Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 10 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

I had a dream two months ago that I saw Apollo as a teenager and I told him the future (the spoiler at the end of the game) just to freak him out and it worked 8D

When he was 15 he looked almost the same, he even wore a mostly-red outfit. o_0

Last edited by Duclis on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Putting the M in Cobalt

I had a dream that probably trumps all my other dreams as far as epicness. :D

....It wasn't PW-related, though DX

Actually, there WAS a cameo, but that doesn't really count...>_>
ImageImage
Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!

:|

Had many, but few memorable.

Like one last night; I was on the bus with Trucy and GS4 Pearl, talking with them, when two Furio Tigre's come in and yell at me; "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HOW DARE YOUSE TAKE MY CORNERS SEAT! THA'S THE SEAT I ALWAYS TAKES! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH-" Til I pepper sprayed him. Then he started to melt and he died, the other Furio Tigre dying also. Then Trucy made the bodies disappear. :D

And one two weeks ago, I had a dream that I was pregnant with Klavier's child. And that's the last time I fall asleep at my laptop with Klavier Gavin's picture on it. >_>
Thanks to Glace Leau and Vickinator for the signature and avatar!
Married to Xero Wright! <3
Click here to join the TWEWY RP group at dA!

I know, Wright?

Okay Mina, you just gave me the image of Don Tigre screaming "I'm MEEEEEEEEEEELLLTTTIIIIIIIIIIINGG"

xD

How could I be evil?

This was a simple dream, and the sequence didn't last long, but it left me puzzled.

I was Phoenix's client (for whatever thing), and we were discussing my case over breakfast (I didn't know Phoenix was a morning person). The weird part was that we were not alone. To the left of Phoenix was Maya (normal, perhaps, except she was strangely small) and to her left was... Franziska? All three of them were casually eating, but when I notice Franziska, I can't help but ask "What are you doing here?", to which she bluntly answers "Eating breakfast. You got a problem with that?" I decided to shut up, even though there was no whip in sight.

Weird, I know, but I didn't know what to make of it. :yuusaku:

"Battle is my forte!"

Those dreams are downright bizarre. o_o

[wishes she could contribute but hasn't had a PW dream lately. SADDDDNEESSSS.]

Godot Lover :D

I've been having Phoenix Wright dreams almost every night since I started playing the series in June. I wish I was kidding.

There was one where I was Phoenix and was investigating some case with Maya, which required me to go to a hotel with 212 floors which I knew had a bomb on the second floor. For some reason I went up to floor 212 in the elevator before realizing what I was doing and was hammering the button to get back down and out of there (thankfully, I did manage to get back down and out before everything exploded, but I had intended to dismantle the bomb somehow and now I didn't have time to). I think the bomb was part of an attempt to murder the Queen of England.

Then there was another one in which I was Phoenix and had to prove Jake Marshall innocent of something by proving that he was a prosecutor, which I did by showing that he lived on an island and played the electric guitar. I have no idea, especially since at the time I hadn't started playing Apollo Justice and didn't know that Klavier does play the guitar, so I had no reason to connect prosecution to guitars.

And then there was one in which I was also Phoenix and was in a back room during some sort of a conference with a few other PW characters and, randomly, Severus Snape, who was making a lot of sarcastic comments. Apparently Manfred von Karma was doing a talk on how no story can be original anymore, and after the talk he came to the back room and started ranting about how there wasn't enough applause while I shouted "OBJECTION! Stories can so be original!" The rest of the dream was some incoherent mess of talking to random witnesses.

Oh, right, there was another dream I had... Two days ago, I think. Matt Engarde rang the doorbell at my house and he asked me if he had any gravy. I said no and he raped my fridge. >_> I woke up after that and I went to check the fridge with a baseball bat in hand.

Going fangirl over Larry Butz

I've had a reeeeally weird dream. Very very weird.

Spoiler:
I was somehow in my classroom, and my teacher said, "Go ahead, close the door." so I did, and then I hear this "OBJECTION!" (the graphic bubble included) and I saw Kristoph's FREAKOUTAAAAAAH sprite and then Grossberg's eyes popped out really freakily, and a whole bunch of little fluffy clouds began exploding in from of his face.

It was really freaky.

Putting the M in Cobalt

GavinnerRock wrote:
I've had a reeeeally weird dream. Very very weird.

Spoiler:
I was somehow in my classroom, and my teacher said, "Go ahead, close the door." so I did, and then I hear this "OBJECTION!" (the graphic bubble included) and I saw Kristoph's FREAKOUTAAAAAAH sprite and then Grossberg's eyes popped out really freakily, and a whole bunch of little fluffy clouds began exploding in from of his face.

It was really freaky.

Mystic Mina wrote:
Oh, right, there was another dream I had... Two days ago, I think. Matt Engarde rang the doorbell at my house and he asked me if he had any gravy. I said no and he raped my fridge. >_> I woke up after that and I went to check the fridge with a baseball bat in hand.

XDDDD

You guys are amazing.

Anyway, I DID have a PW dream a little while ago, actually...

I was visiting this town/city/village, when suddenly, Dahlia appeared. She turned into a dinosaur and started attacking the town/city/village, but it turned out that it was my job to protect it. I took a ray gun and blasted her, but it didn't do anything, so I figured that I had to shoot her eye with energy blasts from my nose, which was extremely effective and would have killed her if the building I was in wasn't on fire(I was shooting her from the top floor)and I had to escape. It was tricky to get out of the building because Dahliasaur was outside, but Klavier ended up helping me. He told me to hide among a school of kids performing a play. Interestingly enough, one of the kids was Leo from CR, and one of the teachers was Lisa Basil. I started to act out the play, but I soon realized that it was all a diabolical plot to get me involved in yuri with Lisa. I tried to escape, but I saw that some people watching the "play" had video cameras, and had caught some of the yuri, so I shot them with energy blasts from my nose.
ImageImage
Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
Tyrell Badd Facts!

I know, Wright?

Thank you, ~n. If buying TWEWY hadn't already made my day, you would have. :edgy:

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Man, I was about to have a PW dream last night, I really was. I was so disappointed. ;_; All I remember is that Gant was there, telling me that he had seen "Worthy" earlier, but he didn't know where he was at the moment. ...and then I woke up. ;_;

Damn you Gant, what did you do with my Edgey? >_<

...and it better not have had anything to do with raeptiem!!
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

Good 'til the last drop.

Spoiler: kinda...ish
i had a dream last night that was pretty much turnabout sisters. i was nick and i found mia dead in that house. it was exactly the same but i knew everything that was going on cuz i knew it was a dream... so i messed with it to see what would happen. it was weird

By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!

I had this one at my dad's house:

Spoiler: kinda messed up
Edgeworth and Trucy (she was an adult now) were in a relationship... but it turns out he's actually been cheating on her with Phoenix. And nobody has no idea.

And the sad/disturbing part is that he has no idea that Trucy is Phoenix's daugher. :C
I mean he knew Phoenix adopted somebody but he doesn't know that it's HER.

IT WOULD MAKE A GOOD DRAMA IMO D:

Then I had another one that had to do with Gumshoe, Maggey, and Gant but I didn't remember it. I think that's a good thing. 0_o

My OTP of OTP's. <3

durp wrote:
I had this one at my dad's house:

Spoiler: kinda messed up
Edgeworth and Trucy (she was an adult now) were in a relationship... but it turns out he's actually been cheating on her with Phoenix. And nobody has no idea.

And the sad/disturbing part is that he has no idea that Trucy is Phoenix's daugher. :C
I mean he knew Phoenix adopted somebody but he doesn't know that it's HER.

IT WOULD MAKE A GOOD DRAMA IMO D:

Then I had another one that had to do with Gumshoe, Maggey, and Gant but I didn't remember it. I think that's a good thing. 0_o

Whoa, that would make a good fanfiction. XD

I had another bit of a dream last night, but I don't remember much. Just something about the death of Edgeworth. ;_; Damn it, why is bad stuff always happening to him in my dreams? >_<
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

Super Saiyan

I had one where I owned Phoenix in court.
Salazar: I'm sending my right hand after you.
Leon S Kennedy: Your right hand comes off?

I'm just here for the Butterbeer.

I had been trying so hard to make dreams go my way the past few nights, that I finally gave up last night and let my mind go wild. That was not a good idea since my dreams are all over the place, but lemme tell you, the clearest image burned into my mind from that dream-like overnight brainwashing session was...
mmkay *starts to describe it* have any of you seen that one house in Courage the Cowardly dog that was supposedly "in the middle of nowhere"? Well, this house was exactly like it, except there was grass around there, and Edgeworth was standing out there, posed almost exactly as one of his official Perfect Prosecutor pictures.... EXCEPT one of his pant leg thingies was rolled up a little and... *twitch twitch* Edgeworth doesn't have good taste in nail polish. Apparently his toenails were painted red (which totally clashed with his suit, which was a different tint D: )

.... I dunno. I blame my excitement.

uh oh

lawl some of these are hilarious xD

i finnaly had a dream that had PW characters and stuff in it kinda...

well it started like this. I was snake. not A snake but i mean snake from MGS. ok and i was searching for the lost city of alantis. and when i was searching i almost found atlantis but then my partner LANA went missing so i had to find her. when i did she was eating lunch. but then little little EMA and her friend little TRUCY showed up and started acting like pearl and trapped us intill snake would prove he was lana's "special someone". so snake (a.k.a. me) had to fake a heart attack then they were happy and ran away and let us go. :eh?: then we found atlantis but the stairs up to it were for some reason chuck norris. yes the STAIRS were chuck norris! so we had to go home.

and then i woke up. :udgy:
Image Image

ヘラヘラ~

I had one just last night... it was something about Phoenix getting married. To a woman named Adelaide. (...Which is a name I was considering giving to Franziska's older sister in a fanfiction, so, uh, that's interesting.) And her personality was basically just like Iris's. But then something happened, something involving kidnapping and blackmail and general badness, and for some reason Phoenix could still marry Adelaide but had to completely revise his identity and change who he was.

...Something like that.
"A truthful witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies." Proverbs 14:5. Straight from the Bible, folks~ XD

-Turkish Proverb

Well a month or so ago, when I first got into the PW fandom I had a dream where Phoenix, Maya, Edgeworth and Franziska were at a bar and a very drunk (possibly stoned) Phoenix suggested an orgy. Thank God I woke up before anything happened. Reading the kink meme is one thing, having a technicolor DREAM is different.

And then there was the one I had last night of Maya and Edgeworth singing Four Minutes by Madonna and Justin Timberlake.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5DrNHPyxfXU
o_o Wtf, self. I need to stop writing MayaEdgeworth fanfic.
kristoff r ebil. ph33r h1m. Ava by Vickinator.

Due to almost being killed by Dahlia, I now have a rule to NEVER play Phoenix Wright before bed.

Whats really odd, was that while I'm strong as an ox, she somehow managed to flip me over her shoulder....
And that was freaking scary.

^^ That DOES sound scary... *shudder*

I had another dream last night! It was so random.

Goku from DBZ is like, at an auto show. And he's gonna try out a car named 'Saiyan'. xD;;; He starts driving it and then all of a sudden he's driving away from my middle school... O.o...

... then I'M driving it, and I crash into a house and kill a couple of people. In the form of Milo from the Oblongs.

Then I'm driving again, but as myself, and then I stop and get of the car, and Edgeworth shows up, looking upset. I stood there and he kept turning away from me, but he then said, "I missed you." I got hugged ...

... I'm like, what the crap? right after I woke up. I'm not kidding about this...

The Rice Krispies... they're ... they're like ... THEY'RE THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS...

Shit, this topic is better than my dream journal because other people post their crazy dreams, too. 8D I'm a bit known for my insane, retarded dreams... Anyways, I had one last night. T'wasn't this long, I just go into mega detail. Sorry. xD

Well, I was Trucy, but I didn't know I was Trucy... I woke up and I tried to reach for my glasses but I could see perfectly fine. I was freaking out a bit and freaked out some more when I realized I wasn't in my room and how I noticed I wasn't wearing ace of spades jammies when I went to bed last night. Then Phoenix comes in and says, "Time for breakfast!" Which is just weird, because he's wearing a kinda disturbing apron and he's holding up a frying pan. And there's a sausage taped to the apron. WTF. Kay, moving on... Then I look in the mirror and faint. I wake up again because of some hard pointy things poking my eyes, and I see Apollo. He's blushing because I'm apparently in a nightgown. Then there's this weird time skip and all of a sudden I'm changing in my room, so all I'm wearing are panties and a bra, and I'm going to put on the black dress when Apollo opens the door. I scream, he screams, Phoenix comes in calmly and calmly blocks Apollo's view by calmly kicking him out of my room. Okaaay then. Then just when I was going to take a bite of a sausage, I wake up.

Maybe I got this dream because I'm thinking of cosplaying as Trucy...

This time I'll be bulletproof.

Gawsh, these dreams are awesome :D
I want some too, I'll eat rice crispies before sleepin, play 24/7 PW and never stop reading in this thread.
(I almost ROFL'd yesterday night as I read these 10 pages.)
I'm not using CR anymore.

Putting the M in Cobalt

Mystic Mina wrote:
Shit, this topic is better than my dream journal because other people post their crazy dreams, too. 8D I'm a bit known for my insane, retarded dreams... Anyways, I had one last night. T'wasn't this long, I just go into mega detail. Sorry. xD

Well, I was Trucy, but I didn't know I was Trucy... I woke up and I tried to reach for my glasses but I could see perfectly fine. I was freaking out a bit and freaked out some more when I realized I wasn't in my room and how I noticed I wasn't wearing ace of spades jammies when I went to bed last night. Then Phoenix comes in and says, "Time for breakfast!" Which is just weird, because he's wearing a kinda disturbing apron and he's holding up a frying pan. And there's a sausage taped to the apron. WTF. Kay, moving on... Then I look in the mirror and faint. I wake up again because of some hard pointy things poking my eyes, and I see Apollo. He's blushing because I'm apparently in a nightgown. Then there's this weird time skip and all of a sudden I'm changing in my room, so all I'm wearing are panties and a bra, and I'm going to put on the black dress when Apollo opens the door. I scream, he screams, Phoenix comes in calmly and calmly blocks Apollo's view by calmly kicking him out of my room. Okaaay then. Then just when I was going to take a bite of a sausage, I wake up.

Maybe I got this dream because I'm thinking of cosplaying as Trucy...

That is.

Freaky.

Awesome.

XDDDDDD I might have to draw that someday.

Oh, and I had a freakishly long and complicated dream last night, but unfortunately, I can only remember part of it... :sadshoe:

Well, the first part I can remember takes place somewhere in the middle of the dream, where Maggey and Gumshoe are in Hogwarts or something. The roles are switched as far as crushes(Maggey ---> Gumshoe, but not Gumshoe ---> Maggey), so Maggey is trying to win Gumshoe over with coffee. She gets tips from Godot every day, but he tells her that for the "final blend"(which will "Make Gumshoe love you for certain"), she has to do some things. At this point, I realize that I've been watching myself all this time, because I'm actually Maggey. Uber scene change: I'm suddenly flying across a sea with a bunch of ship wreckage laced along the surface a la NiGHTS. I hear a huge explosion which lights up the night, and I hear in my earpiece, "You have a new mission!!" Suddenly, I'm ANOTHER guy, and it turns out that I was supposed to throw huge explosives into the ocean with my super-strength and not get caught. It looked kind of like a video game, but I could tell that if I died here, I would most certainly die as if it were real--so no matter what, I absolutely could not screw up under any circumstances. Eventually, the police heard the explosions and came to check out the crime scene(they knew I was there, as they were armed). I tried to escape, but when I cornered me, I involuntarily shouted, "You can't arrest ME--I'm Phoenix Wright!!" I suddenly realized that it was true, and I had been Phoenix Wright all along. This made me wonder why Phoenix Wright/I would want to be throwing explosives into the ocean, anyway. Somehow, I managed to escape, and I ran for a while along the snowy rocks and pathways. It was still dark, but I could see fairly clearly. I got up to the highest place, but...it was kind of weird. There were all these random things scattered around, and.....Darn, I wish I could explain it better. >_< Um, well, there was this rather large flatscreen TV to my left, and one big shape in front of me, because as it turned out, if you went down it, you could try a minigame. (I also realized that part of it was a "puzzle" which you could somehow solve with a Mario level.) I wondered what kind of minigame it was, when suddenly, the blonde reaper from TWEWY
Spoiler: Basically all of TWEWY
--the one who attempted a coup d'etat--
spoke and said, "You must go down there now." I began to submerge myself in the hole(which had water in it and was dark, like a waterslide of some sort, except it sucked you in), but I then realized I wasn't properly prepared for it. Therefore, I tried to climb out of it(with great difficulty), and did the other minigame, instead. Apparently, if you completed the minigame(which consisted of "getting a high friendship level" with the characters inside it), you could shapeshift into every single character that appeared in it. Klavier was one of them. XDDD

...Oh! I just remembered the rest of my dream, but it wasn't very interesting, anyway. XD;
ImageImage
Tyrell Badd Facts!

I don't even get a hug?

I had a dream last night where Ron DeLite was confessing his undying love... For Phoenix. But the feeling couldn't be less mutual so Phoenix starts running until Ron corners him and starts inching in. Then I wake up.

I don't even know how that got to me. *beats head on desk so he'll start thinking like the straight man he is*
R.I.P. Michael Jackson. August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009.
R.I.P. Bruce Lee. November 27, 1940 - July 20, 1973.

SuzuneAyasato wrote:
Gawsh, these dreams are awesome :D
I want some too, I'll eat rice crispies before sleepin, play 24/7 PW and never stop reading in this thread.
(I almost ROFL'd yesterday night as I read these 10 pages.)

W00t! Yes, join me in the rice krispies crack dream craze~!

I had a dream, but it only had cameos of PW characters...

I was at my elementary school... but it was like ... combined with my middle school. O.o;

And one of my best friends gave me a dragon ball. I was like, w00thugs. So I began searching for more and then Edgeworth showed up with case files under his arm, looking stern and serious as usual, and then he smiled. Which surprised me ... again.

We didn't say anything to each other, merely exchanged glances and then I went to search for more balls.

... er, dragon balls.

But there were like... 50 of them on two people's front yards. o.o;; and they were all different sizes... ;;;
... and Phoenix dropped one in front of me. And it ended. ;;

Mr. Thunder wrote:
I had a dream last night where Ron DeLite was confessing his undying love... For Phoenix. But the feeling couldn't be less mutual so Phoenix starts running until Ron corners him and starts inching in. Then I wake up.

I don't even know how that got to me. *beats head on desk so he'll start thinking like the straight man he is*

That's ... not right... XDD;; What happened to Dessie?!

Edgeworth Crazed

One time I had this really weird dream that Diego (Godot) was out to kill me. LOL
I was sitting in my school's cafeteria, and he came crashing through the windows and tried to kill me, but then he let me escape. So then I left town on a subway, and I changed my identity, but then for some reason I came back. O_o Then Diego was going to my school, and the principal was onto me. lol (I still had my new identity)

THE END.

For some reason, I rarely have PW dreams. However, I've been having TWEWY dreams for the last three-ish weeks.

Though last night, I dreamed I was running around the Gatewater Hotel. With Olga Orly.
Spoiler: 4-1
Quick-Fingers Orly, not Russian Orly.

And we were looking for Aang (Avatar: TLA) because...Okay, I honestly have no idea why. (The finale is today, so I've been thinking about it a lot.)

We also kept running into TWEWY characters, which made me very happy.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Mr. Thunder wrote:

LOL. XD

...for some reason, I wish I had that dream. XD

Joanna Newsom's #1 Fan :)

I had an odd dream once, but it didn't involve any of the PW characters, it was very bizarre. I was in a spotlight on a stage, and then the lights came on and loads of my friends were surrounding me, and even random people I kinda knew. So then I turn around, and suddenly they all point at me and yell 'Objection' in Mia's voice, and then I start crying and fall to the floor while they close in on me, index fingers first.

...so yeah O.o
^ Click to get to my sigs and I'd love to take requests too ^

What the heck... that's so ... creepy.. o_o; I'm a little freaked by it..

My friend told me about this dream, starring me and her.

'Remember that dream I had where you were a defense attorney and I was your assistant? I had another one where we faced Godot in court.

Well, after the first few pieces of evidence were presented which made your client (Kristoph. How ironic.) look exceptionally guilty, you two got into a huge OBJECTION! war and we had to take a thirty-minute recess. That's when I found time to sneak into Godot's office and smash his coffee machine!

First he freaked out and yelled at me, but then he calmed down. Then, when the trial began again, he kept messing up the evidence and at some point he called you Ears ('cause you had bunny ears in my dream). Then after a few minutes Godot just started acting random, doing a whole bunch of crazy stuff that was totally out of character... for anyone in their right mind, actually.

In the final stage he started talking gibberish and acting like the crazy squeeky guy, and then he collapsed on the floor. I thought he was dead, but the bailiff checked and said he was asleep. Franziska had to take over for him.

Oh, and it turns out that Kristoph didn't do it (again, how ironic). The real culprit was Redd White for the brutal murder... OF A BALLOON ANIMAL!'

lalalei2001 wrote:
My friend told me about this dream, starring me and her.

'Remember that dream I had where you were a defense attorney and I was your assistant? I had another one where we faced Godot in court.

Well, after the first few pieces of evidence were presented which made your client (Kristoph. How ironic.) look exceptionally guilty, you two got into a huge OBJECTION! war and we had to take a thirty-minute recess. That's when I found time to sneak into Godot's office and smash his coffee machine!

First he freaked out and yelled at me, but then he calmed down. Then, when the trial began again, he kept messing up the evidence and at some point he called you Ears ('cause you had bunny ears in my dream). Then after a few minutes Godot just started acting random, doing a whole bunch of crazy stuff that was totally out of character... for anyone in their right mind, actually.

In the final stage he started talking gibberish and acting like the crazy squeeky guy, and then he collapsed on the floor. I thought he was dead, but the bailiff checked and said he was asleep. Franziska had to take over for him.

Oh, and it turns out that Kristoph didn't do it (again, how ironic). The real culprit was Redd White for the brutal murder... OF A BALLOON ANIMAL!'

... I wish I had a dream like that XD; that's one of the best dreams ever in my book..

Frendship is golden.

I am proud to say I have dreams involving a lot of the females in the PW series.
Especially Mah little Maggie Byrde. :maggey-sad:
Hehehe....
I need tissues now. :will:
"I will become a Dragon, because it can only keep up with the Tiger... Thus, I can always be by your side forever."
~Ryuji Takasu

I never though this, but yeah, I had a dream related to PW.

It wasn´t a big or amazing (or creepy in some cases) dream, but I liked it XD.
The thing is that I was a witness in an AJ case (I also dreamed about the title of the case, "10 steps to the Turnabout", it was about those classic western movies, you know, the "10 step and then shoot" thing.). Anyway I was the owner... of a pizza shop, in fact my hat was a pizza (yes, a real one, what have in common a pizza chef with the western movies?, I don´t know :gant: ). so the thing is that I was being cross-examinated by Apollo, and when I started to feel nervous (I didn´t remember what was my part in the case, of why I started to get nervous), but the thing is that I started to eat the pizza in my head XD
Spoiler: JFA 3
Imagine Moe sad carrot sprite, but instead of the carrot you have a pizza in your head, so instead of pushing the carrot, you take a pice of the pizza and start to eat it, that was pretty much the way I dreamed it. :yogi:

Well, Apollo continued with his Objections! and started to argue with the prosecutor (I didn´t remeber who it was either :yuusaku: ), and then Apollo shouted (Yes, I dreamed the Close-up scene), and I finally broke..
Spoiler: T&T 2
Imagine Atmey´s break, but instead of laughing maniatically, you take the pizza of your head and start to eat it at Super-Speed.

In that moment I awoke. It was a good dream, but I was sweating when I woke up :gant:

Thanks to Vickinator for the Awesome Sig! :gant-clap:

-Turkish Proverb

Last night I had an AU dream that took place in my old elementary school where Godot was a kindergarten teacher, Mia was a secretary, and Phoenix was a security guard.

What the shit, self. What the shit.

(Witty Name Here) wrote:
Last night I had an AU dream that took place in my old elementary school where Godot was a kindergarten teacher, Mia was a secretary, and Phoenix was a security guard.

...whoa ... that's ... awesome.

*imagined Phoenix with Meekins-y-clothes* ... not the same, but ... XD

-Turkish Proverb

* price for love wrote:
(Witty Name Here) wrote:

...whoa ... that's ... awesome.

*imagined Phoenix with Meekins-y-clothes* ... not the same, but ... XD

I wonder if this will inspire fanfic. ._.;;

Venator insontus

Yes.

I had a dream where I was in Mineral Town in Harvest Moon, and Edgey, Franzy, Klavier and Kristoph came and took over my town. It was pretty cool.

But they flooded my farm. D:
Page 10 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby