Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 423 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Amy Banks wrote:
I hand another dream. Spoiler alert for case 5-2.

Spoiler:
This happened after Florent L'Belle's breakdown, but I saw him in a restaurant happily selling his beauty products. This may be because he managed to bail himself out of jail with the money earned from his products, so that was why he was happy. Also he himself was wearing his make-up (unlike the end result of his breakdown) so he seems to have recovered from that. He told me that he had a new beauty line for clothes called Linen L'Belle (or something like that) and he gave me a sample (of what I forgot) for free.

Spoiler:
What money? He never sold any of his products to anyone. I think he may have gipped you. Hopefully his clothing line fares better though.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Amy Banks wrote:

Spoiler:
This happened after Florent L'Belle's breakdown, but I saw him in a restaurant happily selling his beauty products. This may be because he managed to bail himself out of jail with the money earned from his products, so that was why he was happy. Also he himself was wearing his make-up (unlike the end result of his breakdown) so he seems to have recovered from that. He told me that he had a new beauty line for clothes called Linen L'Belle (or something like that) and he gave me a sample (of what I forgot) for free.

Haha, that's kinda sweet.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Southern Corn wrote:
Amy Banks wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
What money? He never sold any of his products to anyone. I think he may have gipped you. Hopefully his clothing line fares better though.

Spoiler:
In the dream, L'Belle bailed himself out of jail by selling his beauty products. I don't know why I knew that in the dream but I just do. I don't think he conned me though.

Happy Maria

I vaguely remember investigating an AA-like murder. I figured out the plot twist to the case, but unfortunately don't remember the specifics.

Darn it.

I was Apollo, and me and Aura went to space because I was walking home and it was that kind of dream where simply walking gets kinda difficult but I realized that since I was dreaming, I didn't need to walk at all, I could fly instead, and so I flew to space. I think I was Apollo and with Aura because my subconscious mind associates lucid dreaming with them because I've tried to induce white room-dreams while lucid a couple of times. Anyway, I bet Aura liked that, and probably Apollo too because of Clay. We got to fly right through a star! It was really beautiful on the inside.

Happy Maria

Actually, I remember now. I was trying to figure out the murderer and then I confronted the guy when there was a blackout and suddenly I kept getting repeatedly punched in the face. Thankfully, the female sidekick I inexplicably had switched the lights back on and I found out that there was this weird fruit pendulum that kept going back and forth to hit me while the killer ran away. I felt pretty dumb after that. Then we chased him to his apartment which felt more like a movie set near the sea and we managed to arrest him.

Man, I bet you guys really shone that night, huh?

Anyway, nothing today. I vaguely remember Apollo pointing but I'm not sure if hat was even a part of the dream.

Haha, that sounds like slapstick. ...I guess the fruit pendulum was pretty much a slap-stick. Good that it turned out well.

Oh, we sure did!

Happy Maria

Now that I think about it, I don't think there was a pomegranate in the fruit pendulum. Unfortunate, really.

I've had a few more dreams.

Dream 1

I was working with my cousins from my mum's side in my secondary school. I had to go somewhere, so I made sure I did as much work as I could so it could get marked by the teacher.

I don't know where I went but I assumed I had to meet up with Florent L'Belle (he had green hair) because I was with him. We were walking until I saw Aristotle Means getting past security with Jake Marshall's fake I.D. He said hello to me and entered an elevator. Me and Florent followed because we had our own floors to go to. There were others in the elevator, but I don't know who they were except for my Nan on my dad's side. I stood next to Aristotle. The elevator was cramped so my right arm kept brushing against his toga and for some reason, the elevator was tilting sideways a little bit. It was awkward for Aristotle because he was trying not to fall on me. Anyway, Florent had to get off on the second floor, Aristotle third and me fourth.

I went back to my class with my cousins, but they changed into the cousins from my dad's side. My work was marked and it told me to write more. I proceeded to work with my cousins.

Dream 2

The only Ace Attorney character I remembered in this dream was Furio Tigre. He and other characters were leaving my secondary school for the day, so they were walking out the front gates.

Dream 3

Richard Wellington was in this dream. My nan (from my dads side) asked me to get into this little bath-like thing with Richard and a little girl from my family who I never met in real life. Of course we didn't, but my nan started getting suspicious of me and then she started to push me around. I was thinking of never seeing again, but just then she pinned me against a table and started to strangle me. Richard was just standing in the doorway like :wellington: .

Dream 4

Me and Geiru Toneido were attacking somebody from my college that I go to now. We used balloons to attack her, but she was enjoying it anyway.

Dream 5

I was just watching TV, then the news came on. On the news,
Spoiler:
Aristotle got attacked by Taka the hawk in a courtroom. There were two very large armchairs in the courtroom where he was sitting by, and he knocked both of them over when we was being attacked. I think he was just watching the court proceedings on an armchair in this dream.
I put in a spoiler warning because the first part actually happened in the game.

Dream 1

I was working with my cousins from my mum's side in my secondary school. I had to go somewhere, so I made sure I did as much work as I could so it could get marked by the teacher.

I don't know where I went but I assumed I had to meet up with Florent L'Belle (he had green hair) because I was with him. We were walking until I saw Aristotle Means getting past security with Jake Marshall's fake I.D. He said hello to me and entered an elevator. Me and Florent followed because we had our own floors to go to. There were others in the elevator, but I don't know who they were except for my Nan on my dad's side. I stood next to Aristotle. The elevator was cramped so my right arm kept brushing against his toga and for some reason, the elevator was tilting sideways a little bit. It was awkward for Aristotle because he was trying not to fall on me. Anyway, Florent had to get off on the second floor, Aristotle third and me fourth.

I went back to my class with my cousins, but they changed into the cousins from my dad's side. My work was marked and it told me to write more. I proceeded to work with my cousins.

Dream 2

The only Ace Attorney character I remembered in this dream was Furio Tigre. He and other characters were leaving my secondary school for the day, so they were walking out the front gates.

Dream 3

Richard Wellington was in this dream. My nan (from my dads side) asked me to get into this little bath-like thing with Richard and a little girl from my family who I never met in real life. Of course we didn't, but my nan started getting suspicious of me and then she started to push me around. I was thinking of never seeing again, but just then she pinned me against a table and started to strangle me. Richard was just standing in the doorway like :wellington: .

Dream 4

Me and Geiru Toneido were attacking somebody from my college that I go to now. We used balloons to attack her, but she was enjoying it anyway.

Dream 5

I was just watching TV, then the news came on. On the news,
Spoiler:
Aristotle got attacked by Taka the hawk in a courtroom. There were two very large armchairs in the courtroom where he was sitting by, and he knocked both of them over when we was being attacked. I think he was just watching the court proceedings on an armchair in this dream.
I put in a spoiler warning because the first part actually happened in the game.

Quote:
I don't know where I went but I assumed I had to meet up with Florent L'Belle

Damn, you really get along with that guy.

Quote:
Of course we didn't, but my nan started getting suspicious of me and then she started to push me around. I was thinking of never seeing again, but just then she pinned me against a table and started to strangle me. Richard was just standing in the doorway like :wellington: .

:S That's creepy.

Quote:

=)

---
Zacharias Barnham (although his name in the dream was Sebastian and had been the main prosecutor for GS6) was talking to a little girl on a bike, she was crying because her family was broke. Later he left to go somewhere. Apollo was out and about somewhere close by too.
The dream then showed the girl still standing where she and Zacharias had been earlier, it seemed to be an empty parking lot, she was still crying and said "Why doesn't anyone listen to me?", but she hadn't noticed that Apollo had sat down next to her, and when she saw he was there, he smiled and said "I'm listening".
Meanwhile, Zacharias met his older sister, Aura Blackquill, on a sidewalk where there was a bus stop. "You wanna go somewhere?" Aura said to him, picked up the bus stop signpost and pretended to run off with it, going "oh, but it seems the road is moving away for you!". Just then, Apollo and the little girl walked by, and they and Zacharias laughed at Aura's shenanigans.
Apollo was a regular at some store with expensive bathsalts, soaps, scented candles and stuff like that, and he told the little girl that if she wanted to get something from there, she could and talk to the people working there and he'd pay it for her next time he went there. I didn't know he liked that kind of things, but that was sweet of him. I also have a vague memory of Zacharias taking a bath.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I was Apollo, and me and Aura went to space because I was walking home and it was that kind of dream where simply walking gets kinda difficult but I realized that since I was dreaming, I didn't need to walk at all, I could fly instead, and so I flew to space. I think I was Apollo and with Aura because my subconscious mind associates lucid dreaming with them because I've tried to induce white room-dreams while lucid a couple of times. Anyway, I bet Aura liked that, and probably Apollo too because of Clay. We got to fly right through a star! It was really beautiful on the inside.

Haah! That sounds like a wonderful dream!
Southern Corn wrote:
Thankfully, the female sidekick I inexplicably had switched the lights back on and I found out that there was this weird fruit pendulum that kept going back and forth to hit me while the killer ran away. I felt pretty dumb after that. Then we chased him to his apartment which felt more like a movie set near the sea and we managed to arrest him.

*whistles Yakety Sax* (I can't really whistle, but perhaps that just make it better.)
Amy Banks wrote:

Hahaha. Of course she did.

---

Some days ago I dreamed that I had something of value to write in this thread. Alas, I did not.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

It was. I like flying, and I like space. And I like Apollo and Aura too.

Happy Maria

Amy Banks wrote:

Just a few? :p

Quote:
I don't know where I went but I assumed I had to meet up with Florent L'Belle

I will echo what GfM said, you really get along with the guy.

Quote:
We were walking until I saw Aristotle Means getting past security with Jake Marshall's fake I.D.

Suddenly it feels like your dream's playing Mad Libs XD "You see (DD character) getting past security with (RftA character)."

Quote:
Dream 2

Furio in secondary school? Probably passed by threatening other kids to do his homework.

Quote:
Dream 3

Wow, Richy, rude. Guess he was happy seeing someone else strangled for once, but still.

Quote:
Dream 4

Nice that she's putting those balloons to good use. Was there a reason you were attacking them?

Going for Miles wrote:
Zacharias Barnham (although his name in the dream was Sebastian and had been the main prosecutor for GS6)

Yumihiko? :0 Nah, but it would've been cool seeing Barnham being the prosecutor in place of Nahyuta. Heck, Khura'in is kinda similar to Labyrinthia. Though its attitude towards attorneys are even worse than Labyrinthia's. Somehow.

Quote:
was talking to a little girl on a bike, she was crying because her family was broke. Later he left to go somewhere. Apollo was out and about somewhere close by too.
The dream then showed the girl still standing where she and Zacharias had been earlier, it seemed to be an empty parking lot, she was still crying and said "Why doesn't anyone listen to me?", but she hadn't noticed that Apollo had sat down next to her, and when she saw he was there, he smiled and said "I'm listening".

D'aww. :edgey:

Quote:
Meanwhile, Zacharias met his older sister, Aura Blackquill

Of course! Barnham was Simon all along! Guess that explains their obsessions toward swords.

Quote:
on a sidewalk where there was a bus stop. "You wanna go somewhere?" Aura said to him, picked up the bus stop signpost and pretended to run off with it, going "oh, but it seems the road is moving away for you!". Just then, Apollo and the little girl walked by, and they and Zacharias laughed at Aura's shenanigans.

How uncharacteristically childish of Aura. I'd probably laugh too. :-P

Quote:
Apollo was a regular at some store with expensive bathsalts, soaps, scented candles and stuff like that, and he told the little girl that if she wanted to get something from there, she could and talk to the people working there and he'd pay it for her next time he went there. I didn't know he liked that kind of things, but that was sweet of him.

D'aww (again). Polly's kinda sweet. That little girl is his Pearl, isn't she?

Quote:
I also have a vague memory of Zacharias taking a bath.

Erm…that's nice.

Sammmmmm! :D wrote:
*whistles Yakety Sax* (I can't really whistle, but perhaps that just make it better.)

Hi Sam! And yeah, I can't whistle either, so I sympathise with you there.

Quote:
Some days ago I dreamed that I had something of value to write in this thread. Alas, I did not.

But you wrote this post, so in a way it did count!

No dreams from me though. I mean, I did get promoted today, so that's kinda like a dream come true, I guess.

Quote:
Yumihiko? :0 Nah, but it would've been cool seeing Barnham being the prosecutor in place of Nahyuta. Heck, Khura'in is kinda similar to Labyrinthia. Though its attitude towards attorneys are even worse than Labyrinthia's. Somehow.

The PLvsPW prosecutor going by the name of the AAI2 rival prosecutor's name, with the DD prosecutor's sibling relationship and the SoJ prosecutor's role. In a nutshell. I like Barnham! He seemed nice and level-headed by AA-standards. I wouldn't trade Nahyuta for anyone though.

Quote:
How uncharacteristically childish of Aura. I'd probably laugh too. :-P

Yeah x) Still, I've always assumed she has a silly side to her.

Quote:
D'aww (again). Polly's kinda sweet. That little girl is his Pearl, isn't she?

He can be when he wants to, yeah. He did seem quite protective :)

Quote:
Erm…that's nice.

I hope it was. At least he got clean.

Happy Maria

Quote:
The PLvsPW prosecutor going by the name of the AAI2 rival prosecutor's name, with the DD prosecutor's sibling relationship and the SoJ prosecutor's role. In a nutshell. I like Barnham! He seemed nice and level-headed by AA-standards. I wouldn't trade Nahyuta for anyone though.

He's British as well, so that also make sure him like the DGS rival, right? And Edgeworth too, I guess. And anime dub Manfred for whatever reason.

Quote:
I hope it was. At least he got clean.

True, I hope he uses good soap. Actually, I just ran out today. I should go get some more.

hi

I haven't had any AA dreams in who knows how long. But last night...last night was sure something.

Edgeworth was spying on some top secret organization, and to do that, he disguised himself as a woman. A woman with long blonde hair and a red dress. He befriended a group of stock anime schoolgirls and performed a concert for the organization where other Interpol agents dressed as women performed alongside him.

Also Shi-Long Lang dressed up as a maid.

Happy Maria

Interpol was involved? Whoa. Hope the song was good.

Yeah, it sure was something, alright.

Me and another person from my college were with Matt Engarde. Matt lived in this really big mansion and he invited us to his bedroom to meet Shoe. My classmate asked if I wanted to go to see Shoe, and I said "Yes" even though I hate cats because I wanted to see the room or be with my classmate. We followed Matt to his room and I saw Shoe on Matt's bed. My classmate didn't know I hated cats, so she was surprised that I didn't gasp because of how 'cute' Shoe was.

I remember having a nightmare within a dream about Ga'ran as a spider. She was really massive, and her top half was herself and the bottom half was a spider's half. She started chasing me like in that scene from Coraline where
Spoiler:
the Other Mother was chasing Coraline in that room where Coraline had to climb up to get out.
and Ga'ran was talking about how she was my mother. She even said something about refusing to tell me who my 'father' was. I woke up and ran out of my house, being slightly concerned about glass on the floor because I was barefoot, but I just wanted to get away. Them I woke up in real life.

Happy Maria

Amy Banks wrote:
Me and another person from my college were with Matt Engarde. Matt lived in this really big mansion and he invited us to his bedroom to meet Shoe. My classmate asked if I wanted to go to see Shoe, and I said "Yes" even though I hate cats because I wanted to see the room or be with my classmate. We followed Matt to his room and I saw Shoe on Matt's bed. My classmate didn't know I hated cats, so she was surprised that I didn't gasp because of how 'cute' Shoe was.

3: Poor Shoe. Lucky you got to meet Matt, though. Doesn't happen all the time.

Quote:
I remember having a nightmare within a dream about Ga'ran as a spider. She was really massive, and her top half was herself and the bottom half was a spider's half. She started chasing me like in that scene from Coraline where
Spoiler:
the Other Mother was chasing Coraline in that room where Coraline had to climb up to get out.
and Ga'ran was talking about how she was my mother. She even said something about refusing to tell me who my 'father' was. I woke up and ran out of my house, being slightly concerned about glass on the floor because I was barefoot, but I just wanted to get away. Them I woke up in real life.

Star Wars twist done terribly.

Apollo and Daryan were gonna solve some issue by writing a song together. Apollo told Daryan "You're no Klavier Gavin". "I sure as hell ain't" Daryan replied. For him that was a good thing xD

Happy Maria

Daryan absolutely hates Klavier after 4-3, so I can kinda sympathise with him XD

Haha, yep! And for the same reason I doubt he'd let anything Apollo says get to him.

Happy Maria

I had a dream today involving Glasses Edgeworth and AJ Payne. It involved some tremendously tragic backstory, but unfortunately I forgot all about it.

I rembered being Amara Sigatar Khura'in in a dream.
Spoiler:
Maybe she was channelling me.

Another dream contained Plum Kitaki trying to pick a fight with somebody. It might've been Florent L'Belle because I'm pretty sure he was there in the dream.

Yesterday, I can't really remember the dream well, but it contained three things; poison, sex and Roger Retinz.

Quote:
I had a dream today involving Glasses Edgeworth and AJ Payne. It involved some tremendously tragic backstory, but unfortunately I forgot all about it.

:(((

Quote:
it contained three things; poison, sex and Roger Retinz.

Sounds like my Friday nights.

Happy Maria

That dream sounds like one of Sam's. Wish he were here.

Today I had a long, satisfying dream. It went on for about 9-10 hours.
Which would've been alright if I didn't go to bed at 3 in the morning. :nick-sweat:

Manfred was there, though, and Phoenix and Edgeworth were unmasking him as the murderer of the DL-6 incident. For whatever reason though, him being the culprit there somehow meant he was the culprit of Hammond's murder, and he wanted proof. Obviously there wasn't any, and he even got to go because of that and start a strange gang with some other AA characters, including Jean Armstrong and Richard Wellington. I just went about my life and played some weird games.

More dreams!

Dream 1

I was at my secondary school but Florent L'Belle was a new teacher there. Everybody spoke of his fashion sense and his demeanour positively. He was just walking around the school like a normal teacher, doing teacher things. Also I saw him getting his hair dyed at one point.

Dream 2

I was in my college that I go to in real life and just hanging around. Quelcus Alba (I haven't played Investigations but I'm sure that is him) walked into my class like an old man and placed a sticky bomb on the wall (nobody noticed except me but I didn't care). He revealed his name and his postured straightened. Some people were chanting it. He revealed that he would detonate the classroom for some reason. He wanted all the bald students with him, so of they went. I was bald in this dream, but the teacher's refused to send me over because I wasn't naturally bald.

Dream 3

I was at my nan's house and I saw a framed photo of Juniper Woods pulling her hair whilst crying. That was random.

Happy Maria

Amy Banks wrote:
Dream 1

I was at my secondary school but Florent L'Belle was a new teacher there.

Damn, the guy really gets around.

Quote:
I was in my college that I go to in real life and just hanging around. Quelcus Alba (I haven't played Investigations but I'm sure that is him) walked into my class like an old man and placed a sticky bomb on the wall (nobody noticed except me but I didn't care). He revealed his name and his postured straightened. Some people were chanting it. He revealed that he would detonate the classroom for some reason. He wanted all the bald students with him, so of they went. I was bald in this dream, but the teacher's refused to send me over because I wasn't naturally bald.

Only baldies? He isn't even bald himself, but alright. I'm not even sure how many kids in a college can even be bald, but they must be relatively rare. And probably not naturally bald.

Quote:
Dream 3

I was at my nan's house and I saw a framed photo of Juniper Woods pulling her hair whilst crying. That was random.

Like this?

Someone in court made an argument about something.
Apollo: That's eugenics!
Someone: Subject? (As in, they claimed Apollo's statement wasn't a proper sentence)
Apollo: Justice does not like eugenics!
Someone: That's better.

Happy Maria

I read that as "Apollo Justice does not like eugenics!" and I was weirded out for a second.

Also jeez is this court guy an English teacher or something? No need to be so picky in court like that.

Indeed, especially since his reply "that's better" was pretty much the same.

Southern Corn wrote:
Amy Banks wrote:
Dream 1

I was at my secondary school but Florent L'Belle was a new teacher there.

Damn, the guy really gets around.

He's my second favourite character so that is good. This is his fifth dream.

Quote:
Dream 3

Like this?

Yes!

Happy Maria

Okay, so today in my dream I was battling against the final boss in Bookworm Adventures (who was totally different). I had the upper hand but I STILL LOST. Urgh. Anyway, after that Simple Melody started to play suddenly. Second time it's happened.

I love Simple Melody.

Happy Maria

It's a good song, but I didn't know Subby liked it that much.

Happy Maria

Oh, and twelve hours after I had the dream, I suddenly remember another AA related thing.

Basically I was campaigning for DGS to never be localised forever and then the admins somehow threatened to ban me since that was now a bannable offence. I was busy trying to gather evidence to support my case and all and that's all I remember. Guess I was getting somewhat confused with April Fools.

Happy Maria

Yesterday I had a tragic dream where Trucy died :( I visited Apollo and her other brother(?!) to give them my condolences. Then I saw a lady pushing a weird looking kid on a wagon. It was a tragic dream.

Noo, that's too sad :(

Happy Maria

It also occurred during my 6-2 replay, which makes it doubly sad :( Even in my dreams, Trucy can never get a break.
Page 423 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby