Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 18 of 23[ 919 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next

Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

For each new era, Phoenix dies and is reborn. Feenie, trilogy-Phoenix, AJ-flashback-Phoenix, Hobophoenix, DD-Phoenix and Labyrinthia-Phoenix are each different incarnations of Phoenix, and that's why they differ in personality.

Dr. Crab mostly lives on coffee bread like cinnamonbuns, and sweets, and thinks cooking is really boring. He also needs at least one cup of black coffee to wake up in the morning.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

But of course. I mean, the lovely trilogy-Phoenix just can't have been a Feenie, and it would be weird if hobo-Phoenix lost his chill.

I do grieve for trilogy-Phoenix and hobo-Phoenix though... :sadshoe: (Doesn't mean I want to see Feenie and DD-Phoenix dead, though! Or PLvsPW-Phoenix, but I don't know too much about him yet.)

And concerning Crab: of course. :kristoph:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The Enigma

Headcanon: Dr. Crab is probably a relative, if not a close acquaintance, with Diego Armando.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

You know, a Mario game!

Going for Miles wrote:
For each new era, Phoenix dies and is reborn. Feenie, trilogy-Phoenix, AJ-flashback-Phoenix, Hobophoenix, DD-Phoenix and Labyrinthia-Phoenix are each different incarnations of Phoenix, and that's why they differ in personality.

Dr. Crab mostly lives on coffee bread like cinnamonbuns, and sweets, and thinks cooking is really boring. He also needs at least one cup of black coffee to wake up in the morning.

So you're saying Phoenix is a time lord?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Nah, he's not the time lord. That title most definitely has to go to Chief Justice Vortex. Come on, the guy was probably named after John Hurt!

Phoenix came so close, but in the end, he's just a phoenix going through his usual rebirth cycles.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

I have headcanon for a whole prequel game that I will probably never create, but here's one big twist from there:

Spoiler:
Kristoph and Mia used to be partners, but they grew acrimonious for reasons I won't get into. When Kristoph saw that Mia had taken an interest in a new protegé, who won major cases by stumbling through them, he became enraged with jealousy.

That's a lot more motivation than AJ ever gave him, at any rate.

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:

Phoenix came so close, but in the end, he's just a phoenix going through his usual rebirth cycles.

Precisely.

Gardevoir lover

My new headcanon is that Edgeworth acts exactly like this girl when he's in hi's own home and nobodies around.
Where he's a lazy nerd who spends hi's free time watching Steel Samurai among other children shows and anime while also playing a lot of video games.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Athena doesn't really speak all those languages. She just knows a few exppresions and spouts them whenever she can to impress everybody.

luck wrote:
Athena doesn't really speak all those languages. She just knows a few exppresions and spouts them whenever she can to impress everybody.

Yup.

[Whip the cream!]

Yupyup.

Spoiler: 4-3
After Daryan's breakdown, when Klavier says "...Daryan. Consider this our last jamming session together. We rocked", he wasn't as shocked/angry/sad about finding out his friend was a killer as he was annoyed/taken back at how ugly said breakdown was. Also, during the breakdown when "Guilty love" is heard it's Klavier playing it. Hence "jamming session".

[Whip the cream!]

Spoiler: 4-3
The world's fugliest jamming session.

Also, that's totes canon.

Godot is amazingly terrible at drawing. Klavier is your stereotypical Facebook user, with hashtags, loads of updates, selfies, etc.

[Whip the cream!]

:butzthumbs: Klavier Gavin likes this.

I wish Facebook had that Larry-smiley instead of that plain thumb up.

Winter Flag Trademark

About the Klavier headcanon: It's kinda obvious already. :nick-sweat:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

#cptn obvious #lol #sorry dude #why so serious :klavier-pull:

Winter Flag Trademark

Headcanoned: Klavier Gavin is also a TVTroper. Not to mention, he likes writing on text language sometimes. This headcanon is brought to you by Going for Miles. :karma:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

It is? Oh well. Let's go for that then. He's totally a tvtroper. And writes on text language. :klavier:

You know, a Mario game!

The Pezman wrote:
I have headcanon for a whole prequel game that I will probably never create, but here's one big twist from there:

Spoiler:
Kristoph and Mia used to be partners, but they grew acrimonious for reasons I won't get into. When Kristoph saw that Mia had taken an interest in a new protegé, who won major cases by stumbling through them, he became enraged with jealousy.

Except their ages don't match up. According to the Court Records timeline, Mia was born in 1989, while Kristoph was born in 1994, making him younger than Phoenix himself. At the time Mia became a lawyer, Kris would only be 18. I know that prodigies are commonplace in the GS series, but when they happen they are usually mentioned as being unusual, yet Kristoph never had anyone saying that he became a lawyer at a really young age, while his brother was explicitly mentioned as being a prodigy.

:takethat:
My Twitter Account

New~

dimentiorules wrote:
The Pezman wrote:

Spoiler:

Except their ages don't match up. According to the Court Records timeline, Mia was born in 1989, while Kristoph was born in 1994, making him younger than Phoenix himself. At the time Mia became a lawyer, Kris would only be 18. I know that prodigies are commonplace in the GS series, but when they happen they are usually mentioned as being unusual, yet Kristoph never had anyone saying that he became a lawyer at a really young age, while his brother was explicitly mentioned as being a prodigy.

:takethat:
Maybe Kristoph is like Athena..study really hard..or in his case..forging his study mark? Besides Mia works with Grossberg for 2 years..before setting up her own law firm. So basically she sets up her firm around late 2014 - till her death. During this time Kristoph can enters her life..assuming he finished quickly(Since Phoenix leads dual studies in art major). So in a sense yes..Kristoph and Mia can have a past relationship. Because that's my headcanon too.

As for me:
1) Apollo and Trucy..along with Magnifi and Thalassa..are actually assassin's family. Trucy is highly skilled in magic trick..but remembers that she is also good at throwing knives combining with her perceive skill..she'll be a full-fledged assassin. However Apollo is more skilled in Perceive..allowing him to see a better view at the target.
2) Apollo isn't as swift as Trucy however..Apollo sometime can be seen by unsuspecting witness/police but he had greater strength. But if they seen him face to face they'll be creeped out. Because of how scary he looks with his hair down.
3) Alongside with above, Apollo has black psyche-locks like Athena too. But unfortunately in my prediction/headcanon for future series..it was violently broken and damaging his mental.

You know, a Mario game!

Ooh! They could be a rival assassin family to the Dekiller line! And their calling card would be a giant version of Apollo's bracelet fastened around the victim's neck!
My Twitter Account

Great Revival

...That sounds...amazing..but how did you find out the truth of the Gramaryes?

Quote:
1) Apollo and Trucy..along with Magnifi and Thalassa..are actually assassin's family. Trucy is highly skilled in magic trick..but remembers that she is also good at throwing knives combining with her perceive skill..she'll be a full-fledged assassin. However Apollo is more skilled in Perceive..allowing him to see a better view at the target.
2) Apollo isn't as swift as Trucy however..Apollo sometime can be seen by unsuspecting witness/police but he had greater strength. But if they seen him face to face they'll be creeped out. Because of how scary he looks with his hair down.

That's utter madness and I like it.

Gardevoir lover

D_Albertz wrote:
3) Alongside with above, Apollo has black psyche-locks like Athena too. But unfortunately in my prediction/headcanon for future series..it was violently broken and damaging his mental.

...Eh i'll buy that.

You know, a Mario game!

I was thinking about what the different character's nationalities are, and here's what I came up with, not counting characters that already have an established nationality like the Von karmas and Jean Armstrong.

Phoenix, the Fey family, the Witakis, and Kay are Japanese.
Larry, Gumshoe, Angel Starr, the Gavins, Apollo, Zak Gramarye, the Paynes, Simon, Daryan, and Trucy are American.
Edgeworth, Wesley Stickler, Richard Wellington, Florent Lebelle, and Phineas Filch are British.
Magnifi, Valient, and Thalassa Gramarye are Italian.
Godot is Mexican.
Damon Gant is Brazilian.
My Twitter Account

I headcanon Daryan Crescend as Native American.

Gardevoir lover

dimentiorules wrote:
Phineas Filch are British.

I had the impression he was Mexican.
Mainly because he reminds me of a character from a mexican sitcom i used to watch as a kid.

[Whip the cream!]

I headcanon the Feys as well as the Kitakis as Japanese, Godot as Brazilian (read on tvtropes that it was "word of God" but I haven't found a source so I don't know about that), Simon and Aura as part American, part British, part Japanese, Glen Elg as Swedish or Norwegian because of his surname, Daryan as Native American, Kristoph and Klavier as part Austrian, part British.

The Enigma

Phoenix is definitely American.

I headcanoned Diego as Cuban. I won't be ashamed to say that the thought of it was sexy :godot:
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

Eheh! I kinda sorta feel the same way about a Brazilian Godot I'll have to confess. :kristoph:

One of the headcanons I have is that Valant is Max's mentor. Or at the very least his inspiration. I'd also like to believe they eventually became partners.
Wherever the mundane gives way to miracles, a word is whispered... Gramarye! I am like a deity, with the stage as my domain! It is a potent, primeval power I possess. Valant's skill is the real deal.

New~

I'm becoming more and more suspicious regarding Bokuto Tsuani. He's like the only "witness" to appears in character page. As much as i think he'll be Phoenix's co-counsel in Kurain trial. I'm still willing to bet he is Phoenix's son. I just checked AA6 wikia..and it's apparently confirmed his age is 9 and the game is set in 2028 with a birth year of 2019. That was the year Phoenix's disbarred. There had to be something between Bokuto and Phoenix...i'm sure of it.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

D_Albertz wrote:
I'm becoming more and more suspicious regarding Bokuto Tsuani. He's like the only "witness" to appears in character page. As much as i think he'll be Phoenix's co-counsel in Kurain trial. I'm still willing to bet he is Phoenix's son. I just checked AA6 wikia..and it's apparently confirmed his age is 9 and the game is set in 2028 with a birth year of 2019. That was the year Phoenix's disbarred. There had to be something between Bokuto and Phoenix...i'm sure of it.

I was so blown away by this headcanon that I think I'll take a few weeks to recuperate. The very idea that Phoenix is not a virgin is too much...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

New~

D_Albertz wrote:

I was so blown away by this headcanon that I think I'll take a few weeks to recuperate. The very idea that Phoenix is not a virgin is too much...

Plus why must a new guy again? I negan to wonder whether the game will be centered around him just like Athena. You had to agree Rubia, i can't wait to see the shipping war in tumblr. The WHO THE HECK IS BOKUTO's MOM?! *Cue PhoenixMaya vs Feenris ship war*

Great Revival

D_Albertz wrote:
D_Albertz wrote:

Plus why must a new guy again? I negan to wonder whether the game will be centered around him just like Athena. You had to agree Rubia, i can't wait to see the shipping war in tumblr. The WHO THE HECK IS BOKUTO's MOM?! *Cue PhoenixMaya vs Feenris ship war*

I bet the mum will end up being a new character.

New~

Oliver wrote:

Lol that's even more rage inducing i can't wait to see the tears. Remember that Bokuto could just inherited Phoenix's whole genetics. One can even say his green eyes are recessive OR because of Phoenix's uses of Magatama that it somehow being inherited by Bokuto. Plus i MUCH prefer the idea that Phoenix's children Trucy and Bokuto not following the LAW route like him. Though i don't know about Bokuto.

Great Revival

D_Albertz wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Lol that's even more rage inducing i can't wait to see the tears. Remember that Bokuto could just inherited Phoenix's whole genetics. One can even say his green eyes are recessive OR because of Phoenix's uses of Magatama that it somehow being inherited by Bokuto. Plus i MUCH prefer the idea that Phoenix's children Trucy and Bokuto not following the LAW route like him. Though i don't know about Bokuto.

I doubt Bokto will go the Law route. It's one thing to go from art student to law (Phoenix) but to go from a TRAVEL GUIDE to law?

New~

So i posted the theory in my tumblr:
http://ryo-genken.tumblr.com/post/13147 ... nis-age-is

and then this happen:
http://ganonlady.tumblr.com/post/131522 ... bucket-and

My God what have i done?! I hope everyone didn't get disappointed if he turns out to be total nobody.
Page 18 of 23 [ 919 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby