Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 62 of 68[ 2697 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 68  Next

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.Topic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Today in a store I saw a pair of ear rings that looked precisely like the "eyes" in Apollo's bracelet-pattern. They were even the right colour. And later I saw a lady who wore a gold-coloured bracelet that looked like Apollo's, just without any pattern. I feel like those two pieces of jewelry kinda belonged together. It must be a sign of... something.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Going for Miles wrote:
Today in a store I saw a pair of ear rings that looked precisely like the "eyes" in Apollo's bracelet-pattern. They were even the right colour. And later I saw a lady who wore a gold-coloured bracelet that looked like Apollo's, just without any pattern. I feel like those two pieces of jewelry kinda belonged together. It must be a sign of... something.

A sign that maybe I'll have to battle some hot-blooded surd lawyer in a red suit and with weird spiky hair...?
Spoiler: Like this:
*Apollo's objection theme plays*-Apollo Justice wants to battle!
-Apollo Justice sent out Cosmos (Staraptor)!
-Go! Rachel (Raichu)!
-Rachel used Thunder Wave!
-The foe's Cosmos is paralysed!
It may be unable to attack!
-The foe's Cosmos used Fly!
The foe's Cosmos flew up high!
-Rachel used Agility!
Rachel's speed sharply rose!
-The foe's Cosmos is paralysed!
It can't move!
-Rachel used Thunderbolt!
It's super effective!
-The foe's Cosmos used Brave Bird!
It's not very effective...
The foe's Cosmos's Reckless powered up the attack!
Apollo used a Paralys Heal on Cosmos!
-Rachel used Quick Attack!
-Cosmos used Wing Attack!
-Rachel used Agility!
Rachel's Speed sharply rose!
-The foe's Cosmos used Steel Wing!
-Rachel used Agility!
-The foe's Cosmos used Double Team!
The foe's Cosmos's Evasiveness rose!
-Rachel used Electro Ball!
It's super effective!
The foe's Cosmos's Defence rose!
-Rachel used Lock-On!
Rachel took sure aim at the foe's Cosmos!
-The foe's Cosmos used Hyper Beam!
-Rachel used Thunder!
It's super effective!
The foe's Cosmos flew up high!
-Rachel used Thunder!
Rachel's attack missed!
It's super effective!
-Rachel used Swift!
-The foe's Cosmos fainted!
Rachel gained 5642 EXP. points!
Apollo is about to send out Spearow... What will happen next?
To Be Continued.

To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Student678 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I was warm and my hair felt sweaty so I took a handful of cold water and kinda just slicked it back. Some minutes later I looked at myself in the mirror and two strands of hair had, without me noticing, fallen down in the middle of my forehead, reminding me of a certain someone.

Going for Miles wrote:
I was warm and my hair felt sweaty so I took a handful of cold water and kinda just slicked it back. Some minutes later I looked at myself in the mirror and two strands of hair had, without me noticing, fallen down in the middle of my forehead, reminding me of a certain someone.

Spoiler: FLASHBACK!
Going for Miles wrote:

Student678 wrote:
Last night, I was wearing a red polo t-shirt and a white, long-sleeve undershirt. At dinnertime, I rolled up my sleeves so they would not get caught in the food. After dinner, we were discussing a mouse that the cats had caught and that thing that was in the roof and I ended up doing a desk slam with my fists and shouting "We need to investigate what on earth is in the roof!" :apollo:

Student678 wrote:
Bramimond wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:
I have brown hair and brown eyes, like to wear shirts with the sleeves rolled up, and I have a golden bracelet that I don't take off, my name begins with an A, I'm in my early twenties, and I have a little sister who has another father than mine, and has brown hair, blue eyes, and whose name begins with a T.

Do you also perceive a stranger's tells when they're lying and have early morning "Chords of Steel" workouts with your redheaded coworker? :D

Yep. That person is Apollo Justice... I COULD partially make up for that bit for him (with the overuse of the term "I'M FINE!" and I'm also trying to be a bit of a lie detector, but nothing else that I currently know of).

Bramimond wrote:
Someone probably already said it, but I want to say it again. There's Phoenix and Apollo axe body spray. The Wal-Mart near me has taken it upon themselves to even arrange them next to each other. It's perfect (except Apollo is the wrong color; it's green when it should be red). I'm almost tempted to buy them for myself, though I honestly hate the smell of that s**t.

Someone DID mention something like that.

Bramimond wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:
I have brown hair and brown eyes, like to wear shirts with the sleeves rolled up, and I have a golden bracelet that I don't take off, my name begins with an A, I'm in my early twenties, and I have a little sister who has another father than mine, and has brown hair, blue eyes, and whose name begins with a T.

Do you also perceive a stranger's tells when they're lying and have early morning "Chords of Steel" workouts with your redheaded coworker? :D

Someone probably already said it, but I want to say it again. There's Phoenix and Apollo axe body spray. The Wal-Mart near me has taken it upon themselves to even arrange them next to each other. It's perfect (except Apollo is the wrong color; it's green when it should be red). I'm almost tempted to buy them for myself, though I honestly hate the smell of that shit.

Student678 wrote:
Allie_Fey wrote:
Yelling objection in my debate class.

That's more of a Fan... Something-or-other... I say "Objection!" a lot.

But I also like to yell "I'm FINE!" quite a bit. But I haven't told anyone my reference... :apollo:

Student678 wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Whaaat. Apollo, why did you name yourself "Going for Miles"?

That is ONE hell of an unintentional GS connection in real life!

I saw a car with a number plate "AJ ** GS" :apollo: (Middle characters censored out for protection.)

Why is it that most of the Unintentionsl GS Connections/GS/PW Lookalikes I find are mostly linked to either Apollo Justice or Clay Terran?

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Whaaat. Apollo, why did you name yourself "Going for Miles"?

Huh, thinking about it, my username shares the same genus as the plant that is in Ema's Japanese name. I swear it was unintentional. I had it as a name before I joined this fandom and didn't realize it until I looked into the Japanese names.

And I'm team science, all the way. Sorry, Maya.

Going for Miles wrote:

Apollo4Justice wrote:
There's a lot to read through so I don't know if anything I say has already been mentioned but I heard of a real defense lawyer called Phoenix Wright once. I also have Apollo Axe spray, which I got on my birthday. The weird part was, my mom said she bought it 7 days prior (7 days-7 years=main timeline of AJ).

Viktoria von Karma wrote:
Student678 wrote:
Someone's YouTube icon has an unintentional GS connection in real life.

Isn't that the name of that... er, it's not really a circus, but something similar... However, it was actually the first word my mother taught me to read.

Student678 wrote:
Someone's YouTube icon has an unintentional GS connection in real life.

Student678 wrote:
I recently read about a place called "AJ Body Piercings" in a dental-related article. :apollo:

Student678 wrote:
Everyone STILL does not understand my reference whenever I shout "I'm FINE!"
My mum thinks it was ME who started it!!
I sort of wish Apollo Justice was around so I could point a finger and blame him...

-----------------
|He started it!|
\/---------------
:object: :apollo-shock:
^
|
|
Me

Student678 wrote:
In the Gold Coast, there's this white van, which is probably used for some sort of business. At the back of the van there is the the word "apollo" written in red on one of the doors!

Student678 wrote:
I think I know a schoolmate of mine has a red and white "Apollo" bike! :apollo:

Student678 wrote:
Aeliren wrote:
I went past a barber shop called "Apollo" the other day.

I wonder if they do the "double horns" haircut.

It would be a surprise if they did. :beef:

Aeliren wrote:

Sounds like the beginning of an awesome cooperation between Capcom and... a barber's. Maybe you should suggest that. X-D

Aeliren wrote:

Student678 wrote:
I think they're assuming that it was me who started it. :nick-sweat:

(NOOOOO! IT WASN'T MY JOKE!!!!! IT WAS FROM ACE ATTORNEY!!!)

Student678 wrote:
Also, while I was at school, someone was saying that I looked sick so I yelled at them exactly, "I'M FINE!"

I say that a lot, yet nobody knows my reference...

What was their response?

Student678 wrote:
Also, while I was at school, someone was saying that I looked sick so I yelled at them exactly, "I'M FINE!"

I say that a lot, yet nobody knows my reference...

This is officially an Apollo Ambush! There's so many unintentional GS connections what are pointing to Apollo Justice! Maybe we should start a seperate thread just for these Apollo-related UGSCiRLs!

Spoiler: Me vs Apollo Part 2
-Apollo sent out Gramarye (Spearow)!
-The foe's Gramarye used Drill Run!
Critical hit!
It's super effective!
-Rachel used Lock-On!
Rachel took sure aim at the foe's Gramarye!
-Rachel used Thunder!
It's super effective!
-The foe's Gramarye used Steel Wing!
-Rachel used Discharge!
It's super effective!
-The foe's Gramarye used Fly!
The foe's Gramarye flew up high!
-Rachel used Agility!
-The foe's Gramarye used Fly!
It's super effective!
-The foe's Gramarye used Tri Attack!
But it failed!
It's super effective!
-The foe's Gramarye fainted!
Rachel gained 4732 EXP. Points!
-Apollo is about to sent out Lucario.
To be Continued.

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

The Enigma

Going for Miles wrote:

Can I just headcanon you as Apollo? Or maybe Apollo's real life reincarnation? XD Maybe that explains the white room dreams. It's a prophecy :O

I had to buy a lab coat for microbiology lab, and when I checked myself out in the mirror with it on, I thought I could pull off a decent Ema Skye. Though honestly, I think almost anyone could look like Ema Skye. Just have long brown hair in a half ponytail, have pink safety goggles, and wear a lab coat. Oh, plus her bag of forensic chemicals and Snackoos. Can't forget the Snackoos.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Bramimond wrote:
I had to buy a lab coat for microbiology lab, and when I checked myself out in the mirror with it on, I thought I could pull off a decent Ema Skye. Though honestly, I think almost anyone could look like Ema Skye. Just have long brown hair in a half ponytail, have pink safety goggles, and wear a lab coat. Oh, plus her bag of forensic chemicals and Snackoos. Can't forget the Snackoos.

If I'm wearing my full sport uniform, then I put my white formal uniform shirt on, then it, along with my hat and my sunglasses makes me look a bit like a 9-year-old version of Ema Skye.

Student678: Apollo-ambush!? :beef: Oh, well, it could've been worse.

Bramimond: Sure :apollo: Just don't throw snackoos on me. And damn, then those just got even more worrying.

Going for Miles wrote:
Student678: Apollo-ambush!? :beef: Oh, well, it could've been worse.

Bramimond: Sure :apollo: Just don't throw snackoos on me. And damn, then those just got even more worrying.

Yes, this is an Apollo Ambush...
Just think about it! But at least Bramimond sort of managed to break the chain...

The Enigma

Chick on my floor is named Franziska. I haven't met her yet. I want to though.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Bramimond wrote:

Isn't Franziska supposed to be a real name, like Cindy and Miles. That's not really an unintentional GS connection.

The Enigma

Student678 wrote:
Bramimond wrote:

Isn't Franziska supposed to be a real name, like Cindy and Miles. That's not really an unintentional GS connection.

It is a real name. And so is Apollo, Athena, and Ah'lbi (at least it's not until I name my kid that, lawl)
But the spelling isn't that common where I'm at, so when I saw it my mind made that connection. A GS connection. So...yeah... :yogi:

If something makes one think of GS, and it doesn't actually has to do with it, then it is an unintentional GS connection no matter how common or far-fetched it seems. Then again, in many places the name Franziska isn't that common, if I saw someone named Franziska (or with any other spelling, at that) it would make for an unintentional GS connection for me as well, as opposed to other real and more common ones such as Mia or Victor (which reminds me that I actually did meet a new person called Victor yesterday, but I didn't connect that to GS... until now, that is).
That being said, I hope you, Brami, get to meet Franziska soon and that she isn't as violent as her AA namesake. :franny:

I just read an essay in which the words "lawyer" and "pursuit" were in the same paragraph; that was enough for me to make a gs connection.

The Enigma

Must have been an interesting essay. Pursuit of a lawyer. Or a lawyer's pursuit. That should be the next AA title!

It was interesting, it was about wartime rape/genocide of women from a human's rights perdpective. And yes, totally.

I found out about this place in Newcastle called the "Apollo International." :apollo:

The Apollo Ambush of Doom had officially returned!!!

Spoiler:
Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared! Wild Apollo Justice Appeared!

EDIT: Disclaimer: The image isn't mine! It was used as a reference point for the Apollo Ambush joke.

Last edited by Student678 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh my gosh, that's a lovely picture xD

DISCLAIMER: That picture wasn't mine. It belongs to Hanshi. I was just making reference to it.

WHY do we keep finding stuff associated with Apollo??? WHY??? WHY CAN'T WE FIND SOMETHING ASSOCIATED WITH PHOENIX???

I took a Which Ace Attorney Character Are You Test and found out I was Phoenix. PHEW!!! :phoenix: :phoenix: :phoenix: :phoenix:

Because Apollo is amazing? :3

Going for Miles wrote:
Because Apollo is amazing? :3

Well that's VERY biased... because you ARE Apollo Justice!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Apply ice gently to burn...

Professor Layton and the Red Lawyer
Professor Layton: All this time, Apollo has been in our midst.
Going For Miles: You mean to say he was here all along?
Professor Layton: Indeed. He was one of us all along.
Going For Miles: Wow. How fascinating.
Luke Triton: I think we know who it is!
Officer Chelmey: Then tell us! Who was this person who is Apollo Justice in disguise?
Professor Layton: Apollo is one person in our midst... and that person *points to Going For Miles* was you!
Going For Miles: Me?! ...Hmph. I see you've done well. *removes disguise and becomes Apollo Justice*
Apollo Justice: I am Apollo Justice.
Luke Triton: You have brown hair and brown eyes, you like to wear shirts with the sleeves rolled up, have a golden bracelet that you never take off, your real name begins with an A, you're in your early twenties, have a little sister who has another father than yours who and has brown hair, blue eyes and their name begins with a T. You are definitely Apollo Justice!
Apollo Justice: :beef:

Ah, darn it. You had me there. :apollo:

[Whip the cream!]

...what's going on here? x´D

(And yes, GfM. I am pretty hurt that you never told me that you're Apollo.)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Fine, fine. WG, I am Apollo. (Thinking about it, that does explain why the name Apollo Justice was written inside of one of my bags for seemingly no reason...)
Which reminds me that I also impressed some people with my hula hoop skills during a contest at university yesterday. :apollo:
Quote:
Apollo:
That's one of those hula hoop
things everyone was crazy
about way back when.
Apollo:
I'm not so bad with one
myself, actually.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:

Fine, fine. WG, I am Apollo. (Thinking about it, that does explain why the name Apollo Justice was written inside of one of my bags for seemingly no reason...)
Which reminds me that I also impressed some people with my hula hoop skills during a contest at university yesterday. :apollo:
Quote:
Apollo:
That's one of those hula hoop
things everyone was crazy
about way back when.
Apollo:
I'm not so bad with one
myself, actually.

Took you a long time, didn't it? But yes. That explains everything!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

This could explain why you had so much involvement in Apollo damage sprites, and then why you were also ashamed of those... sketches.
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... &start=210

Aaaa, those again?! :apollo-shock: ... I mean, yes, everything starts to make sense now.

You really hate those damage sprites don't you...

Last edited by Student678 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What a nightmare. I make fun of the sprites, then I realize that it was me all along.

I made a bad typo in my OP just there... I've corrected it now.

I HATE typos.

Haaha, that's better. I used to loathe the sprites, now I mostly find them amusing because they're so ugly.

Time to REALLY digress here.
I have heard of a street called Phoenix Park Rd in Morpeth. :phoenix: :phoenix: :phoenix:

Yesterday I was at some university-dinner party where one was supposed to dress up according to different periods of time. One guy was wearing a wig base with blocks of instant noodles glued on. Hi, low-budget Eldoon.

arsenicCatnip

In a quiz show people had to guess flower's names. The only two they didn't know were Dahlia and Iris.

No one has visited this thread for such a long time:
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... start=1800

This thread is for video games, movies, etc that are GS/PW lookalikes. Feel free to use this thread!

I recently found out about this shop called "Apollo Blinds." :apollo:

Noooo! PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE APOLLO AMBUSH COME BACK AGAIN! NGGGGGGGOOOOOOHHH!!! :wacky-edgy:

Student678 wrote:

Noooo! PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE APOLLO AMBUSH COME BACK AGAIN! NGGGGGGGOOOOOOHHH!!! :wacky-edgy:

I've heard the phrase "Justice is blind", but now he's blinding others? This is not good.

Going for Miles wrote:
Student678 wrote:

I've heard the phrase "Justice is blind", but now he's blinding others? This is not good.

I don't quite understand. But anyway...
If you have an unintentional GS connection, although it's not in real life, you can go here:
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=8&t=6753
It's like this thread, but for non-real life things, for example, a movie character looks like or has very similar characteristics to an Ace Attorney character.

"Some thinkers, like Marcia Baron, refer to this normative distinction as being equivalent to the one between duties of justice and duties of benevolence."

Duties of Justice and duties of Benevolence, huh. Sounds pretty much like GS6 to me.

Beware of the Dog

Anyone want some ice cones?
Spoiler:

Awww!
Page 62 of 68 [ 2697 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 68  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby