Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 4 of 32[ 1259 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32  Next

Re: I just imagined... what if Phoenix Wright were a MECH PILOT?Topic%20Title

That could also explain SHOE's mysterious escape from the destruction of Matt's first mech. Or maybe, because it's an animal-based AI, you can copy it much easier than normal, so you could upload a backup to a little machine and get back into action.

MULTPILE SHOES WHAT

The AIs don't stand for anything, right? (Some of them would be hard to make acronyms for.) I'm not sure if it's any good, but I keep seeing 'Special Holographic Operating Entity'. Which would make the little bauble a projection.
Hmmm, but then that takes away from my idea that Matt could throw SHOE at people. Yanni Yogi

Phoenix in a jacket!

Mabye Phoenix goes beserk in a fight and Edgeworth, Maya, and AI MIA get him back to his senses? Anyway really good job.
Urby made these. Thank you!
Go GyakutenMECHA!
Re: I just imagined... what if Phoenix Wright were a MECH PITopic%20Title

...I have no idea.

SHOE IS THE NEW HARO

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

That's adorable :P I wasn't thinking of him as an animal AI, but maybe. And no, they don't stand for anything, they're just Capitalized versions of the AI person's name. I don't know if they HAVE animal based AIs, but... it could work. Global is a bunch of mercenaries, they're probably less formal, maybe Matt brought SHOE with him when he joined up.

I'll do more mechs and character writeups later. Expect Maya (yes, Maya!) and Larry Butz, with possibly fleshing out the Global crew / Lana some more.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

AIs... normally, the only things they're supposed to get from humans are a bit of the personality, and MAYBE a little of their memories, but otherwise then it's just the neurological pathways to create the AI. There are safety switches in place to make sure this is all that happens, which also happen to increase the time of the process. Dumping one's entire consciousness into an AI form can actually be done fairly quickly, but there IS a risk there of permanent brain scramblage, and the AI will have memories, motivations, personality disorders... all of which are bad things for what the military desires. Also, the AI will "burn out" quicker than others, good for only a few years at max.

When the Kurain was about to blow and Chinami was mortally wounded, she ripped out all of the safety switches so she could go fast and completely. Hence why CHINAMI is a bit different than other AIs--technically more powerful, but with all those other downsides.

Maya Fey
Pilot of the GS-311 "Galahad"
Spotter/Support: ??? / Adrian Andrews

Though she doesn't actually tell Phoenix until later in the series, Maya WAS a flight cadet at one time, and has experience flying Mia's old Galahad - the ship her sister flew before becoming a captain. Maya isn't quite an ace like her friends, but she's fairly competent in the cockpit, especially once she resumes her training in the third arc. Maya's flight training comes in handy, in fact, when she commandeers Phoenix's Huma to come to the rescue of the team infiltrating High Admiral Gant's space fortress (with Adrian taking over as her spotter, as Franziska is one of those on foot needing rescuing).

Maya's Mecha

Designation: GS-311 "Galahad"

Onboard AI: SOURYUU - Interestingly enough, this is the AI that younger Mia was assigned in her piloting days completely randomly... before she'd even met the real thing. Perhaps it was destiny? Unfortunately, the real thing seemed to be even more obnoxious than the AI, at least at first... if anything, SOURYUU seems a bit protective of Mia and later her little sister, and actually encourages Maya's training later in the third arc.

Primary Weaponry: Light Energy Saber x2 (Energy Melee)
Secondary Weaponry: Shoulder-mounted Minigun x2 (Physical Ranged)

The Galahad is an older, more basic model, though it's still a functional and sturdy one. It's a smaller, swifter mech (though far outclassed by the top-of-the-line Brynhildr and Assassin) that nevertheless manages to have decent armor plating. Its paint scheme is gray and black, with yellow trim around the collar and "shoulders." It's a fairly well-rounded design as far as speed, attack power, and defense goes, though it leans a bit more towards the speed section than the others.

It wields two energy swords, one in either hand, though they're smaller and less powerful than the Mitsurugi's massive light-blade.

Larry Butz
Pilot of the GS-181 "Rodin"
Spotter/Support: Various

Larry is, as always, the goofy, easy-going third member in the childhood friend circle between Phoenix, Miles, and himself. They grew up together on (SOME PLANET HERE), which was one of the earliest planets occupied during the rise of the Saiban Federation (new official name for the Prosecution faction, whoo!). Shortly after this, when his friend Miles' dad--a prominent Defense (we still need a name for them >.>) captain was killed, Miles left and would eventually join the Federation forces.

To find out what happened to his friend, Phoenix decided to become a pilot as well, to try and bring him back from the group that had invaded their home in their youth. Larry, who for much of the series refuses to believe that Miles is with the Saiban Federation ("NO WAY! THAT'S NOT THE EDGEY WE KNEW!") decided to join as well--but only after he saw some attractive pilot cadet women.

Luckily for Larry, he was actually a naturally skilled pilot, and may actually have the most raw skill of the three. This meant that in his training days, he was able to pass with the littlest amount of effort possible. However, this also means that due to their own skill and passion and determination to improve, he's since been left behind by his two friends. However, when he concentrates, Larry is a fairly good pilot, and is often at Phoenix's wing.

The problem? He's VERY easily distracted. Particularly by his (always female) spotters, whom he tends to try to become involved with. Of course, these relationships rarely last more than two weeks, and then Larry's found himself a new spotter... which doesn't make for comfortable pilot/support relationships, honestly. He gets distracted and often winds up in trouble, counting on Nick to bail him out. However, Larry is surprisingly lucky, and his Rodin has never been seriously damaged in these encounters.

Despite these flaws, when he's in the zone he's a good pilot, and occasionally will come up with some bizarrely brilliant tactic or battle plan, which is one of the reasons they keep him around. Another is that he's been one of Phoenix's closest friends since childhood, and despite outward appearances is one of the people Phoenix can trust the most, especially on his wing in combat.

Larry's Mecha

Designation: GS-181 "Rodin"

Onboard AI: THINKER - The strangely named AI often lives up to its moniker, and seems to have been taken from a student of philosophy or some such. While Larry is grateful for the company on long solo journeys through space (without any of his lovely honeys to keep him company, Nick!!!!) talking to the philosophical AI for too long gives the carefree-minded Larry one hell of a headache.

Primary Weaponry: Dragoon Artillery Cannon (Energy/Explosive Ranged)
Secondary Weaponry: Medium Energy Saber / Power Shield (Energy Melee)
Tertiary Weaponry: Chest Mounted Minigun x3 (Physical Ranged)

Larry's Rodin, once you get past the garish bright orange color scheme that the exuberant Larry seems oddly fond of, is a rather versatile mecha design that is able to fill a variety of roles in combat. Its primary melee weapon, while still not as strong as the Mitsurugi's massive light sword, is fairly powerful--and the Rodin projects a long rectangular energy shield from its left "arm" giving it much more defense in melee combat than your average mecha.

The Rodin isn't all that fast or agile, about the same as Edgeworth's Mitsurugi, and with less armor than Miles' ship. However, it can keep pace with Phoenix's Huma decently well, and Larry is capable of flying on Nick's wing in combat with his sword/shield setup (if he doesn't get distracted by his spotter... again, that is).

However, if Larry whips out his Dragoon artillery laser, that's when things get different. A long cannon thats length is just under the total mecha's height (stored on the Rodin's back in a telescoped state), the Dragoon is one of the most powerful ranged weapons seen on the battlefield. Its rather slow rate of fire is made up for by its long range and devestating destructive potential, and if his presence in the fray isn't needed (or if Phoenix is tired of having to rescue him for the day,) Larry can hang back from the fight and unleash with that cannon.

The trio of miniguns in the Rodin's chest complete the weapons setup, and complete the versatility that this particular model has as far as combat roles go.

Yeah, there's some more character profiles! Whooo.

Was thinking about, uh, opening/ending themes. For ending theme... maybe... http://media.putfile.com/E7--Himitsu-Kichi-Ending-1 , from Eureka 7? For opening, I like either http://media.putfile.com/Gundam-SEED--- ... -no-Tobira or http://media.putfile.com/Gundam-SEED---Realize , both of which are from Gundam SEED. (the Gundam SEED soundtrack kicks ASS)

So, in the third arc, after it's decided that Jake Marshall has a lot of knowledge about Damon Gant, they decide to make a rescue operation, storming Gant's seemingly impregnable space fortress (which needs an OMINOUS name >.>) The crew of the Badger, Phoenix's Defense team, and the Global Mercenaries all team up for this, and while it's not quite the ZOMG CLIMAX of the final battle against Gant, it's supposed to be pretty epic and intense--everyone finally starting to team up for the greater good.

There'll be a scene where they ask for volunteers. Of course, Phoenix and Miles are in, and if they're in, Franziska is as well--there's no way she'll let the guys upstage her here, after all. Seeing that Edgeworth (and Franziska too) are both going, Gumshoe says that he's in. Edgeworth is all *raise eyebrow* "It'll be dangerous, Sergeant, are you sure you want to come?" Gumshoe, of course, is fiercely loyal to his superior and says he will, and Edgeworth actually says he'll be glad to have him. The group is rounded out by Will Powers, and though Maya and Adrian want to come, Phoenix and Franziska are both like "Lol, no."

So, the plan is for the rest of them to stage a diversionary space assault, with Jack Hammer and Larry as the commanders, to draw Gant's attention away and perhaps delay the execution, and also get the guards into their suits to scramble. That's a dangerous job in and of itself, and they're just supposed to be a diversion. Meanwhile, Will/Gumshoe/Fran/Miles/Phoenix are going to take a stolen Saiban Federation shuttle and try and bluff their way into Gant's fortress (fleeing from the oncoming Defense forces).

The plan works, for the most part. And for some reason, I'm finding the image of the five of them storming Space Fortress Gant with various weaponry (Edgeworth and Phoenix with submachineguns, maybe Gumshoe has a shotgun, Will has a sidearm and some grenades and even though he's a pacifist at heart knows that this is for the greater good) to be really, really cool >.>

They burst in and stop the execution, maybe get surprised that Matt Engarde is there--alive, nonetheless--and "kill" him again. They rescue Jake and then try to get the hell out of there.

Now, two years ago, the incident that killed Neil Marshall left Ema Skye in a coma and near death. Lana has been working for Gant ever since then despite believing that it was him who killed Neil and left Ema like that... because the High Admiral was the only one who could save her sister's life. Jake, however, doesn't know about Ema, and is bitter towards Lana because he feels she's just working for the man who caused her lover's death, without showing any guilt or remorse for it. Obviously then, she never really cared for his brother at all.

They're escaping, but their plan is starting to go haywire. At some point, Maya radios Phoenix and asks where they are, and a confused Phoenix answers her, though mentions that they're currently in a firefight with some of Gant's guards, and it isn't a really good time.

(Maya has comandeered Phoenix's Huma, and with Adrian as her support, is heading to their rescue)

Eventually, the six of them wind up in a mostly empty medical lab at the very end of one of the extentions on Space Fortress Gant--there's nowhere else to go, and they grimly prepare to make a last stand. Meanwhile, Jake sees the comatose Ema and recognizes her--and it finally begins to click for him why Lana's been working for Gant, he starts to forgive her.

They're making their last stand, running low on ammo, when the airlock suddenly closes, and the lab shakes--Maya, in the Huma, has literally grabbed the detachable medical lab module and tows it behind her as she gets the hell out of Dodge. So, everything works out...

...and Ema is no longer under Gant's control. Which means that Lana is no longer obligated to serve him, though she doesn't know it yet. Still, the pieces are in place for the High Admiral's final downfall...

Also, we decided he needs a superweapon. Like a smaller Death Star. But we don't know what it is yet. >.>

Chimera

Kinda late on the bandwagon, but this... is awesome. ^^; 'specially since it's putting the series in a sci-fi setting. Of course I'm only stating the obvious here...

Meanwhile! I have a contribution: a possible logo!

I'll see if I can come up with other possible logos sometime.
Thank you for flying Phoenix Wright. We hope you have a nice day.

That's really cool. :D What I had in mind, though, was more of a mechanical motif on the letters, that's a bit organic. See http://www.mahq.net/animation/gundam/gundam.htm ... sort of along the lines of many of the Gundam logos.

I'm DIGGING the phoenix head there, though. That's pretty freakin' badass.

All in all, that's an awesome start, and I'm glad you like!

Edit: Also, and just stylistically, I'm picturing the MECHA as bigger than the "Gyakuten." Just because it's in caps and the Gyakuten isn't... and it sort of emphasizses it in my mind. Maybe sort of "behind" the Gyakuten? If that makes any sense.

Hm. Someone want to take a shot at summarizing this to post on the LJ comm, see if we can stir up any more interest? >.> I suppose I could do it, after all... just midterms coming up.

Edit2: Maybe I should turn this into a RP on the RP board. See where it goes :P

hai gaiz wha'd i miss while i wuz in dreamland

I was thinking that animal AIs would run a little faster, because they have less of that cumbersome personality material, but it probably wouldn't affect much. At the very least, they talk less.
I can just imagine it:

Matt: Hey Corrida, looks like I beat you again.
Juan: *getting refreshments* (What now...?)
Matt: I've got one of those super-popular Pocket AIs before you did! Meet SHOE!
SHOE: Shoe ~
Juan: ...
*pitches water*
Matt: Ah! SHOE! SHOE, talk to me!
SHOE: *zzztbrzzrap*
i imagined it so much i drawled it

Gyakuten MECHA roleplay? But...but I can't convey your epicness correctly! And I'd commit hira-kari if I couldn't participate. Matt

In other news, I'll see if I can't come up with a tattoo/sticker for the Huma. Because I like me some burning birdies.

Neon Genesis Attournevangelion?
mother of the year~

It was just an idea I was tossing around :P (The RP, that is)

And the picture is awesome. You certainly are a fan of Matt/SHOE, it seems :P

Oh snap!

Alright, I have a lot of ideas here, so try to keep up.

Names: This is more a question then an idea. With Trials and Tribulations announced for U.S. release, should we change the names of the characters from GS3? After all, we're already using the names from Ace Attorney instead of Gyakuten Saiban so far.

Music: I think that third track is the best, but they're all good. Also, some the music from the Magical Trick Society album Cadenza seems like it would be GREAT in Gyakuten Mecha. Here's a list of songs I think would be good:

Courtroom Lounge: I can see this being good for Phoenix sitting in his cockpit waiting to be deployed for his first battle. I think it has the tension and nervousness, but also the determination behind it to work here.

Naruhodou Ryuuichi ~ Objection!: Not sure exactly where this would go. Maybe when they are asking for volunteers for the rescue mission?

Cross Examination ~ Allegro: This could be the song that plays while Phoenix is fighting Godot. I can see this working with the dual focus on both the physical battle between Phoenix and Godot as well as the battle inside Godot's head between CHINAMI and MIA. I can see Godot going gradually going more and more insane (and fighting more wildly) as the battle progresses due to the conflict between the AIs, but then MIA finally gets through to him, and he comes back to his senses, and the music would suddenly stop and change to a slower, sadder song while he gives his whole speech.

Warrior of Great Edo, Tonosaman: Global Mercenaries theme. Duh.

Gumshoe's theme: This is a very slow and sad version of Gumshoe's theme. I see this being used while Gumshoe is trying to go on after Miles is "killed" fighting Manfred. I can see him looking at some impressive piece of machinery and thinking "I used to love working with machines. Seeing all of the parts come together to do their job brought me such joy. Now all I see are bits of metal."

Search ~ Core: This would play during any major revelation. A notable one would be when Jake finally finds the evidence that Gant had a hand in his brother's death.

Age, Regret, Retribution: Admiral Grossberg's theme. Again, duh.

Examination ~ Cornered: Miles Edgeworth vs Manfred von Karma!

Matt: Heh, I love the idea of Matt being the "How many times do we have to kill this guy?!" sort of villain. I would LOVE to see Will and Jack eventually defeat him the final time.

Fortress name: Tartarus. Given Gant's resemblance of Zeus, I think that names associated with him should draw heavily from Greek mythology. Hence, Tartarus, the deepest pit of the underworld, where the most evil mortals were sent after death. Basically Hell.

Ship names: Following the Greek theme, we can find a plethora of names for ships/mechs under Gant's command. His flagship would be the Hades, with support ships Styx and Lethe. Other ships would be names after mythological monsters. The Cerberus, the Minotaur, the Chimera, etc. The mech that he would make Lana pilot at the end would be the Ares.

Superweapon: Again keeping with the Greek theme, Gant's Death-Staresque superweapon would be the Charybdis Engine. This weapon would create super intense gravity at a single location. Any ship or mech caught in this area would quickly be crushed under its own weight. When used right, it could annihilate whole fleets, or level cities. While it couldn't exactly destroy a planet, it could, given time, wipe out all life on one.

In the year 4016, justice is no longer fought for in the courtroom—but with giant freakin’ robots!

Greg, you're awesome. That's awesome. I love it. Love ALL of it.

Actually, right now, though, my final plan is for a final climactic duel between Franziska and Matt. They're mounting an assault on Gant's Charbydis Engine, he's the only one who can run it so Miles and Phoenix decide to go in on foot and take HIM out, they trust Fran to lead the mech assault.

She shot down MAtt the first time. He blew her up the second and she barely escaped for her life. This time, she's in the Brynhildr mk II (possibly named Valkryie or Freya?) he's in the Assassin mk II, and it's a much more even fight. It's an epic duel that tears through the halls and tunnels of the Charybdis Engine (LOVE THAT NAME) whiel Fran is buying time for Larry, Jack and Will to blow it up once and for all.

Actually, it's not Miles/Phoenix who finally kill Gant, but Lana, who--now that Ema is out of his control--betrays him.

But Wow. I'm in awe of just those names. Space Fortress Tartarus? The Charybdis Engine?

HELL YES.

You are made of awesome.

Yo yo I is back from San Fran. ~

For the names issue, I guess it all depends, but I really prefer CHINAMI over DAHLIA. If only because DAHLIA sounds so much like DA-LI-A which is a really sorta happy barbie-esque song that I really like and it would just be too much for my little head. CHINAMI sounds sinister...er.

And Greg, I must applaud you mindlessly. Because you deserve it. When there's a thing to be fleshed out, bang it's Greg that saves the day. ~

Ah, I like to draw SHOE because it's the only thing that I really can draw from here, I guess. And I haven't run out of material to poke at because Matt makes it so easy.
I assure you if there's some lol to dicpict on paper about other characters, I'll be on it. Godot
In fact I think I have something about Maya, but I don't think we've cleared up what she's wearing. (Have we?)

Yes, Matt makes it very, very easy.

I think she's wearing some sort of cadet's uniform. But I don't know what it is or what it looks like.

And I've decided with help from the lovely Musouka and Raelle to right now just keep it to canon. so Franny's AI will ALWAYS be MEI.

Oh snap!

Thank you very much! I feel honored to be able to contribute to this incredible topic. Goodman

Does anyone else think its scary how well developed this is, and that its actually good? I literally would NOT be surprised to see a Gyakuten MECHA anime like this.

In the year 4016, justice is no longer fought for in the courtroom—but with giant freakin’ robots!

Maybe I'll do what I've been doing for the others and make it a semi-game uniform type thing.
I think that'll work. I'll be working on my idea thing as well as the Huma sticker as I do my History homework. ...So I may or may not be back on soon depending on how frustrated I get with WWII.

Of course not! With Greg's, CFtF's, and Konran's powers combined, you have...
...I'm not going to continue with that joke.

But I'm totally serious, this thing really is 100% awesome, because it works, man! Maggy

The NEW Ace Attorney... Screw Odoroki

GYAKUTEN HENSHIN!

Ack
Eh? Maya Fey
Mia Fey Pearl

Edgeworth
(The sixth warrior, of course)

Ore wa... SUPPPAAAAA SENTAI SAIBAN!!!

>.> <.<

Phoenix + Super Sentai = Too funny

Last edited by xXMikotoNakadaiXx on Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Urby, Greg, and Konran, as well as anyone else who wants to contribute or already has?

You guys are too awesome. WAY too awesome.

I do realize that we need to start adding the minor case characters, though. *cough*

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/7540/gs211ok9.jpg Franziska after cutting her hair post Miles/Manfred fight? (bottom right)

Okay, to go over this character by character, find out who we've not done, and just flesh out some of the minor roles. Also because I'm bored.

Thanks to everyone who's helping out here. (Musouka and Raelle, you girls are pwnage, by the way. I can't believe you still put up wth me :P)

GS1:

Phoenix - Done
Edgeworth - Done
Mia - Done
Maya - Done
Gumshoe - Done
Larry - Done
The Judge - An old man who just sort of hangs out in an unused room on the Turnabout, smoking a pipe and drinking tea. Calls himself just "The Judge," though noone actually knows what he was a Judge of, or if he actually was a judge at all--he might just be senile. Frequently asks people passing by his room to sit and drink some tea with him or share a smoke, or tell him a story. Nobody quite knows what he's doing there, but he's a friendly and cheerful old man, and people like him, so noone really has the heart to kick him off the ship. Maya and Pearl become friends with him.

1-1:

Cindy Stone - One of Larry's many spotters, minor character at best.

Payne - An unlucky, incompetent officer on the Saiban Federation. Frequently shot down by Nick & Co, but never actually dies, always returns to bother them another day. Gets to the point where Nick can take him out without breaking a sentence while talking to Maya >.>

Frank Sahwit - One of the first Federation pilots we see in the story. You know those guys who are all "Wait, what's that? ....IT'S A GUNDAM~~~~!!! *BLOWN UP*"? Yeah. That's Frank.

1-2:

Redd - Done
April - Done, though what happens to her after Redd's death?

Grossberg - Admiral of the Defense (gah, we need a better name for them), possibly a captain of the Turnabout (main big ship through the story). Older, certainly competent, but doesn't have the ZING that Phoenix has / Mia had.

Bellboy - ???

1-3:

Dee - Done
Will - Done
Sal - Done (Sort of, we don't know exactly what he does in Global...)
Jack - Done
Penny - Done
Oldbag - Done
Cody - Done

1-4:

Manfred von Karma - Done
Gregory Edgeworth - Done
Hammond - ??? Perhaps a bridge officer / first mate on the Turnabout?
Yanni Yogi - ???
Polly - ???
Lotta - ??? (other than painfully dead >.>)
Missile the Police Dog - ???

1-5:

Gant - Done
Lana - Done
Ema - Done
Meekins - Done
Jake - Done
Neil - Done
Goodman - Done
Darke - ???
Angel - Once a pilot who worked with Neil Marshall, Gant believed she saw too much in the incident that lead to his death and tried to kill her. She escaped to the Defense, but has since quit flying, a bitter ex-pilot who refuses to talk about what happened and who borders on alcoholism.

2-1:

Maggey - An unlucky female pilot on board the Badger. Gumshoe has a crush on her.
Dustin - DUSTIN, Maggey's AI.
Wellington - ??? Perhaps a con artist profiting from the war. A minor subplot, probably.

2-2:

Franziska - Done
Pearl - More of a minor character in Gyakuten MECHA, a refugee related to Maya, maybe? Dunno other than that.
Morgan - ???
Dr. Turner Grey - Chief medic on board the Turnabout. Competent enough, but noone likes going to him due to his awful bedside manner.
Mimi Miney - His nurse. Same as Dr. Grey... competent, horrible bedside manner.
Ini Miney - ???
Hotti - Also in the medical bay on the Turnabout. Apparently a one-time pilot who got his brains scrambled in an accident. Nobody quite knows what's up with him...
Ami Fey - I don't think we really need her >.>

2-3:

??? Musouka and Raelle think they're all blown up and dead, except for Max and Regina who are stranded on a desert island to have pretty if stupid babies. But I think they're a bit bitter and biased :P

2-4: (see 1-3!)

Matt - Done
Juan - Done
Adrian - Done
Shelly - Done
Shoe - Done
Celeste - Done

3-1:

Nonda - (Thanks to weasel for helping flesh this out!) The ship's doctor on the Kurain. Noticed a sample of arsenic, used to treat cancer, had been stolen--presumably by Chinami, known to have a grudge against Phoenix (we need to clear this out...). the good Dr. Nonda tried to warn Phoenix, but was eliminated by an errant control panel. The death was ruled an accident, but Phoenix thinks otherwise, though had no way to prove for sure... still, he's closing in on Chinami, hence the "incident" that leads to the destruction of the Kurain.

Chinami - Done
Godot - Done

3-2:

Mareka - A badass female pilot on the Turnabout.
Yuusaku - Mareka's husband and spotter.
Aiga - ???
Kamen Mask - Uh, maybe the basis for Mareka's mech? or her AI? Or something? >.>
Busujima - Do we really need him?

3-3:

Judge's Brother - Do we really need him?
Zenitora - ???
Urami - ???
Igarashi - Likes looking at girls in pilot uniforms. Tries to impress them with his old tales of war and his piloting exploits. Is clearly making them up. Often hangs out with The Judge
Hondobou - technically the chef on the Turnabout. Not very good at it, but it's better than field rations...
Takao - Brilliant weapons designer, known for such things as the Takao Cannons, amongst others.
Gonta Shikabane - Do we really need him?
Keiko - cute and spunky communications officer on the Turnabout. Perhaps part cyborg? When there's an incoming transmission, SHE beeps.

3-4:

Souryuu Kaminogi - Done
Onamida - ???
Yuuki - ???

3-5:

Ayame - ???
Elise Tenryuusai - ???
Bikini - ???

So yeah. There we go. We don't NEED to use everybody, no, but that's a list of what we could do.

The Turnabout needs some crew. Like, bridge crew, engineers... so does the Badger. I guess we can just use random NPCs though :P

Should I write up a full detailed cast roster based off this? >.> Like with what we have with profiles and everything?

>.<

Not today. I have homework :P

Quick idea for 2-3.

I'm still for Regina having a mecha-Regent, but it'll be a non-combat build. About as big as a regular tiger, but I dunno Regina could ride him or something. vrrrrooooom
My main thing is for Max. Because the circus is a very nomadic thing, I was thinking the gang could be wandering mechanics. They're on the sidelines (Planet A) watching Nick duke it out with someone (I'm thinking Matt, because Phoenix has a hard time with this battle) and they approach the Turnabout afterword to propose their services.
Max: You know, sweetie, your wing trick is very flashy, but it lacks real power. You want something that'll really do some damage? Pshhh...

Phoenix gained (x1) Endgame Super-Upgrade

And then they can skiddadle and we can forget about them safely forever or something.

Oh snap!

On date 2/18/4015 at 19:46 hours, unit SL-909 “Sheriff” was in the docking bay for routine maintenance, when a fuel explosion occurred, killing the pilot, Colonel Neil Marshal, and one mechanic, Ema Skye. The accident was found to be the fault of Joe Darke, a worker in the docking bay at the time in question. Darke was brought before a military tribunal for Negligence in a High Risk Situation. Darke pleaded Not Guilty. Supreme Commander Gant presided over the trial personally. From evidence submitted during the trial, it became clear that Darke was responsible for the deaths of Colonel Marshal and Ms. Skye. He was found Guilty and put to death.

With the death of Colonel Neil Marshal and Ema Sky's killer, justice was served.

Except from the Saiban Federation official records.

Last edited by The Greg on Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Actually, there's an idea we just came up with that revolves around the Miles-"dead" arc, which is the beginning of the second overall arc.

So, Miles "blows up" at the end of the first arc in the fight with Admiral VK. Franziska blames Phoenix.

Fran, now in command of the Badger, has now lost both her father and Miles, and is starting to become a bit unstable, a bit MORE desperate to prove herself now. She's also wanting to get revenge on Wright--but unlike Godot, it's not "I want Wright dead," it's "I want to defeat him." Slowly, she starts to accept more... questionably-ethical tasks from High Command. This is a way of revealing more about what sort of a man High Admiral Gant really is, and starting to foreshadow (Even after the Matt thing) that something is quite rotten in the depths of Space Fortress Tartarus.

She walls Adrian out, much to her dismay--Fran's all "I don't need a spotter, I'm good enough to not need such a crutch." Adrian is hurt. Many of the crew of the Badger start to doubt her, start to doubt the assignments she's taking for them.

A moment where Gumshoe actually speaks up. "....I don't... think Colonel Edgeworth would have liked that." Franziska actually draws her pistol on him, becomes the coldest ice bitch she's ever been, and is all, "Colonel Edgeworth is gone, crewman." (Gumshoe, by virtue of being Gumshoe, is actually quite concerned about her, about how she's acting)

This ends up with the Saiban Federation planning an assault on the Defense (GAH WE NEED A BETTER NAME). It will be pretty vicious, no prisoners, sort of thing. The one thing is to get Wright out of the picture so he can't defend. Franziska eagerly volunteers.

Franziska, in her souped-up Brynhildr mk II, pretends to be Edgeworth and sends Phoenix a communication. Phoenix, of course, being the loveable doofus he is, goes to meet "Edgeworth" at the assigned spot, all on his own. Of course, Franziska's there and not Miles, so Phoenix is "D: NO MILES."

Fran, blaming Phoenix for what happened, attacks him. due to her fancy new ship, and the fact that he's thrown, she actually is quite winning this fight, and Phoenix is outmatched. Franziska is about to finish him off, when over their radios: "I think that's about enough... Franziska von Karma."

(Cue Great Revival)

After his 'death,' Miles travelled for a bit, and saw what the Federation was really like to the people it had conquered. He knows he can't go back. But right now, he also knows that there's an attack on Phoenix's loved ones about to be launched, and sees one of the people closest to him in a mad downward spiral of self-destruction.

Miles tackles Fran with the Mitsurugi, tells Phoenix to get going (after a bit, Phoenix does) and then the VK siblings square off. Even though Fran takes Miles by surprise--it's a powerful new mech, and she IS an absolutely superb pilot--he's still better than her, and she's shaken up by his reapperance, so he easily controls the fight.

AFter it goes on for a while, he realizes that it's just taking too long and Phoenix needs his help. He damages Fran's suit so her engine can't keep up with him, and is all, "This isn't like you, Franziska. This SHOULDN'T be like you. You're better than this, better than what you've become." Miles truly does love Franziska (as he does in the games :P) but he's right now seeing her on a downward spiral of self-destruction, and doesn't want that to happen to her. Also, she's a commander. There are people who rely on her, who trust her... she'd be taking them down with her. "If this is the path you're choosing, then this is where we part for good."

With that, he flies off to go join Wright. Franziska breaks down and yells at him to not leave her as she cries, but it's to no avail.

She, broken and brooding, manages to limp to a nearby rest station/neutral mechanic station. It's the 2-3 cast, of course, though we've not quite fleshed them out.

Fran gets repairs to her mech, and after not eating for a few days, goes to the tavern/bar of the space station, where she continues to brood over Miles' words.

It's there she meets an enigmatic, visor-clad pilot who calls himself Godot. Godot, at first, appears to be relatively normal other than his visor, the slight traces of blood on his face, and his cybernetic arm. He and Franziska talk for a bit, and Franziska mentions her battle and grudge against Phoenix Wright.

At that name, Godot changes and flips, hurling a bar chair at her, becoming totally enraged. A massive bar brawl ensues. Fran is trained in hand to hand, but Godot is suicidally berserk and has a big cybernetic arm, so she's kinda screwed. Franziska actually does draw her gun on him and shoot him in the arm--but it doesn't seem to phase him, make him afraid or angry or even stop him in any way, and he just swats her gun out of her hand before grabbing her in his cyborg arm by the neck, and holding her against teh wall, demanding to know where Phoenix is.

All the while, he's bleeding from teh gunshot wound, so he's clearly human. But the whole thing is... this is Franziska seeing what obsession, let alone revenge, can do to you. This is Franziska's wake up call in addition to what Miles said to her.

Don't know how this gets resolved. >.> But it's Godot's introduction, and Franziska's "Hey, watch out, this could be you" moment.

Eventually, it comes back to a final face-to-face meeting with Miles, in his officer's quarters. The first thing Miles says to her is "...you cut your hair." Franziska is trembling in half rage and half about to burst into tears, because this is the first time she saw him in person after she thought he was dead. He's pretty calm--because he really knew that if there was anyone who could rise to his challenge, if he had faith in anyone to do that, it was his "older sister."

Franziska punches him, he takes it and remarks that "Wright did the same thing." Franziska then sort of leans against his chest and hits him again before pushing away.

Yeah.

Edit: That is AWESOMENESS, Greg. :D So, what -really- happened? >.>

http://media.putfile.com/Gundam-SEED---Invoke-Opening - new opening theme for Gyakuten MECHA.

Oh snap!

It's pretty simple really. Gant rigged the Sheriff's fuel tanks/batteries (What do they use anyway?) with explosives. That or he ordered a subordinate to do it, then killed them so they wouldn't talk. Anyway, after the fact, he forges the evidence that incriminates Darke, and takes Ema to his personal medical facility, releasing an official statement that she died in the "accident." Ema recovered fairly quickly, but Gant continues to keep her constantly on "life support." In reality, these "life support" machines only serve to perpetuate Ema's coma, allowing Gant to keep Lana under his control indefinitely.

Makes sense to me. Now he just needs a motive. :D

That's really good. Which also means that after the rescue mission to Tartarus, Ema wakes up fairly quickly.

I'm still here! If you recognize me. t.t

And then Ema and Phoenix have steamy, passionate sex in a box.

... ... Oh, wait, that's for the sequel. Ben

:P

Chimera

long time to wait to reply what

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
That's really cool. :D What I had in mind, though, was more of a mechanical motif on the letters, that's a bit organic. See http://www.mahq.net/animation/gundam/gundam.htm ... sort of along the lines of many of the Gundam logos.

I'm DIGGING the phoenix head there, though. That's pretty freakin' badass.

All in all, that's an awesome start, and I'm glad you like!

Edit: Also, and just stylistically, I'm picturing the MECHA as bigger than the "Gyakuten." Just because it's in caps and the Gyakuten isn't... and it sort of emphasizses it in my mind. Maybe sort of "behind" the Gyakuten? If that makes any sense.

I'll be the first to admit that what I came up with most likely won't be the final version. I'm definitely taking those suggestions into consideration; thanks for those. Now I just need better graphics software...

And yeah, the phoenix head is my favourite part, too (to the point that I made a pixel art version of it to keep). That'll probably remain the only constant in my logo ideas. >_> (It might not be immediately obvious, but I based part of the phoenix-head on Phoenix' hair. Just a quick FYI that I felt like sharing.)
Thank you for flying Phoenix Wright. We hope you have a nice day.

Haha! I didn't even notice it, the hair is great! I approve :D I look forward to what you come up with next!

Also, I have absolutely no life. I'm such a nerd >.> With the help of the lovely Raelle...

We watched: http://youtube.com/watch?v=zWni1axG_Eg

And replaced the Gundam SEED characters with Gykauten MECHA ones >.>

*cough*

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

I have no clue about any mecha series, but this must be the best ever.

This thread is weird and win.

Ain't it, though?

Unlikely Idealist

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
http://media.putfile.com/Gundam-SEED---Invoke-Opening - new opening theme for Gyakuten MECHA.

Personally, I much prefer Anna ni Issho Datta no ni, but I suppose that one doesn't make for much of an opening.
"Humanity is measured by the soul, not the flesh." ~~ Layla

Silly Wotan. That's an ENDING theme. Duh.

Unlikely Idealist

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Silly Wotan. That's an ENDING theme. Duh.

Yes, but it's a really cool ending theme.

It is. It is indeed.

Somehow, though, INVOKE just brings to mind giant mechs beating the hell out of each other. That one is... sort of more peaceful. It's an ending theme, INVOKE is an opening >.>

Unlikely Idealist

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Somehow, though, INVOKE just brings to mind giant mechs beating the hell out of each other. That one is... sort of more peaceful. It's an ending theme, INVOKE is an opening >.>

I guess that's yet another reason why I like Anna ni Issho Datta no ni better: it's more about the pilots and less about the giant robots. Besides, it only starts peacefully and gets more intense as it goes on. Though I admit it's not as 'action-packed' as INVOKE.

Also, those first few opening notes can turn anything into a cliffhanger, if properly timed. So if turned into an opening theme, it's clearly not one that plays at the very start of the episode, but after a short set-up sequence first.

Or something.

Hm. The more I listen to it, the more I think it could work as an opening. I generally like more peaceful closing themes for whatever reason.

I don't like the singer that much, though :/

Okay, here's the beginning to my actual cleaned-up intro/summary that might end up posted on the LJ Comm or here or whatever. :P Will update with more!

So, I’m betting that, because you’re here, you know Phoenix Wright. Ace Attorney. Gyakuten Saiban. However you choose to call it, you’re all familiar with some spiky-haired, finger-pointing, cross-examination ACTION. Probably, you’re pretty fond of it. You like the over-the-top-yet-surprisingly-developed characters, the twisting plotlines, and the thrill of finally cornering in on the truth and putting an end to the villain’s nefarious plot.

All of that? Is awesome. Totally nifty and super cool and wonderful. Hot courtroom action, baby!

…but is that all? What if you took the characters we’ve come to know and love, and the overall themes and storylines that we’ve Investigated, Pressed, and Presented our way through… and put them into a completely different genre? How would it work? Would it still be awesome? What the hell would be going on?

Apparently…? There were those of us crazy enough to try. For your entertainment: Phoenix Wright in a way you’ve probably never thought of him before…

Gyakuten MECHA

A New Kind of Turnabout…

The year is 4017.

Humanity, having exhausted the resources of the small blue world once called Earth, has expanded to the stars, gigantic lumbering city-ships carrying millions and millions of people scattering the seed of Homo Sapiens throughout the galaxy in every direction. They found solar systems, planets and moons that were like the one they had left behind, and settled them, terraforming the worlds they could and managing to adapt to the ones they couldn’t.

Our story takes place in one of these systems. It’s merely a single solar system, to be true—but space is surprisingly big (especially given the impossibility of faster-than-light travel,) and the dozens upon dozens of planets and moons here provide plenty of room for the children of mankind to live their lives.

History is history. For almost a thousand years, the cultures on these planets change and evolve, though humanity is still humanity and it’s not all that different than it used to be back on Earth. Cities, nations, even multi-world empires rise and fall over the millennia, because humanity IS still humanity and as long as greed and chaos lurks in the hearts of men, there will always be war and conflict.

Like there is now.

For almost thirty years, a military/political organization that calls itself the Saiban Federation has slowly been consolidating power, winning planets and moons to their side—using diplomacy where they could, but raw military power where they could not. An aristocratic, restrictive faction that desires to place the entire system under its sole control, the Federation is understandably not welcomed by many of the people it conquers.

Where there is discontent and oppression, there is rebellion and revolution. It is one of the fundamental truths of humanity… and here, it is no different. Many different rebel groups have risen in the wake of the Saiban Federation’s bellicose march, and many of those separate factions have since consolidated themselves into one unified “Fusegi Alliance.”

In any war, there are heroes on both sides. Our story focuses on one of these heroes, a young pilot who initially just wanted to meet a close childhood friend once more. Fate is a tricky thing, though, and he quickly found himself swept up in the current of revolution to wind up dead center on the stage of history. An ace pilot and later commander who would develop a reputation of being able to turn even the most hopeless situation into a victory, the master of the comeback… his name is Phoenix “Nick” Wright.

In the year 4017, justice is no longer fought for in the courtroom—but with giant freakin’ robots.

The Universe of Gyakuten MECHA

Gyakuten MECHA takes place in the far future, in a far-off solar system. It’s a single system, though there are hundreds of planets and moons so there’s quite a variety of lands (and the space around them) where many epic battles will be held. There’s no faster-than-light travel, but people have come close… so crossing the system takes, at most, a month or so rather than hundreds of years.

The war between the Fusegi Alliance and the Saiban Federation is a brutal one, and is fought on many different stages—on the ground, in the air, and in space. The primary method of battle is using gigantic mechanical battle suits, or “mecha.” These mecha are generally humanoid in form (though depending on function this can vary), and are anywhere from forty to eighty feet in height/length (with sixty/sixty-five being the general average). Though there are exceptions, most of these mecha can fly as well function on the ground, so mecha battles are often sprawling, quickly moving affairs.

There are also general vehicles like airplanes and spaceships that aren’t considered mecha, though the versatility of the humanoid machines mean that they are the primary choice for most commanders.

This is fairly standard as far as giant robot series go, and the only really “unique” feature of the Gyakuten MECHA-verse are the Mech AIs. The AI of a mecha is responsible for being the intermediary between the pilot and the actual craft—if the pilot moves the controls like this, the AI does the thousands of calculations instantly to adjust the thrusters and directional jet nozzles to move the mecha in the intended manner. They also interface with everything else, from the Heads-Up-Display (HUD) to the radar imaging to keeping the weapons systems running.

In order to more easily create a functional AI that also possesses the ability to learn and adapt naturally, scientists have developed a method that transcribes a person’s mental pathways and neurons into a digitized form—literally uploading their consciousness and personality into an AI form. It is a relatively quick, painless process, and in all but a very, VERY rare percentage of cases, there is no lasting damage.

The process can actually be done extremely quickly, within a matter of minutes—however, this is known as a “full dump,” and the resultant AI will possess more than just a personality, but will have full memories, awareness, desire and motivations. They will technically be more powerful than your average AI, but they will also burn out quickly, becoming unusable in three years maximum. This process also has a high risk of permanently damaging the original human’s mind irrevocably… so, with all of that, it’s understandable that the military officials in charge of the process don’t want it to happen.

So, there are networks and networks of safety measures in place to slow the process down to a speed where the AI will be suitable for the military’s needs. The resultant AI has the personality of the original, though no individual goals or motivations, and often only a limited few ‘memories.’ As it is, when done properly, a safe and quick process, many soldiers will volunteer to have an AI made of their mind for a bit of quick extra cash.

While there isn’t any REAL evidence showing that “repeat” AIs—AIs made from someone who’s already had one done—are any less effective, it’s a bit of superstition and generally isn’t done.

The AI having a human personality actually provides a secondary benefit—in the long solo trips, having someone to talk to really does help prevent momentary insanity or depression from setting in. It gets lonely out by yourself in the infinity of space.

Many AIs have a visualization of sorts, but some pilots—who just prefer to use the AI as its solely intended “intermediary” purpose—switch it off.

There was a point in time where there were AIs made from animals, due to a slightly longer lifespan than your average AI (less natural wear and tear) and requiring less data to store, meaning they could actually be portable and removed from whatever mecha they were in. However, it’s rarely done nowadays.

Naturally, there are philosophical and religious groups that protest the “copying of the human soul,” but the military higherups on both sides tend to just ignore it.

Dramatis Personae

Fusegi Alliance

**Crew of the ARS Kurain**

Captain Mia Fey

Position: Ship’s Captain

Mia is one of the top commanders in the entire Alliance despite her relatively young age. Previously a skilled combat pilot in her old mech (which she’s subsequently bequeathed to her younger sister), she’s since left the front lines behind to command from the bridge of her own personal ship, the ARS Kurain, a light mech-carrier/cruiser hybrid.

Recognizing a bit of her younger self in green pilot Nick Wright, Captain Fey took the rookie under her wing as his mentor, and he’s learned much of what he knows about both piloting and commanding from her.

Mia isn’t wearing her short black jacket/skirt we’ve grown accustomed to back on Earth in the 21st Century, but has instead donned a white captain’s uniform, a tunic/skirt combination with rank insignia pinned over the left breast, and a white captain’s hat on her head. Though she’s no longer on the front lines, there’s still a recognizable passion in her eyes…

Commander Souryuu Kaminogi

Position: First Officer

Also a former pilot on the front lines of the Alliance forces, Commander Kaminogi followed Mia Fey to the bridge of the Kurain when she accepted her promotion. He, as the first officer, keeps things running, and makes sure that what the Captain orders gets carried out as smoothly as possible. The on-again, off-again relationship he’s had with Captain Fey makes their interaction rough at times, but he really is protective of her (and her little sister Maya) when it comes down to it. Some find him charming, some find him obnoxious, and many find him a little bit of both. He wears a gray striped officers’ pantsuit, though prefers not to try and cram his bushy black hair into the cap he’s technically supposed to be wearing.

Doctor Kikuzou Nonda

Position: Assistant Ship’s Doctor

A pleasant and competent young man, Dr. Nonda was well-liked by nearly everybody on board the Kurain. However, six months before our story opens, he was electrocuted by a malfunctioning control panel and killed. It was officially ruled as a freak accident, but was it, really? And if not… what relevance does it have to our story?

“Satoko”

Position: Mechanic…?

A mysterious young woman on board the Kurain that seems to both know Phoenix Wright and hold a heavy grudge against him… but how, and why? Seemingly delicate and demure, she’s actually concealing a frighteningly wicked interior…

Lieutenant Redd White (aka “Agent Blue”)

Position: Pilot?

Redd White is a middle-ranking pilot in the Kurain’s mecha forces. He’s competent enough, and is, as his prior incarnation, quite flashy, decked out with medals that he may or may not have earned and rings that may or not be fake. While Redd tries to put up a harmless if flamboyant exterior and pretend to be nothing more than an aging mech pilot, he’s actually a quite masterful spy—a double, even TRIPLE agent, as it were, selling information on both sides to each other.

The problem is…? It’s beginning to catch up to him, and Captain Fey is starting to get on his trail. Exactly how far is ‘Agent Blue’ willing to go to cover his tracks… and what will the consequences be?

**Crew of the ARS Turnabout**

Commander Phoenix “Nick” Wright
Position: Commander of the Turnabout, Pilot of the SL-902 Huma
Spotter: Maya Fey

The protagonist of the series, Phoenix grew up on a planet that was among the first to “join” the Saiban Federation, only it was a less peaceful process than the official Federation talking heads would like to have you believe. He was young for the actual invasion so doesn’t remember it, but does remember growing up in the oppressive atmosphere of the Federation’s iron grip.

It’s no wonder that Phoenix’s home planet would become one of the hotbeds of rebellion against the Federation. Still, he grew up with a relatively happy childhood and two close friends: Miles Edgeworth and Larry Butz. Miles’ father, as it turned out, was actually a famous pilot in one of the rebel cells that would eventually become the fledgling Fusegi Alliance.

Fifteen years before our story, Miles abruptly vanished from Phoenix and Larry’s lives with no explanation. Phoenix would never forget this, and resolved to one day track down his best friend once more. He would find out later, to his immense shock, that Miles Edgeworth was now an ace pilot and commander within the Saiban Federation—the very Federation that his father had fought against, and that had made the lives of the people around them so miserable in their youth.

To find Miles and learn exactly what had changed him so drastically—and to bring him back to his senses, Phoenix resolved to meet him in the only way he could think of… in the heat of battle. Phoenix immediately started training to become a pilot, and upon graduating joined the Alliance forces under Captain Mia Fey.

Mia (or, as he calls her, “The Captain” or “Cap”) would take him in as her protégé, teaching the rookie pilot everything he needed to know. Phoenix learned astoundingly quickly, having displayed a natural aptitude for leadership and piloting as well as a virtually unmatched drive fueled by his desire to bring Miles back from the “enemy.”

Phoenix is an incredibly skilled mecha pilot, one of the few able to properly use the complex primary weapon system in his Huma model. He slowly develops a reputation for being able to work a “turnabout,” turning a hopeless situation and likely defeat into a victory.

His primary spotter is Mia’s younger sister, Maya. Though initially he only took her under his wing out of respect to The Captain, the two would quickly and firmly forge a genuine bond of friendship and trust, especially after the destruction of the Kurain and Mia’s death. She’s like a sister to him, and the two trust each other completely—besides, she’s a damn good spotter, and hasn’t let him down yet.

With the death of Captain Fey, Phoenix is one of the last real hopes for the desperate and embattled Alliance, and he's been given command of his own corvette/carrier, the ARS Turnabout. However, as he prefers to be on the front lines, he usually leaves command of the ship in the hands of the capable bridge crew.

As there isn’t a courtroom in sight, Phoenix has replaced his blue suit with a more casual outfit. True, it’s not quite regulation, but there’s usually more leeway given to the pilots when they’re not in their suits. He often wears a pair of black, comfortable pants, with a blue zipper-up windbreaker/jacket above a white shirt. It’s simple but comfortable, and allows him to relax outside of the cockpit.

When in flight, he wears a standard blue flight suit and helmet, that—should he find himself extra-vehicular—will protect him from the freezing vacuum of space for about thirty minutes, as well as applying emergency first aid to any wounds sustained in combat. After that, though… well, it’ll either be suffocation or freezing to death, since the suits are an emergency failsafe at best.

Of course, he’s still got his spiky hair. It’d be a crime if he didn’t.

Lieutenant Junior Grade Keiko Koike
Position: Communications Specialist

Keiko is a cheerful young woman who works on the bridge of the Turnabout as an extremely capable Communications officer. She’s likeable and friendly, and quite good at what she does—it appears she has a few cybernetic implants to aid her in her work, and often times it’ll be she who gives a little beep when detecting an incoming transmission, rather than her console. Phoenix is glad to have her on his bridge crew.

Doctor Turner Grey
Position: Chief Medic

Dr. Grey is the head medic on the Turnabout, and though he’s competent and good at what he does—saving the lives of the people who need desperate attention—his manic, easily irritated exterior and brusque bedside manner cause most people to avoid the medical bay at all costs if they can, really. Phoenix should really get around to talking to him about that one of these days.

Mimi Miney
Position: Nurse / Assistant Medic

Dr. Grey’s primary nurse, Mimi is also competent at what she does… however, like the Doctor, her cold, unsympathetic attitude is certainly a factor in the reluctance of the Turnabout’s crew to stop by sick bay.

The Judge
Position: ???

Nobody knows exactly who The Judge is, or what exactly he’s a Judge of, or even if he’s really a Judge at all—it’s just how he refers to himself, after all. Hell, nobody really knows where he came from—the Judge is a cheerful, likeable and friendly old man who seems to have made his home in one of the unused quarters on the Turnabout, and often spends his time there, in the Crew Lounge, or just sitting in the hallway drinking tea. He’ll often kindly ask passersby if they’d like to share a pipe with him, or drink some tea with him, or even just sit and talk with him for a while.

Though he’s technically not a crew member at all, and nobody really knows what he’s doing there, nobody—least of all Phoenix—has the heart to kick him off. After all, he’s just so damn friendly, even if he does act a bit senile at times. The Fey girls are especially fond of him, and even Phoenix will sit and drink a cup of tea with him if things are particularly stressful at the moment.

They just like him too much to ask him to leave, really.

Last edited by CantFaketheFunk on Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Witty filler.

Very good intro: where'd you get the name "Fusegi Alliance"?

Yay, for once, a Federation is a bad guy.

Fusegu means to defend in Japanese. I modified it a bit :P

Glad you liked!

Well, that's all I've got in me for tonight, I'll try to add more tomorrow. >.>

I really, really need a bridge crew for the Turnabout. Any ideas? I was thinking that Mareka could be the badass, pedal-to-the-medal pilot, but that's all I've got and I'd like to keep her and Yuu together.

...I guess I can just use random NPCs for the bridge crews, though. Still, the Turnabout needs an acting-captain and just more crew in general. Engineers and that stuff. Maybe.
Page 4 of 32 [ 1259 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby