Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 49 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

WaitingforGodot wrote:
^Oh, subconscious Miles, you darn punster!

Oh, I know. Subconscious or conscious, they call me the Master of Puns. Okay, they don't. But they should. Not that I know who "they" are anyway. :eh?:

Ahem, so, dreams. Tonight I didn't dream anything AA-related, but there was a line that went something like this: "You're an Edgwroth, [this was an established word in the dream] an Edgwroth! And you... you're a lousy Edgeworth!"
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
^Oh, subconscious Miles, you darn punster!

Oh, I know. Subconscious or conscious, they call me the Master of Puns. Okay, they don't. But they should. Not that I know who "they" are anyway. :eh?:

Ahem, so, dreams. Tonight I didn't dream anything AA-related, but there was a line that went something like this: "You're an Edgwroth, [this was an established word in the dream] an Edgwroth! And you... you're a lousy Edgeworth!"

I bet you even make puns when you're unconscious, you damn Master of Puns. :kudo: No... I mean... you damn EDGWROTH! :tigre:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

[Whip the cream!]

Spoiler: 5-5
It felt as if I dreamed about Phantom the entire night. One of the dreams was that I somehow figured that his real face must have delicate features because the first masks he wore had rather "rough" features (Fulbright, Means), so the masks he wore later on (Phoenix, for example) would be closer to his actual appearance... Which, of course, doesn't make sense because he had dozens of masks, and because Solomon Starbuck's face came right after Bobby's.

And I dreamed that Simon, instead of Fool Bright, always called him "Faux Bright", which I thought was quite clever foreshadowing. Hm.

And and and. I dreamed that I was on a bus, and on the bus was a person I went to school with when I was a child. He was always a bit of a bully (I think he kind of had his reasons, he seemed like a very troubled child), but he never did anything to me. In the dream, though, he was both rude and menacing. He was extremely cruel towards me and I wondered about his reasons - I never did anything to him and I doubted that he even remembered me from school. The bus was full of people - why was I the target? I tried to act civil, but he only treated me worse when I did. Then I learned that it wasn't the real person, but an impersonator. "Ah, just like Phantom", I thought.

I go to school by train ("What's a... 'tray-in'?") and I dreamed that I was supposed to be driven to the station, but for some reason I was dropped off a bit further away with only 5 minutes to go, so I had to run. In reality there are one or two big slopes where I was, but in the dream there were several. I don't know what Blackquill had to do with all of this but I either became him or just visioned him running the same distance, and while I/Blackquill was running up and down the slopes I thought "Simon goes up... and Simon goes down... and Simon goes up..." etc.

[Whip the cream!]

I dreamed that Apollo bit Athena and Phoenix during a trial and you had to examine the bite marks. He might have bitten Klavier as well, but I'm not completely sure.

Tasty, tasty lawyers.

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
Tasty, tasty lawyers.

Care for some lawyer cake?

[Whip the cream!]

I dreamed something about a "whatta-whatta-mitter". I have no idea what(ta-whatta), but I woke up with the "word" in my head.

I dreamed that I joined Another AA-forum, where every member was supposed to dress up like Edgeworth whenever they visited and wrote in the forum. I don't know how and if that was controlled, but it seemed like everybody followed it anyway. Then we had a big forumgathering, which followed thé same conditions. We even had a buffet and it was all good, but I can assure you I felt less than comfortable when I fumbled and messed up, and looked up to see at least 15 Edgeworths watching me judicially.

Back in it, hopefully for the better

I had this somewhat bizarre dream that occurred the first time I played the first game. It was case 1-2 and I had just got done with investigating. I went to bed that night and dreamt that I was Phoenix Wright :phoenix: and there was something plaguing me (probably my urge to keep playing) and for some reason maya was in some sort of peril (probably symbolic of me trying to defend her). That's pretty much all I remember.

More (I accidentally wrote Moe at first :moe-laugh: ) Edgeworthy stuff: Tonight I dreamed that I joined a yoga class along with one of my siblings. When we were to introduce ourselves to the other people there my sibling said "I'm Mitsurugi Reiji, you can call me Rugi". When it was my turn I thought about introducing myself as "Mitsu", but eventually I got to my senses and said my real name instead.

[Whip the cream!]

I dreamed that my sibling dreamed about Ace Attorney. I asked them if they did because we were both visiting another relative at the same time, and they said "yes". Dreams about Ace Attorney-dreams. How meta. (We discussed Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney-dreams the evening before, so that might explain it.)

...Rugi. :redd: That's rather cute.

And being judged by 15 Edgeworths sounds almost as bad as being kicked by Matt Engarde.

Ah, I prefer Mitsu myself.

Well, it wasn't pleasant, especially since it wasn't just 15 Edgeworths, but 15 other Edgeworths, aside from myself. :mitsurugi: (I didn't mean to click that smiley but it kind of fits with the Edgey-theme, so he can stay)

Like this:
Spoiler: Smileys galore
:edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :wacky-edgy: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth:

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
Ah, I prefer Mitsu myself.

Well, it wasn't pleasant, especially since it wasn't just 15 Edgeworths, but 15 other Edgeworths, aside from myself. :mitsurugi: (I didn't mean to click that smiley but it kind of fits with the Edgey-theme, so he can stay)

Like this:
Spoiler: Smileys galore
:edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :wacky-edgy: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth:

Me too. First I was about to write that the dream-version of said sibling had a rather bad taste because I would have chosen Mitsu myself, but then I realized that Rugi was rather sweet as well. No dream-sibling-bashing!

(Oh dear.)

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Whip the cream!]

Edit: My spazzy damn fingers! WHY DO I ALWAYS (or well, far too often, merde, merde) QUOTE-"edit"!? :sadshoe: I was just discussing this with someone, how damn clumsy I am with those things!

<3 Godot's Assistant~ OC Rp'er

I dreamt I was Godot's personal assistant....best dream I ever had, though I got hit by a car in the end.

[Whip the cream!]

EmmaNoel48 wrote:
I dreamt I was Godot's personal assistant....best dream I ever had, though I got hit by a car in the end.

Sounds like a very anticlimactic end.

I dreamed about the Steel Samurai. I have no idea what it was, but I woke up with his theme song playing in my head. I have a feeling that was also a rather anticlimactic dream, even though I hopefully didn't get hit by a car/the Steel Samurai.

On a completely different note, concerning your smiley-malfunction, GoingforMiles, imagine how freaky it would be if one of those fifteen Edgeworths was dressed up as beta-Edgeworth.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
EmmaNoel48 wrote:
On a completely different note, concerning your smiley-malfunction, GoingforMiles, imagine how freaky it would be if one of those fifteen Edgeworths was dressed up as beta-Edgeworth.

I think that would be against the rules.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
EmmaNoel48 wrote:

Sounds like a very anticlimactic end.

I dreamed about the Steel Samurai. I have no idea what it was, but I woke up with his theme song playing in my head. I have a feeling that was also a rather anticlimactic dream, even though I hopefully didn't get hit by a car/the Steel Samurai.

The last thing I heard was Godot screaming 'No!' as a semi driven by Larry plowed into me. The legend lives on.

[quote=EmmaNoel48]The last thing I heard was Godot screaming 'No!' as a semi driven by Larry plowed into me. The legend lives on.[/quote]

HA! :redd:

I'm so disappointed - I saw a man wearing a blue beanie with some badges on, and there even was something written in pink, so I thought "Oh, this is perfect for the 'Unintentional GS connections'-thread!" ...then I woke up. :sadshoe:

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
I'm so disappointed - I saw a man wearing a blue beanie with some badges on, and there even was something written in pink, so I thought "Oh, this is perfect for the 'Unintentional GS connections'-thread!" ...then I woke up. :sadshoe:

Aww... At least you could write it in the dream-thread.

And: Damn, being run over by Larry sounds hellish.

[Whip the cream!]

Now I remember what I dreamed tonight. It was a dream about Hakari Mikagami and her "spherical" breasts. Or rather; I saw a photography of a woman whose breasts looked exactly like hers, and I thought; "Hah! I have to post this picture on Court Records", that is, in the "Hottest characters"-thread where Thane (hello!) said there was something off with her breasts.

...I didn't know that the comment affected my subconscious in that way. And, even so, another woman with similar breasts wouldn't make Hakari Mikagami's breasts less "spherical". Oh dear.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:

It was. A very wise Godot cosplayer said, "In Hell, Larry Butz drives around in a semi singing opera."

[Whip the cream!]

I dreamed that a twist in GK1 case 5 was that Quercus Alba wasn't really old at all. He just fell into a volcano and that ruined his skin and posture and such. His real age was... well, he was the same age as myself. Twenty-three.

Kurain Fey! Lolness, behold~!

EmmaNoel48 wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:

It was. A very wise Godot cosplayer said, "In Hell, Larry Butz drives around in a semi singing opera."

Haha, he went to hell huh? A semi? How da heck...? (Super lol. I mean it's hell. :pearl: ) Somehow it makes sense. :3
Kurain Fey! Spirit Medium at Law!

[Whip the cream!]

Haha, not really AA-related, but CR-related... I dreamed that at least one other person here referred to me as "girl" (after shippersdreamer wrote "Clever girl" to me in another thread) and I was like w-wh-what-why-I-might-act-effeminately-but-I-stated-"Male"-*points to the right underneath my avatar*. In said dream I was offended, just slightly confused. Like I was for real as well. :edgey:

I dreamed that I could do "Objection!" attacks like in Marvel vs Capcom 3. I was apparently sticking my finger up and into my pillows, bed sheets and one teddy bear. I even poked it's eye off. Don't ask why~ :sillytrucy:

[Whip the cream!]

kurainkun wrote:
I dreamed that I could do "Objection!" attacks like in Marvel vs Capcom 3. I was apparently sticking my finger up and into my pillows, bed sheets and one teddy bear. I even poked it's eye off. Don't ask why~ :sillytrucy:

Did you dream that you poked the teddy bear's eye off or did you do it for real? :acro:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
kurainkun wrote:

Did you dream that you poked the teddy bear's eye off or did you do it for real? :acro:

For real, dude. For real. It's like 13 years old now. XD :maya:

[Whip the cream!]

kurainkun wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
kurainkun wrote:

Ahahaha! Sorry! Hahaha! I found that way too funny. Pardon... :acro: That poor teddy bear! Was it offended? ...what else did the bear tell you? :evil:

kurainkun wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
kurainkun wrote:

Ahahaha! Sorry! Hahaha! :acro: That poor teddy bear! Was it offended? ...what else did the bear tell you? :evil:[/quote]

I forgot to write this so I'll put it down here:

The teddy bear grew into a Godziilla-size "thing" and I got crushed. Like in my other von Karma dream. :sillytrucy:

Tada~ Ehehe. That's what happened. The bear stayed silent but I was freaking out while I stitched (really badly) it back on. :pearl:

[Whip the cream!]

kurainkun wrote:

The teddy bear grew into a Godziilla-size "thing" and I got crushed. Like in my other von Karma dream. :sillytrucy:

Tada~ Ehehe. That's what happened. The bear stayed silent but I was freaking out while I stitched (really badly) it back on. :pearl:

Hahaha, what's with you, dreams and huge Godzilla-bears and Godzilla-von Karmas!? That dream made me laugh quite a bit, especially because of that huge Manf... I mean bear that fell on top of you!

I'm glad it stayed silent. Otherwise things might have become... awkward. Or creepy.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
kurainkun wrote:

Hahaha, what's with you, dreams and huge Godzilla-bears and Godzilla-von Karmas!? That dream made me laugh quite a bit, especially because of that huge Manf... I mean bear that fell on top of you!

I'm glad it stayed silent. Otherwise things might have become... awkward. Or creepy.

I think my brother talked too much about the original Godzilla because he's a fan. Maybe... Or maybe..... (not). It it talked, I would have put it down (with the needle) and leave the room. And my apartment. And the country. XD Then come back after a year on "vacation". :maya:

[Whip the cream!]

Hahaha! That's downright disturbing. :redd:

Lolness, behold! :maya:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Haha, not really AA-related, but CR-related... I dreamed that at least one other person here referred to me as "girl" (after shippersdreamer wrote "Clever girl" to me in another thread) and I was like w-wh-what-why-I-might-act-effeminately-but-I-stated-"Male"-*points to the right underneath my avatar*. In said dream I was offended, just slightly confused. Like I was for real as well. :edgey:

I've dreamed about Court records couple of times as well. One time I dreamed I got in a hectic discussion with Dangerousoffender because the last thing I did before going to sleep was replying to one of her posts. Another time I dreamed I created a new account aside from this and they both got banned and I got sad. And recently I dreamed I wrote about some non-existant angry Lana sprites, claiming they were created fot comical effect and Pierre told me I couldn't say they were, because then I'd have to say that Kristoph's angry sprites were as well. I was like "Oo-kay, I'll keep that in mind" :eh?: .

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:

I've dreamed about Court records couple of times as well. One time I dreamed I got in a hectic discussion with Dangerousoffender because the last thing I did before going to sleep was replying to one of her posts. Another time I dreamed I created a new account aside from this and they both got banned and I got sad. And recently I dreamed I wrote about some non-existant angry Lana sprites, claiming they were created fot comical effect and Pierre told me I couldn't say they were, because then I'd have to say that Kristoph's angry sprites were as well. I was like "Oo-kay, I'll keep that in mind" :eh?: .

Don't ever call Kristoph comical! :Kristoph-hair: BECAUSE HE'S NOOOT!

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:

Don't ever call Kristoph comical! :Kristoph-hair: BECAUSE HE'S NOOOT!

You forgot the lobster.

[Whip the cream!]

shippersdreamer wrote:

You forgot the lobster.

I was jesting. He is comical at times. The lobster was bloody brilliant. BAM! *A lobster jumps up* Or, not jumps, but ya' know...

Oh, I remember by the way, I was at the same place as my sibling when you called me "Clever girl" and I said to them: "I just got called clever girl at Court Records... I don't think she read that I was male." And now I see that you're male as well, so I guess both of us made the same mistake! :acro:

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

You forgot the lobster.

I was jesting. He is comical at times. The lobster was bloody brilliant. BAM! *A lobster jumps up* Or, not jumps, but ya' know...

Oh, I remember by the way, I was at the same place as my sibling when you called me "Clever girl" and I said to them: "I just got called clever girl at Court Records... I don't think she read that I was male." And now I see that you're male as well, so I guess both of us made the same mistake! :acro:

Yep! And it's actually a quote from Jurassic Park (I think), but I'm probably stating the obvious, oh well.
Page 49 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby