Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 291 of 427[ 17064 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294 ... 427  Next
 


Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Hahaha! (At first this absent-minded creature that is me read it as if the punishment was that you were going to carry him on your back. Why my brain melts whenever I visit this thread I do not know.

Natural dopamine is dope, that's why.

Quote:
Those walls are right bastards.

Sometimes they're acute, other times they're obtuse.

Quote:
Even more so than the laadjical banjo-one.

The banjo one is very laadjical.

Quote:
I like this dream of yours...

...Tiffany.

Oh, thank you ...Marcel.

You know those dreams where you think everything makes so much sense that you think you're awake? Yeah.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
'He couldn't play the banjo because a banana was stuck in its strings!'"

A banana? Clearly, it must be a baseball glove finger.

It's still the monkey's fault.

Southern Corn wrote:
"Wright,have you been drinking again?"

"YeeSssss,my LOOOVERRRR!"

"...."'

"......"

"Give me some of that,too."

"Sure."

:b33r:

Aw, they're bonding. Now Nick too will get to bang on countertops angrily like his boyfriend.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Southern Corn wrote:
"Wright,have you been drinking again?"

"YeeSssss,my LOOOVERRRR!"

"...."'

"......"

"Give me some of that,too."

"Sure."

:b33r:

They seem to have reached an understanding... How touching. I hope Drunkworth doesn't expect Drunkwright as a permanent drinking companion though.
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Natural dopamine is dope, that's why.

And apparently I was even more doped right now, because...
Quote:
Aw, they're bonding. Now Nick too will get to bang on countertops angrily like his boyfriend.

...I now read "get to bang" as "get banged". Cue for me to go to sleep? Probably.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4714

*insert narumitsu fanart here*
Image
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

So that's the story behind that smiley.


I dreamed I was gonna perform... streetdancing or something, and planned to wear one long and dangling earring "like Athena". Now the only ear piercings I have stuff in is one so called tragus piercing and one in the upper ear, so I ended up putting it in the upper ear and it just looked awfully awkward and clumsy. I don't know what happened after that. Hopefully I took it out. It was a cartoonish cow or something. I don't know why I had that in my home at all. Athena would probably pull it off better.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4714

I love cows! :maya:

Will you be my friend,'Cow'-ing for Miles?
Image
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

You're right, GfM, it doesn't quite fit you. You don't seem like the type to cow anyone, after all. Athena, meanwhile... well, after how she handled that officer, maybe there are those who would be cowed by her incredible strength. It's quite abovinedsight.

...I should probably just get to bed before I ruin the mood anymore.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4714

I think you've been watching too many MOOvies,Rubia. It's a cattle-yst for danger. They're all bull,anyway. Just moo-ve on already. I'm a bit cowed myself because of you. Udder-wise,you could die due to BOVINE intervention. You get me?
Image
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

Mmm... burgers. :-P

Wait, no! I said I'd be off to bed! Bad Rubia...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4714

....I'm vegetarian. :sadshoe:

I still really like burgers though....but only veg!
Image
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Southern Corn wrote:
....I'm vegetarian. :sadshoe:

I still really like burgers though....but only veg!

Yay! Me too! And of course I'll be your friend, Southern Cow. :D

Goodnight, Rubia. You made me udderly proud mooday.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4714

Going for Miles wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
....I'm vegetarian. :sadshoe:

I still really like burgers though....but only veg!

Yay! Me too! And of course I'll be your friend, Southern Cow. :D
Image
Moo-ing for Miles wrote:
Goodnight, Rubia. You made me udderly proud mooday.

What,and my puns didn't impress you? :larry:
Image
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Oh dear... First it was the chickens. Now it's the cows.

Just gotta get out... just gotta get right out of hee-aahh. *sneaks away*

No, but really. You guys are rather competent punsters.

I wasn't going to participate, not in the mood to make puns, but these names are good for cow-puns in Swedish. In Swedish cow is "ko", so we have Southern Korn (or Southern Ko if you prefer), Koing for Miles, Rubia Ryu the Koyal and WaitingforKodot.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
What,and my puns didn't impress you? :larry:

Aww, but of cowrse they did. :edgey:


Quote:
In Swedish cow is "ko", so we have Southern Korn (or Southern Ko if you prefer), Koing for Miles, Rubia Ryu the Koyal and WaitingforKodot.

And don't forget Bramikond.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Ohh, that's true! For some reason I didn't think of that when I thought of her username haha. Korgan.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4714

Those puns are really moo-ving.

Bookworm Adventures 2 wrote:
Where do the cows go on a night out? The MOOvies! Or if there's nothing good,they might go see a play or go skating.

Image
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 888

I rarely dream about games, fictional characters etc. Persona 4 is an exception, the game appears sometimes in my dreams, but not AA. But today I dreamt of AA lol. What a strange fuckin' dream. My father and Phoenix were fighting. Like, having a physical fight. Everyone around just looking,?worried about them killing each other.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

And you and Trucy went "My dad is stronger than your dad!" No but that sounds odd. I wonder what started it.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

Sorry, SC. I didn't realize you were vegetarian. Hope we don't have any... beef.
Okay, okay. I'm done.

Hi, dangerousoffender! On behalf of my dad Phoenix, I apologize. He's had a rough round with the drunk-edge and pretending to be Russian. He sometimes goes a little over the top, you know?

But Dad could totes punch out a guy if he really wanted to.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Enigma

Gender: Female

Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am

Posts: 1643

A new page already!

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
Hahaha! (At first this absent-minded creature that is me read it as if the punishment was that you were going to carry him on your back. Why my brain melts whenever I visit this thread I do not know.

Natural dopamine is dope, that's why.

I'm framing this for later.

Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed I was gonna perform... streetdancing or something, and planned to wear one long and dangling earring "like Athena". Now the only ear piercings I have stuff in is one so called tragus piercing and one in the upper ear, so I ended up putting it in the upper ear and it just looked awfully awkward and clumsy. I don't know what happened after that. Hopefully I took it out. It was a cartoonish cow or something. I don't know why I had that in my home at all. Athena would probably pull it off better.

Aw, I bet you could have pulled off a cow earring. Besides, with your snazzy street performing skillz, I'm sure that would get most of their attention anyway.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I wasn't going to participate, not in the mood to make puns, but these names are good for cow-puns in Swedish. In Swedish cow is "ko", so we have Southern Korn (or Southern Ko if you prefer), Koing for Miles, Rubia Ryu the Koyal and WaitingforKodot.

Going for Miles wrote:
And don't forget Bramikond.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Ohh, that's true! For some reason I didn't think of that when I thought of her username haha. Korgan.

Oh gosh XD so many puns. I do like this Korgan...whoever she is...

Dangerousoffender: yikes that sounds scary...yet oddly entertaining at the same time. I'd probably laugh if I was in that position (having the dream, not fighting Phoenix...)

Phoenix, Maya, and Soberworth were sitting at a bar. Maya was the bartender. Phoenix held up a shot glass up to the light as if beholding it under some radiant beam of glory as tears filled his eyes.
"This..." He said with a voice overcome with emotion. "This is the ultimate drink of men. Alas I can only have 3 of these before not being able to remember anything the next day."
Soberworth (not yet Drunkworth), looks at him with mild interest. "You forget the future?"
"Da! That's how powerful it is!"
Maya just rolls her eyes and fills him another drink. "We call it the Eraser. It's basically vodka and tonic water with a splash of lemon juice and dry champagne with 8% alcohol. Very overrated by Nick's standards. Just shoot a bottle of Jack if you wanna get wasted."
Nick promptly passed out at the counter. Maya stuck the tab to his forehead and left with Worth, who was successfully able to become Drunkworth, and went to go get French fries.
Image
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

:wave:

Bramimond wrote:
Phoenix, Maya, and Soberworth were sitting at a bar.

Soberworth at a bar? Inconceivable!

Quote:
Maya just rolls her eyes and fills him another drink. "We call it the Eraser. It's basically vodka and tonic water with a splash of lemon juice and dry champagne with 8% alcohol. Very overrated by Nick's standards. Just shoot a bottle of Jack if you wanna get wasted."

Sounds tasty. I may help myself to a glass of this stuff for our drinking games. (It may not help much against the natural dope, though.)

Quote:
Nick promptly passed out at the counter. Maya stuck the tab to his forehead and left with Worth, who was successfully able to become Drunkworth, and went to go get French fries.

That was fast. What and how much did Soberworth drink to become so? Seeing how Nick passed out after 3 shots. They must've been some slow shots.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4714

One part of my dream today was really meta. I was browsing CR when I noticed that some of my posts had cussing in them. Then I edited them out,


That's about it,

Side note,it's a pain in the donkey to type with a broken arm :/
Image
Image


Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Bramimond: Hahaha, thanks. Especially if Briammonde would be in charge of the music.
The Eraser does sound oddly tasty. I can totally imagine Nick as a lightweight... and Maya leaving him to get fries with Drunkworth. Yes, a perfect dream indeed. (Also, you know things have gone too far when you have specifically note that Edgey is sober xD)

SC: Aouch! I bet it does. :sadshoe: Be careful with it, hope it gets better soon.

-------------------------
Aura had built herself a team of small, lesbian robots that could diagnose. Her family eventually got tired of the robots being around her all of the time, except for Simon, Simon liked the robots. Metis also got really interested in them when Aura brought them to work.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4714

'BEEP BOOP CH3CK UR PRIVILEGE YOU 1337 CHAUVINISTIC PIG'

'I love it!'
Image
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4714

Lol I just noticed I said hand instead of arm. Lemme fix that.
Image
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

So use your fingers to type instead :godot: No but that must suck.

Quote:
'BEEP BOOP CH3CK UR PRIVILEGE YOU 1337 CHAUVINISTIC PIG'

I don't think that's what they diagnose...
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4714

They diagnose tumblr ism :redd:

Lol don't worry,it's okay now,

But my grammar has decreased manifold

Helllp me miles befooore I become dunkworthy
Grrfgfbgf ...,
Image
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Tumblrism has nothing to do with Aura and her robots.

Quote:
Helllp me miles befooore I become dunkworthy
Grrfgfbgf ...,

By the sounds of it, it might be too late, but... Hold on, Southern corn. Keep fighting it. I believe in you.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

dangerousoffender wrote:
I rarely dream about games, fictional characters etc. Persona 4 is an exception, the game appears sometimes in my dreams, but not AA. But today I dreamt of AA lol. What a strange fuckin' dream. My father and Phoenix were fighting. Like, having a physical fight. Everyone around just looking,?worried about them killing each other.

Owwie. I hope they didn't suffer too much damage.
Bramimond wrote:
Oh gosh XD so many puns. I do like this Korgan...whoever she is...

Korgan is great. And so is Moorgan.
Quote:
Maya was the bartender.

I wonder if bartenders will end up being the new mermen.
Quote:
Phoenix held up a shot glass up to the light as if beholding it under some radiant beam of glory as tears filled his eyes.
"This..." He said with a voice overcome with emotion. "This is the ultimate drink of men. Alas I can only have 3 of these before not being able to remember anything the next day."

I wanna! I want the ultimate drink of men!
Quote:
"We call it the Eraser. It's basically vodka and tonic water with a splash of lemon juice and dry champagne with 8% alcohol. Very overrated by Nick's standards.

It sounds kinda nice. Not ultimate perhaps, I prefer sweet drinks with pretty colours, but hey.
Southern Corn wrote:
One part of my dream today was really meta. I was browsing CR when I noticed that some of my posts had cussing in them. Then I edited them out,

Haha! "Wait! What have I done...!?"
Going for Miles wrote:
Aura had built herself a team of small, lesbian robots that could diagnose. Her family eventually got tired of the robots being around her all of the time, except for Simon, Simon liked the robots. Metis also got really interested in them when Aura brought them to work.

Hahaha, small lesbian robots that could diagnose sounds adorable! I'd like them too. Small, lesbian robots sounds really Aura. :edgey:
Southern Corn wrote:
'BEEP BOOP CH3CK UR PRIVILEGE YOU 1337 CHAUVINISTIC PIG'

Realllly... I don't think that's what lesbianism means. Actually I'm quite super-sure it isn't.

---

I dreamed something something about some boyfriend I had (he only existed in the dream, luckily it wasn't that jackass of a boyfriend I had IRL many, many moons ago, that I dreamed of some months ago), we were at the cinema. We watched the AA-movie. Even though he was the one who picked the movie to see "real-life Larry because Larry is the coolest", he seemed more interested in cuddling with me, which I didn't approve of. "You can lean your head on my shoulder! Nothing more!" Legit, I find those things quite obnoxious. He seemed sweet, though. He was very campy.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!


Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4714

WaitingforMoodot wrote:
I dreamed something something about some boyfriend I had (he only existed in the dream, luckily it wasn't that jackass of a boyfriend I had IRL many, many moons ago, that I dreamed of some monts ago), we were at the cinema. We watched the AA-movie. Even though he was the one who picked the movie to see "real-life Larry because Larry is the coolest", he seemed more interested in cuddling with me, which I didn't approve of. "You can lean your head on my shoulder! Nothing more!" Legit, I find those things quite obnoxious. He seemed sweet, though. He was very campy.

:larry2:
Image
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Southern Korn wrote:
:larry2:

Larry! I tried to make a cow-pun about him right now, but(z) I couldn't. Also, I shouldn't get moo wrapped up in this cow-business. I might dream stuff...

...not that I have anything against cows, but still.

...yet, better moo have cow-dreams than no dreams. Huh.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
Hahaha, small lesbian robots that could diagnose sounds adorable! I'd like them too. Small, lesbian robots sounds really Aura. :edgey:

Ja, of course she'd surround herself with those. Good thing they impressed Metis too :3

Quote:
We watched the AA-movie. Even though he was the one who picked the movie to see "real-life Larry because Larry is the coolest"


I like that guy.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Going for Miles wrote:
Ja, of course she'd surround herself with those. Good thing they impressed Metis too :3

Mmm-hm! :3
Quote:
I like that guy.

Yeahhh. I want to befriend him.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

Southern Corn wrote:
Side note,it's a pain in the donkey to type with a broken arm :/

Well, what happened here?

Going for Miles wrote:
(Also, you know things have gone too far when you have specifically note that Edgey is sober xD)

If Drunkworth is him drunk and Soberworth is him sober, then what is Edgeworth? Him on edge all the time?

Quote:
Aura had built herself a team of small, lesbian robots that could diagnose.

Ah, technology. You know you've created wonders when even robots can love themselves. And they can also help treat patients!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Bramimond wrote:
Oh gosh XD so many puns. I do like this Korgan...whoever she is...

Korgan is great. And so is Moorgan.

Morgan, your name is so easy to pun. Not like Tiffany... What am I supposed to do with this name? It's too boring. Not like my Chinese name where we like to call me a mosquito.

...Scratch that. I just had an etiffany with "epiphany".

Quote:
Quote:
Maya was the bartender.

I wonder if bartenders will end up being the new mermen.

Not as annoying though. I think more like the new "stoned".

Quote:
We watched the AA-movie. Even though he was the one who picked the movie to see "real-life Larry because Larry is the coolest",

Miike did so many things right with that movie and Larry was one of them. Even little Larry was as adorable as I remembered him to be. :pearly:

Quote:
he seemed more interested in cuddling with me, which I didn't approve of. "You can lean your head on my shoulder! Nothing more!" Legit, I find those things quite obnoxious. He seemed sweet, though. He was very campy.

Aw. At least he meant well.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Korn wrote:
:larry2:

Larry! I tried to make a cow-pun about him right now, but(z) I couldn't.

That's because Larry's no coward...

...Sorry, didn't mean anything bad by showing off.

~

Okay. I seem to have fully convinced Subby that Phoenix is my real dad. Sometimes when I have these dreams where I'm hanging out with my parents in a shopping mall for example, Phoenix shows up suddenly to replace my dad and I'm just :lana: .

Nick, I'm glad you're watching over me, but please don't stalk me. We've been over this so many times in the past. If this keeps up, Maya might just replace my mom...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
...Scratch that. I just had an etiffany with "epiphany".

Ahaha, that was one cute pun right there! And the name Tiffany rocks.
Quote:
Not as annoying though. I think more like the new "stoned".

Gosh, you're right... The mermen were severely annoying, gosh!
Quote:
Miike did so many things right with that movie and Larry was one of them. Even little Larry was as adorable as I remembered him to be. :pearly:

I remember being so surprised that he was the one who made that movie! But yes, oh dear, Larry was so good, little Larry was adorable indeed!
Quote:
Aw. At least he meant well.

Aw, yes, he did after all... He was sweet.
Quote:
That's because Larry's no coward...

...Sorry, didn't mean anything bad by showing off.

Tss. :sillytrucy:
Quote:
Okay. I seem to have fully convinced Subby that Phoenix is my real dad. Sometimes when I have these dreams where I'm hanging out with my parents in a shopping mall for example, Phoenix shows up suddenly to replace my dad and I'm just :lana: .

Hahaha! Transforming daddies.
Quote:
Nick, I'm glad you're watching over me, but please don't stalk me. We've been over this so many times in the past. If this keeps up, Maya might just replace my mom...

Dun-dun-duuun!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
If Drunkworth is him drunk and Soberworth is him sober, then what is Edgeworth?

The constant tipping point between the two?

Quote:
Ah, technology. You know you've created wonders when even robots can love themselves. And they can also help treat patients!

Wiiiie!


Quote:
Not like Tiffany... What am I supposed to do with this name? It's too boring. Not like my Chinese name where we like to call me a mosquito.

...Scratch that. I just had an etiffany with "epiphany".

A pomosquito? And Tiffany is not boring, because you are Tiffany and Tiffany is you an you are not boring :D

Haha, so it worked out after all.

Quote:
Miike did so many things right with that movie and Larry was one of them. Even little Larry was as adorable as I remembered him to be. :pearly:

Yeees. The entire movie is glorious <3

Quote:
Okay. I seem to have fully convinced Subby that Phoenix is my real dad. Sometimes when I have these dreams where I'm hanging out with my parents in a shopping mall for example, Phoenix shows up suddenly to replace my dad and I'm just :lana: .

HAHA, for goodness sake. :redd:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6172

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Ahaha, that was one cute pun right there! And the name Tiffany rocks.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Not like Tiffany... What am I supposed to do with this name? It's too boring. Not like my Chinese name where we like to call me a mosquito.

...Scratch that. I just had an etiffany with "epiphany".

A pomosquito? And Tiffany is not boring, because you are Tiffany and Tiffany is you an you are not boring :D

Haha, so it worked out after all.

Thank ye both. I yearn to please.

My Chinese name is Xìnwén, and since wén written differently also means "mosquito", my family likes to tease me about that. It's become an inside joke. My life is irony because I share homonyms with my worst enemies.

WfG wrote:
Quote:
Not as annoying though. I think more like the new "stoned".

Gosh, you're right... The mermen were severely annoying, gosh!

Floppin' on over whenever, thinkin' they're all that.

Quote:
Quote:
Okay. I seem to have fully convinced Subby that Phoenix is my real dad. Sometimes when I have these dreams where I'm hanging out with my parents in a shopping mall for example, Phoenix shows up suddenly to replace my dad and I'm just :lana: .

Hahaha! Transforming daddies.

That is frightening to think about. It's like I don't know my own father that well anymore...

GfM wrote:
Quote:
If Drunkworth is him drunk and Soberworth is him sober, then what is Edgeworth?

The constant tipping point between the two?

So that's why they call him "Edgeworth"...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
My Chinese name is Xìnwén

Nice!

Quote:
and since wén written differently also means "mosquito", my family likes to tease me about that. It's become an inside joke.

Haha d'aww.

Quote:
Floppin' on over whenever, thinkin' they're all that.

Yikes. And naked too (unless they wear clothes).

Quote:
So that's why they call him "Edgeworth"...

Haah. Sheesh.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
My Chinese name is Xìnwén, and since wén written differently also means "mosquito", my family likes to tease me about that. It's become an inside joke.

Ooh, that name rocks too. And haha aww... Pesky mosquitos.
Quote:
Floppin' on over whenever, thinkin' they're all that.

Yeah, geez... I can't stand those non-glimmerous fops.
Going for Miles wrote:
Yikes. And naked too (unless they wear clothes).

And that, yes.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Enigma

Gender: Female

Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am

Posts: 1643

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
:wave:


Soberworth at a bar? Inconceivable!

:redd: He was there for one purpose, and that was to become Drunkworth!

Quote:
Sounds tasty. I may help myself to a glass of this stuff for our drinking games. (It may not help much against the natural dope, though.)

Subby has become quite the bartender! I think I've done something similar before with tequila, but I can't remember.

Quote:
That was fast. What and how much did Soberworth drink to become so? Seeing how Nick passed out after 3 shots. They must've been some slow shots.

Maya probably spiked his drink. Or Nicky's just a lightweight, shaming his nonexistant Russian ancestors.

Southern Corn wrote:
One part of my dream today was really meta. I was browsing CR when I noticed that some of my posts had cussing in them. Then I edited them out,


That's about it,

Side note,it's a pain in the donkey to type with a broken arm :/

Get well soon, Southern Grain! So you ERASED THE F&%@# out of those posts?! I dunno...

Going for Miles wrote:
Bramimond: Hahaha, thanks. Especially if Briammonde would be in charge of the music.
The Eraser does sound oddly tasty. I can totally imagine Nick as a lightweight... and Maya leaving him to get fries with Drunkworth. Yes, a perfect dream indeed. (Also, you know things have gone too far when you have specifically note that Edgey is sober xD)

Well, if you ever get the call to do some street dancing, give usher a holla.
I'd imagine it taste something like a spritzer, just with vodka. Or if you took the vodka out and substituted gin, then you'd have some kind of Tom Collins. #thinkinglikeDrunkworth
He's no longer Edgeworth. Just Soberworth. And when he's in between, just Worth XD

Quote:
Aura had built herself a team of small, lesbian robots that could diagnose. Her family eventually got tired of the robots being around her all of the time, except for Simon, Simon liked the robots. Metis also got really interested in them when Aura brought them to work.

Lesbian robots? I didn't know robots had sexualities. Well, I guess since they technically don't have selves, they can be whatever they wanna be :sahwit:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Korgan is great. And so is Moorgan.

...Should've seen that one coming XD
Quote:
I wonder if bartenders will end up being the new mermen.

If they do, let's bring them to the lake house. They'll be very useful to have around.
Quote:
I wanna! I want the ultimate drink of men!

"Hoy, bartendah! One drink ultimate drink of men for my most manliest of comrades!"
Quote:
It sounds kinda nice. Not ultimate perhaps, I prefer sweet drinks with pretty colours, but hey.

Whaaat are you talking about? Those are totally manly :godot: Especially the ones with those little umbrellas. Hell yeah!


Quote:
I dreamed something something about some boyfriend I had (he only existed in the dream, luckily it wasn't that jackass of a boyfriend I had IRL many, many moons ago, that I dreamed of some months ago)

Oh good. I was just about to say let's bring out the Simoni :simon:
Quote:
we were at the cinema. We watched the AA-movie. Even though he was the one who picked the movie to see "real-life Larry because Larry is the coolest",

I like him already :will:
Quote:
he seemed more interested in cuddling with me, which I didn't approve of. "You can lean your head on my shoulder! Nothing more!" Legit, I find those things quite obnoxious. He seemed sweet, though. He was very campy.

Aw, you're not much of a touchy-feely kind of guy? In-dream I mean? *hugs anyway*

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:

Going for Miles wrote:
(Also, you know things have gone too far when you have specifically note that Edgey is sober xD)

If Drunkworth is him drunk and Soberworth is him sober, then what is Edgeworth? Him on edge all the time?

Damn. No wonder he needs a drink.
Image

Quote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
Korgan is great. And so is Moorgan.

Morgan, your name is so easy to pun. Not like Tiffany... What am I supposed to do with this name? It's too boring. Not like my Chinese name where we like to call me a mosquito.

...Scratch that. I just had an etiffany with "epiphany".

I befriended some Germans last year who had a field day with my name, since morning in German is Morgen. Oh the puns...the German puns.

Hey, that was a great one! No worries, I'm sure there are lots of puns for Tiff/Tiffany that are waiting to be used!

Quote:
Okay. I seem to have fully convinced Subby that Phoenix is my real dad. Sometimes when I have these dreams where I'm hanging out with my parents in a shopping mall for example, Phoenix shows up suddenly to replace my dad and I'm just :lana: .

Nick, I'm glad you're watching over me, but please don't stalk me. We've been over this so many times in the past. If this keeps up, Maya might just replace my mom...

XD I'm sorry, but that's just...
that must really "Tiff" you off...okay, I won't force it :sadshoe:
But seriously, Phoenix needs to let IRL Rubia's dad have his time.

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
My Chinese name is Xìnwén, and since wén written differently also means "mosquito", my family likes to tease me about that. It's become an inside joke. My life is irony because I share homonyms with my worst enemies.

Your Chinese name XinWINS!
Oof...that must be rough...

Quote:
That is frightening to think about. It's like I don't know my own father that well anymore...

Yeah, that's...someone should talk to Phoenix...

A short continuation of last night's dream. Phoenix ran to go meet up with Maya and Drunkworth. He was hungover and pissed off.
"What the hell!" He shouted. "You guys abandoned me!"
"We didn't abandon you." Maya just stated. "We were hungry and went to get a snack."
"That sounds like you abandoned me!"
"Whatever. By the way, you owe me for those tacos."
"What? I don't owe you for any tacos!"
"It says it right here!"
Phoenix still had the piece of paper Maya taped to his forehead when he passed out, so she tore it from his head and showed it to him. "See? Tacos!"
"...Maya, was that supposed to be my tab from the bar?"
"Huh? Oh yeah, you owe me for that too. Wait...aw, crap." She had taped her receipt from a Mexican restaurant instead of the tab, which she had left at the bar. Phoenix quickly took off running and Maya chased him, leaving Drunkworth in the street.
Image
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

Quote:
I'd imagine it taste something like a spritzer, just with vodka. Or if you took the vodka out and substituted gin, then you'd have some kind of Tom Collins.

Well, I like vodka. I don't know Tom Collins.

Quote:
He's no longer Edgeworth. Just Soberworth. And when he's in between, just Worth XD

Because he's worth it.

Quote:
Lesbian robots? I didn't know robots had sexualities. Well, I guess since they technically don't have selves, they can be whatever they wanna be :sahwit:

These robots had.

Quote:
I befriended some Germans last year who had a field day with my name, since morning in German is Morgen. Oh the puns...the German puns.

Ahahaha. Guten Morgan.

Quote:
A short continuation of last night's dream. Phoenix ran to go meet up with Maya and Drunkworth. He was hungover and pissed off.
"What the hell!" He shouted. "You guys abandoned me!"

Ohhhhhh shit.

Quote:
"Huh? Oh yeah, you owe me for that too. Wait...aw, crap." She had taped her receipt from a Mexican restaurant instead of the tab, which she had left at the bar.

Hahaha oh dear Maya.

Quote:
leaving Drunkworth in the street.

NO.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Page 291 of 427 [ 17064 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294 ... 427  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO