Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 275 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The Enigma

A party boat!
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

With confetti, shots and coffee everywhere!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

First the Smooth o' wagon, next the Party boat. It would be a nice addition to the lake by the lakehouse.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Awesome. :b33r:

Racing through the sky like a Missile

You gaiz ar th best. One for each Altimomate!
*takes a shot*
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Mwah! :b33r:

[Whip the cream!]

Mwah! :b33r:

The Enigma

yassss *raises glass*

EDIT: Rubia, don't forget to take a shot for yourself. You are the "ti"in the Altimomate after all
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

:b33r: Ya.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

I remember a real long time ago, where I was in the Ace Attorney world, and it was during the events of AJ, I think. Anyway, Apollo got involved in an incident and then I encountered Trucy. So all I had to say to her was; "Um, Trucy... your brother was involved in something bad..."

(I wonder what would happen if I ACTUALLY encountered Apollo and I ACTUALLY challenged him to a Pokémon battle and won...)
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

^ :/

----------
Apollo: You are not putting lipstick in my hair. What's that for a plan, anyway?
Aura: Your spikes are already messed up, anyway.
Apollo: ... I know. (Touchy subject)

AA7.

Klavier has a t-shirt that says "Why not get fucked up?"

Drunkworth.

Someone had made miis or mii-like drawings over courtroom sprites that were the person's mental image of people in this thread. Mine looked pretty much exactly like me. WG was a lobster.

Apollo at a dinner party.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Apollo: You are not putting lipstick in my hair. What's that for a plan, anyway?

You admitted it, didn't you, Aura? You just want an excuse to mess with his hair.
Quote:

Because why not?
Quote:
Drunkworth.

*takes a shot*
Quote:
Someone had made miis or mii-like drawings over courtroom sprites that were the person's mental image of people in this thread. Mine looked pretty much exactly like me. WG was a lobster.

...grandpa? Is that you?

Gotcha!
Why not.
:b33r:

[Whip the cream!]

Drunkworth, getting people drunk by just being himself. :b33r:

Oh thank goodness we finally moved in and I could get a good night's rest... In fact, I had such a deep rest that I don't remember any context. Ah well, who needs it?

I dreamed about this thread again, but for some reason, we Altimomates really became a gang and were swearing like mad as we talked... about our silly dreams. It scared everyone away.

...I'll take a shot to that. :b33r:

Next was one where I thought I had a life-sized model of Edgeworth. It was a pain to move him through the door since I couldn't dismantle him. Then I regretted leaving him in here because it felt uncomfortable with him watching me sleep.

Thankfully, he wasn't there when I woke up.

Finally, I had a moment with Maya when the subject of "ghost whisperer" came up. I thought it fit her nicely and so did she, but she noted that she already had a title, so decided to pass it to me... even though I have no experience whispering with ghosts.

Unless... I was a ghost? Hm, the plot thickens.

Student678 wrote:
I remember a real long time ago, where I was in the Ace Attorney world, and it was during the events of AJ, I think. Anyway, Apollo got involved in an incident and then I encountered Trucy. So all I had to say to her was; "Um, Trucy... your brother was involved in something bad..."

But what's wrong with being stoned? ;) ...*takes a shot*
It really was the first thing that popped into my head.

Going for Miles wrote:

Aura really likes to put stuff in Apollo's hair, doesn't she?

Quote:
AA7.

Amazing.

Quote:

Drunkworth.

I read these two together. xp

Also: *takes a shot*

Quote:

With Klav wearing that shirt and Drunky crashing the party? :D

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

...grandpa? Is that you?

Whoa. How does it feel to be a lobster?

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Drunkworth, getting people drunk by just being himself. :b33r:

Hopefully he ain't spying on female dogs while they sleep. *swigs another shot*

Quote:
I dreamed about this thread again, but for some reason, we Altimomates really became a gang and were swearing like mad as we talked... about our silly dreams. It scared everyone away.

Sounds legit :edgey: Cheers.

Quote:
Next was one where I thought I had a life-sized model of Edgeworth. It was a pain to move him through the door since I couldn't dismantle him. Then I regretted leaving him in here because it felt uncomfortable with him watching me sleep.

Haaaahaha. And understandably so.

Quote:

That would make me even more worried xD

Quote:

Does she?

Quote:
Amazing.

Thanks, I try.

Quote:
I read these two together. xp

Why not get fucked up? ...Drunkworth.

Quote:

Headcanoned.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Oh thank goodness we finally moved in and I could get a good night's rest... In fact, I had such a deep rest that I don't remember any context. Ah well, who needs it?

More important that you got a good rest, hehe!
Quote:

Hahaha I love it! And I swear like a sailor at times anyway. A shot and a cheer! :b33r:
Quote:
Unless... I was a ghost? Hm, the plot thickens.

Dun-duun!
Quote:

Nah, I'm not a lobster. I'm pretty sure it was my grandpa trolling since he did GfM to look like them, which is legit since he knows them. Me... well, it was a lobster incident.
Quote:

No, he's too busy having SEX! With A WOMAN! As he told Simon in GfM's dream. Also... *swigs shot because I need a dang shot*

Student678 wrote:

But what's wrong with being stoned? ;) ...*takes a shot*
It really was the first thing that popped into my head.

No, I think it was actually theft or assault.

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

Game Grumps need to play Ace Attorney

I remember a dream in which I was a defendant in a Phoenix Wright case, who then turned out to be the 'villain'. But I never said a word, as I never do say anything in my dreams. Which made me really suspicious, so since there was only one piece of decisive evidence and the lawyer (Phoenix, I think) was clueless about it, I ended up with a guilty verdict because I couldn't testify about it.

Today was even more of a hassle because we still had lots of reorganizing to do and I had homework to catch up... Now, I'm half-dead. Hey! I'm that much closer to chasing my dreams too!

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

That would make me even more worried xD

This sounds like a case for Sherlock Holmes... II. "Case of the Missing Edgeworth".

Quote:
Quote:

Does she?

I remember she put things like honey into people's hair, but I don't remember if it was Apollo's or Blackquill's... from a dream of yours way back.

Quote:
Quote:

Headcanoned.

We need a picture of this too; for the thread photo album.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

Nah, I'm not a lobster. I'm pretty sure it was my grandpa trolling since he did GfM to look like them, which is legit since he knows them. Me... well, it was a lobster incident.

Ah, okay. I'm tempted to ask about this lobster incident, if you're willing to talk about it?

Quote:
Quote:

No, he's too busy having SEX! With A WOMAN! As he told Simon in GfM's dream. Also... *swigs shot because I need a dang shot*

That was a suspicious claim in the first place... It's the kind of thing guys would say to cover for something they really don't want people to know.

Grump wrote:
I remember a dream in which I was a defendant in a Phoenix Wright case, who then turned out to be the 'villain'. But I never said a word, as I never do say anything in my dreams. Which made me really suspicious, so since there was only one piece of decisive evidence and the lawyer (Phoenix, I think) was clueless about it, I ended up with a guilty verdict because I couldn't testify about it.

:( That stings, man. I know the feeling.

Grump: Huh, that's intriguing. And a bummer :/
Rubia: Ah, the joy of moving.
Totally.
Hahaha, really.
We sure do.

Altimomate dream: The four of us was investigating something. C-R was some kind of park on a hill. It also had a waterslide, but without any water in it at the time being. Me and Rubia were walking together, and discussing last investigation when Rubia had climbed into the slide and found some animal, a baby crocodile or something of the sort. I suggested that since the slide went upwards after that, meaning Rubia hadn't been able to go any further than that, there might be more to find, so we should check it out again when there was water in it. Rubia asked if I wanted to try it out, but the slide was that kind which is like a pipe that you're inside, and I said those make me feel claustrophobic (which they do) so Rubia said she would go in it next time as well.
We met up all four at the stairs to C-R, but it turned out it was closed. WG suggested we'd sneak into it anyway, he himself had done that a few times, but the rest of us said we'd rather wait until it was open again, to avoid the risk of getting found out and banned. Down the stairs we went, towards a lobby that was part of C-R as well, but open. Bramimond had already gone there so we hurried after her.
When I got to the lobby, with WG coming right after me, Rubia was sitting in a sofa and Bramimond was in the kitchen getting herself and Rubia some water. At the sofa table were two more glasses.
Me: (jokingly, towards the kitchen but not loud enough for Brami to hear) Oi! Water boy! (To myself) Hmmm, thinking about it, I actually AM kinda thirsty. *takes a glass and goes to the kitchen*
And that was that.

Apollo, Klavier and Daryan (and appearently someone else, the victim) are in a house. It's a game I'm playing, but I'm very into it as the dream consists of me being Apollo and actually walking around in the house. The three of us are in different, nearby rooms when a shot is heard from one of them. Having played the case before, I know Daryan just shot someone and I am supposed to go to another room where Klavier will greet me with his grumpy-looking sprite and talk to me. So the GfM-part of me is trying to find the right room, while the Apollo-part of me is panicking. "Klavieeeer! Klavieeeeer!!" I go to one room, but nothing happens there, then another next to it, nothing, leading me back to the room I started out in, and I'm like "Hahaha, let's pretend that didn't canonically happen. Or that Apollo was so in shock from hearing the shot that he got irrational and ran in a circle". I then tried going to the room the shot was heard of, which was a bit creepy and I didn't think that was where I was supposed to go, but it turned out it was, as Klavier stood by the door looking grumpy, and led me out of the situation.

Going for Miles wrote:
Apollo, Klavier and Daryan (and appearently someone else, the victim) are in a house. It's a game I'm playing, but I'm very into it as the dream consists of me being Apollo and actually walking around in the house.

Seems quite ironic because you are Apollo Justice... >:)

Hahaha! Apollo playing as Apollo then.

---
Quote:
Quote:

I... felt inspired.

[Whip the cream!]

This sounds like a case for Sherlock Holmes... II. "Case of the Missing Edgeworth".

I want it.
Quote:
Ah, okay. I'm tempted to ask about this lobster incident, if you're willing to talk about it?

Hahaha it wasn't anything special, it was quite silly. Grandma and grandpa hosted this family party some months ago and they served crayfish, among other things. My cousin has a German boyfriend, so we had to speak English with him and suddenly I heard him and grandpa reffering to crayfish as "lobsters". I said that no! Lobsters are lobsters and crayfish are crayfish. They claimed they were correct. I knew I was correct. They said Google Translate said it. I proved that it didn't. Anyhow, I got very annoyed with a hint of amusement because I knew it was rather comical, by not being believed in the first place because I knew I was right damnit! So one could hear me mumble "lobstahs" now and then during the evening. "Lobstahs. They didn't believe me. I knew I was correct." (Being as blind to my environment as I am I got quite amused now, when I looked up from the screen and saw a framed picture of a lobstah that stands on my bookshelf.)
Quote:
That was a suspicious claim in the first place... It's the kind of thing guys would say to cover for something they really don't want people to know.

"I heard that you got really drunk during a party and made a complete fool of yourself." "Nonono! I was HAVING SEX! With a WOMAN!" "...yeah. I heard that you made a fool of yourself by being found in the host's bedroom having sex with one of the women at the party." "Nonono! I didn't do that, I wouldn't be so rude! I was HAVING SEX! With a WOMAN!" "That's what I'm trying t..." "SEX! WOMAN!"
Going for Miles wrote:
Altimomate dream

Shots and cheers! :b33r:
Quote:
Rubia asked if I wanted to try it out, but the slide was that kind which is like a pipe that you're inside, and I said those make me feel claustrophobic (which they do) so Rubia said she would go in it next time as well.

Awwww! Baby crocodiles and such! I want to go in there. :acro: And I have some anti-claustrophobia, I like small spaces, so I wouldn't have any problem with the pipe - on the contrary I think I'd find it really cosy.
Quote:
WG suggested we'd sneak into it anyway, he himself had done that a few times, but the rest of us said we'd rather wait until it was open again, to avoid the risk of getting found out and banned.

Am I a reckless, sneaky bastard in your Altimomates/Almomates dreams or what!? Hahaha!
Quote:
Down the stairs we went, towards a lobby that was part of C-R as well, but open. Bramimond had already gone there so we hurried after her.
When I got to the lobby, with WG coming right after me, Rubia was sitting in a sofa and Bramimond was in the kitchen getting herself and Rubia some water. At the sofa table were two more glasses.

Chillllllll. :3
Quote:
Me: (jokingly, towards the kitchen but not loud enough for Brami to hear) Oi! Water boy! (To myself) Hmmm, thinking about it, I actually AM kinda thirsty. *takes a glass and goes to the kitchen*

x3
Quote:
Apollo, Klavier and Daryan (and appearently someone else, the victim) are in a house. It's a game I'm playing, but I'm very into it as the dream consists of me being Apollo and actually walking around in the house. The three of us are in different, nearby rooms when a shot is heard from one of them. Having played the case before, I know Daryan just shot someone and I am supposed to go to another room where Klavier will greet me with his grumpy-looking sprite and talk to me. So the GfM-part of me is trying to find the right room, while the Apollo-part of me is panicking. "Klavieeeer! Klavieeeeer!!" I go to one room, but nothing happens there, then another next to it, nothing, leading me back to the room I started out in, and I'm like "Hahaha, let's pretend that didn't canonically happen. Or that Apollo was so in shock from hearing the shot that he got irrational and ran in a circle". I then tried going to the room the shot was heard of, which was a bit creepy and I didn't think that was where I was supposed to go, but it turned out it was, as Klavier stood by the door looking grumpy, and led me out of the situation.

Hahaha! I really liked that dream! The whole thingie.

About your drawing: BRAVA! BRAVA! BRAVISSIMA! x´D :´D

Quote:
"I heard that you got really drunk during a party and made a complete fool of yourself." "Nonono! I was HAVING SEX! With a WOMAN!" "...yeah. I heard that you made a fool of yourself by being found in the host's bedroom having sex with one of the women at the party." "Nonono! I didn't do that, I wouldn't be so rude! I was HAVING SEX! With a WOMAN!" "That's what I'm trying t..." "SEX! WOMAN!"

Oh Drunkworth, ever the reasonable <3

Quote:
Shots and cheers! :b33r:

Swoosh! :b33r:

Quote:
Awwww! Baby crocodiles and such! I want to go in there. :acro: And I have some anti-claustrophobia, I like small spaces, so I wouldn't have any problem with the pipe - on the contrary I think I'd find it really cosy.

Yup! I'm comfortable with small spaces as well, but that kind of slide is a nein-nein for me.

Quote:
Chillllllll. :3

Jawohl :3

Quote:
Hahaha! I really liked that dream! The whole thingie.

Me too! I think it was a good and suspenseful case. And Klavi is such a catcher in the rye :D

Quote:
About your drawing: BRAVA! BRAVA! BRAVISSIMA! x´D :´D

Ah! Thankya :will:

Apparently, Subby is Sherlock Holmes II now because she found me my Edgeworth statue. It seems he got lost on the way to a movie studio, where I was to star in a scifi romance flic. (Apparently, it was about a girl who meets with a sexy blue female alien with time-shifting powers and the two get along really well. Also, John Travolta made a cameo as some random old and bitter comedian.) Before I entered the studio, I left him with security and their dog. This time he'll stay put...

Going for Miles wrote:
Altimomate dream:

Oh, here we go. :b33r:

Quote:
The four of us was investigating something. C-R was some kind of park on a hill. It also had a waterslide, but without any water in it at the time being. Me and Rubia were walking together, and discussing last investigation when Rubia had climbed into the slide and found some animal, a baby crocodile or something of the sort.

Aww. Who's a good little flesh-tearing monster? You are! Yes you are! Imma name it Snappy.

Quote:
I suggested that since the slide went upwards after that, meaning Rubia hadn't been able to go any further than that, there might be more to find, so we should check it out again when there was water in it.

What, noooo! How could I be so easily defeated!? D:

Quote:
Rubia asked if I wanted to try it out, but the slide was that kind which is like a pipe that you're inside, and I said those make me feel claustrophobic (which they do) so Rubia said she would go in it next time as well.

The Return of Rubia... coming to theaters sometime... maybe.

Quote:
We met up all four at the stairs to C-R, but it turned out it was closed. WG suggested we'd sneak into it anyway, he himself had done that a few times, but the rest of us said we'd rather wait until it was open again, to avoid the risk of getting found out and banned.

Sneaky WG. Say, when did he become the guy who'd break into places again?

Quote:
Down the stairs we went, towards a lobby that was part of C-R as well, but open. Bramimond had already gone there so we hurried after her.

At least the lounge is niiice. And thanks, Brami! :pearly:

Quote:
And that was that.

Ha, who's the water boy now?

Quote:
Apollo, Klavier and Daryan (and appearently someone else, the victim) are in a house. It's a game I'm playing, but I'm very into it as the dream consists of me being Apollo and actually walking around in the house. The three of us are in different, nearby rooms when a shot is heard from one of them.

At first I was going to say "Oh, the game is afoot, my dear Watson!" but then
Quote:
Having played the case before, I know Daryan just shot someone and I am supposed to go to another room where Klavier will greet me with his grumpy-looking sprite and talk to me.

Well, that's that.

Quote:
So the GfM-part of me is trying to find the right room, while the Apollo-part of me is panicking. "Klavieeeer! Klavieeeeer!!"

He's so concerned. ;_;

Quote:
I go to one room, but nothing happens there, then another next to it, nothing, leading me back to the room I started out in, and I'm like "Hahaha, let's pretend that didn't canonically happen. Or that Apollo was so in shock from hearing the shot that he got irrational and ran in a circle".

Ha! This is definitely legit.

Quote:
I then tried going to the room the shot was heard of, which was a bit creepy and I didn't think that was where I was supposed to go, but it turned out it was, as Klavier stood by the door looking grumpy, and led me out of the situation.

Good ol' grumpy Klavier marking the game progress.

Going for Miles wrote:
I... felt inspired.

This is good, very very good. :redd:

WaitingforGodot wrote:

I want it.

And I got it!

Quote:
Quote:

Hahaha it wasn't anything special, it was quite silly. Grandma and grandpa hosted this family party some months ago and they served crayfish, among other things. My cousin has a German boyfriend, so we had to speak English with him and suddenly I heard him and grandpa reffering to crayfish as "lobsters". I said that no! Lobsters are lobsters and crayfish are crayfish. They claimed they were correct. I knew I was correct. They said Google Translate said it. I proved that it didn't. Anyhow, I got very annoyed with a hint of amusement because I knew it was rather comical, by not being believed in the first place because I knew I was right damnit! So one could hear me mumble "lobstahs" now and then during the evening. "Lobstahs. They didn't believe me. I knew I was correct." (Being as blind to my environment as I am I got quite amused now, when I looked up from the screen and saw a framed picture of a lobstah that stands on my bookshelf.)

Hahaha! That's pretty sweet. You now got ya own lobstah!

Quote:
Quote:

Now I'm getting concerned that it wasn't actually sex or a woman...

Good job, Subby! And I wanna see that movie.
Snaaaappyyy :D
The power of physics, Rubia. The power of physics.
Haha, who knows. It just happened somewhere along the road, it seems.
Good ol' Brami :3
Hahaha!
Yeah. Whodunnit! ...Daryan.
:larry:
Apollo is good at running in circles, after all.
Grumpy Klavi can prove himself useful.
Thank you very much :redd:

Well, if I ever need to remember something I've forgotten, I now know I can rely on Subby after all. She can be a little eccentric and likes to go haywire, but she does it when it counts, pal! :gymshoe:

Going for Miles wrote:
Snaaaappyyy :D

I think we just got our thread mascot. ;3

Quote:
The power of physics, Rubia. The power of physics.

Curse you, physics! You're the reason I can't freely change between my human and dog forms! :missle:

Quote:
Apollo is good at running in circles, after all.

The one and only.

Now if only we had a hall of fame to hang our beautiful pieces of thread history...

Aww...
Awwsome. :3
Indeed. Let's break the law... of physics! Hyi-ya!
I think this thread is a hall of fame in itself :trucy:

[Whip the cream!]

(Apparently, it was about a girl who meets with a sexy blue female alien with time-shifting powers and the two get along really well. Also, John Travolta made a cameo as some random old and bitter comedian.)

Hahaha, that actually sounds like a kinda fun movie.
Quote:
Aww. Who's a good little flesh-tearing monster? You are! Yes you are! Imma name it Snappy.

Snappy! :edgey: I like Snappy too! As long as it isn't... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FjywBCv_8E AAAH THE FLASHBACKS! THE FLASHBACKS, MAN!!! *takes deep breath*
Quote:
The Return of Rubia... coming to theaters sometime... maybe.

Tsst!
Quote:
Sneaky WG. Say, when did he become the guy who'd break into places again?

I wonder that too, haha. I certainly don't have the guts for such things IRL.
Quote:
And I got it!

Wooooh!
Quote:
Hahaha! That's pretty sweet. You now got ya own lobstah!

Hahaha yes, a dear lobstah of my own!
Laaah-lobstah! I got a lobstah! Laaah-lobstah, a lobstah of my own! ~
Quote:
Now I'm getting concerned that it wasn't actually sex or a woman...

I was using the THREE FINGER PLAN! On a MAN!

Dammit, WG. *takes a shot* I hope you aren't implying that Edgeworth and Apollo are in cahoots about that plan.

... *takes another shot for Schnappi* I don't know why I know that theme.

[Whip the cream!]

Dammit, WG. *takes a shot* I hope you aren't implying that Edgeworth and Apollo are in cahoots about that plan.

...dammit, me. *takes a shot as well* "His paaaAAaaAath is also my paaAAaaAAAath now! To reach the truUUUuUUuth!"
Quote:
... *takes another shot for Schnappi* I don't know why I know that theme.

Eh, heck, he can have one. And Snappy too. *double-shot* I think it was all over the internet around 2003 or something. Our German teacher played it for us when I was 13, saying "it's a cute little song". And we all groaned since it was all over the internet and we were sooo tired of it.

The Enigma

Going for Miles wrote:
Altimomate dream:

Whee!
Briammonde: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbsnyBOnzLw
Quote:
The four of us was investigating something. C-R was some kind of park on a hill. It also had a waterslide, but without any water in it at the time being.

headcanon'd
Quote:
Me and Rubia were walking together, and discussing last investigation when Rubia had climbed into the slide and found some animal, a baby crocodile or something of the sort.

Hello, Snappy! :D
Quote:

I know that feel, bro. I got stuck in one of those last summer...
Quote:
We met up all four at the stairs to C-R, but it turned out it was closed. WG suggested we'd sneak into it anyway, he himself had done that a few times, but the rest of us said we'd rather wait until it was open again, to avoid the risk of getting found out and banned.

Damn, WFG. You so sneaky in all these dreams. I'm starting to think you're like that IRL x)
Quote:

Heh, that would be something I would do.
Quote:
And that was that.

Hey, who you calling waterboy? Lol jk, *gets you water anyway* you probably need it for all those shots XD

Quote:
The three of us are in different, nearby rooms when a shot is heard from one of them. Having played the case before, I know Daryan just shot someone and I am supposed to go to another room where Klavier will greet me with his grumpy-looking sprite and talk to me.

Dammit, Daryan
Quote:
So the GfM-part of me is trying to find the right room, while the Apollo-part of me is panicking. "Klavieeeer! Klavieeeeer!!"

Pfft, Apollo
Quote:
I go to one room, but nothing happens there, then another next to it, nothing, leading me back to the room I started out in, and I'm like "Hahaha, let's pretend that didn't canonically happen. Or that Apollo was so in shock from hearing the shot that he got irrational and ran in a circle".

Yes, let's go with that.
Quote:
I then tried going to the room the shot was heard of, which was a bit creepy and I didn't think that was where I was supposed to go, but it turned out it was, as Klavier stood by the door looking grumpy, and led me out of the situation.

Well, I'd be mad too if one of my band members shot someone.

Quote:
I... felt inspired.

...Yasssss *takes more shots*

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Lobster, crawfish. Potayto, potahto. :3
Quote:

It's his DESTINY! *takes shot* oh, can we add that to the list? And take ten more shots for whenever Simon finally discovers his? :D
Apparently, Subby is Sherlock Holmes II now because she found me my Edgeworth statue. It seems he got lost on the way to a movie studio, where I was to star in a scifi romance flic. (Apparently, it was about a girl who meets with a sexy blue female alien with time-shifting powers and the two get along really well. Also, John Travolta made a cameo as some random old and bitter comedian.) Before I entered the studio, I left him with security and their dog. This time he'll stay put...

That's an interesting movie! Hope Edgey has learned his lesson.

Quote:

Snappyyyy

Quote:
At least the lounge is niiice. And thanks, Brami! :pearly:

Gotta take care of my mates :edgey:

Hm, dreams yes. Dreamlets...

Simon stood at the edge of time and space itself, staring at the sun as the wind blew through his hair. He smiled a small smile as an inner peace settled in his soul, knowing that he lived for this very moment. He took out his skateboard and proceeded to bomb down the hill, prepared to deliver the 50 orders of soba to his various clients: in other words, himself.

Phoenix, upon waking: ...Ten fingers, ten toes. I can move all of my extremeties. Huh...everything seems to be normal.
*long pause* Yes!
Ryu: Morning, beautiful.
Phoenix: Goddammit.

Exactly Pt. 1
Maya: All of this arguing is getting us nowhere.
Phoenix: We haven't even been arguing.
Maya: Eeeeeexactly.

Exactly Pt. 2
Maya: Do you know what the best part about dreaming is? You can drink a lot and eat a lot and not get fat or get drunk.
Phoenix: But you're not drinking or eating anything, Maya.

Professor Layton was wandering around England one day and ended up in Labrynthia. He realized he forgot to give back the graded tests to the students. Professor Layton sat down and wondered where he went wrong.

Phoenix: I can't find my pen. I really need this pen. Oh my gosh, if I can't find my pen...has anyone seen my pen? For the love of God, where is my pen?! AHHHHH

The result of taking naps today :D

[Whip the cream!]

Bramimond wrote:
Damn, WFG. You so sneaky in all these dreams. I'm starting to think you're like that IRL x)

Haha! The funny thing is that I'm absolutely not like that, on the contrary, I'd never have the guts to trespass, so I wonder why this is! x)
Quote:
Lobster, crawfish. Potayto, potahto. :3

Nooo haha, don't team up with them! Lobster, lobstah!
Quote:
It's his DESTINY! *takes shot* oh, can we add that to the list? And take ten more shots for whenever Simon finally discovers his? :D

His DESTINY! Oh, yes, yes! *takes shot* Getting tipsy in here... *takes one for the road*
Quote:
Simon stood at the edge of time and space itself, staring at the sun as the wind blew through his hair. He smiled a small smile as an inner peace settled in his soul, knowing that he lived for this very moment. He took out his skateboard and proceeded to bomb down the hill, prepared to deliver the 50 orders of soba to his various clients: in other words, himself.

This sounds sooo chill and sweet and nice. :3 <3 Love everything about it, it would be adorable to see him on a skateboard hahaha. And, haha, I dreamed that he ate soba once.
Quote:
Phoenix, upon waking: ...Ten fingers, ten toes. I can move all of my extremeties. Huh...everything seems to be normal.
*long pause* Yes!
Ryu: Morning, beautiful.
Phoenix: Goddammit.

x´D
Quote:
Exactly Pt. 1
Maya: All of this arguing is getting us nowhere.
Phoenix: We haven't even been arguing.

Valid, valid, valid.
Quote:
Professor Layton was wandering around England one day and ended up in Labrynthia. He realized he forgot to give back the graded tests to the students. Professor Layton sat down and wondered where he went wrong.

Next Layton-game will be named Professor Layton and the Existential Crisis.

Bramimond :
Yeahhhh, Briammonde :b33r:
Ohhhh :( That's what I'm scared of. That and not getting enough air and not being able to sit up straight. Creepy things.
Hahaha, thannks :D And that is true. *toasts in water*
Daryan, Daryan, Daryan *shakes head*
Ja... I'd be too. Grumpy at the very, VERY least.
Shot shot shotshotshot!
You're one hell of a(n Altimo)mate :edgey:

Ohhhhh Simon baby darling <3 That's magnificent.
Damnit, Ryu.
Oh my, that's our Maya alright. Exaaaaactly.
Poor Layton...and poor Phoenix. Hate it when that happens.

[Whip the cream!]

I know where Penis' ...

This is what happens when you think "Phoenix" and "Pen" at the same time.

HEY! I only took IMAGINARY shots!

I know where his pen went. Diego stole it to draw things on a passed out Drunkworth. :javado: Javadå? (Missed what GfM wrote about that until after and then I forgot to comment it, so I do it now. "Yeah, so what?")

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Enigma

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Haha! The funny thing is that I'm absolutely not like that, on the contrary, I'd never have the guts to trespass, so I wonder why this is! x)

Maybe that's a side to you that you didn't know you have
Quote:
Nooo haha, don't team up with them! Lobster, lobstah!

XD lol I'm kidding. We folk on the bayou call em mudbugs (which is a rather unflattering name if you ask me), and some do get mad when people call them lobsters. I like that though...lobstah!
Quote:
His DESTINY! Oh, yes, yes! *takes shot* Getting tipsy in here... *takes one for the road*

I hope he finds it soon. For the shots!
Quote:
This sounds sooo chill and sweet and nice. :3 <3 Love everything about it, it would be adorable to see him on a skateboard hahaha. And, haha, I dreamed that he ate soba once.

Eating soba on a skateboard XD
Quote:
Next Layton-game will be named Professor Layton and the Existential Crisis.

That would be one complicated puzzle

Going for Miles wrote:
Ohhhh :( That's what I'm scared of. That and not getting enough air and not being able to sit up straight. Creepy things.

Apparently it helps when you raise your head and legs up, but...no one told me that at the time :oops:
Quote:
You're one hell of a(n Altimo)mate :edgey:

:godot:

Quote:
Poor Layton...and poor Phoenix. Hate it when that happens.

It's always the little things...

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I know where Penis' ...

This is what happens when you think "Phoenix" and "Pencil" at the same time.

I know where his pen went. Diego stole it to draw things on a passed out Drunkworth. :javado: Javadå? (Missed what GfM wrote about that until after and then I forgot to comment it, so I do it now. "Yeah, so what?")

Nice, WFG :hotti:

[Whip the cream!]

Bramimond wrote:
Maybe that's a side to you that you didn't know you have

Yes. Perhaps I should get out of that sneaky trespassing-closet.
Quote:
XD lol I'm kidding. We folk on the bayou call em mudbugs (which is a rather unflattering name if you ask me), and some do get mad when people call them lobsters. I like that though...lobstah!

It is unflattering, they deserve better... Yeah, lobstah!
Quote:
I hope he finds it soon. For the shots!

Eeeexactly!
Quote:
Eating soba on a skateboard XD

Awww hahaha. xD
Quote:
That would be one complicated puzzle

Good thing a true gentleman never leaves one unsolved.
Quote:
Nice, WFG :hotti:

I'm a classy bastard, alright. :hotti: (And I know it wasn't a Freudian slip, I'm not interested in Phoenix'... parts.)

That's where the pen...is. in his pants.
Jaaa, vaddå? Damnit, Diego. ...but it'd be pretty funny.

Raise your legs and head? Sounds like a recipe for getting stuck. In a very unfortunate position at that. ...but I'll never go in one anyway.
Hotti-smiley looks horrible on phone. Not that it doesn't otherwise too.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
That's where the pen...is. in his pants.

Aaaaah! That explains things! That's where the pen... is, right next to his...
Quote:
Jaaa, vaddå? Damnit, Diego. ...but it'd be pretty funny.

...yeah... It would. Draw it.
Quote:
Hotti-smiley looks horrible on phone. Not that it doesn't otherwise too.

Do I want to know...
Page 275 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby