Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 5 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

I know, Wright?

Before I tell you of my dream, I must say:

O. M. F. G.

lawlz! I'd quote you but there are just too many!

... I love you guys.

Now on with the show!

I had a dream just last night about Phoenix Wright. I usually don't remember my dreams, but this one stood out for some reason.
Spoiler: The dream
I dreamt (in dramatic, 3rd-person-camera mode in Edgeworth-suit-pink-tinged sepia tones) that Edgeworth was returning home in the middle of the night, but as he enters the house and closes the door behind him, everything goes pitch dark. When an antique kerosene lamp mysteriously turns on, we see Edgeworth's clothes strewn across the floor (I know what your thinking, and no, that's not it). A gray lump wriggles out from beneath the jacket and lo, we see that Edgeworth has clearly been transformed into a cat! He has retained his bangs and is still wearing his now ill-fitting cravat, and his fur is slightly mussed. Cat!Edgeworth leaps onto a conveniently placed dressing table in his foyer, and examines himself in horror in the mirror. He cries out (I don't remember exactly what), pauses, then says to himself, "Is that my voice? Is that... my voice?"

There's an antique rotary telephone beside him on the dressing table, and Edgeworth decides in his desperation to call Phoenix for help, thinking that he can 'turn this case around'. He hits the phone in vain several times with his paws. Since Edgeworth is now a cat, less opposable thumbs, he cannot operate the rotary dial!

Cat!Edgeworth despairs, and my alarm clock goes off. Go figure.

I believe it was somewhat inspired by Apollo Justice, because of the random cat in 4-2 (top left corner).

I also saw "In and Out" on TV recently, so the phone scene was probably a result of that. And if you don't know where "Is that my voice? Is that... my voice?" is from... well shame on you!

Edit: ... nitpicks. I wasn't really paying attention when I wrote this.

Lives in a box mansion

I had a dream recently that I was hanging around with Apollo, and Klavier walked over (because I dread out-of-court meetings with him, I guess) and started yelling at us like some drill sergeant. We both got really scared and ran. He laughed evilly. Trucy then came out of nowhere and pulled a staff (Kinda like Valant Ghram Cracker's) out of her magic panties o_o;;
It was freaky. I need to stop playing AJ before I go to sleep...

操纵距离程度的能力

A new PW dream last night... I was watching a real-people PW film on DS. 囧

Can't recall characters' face clearly now...but seems quite good. Wish I could continue the dream tonight. :redd:
You can call me whatever you want:3

I know, Wright?

火曜日 wrote:
Wish I could continue the dream tonight. :redd:

I would love to be able to continue my dreams :godot: I always wake up before they end, because I have this odd tendency for my dreams to repeat bits of themselves over and over and over again until the scene plays out right in my mind.

:larry: I want to know what happens to Kitty!Edgey :larry:

EDIT To avoid double-posting

Unfortunately I didn't dream of Kitty!Edgey last night, but I was half-way through 4-3 by the time that I fell asleep, so I had a rather strange Apollo Justice-related dream:

Spoiler: The dream
The dream starts with Apollo and Trucy entering the detention centre. They're there to have mugshot photos taken, "just in case" they happen to commit any crimes in the near future. They are led into a small room with the photographer, who happens to be Cody Hackins (not a day older, and wearing a ton of emo face makeup). After their pictures are taken, Cody informs Apollo that the real purpose of the mugshots were to determine how tall they were, and that Apollo is 5'2'' (I usually go with centimetres, but it was in feet and inches in my dream... strange). Trucy stands on her toes, holds up her silk hat and proclaims: "I'm 5'2'' too!"

But just as Trucy and Apollo leave the detention centre, the bright sunlight causes Apollo to have a growth spurt. They still have some investigating to in the murder of Romein LeTouse, so they head towards Sunshine Coliseum. Upon arrival, Apollo is over 10' tall, and wearing a worn breast-plate over his normal clothes. This is obviously not at all out of the ordinary, so the two ignore it and go find Daryan to ask him some questions regarding the case. As Daryan comes into view, it's clear that he is at least as tall as Apollo, but again no one seems to notice. Apollo asks if Daryan knows anything, and Daryan challenges Apollo to a fight to the death in the coliseum.

Daryan and Apollo appear in the real coliseum (except that it's blue for some reason), and Daryan pulls a katama out of his hair (reminiscent of how the katana is hidden in Plum Kiaki's broom or the sword in Elise Deauxnim's staff). Just as Daryan is about to strike, Apollo shrinks back down to normal size (apparently 5'2''.... that's really short, isn't it? 155cm?) and runs between his opponent's legs to safety.

I don't really remember what happened next very clearly, but I'm pretty sure that Daryan turns into some sort of Daryan/Trogdor hybrid. He probably goes and burninates Klavier or something...
I've been trying to remember the ending all day, but it just won't come to me :larry: I want to know what happened with Trogdor!

Last edited by Marshmello on Sat May 24, 2008 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

/Luke Fangirl

Wow, now that I think about it. My dreams are really happy and utterly hateful towards Oldbag.
Spoiler: T&T
I feel happy! Happy for the fact the case of Mask DeMasque ended with Luke free cause of me =D. That was a weird night. (Note to self: NVR replay PW while under the influence of bacon XD(LATE NIGHT BACON!!!)) Heh, afterwards me and luke(I have my fantasys) went out for a picnicer....shooting range...and the target...Wendy Oldbag and you know what...THE MOST ABSOLUTE FUN MY MY WHOLE DREAM LIFE.. :keiko:

Lives in a box mansion

TWO DAYS IN A ROW.
Clearly, the gaming right before bed is getting to me.
Okay, so I got to the point in AJ when
Spoiler: 4-4
Ema imitates Kristoph on the stand.

So I went to bed and towards the end of my dream, a case popped up out of nowhere. And all of a sudden. HEY! IT'S KRISTOPH! Apollo said
Spoiler: 4-4?
"Ema, cut it out"
But, apparently, this was really him. And then he threatened Klavier about something, but I forgot and Klavier responded with:
"I'm not falling for that again. I'm going to cover my genitals with a book this time."
....At this point Apollo looked very scared and disturbed.
Then my mom yelled "WAKE UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY"

Bomberkid

I just had a dream last night with me and Edgeworth chasing after Godot. Godot took Franziska with him to Asda. We caught up with Godot and tells us that Franziska has amnesia. o_0

and then...I woke up. =S
^Credit to 天才/sophia! <333 Thanks so much!
My fanart thread

After playing too much Phoenix Wright, Elite Beat Agents, and watching too much of a cartoon called Trollz...

I dreamt Edgeworth got kidnapped by aliens and he escaped by playing and singing along to the Trollz theme song. It was hilarious. Cause the song's all girly. :D

Air Conditioner: Bringer of Death

@lalalei2001;; Ahaha, that's amazing xD

Anyway, I had another dream last night...I was going to be meeting all my friends at a restaurant, and my parents were driving me. On the way, we passed by a different restaurant advertising a show they were having later: "Psyche-lock show!" My mom and I, being avid PW players, wanted to go in, so I ditched the night out with my friends to see the psychelock show xD

Sho is so awesome, he objects.

I'm pretty sure I dreamt with Edgey last night...
I think he was wearing black.
And... we were making a case togheter... Like the Ema one in some page of this topic.
And Dahlia came and owned us.

Then mom woke me saying I had school.
ImageImageImageImage
Out of the fire and into fire again... You make me want to forget... And start all over.

I know, Wright?

Leila-Zero wrote:
And Dahlia came and owned us.

:grey: Whatever did she do? I must know!

Leila-Zero wrote:
Then mom woke me saying I had school.

There should be a law against that! :object:

Ayup, ayup

I had a dream last night that Gant came to me and told me, "If you don't draw *insert random Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice Arc concepts here* by the next time I visit you, you'll be sorry"
Which makes no sense because I can't draw.

And then I blew nose bubbles with Yanni Yogi.
Single and daughter to Syke y Ayasato and nintendofreak...ayup...
...ayup.

^ Ji Hye Jang

Can't say I have yet.

There was one time when I saw someone who looked a lot like Lana Skye, but there again, at that time I actually knew someone IRL who kinda looked like her (and even had the same first name, albeit spelt differently).
Proud creator of the first released PWLib-made fangame! ^_^

Sushi will kill you!

Those dreams are amazing :edgy: I had 2, but I forgot 1 of them. :sadshoe: Sorry for the bad grammar :hotti:

Okay so my dream: I was in this weird town with like 5 houses, exept that you couldn't see me :godot:

Suddenly, there's a really annoying noise(an alarm) and a red light on a house in front of me. Then like 6 people are coming out of those houses and on the house with the red light lives... (A young, like 15 years old,) Ron! He was like OMG noooooooooo pleeeeeeeeeeeese don't arrest meeeee!!! I'm Mask(star xD)deMasqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Then I transformed into Ron and they bring me and my girlfriend(not Dessie, and it's weird cuz I'M A GIRL) to a big hall that's apperently is like jail. But then I tried to escape but of course they caught me and I go to 'jail' anyway.

So I go into this big room kind of thing and there are like A LOT of people from my school, lol :godot: My dad is with me and my girlfriend and her dad too and we go sit somewhere. Her dad is totally protective and stuff over her & a real weirdo.

Then my dad tries to distract the cops so we can escape by (trying to play) a tube. You need coins or something to play it and a cop holds the tube and my dad like throws them in the big hole of the tuba :karma: Suddenly there's this giant tuba on the ceiling and my dad starts throwing coins at it for some reason.

That's when I woke up :pearl:

I'm in ur blu, stealin ur iPodz

I had a kind of partial PW dream. I was, believe it or not, a suspect in Iris's murder. Phoenix was defending me in court. When I woke up, I thought "Yes! Now I can play Phoenix Wright all night, and still get much-needed sleep! :will:
If you can't beat them, humiliate them...In public.

I know, Wright?

chiz99 wrote:
When I woke up, I thought "Yes! Now I can play Phoenix Wright all night, and still get much-needed sleep! :will:

:gant: My thoughts exactly!

... Except my dreams are never about court cases, it's just weird things like Edgeworth turning into a cat and Apollo becoming a gladiator. I guess the games don't delve into their personal lives enough, so when I go to sleep I go on Fanon Autopilot. :meekins:

Quite long, but equally epic.

Last night I had been playing Samurai Warrios and then Pheonix Wright. Bad combination. In SW it was 'betrayl at Honoji'. I was really irriatated because they wouldnt just escape and leave me to take care of things before the castle burnt down. I guess I was so annoyed by this, that it was in my dream.

The first part of my dream, I was my awesome ninja self at Honoji castle. Only Myself and Nobunaga were still inside. Nobunagas sword had broken so I gave him my full sized katana ( I fight with two shorter katana) and told him to flee while I stayed behind to make sure no one followed. The I radioed for a rescue unit.

For a while everything went as planned. I took out the stragglers who tried to flee or chase after Nobu. Somewhere during the fight I dropped my radio.

Once I had taken out every last enemy and was about to escape the burning castle myself, the front gate collapsed so I had to run around to the back gate. Just when I had nearly escaped, that damned ninja Hanzo ( I think is his name) showed up and I had to take him out before I could escape. I eventually did but was cut up and burnt severely so I passed out..i dont know a half a mile from the rear gate.

I was woken up by Don Xi ( not a person from SW my mentor, as far as my dreams go) he was in charge of the rescue party and before I knew what was going on,I was arrested for the murder of Nobunaga.

( Heres where it gets fun )

His body had been found not two miles away from the front gate. Near him was the radio with my fingerprints, and the Katana Id let him borrow. It had his blood, along with mine and his fingerprints.

Also found, was the body of the ninja Id killed, just inside the rear gate. The two short katanas Id been wielding were found with me, on it were the ninjas blood on it and oddly, no finger prints.

The prosecution figured that I had not stayed behind but for a few minutes. Then followed after Nobu and cut him down with the Katana I let him borrow while he was resting. Then, to place myself no where near the murder, and frame Hanzo, I set fire to the front gate, and quickly made a b-line to the rear exit where run into and killed the ninja, and ran out before I pretended to pass out before the rescue team arrived.

Yes, there was an entire case but it was long, detailed, and I dont trust my own memory. It all came down to one thing..

At the very end of the trial, Pheonix said " I have PROOF that my client did not leave the castle. It also an explains why the murder weapon had her prints, while her own two swords did not! * Points dramatically* "..defendant. Kindly show me, and the rest of the court your palms."

" My..palms? Alright.." * Holds them up*

" Pheonix: can you please remove the bandages"

" takes off bandages and shows her palms are burnt worse than the rest of her. Epic " I win' music from first game plays, Edgeworth makes 'oh noes heart attack pose'*

Pheonix: *Smrik* " The defendant has been caught red handed so to speak, this time, proving her innocence!"

Then there was confetti and a 'not guilty verdict*

Ill give a gold star to anyone who can tell me how that derailed the entire prosecution. XD ( I know, not much detail but its simple really)

Ayup, ayup

Wow, I had another one.

So this guy that really, really looked like Gumshoe walks up to me and says, "Hey, pal, if you want to be happy, there's this guy you have to find. So I'll tell you the instructions, and you can go looking for him!"

So he made this strange mark on my cheek with fingerpaint and told me to walk the streets of this random market without saying anything, and then I'd find a cat. (It was basically the whole "clue leads to another clue leads to another clue" thing)

So I started walking up and down the market, while everyone was selling food and all kinds of stuff I really wanted. And Dee Vasquez drove up in a car and said hi to me. She got mad at me because I didn't say anything back.

Then I just wasted time and did nothing important for the longest time until it hit me that the cat was never going to show up. Finally, out of nowhere, the thought came to me that if I waited near this tree, perhaps I would be able to find this person Gumshoe was telling me about.

I sat near the tree and out comes Diego with a steaming mug of coffee. I refused to speak to him because of some reason that had to do with the mark on my cheek, and then he took me to play baseball with a bunch of Mexican Little Leaguers.
Yes, Diego did clearly state that they were all Mexican.
Single and daughter to Syke y Ayasato and nintendofreak...ayup...
...ayup.

I know, Wright?

I have no idea what Samurai Warriors is, but ninjas and Phoenix Wright are an pwnsome combination. :butzthumbs:

... Oh Godot, I just imagined a ninja Edgeworth.

Marshmello wrote:
I have no idea what Samurai Warriors is, but ninjas and Phoenix Wright are an pwnsome combination. :butzthumbs:

Its a hack and slash were you play as warriors from Feudal Japan, but then Im always a ninja in my dreams so its just another day in the life of 'dream me'. :D

I cant imagine Edgey as a ninja. I doubt he could pick up a sword without cutting himself, and then hed pass out and or cry and be traumatized for the rest of his life.

I'm in ur blu, stealin ur iPodz

Marshmello wrote:

I imagined it too. And seeing how I'm new here, and don't know how to put images on my posts yet, I'll just have to give you this link.

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh43 ... eworth.png

EDIT: Added the picture

Spoiler: Ninja Edgeworth

If you can't beat them, humiliate them...In public.

Last edited by chiz99 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

I know, Wright?

The 5th wrote:
I cant imagine Edgey as a ninja. I doubt he could pick up a sword without cutting himself, and then hed pass out and or cry and be traumatized for the rest of his life.

:lol:

chiz99 wrote:
Marshmello wrote:

I imagined it too. And seeing how I'm new here, and don't know how to put images on my posts yet, I'll just have to give you this link.

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh43 ... eworth.png

(To place images in your posts, put
Code:
[img][/img]
around the url. Bonus points for putting
Code:
[spoiler=][/spoiler]
around the image tag)

:edgy: Good one, but I can't imagine Edgeworth as a very good ninja while wearing that suit. But I can imagine him assassinating people with his cravat...

And back OT, I had a snippet of a dream last night were Phoenix and Apollo were double defending someone (I think it was the Blue Badger), and Owen Wilson was the prosecutor. That's all I remember, and I'm a bit glad of it.

◕ ◡ ◕

I had a weird dream recently about a murder that happened in my neighborhood, and apparently I was a witness or something, even though I had no idea what was going on. There were like 3 black-haired people dressed like Dahlia Hawthorne and apparently one was Iris, another was Dahlia being channeled, and the last was Machi (lolz) who dressed up as her to protect Iris from her or something... but Iris dressed up as Dahlia to protect Machi, and they ended up fighting and going off the bridge and into the water and stuff. I didn't understand.

The candle has spoken!

Hmm... The quick-reply thing didn't go through. Ah, well.

Anyway, I had another one of those crazy dreams last night. Can't remember much, but apparently all the PW characters were competing in the first round of Ninja Warrior. Except... the course was... in the air. And falling really fast. O_o
I is confused. What's with all the ninja dreams, anyway?

Oh, and Ninja!Edgeworth makes me laugh.
Sig made by the wonderful Trabztress!

I know, Wright?

Charity wrote:
I had a weird dream recently about a murder that happened in my neighborhood, and apparently I was a witness or something, even though I had no idea what was going on. There were like 3 black-haired people dressed like Dahlia Hawthorne and apparently one was Iris, another was Dahlia being channeled, and the last was Machi (lolz) who dressed up as her to protect Iris from her or something... but Iris dressed up as Dahlia to protect Machi, and they ended up fighting and going off the bridge and into the water and stuff. I didn't understand.

Oh my Godot...

Machi is Iris's son!

Sushi will kill you!

I love these dreams. Had one again last night :keiko: I don't remember it very well, but whatever. :yogi:

I was like best friends with a lot of PW/AJ characters, and my BFF was :franny: Yay! So I was all happy and stuff with my perfect little life. Then :that-b-word: , who was apparently alive again, stole :franny: 's whip and we totally sued her. She was found guilty again and in prison and stuff, but she escaped, and then she whipped me to dead :larry:

THAT WAS NOT FUN. :pizza:

Last edited by laurexlicious on Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol

Okay so.

Apparently me, Richard, Maggey (o_o!), Dr. Grey (O_O!), Redd and the Bellboy were at a dinner theatre thing. And Luke was onstage singing 'Desert Rose' to Richard o____o; And for once in his life Richard was SPEECHLESS XD Then of course he and Luke disappeared backstage and all one could hear was UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF OH YES and even in the dream I was like 8D

When that was done, apparently I had somewhere to be with my mom, and I brought along a magazine of cosplay stuff, and I was like DUR I WANNA COSPLAY REDD WHITE (which, IRL, I do XD) so I was magically in a Redd White cosplay o_0 And for some reason I was just like "....I DON'T LIKE GROSSBERG. :C I'M GONNA FIND HIM AND BATTLE HIM WITH MY POKEYMONS."

So I did. o_0 And he was just like I'M FAT *LOSES* and just kind of melted into a puddle of fat. And apparently the REAL Redd White ran up to me and was like OMG MY HERO *JUMPS INTO ARMS* and in my dream I was totally NOT a pussy and managed to carry Redd a good distance before dropping him off in the Bellboy's arms and being like '....he's all yours.'

...it was pretty epic. :C
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel

Sushi will kill you!

Oos wrote:
Okay so.

Apparently me, Richard, Maggey (o_o!), Dr. Grey (O_O!), Redd and the Bellboy were at a dinner theatre thing. And Luke was onstage singing 'Desert Rose' to Richard o____o; And for once in his life Richard was SPEECHLESS XD Then of course he and Luke disappeared backstage and all one could hear was UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF OH YES and even in the dream I was like 8D

When that was done, apparently I had somewhere to be with my mom, and I brought along a magazine of cosplay stuff, and I was like DUR I WANNA COSPLAY REDD WHITE (which, IRL, I do XD) so I was magically in a Redd White cosplay o_0 And for some reason I was just like "....I DON'T LIKE GROSSBERG. :C I'M GONNA FIND HIM AND BATTLE HIM WITH MY POKEYMONS."

So I did. o_0 And he was just like I'M FAT *LOSES* and just kind of melted into a puddle of fat. And apparently the REAL Redd White ran up to me and was like OMG MY HERO *JUMPS INTO ARMS* and in my dream I was totally NOT a pussy and managed to carry Redd a good distance before dropping him off in the Bellboy's arms and being like '....he's all yours.'

OMG :beef:

That is so cool. :hotti: I wanna have ur dreams too. Especially the one where Welly tried to breastfeed your cat :shoe:

I dreamt Matt Engarde stole my cats as replacements for Shoe. Dream-me was freaking out, too. Cause I love my cats. I'm mad at him now. >:(

Destination: anywhere but here.

Well, I took my first step to having a PW related dream a few days ago! I dreamt that I got arrested for killing my dad ('Cept I didn't do it.) and we were gonna go to trial the next day. Phoenix wasn't my lawyer, and no other PW characters were there at all, and (sadly) we never even got to the trial. 'Cause I woke up for school.

...I only have one last thing to say before I depart. Oos, GIMME YOUR DAMN DREAMS!!!! I don't give a freak if they're perverted or not (Because, in case you haven't noticed, your dreams are pretty dang perverted.), I just want cool dreams like you! Oh, and one more question. How in hell do you get that perverted without having been sexually harassed as a child?

eight bit goddess

Okay, had one last night that was pretty long and epic. I dreamed I was Apollo and my brother was Hobohodou. (Sidenote 1: I am a woman. Sidenote 2: My brother already dresses like :hobohodo: just without the toque. XD ) We were investigating a murder where the victim was pushed off a balcony. We went down to the precinct to meet with Ema, and when we got to her office, she was in the middle of firing Gumshoe. I was all "D: You can't fire him, he's Gumshoe!" But she just stared at me and shrugged, and kept on eating her... whatever she eats. (Sidenote 3: I haven't played the game, I just heard she eats a lot in it.) After that we got sidetracked and had to go visit my grandma for some reason, and I was very impatient and wanted to get back to investigating but we never did.

hell, I don't know

I had one a while back.

My friend, a girl in my class, Apollo and I are all sitting on the floor in Science class. So, while my friend and the girl are chatting it up, I'm just sitting there kicking Apollo. Thankfully, he didn't seem to mind.

I felt really mean when I woke up. :sadshoe:

There's an ocelot in my attic

I had one a couple nights ago after having a conversation with my brother about how if I were a prosecutor, my quirk would be doing crossword puzzles throughout the entire trial and then getting really confused because I wasn't paying attention. Also, all my dialog would have to do with crossword puzzle clues and such.

Anyway, my dream that night was sort of based on that. I trying to do several crosswords at once, so I had them stacked on top of each other. But when I wasn't looking, Phoenix kept coming over and switching the order of them so I'd lose track of which one I was working on and I'd get all mixed up.

Phoenix, you're such a jerk! :edgeworth:

DO WANT!! DO WANT VERY MUCH!!!

Oos wrote:
Okay so.

Freakin' awesome!

I had a weird one.(Perverted, though.)

Ok.
Phoenix and Maya were out on a date, and me and Godot were sitting on a table opposite.
Suddenly, Phoenix and Maya leaned over to kiss, and I got up, slapped Phoenix REALLY hard, and shouted "Get away from my bitch!" Godot burst out laughing, and swallowed his mug of coffee. (mug and all) Maya just looked at me like "Okay...".
Then she started to stroke my arm, and Godot interuppted, saying Maya and me should go back to his for some cottage cheese. We left Phoenix on the floor, mumbling something about trains.
We got back to Godot's house, he walks into the TV room with the cheese, and suddenly Maya starts kissing me. then she started to take my clothes off and then...
I think you can guess what happened from there.
Image Image

~Made by the AMAZING Vickinator~ ~Currently infatuated with Rosalina~

I know, Wright?

Awright! Two PW dreams in one night!

The first one is kind of a crossover between Phoenix Wright and Princess Tutu (an anime I have a recent obsession with... look up 'hold me princess tutu' on YouTube. It's totally hardcore), and the second one doesn't have anything to do with Tutu at all, but it borrows a theme from the first.

(If you don't know the premise of Princess Tutu, let me fill you in: Princess Tutu is about a duck who transforms into a girl named Duck who turns into Princess Tutu. It's Princess Tutu's fate to return to Prince Mytho the pieces of his shattered heart, which influence the emotions of certain people in their town. It takes place at a ballet school, and ballet being the main theme, Princess Tutu dances with these people to release the pieces of Mytho's heart.)

Spoiler: Dream 1
The dream starts with me and my friend standing on some sort of patio suspended over a swamp. She desperately wants to tell me what happens in the last episode of Princess Tutu, so I let her before she explodes. She reveals that the last piece of Mytho's heart to be returned is his social anxiety (lol!), and then my dream fades into a dream-episode of Princess Tutu.

There are many dramatic camera angles of Princess Tutu standing in front of a tall stone watchtower, in a courtyard full of bistro tables. She gets up on top of one of the tables and starts to pirouette. As she dances, vines grow beneath the table and lift it up to the top storey of the tower, where one of the walls has crumbled away to reveal an empty room. That is, empty except for a preteen Miles Edgeworth, who's wearing the ballet school's uniform (and his own cravat), crouched emo-ly in a far corner. It's obvious that Edgeworth is the one being affected by Mytho's social anxiety, so Tutu manoeuvres her bistro table closer. With an arm outstretched toward him she says, "Dance with me, Edgeworth."

Edgeworth regards Tutu's hand for a second, then backs away with a blood-curdling scream. He begins to cry, and as Tutu steps off of the table and moves closer he takes Hobo Nick's beanie out out of nowhere and pulls it over his head, screaming still louder. The dream ends with a shot of Tutu's face, her expression thoroughly scandalized.

Spoiler: Dream 2
As the first dream fades out, the second immediately begins. Phoenix Wright-arc Edgeworth is sitting at one end of an ugly brown couch in the defence lobby. He glances nervously at the other side of the couch, where a creepy man with greasy black hair is sitting. Due to his social anxiety (told you), Edgeworth begins to fidget nervously (tapping his legs, wringing his hands, adjusting his cravat, etc).

Just as the creepy man gets up to leave, several other people enter (who Edgeworth is apparently not affected by). One of them sets a wooden tray on Edgeworth's lap, and the others wash his hair. The strange people clear out after thoroughly washing, rinsing, and blow-drying his hair, and Edgeworth suddenly realizes that he didn't eat breakfast. A bowl and chopsticks appear on the tray in his lap, and Edgeworth begins to eat long strands of, not noodles, but bacon. When he's done, the tray vanishes and he calls to Pess (who for some reason is a golden retriever). She runs up to him, being followed by a fat suitcase on wheels, who Edgeworth takes no notice of. He says something like "on with the show", and leads Pess (and the suitcase) through the courtroom doors.

On the other side of the courtroom doors is an enormous, dimly-lit stage that is nonetheless very sparkly. Young Valant Gramarye is swinging around, suspended by wires, telling the audience that they're about to witness a dog show of epic proportions, and introduces Edgeworth and Pess as the only contestants. They (including the suitcase) enter, and Valant reveals that to 'win', Edgeworth must get Pess to scare a pet rock. Pess runs over to it, growls at the pet rock and flicks her head, and the rock wiggles.

An instant replay plays, which shows that a ribbon had been tied around the rock, and it continued up through a complicated series of mechanisms backstage where it connected to a crank, an then led back onstage, where it was tied to Pess's collar. When Pess starts to growl, the suitcase flops onto the crank, which then jerks the ribbon, causing the rock to wiggle. There is suddenly an outcry from the audience, and Edgeworth is accused of cheating. Their reasoning is that the suitcase is the same colour as Edgeworth's suit, and thus must have conspired with Edgeworth to cheat in the dog show.

Valant is about to disqualify Edgeworth, when up on the catwalk, Shoe bats at one of the stage lights, causing it to turn on and shine brightly onto the suitcase. The audience gasps, for it's clear now that the suitcase is lime green and not the colour of Edgeworth's suit. Edgeworth wins the dog show and the suitcase is arrested and taken away by Gumshoe, who uses Franny's whip instead of handcuffs.

Edgeworth decides to celebrate, so Valant gives him another bowl and a fork. Edgeworth twirls not noodles around his fork, but again, bacon.

There are so many wtf moments in there I don't even know where to start.

Edit: Nit-picky grammar and spelling corrections. I really wasn't paying attention when I wrote this.

Last edited by Marshmello on Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<Insert clever title here>

I've only had one to date, but it was the most awesome dream of my life :edgy: I can't remember much of it, but I do remember that Phoenix, Miles, and I were trying to help someone (I can't remember who it was, I think it was Gant) break out of this weird prison/maze made out of bamboo. Wright and Edgeworth were over at my house trying to think up a plan, and I remember Edgeworth was taking notes with a blue pen. He had very beautiful handwriting, but it was a little (And when I say little I mean extremely) overly flamboyant :oops: Then we went, along with Gumshoe, Apollo, and von Karma, to go free Gant. When we got there (I'm not sure how we got in) we managed to get Gant free, but then we had to climb over the giant wall of bamboo. It was too tall to climb, so Gant and Gumshoe ended up throwing people over the fence xD We all made it over in one piece (surprisingly) but as we were driving away Klavier and Godot started chasing us in their car (for reasons beyond me, I think Klavier was the one who ran the maze/prison). Then I woke up. That had to be one of the strangest dreams of my life :butzthumbs:

Sushi will kill you!

For the past two weeks I had 3 dreams that were Mario Kart related, and Phoenix was in one of them :sawit: Sadly, I don't remember anything else. :sadshoe:

Last night, I dreamt Apollo, Phoenix, and Edgeworth teamed up to defend me from Manfred von Karma. It was epic.

(I wonder what I was accused of. And if I did it. :-p)

Last edited by lalalei2001 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I know, Wright?

Franziska & her whip wrote:
For the past two weeks I had 3 dreams that were Mario Kart related, and Phoenix was in one of them :sawit: Sadly, I don't remember anything else. :sadshoe:

I wish Nick were in Mario Kart :larry: It would become my favourite Nintendo game ever if he were. I'd make him go 1v1 with Bowser :zenitora:

Arutica: Attorney at NYAAH

I had one once. I was accused of murder. The dream ended with Phoenix poking my eye so I woke up. At 3 AM. :(
Page 5 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby