Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 51 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Art Person

I had a dream that there'd been this whole bunch of news on GS6, and that Maya's designs were released, and she had short hair, and a new outfit, still purple.

I really am only dreaming... When will GS6 be announced?

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I had a dream in which every character of the Phoenix-Wright-series gathered together at one place and then they kind of talked nonsense.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

You know, a Mario game!

Mary Faraday wrote:
I had a dream in which every character of the Phoenix-Wright-series gathered together at one place and then they kind of talked nonsense.

Even the villains? 'Cause the idea of Manfred Von Karma making small talk with Phoenix just cracks me up!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

dimentiorules wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:

Even the villains? 'Cause the idea of Manfred Von Karma making small talk with Phoenix just cracks me up!

Even the villains! And now that you mention it.. I dreamt something similar just 3 days ago, that was creepy yet it made me laugh so hard that I couldn't breathe anymore.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that was basically the plot to 3-1, except instead of just killing Doug Swallow, Dahlia burned down Ivy U with a flamethrower. In court, she was talking about burning things, and how much she enjoyed doing it, while holding a lighter in her hand. She was saying that they all deserved to burn in a firey inferno, and how she was planning to burn down the courthouse, too. And here I thought she couldn't possibly get any more creepy..... :dahlia:
My Twitter Account

Gumshoe's secret admirer

OhGodWhy, my Phoenix Wright related dream was about Damon Gant STARING at me. :damon: :damon: :damon: :damon: :damon: :damon:

The irony was I couldn't open my eyes.
"Why yes! The post office is over there. Good day sir!"
"Mirror mirror, on the wall. Who's the smartest one of all? Wiiiiidget!"

Warning: This account is SuPer Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected.

The video game boy; the one who wins

I dreamed someone had made a list of 10 fictional characters ranked on how expensive the wedding day would be if you got married to them. Spiderman was number 10, all three Powerpuff girls number 9, and Apollo Justice (more specifically from "his own" game) was number 2, meaning that of these 10 characters (or 12 as the powerpuff girls shared a space) marrying Apollo would result in the second most expensive wedding. I thought it was fun that an AA-character was on the list, although I didn't quite get it (then again I didn't quite get what the list was based on as a whole either). The only thing I could think of was that he's expressed a wish to get a flatscreen tv. I was about to say that as a working lawyer at 22 he should be more than capable of making his own living, but considering the first thing he did in his career was to get his employer sent to jail, maybe not. xD
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

GoingforMiles wrote:
I dreamed someone had made a list of 10 fictional characters ranked on how expensive the wedding day would be if you got married to them. Spiderman was number 10, all three Powerpuff girls number 9, and Apollo Justice (more specifically from "his own" game) was number 2, meaning that of these 10 characters (or 12 as the powerpuff girls shared a space) marrying Apollo would result in the second most expensive wedding. I thought it was fun that an AA-character was on the list, although I didn't quite get it (then again I didn't quite get what the list was based on as a whole either). The only thing I could think of was that he's expressed a wish to get a flatscreen tv. I was about to say that as a working lawyer at 22 he should be more than capable of making his own living, but considering the first thing he did in his career was to get his employer sent to jail, maybe not. xD

Well at least he'd always be loyal to you.

Eww, now I envisioned myself sugarparenting Apollo. I seem to have a weird concept of "loyalty". :payne:

Hey, can I join? No? OK! :D

I dreamed my RE teacher figured out I don't actually do my homework and only bring in placebos (I actually kind of do this :sadshoe:) and she cornered me, so I killed her. :wellington: Yes, very blunt, but that's what happened. Then Edgeworth stuck up for me in court and I was written off as a suspect since I'm too young to commit murder ( :karma: ) and the other RE teacher who didn't get the job was found guilty. :damon: Bwahahaha...

Wow, sounds like you're one to watch out for.

Hey, can I join? No? OK! :D

My dream self gets to be much more fun than my normal self, especially since I don't really control my dreams. But yeah, I'm pretty evil (in my dreams), especially since my real RE teacher gives out chocolate as a reward. Bwahaha, chocolate... :damon:

You know, a Mario game!

What is RE? I can't think of any subjects with those initials. When I see RE, I think of Resident Evil. :payne:
My Twitter Account

I dreamed about 1-4, and when we were about to get some info from the boat caretaker at the trial, he suddenly began talking about someone lurking about at his boat shop. "It was a man with a whip! A man with a whip!" And Phoenix asked whether he could actually prove this man's existence, which he couldn't. But then the judge joined the conversation and said it was our duty to take into account the possibility that his man did exist and furthermore had something to do with the case at hand. So we had to pause the trial and send someone to look for a man with a whip. :toaster:

I read a magazine about crimes, and on the front page was a small, dark picture of Edgeworth, a bit eery. Appearently the DL-6 case was based on a real crime, and now that crime had finally been solved. I'm not sure I even knew that before I read the magazine, yet it for some reason made feel so damn and genuinely relieved. The strange thing is I thought to myself "So they've caught Edgeworth's murderer now", by which I meant Miles Edgeworth.

I had a dream... where I constantly checked The Sims 2 for updates (it was years since I played The Sims) and it was somehow connected to Court records. And then I picked up a Ace Attorney game, I think it was AAI and was relieved that the characters there didn't look like in The Sims because that would have been uncanny. And I was somehow... impressed, thinking "Yeah, I'm glad they don't look like sims at all, this goes so much better with the backgrounds in the game. They almost look drawn, not like sims at all..." I mean wow. I've never thought about the AA-people being drawn making them the peak of gaming design.

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

I had a dream this morning that Simon Blackquill was flirting with me.
But then it got weird when a giant monster attacked the town and Catdog ran in screaming. But still the whole Simon flirting with me was nice.

It was something written on the internet about how human the characters were, with examples such as Apollo's fear of heights, some of the killers fears etc. That's all I remember. Then I think I was in the perspective of Apollo because I looked at my (his) hands on the ladder to the stage platform from 4-3, it was kind of shaky and I (he) felt really nervous, and then I (he) stood on the platform. And that was pretty much it. (On a sidenote I never understood why they made him afraid of heights in the first place, it didn't have any impact on the story whatsoever except for some lines like "Noo, I don't wanna climb up there" and basically only served to make him more similar to Phoenix)

Tonight I was making a case for Ace Attorney, in which a previous partner of Phoenix was involved somehow (it wasn't the murderer though). I thought to myself "I'll start with having the players believe it's a 3-1 rip-off, then I'll surprise the hell out of them!" I was really proud of the case and considered it brilliant. It was also supposed to have the killer end up dead, inside of a block of ice.

Then there was something with a train station, I was in that environment myself but I don't know if I had made it up anyway or if that was relity, but anyway there was a family living inside one of the trains, and Iris and Dahlia were part of that family. Each carriage of the train was named "January", "February" etc., and they moved from carriage to carriage as the time passed. Dahlia was out a lot and when she came home she called: "Iiiris! Let down your roope laddeeer!"

And an Apollo Justice graphic novel came out, as well as a movie. The graphic novel was drawn in a more realistic style, although not that technically good, so it looked more like fanart to me. I only saw the beginning of the movie, but it got pretty bad reviews, especially that it was "flat". It started with Apollo sitting in an airplane seat, dressed in Hobo Phoenix-clothes, and then a woman, who was his girlfriend, came and sat next to him, they kissed, and then the scene ended. The actress who played Apollo's girlfriend was one of the people giving the movie a bad review, and she said that it felt really weird having "Apollo come and sit down with you" when the setting was bad and the script was bad, and the person playing Apollo was, again, "flat. "Come on" I thought, I mean aside from the having-him-as-a-boyfriend-thing I'd think it'd be awesome if Apollo Justice came and sat next to me.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was in some sort of trouble, and the only person who could help me was Gumshoe.

I was so screwed.
My Twitter Account

Servant of the Goddess of Law

I took a nap and woke up in my dream in a hospital bed as Edgeworth and was surrounded by Ema, Kay and Gumshoe...the dream was really vivid I could have sworn my real life was a dream and I actually lived in the Ace Attorney universe.

I had a dream about me, Phoenix, Apollo and Gumshoe being classmates. And then the teacher wanted me to sit next to Apollo. And I woke up. :(
Then I have had a dream where I cosplayed Pearl and some random friend cosplayed Maya. We walked a little and then saw a guy in bus, who was cosplaying Phoenix. He waved at us. Then he got off the buss and came towards us. I was scared and run into a forest. And when I ran back again I was cosplaying Larry.

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
I read a magazine about crimes, and on the front page was a small, dark picture of Edgeworth, a bit eery. Appearently the DL-6 case was based on a real crime, and now that crime had finally been solved. I'm not sure I even knew that before I read the magazine, yet it for some reason made feel so damn and genuinely relieved. The strange thing is I thought to myself "So they've caught Edgeworth's murderer now", by which I meant Miles Edgeworth.

I love it.

I took a hiatus from this site in order to work on my Casanova appeal, take a trip to the hospital, write stuff and play Ghost Trick, and I realized; I can't remember having any Phoenix Wright-related dreams since. Therefore I blame this site for all my Ace Attorney-dreams and I wouldn't be surprised if I dreamed about the game tonight.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was watching the first trailer for GS6. It had Athena going up against this provocatively dressed woman with blue hair. I'm guessing it was an older version of Franziska, as she had a German accent and blue hair, but her clothes were WAY too provocative, it was an open vest revealing almost her entire cleavage, just barely covering her nipples. The Franzy we know would never be caught dead wearing anything like that! The Judge, meanwhile, was wearing sunglasses for some reason, and he didn't have a nose. It was also evident in the dream that GS6 was entirely voice acted.
My Twitter Account

Quote:
it was an open vest revealing almost her entire cleavage, just barely covering her nipples

Oh oh, that's a mental image I'll be carrying with me :hotti:

[Whip the cream!]

I had some complex and lengthy dream where a lot of pictures of Godot and Klavier featured.

GoingforMiles wrote:
Quote:
it was an open vest revealing almost her entire cleavage, just barely covering her nipples

Oh oh, that's a mental image I'll be carrying with me :hotti:

Aaaaayup! :yogi:

[Whip the cream!]

I dreamed about Lamiroir. Something about her having an unsympathetic alter-ego.

Spoiler: 4
Or possibly her Thalassa-personality, because I often wondered how she was as Thalassa, since the people she hung out with were rather jerk-ish. The person in the dream said "I like her as Lamiroir, but not as ***" and I agreed.

Right before I fell asleep I thought about some AA-characters, and then I dreamed I had to, in my mind, move them to chairs to follow the pattern of an ancient Chinese tale, and I said to myself you know what, I don't think they will pass off to that scenario. And then I went fully to sleep.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Oh did I remember to mention it here? I don't think so.

A few nights ago, I dreamed I was Pess the Pomeranian living with Edgeworth in his mansion. I had such fun rummaging through his cushions... and the shelves, and the fridge... You may now refer to me as Pess the Royal.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Awwww...

You know, a Mario game!

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:

A few nights ago, I dreamed I was Pess the Pomeranian living with Edgeworth in his mansion. I had such fun rummaging through his cushions... and the shelves, and the fridge... You may now refer to me as Pess the Royal.

Who the hell is Pess the Pomeranian? Since when did Edgeworth have a dog? Is the dog ever mentioned in the games?
My Twitter Account

No, it was not. It was mentioned in an interview. But you could just as well take that comment for a joke as far as I'm concerned.

dimentiorules wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:

Who the hell is Pess the Pomeranian? Since when did Edgeworth have a dog? Is the dog ever mentioned in the games?

I came up with the idea that Pess was a Pomeranian since Takumi didn't mention what breed of dog Pess was in that interview. I don't remember which interview it was, though; a pretty old one as far as I know. But hey, Takumi has a Pom named Missile. Why can't Edgey have a Pom too? I never saw him as the kind who prefers big dogs. Lap dogs, likely.

I don't remember the details of that dream, but I think at one point, I was scolded for raiding his shelves and scattering files and Steel Samurai DVDs. He couldn't hate me, though. No one could hate cute Poms.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

I dreamed I played as Edgeworth and there was some event in court where the only conclusion was to have Edgeworth as a temporary judge. He took place with a hint of a nervous smile on his face and I hoped I'd still be able to play as him, i.e being the judge.

GoingforMiles wrote:
I dreamed I played as Edgeworth and there was some event in court where the only conclusion was to have Edgeworth as a temporary judge. He took place with a hint of a nervous smile on his face and I hoped I'd still be able to play as him, i.e being the judge.

This sounds like something from a mock-up theater that may be called "A Day in the Life of Chief Prosecutor". What the heck happened there, who knows?

Last night, I had a pretty weird dream. Again, I don't remember clearly, but I think I was a cop on a crime show. I was chasing down this blue lawyer guy who I thought was a suspect. I think I found him with a dead body from a car crash...

It was such a short flash in my mind that I kind of glossed over it, but now that I think about it... it still doesn't make sense.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that someone managed to somehow remake the entire series in Minecraft. All the characters were all voiced acted, and Maya had a Russian accent for some reason. The creator said that once DGS comes out, he'll remake that as well. The game also had a top down perspective for the entire thing, like the Investigations games.
My Twitter Account

I dreamed about a witch trial with the AA regulars, which was about finding the real witch among a number of witnesses. The one who was the real witch was also the one who had a explanation on why witchcraft wasn't real. Contradiction! The only accused I remember is Dahlia Hawthorne, but she wasn't the witch.

In the dream I had also, on lastfm of all places, published a poem of all things about Juan Corrida and Matt Engarde of all people fucking each other of all activities (though I have to admit the poem was actually kind of cool). Then I had an "Oh shit" moment when I realized that I had friended my sibling there (which I was back when I used lastfm for real) and that they was very likely to read it. Which they eventually did and commented that it was a very good poem which made them happy "as a fan". And I was like Uh okay thanks, this isn't awkward at all.

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
I dreamed about a witch trial with the AA regulars, which was about finding the real witch among a number of witnesses. The one who was the real witch was also the one who had a explanation on why witchcraft wasn't real. Contradiction! The only accused I remember is Dahlia Hawthorne, but she wasn't the witch.

In the dream I had also, on lastfm of all places, published a poem of all things about Juan Corrida and Matt Engarde of all people fucking each other of all activities (though I have to admit the poem was actually kind of cool). Then I had an "Oh shit" moment when I realized that I had friended my sibling there (which I was back when I used lastfm for real) and that they was very likely to read it. Which they eventually did and commented that it was a very good poem which made them happy "as a fan". And I was like Uh okay thanks, this isn't awkward at all.

Ahahaha! Did your sibling know they were your sibling?

Yup. That was what made the situation strange.

[Whip the cream!]

Your dream-version of your sibling creeps me out a bit.

*Thinks of the time my not-dream-sibling, but my real sibling, said "There is an alternate universe somewhere, and in that alternate universe you're a total jerk".*
Page 51 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby