Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 387 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Now I'm imagining them starring in some sickly sweet, overly brightly coloured anime with a cute little themesong and stuff. And transformation scenes where they jump and spin around to get into their respective Clover Detective costumes. And they each have a clover leaf-necklace that they put together so that it forms a whole four leaf-clover and releases the Ultra Clover Power.
-Faith!
-Hope!
-Luck!!!
-Looove~
-ULTRA CLOVER DETECTIVES ARE GO!!!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

By our powers combined...

CAPTAIN CLOVER!!!

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
It's frustrating when you're dreaming and you're confident that you'll remember, only to lose it when you wake up.

Mmmhm. >.<
Quote:
Maybe it was meant to be scary, like adventuring in a horror game, but I made it out without meeting with anything (at least, I don't remember).

That's good, you showed subby there!
Quote:
The only thing I can remember clearly is meeting with Nick outside the woods. "Where have you been, young lady? I've been looking everywhere!"
"A walk?"
"Not anymore. You're coming home right now."

What a proper Dad. x)
Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed someone suggested Amara should start working with defendants and people declared guilty, like talking to minors that are accused of crimes and giving them hope, and helping convicted people to get a less harsh treatment in the afterlife.

Awww. :´)
Quote:
They called it being a "faith detective", someone else accidentally called it "fate detective" but that suits it pretty well too.

That's rather beautiful descriptions.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

She's the Mercifulness alright! :D

[Whip the cream!]

Sure are! The part about the afterlife was rather touching. ^.^

I played some Layton/AA/Super Mario-crossover. I didn't know about the Super Mario-bit, but suddenly there was a level in the middle of it all, seemingly having nothing to do with the plot in general.

Happy Maria

A Mario filler case seems neat.

Mmm-hm. I see now I've already dreamed about "some awkward mash-up between AA, DGS, Legend of Zelda, Professor Layton and Super Mario Bros.". And a Super Mario Bros. 3-style Godot. And a touchscreen game with Phoenix, Maya and a piano playing the Super Mario World-theme. And a case where the crime scene looked like the castle in Super Mario Bros. And Larry snooping around in Super Mario's house. Almost enough to build a case from. And of course Larry is there to mess things up.

Happy Maria

A crime scene in the castle huh? Suddenly I'm reminded of mushroom attorney. Don't read it btw

Lol. I won't. Not that I have any idea what it is but I have a feeling I don't want to know.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

I knew it. Ace Attorney is turning to platformers for their next title.

"How was school today, dear?"
"It was miserable. I somehow forgot where my classroom was and missed it. How am I supposed to prepare for my exam if this keeps happening?"
"Aw, don't worry. Edgeworth makes some great drunken cookies for these kinds of days!"
*cue Edgeworth in an apron minding the oven thankfully with mittens*
"Dad, drinking to forget something that was caused by drinking is not the way to go."
"You're just like your mother sometimes."
"Dad! Have you been drinking too!?"
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

I just hope it's not the version where you play as Edgeworth and he scorns you if you fail. :edgeworth:

Quote:
"Aw, don't worry. Edgeworth makes some great drunken cookies for these kinds of days!"

Oh dearie dearie me.

Quote:

Phew.

Quote:
"Dad, drinking to forget something that was caused by drinking is not the way to go."

*cue sitcom laughing track*
Ah, what a family. :edgey:

---
Ahlbi was asking for help with something and his plea ended with
Save me, save me
Baby, baby
Sugar me

...which thoroughly confused me, until I remembered that was a standard phrase other AA-characters used as well. I think Klavier coined it. In reality, it's from a song by Lynsey de Paul, but it does sound like something Klavier could have written.

Timmari to Nahyuta: "Why do you think that keeps happening every time you throw a party, dear? :-P " It was also implied Nahyuta is good at throwing parties.

Apollo defending in Khura'in in 6-5 won't be a problem since he has "the fucking goddess kingdom of heart" as his legal aid. Phoenix Wright, that is.

In an alternative version of 2-2, Maya had been taking a shower. The shower was located behind a fake wall in the bathroom of the Fey Manor. It also had some intricate system for water pressure and temperature since there were two showerheads. I tried to make puns out of her name for it, but the best I could do was Maya Fey --> Mew Few, because she would have to "mew" a few taps to get the water as she wanted it. An assistant of some sorts of the Fey manor talked to Phoenix and said Maya would have washed herself "like a noble standswoman, like this tsh tsh tsh tsh" *imitates splashing water on her shoulders and face*

Athena in the streets. Apollo in some hurst not far behind. Apollo is angry because of thing A. Athena is angry because of thing B. Apollo is even more angry because now thing B is taking attention away from thing A and he is still very angry about thing A.

Last edited by Going for Miles on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Going for Miles wrote:
I just hope it's not the version where you play as Edgeworth and he scorns you if you fail. :edgeworth:

AAI3 introduces a startlingly new gimmick: the ability to jump. Now as Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth, you can hop around and investigate crime scenes in amazing 3D with layers!! It's like 3.5D!!

Quote:
In reality, it's from a song by Lynsey de Paul, but it does sound like something Klavier could have written.

It does sound strikingly similar to Lamiroir's "sugar, sugar *spit*" in a way.

Quote:
It was also implied Nahyuta is good at throwing parties.

Yes, sir. Headcanon'd.

Quote:
Apollo defending in Khura'in in 6-5 won't be a problem since he has "the fucking goddess kingdom of heart" as his legal aid. Phoenix Wright, that is.

What exactly does it entail to be a "goddess kingdom of heart" and does it imply he has the heart of a goddess? I thought he was my dad. Then again, my mom is the Messiah.

Quote:
I tried to make puns out of her name for it, but the best I could do was Maya Fey --> Mew Few, because she would have to "mew" a few taps to get the water as she wanted it.

I was wondering how meowing would help Maya with the tap, but I looked up the word and apparently it also used to mean "to confine". Alternatively, it's a cage for falcons?

Quote:
Athena in the streets. Apollo in some hurst not far behind. Apollo is angry because of thing A. Athena is angry because of thing B. Apollo is even more angry because now thing B is taking attention away from thing A and he is still very angry about thing A.

For some reason, my mind immediately jumped to the GS6 audio drama where they were temps under Edgeworth. I don't know why.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

I want him to have the original Super Mario Bros. jumping sound when he jumps.
Sugar sugar... me... it's like a feverdream.
Wiie! Me too. Maybe he got it from Amara, I attended a party she hosted in one dream and it was nice.
Hmm. I think it was vaguely connected to him "wearing his heart on his sleeve". Wow, your parents are something else.
Confining shower taps, huh. I'll take it.
Oh oh do I wanna know?

And whenever he finds a clue, there's that ding like he's gotten a coin. And after cornering a culprit and seeing the silly breakdown, it plays the dah dadah dah dada dada dah at the end of a level.
Stickfigure can be sweet sometimes.
His party tending skills are inherited? How royal!
Yeah, I guess he does give it his whole heart. So does Edgey. What a pair.
The meaning behind the "mew" is crucial to solving the case, Your Honor!
Ah, I was reminded of that scene where Apollo and Athena were racing each other to Edgeworth's office but on the way crashed and sent papers all over the street and Edgeworth slashed their pay. Thing A = getting all those documents filed; thing B = they crashed and ruined the papers.

Quote:
And whenever he finds a clue, there's that ding like he's gotten a coin. And after cornering a culprit and seeing the silly breakdown, it plays the dah dadah dah dada dada dah at the end of a level.

Exquisite.

Quote:

Sugary sweet :3

Quote:

"For I am the Party Prince of Khura'in! :| ;D"

Quote:
Ah, I was reminded of that scene where Apollo and Athena were racing each other to Edgeworth's office but on the way crashed and sent papers all over the street and Edgeworth slashed their pay. Thing A = getting all those documents filed; thing B = they crashed and ruined the papers.

Oh my. Why am I not the slightest surprised that happened to them? Oh well. Excellent reasoning. *lets butterfly land on my hand*

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia wrote:

I don't know why I found this funny. Must be the mittens.
Quote:

Another day in the household...
GfM wrote:
but it does sound like something Klavier could have written.

Yes.
Quote:
Timmari to Nahyuta: "Why do you think that keeps happening every time you throw a party, dear? :-P " It was also implied Nahyuta is good at throwing parties.

:edgey: <3 I want to know what "that" is, I also want to attend to one of those parties.
Quote:

That's one way of describing him...
Quote:
The shower was located behind a fake wall in the bathroom of the Fey Manor.

*pictures White room*
Quote:

"Ffs". xD
Yeah, I guess he does give it his whole heart. So does Edgey. What a pair.
The meaning behind the "mew" is crucial to solving the case, Your Honor!

I read all this as one long rap song.

Quote:
I don't know why I found this funny. Must be the mittens.

Everything's better with mittens.

Quote:
:edgey: <3 I want to know what "that" is, I also want to attend to one of those parties.

Indeed :D It sounded like either a joking rhetorical question or playful teasing, so it seemed like something funny xD

Quote:
That's one way of describing him...

Phoenix Wright: Fucking Goddess Kingdom of Heart Attorney

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Indeed :D It sounded like either a joking rhetorical question or playful teasing, so it seemed like something funny xD

Of course such a thing that makes one tease playfully or the like happens at Yuty's parties. x) :|

*starts beat-boxing*

Whenever he finds a clue,
there's that ding, he's got his due.
Cornering a culprit and the silly breakdown,
it plays the dah dadah dah dada dada dah - down.
His party skills are inherited? Royal sublimes!
Nick gives his defense his whole heart.
So does Edgey. What a pair. It's real art.
The meaning behind the "mew" is crucial
to solving the case, Your Honor! No rebuttal!
I was reminded of that scene where Apollo and Athena were racing each other to Edgeworth's office but on the way
crashed and sent papers all over the street and Edgeworth slashed their pay.
Thing A = rushin' to get all the papers filed;
thing B = done crashed and the papers defiled.

Making rhymes is fun.

Quote:
Phoenix Wright: Fucking Goddess Kingdom of Heart Attorney

Dammit, I read that as "Kingdom Hearts Attorney" and I just got the image of Alice's trial in Wonderland, but she actually has a lawyer.

I can vividly see Athena with her tired/defeated animation going "done crashed and the papers defiled :/"
Phoenix in Wonderland.

-----------
Trial bit ends with "to be continued". Cut to defendant lobby during break.
[Phoenix]
WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! What was that!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! "(Sahdmadhi) You cry I Sahdmadhi"
Then he ranted a little about some science thing, the break ended and the screen went black with "to be continued". I found it funny that... thing made up a chapter on its own.

The thing Nahyuta had said in court, "you cry I Nahyuta", was a reference to some silly tirade me and WG went on about Drunkworth and logic chess, the gist of it being "I KNOW TO PLAY CHESS TOPPLE CHESS PIECES YOU CRY I LOGIC!!" but with horrible spelling.

Going for Miles wrote:
[Phoenix]
WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! What was that!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! "(Sahdmadhi) You cry I Sahdmadhi"
Then he ranted a little about some science thing, the break ended and the screen went black with "to be continued". I found it funny that... thing made up a chapter on its own.

Oh, gosh. The way it breaks off like that reminds me of this Let's Glitch Ace Attorney series I found on Nico Douga, reuploaded and subbed. Every one of them has me in tears.

Quote:
The thing Nahyuta had said in court, "you cry I Nahyuta", was a reference to some silly tirade me and WG went on about Drunkworth and logic chess, the gist of it being "I KNOW TO PLAY CHESS TOPPLE CHESS PIECES YOU CRY I LOGIC!!" but with horrible spelling.

I cry, Mum. I cry every time. ;u;

Oh, geez. "Now for the morning news. The Steel Samurai got arrested! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Now that's quality news.
Aw. Oh yeah, I remember a shot of Phoenix in court, actually in tears, out of frustration. Nahyuta mocked him.

Happy Maria

They're late with that. Powers's trial was months ago. Get with the times, news

[Whip the cream!]

*starts beat-boxing*

*uses thighs as drums and hands as drumsticks*

That was one beautiful rap song. :acro:
Going for Miles wrote:
[Phoenix]

Pffft. xD Yes... I find it funny too... and the whole thing.
Quote:

LOGICK!!!
Going for Miles wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Now that's quality news.

x´D
Quote:
Aw. Oh yeah, I remember a shot of Phoenix in court, actually in tears, out of frustration. Nahyuta mocked him.

Isn't Drunkworth enough? >:( Damnit Yuty. Rude.

Quote:
LOGICK!!!

For instance. Logíque~

Quote:
Isn't Drunkworth enough? >:( Damnit Yuty. Rude.

Yes. He was like "awww, little baby, want me to hold you?". Nahyuta, don't take Drunkworth as your example to how the Japanifornian prosecution is to behave.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Logíque~

Classy.
Quote:
Yes. He was like "awww, little baby, want me to hold you?". Nahyuta, don't take Drunkworth as your example to how the Japanifornian prosecution is to behave.

Have you ever met my friend Timmari's husband, he's the biggest bitch in the whole courtroom~ Drunkworth is never a good example, and I'd rather have a dragon in my garden than him.

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh, geez. "Now for the morning news. The Steel Samurai got arrested! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Now that's quality news.

Fav TV anchorman/woman. <3

Quote:

It's okay, Dad. We still love you. You want a cookie?

WaitingforGodot wrote:
*starts beat-boxing*

*uses thighs as drums and hands as drumsticks*

That was one beautiful rap song. :acro:

*bows* Thank you. I'll be here all week.

Going for Miles wrote:

"Goddammit, Drunky."
"Goddammit."
"Goddammit Drunky!"
"It's not my fawlt!"

Subby was definitely inspired by those videos because one of my latest dreamlets was entirely about Phoenix and Edgeworth pounding their desks as if it were some sort of performance. At some point, the judge disappeared and Nick was at his bench, pounding it too.

The other dreamlet was about the games but colored in crayon like Pearl's art. I think Larry helped with the backgrounds, though. They actually looked pretty polished despite being only stencil. And it was narrated by Maya.

Ahaha. Poor judge. <3
Yay for Maya-narration.

---
Rubia had edited her profile pic so the dog was wearing a hat and boots. (I think it was the picture with the ball)

I also dreamed something about some guy and his mentor, "woke up", thought I should write it here because they were inspired by Shigaraki and Gregory. Well, the guy was 18 years old and had dark, curly hair, and the mentor wore a hat, so I guess I can see it.

Happy Maria

Missile the Cowboy. Nice idea. Possible fan Art?

Were the two men lawyers or detectives or....just some people?

[Whip the cream!]

Fav TV anchorman/woman. <3

Mine too. <3
Quote:
"Goddammit, Drunky."
"Goddammit."
"Goddammit Drunky!"
"It's not my fawlt!"

All that. xD
Quote:
Subby was definitely inspired by those videos because one of my latest dreamlets was entirely about Phoenix and Edgeworth pounding their desks as if it were some sort of performance. At some point, the judge disappeared and Nick was at his bench, pounding it too.

I would buy tickets to that performance. If the tickets were cheap.
Quote:
The other dreamlet was about the games but colored in crayon like Pearl's art. I think Larry helped with the backgrounds, though. They actually looked pretty polished despite being only stencil. And it was narrated by Maya.

Want to play!
Going for Miles wrote:
Rubia had edited her profile pic so the dog was wearing a hat and boots. (I think it was the picture with the ball)

Cute.
Quote:
I also dreamed something about some guy and his mentor, "woke up", thought I should write it here because they were inspired by Shigaraki and Gregory. Well, the guy was 18 years old and had dark, curly hair, and the mentor wore a hat, so I guess I can see it.

Oh! :) I hope they were interesting characters.

---

I was walking with Apollo. He finds a penny, bends and picks it up.
Apollo: The root of all evil, huh? ô.o
Me: Hm, what the Scripture really says is that it's the love for money that's the root of all evil. *gets thougtful and a bit up in my own world* Do I love money...? Or do I just crave it?
Apollo: :)

Socot: A priest and... a guy.
WG: Aw, you ruined his sassy comment! Money is useful to have, if nothing else.

Happy Maria

Aw, you can still call me SC! Just because my name's changed doesn't mean I did :(

Also was this priest possibly Po Pe?

I didn't say you did, only that your name did !=)
Nah, he just went by "The Priest".

Happy Maria

:,)

Oh, so he changed his name I guess. Which is fair enough considering his name sounds like Poo Pee. Poor guy

Going for Miles wrote:

Thank you for the inspiration. Dreams do come true, don't they?

Quote:

For some reason, I pictured them as Shigaraki and Gregory cosplayers.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

I would buy tickets to that performance. If the tickets were cheap.

This makes me wonder how much people pay to see Nick in action. It also makes me wonder if the tickets are actually more expensive because it's Nick who's taking the case. Would it be ethical to charge tickets based on the representative attorneys? This is going to bother me for days.

Quote:
I was walking with Apollo. He finds a penny, bends and picks it up.
Apollo: The root of all evil, huh? ô.o
Me: Hm, what the Scripture really says is that it's the love for money that's the root of all evil. *gets thougtful and a bit up in my own world* Do I love money...? Or do I just crave it?
Apollo: :)

He forgot to blow on it. Now his wish will not be granted. :(
Well, if it's just an honest aromantic love and respect for money, I think it's acceptable and not qualified to become the root of all evil.

Ahem. I was having a weird dream that was a mix of real life, Pokemon Go, and a driving campaign. We actually had random encounters with Pokemon while driving and entered "battle mode". My (real) dad is a pretty impatient driver, but at least he isn't as crazy as he was in the dream; driving on the wrong side of the road, hah... (Sigh. Actually, it has happened several times before, but only on long drives on nigh-empty highways with a single lane.) Oh, and of course, at the very end of it, I was politely reminded not to drink and drive, featuring a picture of Drunkwright and Drunkworth, and Nick was driving. I think I was also in the backseat, clinging onto my seat in terror. They really should have let me drive. ;)

Happy Maria

:0

Phoenix Wright Go sounds somewhat amusing. Instead of Pokemon, collect all the villains. Final case ones ARE SUPER RARE

You can also catch Drunkworth as a bonus

Brings new definition to "Phoenix Drive". Actual driving, and SFW too! I mean, as long as we don't run over people. Or maybe we do, but the graphic parts are excluded.

Aw, man. We still don't have a Dick Gumshoe spinoff game where we get to drive a cop car.

Life in Japanifornia:
My parents are such dorks. One time they attended a parent-teacher conference, they couldn't help but slam desks and argue with my teacher over "trivial" things like how to actually lecture a class.

Also, Phoenix insisted in a lovey-dovey way that Edgeworth was his husband. The other just rolled his eyes because the teacher didn't even comment on it.

Somehow "teaching a lecture" led to "presenting a case in court" and I couldn't help but giggle to myself while the teacher looked absolutely confused.

The conference ended with more crayon drawings of a happy family.

...Every dream I have of this series is only getting more ridiculous. I was adopted into the family when I was an adult. Why am I getting images of being in their care when I was five?

Aww :,) And they'd be perfect for a don't drink and drive campaign. Dreams come true indeed! :D Beauutiful, beautiful, gooorgeous.
Page 387 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby