Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 278 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Ball! :D *chases after a scared Aploplo*

YES. Chase him away! Good riddance, Aploplo!!
Quote:
I swear he says it all the time now.

-Guys! I just had...
- ... sex with a woman?
-How could you possibly know!?
Quote:
One can be gay for darts too... either kind of gay, though I'd feel it's strange to feel "homosexual" about darts unless one is a dart.

Tjah, well... haha! Unless dart is an euphemism for the d-word that isn't the d-word that means dart. Which it wasn't, but even if it was it wouldn't give me any gay vibes in itself since I already like people with the d-word. No, it hadn't to do with the dart play itself, it was just the fact that I got gay vibes from myself while playing dart. "I'm about to play dart and I'm gay all of a sudden." I will have to play dart IRL soon to see if I feel gay during that time too.
Quote:
But why? The competition was rigged in Apollo's favor, that jerk.

Hahaha! Actually I got the impression that it was just a misunderstanding.
Quote:
Ball? Ball! :D *chases after Aploplo again*

Get himmmm!!! >:D
Quote:
Ah, I see. First the darts, then the GM quadront, then the accents... Your Subby seems to paint a very different picture of you guys sometimes.

Yeah! The only thing it got right about the accents was the propah British one. And I mean, past dreams have said that I was tall like Simon even though I'm a bit shorter than Apollo, and that I look like Juan Corrida, which I definitely don't.
Quote:
You can never be to careful around them. They might come back...

I'll keep my eyes open.
Quote:
I wonder if Drunkworth arrived just for that purpose... to crash the party with his SEX and his WOMAN.

Yes! Just grabbing the first people he saw and go I just had SEX! With a WOMAN! :edgey:
Quote:
A matter of time that I have a raptor for a teacher or that we have an Edgeworth seal of approval?

No, I quote-edited. Or tried to. I was actually proud of the fact that it hadn't happen since I returned from my hiatus. But yeah, it returned, so apparently it was only a matter of time.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Quote:
I wonder if Drunkworth arrived just for that purpose... to crash the party with his SEX and his WOMAN.

Yes! Just grabbing the first people he saw and go I just had SEX! With a WOMAN! :edgey:

I wonder if those people disappear as well, like Simon did. Or maybe that was why he kept doing it. "Gotta find someone that actually listens to me rather than ceasing to exist before my very eyes...".
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Hahaha I wonder! Might as well be the case! xD

Because damn it, people gotta know that he had sex! With a woman!

[Whip the cream!]

Now I imagine him having a breakdown, Kristoph-style...

Spoiler: NSFW
Sex
sex
sex
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeEEEXxxxxxXXXXXX
with a wOOOooooooOOOoomAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaanNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnNNNNNN!!!!!

Cravat
blowing
like Kristoph's hair, cravat obscuring his face.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

When he wakes up later after sobbing himself to sleep, he won't remember a thing. The poor sap... he just wants attention.

I think he may be scared to stick with me, though. I just turned Aploplo into a ball. >:3

WG, what was it you were quote-editing?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

What a raging headache he must have, the poor man. "Why are they looking at me like that? Don't tell me I made a fool of myself... Ah, well. How bad could it have been?"

That's our Rubia! >:D

The post before I wrote the sod it-post. I don't even remember what I was supposed to edit.

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Spoiler: NSFW Quote that wasn't previously spoilered
WaitingforGodot wrote:
Now I imagine him having a breakdown, Kristoph-style...

Sex... sex... sex...SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeEEEXxxxxxXXXXXX with a wOOOooooooOOOoomAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaanNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnNNNNNN!!!!!

Cravat blowing like Kristoph's hair, cravat obscuring his face.

Please, tag NSFW things into NSFW-labelled spoilers!
Or else Edgeworth will do this:
"NNNNGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"
Because you've unleashed the CUUUUUUUUUuuuuuUUUuuuUUURSE!!!
And not just any curse...
BUT THE CURSE THAT KILLED APOLLO!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

I don't think this thread is for the very pure of heart, at least not anymore. You'd best be careful if you can't stand a grown man screaming about sex to people.

...Speaking of which, has it come to the point that goers of this thread have joined a cult or in a gang?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

I don't think this thread is for the very pure of heart, at least not anymore. You'd best be careful if you can't stand a grown man screaming about sex to people.

...Speaking of which, has it come to the point that goers of this thread have joined a cult or in a gang?

Yes they have joined the cult of "Dirty Jokes and Immaturity!" I think everyones a member these days. Even me sometimes.

[Whip the cream!]

I doubt that "sex with a woman" (which had been said a few times that day, albeit the post you mentioned had a few more vowels in it) would be considered so dirty it needed a spoiler tag. It's not as if media that's PG 13 can't use that word, for example.

Also, I highly doubt childishness and dirty jokes would require a cult. :-P

...speaking of gang... I miss the Mo in Altimomates. :sadshoe: Hope to see her soon. x3

Two texts in some magazine:
"The creators winked at the conventions as they made Manfred von Karma such a gendernonconforming design (...)"

"My little sister stands up and shouts 'Objection!'. Our grandfather doesn't react and continues watching the tv. I lean over to look at her DS. It's Laura, the witness who once took the time to paint hearts all over her walls. (...)"

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
"The creators winked at the conventions as they made Manfred von Karma such a gendernonconforming design (...)"

"My little sister stands up and shouts 'Objection!'. Our grandfather doesn't react and continues watching the tv. I lean over to look at her DS. It's Laura, the witness who once took the time to paint hearts all over her walls. (...)"

I just took a nap (or, not nap, I crashed) and I'm not fully awake yet. I thought "but shouldn't this be in unfortunate... öööhh... not wide awake as you see... unintentional connections-thread?" Two texts, for some reason I read it as if it was your student literature, no idea how I drew that conclusion, I just got the overview without reading it properly... Then I see "Manfred von Karma" and things dawns on me and I read it properly. (I intented to do so anyway haha.)

Unfortunate implications-thread...
Manfred von Karma is good at clearing issues up.

Going for Miles wrote:

(´・ω・` )?
I'm not sure how MvK would be their outstanding example of "gender nonconforming design", especially with the word "man" in his name. But if they mean the way his voice sounds like it came from the bowels of hell because he's been inhaling sulfur hexafluoride, but actually has a very squeaky voice that only his wife knows, then yes, I can definitely see it.

Quote:

I can also definitely see Laura painting hearts. She's always got someone on her mind, sweet girl. But I have to wonder what this little sister is objecting to.

Going for Miles wrote:

Is that now the new name of this thread?

Quote:

Yes, with the power of his actually-altered-from-squeaky objections.

Well, all I recall from the moments before I woke up was something about a carrot, a rabbit, and Sherlock Holmes. So Sherlock was a rabbit munching on a carrot when Iris the mouse comes over with carrot cheesecake and they have a little picnic together. And then I woke up with an urge to eat cheesecake. And now I am eating it. Dreams come true~!

Indeed. But his voice is pretty androgynous!
Hmm. But how much is implications and how much is... well.
Way to follow your dreams :gant:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

"A face full of Justice" belongs there. Apollo, what the heck were you thinking?
Quote:

I thank him for that.
I'm not sure how MvK would be their outstanding example of "gender nonconforming design", especially with the word "man" in his name. But if they mean the way his voice sounds like it came from the bowels of hell because he's been inhaling sulfur hexafluoride, but actually has a very squeaky voice that only his wife knows, then yes, I can definitely see it.

Since it was revealed he actually was a woman who called herself a man because of the sexism that her female colleague experienced, always stopping her from getting promoted, and Manfred wouldn't want the same thing to happen to her, yes, I'd say she's got a pretty gender noncomforming design.
Quote:
Well, all I recall from the moments before I woke up was something about a carrot, a rabbit, and Sherlock Holmes. So Sherlock was a rabbit munching on a carrot when Iris the mouse comes over with carrot cheesecake and they have a little picnic together. And then I woke up with an urge to eat cheesecake. And now I am eating it. Dreams come true~!

Aww, it sounds really cute. x) And ohh, dreams come true indeed... sniff, sniff, it's so beautiful.

And "You better learn how to say [Justice] if you ever want to get some". Damn, Apollo is good at making them.

Oh, I see~ So Manny's transgender... I always suspected something was up with that voice. It didn't sound... natural.

I still haven't seen Sherlock Holmes yet, but when I do, I'll let ya know!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

"A face full of Justice" belongs there. Apollo, what the heck were you thinking?

Going for Miles wrote:
And "You better learn how to say [Justice] if you ever want to get some". Damn, Apollo is good at making them.

Can we add "I got your 'bush' (W)right here..." to that list?

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

Daymn, he really is! Well, he is (or rather, sometimes) Hornypollo after all.
Oh, I see~ So Manny's transgender... I always suspected something was up with that voice. It didn't sound... natural.

No, she isn't transgender. She just had to pretend to be a man all those years. Pretty sad, actually. All she wanted was to be promoted... Which she was. But perhaps wouldn't if they knew she was a woman. She started several years before the trials this year, the world wasn't this progressive back then... She just happens to be a biological lady with a really deep voice. Her children came from insemination, I mean, since she has a wife. Unless the wife was transgender and got Manfred pregnant.
Quote:
I still haven't seen Sherlock Holmes yet, but when I do, I'll let ya know!

Yas, do so!

I was thinking about Hornypollo today... because Edgeworth's "I just had sex! With a woman!"-schtick reminded me of that. Like... why do both of my favourite characters end up bonkers-obsessed just because they... (Also, I'm getting curious about that woman! in question)

Does Manfred have a wife?

Wait, but they still had kids, so is Manfred actually the wife and her partner the husband who likes to dress like a wife? And to hide the fact that her husband likes to dress in drag, she then dressed like a man instead?

Goodness, these people. They should just come out with it. We're in the year 2016, not 1816. No one's gonna argue with them anyway. The von Karma family will prosecute the heck out of anyone who thinks they can't. 'Cause it's against the law to discriminate against people with nonconforming genders, yo.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I was thinking about Hornypollo today... because Edgeworth's "I just had sex! With a woman!"-schtick reminded me of that. Like... why do both of my favourite characters end up bonkers-obsessed just because they... (Also, I'm getting curious about that woman! in question)

Haha, there are no answers to Hornypollo I bet... Perhaps Edgeworth just is one of those people who gets horny after some booze?
Quote:
Does Manfred have a wife?

Manfred said something about it in AAI-something, that the wife made delicious somethingsomething but it might have been Drunkworth's imagination! (I never pictured Manfred with a wife, haha, it feels wrong.)
Wait, but they still had kids, so is Manfred actually the wife and her partner the husband who likes to dress like a wife? And to hide the fact that her husband likes to dress in drag, she then dressed like a man instead?

They had kids by insemination, (if Manfred's wife isn't transgender and has her d left). No, they're a lesbian couple. I don't know about the wife's style of clothing, though.
Quote:
Goodness, these people. They should just come out with it. We're in the year 2016, not 1816. No one's gonna argue with them anyway. The von Karma family will prosecute the heck out of anyone who thinks they can't. 'Cause it's against the law to discriminate against people with nonconforming genders, yo.

Heck yes, Rubia, heck yes. I think Manfred found it complicated to say that she was a woman, though, since she's been posing as a man for all those years, starting when the country was less progressive.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Klavier was the cause of Hornypollo... But Edgeworth... wasn't drunk. At least not the time when he told Simon. But he sure likes to talk about it when drunk... it seems.

[Whip the cream!]

Hahaha what the flying hell, I totally forgot about Klavier. Sigh! Then the tables have turned, or so it seems.

The tables have turned... or has everything in the world turned except for the tables? :O In any case, rather than being drunk under the table, Drunkworth is now drunk over the table. Horrifying.

:jazzedgy: ︵ ┻━━━┻

And then he flops onto the table.

Now I'm imagining him hovering above it. With the powers of Gregory... (another day ending up with talking about Drunkworth? Really?)

You're right. We must pay tribute before the day ends. *takes a shot*

Reminds me of that time when I made a typo wrote in another thread about Phoenix falling on a bridge. Edgeworth truly does take after his buddy in so many ways... but I hope he doesn't decide to end up stuck to Ryu too. *takes another shot*

Ahhh, yes, it's just paying respects to Our Holy Lawd. *takes shot*

xD I remember that. *ba-donk* Beautiful. And yes, that would be the last thing anyone needs right now.
*another shot for the road to dreamland*

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
The tables have turned... or has everything in the world turned except for the tables? :O In any case, rather than being drunk under the table, Drunkworth is now drunk over the table. Horrifying.

Hahaha I think it's the latter here! Horrifying indeed, but way too easy to imagine I'm afraid.
:jazzedgy: ︵ ┻━━━┻

And then he flops onto the table.

And then the table flops onto him.

Holy lawd. *takes shot* I'm actually drinking for real now (not because of this thread haha, because I felt like it), found a little bit of gin.

Have a nice time in dreamland, GfM!

Miles Edgeworth and the Turnabout Table. Guaranteed best seller.

Night, GM. How late is it for you, WG?

[Whip the cream!]

Oh heck yes! Can't wait to see the combination of Drunkworth and tables.

It's 02:15 AM.

I hear there's even a scene in there where he wrestles with the table. At the same time, he discovers a new fundamental force of the universe. It's amazing.

You sure sleep late. It's only 20 past 5 pm (4 pm w/o DST) here.

[Whip the cream!]

I can't wait for it release date...

Haha, yeah, not the best of my habits. Oh, that's quite the difference then!

Turnabout table xD
Morning!
I dreamed about some case divided into segments, it was a bit of strategy to it because you chose which prosecutor to play as in each one, so you'd want to pick the one best suited for the task in question. For example, Nahyuta had a bead-breakdown over something that, when playing as someone else, turned out to be nothing but an expression for something mundane.

And I don't remember context, but there were some references to a certain dream gone silly joke. "I just swam! With a woman!" "I just got engaged! To a woman!"

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Morning!

Morning! Or rather afternoon since I didn't check until now.
Quote:
I dreamed about some case divided into segments, it was a bit of strategy to it because you chose which prosecutor to play as in each one, so you'd want to pick the one best suited for the task in question. For example, Nahyuta had a bead-breakdown over something that, when playing as someone else, turned out to be nothing but an expression for something mundane.

That sounds really interesting I have to say! :)
Quote:
And I don't remember context, but there were some references to a certain dream gone silly joke. "I just swam! With a woman!" "I just got engaged! To a woman!"

Hahaha! "I just spoke! To a woman!"

Afternoon!
Mhm, it was a pretty interesting way of playing, and it was nice to play as prosecutors as well.
I was born! By a woman!

[Whip the cream!]

Yeah! I'd love a game like that haha. And by the way! I've started playing AA again! :edgey: Only half the Wellington-case haha, got caught up in other things yesterday, but I'll play a few cases. Lovely to meet them again. This will probably give me more dreams as well as being even more eager to get up in the SoJ giiig, haha.

What a freakin' coincidence! So was I! And even more of one: We were born! By the same woman!

Me too! Yeaaah. SoJ, duuuude!
Page 278 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby