Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 276 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Is that a pen in your pants or...

(That's a classy way to start a new page)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

The Enigma

Pfft, you guys :b33r:

WFG: Next to his pocket!

GFM: Slightly raised, but I agree they're still pretty scary regardless. I'm not much a waterpark person anyway. Going to them, and working at them basically killed it for me :sahwit: Though breaking into an empty one on the other hand...
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

So classy. I'm getting a sense of déjà vu. Didn't similar things happen quite a lot some period of time last year? Classy things on new pages?
Bramimond wrote:
Pfft, you guys :b33r:

Meheheh! :b33r:
Quote:
WFG: Next to his pocket!

Exacty! :edgey: And the pocket is... Alright, I have to stop, I'm not 12.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

B: Ohoho. :b33r:

Aah, I see.

W: Probably. Because we're usually classy.

The Enigma

This thread has always been classy. Classy people having classy dreams. It's just full of class.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

Yes. We're people of wealth and taste. It's important to be classy and dignified.

It's all about da class, da class...

The Enigma

...Frack, I forgot what I wanted to say.

[Whip the cream!]

Whatever it was that you forgot... Your post made me laugh. :edgey:

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Enigma

Glad I can still entertain!

[Whip the cream!]

Yässsss!

...sure there isn't any alcohol in imaginary shots?

The Enigma

Whaddya talkin bout, doubleya eff gee?

It's just your imagination, brooo *takes shot*

[Whip the cream!]

Yah Moohg'n... I believeya' right sisss. J'st m imagination pleeh'n tricks on me... *double-shot*

AY CHEERS! :b33r:

The Enigma

Yassss *passes out, time for more dreams*

Nah. I'm not as think as you drunk I am. (I'm gonna be that person and say we've gotten soo off topic :D )

Last edited by Bramimond on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pleasant dreams.

[Whip the cream!]

Nightie! *tosses confetti in all the colours of the wind*

Kristoph, Trucy and a frog got killed, but then they were brought back to life again. "Don't let yourself get killed by motor oil." "Legal attorneys - avoid, yes, probably, no, barely miiine, barely even legal."

Altimomate sleepover :3 Rubia was in her dogform. I woke up in the middle of the night and checked C-R on my phone, under my duvet so the light wouldn't bother anyone. Then i came out of there because I heard Bramimond had woken up as well. There was a lego platform with some lego pieces on it that was just lying around, she asked me to place it on top of her head. The request itself, and the way... she spoke... was kinda... out... there..., so I was thinking to myself "is she drunk on imaginary shots or just reaaaally tired", but nevertheless I did as she asked, then she placed some item on top of my head. Then WG woke up as well and wanted to join in, but there weren't any more stuff to use so we just put a sheet over him xD Then Bramimond took Rubia for a walk.

Me and Bramimond saw a commercial for two exclusive Disney princess dolls. We both wanted them, but figured it would be funnier to give and recieve them as a gift than buying them for ourselves. So we both bought them and gave the ones we'd bought to each other :edgey:

Racing through the sky like a Missile

A whole lotta drinking going on in this thread. Ultimate Altimomate glory. Cheers. :b33r:

I still haven't tucked in and passed out into dreamland yet, but I felt bad for not showing up earlier. :( We just moved in so still lots of things to do... and fix. And on toppa that, full-time school. At least I am grateful dream-me isn't working at the sales booth anymore and has become a full-fledged movie star. But watching over Phoenix, Maya, and Edgeworth is becoming a full-time side job. >3>

Going for Miles wrote:
Kristoph, Trucy and a frog got killed, but then they were brought back to life again. "Don't let yourself get killed by motor oil." "Legal attorneys - avoid, yes, probably, no, barely miiine, barely even legal."

I don't know if it's the fatigue, but I have no idea what all this means... but it is true that drinking motor oil is toxic though probably, if barely, legal.

Quote:
Altimomate sleepover :3

All the aww. *takes shot*

Quote:
Rubia was in her dogform. I woke up in the middle of the night and checked C-R on my phone, under my duvet so the light wouldn't bother anyone. Then i came out of there because I heard Bramimond had woken up as well.

It's like we all know and gather when C-R is up, like some telepathic notification power...

Quote:
There was a lego platform with some lego pieces on it that was just lying around, she asked me to place it on top of her head. The request itself, and the way... she spoke... was kinda... out... there..., so I was thinking to myself "is she drunk on imaginary shots or just reaaaally tired", but nevertheless I did as she asked, then she placed some item on top of my head.

Hahaha. Lez'go legos.

Quote:
Then WG woke up as well and wanted to join in, but there weren't any more stuff to use so we just put a sheet over him xD

Good enough. We're ready for Halloween.

Quote:
Then Bramimond took Rubia for a walk.

^w^
Btw, why is it that Brami's always the one to take care of me? Not that I mind, but maybe... a little unfair? ´·w·`

Quote:
Me and Bramimond saw a commercial for two exclusive Disney princess dolls. We both wanted them, but figured it would be funnier to give and recieve them as a gift than buying them for ourselves. So we both bought them and gave the ones we'd bought to each other :edgey:

Genius. Which Disney princesses?

Ok, I really need to go to bed, I'm nearly toppling. G'night guys.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Mmmhmmmmm. Cheers.

Motor oil is bad to drink? Good to know.
Yaaay.
That was probably it. "Somebody just had a dream!"
Hahaha, I know, right? :O "No snacks before dinner, Rubia." On a sidenote, I think I accidentally referred to you as "Walkia". And Bramimond's username was... something I don't remember, but it sounded pretty much like the letters in "Bramimond" but tossed around. Still, I think we Altimomates all take care of each other :D Bramimond got you water and a walk, and me, WG and herself wine that time. You offered to search the waterslide twice and drove the car for us a while ago. You did crash it into a yaard, but still. WG contributed with food for the basement chilling, and kindly offered to break into places for our sake. And I put myself and my shirt on the line to get the potato salad we wanted, and put lego on Bramimond's head to make her happy. And that's just my own dreams.
Hehe. I think it was Rapunzel, and... "Bianca from Frozen" ô.o

Gooood niiiight, Rubia Tuesday...

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Altimomate sleepover :3

That's cuuute. :b33r:
Quote:
The request itself, and the way... she spoke... was kinda... out... there..., so I was thinking to myself "is she drunk on imaginary shots or just reaaaally tired", but nevertheless I did as she asked, then she placed some item on top of my head.

Hahahah, what a way to start the day.
Quote:
Then WG woke up as well and wanted to join in, but there weren't any more stuff to use so we just put a sheet over him xD

Of course you put a sheet over me. xD
Quote:

Did the stickfigure eat a lot of sugar lately what with all this sweetness? x3
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
A whole lotta drinking going on in this thread. Ultimate Altimomate glory. Cheers. :b33r:

Altimomate glory! ваше здоровье! :b33r:
Quote:
But watching over Phoenix, Maya, and Edgeworth is becoming a full-time side job. >3>

Awww poor Rubia. :/ A lot to do both IRL and in dreamland.
Quote:
It's like we all know and gather when C-R is up, like some telepathic notification power...

Must be so, haha!
Quote:
Good enough. We're ready for Halloween.

Yäääss.
Quote:
Ok, I really need to go to bed, I'm nearly toppling. G'night guys.

Nightie! *tosses confetti*
Going for Miles wrote:
Still, I think we Altimomates all take care of each other :D Bramimond got you water and a walk, and me, WG and herself wine that time. You offered to search the waterslide twice and drove the car for us a while ago. You did crash it into a yaard, but still. WG contributed with food for the basement chilling, and kindly offered to break into places for our sake. And I put myself and my shirt on the line to get the potato salad we wanted, and put lego on Bramimond's head to make her happy. And that's just my own dreams.

:333
Quote:
"Bianca from Frozen" ô.o

Oh. That girl. Of course.

Quote:
Quote:
Jaaa, vaddå? Damnit, Diego. ...but it'd be pretty funny.

...yeah... It would. Draw it.

You mean... this...?
(Fun fact: I was gonna search for images of "troll face", but I accidentally searched for "Diego Armando" instead. Well, they're pretty much the same thing so...)

Quote:

Not even that, it was in the middle of the night xD

Quote:
Of course you put a sheet over me. xD

Hahaha, what? :redd:

Quote:

I ate a cinnamon roll yesterday, maybe that fueled it :3

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
You mean... this...?

x´´D Diego's expression is perfect. How beautiful that he double-trolls by taking Phoenix' pen and drawing on Drunkworth.
Quote:
(Fun fact: I was gonna search for images of "troll face", but I accidentally searched for "Diego Armando" instead. Well, they're pretty much the same thing so...)

YES, that was a fun fact! At least I find it very funny right now, hahaha.
Quote:

Ah yes, that's right. xD I have to admit it sounds pretty fun to goof around like that in the middle of the night. (Or rather, extra fun, it would be eitherway.)
Quote:
Hahaha, what? :redd:

What? xD

...no haha I don't know, it just felt so... "of course they put a sheet on me" and I have no idea why I thought so from the start. It just felt like something you guys could do. x)
Quote:

Aw, that might be it! :3

Quote:
x´´D Diego's expression is perfect. How beautiful that he double-trolls by taking Phoenix' pen and drawing on Drunkworth.

Haaaha, thanks, I appreciate it. Yes, it's a good day to be a supertroll.

Quote:
YES, that was a fun fact! At least I find it very funny right now, hahaha.

I found it very funny when it happened as well xD

Quote:
Ah yes, that's right. xD I have to admit it sounds pretty fun to goof around like that in the middle of the night. (Or rather, extra fun, it would be eitherway.)

Yup! And it felt very much like a middle-of-the-night-idea. Hey, could you put that lego thing on my head, please?

Well, I guess I was pretty tired again, so I don't have much to recall, but there are two dreamlets:

First was about Santa's elves. "Why am I thinking about this? It's not Christmas yet." But apparently, Santa was concerned about his elves because two of them weren't working well with each other. One of them was incredibly grumpy because another kept messing things up and he thought the other was doing it on purpose. He then brought the two elves up to me and asked me to help settle things between them. I'm not sure why I was their counselor, but okay. Then... when I got a good look at them... they looked like Larry and Edgeworth. Doh. As it turned out, the reason why there was a smoldering pile of what used to be toys is that Larry forgot he left them by the incinerator of all places. I later left Edgeworth to finish berating Larry.

Speaking of holidays, we're coming in close to Halloween and this one happened to be about Edgeworth's greatest fear. This dreamlet actually came to me from a short moment in half-wakefulness. Because we now live very close to some train tracks, we frequently hear trains passing by, and when a huge freight comes speeding along, it actually causes some tremors all the way here. I was basically shaken awake, but before I really came to my senses, I happened to see Edgeworth crouched under his desk. It seemed like he felt the tremors too. I slipped down there with him and gave him a comforting hug.
And then I woke up and wondered why that scene came to me, and then I realized I was actually shaken awake by the tremors. Funny how that progression came along.

Going for Miles wrote:
Motor oil is bad to drink? Good to know.

I only know from rumors, but they say it tastes really, really nasty...

Quote:
That was probably it. "Somebody just had a dream!"

Haha. This just reminds me of a running gag in my family, which stemmed from when I was still a li'l grade schooler. I had just learned about Martin Luther King Jr., and when the holiday to celebrate him came along, I was very grateful to him, as any little kid would be. Then, my dad quizzed me on why he was so important that he'd get his own holiday. I thought about it for a bit, and then I answered, "Because he had a dream!" They all laughed and I was dumbfounded. "But he did!" And then my dad joked, saying, "Well, I have lots of dreams too! I once dreamed I was president!" I was so, so confused... but they let me off.
And then from then on, they wouldn't let it go every time MLK would come up in a topic.

Quote:
"No snacks before dinner, Rubia."

Phooey.

Quote:
On a sidenote, I think I accidentally referred to you as "Walkia". And Bramimond's username was... something I don't remember, but it sounded pretty much like the letters in "Bramimond" but tossed around.

Walkia... Got a nice ring to it. "Walkia Whew the Woyal".

Quote:
Still, I think we Altimomates all take care of each other :D Bramimond got you water and a walk, and me, WG and herself wine that time. You offered to search the waterslide twice and drove the car for us a while ago. You did crash it into a yaard, but still. WG contributed with food for the basement chilling, and kindly offered to break into places for our sake. And I put myself and my shirt on the line to get the potato salad we wanted, and put lego on Bramimond's head to make her happy. And that's just my own dreams.

Yeah, you're right. We each have our responsibilities... supposedly. I love how normal we sound here up until the part where I "drove the car" but "did crash it into a yaard". x3

Quote:
Hehe. I think it was Rapunzel, and... "Bianca from Frozen" ô.o

Hmm, I see. Because I don't actually remember the name of Elsa's sister, let's just call her Bianca. Yes.

Quote:
Gooood niiiight, Rubia Tuesday...

It was actually still Monday for me, being on PST and all, but thanks. It was a good rest. ^^

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Awww poor Rubia. :/ A lot to do both IRL and in dreamland.

I wonder if this is some kind of test toward gaining karma points in the afterlife. I sure hope I can build up some extra ones by working extra hard. I hear they have some great amenities there you can swap points for.
...Or maybe I'm just becoming more and more delirious due to being overworked.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Jaaa, vaddå? Damnit, Diego. ...but it'd be pretty funny.

...yeah... It would. Draw it.

You mean... this...?

Oh my Greg. And Miles. He looks absolutely evil here... and yet still in-character. xD

Quote:
Quote:

What a way to lead into the next morning.

Quote:
Quote:

Huh, that may be an idea to try. We just got some delicious cheesecake yesterday and I hope it'll add to my dreams tonight...

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:
You mean... this...?

All part of his master plan to frame Phoenix for Miles' incoming lawsuit. And then it becomes a case as they wrestle over who deserves more sympathy and thus more compensation.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Quote:
I happened to see Edgeworth crouched under his desk. It seemed like he felt the tremors too. I slipped down there with him and gave him a comforting hug.

Ohhhhh, little baby darling Edgeworth :sadshoe:

Quote:
"Why am I thinking about this? It's not Christmas yet."

But soon! Soon it is case 1-4 time! And Christmas.

Quote:
I was so, so confused... but they let me off.

D'aww.

Quote:

:will:

Quote:
Yeah, you're right. We each have our responsibilities... supposedly. I love how normal we sound here up until the part where I "drove the car" but "did crash it into a yaard". x3

:edgey: Hahaha! Shit happens. :godot:

Quote:
It was actually still Monday for me, being on PST and all, but thanks. It was a good rest. ^^

Bummer. :sahwit: I'm glad it was :3

Quote:
Oh my Greg. And Miles. He looks absolutely evil here... and yet still in-character. xD

Trolololololololololololo >:D

Quote:
Huh, that may be an idea to try. We just got some delicious cheesecake yesterday and I hope it'll add to my dreams tonight...

Hope they won't be too cheesy. Mehehehe.

[Whip the cream!]

But apparently, Santa was concerned about his elves because two of them weren't working well with each other.

Business oriented Santa.
Quote:
Then... when I got a good look at them... they looked like Larry and Edgeworth. Doh. As it turned out, the reason why there was a smoldering pile of what used to be toys is that Larry forgot he left them by the incinerator of all places. I later left Edgeworth to finish berating Larry.

My mental image of those two as elves is far too vivid. Far. Too. Vivid. And of course, Larry, when something smells it's not often but sometimes, or at least that one time, a smoldering pile of what used to be toys.
Quote:
Speaking of holidays, we're coming in close to Halloween and this one happened to be about Edgeworth's greatest fear.

Dangit, I read it as Halloween was Edgeoworth's greatest fear.
Quote:
I was basically shaken awake, but before I really came to my senses, I happened to see Edgeworth crouched under his desk. It seemed like he felt the tremors too. I slipped down there with him and gave him a comforting hug.

Awww... poor Edgeworth. He deserved that hug.
Quote:
I only know from rumors, but they say it tastes really, really nasty...

But it's useful for cars, or so I've heard.
Quote:
Haha. This just reminds me of a running gag in my family, which stemmed from when I was still a li'l grade schooler. I had just learned about Martin Luther King Jr., and when the holiday to celebrate him came along, I was very grateful to him, as any little kid would be. Then, my dad quizzed me on why he was so important that he'd get his own holiday. I thought about it for a bit, and then I answered, "Because he had a dream!" They all laughed and I was dumbfounded. "But he did!" And then my dad joked, saying, "Well, I have lots of dreams too! I once dreamed I was president!" I was so, so confused... but they let me off.
And then from then on, they wouldn't let it go every time MLK would come up in a topic.

Hahaha! That's such a cute story.
Quote:

If you ever consider changing your username...
Quote:
All part of his master plan to frame Phoenix for Miles' incoming lawsuit. And then it becomes a case as they wrestle over who deserves more sympathy and thus more compensation.

Hahaha! What a malicious troll.

GM: But we still have Halloween before then! D: And Steel Samurai stuff!
Driving pomeranians happen.
Diegolololololo.
Oh, I hope it won't be too cheesy too. The last time something like it happened, we had a damaran-playing monk staying with Dad and Maya and Trucy and me... Well, actually it was a pretty chill dream. We even had cheesy bread.

WG: Hey, even Santa's got a business to run. All those gifts won't deliver themselves!
This is why Larry should never be an elf. Edgeworth, meanwhile, is actually responsible as one.
"Those little demons! Shaking my desk and making me think it's an earthquake! This is why I don't want kids!"
I'll keep it in mind. Maybe as a subtitle.
That's our Diego! :haykitten:

Quote:
GM: But we still have Halloween before then! D: And Steel Samurai stuff!
Driving pomeranians happen.
Diegolololololo.
Oh, I hope it won't be too cheesy too. The last time something like it happened, we had a damaran-playing monk staying with Dad and Maya and Trucy and me... Well, actually it was a pretty chill dream. We even had cheesy bread.

Yeaaah. Of course. I watched the AA-movie for the first time in my life today, though, so my mind is very much on 1-4 x)
They sure do.
Ohohohoho!
It sounds chill.

I had a dream were Phoenix Wright was a real person and he somehow became the new actor to play The Doctor after Peter Capaldi. His Tardis interior was the courtroom but with instead of the witness stand there was the tardis console. His companion was Ema Skye who played a girl named "Jenny." In the dream it showed The 12th Doctor regenerating into The 13th. I don't know how he died because the dream started right in the middle of the regeneration. Anyway they had to fight an army of Godot's who were a new type of Cybermen? I don't remember anything else because my stupid alarm woke me up at the best part. The Doctor was about to destroy the "Godot" ship and then I woke up.

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Army of Godot's... Godot ship... :redd: :godot:

Uhmm, I'm fairly sure I dreamed something about Apollo (for a change), and possibly Maya as well. And something AA-non-related but AA-dream-related where I climbed a lamppost, and then very gracefully twirled around it on my way down, to the merriment of the handful of people watching, who even applauded me. Although there was one guy who slow-clapped xD

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Although there was one guy who slow-clapped xD

Hahah! xD Takes more than some graceful twirling to impress that one!

But it was so graceful! :viola: He did it with a smile on his face, though x)

[Whip the cream!]

Hahaha I dig him. x)

The Mechanic wrote:
Anyway they had to fight an army of Godot's who were a new type of Cybermen?

Maybe it's just my Earthbound fan side, but I read that as "Starmen" and I don't even...
That is quite the dream. I'd think Edgeworth would play a better Doctor, but maybe the fez on one of them is throwing me off.

Going for Miles wrote:
And something AA-non-related but AA-dream-related where I climbed a lamppost, and then very gracefully twirled around it on my way down, to the merriment of the handful of people watching, who even applauded me. Although there was one guy who slow-clapped xD

That may have been me, sorry. xp (I remember posting a slow clap gif to something Brami posted but now I don't remember what...)

Well, I had a multitude of dreams again, some non-related, some related to AA.

Here we go again with the undercover cop action. I was a secret agent undercover student at a university where I got intel that there was a conspiracy to brainwash students and feed their minds to the maniacal AI that now runs the system. I eventually came to discover some loose ends, ran into a few people trying to silence me, and fought them off with mechanical pencil. In the end, I was honored as a hero... who mysteriously vanished the day after the ceremony when I was granted an honor. They spoke in rumor of me since then...

The next dream was precious. I found a teeny tiny red warbler trapped in the bathroom of our house (why bathroom tho). I tried to catch it in a jar and set it free later, but just before I could, I witnessed the beauty snatch a fly in the air. I then caught it while it was still chewing.

But I felt bad for the poor bird. It was so hungry and I wanted to keep it until it felt better. So, I looked up online what warblers could eat... and fsr sweet corn was one of them? Well, we happened to have some corn and I helped it some. It gobbled it up happily.

I was so pleased with it that I started calling it Apollo ('cause it's so red), and from there, we became fast friends. I really loved to give that bushy body of it a few strokes. He was ticklish, apparently.

I then wished I had another blue bushy warbler to go with him and call that one Phoenix, but then...

Spoiler: nsfw
I was instead greeted by a very flirty and very naked Phoenix. "I've got some bush you're looking for. ;)" He was right. His crotch was a lot bushier than I expected.

At first I was ¬_¬ , but then "Eh, it's just hair and it's still bushy." So I started stroking through it.

I clearly did not think things through, as he became aroused and erect... and I accidentally came in contact with his... "pen".

I was in the middle of an accidental hj when I suddenly came to my senses and realized, "Wait. What am I doing?" I backed off and he compained.
"Why'd you stop? It was getting good."
"Come on, man. I got stuff to do and a bird to take care."
"But you started it..."
"Phoenix, put on your pants or so help me, I will wrench it off as painfully as possible."
"Oh, geez! Fine..."

Unfortunately, before I could get back to Apollo-bird, the dryer shipping company arrived and woke me up. The drill was so noisy it drowned out the sound of the passing train whistle.

._. What just happened and why.

[Whip the cream!]

Oh, Rubia Tuesday, it seems that your wish for inappropriate dreams came true!

But I felt bad for the poor bird. It was so hungry and I wanted to keep it until it felt better. So, I looked up online what warblers could eat... and fsr sweet corn was one of them? Well, we happened to have some corn and I helped it some. It gobbled it up happily.

Awwww... Such a precious dream indeed. :3
Quote:
I was so pleased with it that I started calling it Apollo ('cause it's so red), and from there, we became fast friends. I really loved to give that bushy body of it a few strokes. He was ticklish, apparently.

Squeee! :acro:
Quote:
I then wished I had another blue bushy warbler to go with him and call that one Phoenix, but then...

*suspense music*

Spoiler: replies to NSFW
Quote:
I was instead greeted by a very flirty and very naked Phoenix. "I've got some bush you're looking for. ;)" He was right. His crotch was a lot bushier than I expected.

Haaahahaha! Dammit, Wright. Dammit Wright and your bush.
Quote:
At first I was ¬_¬ , but then "Eh, it's just hair and it's still bushy." So I started stroking through it.

And this, dear Tiffany, did I find adorable in a curious way.
Quote:
I clearly did not think things through, as he became aroused and erect... and I accidentally came in contact with his... "pen".

Dammit, Wright.
Quote:
I was in the middle of an accidental hj when I suddenly came to my senses and realized, "Wait. What am I doing?"

Happens to the best of us, sudden accidental handjobs.
Quote:
"But you started it..."

No, Penis Wright! You started it. She just wanted to stroke bush.

Quote:
Unfortunately, before I could get back to Apollo-bird, the dryer shipping company arrived and woke me up. The drill was so noisy it drowned out the sound of the passing train whistle.

Noooooo! :( How unfair, you deserved some more Apollo-bird cutness after the Pen is Wright's shenanigans.
Quote:
._. What just happened and why.

Because you wished for inappropriate dreams. Sometimes one needs to be careful with what one wishes for.

Now Rubia Tuesday is a thing, I see.

The cheesecake was so cheesy for Subby that she went full cheese... Ah well, that's one life goal accomplished. That was easy. Lately life has been busy that I deserve a respite sometime.

The judge's line to him during the Tigre shenanigans in 3-3 has found new meaning.

Quote:
That may have been me, sorry. xp

Why, Rubia. Why.

Quote:
I found a teeny tiny red warbler trapped in the bathroom of our house (why bathroom tho).

That happened to me once. But the bird was blue. I went into the bathroom and heard loud flapping from the shower and was like "eh, that's no butterfly" (it was summer).

Quote:

Awwwwww.

Quote:
[spoiler=nsfw]

Holy smokes. :|

[Whip the cream!]

Ruby Tuesday, Rubia Tuesday. Tomeito, tomatoh. Lobster, lobstah.
Quote:
The judge's line to him during the Tigre shenanigans in 3-3 has found new meaning.

Which one?

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
That may have been me, sorry. xp

Why, Rubia. Why.

Because... I was overwhelmed by the magnificence of your twirling that I had a delayed clapping reaction. :sahwit:

Quote:
That happened to me once. But the bird was blue. I went into the bathroom and heard loud flapping from the shower and was like "eh, that's no butterfly" (it was summer).

Aw, blue birdie... Dammit Wright you ain't gettin' away
Birds that to come into bathrooms tend to not get lost. They're not insects, after all. Maybe it's because Apollo-bird was so tiny that he couldn't fly far...

Quote:
Quote:
[spoiler=nsfw]

Holy smokes. :|

Subby likes to bring it when I explicitly don't want her to. She seems to know how to get away with anything, though.

...Wait a minute. Doesn't that sound like a certain resident troll of ours?

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Ruby Tuesday, Rubia Tuesday. Tomeito, tomatoh. Lobster, lobstah.

If I start dreaming about being in the food service industry, I'll know where it began.

Quote:
Quote:

Which one?

"Found your pen at last, Mr. Wright?"

[Whip the cream!]

Subby likes to bring it when I explicitly don't want her to. She seems to know how to get away with anything, though.

...Wait a minute. Doesn't that sound like a certain resident troll of ours?

Oh no. She's been taking lessons from him.
Quote:
If I start dreaming about being in the food service industry, I'll know where it began.

Hope you won't wake up craving lobstahs and/or tomahtos.
Quote:
"Found your pen at last, Mr. Wright?"

The dissin' of Phoenix Wright: The prequel.
Page 276 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby