Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 427 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 423, 424, 425, 426, 427

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Nerd Processor

Larry in trouble

Oh sorry this is the dreams thread not just a what always happens thread isn't it?

No, but seriously I'd been listening to Turnabout Musical and my mind had wandered to how Larry would react to Athena and vice versa so in my semi awake state I had the workings of some kind of start to a case!fic which involved Athena getting angry at Larry on the phone and Phoenix getting frustrated at everything when he arrived at the office and heard about the call that Athena had received.

Also, something about a robbery at Edgeworth's and an attempt on his life? I think this was where I actually properly fell asleep as opposed to what I guess could be classified as 'day-dreaming'.

Maybe I'll try and write it up sometime, but I fear I should have done that on the night before falling asleep.

Oh, wait, I do remember one more detail: When Phoenix and Athena visited Larry at the Detention Centre the first proper question Phoenix asked caused Psyche Locks to appear.
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)

The video game boy; the one who wins

Oh that Larry... And poor Edgey. :(
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

That last paragraph is literally every case with that idiot in it :-P

Nerd Processor

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh that Larry... And poor Edgey. :(

Yup, that Larry. :butzthumbs:

Yeah, I only have a vague idea at what happened with Edgeworth. I'm pretty sure Wright spoke to him at one point though so he must be relatively okay.

Southern Corn wrote:
That last paragraph is literally every case with that idiot in it :-P

Well, if something smells...

Larry Butz might be simultaneously the most predictable and the most unpredictable AA-character. Although his unpredictability is predictable too.
Awh, good. :)

Apollo was in some tv-show where he went on blinddates with random dudes. This time, he was on his way to a restaurant to meet another one, when he saw Klavier a bit further ahead.
-Can I go talk to him? he asked the filming crew.
-Sure, they said.
Apollo told Klavier what he was up to, and what a coincidence, Klavier was on his merry way to the same restaurant because he was gonna meet someone as well. So he offered Apollo a ride on his motorcycle. He only had one helmet with him, of course, so he let Apollo wear it.
Inside the restaurant, Klavier casually put his arm around Apollo and while speaking to the waiter he almost seemed to be speaking on behalf of Apollo, and so they were shown to a table, because surprise, Klavier was Apollo's blinddate all along.
-You knew? And yet you didn't tell me.
-I wanted it to be a surprise. :)
It seemed they were friends already, and had slept together a few times, but Klavier had wanted to meet Apollo in the context of an actual date to see how it'd feel.
Then after ordering they had a moment, and Apollo teared up but didn't want to be seen crying on tv so he went to the bathroom and Klavier went with him, wet a handful of paper towels to dab Apollo's face with, and then the filming crew filmed the green door of the locked bathroom stall while sob sob was heard from inside.
When they got back, some food, perhaps appetizers, were already on the table so they dug in.

Happy Maria

I dreamed that
Spoiler: DGS1-4
The Garridebs were named Jean and Jow Garry and some guy was criticising them.

hi

Holy crap this thread is dead.

Had a dream about the anime a few weeks ago. Mia was working with College!Phoenix on some sort of quest to find these magical jewels. Mia already had one, which was hidden under her pillow. Dahlia also worked with Mia for a bit, and I'm honestly not sure if she was actually good or just pretending in order to steal the jems.

Also, Phoenix's sweater was red instead of pink and somehow that felt like the weirdest part of it.

Happy Maria

Someone I knew was playing DD and they were starting 5-1 except it was a weird book thing and not a game. They were on Ted Tonate's testimony and just as they thought they defeated him and the case was over, Tonate did this cool wrestling move which totally surprised him and suddenly the case continued. That's all I remember.

Nerd Processor

Sorry for the slightly off topic post but just popping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. :)

May all your New Year dreams be AA related ;)

Happy Maria

Merry Christmas to you too, Nerdy! :edgey:

Nerdowl wrote:
Sorry for the slightly off topic post but just popping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. :)

May all your New Year dreams be AA related ;)

A little late, but thank you and same. :edgey: With all the confetti going around on new year's eve there's bound to be some good AA-dreams.

Art Person

Bump, but my last dream was of GS7 and the ending was Apollo coming to some conclusion and Phoenix saying something like "I'd be proud of you if I was still here" and then you find out he's been dead the whole game and Maya's just been channeling him.

SuperAj3 wrote:
Bump, but my last dream was of GS7 and the ending was Apollo coming to some conclusion and Phoenix saying something like "I'd be proud of you if I was still here" and then you find out he's been dead the whole game and Maya's just been channeling him.

Oh no. O.O With the series fondness of borrowing plot points from final cases to other final cases it'd hardly surprise me if this were to happen.

---
I dreamed Klavier was getting married, or rather Garyuu Kyoya because it seemed to be the not-localized version of him as English wasn't his first language and he looked Japanese (as did his bride-to-be, a lady seemingly some years older than him with orange-coloured hair with some ornaments). He looked to be some years older than in the games but still had his signature hairstyle and his clothes looked similar to his usual ones but fancier. He also had some dark stubble on his chin.
They were on their way to where they were getting married, me and a friend were watching and the whole thing was filmed for television. Dragqueen Violet Chachki was hostng and talking to Klavier and the woman as they walked and her and Klavier seemed to get along well. Klavier asked about how to say some word in English and him and Violet Chachki posed and laughed together. Another dragqueen who's called Naomi Smalls was there too.
I thought it was awesome and jokingly said to my friend that if Klavier would ever get a divorce and then marry me I'd hope he'd be down to do it like this again.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that someone posted a theory online that the real reason Misty Fey couldn't channel Gregory Edgeworth was because he was a lawyer, and lawyers have no souls. When I woke up, I realized that wasn't exactly how it went down in the game, but I digress.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Happy Maria

If that were the case, 6-5 wouldn't have happened but I find that somewhat hilarious.

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

I tend to have some Fire Emblem-related dreams. I'd start up a thread in Serenes Forest for them, but it wouldn't last, especially with their necroposting rules.

I'd probably have AA-related dreams again if I got back into the game...
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream last night that someone posted a theory online that the real reason Misty Fey couldn't channel Gregory Edgeworth was because he was a lawyer, and lawyers have no souls. When I woke up, I realized that wasn't exactly how it went down in the game, but I digress.

Not exactly. xD
And poor Phoenix would be all by himself with no channeled Mia to tell him to turn a piece of paper around.

Happy Maria

Emeer cameo'd in my dream tonight for some reason. I remember being in this nice house with everyone eating something and he was there as the head of the household for some reason wearing his nice rich clothes and eating some soup. I decided to order the same soup he was having but it turned out to not be that tasty. Ah well.

I can't believe this thread is still alive!

What's a Court Records?

So I had a dream last night where Capcom had announced something. There was a new game coming out and despite having Phoenix as the protagonist, it wasn't Ace Attorney 7. It was going to be some kind of spin-off.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord

These were things my half asleep brain thought up:
Tobias Gregson married Albus Dumbledore.

If Barok van Zieks was alive today, he'd watch all of the real housewife shows just to watch wine be thrown around.

Troupe Gramarye singing Proud Mary. Valant was the lead singer, Magnifi was bass and Zak and Thalassa sang the chorus.

In this dream, Phoenix wright was actually a game about the glory of Capitalism and Apollo justice was about the benefits of Consumerism. The two games eventually caused a large war that tore the united states apart. I don't know how that war started and I don't think I want to know. :yogi:

Ace Detective

I had a dream where I was showing my dad Ace Attorney and he saw April May so he never let me play Ace Attorney ever again lmao

Racing through the sky like a Missile

It's been so long since I last posted... HEYO Where my fellow Church of Gregory Edgeworth devotees at?

Man, thanks to Among Us, I've been seeing astronaut versions of the characters like Apollo in red with his two horns sticking out, Trucy in light blue and her top hat, Nick's in blue and for some reason his hair is sticking out of his suit... only Athena actually looked normal. Widget musta been too small for me to notice, I guess.

Did Edgeworth have the frill? Yes, he did. He was the first I saw, actually.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Hello world

I had a dream where :phoenix: and :maya: went to McDonalds and then people started taking pictures of them and then :maya: shouted: "NICK WE ARE FAMOUS!" And then Shadow from Sonic the hedgehog walks up to :maya: and asks to take pictures of her (i know it's weird as fuck)
Image Image Image

"The defense is petting everyone your honor!"

time spent online is time wasted offline

ive had a couple of odd dreams featuring Apollo semi-recently for no real reason....

i had one where he was talking to himself as if he were summoning up the courage to say something and then started shouting in some foreign language... no idea what he was saying but it's pretty funny to think about. it might've been spanish or russian or something, but he did a good job rolling his r's, whatever the language.

another one was just a dream where i was looking at google image results and he happened to be in some fanart. that's about it.

funny that he's already infiltrated my dreams before i've even started playing apollo justice..... especially since i don't remember having dreams about any other aa characters yet! maybe he's just left a good impression on me. :notes:

Hello world

AzG wrote:
ive had a couple of odd dreams featuring Apollo semi-recently for no real reason....

i had one where he was talking to himself as if he were summoning up the courage to say something and then started shouting in some foreign language... no idea what he was saying but it's pretty funny to think about. it might've been spanish or russian or something, but he did a good job rolling his r's, whatever the language.

another one was just a dream where i was looking at google image results and he happened to be in some fanart. that's about it.

funny that he's already infiltrated my dreams before i've even started playing apollo justice..... especially since i don't remember having dreams about any other aa characters yet! maybe he's just left a good impression on me. :notes:

Dang Apollo is making more cameos than Wendy Oldbag
Image Image Image

"The defense is petting everyone your honor!"

time spent online is time wasted offline

External-arm-616 wrote:
Dang Apollo is making more cameos than Wendy Oldbag

yeah... he sure is, especially since i have yet to see wendy oldbag make any kind of appearance in a dream :notes:

Not as much a full AA-related dream as a brief reference to one, namely
Going for Miles wrote:
I also dreamed about a shopping centre tonight, which didn't concern AA but when I woke up I had a flashback from another shopping centre dream about two years ago which I had completely forgotten, mainly that at one point in that dream, I walked out from the shopping centre and just outside the door was a sign with Phoenix and Edgeworth on it.

Pretty much this exact thing again. There's a fairly big town layout that appears and reappears every once in a while in my dreams that I recognize when I'm somewhere in it. I realized I was there, near that centre, and thought that "this is where that Phoenix and Edgeworth-sign would be". And just like in that quote of myself from 2015, I'd completely forgotten that dream until now.

Nerd Processor

Going for Miles wrote:
Not as much a full AA-related dream as a brief reference to one, namely
Going for Miles wrote:
I also dreamed about a shopping centre tonight, which didn't concern AA but when I woke up I had a flashback from another shopping centre dream about two years ago which I had completely forgotten, mainly that at one point in that dream, I walked out from the shopping centre and just outside the door was a sign with Phoenix and Edgeworth on it.

Pretty much this exact thing again. There's a fairly big town layout that appears and reappears every once in a while in my dreams that I recognize when I'm somewhere in it. I realized I was there, near that centre, and thought that "this is where that Phoenix and Edgeworth-sign would be". And just like in that quote of myself from 2015, I'd completely forgotten that dream until now.

I wonder whether your subby will ever show you that sign clearly enough to know why there's a picture of them on it. :phoenix: :edgeworth:

Interesting that you have a massive town dream landscape, I wonder whether there's any other Ace Attorney references in it that you've not noticed yet.

(I may just be posting this cos I wanted to say hi. :bellboy: )

Nerdowl wrote:
I wonder whether your subby will ever show you that sign clearly enough to know why there's a picture of them on it. :phoenix: :edgeworth:

Interesting that you have a massive town dream landscape, I wonder whether there's any other Ace Attorney references in it that you've not noticed yet.

(I may just be posting this cos I wanted to say hi. :bellboy: )

Right... It's well about time.
Yeah, I quite like it! Haha, maybe so, that'd be neat.
(Hi!! :D)

~
Two dreams in a row some nights ago:
In the first, I was Apollo. I was against Daryan in a case, he was in the prosecutor role but he was also the culprit. For some reason we were doing stuff in different rooms and I went to his, a hole puncher in my hand.
"I got two words for you," I said. "You. Lose." I felt mighty cool, and snapped the hole puncher a bit for emphasis and left. If I'd had a microphone I'd drop it, I thought. To some degree I was aware I was in a game so I deliberately put on a bit of a show.
Back in my own workroom, Athena was there. She wasn't a finished lawyer, but she was with me as part of her education or something.

In the second one, I was in a jobsearching programme and took a short online course of my choosing on the subject. It was alright, a bit focused on social media-stuff for my taste. The reason I chose that particular one, and what made it AA-related, was that Klavier Gavin had put it together.

I dreamed Ryunosuke was investigating a case in some school gymnastics hall. It was Athena who had, rather forcibly, made it so an investigation would take place because the suspect was her friend or boyfriend. At his side, Ryunosuke had
Spoiler: GAA
the ghost of Kazuma investigating along with him.

Ryunosuke
Spoiler: GAA2
thought so at least - in reality it wasn't Kazuma's ghost, of course, but rather his spirit that he was projecting to where Ryunosuke was through some special kind of meditation he knew.

Phoenix Wright frequently pops up in the background of my dreams. In one of the more recent ones, I was in some sort of casino, but the casino consisted of mostly claw machines, three slot machines, and one giant poker table. Phoenix was just chillin' playing some poker. For some reason, I didn't approach him, though. I just sort of... looked at him and acknowledged his presence, like "Hey, look. It's Phoenix Wright!" and walked away.
Page 427 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 423, 424, 425, 426, 427

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby