Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Anyone got any ideas on the singer for the Water Mirror?Topic%20Title

That one super-uncooperative witness

(For reference, the original video is here.)

I've been agonizing over this for so long, far more than it's really worth. My gut feeling is Haruka Shimotsuki, who previously did the vocalized Guitar's Serenade back in 2008 - this kind of vocal thing is typical of the stuff she does. But the problem is I can't tell if maybe it's because I've played too many Gust games lately, because just because EXEC_ViiBaCi_MjiiRa/ and Wish for Treasure are on my brain doesn't mean it's her (especially since Shimotsuki's vocal range is so ridiculously expansive I can't particularly pinpoint if it is or isn't her).

Anyone got any ideas? Or are the vocals too far in the background for any good guesses?
Re: Anyone got any ideas on the singer for the Water Mirror?Topic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Yep, Eshiro has officially confirmed that the singer for the Ritual Song is Haruka Shimotsuki!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)