phoenix may not appreciate it, but he's gonna be stuck with an annoying character by his side one way or another. It's always the case with him.

Ugh, please no. At 34/35, it would be creepy especially if he still hits on teenagers, and we've had enough of that with Hotti/Hickfield.

I wouldn't mind seeing Larry again, just not a clone of 25-year-old him.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Great Revival

Jean Descole wrote:

Ugh, please no. At 34/35, it would be creepy especially if he still hits on teenagers, and we've had enough of that with Hotti/Hickfield.

I'd like for him to have a similar personality, but matured just a little bit.

My speech is liberated; I say what I say

That awkward moment when you doublepost :payne:

I love Larry, he's one if those people who never truly grows up. Yeah, being 35, he won't be able to hit on girls anymore. :larry: (I'm getting OLLLDDDD Nick!)

Anywho, Larry needs to be brought back I mean c'mon he's an iconic member of the crew by now, like maybe he found his girlfriend once and for all....

Yeah right. You get the gist here though.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.

Jean Descole wrote:

Larry will always be Larry, regardless of how he ages or what he does for a living. That said, the only teens he's hit on are Maya and Kay, and he doesn't push it like he means it. And when Larry pushes for a date, he really pushes for it.

Not quite related, but I'm hoping he'll return a world-renowned artist who, as expected, is in huge debt. If Maya's not going to be around binging off of Nick's money, then Larry will be.

Nonetheless, I understand that by bringing him back, he'll definitely become some sort of witness that we may have to cross-examine. I just hope that cross-examination isn't too tedious or prolonged only for the sake of "funny".

the only teens he's hit on are Maya and Kay

He's also hit on Franziska. We just don't think about it since 19 is considered an adult.

I'm not saying he should come back with no sexual interest in females. I'm just saying a 35-year-old hitting on someone almost young enough to be their daughter is a little creepy. And this is coming from someone who doesn't have a problem with age gaps in pairings.
Spoiler: AAI2
Hell, there was a point in AAI2 where it sounded like hug-happy Ray was hitting on Kay. Fortunately, everyone had the good sense to dismiss it as "be serious, Uncle Ray!" but still. It was a little bit creepy.

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

To me, someone of legal age is not a teenager, so I wouldn't find it creepy. But I got what you meant. I was just saying that it's part of his character and it'd be difficult to take it out without changing too much. He may not act like he has the hots for teens anymore, for example, but when questioned by Phoenix regarding the princess or whomever, he changes topics immediately. Just a subtle touch like that would do.

Doesn't Larry in T&T think Pearl is cute until he finds out she's actually 9?
Maybe they could do something similar to that if he does come back in AA6. Have him hit on Leifa for most of the case, then at the end Phoenix tells him she's 14 and he freaks out like he usually does.

Larry can return as long as he drops the Laurice Deuxnim schtick for good. Seriously, AAI2 just completely reused that entire idea of him and his seemingly silly sketch suddenly being a major plot-device.

Great Revival

JoyCoy wrote:
Maybe they could do something similar to that if he does come back in AA6. Have him hit on Leifa for most of the case, then at the end Phoenix tells him she's 14 and he freaks out like he usually does.

Actually, I'm pretty sure he calls her cute but not that kind of cute.

Oliver wrote:

Really?
In case 2, I thought he said something about being willing to date Pearl if she didn't have the same name as one of the girls he had dated in the past :ron:

Great Revival

JoyCoy wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Really?
In case 2, I thought he said something about being willing to date Pearl if she didn't have the same name as one of the girls he had dated in the past :ron:

I completely forgot that he's in Case 2, actually.. XD

JoyCoy wrote:

He says she sounds cute when he hears her talking on the phone.

JoyCoy wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Really?

And then there was this comment. I think Larry is speaking generally but he does make a comment like that if you present Pearl's profile.

...NAILED IT

The execution is ready, Your Honor.

Here's an original one, I'm sure:
:maya:
Also:
:phoenix:
Aaaaand..... that's about all I ask for. Am I a Trilogy fanboy? That's debatable. I don't really need :edgey: to appear in every game, but I find the defense attorney and his assistant irreplaceable. But I guess the developers were seeking diversity.

Come to think of it, EVERY franchise should chuck its top two main characters. We should replace Link and Zelda... Sonic and Tails... Mario and Luigi... (blah and blah... blah and blah...)

Oh wait... Maybe we shouldn't!

Why not, you ask?

Because that would be dumb.
The execution rests, Your Honor.
Page 3 of 6 [ 207 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)