Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 281 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

The Mechanic wrote:
I also had a dream a few nights ago. All it was was Luke Atmey and Laurence Curls doing the Moonwalker at a bar with all the Phoenix Wright characters. Maya was drunk off grape soda. Edgeworth was singing they lyrics. While Larry played the guitar, and Gumshoe played the drums. Matt Engarde was the bar tender. Only other thing I saw was Apollo was dieing from laughter at Athena tripping on a banana and crashing into drums.

That's not a dream. That's a DLC-case.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

WG: Yeah. Apollogize to the nice lady, Apollo guy. And totally. I mean, after pushing a bookcase to the side to reveal a touchscreen, putting in some random code involving pushing an actual slot on the side, looking into said slot, seeing a booklet, assuming said booklet to be in the room and then assuming you've found it hidden on the inside of a file folder... how much more escape the room-ish does it get?
Mechanic: Ha! Amazing. For some reason I can totally see Athena doing that (and Apollo laughing at her...)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Whoops, looks like I'm late to a party.

reidiantdawn wrote:
This is the first time I'm posting in this thread! :pearl:

Hear, hear! We have a new member to our thread! Banzai! Banzai!

Quote:
My first one was Phoenix and Maya going up a water slide. Yes, up, not down.

I just pictured this as Maya riding Phoenix flying up the slide. Whee~

Quote:
Ahead of them were younger versions of them, a 12-year old Phoenix and 17-year old Maya. When they reached the top, Dahlia was there. Phoenix rejected her and 12-year old Phoenix was replaced by college Phoenix, who reprimanded Phoenix for making her unhappy.

And then Phoenix puts on a pair of shades, signs, and drops back down the slide like he just don't care?

Quote:
Then, Apollo and Pearl were living together in either a townhouse or an apartment. The strange thing was that no one else was living in the area. Someone dropped by a few times and never saw Apollo or Pearl together so they thought Pearl was channeling him.

But this would be a way for Pearl to gain a few more cm. I'm sorry, Pearls.

Quote:
The final one was from a nap I had earlier. Apollo, Phoenix, and maybe some other characters were in a flat building, in a room that looked like a computer lab. A Pokemon (maybe Giratina) came and attacked them but was exorcised by Apollo, who also had the ability to be in two places at once.

You will fit just right in this thread, buddy.

Quote:
My dream shifted to Phoenix's point of view, and Apollo had some cool, un-Apolloish music playing. I don't remember the tune, but it might have been rock music. Team Rocket was also there somehow, hiding behind a giant rock.

Apparently Klavier was hiding behind his rock too, if ya catch my drift.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
And that's the last time they go to a waterpark... xD

Phoenix always gotta ruin it for Phoenix, don't he?

Speaking of water parks... reminds me of that one fic with Kristoph standing atop a waterslide shouting about being emperor of the world.

Going for Miles wrote:
I like the Apollo and Pearl one, lately I've been thinking they'd be sweet as friends.

I'm glad they got some interaction in SoJ. It didn't sit right with me that Turnabout Return didn't show them together.

Quote:
I dreamed I was looking at a tracklist and there was a song by a band called B.U.T.Z. Their song was called "Timid". I thought it suited Larry's personality.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Timid is definitely the first thing I associate Larry with.

That depends on what Larry's dealing with. xD

Quote:
Also, when I scrolled down this page I read this...
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
...I still can't believe Pearl grew 4 cm over ten years.

...as "I still can't believe Polecat grew 4 cm over ten years."

Oh, that's reasonable. For one to be a quadront of Apollo, one must also have a short growth spurt.
I swear I'm not mean to short people, they're just too easy for these jokes...

The Mechanic wrote:
I enter the house and Apollo is the only one home because Athena's on vacation in Florida.

She would, tangerine girl. Either that, or she's gone off to Disney World.

Quote:
I call Phoenix and Trucy like I usually do because Phoenix is our Landlord

Oh my God. You must have it horrible.

Quote:
and Trucy is Apollo's adopted sister after all. Also I couldn't call Athena because she hates to be called during her vacations.

Disney world it is.

Quote:
After I end the call I walk to the living room drinking a cup of Godot branded cofee when I hear a bouncing sound again and it's getting louder. I look out the very large window to see a little boy across the street from us. He was Cody Hackins and he had a large smile on his face. He was playing with a big red rubber ball.

That is one loud ball.

Quote:
As he noticed me he started to come towards our house. Now this house looks completely different from the one I live in right now.

I ran and told Apollo who was taking a shower that I saw that creepy kid again. Apollo raced out of the shower and quickly put on a bath robe and ran to the window. Apollo told me to lock the door because Cody was in the drive way now smiling harder than ever as he was skipping across the pavement. He was still bouncing that red ball.

Oh dear.

Quote:
I quickly locked the front door and Apollo and I calmed down as we heard the ball bouncing go away. But then we felt a bit of rustling and breathing behind our necks. Before we even turned around Cody slit our necks with a knife like Turkeys.

Oh come on. I was hoping he did something with the ball. That's just anti-climactic.

Quote:
On a side note as the dream ended Cody muttered this in my ear. "If you hear a ball bouncing watch out because the new Grim Reaper is out to get you. You may try to run but I will always be faster, you may try to protect yourself from me but that won't help at all."

As a wielder of a ball, does that make me close to the Grim Reaper?

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Dangit Hackins, haven't your parents raised you better than that? For shame! (As a sidenote, I once dreamed that Cody became an apprentice to de Killer... Apparently subconscious minds turn the little boy to a murderous bastard. I wonder that means.)

It seems Cody took that apprenticeship to heart.

Going for Miles wrote:
Wohhhh boy. I had to wake up at 6 today to get to a seminar.

Who holds seminars at 6? >:( It's not unheard of over here, but...

Quote:
Anyhow! Apollo, white room. A long, long time ago I can still remember how the music used to make me smile

Ha.

Quote:
I dreamed Apollo looked into a slot in the touchscreen and saw a picture of a booklet called "[Name]: The man behind everything". Today Apollo started searching for it in the bookcase next to the touchscreen. Aura asked what he was doing and he explained. Phoenix' ugliest file folder landed on the table. (What damn table, dream? There's no table besides the nighttable Apollo drew an elephant on. Wait... Phoenix?!)

"Phoenix Wright: The man behind everything". Another best seller and must-read. Wait a sec, he couldn't be the one responsible for the white rooms, can he...?
Also, what happened to that file folder that it'd be "ugly"?

Quote:
Aura: That's an file folder.
Apollo: I know, but there might be something in... ah!
Yes, between its inside and a paper glued onto the inside for writing on, one could see the contours of something with a suspicious resemblance to a booklet.

Oooh~

Quote:
Apollo: Do you have a knife?
Aura: No, if I had I'd put it to use somehow already.
Apollo: Then how are we gonna get it out?!
(Geez, lad. This is your problem, don't yell at Aura)

With your teeth!

Quote:
Aura said, probably joking, that if they searched the room further they might be able to find stuff that could be combined to build a knife.
Apollo: This isn't a game, Aura.

Poor boy has no idea how locked rooms work.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Aw. :/ Wish Godot could give you some special blend of coffee that makes a person extremely alert. (Speaking of, I could use some too. I'm sleep-deprived to no end.)

Be warned: Godot's coffee is especially potent. It's the kind that supertrolls would love.

And take care of yourselves, guys. Sleep deprivation doesn't only affect your time awake, it affects your time asleep too. I don't remember which study it was, but I've read about how the REM sleep cycle is more disruptive with sleep patterns that don't attune to your natural circadian rhythm.

Quote:
Aw, poor Apollo. But perhaps Aura is right! Perhaps they should play it as an escape the room-game (but without escaping until they found the truuUuth).

Oh boy oh boy, now I started thinking that Edgeworth is involved in this white room stuff too.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
I also had a dream a few nights ago. All it was was Luke Atmey and Laurence Curls doing the Moonwalker at a bar with all the Phoenix Wright characters. Maya was drunk off grape soda. Edgeworth was singing they lyrics. While Larry played the guitar, and Gumshoe played the drums. Matt Engarde was the bar tender. Only other thing I saw was Apollo was dieing from laughter at Athena tripping on a banana and crashing into drums.

That's not a dream. That's a DLC-case.

That's one trippin' DLC case, but for which game??

Going for Miles wrote:
WG: Yeah. Apollogize to the nice lady, Apollo guy. And totally. I mean, after pushing a bookcase to the side to reveal a touchscreen, putting in some random code involving pushing an actual slot on the side, looking into said slot, seeing a booklet, assuming said booklet to be in the room and then assuming you've found it hidden on the inside of a file folder... how much more escape the room-ish does it get?

Could it be... if Phoenix and Edgeworth are involved with the white rooms, are they trying to tell Apollo something about escape rooms...?

~

Well, I barely remember anything again. Something about Klavier pointing and shouting, Apollo thinking "that's so out of character" and messing with a slingshot, and later about Edgeworth, um, on the ground and out? Did something happen between these three?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

I remember that fic... it was linked to in this thread, even xD
What a twist if it's Phoenix... Almost feels like something hobonick could do. I have no idea about the file folder. It looked like a regular one to me. But maybe Phoenix' other file folder are extraordinarily beautiful. I thought that too... that he should chew it open. Stay tuned or something.

Haha, yes that is out of character. ...curiouser and curiouser.

My sleep patterns are fairly regular and I sleep about ten hours when I can. Having to get up superearly, though... then there's not much to do about it other than suffer.

[Whip the cream!]

Phoenix always gotta ruin it for Phoenix, don't he?

Dammit Wright. :sadshoe:
Quote:
Speaking of water parks... reminds me of that one fic with Kristoph standing atop a waterslide shouting about being emperor of the world.

Ah, Kristoph and waterslides... The thought of it tend to make people a little bicurious.
Quote:
That depends on what Larry's dealing with. xD

Tjah, sure, you have a point hahah.
Quote:
Oh, that's reasonable. For one to be a quadront of Apollo, one must also have a short growth spurt.

But Polecat isn't an Apollo-quadront! (Almost wrote Aploplo-quadront.) Aploplo is! Polecat is a trickster mystery.
Hahaha, no, it didn't sound mean, I don't think Apollo will feel hurt! xD
Quote:
It seems Cody took that apprenticeship to heart.

Indeedily so!
Quote:
Be warned: Godot's coffee is especially potent. It's the kind that supertrolls would love.

Sometimes Diego spikes it with speed.
Quote:
And take care of yourselves, guys. Sleep deprivation doesn't only affect your time awake, it affects your time asleep too.

Yeah, I know... :/ Unfortunately I suffer from insomnia, said insomnia is quite severe at times, to said the least. Not even my doctors seem to be able to wrap their minds around it.
Quote:
Oh boy oh boy, now I started thinking that Edgeworth is involved in this white room stuff too.

Dun-dun-DUNNN. Perhaps he simply wants Apollo to find the truuuUUUUuuuUUuth.
Quote:

Every game ever made. AA or not.
Quote:
Well, I barely remember anything again. Something about Klavier pointing and shouting, Apollo thinking "that's so out of character" and messing with a slingshot, and later about Edgeworth, um, on the ground and out? Did something happen between these three?

Yes, Rubia. Yes it did.

GfM: Ha! Didn't see your edit, only saw that "Apollo guy"-thing. But yes indeed, exactly like that! xD

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Only other Phoenix Wright dream I had in the last 6 months was with a Creepy killer clown. No it was not Laurence Curls. It was Shelly De Killer dressed up as a clown and he was stalking me. When I was taking a walk at night listening to music he starting darting towards me with a knife. I ran as fast as I could but I tripped over a Steel Samurai toy some kid left out. It also looked like the same neigborhood with Cody. Anyway I was about to die then Apollo ran Shelly De Killer over with his Red Mustang and somehow Shelly survived and ran away laughing hard.

So these dreams must be related then if I live in the same house and I'm roommates with Apollo in almost all of them. Must be my second life. Also Athena was in the passenger seat next to Apollo but she stayed in the car texting on her phone the whole time only looking up when Shelly got hit. After that I got in the car with Apollo and Athena and we went to get some burgers from Burger King. The dream ended as we got to the resturant. During the car ride Apollo was talking about court and how he versed against some idiot prosecutor who knew nothing.

Note: This was before the nationwide clown stalkings I think.

You'll get him next time, Apollo. :viola: Although... he doesn't have a driver's license, why the hell is he driving?!

[Whip the cream!]

The Mechanic wrote:
Only other Phoenix Wright dream I had in the last 6 months was with a Creepy killer clown. No it was not Laurence Curls.

I do not wanting to imagine him trying to be creepy.
Quote:
It was Shelly De Killer dressed up as a clown and he was stalking me.

...eewww. Not someone I want to imagine as a clown...

So: Go Apollo! Go, go, go!

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Going for Miles wrote:
You'll get him next time, Apollo. :viola: Although... he doesn't have a driver's license, why the hell is he driving?!

I don't know why he was driving. In the dream I didn't even think to ask. But even if I did he probably wouldn't hear me over his rambling about the crappy prosecutor he versed in court. I don't know what would happen if I asked Athena but she probably wouldn't answer because as I stated earlier she was to busy texting to someone.

Hahaha, I see. Both Apollo rambling about that and Athena being immersed in texting feels very in-character for them both.

Going for Miles wrote:
What a twist if it's Phoenix... Almost feels like something hobonick could do. I have no idea about the file folder. It looked like a regular one to me. But maybe Phoenix' other file folder are extraordinarily beautiful. I thought that too... that he should chew it open. Stay tuned or something.

Yes!

Quote:
My sleep patterns are fairly regular and I sleep about ten hours when I can. Having to get up superearly, though... then there's not much to do about it other than suffer.

Aw. As long as it's consistent, it should be fine. Getting to bed earlier doesn't make it feel as bad. I used to sleep well past 2 am (usually unintentionally), but I certainly couldn't keep it up when school started again.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

But Polecat isn't an Apollo-quadront! (Almost wrote Aploplo-quadront.) Aploplo is! Polecat is a trickster mystery.
Hahaha, no, it didn't sound mean, I don't think Apollo will feel hurt! xD

Hm, hm... but what exactly IS Polecat and what is his connection to Apollo?

Quote:
Quote:
And take care of yourselves, guys. Sleep deprivation doesn't only affect your time awake, it affects your time asleep too.

Yeah, I know... :/ Unfortunately I suffer from insomnia, said insomnia is quite severe at times, to said the least. Not even my doctors seem to be able to wrap their minds around it.

Not that I'm an expert, but is it worst at night, or do you feel the effects during the day too? Diet and exercise also play a factor depending on your schedule.

Quote:
Quote:

Dun-dun-DUNNN. Perhaps he simply wants Apollo to find the truuuUUUUuuuUUuth.

Oh no. By the end of this, Apollo may just become like Edgeworth...

Quote:
Quote:

Every game ever made. AA or not.

Capcom would make a killing being sponsored in every game ever. Ace Attorney should expand.

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, Rubia. Yes it did.

GM wrote:
Haha, yes that is out of character. ...curiouser and curiouser.

I hope Apollo and Klavier didn't knock out Edgeworth with the slingshot and Klavier's trying to point the blame elsewhere. That's not cool like he's supposed to be.

The Mechanic wrote:
Only other Phoenix Wright dream I had in the last 6 months was with a Creepy killer clown. No it was not Laurence Curls. It was Shelly De Killer dressed up as a clown and he was stalking me.

Dear Gregory, someone get this image out of my head! Aaaaaaaah... hahahaha

But I have to say I'm proud of Apollo's driving skills... for a rookie. A real driver drives into people's yaards and up vertical walls.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Despite Apollo and Edgeworth being my favourites, I gotta say...... NO, for the love of Gregory, do NOT become like Edgeworth, Polly. Keep him under your supervision, please Aura.

Don't lose your cool, Klavi!

Precisely (the driving stuff). Or, if you don't have a license, you can always use mind control to make dead AA-villains push the car forwards for you. Worked for me (until the car tumbled over and almost crushed Kristoph's evil sandcastle, that is).

[Whip the cream!]

m, hm... but what exactly IS Polecat and what is his connection to Apollo?

That's the mystery... :viola:
All I know is that he's connected to Apollo in some way, I think I dreamed that he had black or at least dark hair, and that Apollo is all "that damn Polecat!", and I've gotten the impression that he's a bit of a trickster. As for now he's just some mysterious guy (for us, that is, not for Apolo).
Quote:
Not that I'm an expert, but is it worst at night, or do you feel the effects during the day too? Diet and exercise also play a factor depending on your schedule.

I have trouble going to sleep, it can take hours, sometimes I have to give it up fully and sleep the next night instead. The only way it affects me during the day is, well, when I've gotten too little sleep. I've had it like this since I was a teen, it comes and goes, but there's mostly some trouble, so it doesn't seem that diet and exercise has played a part since those things have varied a lot through the years.
Quote:

Oh Apollo, you're stronger than that.
Quote:
Capcom would make a killing being sponsored in every game ever. Ace Attorney should expand.

Yesss.

Going for Miles wrote:
Precisely (the driving stuff). Or, if you don't have a license, you can always use mind control to make dead AA-villains push the car forwards for you. Worked for me (until the car tumbled over and almost crushed Kristoph's evil sandcastle, that is).

Poor Kristoph never gets a relaxing day at the beach or theme park without someone ruining it.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

I have trouble going to sleep, it can take hours, sometimes I have to give it up fully and sleep the next night instead. The only way it affects me during the day is, well, when I've gotten too little sleep. I've had it like this since I was a teen, it comes and goes, but there's mostly some trouble, so it doesn't seem that diet and exercise has played a part since those things have varied a lot through the years.

There may be a lot of factors to it, so I wouldn't discount some of that, but I hear you. Perhaps you can run on a different sleep cycle than usual, like taking sleep in shorter bursts than all of it at once. It differs from person to person, so it's fine if you feel the need for naps during the day.

Low blood sugar can also affect sleep at night. My dad has had diabetes for several years already, and while he's doing alright, surprisingly well according to his doctor, he's been sleeping shorter and shorter times and ends up resting during the day when he gets to.

Needless to say, if you're facing some kind of recurring stress, that also leads to insomnia. You can consult a therapist about that. In any case, I'll be around for general advice and all that!

Quote:
Quote:

Oh Apollo, you're stronger than that.

This is clearly a test of the strength of his will. Or maybe Phoenix and Edgeworth have been hanging out with Diego who puts speed in their coffee too. I'm not sure.

[Whip the cream!]

There may be a lot of factors to it, so I wouldn't discount some of that, but I hear you. Perhaps you can run on a different sleep cycle than usual, like taking sleep in shorter bursts than all of it at once. It differs from person to person, so it's fine if you feel the need for naps during the day.

Low blood sugar can also affect sleep at night. My dad has had diabetes for several years already, and while he's doing alright, surprisingly well according to his doctor, he's been sleeping shorter and shorter times and ends up resting during the day when he gets to.

Needless to say, if you're facing some kind of recurring stress, that also leads to insomnia. You can consult a therapist about that. In any case, I'll be around for general advice and all that!

Thanks for offering me advice, Rubia! :3 Let's just say that I've pretty much tried everything, haha, everything from changing schedules to take sleep in shorter bursts as so on. Well, stress definitely helps with my insomnia, no question about it. I always have it, more or less, sometimes severely, sometimes not... I suffer from General Anxiety Disorder (on top of my bipolarity - manias aren't exactly good for sleeping either since I barely feel tired at all), so it has ruined many a night - I wish it was only because of that, but the insomnia can strike no matter how I feel/have felt. I even consulted a therapist - all the advice I got were things that I already knew. But thank you all the same, Rubia, and for the offer! :edgey:
Quote:
This is clearly a test of the strength of his will. Or maybe Phoenix and Edgeworth have been hanging out with Diego who puts speed in their coffee too. I'm not sure.

Uh the frikkin' oh.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The sandcastle had to do with his evil shenanigans, so maybe it had been for the better if it'd been crushed. On the other hand, it was probably better for me that it wasn't. :kristoph:

Ohhh no. Don't tell me he'll troll his way into white room-dreams, even.

You know that moment when you think you're awake and typing on the forums, in this thread no less, suddenly Phoenix comes over and looks at what you're writing? ._.
"Dude, can't you see I'm typing?"
He doesn't answer and keeps staring at the screen. I can't shoo him away because I don't have my trollswatter and wait until he does answer.
"You have an extra 'end quote' there."
"..."
I take a look at it again and he's right. I promptly delete it and turn back to him.
"What are you, my editor?"
He grins without saying any more. This time, I shoo him away with a wave of my hand and... he leaves like a normal person.

Dear Lord Gregory, what has happened.

Ugh, yeah, I hate it when that happens. At least he was helpful.

All I got was a AA-dream-related one... I was hanging out with WG and climbed a lamppost. Okay, stickfigure, I get it... lampposts.

Well my wish came true for another Apollo dream. So Apollo and I are trapped in Bobby Fullbright's house because he kidnapped us. He said we are never going to escape and see anyone we love again. We have to go with Bobby whenever he goes places because he can't trust us to stay home because we will escape. Well one time Bobby took me in his white truck to some place and while he was gone he forgot Apollo. Now this house has 8 floors and so many flights of stairs so Apollo could hide anywhere. When we were gone Apollo escaped because he left the basement door unlocked. (Our Prison.) So Apollo escaped out of the house through the lowest level above the basement. He went through the back yard and climbed over the fence.

We later returned to my prison and Bobby found out about Apollo escaping he then through me back into my basement prison. After what felt like weeks and trying to escape I did successfully. One day while he was in his white truck in the driveway I jumped out and ran inside the house running as fast as I could down the flights of stairs. On the 2nd floor to the basement I heard the front door open and I ran so fast out of the house that It would be impossible to run that fast. I ran outside through the back door on the lowest floor. (The front door was on the middle floor.) I ran through the backyard and tried to climb the fence. When I was over the fence I heard Bobby Fullbright come into the backyard were he saw me climb over the fence.

He tried too but he failed. I ran super fast down the block when my saving grace came. The Red Mustang and a bunch of Police Cars. I jumped into the Red Mustang with Apollo driving, Phoenix in the front passenger seat, and Athena in one of the back seats. While we were in the car the police broke down the door and several minutes later came out with Bobby Fullbright in cuffs. The police later came to our house and told Apollo and I that Bobby was going to sell us as s*x slaves to female crime bosses in exchange for tons of money. Wendy Oldbag was one of the crime bosses. We later heard on the news that Bobby Fullbright killed himself by hanging in prison. It was not even a day after he was convicted.

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damn, that's some intense action.

GM: Stickfigure loves lampposts. But I wouldn't have imagined Phoenix loves proofreading.

Mechanic: Lars-Ake strikes again... but whew, that got dark fast.
Heh, back yaard...

[Whip the cream!]

You know that moment when you think you're awake and typing on the forums, in this thread no less, suddenly Phoenix comes over and looks at what you're writing? ._.
"Dude, can't you see I'm typing?"
He doesn't answer and keeps staring at the screen. I can't shoo him away because I don't have my trollswatter and wait until he does answer.
"You have an extra 'end quote' there."
"..."
I take a look at it again and he's right. I promptly delete it and turn back to him.
"What are you, my editor?"
He grins without saying any more. This time, I shoo him away with a wave of my hand and... he leaves like a normal person.

Dear Lord Gregory, what has happened.

They're getting self aware!
Going for Miles wrote:
Ugh, yeah, I hate it when that happens. At least he was helpful.

All I got was a AA-dream-related one... I was hanging out with WG and climbed a lamppost. Okay, stickfigure, I get it... lampposts.

Are you going to climb a lamppost next weekend?
The Mechanic wrote:
Well my wish came true for another Apollo dream.

Apollo sure is popular in this thread. Or rather, in the subconscious minds of the people here.
Quote:
He said we are never going to escape and see anyone we love again.

Easy come, easy go, will you let The Mechanic and Apollo go...?
BISMILLAH! Noooo, I will not let them go!
LET THEM GO!
BISMILLAH! I will not let them go!
LET THEM GO!
BISMILLAH! I will not let them go!
LET THEM GO!
Will not let them go!
LET THEM GO!
Never never let them go... etc.

...but no, seriously. Wow, what an intense dream. So many... unpleasant and unsettling aspects, to say the least. Brrr.

Dammit, Lars-Åke.

Rubia: Sure. Lampposts and trees are two of my favourite things. Maybe because of their climbability. Indeed, when he checks my posts he just stares.

WG: Perhaps. If it's not too cold.

There was a 1-2-ish case where you started off by playing as Klavier. I think it was supposed to take a little time before the player realized that they were playing as him, while investigating. That would also explain why he knew things that only the player/defense should know about the case.

As a teenager, Klavier came out during a live television show. He had personally invited his mother to the audience because he wanted her to know but not tell her eye-to-eye.

Will Powers was a wrestler. After 1-3 he was making his comeback, going up against Juan Corrida. Powers won, and Corrida, whom he was on friendly terms with, was happy for him. We (me, Will, Juan, one or two other AA-characters) were gonna go inside (the fight had been taking place outside), but first, Will just sat down on the grass and cried tears of joy.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
As a teenager, Klavier came out during a live television show. He had personally invited his mother to the audience because he wanted her to know but not tell her eye-to-eye.

Hahaha oh Klavier... Go big or go home!
Quote:
Will Powers was a wrestler. After 1-3 he was making his comeback, going up against Juan Corrida. Powers won, and Corrida, whom he was on friendly terms with, was happy for him. We (me, Will, Juan, one or two other AA-characters) were gonna go inside (the fight had been taking place outside), but first, Will just sat down on the grass and cried tears of joy.

That's just the sweetest! <3 And I so can see Will Powers as a wrestler.

---

I dreamed something naughty about Lamiroir. Don't exactly remember what. (Heck, this is the second time I do so, but last time it was in her Thalassa-form.) But she is naughty. She fingered Daryan in court after all.

Nah, it was more that if she got to know in public she wouldn't be able to cause a scene and he wouldn't have to muster up the nerves to tell her personally (although this was pretty gutsy in a different way). Let's just say she didn't seem like the most open-minded person. I don't think he lived with her.

I know, riiiight :3 That victory meant a lot to him. And totally, so can I.

Hahaha ooh. Lamiraaaawr.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Nah, it was more that if she got to know in public she wouldn't be able to cause a scene and he wouldn't have to muster up the nerves to tell her personally (although this was pretty gutsy in a different way). Let's just say she didn't seem like the most open-minded person. I don't think he lived with her.

Aah, I see. I mostly referred to the public announcement as "go big", but I thought it was the other alternative mixed in with that. But aww, Klavi.
Quote:
I know, riiiight :3 That victory meant a lot to him. And totally, so can I.

Such a darling! :3 He should consider being one!
Quote:
Hahaha ooh. Lamiraaaawr.

Yeahh, Lamiraaaawr. And apparently Trucy had something that made Athena go "bad Trucy" in her bag... and then, of course, there's Hornypollo... Things run in the family, or so it seems.

I had a strange Pokemon/Earthbound fusion of a dream, but I did recall an extra scene with older Phoenix and Miles (it was implied in the dream they were coming on 36). They were chatting casually over drinks - which were not specified.
"Edgeworth, have you ever considered taking on a role in the entertainment industry?"
"...No. Why would you even bring that up?"
"Well, I think you'd make a great TV personality."
"And how? People run away or hide when they see me."
"Ah, I don't think so. You tend to attract a lot of fans with your suave demeanor."
"Where are you going with this?"
"I'm just saying... It'd be hilarious seeing you on a talk show."
"For the last time, Wright, I am not joining you for some sitcom bit! Find your own partner!"
...I don't remember the rest of their conversation.

Going for Miles wrote:
There was a 1-2-ish case where you started off by playing as Klavier. I think it was supposed to take a little time before the player realized that they were playing as him, while investigating. That would also explain why he knew things that only the player/defense should know about the case.

? So how is it like 1-2?

Quote:

Aw, Klavier. I hope she realized how momentous that is.

Quote:
Will Powers was a wrestler.

Yes! xD

Quote:
We (me, Will, Juan, one or two other AA-characters) were gonna go inside (the fight had been taking place outside), but first, Will just sat down on the grass and cried tears of joy.

Aw, the big cub.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I dreamed something naughty about Lamiroir. Don't exactly remember what. (Heck, this is the second time I do so, but last time it was in her Thalassa-form.) But she is naughty. She fingered Daryan in court after all.

Oh, my. So this time was Klaviroir? With Apollo's finger plan?

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:
Hahaha ooh. Lamiraaaawr.

Yeahh, Lamiraaaawr. And apparently Trucy had something that made Athena go "bad Trucy" in her bag... and then, of course, there's Hornypollo... Things run in the family, or so it seems.

Where does that put Zak? :p

[Whip the cream!]

"Edgeworth, have you ever considered taking on a role in the entertainment industry?"
"...No. Why would you even bring that up?"
"Well, I think you'd make a great TV personality."

Pffffft.
Quote:

There, there, Edgeworth (almost wrote Drunkworth, but...), just have a few drinks and... Damnit. *shots*
Quote:

No, she wasn't naughty with Klavier. I don't know if she tried the plan, though, since I don't remember exactly what happened.
Quote:
Where does that put Zak? :p

It's the mother's side, so Zak doesn't need to be.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

There, there, Edgeworth (almost wrote Drunkworth, but...), just have a few drinks and... Damnit. *shots*

*shots*
I think the entire dream was implying the two were already feeling a bit tipsy if not straight up drunk.

Quote:
Quote:

No, she wasn't naughty with Klavier. I don't know if she tried the plan, though, since I don't remember exactly what happened.

Actually, I was talking about Klavier dressed as Lamiroir, but... xD now I'm imagining Apollo's plan becoming popular with the ladies.

Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Whip the cream!]

Actually, I was talking about Klavier dressed as Lamiroir, but... xD now I'm imagining Apollo's plan becoming popular with the ladies.

So Klavier dressed as Lamiroir being naughty with the real Lamiroir? xD ...I wonder...

But I think three fingers seems a little bit...

...much...

...for true comfort...

...unless they start with...

...less?

But

t

it still seems a bit...

Oh, come on, Edgeworth. (Great, seeing his name and "drinks" in the same sentence makes me worry)
Heck if I know. April May was in it.
Ja. And he really wanted her to know.
Good ol' Powers :will:
But Klavier IS Lamiroir :o

Geez, pple, stop wroting when I am.

If it works for Klavier...

*shots with tea*

All activity dies out as soon as I enter. :sadshoe:

I'm not Apollo, but I hear his plan is very flexible. ;)

On that thought, I think Phoenix and Edgeworth did the impossible and got drunk on tonic water.

Tonic water blessed by the holy spirit.

Ah, the holy spirit... turning water to wine...

Wait a sec... is drunkenness actually a state of enlightenment in Edgeworthism? o_o

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
But Klavier IS Lamiroir :o

Not in my dream he wasn't! Haha!
I'm not Apollo, but I hear his plan is very flexible. ;)

But are his subjects as flexible?
Ah, the holy spirit... turning water to wine...

Wait a sec... is drunkenness actually a state of enlightenment in Edgeworthism? o_o

YES PLEASE.

...so Edgeworth was... totally piss-enlightened in the investigations-games?

Rubs: Oh. My. Gregory. But... I guess, why not? Christianity was pretty keen on wine, so... we can't be worse.

WG: Pschht. Klavier is, apparently. And it's crafted after him. Gee, I never thought I'd spend this much time indirectly talking about Klavier's ass. Especially not its inside

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
WG: Pschht. Klavier is, apparently. And it's crafted after him. Gee, I never thought I'd spend this much time indirectly talking about Klavier's ass. Especially not its inside

Alright, you have a point. I shouldn't question the amount of fingers Klavier finds comfortable. Especially that. Very thäät.

"Apollo is a cute guy, but he's even better on the inside... My inside." :klavier:

[Whip the cream!]

Literally Laughing Loudly. And as you know I'd never misuse the word "literally", so... That was a good one. Or I'm sleep deprived. Nah. I'm sleep deprived and that was a good one. There.
Page 281 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby