Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 11 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

I had a dream last night that the Gramarye Troupe came to my town.

And then the town got flooded.

Oh, and Zak, Valant, and Magnifi had turned into women.
-x- theme by sugarpoultry -x-

This time I'll be bulletproof.

I think I dreamt of Ema today, but I can't remember what..D:
I'm not using CR anymore.

This probably because I was watching Phoenix Wrong (this one lol) before I went to be at 5AM WTF this morning, but for a minute I saw Matt and Juan in my dream. O__o They were just a bunch of losers that had to have Juan's uncle or something chaperone them and I walked right past them.

Matt apparently had two kids in the dream. D: I bet he neglects them. Or dumped them with not dead!Celeste.

Last edited by Duclis on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

I know, Wright?

vio55 wrote:
Oh, and Zak, Valant, and Magnifi had turned into women.

I love how you just put that in as a sidenote...

I haven't had any PW dreams recently, but I did have a dream the other night about this kid who kept feeding his fish (and ultimately lead a family of rats to a house made of cheese, but that's unimportant). The other people in the dream kept stopping short of calling him Meekins whenever they addressed him, and just called him 'Meeka' instead.

UM my sister just told me that she had a dream that she was a hamburger and Maya ate her. O__O

Then Phoenix got a mohawk.

:|

Yay. I'm happy that my retarded dreams amuse people. :D

I had a dream that I was a prosecutor and I was in court. Well... Being 13 like I am, it was my first case and my opponent was, what do you know? Phoenix Wright. Huh. First thing he said was, "Where is the prosecutor?" Cause I'm pretty short, and I slouch sometimes, so... Also, I was late. Figures.

Anyways, I run in but he doesn't notice. I straighten my back. "RIGHT HERE, YOU ****ING RETARDED BITCH, SPIKE." I yelled at him. He accused me of being a 9 year old. Oh no he didn't. So I take out these razor sharp styluses and chuck one at him. It gets caught in his spikey hair. Oops. So, I explain the case while playing Mario on my DS... then he objects. I chuck another stylus at him and yell "DON'T INTERRUPT, BITCH." The Judge nods, and gives him a penalty. WTF. Anyways, it goes into cross examination and he makes a ridiculous claim and I say 'Objection'... via video game. :D So, I just shove the DS towards his face and it screams "OBJECTION!" for me. Cool.

The trial goes on, and then we go into a recess. He finds me sitting in a corner behind a plant in the prosecutor's lobby, and asks what my name is. I say "Mina Fey." He faints, so I automatically win. :D

Then I woke up. This one wasn't as insane as the other ones...
Thanks to Glace Leau and Vickinator for the signature and avatar!
Married to Xero Wright! <3
Click here to join the TWEWY RP group at dA!

Looking for an original avatar

I dreamed of playing a new spin-off of PW, Gyakuten Fighter.
Basically a fighting game with the PW cast, and you use items that are in your court record. I remember one special move being Phoenix taking out the Magatama and a bunch of Psyche-Locks appear of the opponent and it traps them against a wall and he runs up and punches them, shattering their soul.
Wish it were real, haha.

Alondite wrote:
Basically a fighting game with the PW cast, and you use items that are in your court record. I remember one special move being Phoenix taking out the Magatama and a bunch of Psyche-Locks appear of the opponent and it traps them against a wall and he runs up and punches them, shattering their soul.
Wish it were real, haha.

I would buy that game.

Even though I'd probably suck at it.

I know, Wright?

Durp wrote:
Alondite wrote:
Wish it were real, haha.

I would buy that game.

Even though I'd probably suck at it.

This.

Except I would pwn at it.

Well, I had this one dream about a week ago where I was pursuing a bus. It didn't really have anything to do with Phoenix Wright except that I was dressed in the same attire as Edgeworth. :edgeworth:

About two days ago, I very vaguely remember a dream where I was in court, but after waking, I forgot most of it. All I can remember is that I yelled OBJECTION! at one point in it. And it felt good.
If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him. -- Voltaire

Mission Accomplished

Last night i had a dream that me & the singer from the band Kamelot were in his underground laboratory. Furio was there and he splashed us with chemicals & locked us in. I came to this site to send a message to Maya so she could get Phoenix to let us out. We got out on our though because i restarted the computer i was using. it was strange.

I had a Phoenix Wright related dream just last night. I think I’ve been following the election news too closely, though, because in it, Diego and Mia had fallen asleep in front of a voting booth together. I’m not exactly sure what they were doing there, but when they woke up there was a crowd of people around them and Diego goes and tells them all to vote. This old woman goes in, and Diego just sits outside waiting for her and says that he’s going to make sure she gets “the full five minutes” to vote (?...I really don’t know what that means). So anyway, everyone goes and votes and then I ask Maya, when she comes out, where Phoenix is and she says “He never votes” (again, I don’t know why he doesn’t, she just says he doesn’t). We go back to his hotel room (the voting booths are in a hotel and Phoenix is staying there), but he’s not there. So we look around until we find Edgeworth’s hotel room. In there, Phoenix is saying good-bye to Edgey because he’s leaving for Europe again. They hug and then I wake up.
I never did find out why Phoenix and Edgey didn’t go to vote, especially after Mia and Diego guarded it all night.

The only one I remember was really short.

I dreamt that my school was having an election for "Teacher of the Year". Then, for some reason I could see the votes. The vast majority was for "Damon Gant". For some reason I was like halfway between "WTF?!" and frightened. XD Then the dream switched to something else.
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

-Turkish Proverb

fatalfeline wrote:
The only one I remember was really short.

I dreamt that my school was having an election for "Teacher of the Year". Then, for some reason I could see the votes. The vast majority was for "Damon Gant". For some reason I was like halfway between "WTF?!" and frightened. XD Then the dream switched to something else.

Holy shit, that's awesome. xDDD

I had a dream last night where I got in a verbal fight with Kristoph and I got pissed off to the point where I lunged at him and strangled him to death. O_O
kristoff r ebil. ph33r h1m. Ava by Vickinator.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

I had a really short PW-related dream last night. ^_^

All I remember is that Edgeworth was yelling at Gumshoe for some reason. O_o And then someone (or maybe it was even me?) said, "Sounds like Gumshoe's going to get his pay cut really low this time." And then I woke up. ^_^;;
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies

The closest thing I've had to a Phoenix Wright dream was a dream I had where Rya (from Bonus Stage) and Maya were starring in a movie together, apparently because their names rhymed (I pronounce Maya "MY-uh" instead of "MAY-uh"). I didn't actually see the movie, just a poster for it. And that was the end of the dream.

According to La Diable (I know her from another forum--we're good friends), it'd be a buddy cop film.
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES

HOT STEPPIN' FFFFFFFFF

I had a pretty good one the other night.

I was playing an RPG that was like Final Fantasy 8, but it had stealth mixed in like Metal Gear Solid. We were in this big-ass facility that looked like it was floating (Ever play Metroid Prime 2? Think of Sanctuary Fortress.) We were caught, and one of my players was :kyouya: . I forget what we were fighting, but he dealt this really awesome combo move involving him taking out his guitar and slicing the enemy with it. Kind of like Squall's limit break "Lionheart"

Hopefully someone caught all that.
LOL GAIZ

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Heh, I had another snippet of a PW-related dream last night. It was very short, though. XD All I remember before waking up is Edgeworth saying, "How did you know that I was gay?" O_O

LOL. :edgy:
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

Just had this one yesterday...
I was watching four white-border screens, attached together like a filmstrip, on a carpeted floor. Each screen had one of two alternating scenes playing (so it was like "scene 1, scene 2, scene 1, scene 2.")

The first scene had a wide shot of a crowd standing outside in the snow at night. The people there were looking towards the sky, facing towards me. Their faces were blurry, but I could hear them murmuring incoherently. A really big light was shining on everyone.

The second scene provided a bigger closeup of the crowd. I still couldn't see anyone's face clearly, although I thought I saw Phoenix, Maya, and Iris among them. Phoenix and Maya were standing in the front row; there was someone standing between them, but I was too busy focussing on those two to find out who it was. Iris was standing right in the middle of the row furthest from the camera (visual composition's kinda funny like that).

At one point, I got very annoyed at what I was watching, and banged my fist on one of the screens. Apparently, none of the screens were broadcasting in English. One screen had French subtitles, another was without subtitles and had a younger woman narrating in Japanese(?), and another had gibberish subtitles. The fourth screen was probably silent altogether.

And that's just about it. The dreams I remember having tend to be awfully short.

-Turkish Proverb

And this is why we don't eat cold pizza after ten. :D

Yo Dawg!

I dreamt I was the defense attorney, godot was the prosecutor, and big bird was the defendant. yeah. My dreams are strange.

Neon Lemmy Koopa wrote:
I dreamt I was the defense attorney, godot was the prosecutor, and big bird was the defendant. yeah. My dreams are strange.

... Awesome yet creepy. I wonder what big bird was suspected of... O_o;

er... I had a few more dreams... XD

1. I made out with ... E -- er, one of the characters.
When I woke up, I was so freaked out.
Seriously... WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?! XD
Obsessed much?

2. Edgeworth was my math teacher.
I failed on purpose so he could tutor me.

3. Gumshoe started asking dirty questions around Phoenix, Edgeworth, Maya and Pearls so they all threw shoes at him... :keiko:

Going fangirl over Larry Butz

...with gum on the bottoms? XD

It's my own fault for liking 4-3 so much and letting that voice in my head mock me, but my friends and I were the genderswapped Gavinners... I was Daryan, our singer was Klavier, and our drummer was... the drummer. I don't remember how that worked. X_X

GavinnerRock wrote:
...with gum on the bottoms? XD

... I wish. xDDD

That one guy from that one place

just brief cameos
say I'm sitting in a cafe godots at a table across from me
say I'm going to get exucuted in public von karmas in the crowd
say I go to a bar yogis the bartender

Signature made byThe Great Delsy

I had one, a few days ago.
I was a witness, and Phoenix thought that I've commited something D: But I didn't do anything >__< The prosecutor was Edgeworth, and he told him that he is wrong, but Feenie answered that he had some proof, and OMG, he had left it at home ĐX I didn't know what happened after that, but I guess I wasn't found guilty...
"A choice is not something given to you, but something you create yourself."

I know, Wright?

I had a dream last night that the end cinematic for GS5 was leaked, so I was watching it on YouTube. There were a bunch of random scenes with Gumshoe and Maggey together, and then switches to a picture of a letter from Edgeworth on Phoenix's desk (because apparently the Everything Agency reverted back to a law office). The scene fades to black and Edgeworth appears wearing a suit like Gregory's, and he's holding a toddler (who's wearing a pink turtleneck and Oshkosh overalls). Then he starts 'reading' what was in the letter, and I don't remember it exactly, but it went something like:

"Wright... I'm sorry for everything that has happened, and for leaving you when I did. Your new apprentice is certainly making headlines, even here. In my time away, I've discovered the things that really matter... Like my son. He's looking forward to meeting you."

At which point I stopped watching, because I was like "Oh snap, Edgeworth has a son!" and I immediately logged on to CR. There was this huge uproar and "OMFG" threads were popping up everywhere. Everyone was discussing theories and arguing, and things got really intense. The posts/arguments that I remember were mostly all the same. It was pretty much "Phoenix got Edgeworth pregnant!", "What? Edgey's not gay?", and "Where's his cravaaaaaaaaat?", and here and there people would post something like "Seriously, where'd the baby come from?". I suggested somewhere that it was actually Maggey and Gumshoe's son, but either because of their financial instability or their extreme unluck Edgeworth was forced to adopt him.

Then someone posted saying that everyone should just shut up, the only thing that matters is that Edgeworth is going to be in GS6. I woke up after several posts of people spamming the Edgey jazzhands emote.

:jazzedgy:

Ema has a hat!

I had the strangest dream last night that I was Apollo Justice. No joke. I was defending some star who looked like a cross between Matt Engarde and Johny Depp. The contridictions I pointed out made NO sense at all, Trucy was a spirit medium, and Marvin Grossberg was my aide. I'm seriously not joking.
I'm not coming back. I'm done with this fanbase. You're all up-tight, nit-picking, hypocrites who are TERRIFIED of change. Getting banned just for standing up for myself... I'm never coming back. Goodbye forever you brats.

-Turkish Proverb

Marshmello wrote:
I had a dream last night that the end cinematic for GS5 was leaked, so I was watching it on YouTube. There were a bunch of random scenes with Gumshoe and Maggey together, and then switches to a picture of a letter from Edgeworth on Phoenix's desk (because apparently the Everything Agency reverted back to a law office). The scene fades to black and Edgeworth appears wearing a suit like Gregory's, and he's holding a toddler (who's wearing a pink turtleneck and Oshkosh overalls). Then he starts 'reading' what was in the letter, and I don't remember it exactly, but it went something like:

"Wright... I'm sorry for everything that has happened, and for leaving you when I did. Your new apprentice is certainly making headlines, even here. In my time away, I've discovered the things that really matter... Like my son. He's looking forward to meeting you."

At which point I stopped watching, because I was like "Oh snap, Edgeworth has a son!" and I immediately logged on to CR. There was this huge uproar and "OMFG" threads were popping up everywhere. Everyone was discussing theories and arguing, and things got really intense. The posts/arguments that I remember were mostly all the same. It was pretty much "Phoenix got Edgeworth pregnant!", "What? Edgey's not gay?", and "Where's his cravaaaaaaaaat?", and here and there people would post something like "Seriously, where'd the baby come from?". I suggested somewhere that it was actually Maggey and Gumshoe's son, but either because of their financial instability or their extreme unluck Edgeworth was forced to adopt him.

Then someone posted saying that everyone should just shut up, the only thing that matters is that Edgeworth is going to be in GS6. I woke up after several posts of people spamming the Edgey jazzhands emote.

:jazzedgy:

That is one of the most epic dreams ever dreamed. I can almost guarantee you that this will produce fanfiction.

When I fell asleep today, I dreamed that Desiree decided she didn't love Ron anymore so she went after Phoenix instead. :C

And
Spoiler: tmi o_o
Wellington co-starred in a gay porn movie. 8D

Obsession : Godot

I met diego yesterday, in my school, and hes a teacher, and im happy, and suddenly i was warped into another dimension, with me playing tamborine in a stage with a disco ball and aliens was watching me and then theres a bomb and i ran away from it with a golf car.

man, dreams are always weird.
siggy made by Vickinator
My DA account | Proud supporter of Miego and Klaviema

Obsession=Klavier and Godot

Some time last week I had two in a row, but forgot them later in the day when I was going to talk about them..... That happenes every time I want to tell somebody about an interesting dream...
Signature made by Vickinator. <3

Moving on up!

I had a dream about the PW Kink Meme last night. The details are fuzzy, but in my dream I believe someone wanted to see Winston Payne and the girls of PW (Mia, Maya, Franziska, and another character that I can't recall). I'm thankful that I woke up before that dream continued down the path a nightmare.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

Oh god I had one really weird dream this night. *note to self do not combine zombie movies and playing PW*

I'm just gonna skip out on the gory details but the PW part of it was pretty much that I comitted lovers suicide together with Ema because she had forged evidence which had caused a zombie epidemy to spread. Yeah.

lol

Creepy creepy dream here. Totally had a dream that I was tagging along with Richard, cause he was looking for Curtis (the Bellboy, lulz). Apparently he hadn't come home that night and he was freaking out and trying to choke himself like he tends to do. So we're looking around, we go through his backyard (which looks a hell of a lot like mine apparently), and see a big human-shaped bag. Yep. We open it up and indeed there is Curtis. Dead. :C He bawwwwwwws for like an hour, cause no he actually didn't do it this time. He then proceeds to go into the house, grab a hammer, bust the FUCK out of his ribcage/sternum, and stab himself in the heart with a kitchen knife.

...yeah. D:
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel

Everyday, the fluffy temptation of wheat

... I dreamt that Manfred von Karma was floating outside my bedroom window. In my dream, somehow this caused me to laugh hysterically, probably because he couldn't get in :redd: . Later the dream went with some of my teachers being evil and trying to invade the other place where I live. Also I dreamt my little brother, me and my father were in a bookstore and my brother was dressed as Klavier. No other Phoenix Wright dreams, sadly...
Cavaliers forever...
Many thanks to Violet for the drawing and Dr. Antrax for the sig!

Nobody makes generalizations about life unless they mean to talk about themselves.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Heh, this was actually sort of strange. ^_^;; I took a nap today, and somehow I dreamt that I was in an IRC chat with Phoenix. O_o (It sort of had a C-Rish looking interface.) It was frustrating though, because I kept lagging. >_< And for some reason, I was having trouble typing coherently. So, I was pretty much looking like an idiot. ^_^;; And for some reason, Dahlia was on as well. O_O She was getting mad, because no one wanted to talk to her. XD

...and then the dream segued on elsewhere. ^_^;;

crouton wrote:
And for some reason, Dahlia was on as well. O_O She was getting mad, because no one wanted to talk to her. XD

Um that just now made me lmfao.

I'll post mine later when I have another dream.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

XD

I actually had a couple more dreams while these forums were down. Heh.

One was that I was on a show similar to Jackass, where people do crazy stunts. For some reason, Iris was on it, and we were going to push her off of a cliff, with a very flimsy parachute strapped to her back. O_o (Shows how much I love her character, for sure. XD)

Another dream I had involved a half-naked Edgeworth, and a massage... so yeah, I'll just leave it at that. XD
Page 11 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby