Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 279 of 427[ 17064 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282 ... 427  Next
 


Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed about some case divided into segments, it was a bit of strategy to it because you chose which prosecutor to play as in each one, so you'd want to pick the one best suited for the task in question. For example, Nahyuta had a bead-breakdown over something that, when playing as someone else, turned out to be nothing but an expression for something mundane.

This is delightful. I wish we had the option to pick our lawyers for battle, though it would be a lot more script to write. Totally worth it for replayability.

Quote:
And I don't remember context, but there were some references to a certain dream gone silly joke. "I just swam! With a woman!" "I just got engaged! To a woman!"

Goddammit, Edgeworth. Congrats, you've come to be on the same level as Wright to me.


Another dream I can't remember. Maybe I need to take more shots. All I recall is something about a timer and Larry. His childhood buddies were concerned.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
This is delightful. I wish we had the option to pick our lawyers for battle, though it would be a lot more script to write. Totally worth it for replayability.

Yes. Yes! Small things could change too, depending on the pick.


Quote:
Goddammit, Edgeworth. Congrats, you've come to be on the same level as Wright to me.

Ach.

Quote:
Maybe I need to take more shots.

Shots and confetti, confetti and shots. On that note, I bought peppermint tea today, it is said to be good for vivid dreams. I wonder if I will notice any difference, school makes me so damn tired which affects my dreams or at least how well I remember them, so I could use a boost.

Quote:
All I recall is something about a timer and Larry. His childhood buddies were concerned.

And rightly so.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
This is delightful. I wish we had the option to pick our lawyers for battle, though it would be a lot more script to write. Totally worth it for replayability.

Yesssss.
Quote:
Another dream I can't remember. Maybe I need to take more shots. All I recall is something about a timer and Larry. His childhood buddies were concerned.

Why do the combination "timer" and "Larry" feel so right? Here. Have a shot. And confetti. Smelling like booze. But in a nice way.
Going for Miles wrote:
Yes. Yes! Small things could change too, depending on the pick.

I love it. :3
Quote:
Shots and confetti, confetti and shots.

Shotstice for all. And confetti, always.
Quote:
On that note, I bought peppermint tea today, it is said to be good for vivid dreams. I wonder if I will notice any difference, school makes me so damn tired which affects my dreams or at least how well I remember them, so I could use a boost.

Neat. I hope it will work. :) (And this reminds me that I'm still almost out of catnip. Don't use it for dreams to, I use it to calm myself.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Mmh. It tastes nice and funny, at least. Funny as in amusing, not as in weird. And this reminds me that I'm still a bit curious about smoking catnip, I wonder if that would have any effect on me.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Going for Miles wrote:
Mmh. It tastes nice and funny, at least. Funny as in amusing, not as in weird. And this reminds me that I'm still a bit curious about smoking catnip, I wonder if that would have any effect on me.

I bet it does, I got that impression. I smoked catnip once, I felt a bit nauseous and dizzy but it might be because of the paper I used (coffee filter... I know, I know... It was because I used them when I smoked spice (it was legal back then, or at least the nice spice and not the legal acetone-filled stuff the youth of today get and get poisoned by), and that's probably why it was such a nuisance smoking it, I did it because I'm not good at rolling with regular rolling papers). I should try it again but not with coffee filters.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Apollo had uploaded a picture on Facebook of himself and either his fostermum or a relative like an aunt, having dinner, because as he wrote, she had deserved something fancy so he'd paid a chef to come to their house (they lived together) and cook. There were some people commenting on the photo, saying it looked nice, the fostermum/aunt wrote there had been some weird noises from the shower but the overall experience made up for that, Apollo wrote the food had been nice and the evening cozy.

I also dreamed Bramimond had written a post here.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

Apollo living the chill life. I suppose after going through so many white rooms, he deserved a little R&R. And the dinner parties. ...but should we be concerned about those "weird noises" from the shower?

I'm gonna bet a whole dollar that our Mo of Altimomates will return with dreams in full glory later this day (tomorrow for us). Gee, I can't wait to know what she'll bring.

Or what I'll bring, at that. I'm ready to hit the bunker again.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Going for Miles wrote:
Apollo had uploaded a picture on Facebook of himself and either his fostermum or a relative like an aunt, having dinner, because as he wrote, she had deserved something fancy so he'd paid a chef to come to their house (they lived together) and cook. There were some people commenting on the photo, saying it looked nice, the fostermum/aunt wrote there had been some weird noises from the shower but the overall experience made up for that, Apollo wrote the food had been nice and the evening cozy.

Awww. <3 He should take her to a dinner party sometime. I wonder what happened in the shower...
Quote:
I also dreamed Bramimond had written a post here.

I hope she doessss snart.

SOON! What the hell is my problem!!?
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I'm gonna bet a whole dollar that our Mo of Altimomates will return with dreams in full glory later this day (tomorrow for us). Gee, I can't wait to know what she'll bring.

:D
Quote:
Or what I'll bring, at that. I'm ready to hit the bunker again.

Sleep well!

---

I dreamed that I received some warning here because someone suspected that I had a double account and that GfM was my other account since it was "too much of a coincidence that two siblings liked AA" (oi, I have GfM to thank for knowing what it is!) and some other thing I wasn't guilty of. I was allll "but I have enough to do with my own account, and it's not as mine and GfM's writing styles are similar, it wouldn't be suspicious!" I found the whole ordeal very unfair and was about to complain.

Something about me playing as Apollo and being very comfortable with it. But YES! I played a bit of 4-3 yesterday (gahIalmostforgothowmuchIlovethoseguysssssssssssApolloTrucyKlavierandsoon) and I felt SO immersed! Like I was there, I really felt "yep, I'm Apollo now". It started with the height similarity, I felt so comfortable because I knew I was looking through the eyes of someone who was almost exactly my height (or perhaps it's me who's almost his height because I'm the one who's a tiny bit shorter) and that Klavier bent to see us in the eyes. x3
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Rubia: Yeaaaahhhh. I assume it was the chef, but... why was he in the shower? Steam-cooking?

A dollar, huh...? No, but I hope you're right :D
I'm wondering too. And I'm gonna make that joke again: Goood niiight, Rubia Tuesday, it might be Monday for you but this is the future :D Sweet dreams!

WG: Mmmhm :3 That's a mystery...
Yaaay, 4-3. Apollo is the best narrator :D
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

He's so gooood. <3

I also dreamed that someone asked why people used abbrevations such as WG and GfM when referring to other people on the forums, they found it silly, they were genuinely confused why and said "it's as people are shy when it comes to their usernames!" I said that nooo, it's only because it's quicker to type, and I'm not shy, I'm saying that my first name is Marcel too, without feeling uncomfortable or shy.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Ahh, now I wanna play him too. Not that I didn't less than a month ago...
I remembered another thing. Or one and a half. I got a package I'd ordered which was supposed to be an Apollo suit but turned out to be... a white suit. With clownfaces on. Mum was in my apartment when I opened it and was like "why the hell did you order that" and I was like "it certainly didn't look that way on the picture... it did say colours may vary but this is ridicilous".

And something about Apollo calming down.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Going for Miles wrote:
Ahh, now I wanna play him too. Not that I didn't less than a month ago...

Hihi! Apollo is your homie after all.
Quote:
[...]a white suit.

Now that's anticli...
Quote:
With clownfaces on.

Noooo!
Quote:
Mum was in my apartment when I opened it and was like "why the hell did you order that" and I was like "it certainly didn't look that way on the picture... it did say colours may vary but this is ridicilous".

x´D !

Damnit Diego!!!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Yesss.
Do NOT want. And that's why you don't let supertrolls open webshops/eBayaccounts.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Going for Miles wrote:
Yesss.
Do NOT want. And that's why you don't let supertrolls open webshops/eBayaccounts.

And he'd bribe people not to give him bad reviews... So what if he loses money, as long as he can keep on trolling.

---

Apparently my real name should be Vladimir, because my username is WaitingforGodot. Because one of the main character's name is Vladimir. Apparently I didn't seem like an Estragon.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Big wheel keep on turnin'
Proud Diego keep on burnin'
Trollin', trollin', trollin' on the internet (and everywhere else)



Oooo...okay.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

First I thought it was a dream. Then I realized that it wasn't. But it took quite a while to stop being confused about you writing "Oooo...okay" to the lyrics you just wrote. (Before I figured that I'd believe it was to my dream?)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I dreamed that I received some warning here because someone suspected that I had a double account and that GfM was my other account since it was "too much of a coincidence that two siblings liked AA" (oi, I have GfM to thank for knowing what it is!) and some other thing I wasn't guilty of. I was allll "but I have enough to do with my own account, and it's not as mine and GfM's writing styles are similar, it wouldn't be suspicious!" I found the whole ordeal very unfair and was about to complain.

:( It's ok WG (dang, almost wrote GM there xP ) I think you two are very different and unique people.

Quote:
Something about me playing as Apollo and being very comfortable with it.

The chillness continues.

Quote:
But YES! I played a bit of 4-3 yesterday (gahIalmostforgothowmuchIlovethoseguysssssssssssApolloTrucyKlavierandsoon) and I felt SO immersed! Like I was there, I really felt "yep, I'm Apollo now". It started with the height similarity, I felt so comfortable because I knew I was looking through the eyes of someone who was almost exactly my height (or perhaps it's me who's almost his height because I'm the one who's a tiny bit shorter) and that Klavier bent to see us in the eyes. x3

Hahaha! That sounds like immersion alright.

Going for Miles wrote:
I remembered another thing. Or one and a half. I got a package I'd ordered which was supposed to be an Apollo suit but turned out to be... a white suit. With clownfaces on.

Yet another victim of web sales fraud at the hands of our resident supertroll...

Quote:
And something about Apollo calming down.

He threw a temper tantrum about the suit but had some soothing peppermint tea. ;)

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:
Do NOT want. And that's why you don't let supertrolls open webshops/eBayaccounts.

And he'd bribe people not to give him bad reviews... So what if he loses money, as long as he can keep on trolling.

He's paid to troll so he doesn't mind losing money.

Quote:
Apparently my real name should be Vladimir, because my username is WaitingforGodot. Because one of the main character's name is Vladimir. Apparently I didn't seem like an Estragon.

Vladimarcel? :D

Gee, I hope Bramimond will show soon.


I had an unexpected series of dreams this time. The first was pretty creepy. It seemed that Trucy had gone missing and I, the WAA, Klavier, and Edgeworth teamed up to find her. But, every time we thought we found her, it turned out to be someone disguised as her.

The first fake was a devilish woman who snatched up Edgeworth like a doll and ran off with him. We were too late to stop her.

Then, Trucy suddenly appeared and with some magical trick, she made her vanish in thin air. While Phoenix was crying with happiness, I noticed something strange. At that moment, "Trucy" tore off that disguise.

It was an old man who reminded me of MvK and an old Liquid Snake(?) who called himself Psyac. Apparently he was in cahoots with that woman and let her escape. He laughed at us about "how pitiful" we were and displayed a magic trick so engrossing and gross that I figured I must have been dreaming.

Spoiler: nsfw violence
At first, he took control of a passing pigeon and gave it an aneurysm. It fell dead. Then, he took control of Athena, who started tickling Apollo until he couldn't breathe. Before Phoenix could stop them, though, Maya(?) then grabbed him by his face and tore off some sort of mask... no, wait, that was actually his skin, oh dear. Then, he manged to tear her in half, front and back.

He made them tear at each other to pieces like they were paper until every one of them, even Edgeworth who suddenly appeared among the dead, but me was dead.


And yet, I was completely unaffected by their deaths. Instead, I was very, very bothered by this fly that was circling around.

"THE STUPID FLY!" I screamed, trying to swat it out of the air. I also screamed at Psyac, "You kill off all of them, but you leave the fly alone!?"

He ignored me and walked off. And there I was, prancing among bloody corpses and chasing a fly. The fly felt so real that I actually felt a tingling sensation down my spine. It tickled me awake.

I had to check around my room to make sure if that fly from a few days ago came back somehow...

But then I went back to sleep and had some less unfortunate dreamlets.

The next one was about Edgeworth shouting "I have to believe in my clients! Nothing feels worse than having no one by your side... and I'm going to help them til the end!" And I'm just smh, "Edgeworth, that's not what I meant when I said you and Nick were on the same level..."

The last one was a re-envisioning of the Logic system from the AAI games. Instead of connecting two points together, I was shown a network of all the information gathered so far and had to connect them to lead me to the truth. And there was some weird similarity to Sudoku that I dunno how it worked but it did.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
:( It's ok WG (dang, almost wrote GM there xP ) I think you two are very different and unique people.

(Gosh dangit, Rubia xP) :trucy:

Quote:
He threw a temper tantrum about the suit but had some soothing peppermint tea. ;)

Aaaaah.

Quote:
He's paid to troll so he doesn't mind losing money.

Who's paying him?! Who's working behind the scenes of the supertroll? :O

Quote:
The first fake was a devilish woman who snatched up Edgeworth like a doll and ran off with him. We were too late to stop her.

... ... ... Pffffffhahaha.

Quote:
Then, Trucy suddenly appeared and with some magical trick, she made her vanish in thin air. While Phoenix was crying with happiness, I noticed something strange. At that moment, "Trucy" tore off that disguise.

:(

Quote:
He laughed at us about "how pitiful" we were and displayed a magic trick so engrossing and gross that I figured I must have been dreaming.

Ewwwwww.

Quote:
"THE STUPID FLY!" I screamed, trying to swat it out of the air. I also screamed at Psyac, "You kill off all of them, but you leave the fly alone!?"

Damnit, Psyac.

Quote:
The next one was about Edgeworth shouting "I have to believe in my clients! Nothing feels worse than having no one by your side... and I'm going to help them til the end!" And I'm just smh, "Edgeworth, that's not what I meant when I said you and Nick were on the same level..."

Take a deep breath and think this over again, Edgeworth.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
:( It's ok WG (dang, almost wrote GM there xP ) I think you two are very different and unique people.

Hahaha! xD But aw, thenk yu.
Quote:
The chillness continues.

Mmmm. :)
Quote:
Hahaha! That sounds like immersion alright.

Hahaha, most definitely! I'm so amused by the fact that it was the height-thing that kickstarted it.
Quote:
He's paid to troll so he doesn't mind losing money.

Then I ask: who is this authority figure who actually makes Diego a paid troll? Because surely, it can't be an even bigger troll doing it. Because Diego is The Troll.
Quote:
Vladimarcel? :D

Haha! That was actually quite adorable! :D Vladimarcel, I can dig it.
Quote:
Gee, I hope Bramimond will show soon.

Mm. :/ Otherwise we will all miss her even more and you'll be a dollar short.
Quote:
I had an unexpected series of dreams this time. The first was pretty creepy. It seemed that Trucy had gone missing and I, the WAA, Klavier, and Edgeworth teamed up to find her. But, every time we thought we found her, it turned out to be someone disguised as her.

Nooooo, not a missing Trucy! :larry: And dangit! Not more quadronts!!
Quote:
The first fake was a devilish woman who snatched up Edgeworth like a doll and ran off with him. We were too late to stop her.

Haha, I just saw Dahlia when I imagined it... Poor Edgeworth! Let's hope he was drunk, so he won't remember it the day after.
Quote:
While Phoenix was crying with happiness, I noticed something strange.

Noooo! :´´´( Poor Phoenix! :´(

And holy crap with the violence part, that's some intense stuff right there! O_O Uuuugh how disturbing. An interesting read but it must have felt really scary to dream it I imagine.
Quote:
And yet, I was completely unaffected by their deaths. Instead, I was very, very bothered by this fly that was circling around.

"THE STUPID FLY!" I screamed, trying to swat it out of the air. I also screamed at Psyac, "You kill off all of them, but you leave the fly alone!?"

HAHAHA! xD The dissonance!
Quote:
And there I was, prancing among bloody corpses and chasing a fly. The fly felt so real that I actually felt a tingling sensation down my spine. It tickled me awake.

Oh my dear...
Quote:
The next one was about Edgeworth shouting "I have to believe in my clients! Nothing feels worse than having no one by your side... and I'm going to help them til the end!" And I'm just smh, "Edgeworth, that's not what I meant when I said you and Nick were on the same level..."

Hahaha, you just knew he was going to bite back eventually!
Quote:
The last one was a re-envisioning of the Logic system from the AAI games.

Which laaaaaaAAagic is more laaaAAAagical!!?
Quote:
Instead of connecting two

fingers together, it was actually three.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
Hahaha, most definitely! I'm so amused by the fact that it was the height-thing that kickstarted it.

That would explain why I feel immersed when playing as Phoenix even though I can't really relate to him most of the time. And Gregory, if I'm ever able to play GK2 :acro:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Hahaha, most definitely! I'm so amused by the fact that it was the height-thing that kickstarted it.

That would explain why I feel immersed when playing as Phoenix even though I can't really relate to him most of the time. And Gregory, if I'm ever able to play GK2 :acro:

Yeah! We both sees it all through the eyes of a person equally tall (in your case even literally... and in my case just about equally short) as ourselves! Haha! x3 Ooohhh, how lovely that would be! :acro:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

Going for Miles wrote:
Who's paying him?! Who's working behind the scenes of the supertroll? :O

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Then my question is: who is this authority figure who actually makes Diego a paid troll? Because surely, it can't be an even bigger troll doing it. Because Diego is the Troll.

Hmm... I don't think this mastermind is a troll, but they have been making some profits off of letting Diego loose...

WG wrote:
Quote:
Gee, I hope Bramimond will show soon.

Mm. :/ Otherwise we will all miss her even more and you'll be a dollar short.

Oh, no... my dollar
Ah, well. I'm sure she'll show up when she's not so busy.

Quote:
And holy crap with the violence part, that's some intense stuff right there! O_O Uuuugh how disturbing. An interesting read but it must have felt really scary to dream it I imagine.

The odd thing is I wasn't scared at all. I think I'm desensitized to horror and gore because a friend of mine who likes horror stories likes showing them to me.

GM wrote:
Quote:
The next one was about Edgeworth shouting "I have to believe in my clients! Nothing feels worse than having no one by your side... and I'm going to help them til the end!" And I'm just smh, "Edgeworth, that's not what I meant when I said you and Nick were on the same level..."

Take a deep breath and think this over again, Edgeworth.

WG wrote:
Hahaha, you just knew he was going to bite back eventually!

He may have been very drunk as usual or he had an epiphany. It's hard to distinguish between the two.

WG wrote:
Quote:
The last one was a re-envisioning of the Logic system from the AAI games.

Which laaaaaaAAagic is more laaaAAAagical!!?

I read that as "which laaaaaaAAagic is more maaaAAAagical!!?" and I went "Uh... Edgeworth, put down Zak's Gramarye outfit..."

Quote:
Quote:
Instead of connecting two

fingers together, it was actually three.

...Pfft, dammit. *takes a shot*

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Hahaha, most definitely! I'm so amused by the fact that it was the height-thing that kickstarted it.

That would explain why I feel immersed when playing as Phoenix even though I can't really relate to him most of the time. And Gregory, if I'm ever able to play GK2 :acro:

Yeah! We both sees it all through the eyes of a person equally tall (in your case even literally... and in my case just about equally short) as ourselves! Haha! x3 Ooohhh, how lovely that would be! :acro:

Immersion beyond all immersion! We need to go deeper.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
Hmm... I don't think this mastermind is a troll, but they have been making some profits off of letting Diego loose...

Just who is this wriggling piece of plywood, then?! >:(

Quote:
I read that as "which laaaaaaAAagic is more maaaAAAagical!!?" and I went "Uh... Edgeworth, put down Zak's Gramarye outfit..."

NO.

x'D


Quote:
Ooohhh, how lovely that would be! :acro:

Ayaaaa :')

Quote:
Immersion beyond all immersion! We need to go deeper.

Actually, I was thinking. (Oh my, stop the presses) Seeing as I'm a prophet (hi), and Gregory is Gregory, and Phoenix is very important to the cult as well... and Pees'lubn is the same height as us, and he has high status in the Khura'inese religion... Maybe the height of 176 cm is somehow religiously connected... And, if that's the case, would that mean that Bruce Goodman is somehow religiously important as well? :viola:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Hmm... I don't think this mastermind is a troll, but they have been making some profits off of letting Diego loose...

I, too, am very, very curious about who the piece of plywood is. We need to find them!
Quote:
The odd thing is I wasn't scared at all. I think I'm desensitized to horror and gore because a friend of mine who likes horror stories likes showing them to me.

I'm desensitized too, I've seen a lot of exremely disturbing and gory stuff, but I think I'd be scared if it happened to me in a dream. x)
Quote:
He may have been very drunk as usual or he had an epiphany. It's hard to distinguish between the two.

Aaand I, by default, blame booze.
WG wrote:
I read that as "which laaaaaaAAagic is more maaaAAAagical!!?" and I went "Uh... Edgeworth, put down Zak's Gramarye outfit..."

x´D No! Don't! Drunkworth! I wanna see!
Quote:
...Pfft, dammit. *takes a shot*

*takes a shot*
Quote:
Immersion beyond all immersion! We need to go deeper.

We need to... Deeper... Down... Deeper and deeper... Inside our minds...
Going for Miles wrote:
Actually, I was thinking. (Oh my, stop the presses) Seeing as I'm a prophet (hi), and Gregory is Gregory, and Phoenix is very important to the cult as well... and Pees'lubn is the same height as us, and he has high status in the Khura'inese religion... Maybe the height of 176 cm is somehow religiously connected... And, if that's the case, would that mean that Bruce Goodman is somehow religiously important as well? :viola:

That's food for thought... And I'm not as proud!! The Paynes! Mari Miwa (I like her! But geez! She's as non-religious as they come)! Is there someone else who's 1.64? :(
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!


Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Yes! Geiru. Image

(I don't know where this obsession of mine with wanting to know the height of characters comes from. Maybe because they're easier to visualize that way?)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)


Last edited by Going for Miles on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

She's cute and she's wearing rainbows. I can dig it. :edgey:

I'm the same, and I don't know why either, I don't even have a theory - the thing you said, GfM, might play a part?
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Hmm... I don't think this mastermind is a troll, but they have been making some profits off of letting Diego loose...

Just who is this wriggling piece of plywood, then?! >:(

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I, too, am very, very curious about who the piece of plywood is. We need to find them!

I have no idea... wait, "wriggling piece of plywood"...?

Oooooooooh...!?

(⌐■_■) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ ( •_•) Mother of Greg...

...I have it. There's only one man who would take things this far... the darn detective chief!!

Think about it. He's always goofing off on his computer, watching soap operas and surfing the web when he's supposed to be working. That's exactly what a troll-sympathizer would do. The modus operandi fits to a T!

Quote:
Quote:
I read that as "which laaaaaaAAagic is more maaaAAAagical!!?" and I went "Uh... Edgeworth, put down Zak's Gramarye outfit..."

NO.

x'D

WG wrote:
x´D No! Don't! Drunkworth! I wanna see!

Goodness gracious. I can actually picture him now.

GM wrote:
Quote:
Immersion beyond all immersion! We need to go deeper.

Actually, I was thinking. (Oh my, stop the presses) Seeing as I'm a prophet (hi), and Gregory is Gregory, and Phoenix is very important to the cult as well... and Pees'lubn is the same height as us, and he has high status in the Khura'inese religion... Maybe the height of 176 cm is somehow religiously connected... And, if that's the case, would that mean that Bruce Goodman is somehow religiously important as well? :viola:

Bruce Goodman died for our sins.

Quote:
WG wrote:
He may have been very drunk as usual or he had an epiphany. It's hard to distinguish between the two.

Aaand I, by default, blame booze.

Well, it's possible he had an epiphany while drinking.

Quote:
Going for Miles wrote:
Actually, I was thinking. (Oh my, stop the presses) Seeing as I'm a prophet (hi), and Gregory is Gregory, and Phoenix is very important to the cult as well... and Pees'lubn is the same height as us, and he has high status in the Khura'inese religion... Maybe the height of 176 cm is somehow religiously connected... And, if that's the case, would that mean that Bruce Goodman is somehow religiously important as well? :viola:

That's food for thought... And I'm not as proud!! The Paynes! Mari Miwa (I like her! But geez! She's as non-religious as they come)! Is there someone else who's 1.64? :(

Norma Deplume, I think?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
Think about it. He's always goofing off on his computer, watching soap operas and surfing the web when he's supposed to be working. That's exactly what a troll-sympathizer would do. The modus operandi fits to a T!

W-W-WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?
That's it!

Quote:
Goodness gracious. I can actually picture him now.

Me too, Rubia. Me too.

Quote:
Bruce Goodman died for our sins.

Oh...

Woman hold her head and cry,
'Cause her son had been shot down in the police department evidence room and died
From a stray bullet.
(...)
She cried: Ah-um, I - I know!
"Bruce was a good man, " I - I know! (never did a thing wrong)
"Bruce was a good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good,
good, good, good man", (Bruce was good man)


Quote:
Norma Deplume, I think?

Ja. How could I forget? I liked her.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Bruce Goodman died for our sins.

Oh...

Woman hold her head and cry,
'Cause her son had been shot down in the police department evidence room and died
From a stray bullet.
(...)
She cried: Ah-um, I - I know!
"Bruce was a good man, " I - I know! (never did a thing wrong)
"Bruce was a good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good,
good, good, good man", (Bruce was good man)

*tears up* Beautiful.

Edit: Oh, wait. Wasn't he stabbed? Well, still beautiful.

Speaking of which, I'm 162, same as Athena. Anyone else? Not sure.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com


Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
Speaking of which, I'm 162, same as Athena. Anyone else? Not sure.

Badass! Hm, not that I can remember either.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

Oh my goodness! xD I searched and realized I'm the same height as Bruto Cadaverini and Franziska!

This explains a lot about my violent tendencies...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Oooooooooh...!?

(⌐■_■) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ ( •_•) Mother of Greg...

...I have it. There's only one man who would take things this far... the darn detective chief!!

Think about it. He's always goofing off on his computer, watching soap operas and surfing the web when he's supposed to be working. That's exactly what a troll-sympathizer would do. The modus operandi fits to a T!

You had a shot... and then an epiphany... Just like Drunkworth. Did you feel his unholy holy spirit, he, the son of Gregory, drunk on sacramental wine?
Quote:
Goodness gracious. I can actually picture him now.

Way. Too. Easy.
Quote:
Bruce Goodman died for our sins.

Oh Bruce. You were a good man. We will never forget you.
Quote:
Norma Deplume, I think?

Aaah that's right!

Oooh Franziska! <3 But yes. It explains stuff!

Going for Miles wrote:
Ja. How could I forget? I liked her.

So do I. :D

Isn't Adrian 1.63? Because if so my height is right between the heights of two of my favourites, her and Apollo. :3

Dang, scratch that. I thought she was 1 cm taller than Franziska, not 1 cm shorter.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!


Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
Oh my goodness! xD I searched and realized I'm the same height as Bruto Cadaverini and Franziska!

This explains a lot about my violent tendencies...


Ooh! Things are starting to make sense...
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

I can't see any connection between the 1.64-club... Hm. More than the fact that they're 1.64.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

They're all AA-characters :D
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

And they're human! :D
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Image
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

Actually, a lot of characters are 164: http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Speci ... ery=164+cm
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

GfM: Yes. We followed the paaaaAAAaAAAaath of laaaadjick and reached the truuuuUUuUUuth.

Rubia: Oooooh Misty!! <3
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Yeaaaaah.

Hmm, I'd forgotten that Barnham and Byrne Faraday are 1.76 as well. And three other dead guys. And Layton (but I think that was with the hat included)

But while we're on the topic of heights, is it just my imagination are have the characters, at least the men, become taller on average during the series?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Page 279 of 427 [ 17064 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282 ... 427  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO