Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 157 of 158[ 6281 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158  Next

Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Forever Hungry

icer wrote:
Maya wrote:
Just popped in the express my pure joy!

Also I'm very confused about this tumblr stuff. Why is it happening?

Personal note, I had a boyfriend 7 years older and it wasn't abusive! We met at university it was totally normal!

Yes well I have to some extent answered my own question by searching Tumblr, as far as I can tell these ship hate trolls don't always post publicly but send anonymous messages (asks) to people's blogs. Along with the NaruMayo haters (some of which do post on their public accounts voicing their disgust over this supposed age 'problem') some idiot has recently opened a blog called downwithnarumitsu and is possibly the same one supposedly sending Asks to P/E blogs saying 'Narumayo is canon.' (no further justification).

It's crossed my mind these people aren't necessarily very invested in either ship but just think it's fun to try and goad shippers into some shipping war.
It's not like this is 'debate' based on reasons or even personal opinions. There's just some false moralising that us shippers are disgusting to like this pairing. I'm pretty sure they know it isn't really a valid argument concerning this pairing and don't care, they just want something to complain about to criticise us shippers ourselves. I do wonder if they think it's some equivalent to those people who claim to hate yaoi and thus P/E, like fake 'retaliation'.

As for the genuine cases for P/E and P/M reading of the games I can't see that they're any different from ever. They've stopped forgetting about Maya existing but I don't really expect an elevation over the case we got for P/M at the end of 3-5 (I expect the happy sunset ending of 3-5 was as good as it gets for P/M unfortunately). But fanfic will hopefully be easier to write the pairing now.
As for P/E there's definitely a friendship which has a lot of emotions involved in either party, if people desperately WANT to reframe it as romantic I doubt P/M will be formalised to supposedly 'sink' their ship.
But this hate started way before Maya was announced so it's not sparked by some worry that P/M might be made explicitly canon. I know there are some people around who just don't like Maya as a character too...

That is very strange... Thanks for the info, Icer!

Also I've been meaning to watch the anime properly, that scene is so cute! My partner just kept saying how crappy it looked the whole time I had it on :beef:
Thanks to Vickinator for the sig!
Avatar courtesy of http://cursor.lolipop.jp/cursor/frame1.html/

Gorii Goriko: Ace Gorilla

Maya and Phoenix?

Pearl Fey would be proud of you.

A strong Phoenix x Maya shipper

Ace Gorilla wrote:
Maya and Phoenix?

Pearl Fey would be proud of you.

Such an honor for us :kissy:

Maya wrote:

(anti-narumayos on Tumblr)
That is very strange... Thanks for the info, Icer!

Also I've been meaning to watch the anime properly, that scene is so cute! My partner just kept saying how crappy it looked the whole time I had it on :beef:

Looking further through Tumblr, it seems like these 'anti-shippers' were already in other fandoms, which is where these trolls must have got the idea, maybe they are antis in other fandoms too?
The entire phenomenon is very strange.
It's all like some bad parody, surely they don't really believe this sort of illogical garbage? So it's just trolling to try and incite fandom wars.
Or maybe they really do believe this?

Anti-shipper ask I found on Tumblr
Spoiler:
http://jesidres.tumblr.com/post/143038047314/we-demanded-all-the-narumayos-apologize-because
Anonymous asked:
"We demanded all the narumayos apologize because their ship was problematic. It's different since narumitsu is progressive and narumayo is problematic. That's like saying you can be racist to white people because you can be racist to black people, or sexist against men because you can be sexist to women. It's not the same because straight ships going against canon gay ships deserve it. So no, don't apologize for those gross cissies."

Ummm, surely they are trolling? Nobody really believes this? [and yes of course you can also be sexist to men and racist to 'white people' even if it's less common, but that's besides the point].

Literally that when there is a NON-CANON possible gay pairing for a character and we choose to ship another NON-CANON, straight pairing because we LIKE IT BETTER we are homophobic or something? It's like a bad logical fallacy. It makes no sense.
Don't get me started again on how in no universe is this pairing 'problematic' or even seriously shipped before Maya is 18 and I don't believe finding random pictures or mention of it would ever 'trigger' anyone.
As for fanon pairings that might genuinely be seen as 'problematic' a lot of trauma survivours use those type of pairings to work through their own issues anyway so they are just hurting 'survivours', I don't think they really care about trauma survivours, it's just an insult they heard somewhere they have 'learned' to use.

So it's like some bad, completely inaccurate and illogical caricature has been made of actual serious issues and applied to something trivial and flat out irrelevant that has no affect on other people anyway.
I doubt the trolls have any understanding of the actual issues like gay rights or trauma triggers and don't care anyway, they just heard insults like 'pedophile' and 'homophobic' and throw them around without caring if they're inaccurate, like it's some kind of weapon. (And of course they're just hurting the causes of these types of things, but I don't think they really care about them to start with or whether they're giving them bad PR as their behaviour is not REALLY connected to these issues.)

As for ignore them and they go away, well that's not true is it? I guess we have to ignore them like not be affected by them. Since it's just random noise that makes no sense. The supporting argument for their claims just illogical. We are supposed to think we're morally corrupt because.... no valid reason. It isn't really an encouragement to start posting on Tumblr though is it? Ugh, that's what they want :(
Don't give up, try to think of it like spam in your email or something.
This is all kind of useless because the people on Tumblr probably never come here :larry:

IN BETTER NEWS
I have been enjoying the anime :kissy:
Maybe we should make a separate list of all the friend/shippy scenes....
Although Anime Universe and Game Universe aren't exactly the same one I guess.
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

Don't spoil Dual Destines please!

How did I know there was going to be a bunch of Phoenix x Maya comments? :beef:
Die

What would happen if there were to be a sudden Maya end in this 6th game?

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Are you asking what would happen to those in-game if Maya met an unfortunate end? Or what would happen to the fanbase?

If it's the former, there will be weeping. Lots and lots of weeping, possibly screaming. If it's the latter, there will be weeping. Lots and lots of weeping, definitely screaming.

But of course, Maya won't meet with her end anytime soon because she's too lovable to be killed off. Or forgotten by Capcom, for that matter.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Uh err I meant a surprise Maya end where she gets married to Nick... :oops:

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Hahaha, what a 180. In that case, I say there'll still be plenty of weeping and some screaming; probably happy screams. Or fearful ones, probably in response to Larry's "Hey ladies, I'm still available!"

Speaking of him, out of the three childhood buddies, I firmly believe Larry will be the first one to actually get married. He's the type to actively seek out romantic interests, unlike the other two who show much more restraint, especially as they get older.

...which also kinda limits the available potential pairings with them because building long-term relationships is less likely with more recently encountered partners. So, by procrastinating on marriage and romance, Nick is essentially pulling that noose around him tighter and tighter until he has little room and romantic freedom to maneuver.

Welp, following that (admittedly fallacious) train of logic, looks like we're down to the main cast since the first game.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The count down voices for Maya and Nick smell like shipping material for us.

Quote:
>Nick: Until six days the 6th game will be released... I wonder if Maya has grown up now. I will need to take a good care of Maya so that she can't get into trouble again.
>Maya: Until six days the 6th game will be released... It's been a while last time I met with Nick. I wonder if Nick has grown up now. I will need to take a good care of him again.

Oh yeah here is something GOOD I saw on Tumblr:
NaruMayo Week!

http://narumayo-week.tumblr.com/post/14 ... to-make-an
Quote:
narumayo-week:

Well guys, wouldn’t it be a good time to make an event for our beloved ship Narumayo?

Right! I’m here to officially announce..

10 DAYS OF NARUMAYO!!

10 full days of bright new content to fangirl and cry on! What a delight! Art, fanfiction, AMV, edits, gifs and so much more is accepted! Just give us aLL THE NARUMAYO YOU HAVE!!!

Only things you have to keep in mind:
Most important of all, NO BASHING OR HATE ON OTHER SHIPS!!! 10 Days of Narumayo is NOT running to hate on other people’s interests.

Everything you contribute must be all NEW and ORIGINAL content. No reposting, no copying. We want bright new content!

Have fuuuuuuun!!!

The event will start on July 18th and end on July 27th. Ten days. When you post your contributions, don’t forget to tag it as #10daysofnarumayo2016 in the first five tags of your post! Or if you’re scared of your post getting lost, just tag me in the post with @narumayo-week (in the caption, not in the tags). I’ll reblog every submissions to this very blog.

The prompts are:

July 18th, Day 1: Turnabout Meeting
Remember the day Nick and Maya met…. You remember now? Are you suffering? Yes? Good. Now provide some content related to their first meeting, to that fateful night!! When everything began…

July 19th, Day 2: Turnabout Stepladder Ladder Steplad–
UGH! They do the same thing! Anyway, this day is dedicated to Nick and Maya’s favourite argument… is it a ladder or a stepladder? I guess we’ll never know…

July 20th, Day 3: A Samurai’s Turnabout
You know which Samurai I’m refering to… THAT’S RIGHT! The Steal Samurai! Let’s have Nick and Maya share some Steal Samurai moments! Do they watch some episodes together? YES. Do they cosplay it? ALL TO THE HELL TO THE YES. Those are just ideas, you can do whatever you want with this. You go and see what you choose to do for this day!

July 21st, Day 4: THE First Shipper
The First canon shipper of the game… Of course, I’m talking about Pearls! She’s the one who started it all, she’s responsible for this. Let’s dedicate a day, to thank her for opening our eyes!

July 22nd, Day 5: Let the turnabouts be… Let’s go out!!
Nick and Maya are going out! What would they do? As simple as that.

July 23rd, Day 6: Trust.
Let’s not forget this. Trust is one of the most important things in a relationship and you know how Narumayo is all about trust.

July 24th, Day 7: Let’s switch!
Maya is now an attorney, Nick is now a medium. See what you can do with that…

July 25th, Day 8: Turnabout Shenanigans
Nick and Maya have their shenanigans moments too! A scene you like? A headcanon you have about a little nice fight they could have had? Go ahead, show us!!

July 26th, Day 9: I miss you, my Turnabout…
Distance. Nick and Maya had to endure it, for a long time. They held one, they are strong ones, these two…

July 27th, Day 10: Thank you.
Last but not least, the 10th day. Just a day for Nick to say thank you to Maya, for Maya to say thank you to Nick. For supporting each other, for always cheering up, for just… be there. Thank you.

That’ll be it! Thank you for reading, don’t forget to reblog so every Narumayo shipper in the fandom knows about this event. If you have any questions, you can ask them, the inbox is open!

Of course, every hate messages will be deleted. This event is made so the narumayo shippers can ship peacefully and cheer them up. Don’t. ruin. their. fun. Thanks!

Some sample art for the Spirit of Justice artbook has been released. Look at Nick's little smile as Maya excitedly leads him by the wrist. Usually these artbook pictures have Nick being shocked or frowning, but even the Official Art seems to be taking a turn for the narumayo. (too bad that ugly "sample" mark is obscuring Maya's face!)

http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/26112 ... ok-details

ASCEND

Have a slightly smaller version, but without the huge "sample" mark!

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Nice! Thanks.

Best pair.
:objection:
Who said that?!
Nobody?
:kissy: :not-guilty:

edit:

PHOENIX/MAYA DAY IS SEPTEMBER 5, 2016!
The real day right? GS1 is in 2016....
:kissy:

Look! Pairing Merchandise!
http://www.movic.jp/shop/g/g00692-00340-00017/

Seems they're only stickers though. I want a keychain or something...

OH BOY, 3AM!

Today's Narumayo Day! :gant: And the real one at that, September 5 2016. Remember, you can celebrate your ship, but please don't bash other ships. However, I don't think that will be a problem here. Have a good day!
"The business is on. I am trying to raise the balance for the Gummy Bear so he could submit all the needed Fizzy Cola Bottle Jelly Beans to the Creme Egg for the Peanut M&Ms process to start. Send £1,500.00 via a Giant Gummy Lizard" -Solomon Odonkoh

Ace Procrastinator

While I don't ship them myself, I wish you guys a happy Phaya day

Happy P+M Day! Here's a picture that I made that also ties into my fanfic, "They Shoot Phoenixes, Don't They?" (Phoenix and Maya attending a costume dance)

Hey all, sorry for the long wait (like 7 months o_o), but I’m pleased to announce that the site (ie. our database) is almost ready*!
There’s one last thing: what to call it? My in-development name for it has been “Fey Anthology” since I’m putting a copy of the project on my resume and the name sounded classy but I dunno, we could change it?

You can preview the site here. As you can see there's not much in the way of appearance yet, but it's a start. Also disregard the technical info on the pages: this is my testing copy, not the one we'll be using. I'll change that out for more relevant info later.

*”Ready” meaning all the essential functions work (search, submit, moderation, permissions, etc). Making it look nice is my next task.

Equilibrate Concerto wrote:
Hey all, sorry for the long wait (like 7 months o_o), but I’m pleased to announce that the site (ie. our database) is almost ready*!
There’s one last thing: what to call it? My in-development name for it has been “Fey Anthology” since I’m putting a copy of the project on my resume and the name sounded classy but I dunno, we could change it?

You can preview the site here. As you can see there's not much in the way of appearance yet, but it's a start. Also disregard the technical info on the pages: this is my testing copy, not the one we'll be using. I'll change that out for more relevant info later.

*”Ready” meaning all the essential functions work (search, submit, moderation, permissions, etc). Making it look nice is my next task.

Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, needs a pretty and relevant colour scheme. I can do that if you want (CSS)? And maybe some magatamas or de-Killer card (Maya's picture of Phoenix) or something...

No idea what to call it, but it has to have some keyword stuffing for appearing in search engines, like Phoenix/Maya, NaruMayo etc.

icer wrote:
Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, needs a pretty and relevant colour scheme. I can do that if you want (CSS)? And maybe some magatamas or de-Killer card (Maya's picture of Phoenix) or something...

No idea what to call it, but it has to have some keyword stuffing for appearing in search engines, like Phoenix/Maya, NaruMayo etc.

I guess we should go with a straightforward name. The tumblr blog is 'Narumayo Archive' already but something similar to that.

I'd definitely appreciate help with the colors and stuff. What would I need to send you?

Overruled?

Here, I somehow managed to get a bigger version of that group picture without the Sample thing.

Spoiler:

DynoStretch wrote:
Here, I somehow managed to get a bigger version of that group picture without the Sample thing.

Spoiler:

Thanks for that. Isn't it great?

Also in the art book: concept art where Phoenix has a picture of Maya on his suitcase. If that's not obsession I'm not sure what is... No idea what the text says about it.

http://defaultyhero.tumblr.com/post/149 ... n-phoenixs

Equilibrate Concerto wrote:
I'd definitely appreciate help with the colors and stuff. What would I need to send you?

I'll send a PM.

*bump*

HAPPY PHOENIX/MAYA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our exciting annual holiday.

Hey yo! A devout NaruMayoer here to revive this board! :phoenix: / :maya: all the way, fellas! :kissy:

The Bulbasaur Attorney

They sure have a great relationship, don't they?
<insert witty signature here>

Learn to respect lol

They really do have good relationship and dynamics. I really love seeing them together, whether as a pair romantically or platonically :kissy: :kissy:

Learn to respect lol

just a translation of a mini doujin by wataru_sengoku on twitter :phoenix::maya:

Learn to respect lol

Well it's September 5th so Happy Narumayo day! :kissy:

The Bulbasaur Attorney

(Un)Happy first day that Maya and Phoenix met.

The Bulbasaur Attorney

Hello guys, I'm looking for a fic for a friend. The description they gave me goes as follows: "There was a fic where Phoenix and Maya go to Hazakura and it was like they hooked up in this cabin and there was like 2 OCs and one of their names was Althea but I can't remember what it was called."

Does anyone know a fic that resembles that description?

The cape is self-fluttering

Bulbasaur-Is-Awesome wrote:
Hello guys, I'm looking for a fic for a friend. The description they gave me goes as follows: "There was a fic where Phoenix and Maya go to Hazakura and it was like they hooked up in this cabin and there was like 2 OCs and one of their names was Althea but I can't remember what it was called."

My lame googling brings up "The Rest of the Pieces"

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4960134/1/ ... The-Pieces

I see the name "Althea" as one of the chapter titles. Is this it?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

The Bulbasaur Attorney

Jean Descole wrote:
Bulbasaur-Is-Awesome wrote:

My lame googling brings up "The Rest of the Pieces"

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4960134/1/ ... The-Pieces

I see the name "Althea" as one of the chapter titles. Is this it?

Yes, that was it!

Long Live Phoenix and Maya thread

:phoenix: :maya: PHOENIX/MAYA FANFICTION ARCHIVES :phoenix: :maya:

Hi all,

I know static forums like these aren't as hip as Discord servers and the like, not to mention how inactive this thread in particular has become...

But I'd just like to share some information regarding Phoenix/Maya fanfiction archiving. It might be of interest to a fanfic hunter either now or later, and this forum's been around long enough that I figured this post might stay up for a while. (Sorry in advance if I make a million edits, I'm unfamiliar with the way C-R works and I'm barely awake right now.)

HISTORY

The old Tumblr blog for Phoenix/Maya fanfiction, Narumayo Archive, has been mentioned before on this forum. Narumayo Archive was originally a blog created and hosted at https://narumayoarchive.tumblr.com/ around 2015 (https://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/713.html?thread=10031049).

The purpose of Narumayo Archive was to collect and log Phoenix/Maya fanfiction from all corners of the internet: sorting, tagging, and in some cases even writing summaries for them (in the case of many Phoenix Wright Kink Meme fills). All this work was done manually, with no automation or bots. There was no "quality filter," and basically any fanfic focusing on Phoenix and Maya (romantically, platonically, or both) were logged, but always tagged comprehensively. There was no re-hosting/re-uploading of fanfic involved, as the archive was essentially just a well-organized collection of links, making it easier for readers to find what they're looking for. (The exception was if a fanfic author submitted their work in full directly to the Archive for posting, instead of just sending a link.)

The collected fanfictions in question came from a variety of sources, the primary ones being:
- Fanfiction.net (FFnet): https://www.fanfiction.net/
- Archive Of Our Own (AO3): https://archiveofourown.org/
- Livejournal (LJ): https://www.livejournal.com/
- Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/
- Phoenix Wright Kink Meme (PWKM) (originally at https://bludhavens.livejournal.com/, but is now at Dreamwidth: https://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/ (active) and https://pw-kink-meme-archive.dreamwidth.org/ (archive of Livejournal parts)).

However, not long after the Tumblr NSFW purge in late 2018 (https://fanlore.org/wiki/Tumblr_NSFW_Content_Purge), narumayoarchive.tumblr.com was flagged as adult (likely due to the posts linking to, or being tagged as, Mature/Explicit-rated/NSFW fanfics), and could no longer be accessed or viewed by users who weren't already following it.

This was predictable, of course, which was why the Narumayo Archive Tumblr was imported into a Wordpress blog. As such, Narumayo Archive currently resides at https://narumayoarchive.wordpress.com/.

All of the original Tumblr posts were successfully moved to Wordpress, with some minor issues that could make tag searching difficult (see https://narumayoarchive.wordpress.com/updates/). Some new fanfics were added to the Archive after the move from Tumblr to Wordpress, but not many.

PROBLEM

That said, the Narumayo Archive at Wordpress hasn't been updated since 2018.

Currently, as of this post, the closest thing to an active Phoenix/Maya fanfiction archive is https://ao3feed-narumayo.tumblr.com/. This blog seems to be run automatically with a bot, and essentially does what the old Narumayo Archive(s) did, except much better and more efficiently. However, this blog only keeps track of fanfiction posted to Archive Of Our Own. On top of that, it only tracks and posts newly posted fanfiction, and does not work backwards. For example, the bot does not currently search for old and buried Phoenix/Maya fanfic on LiveJournal accounts from 2005, unlike the old Narumayo Archive(s).

AO3 Tumblr bot aside, there also exists a Pastebin that reuploaded some deleted Phoenix/Maya fanfiction, at https://pastebin.com/u/narumayoarchive. While a boon in terms of archival purposes, it's definitely more dubious in ethics for those who disagree with fanfic reuploads altogether.

Between the inactive Narumayo Archive Wordpress blog, AO3 Narumayo Feed Tumblr, and the deleted fanfic Pastebin, I found that there a lot of Phoenix/Maya fanfics that would slip through the gaps and could only be found by manually checking a dozen different websites. This is especially bad for Phoenix Wright Kink Meme fills, which take a bit of digging to find (despite the efforts of anon_press (https://anon-press.dreamwidth.org/), which actively summarizes daily updates on the Meme).

Basically, lots of lost Phoenix/Maya fanfics. :sadshoe:

SOLUTION (?)

I've recently found a potential new option for archiving Phoenix/Maya fanfic, which I'd like to share:

I'm not sure whether this is common knowledge, but it's actually possible to bookmark an external work on AO3 at https://archiveofourown.org/external_works/new (or click the "Bookmark External Work" button at the top-right hand corner of your AO3 Bookmarks page). What this means is that you can post the link to a fanfic hosted outside AO3, while also adding tags/warnings/summary/etc to it. This would then create a new post dedicated to the fanfic on AO3 without rehosting/reuploading it, and the link would take you to the original site the fanfic was posted. AO3's External Bookmarking system is exactly what Narumayo Archive was.

In addition, while I haven't found time to explore it much myself, AO3 also has a "Collections" feature (https://archiveofourown.org/faq/collections-and-challenges?language_id=en). Collections are, well, collections of fanfiction that can be left open, either moderated or unmoderated, and have anonymous contributors from the general public.

I'd been thinking that a "moderated AO3 Collection for Phoenix/Maya fanfiction that is open to External Bookmark contributions by public contributors" would be a great new alternative to archiving Phoenix/Maya fanfic. It would allow for multiple contributors instead of just a few, which would keep it alive for longer. That said, an open collection would also be more open to abuse and spam if not looked after. I'm also unsure about whether AO3's External Bookmarks can be shared publicly to Collections, as I haven't tried it out myself. Even if it's not currently an option, it could become one in the future, as AO3 is regularly updated with new archival features.

If there is any interest (or even if not), I'll see if I can put together this public Phoenix/Maya AO3 Collection and update here on Court Records if I can get the whole External Bookmarking thing to work with it. That said, I'm rather busy, so anyone is welcome to try it out first. Even if I started this project, I might not have the time to moderate it.

CONCLUSION

Anyway, the purpose of this post was to inform anybody interested in Phoenix/Maya fanfiction about the old archives, be them just a fanfic reader, or someone with the knowledge and resources to potentially create a much better archive of Phoenix/Maya fanfiction in the future. Personally, the ideal fanfic archive would be comprehensive, well-organized, easily accessible, and a lot more well-suited for the internet test of time than a couple fickle Tumblr blogs (or a Wordpress blog that won't be around forever, either). An ideal archive would also consider archiving other textual Phoenix/Maya content such as writing prompts from the Phoenix Wright Kink Meme or analytical essays/meta (as the Narumayo Archive attempted to do: https://narumayoarchive.wordpress.com/essay-archive/).

Regardless, I hope this post is useful to you Phoenix/Maya fans. Any new suggestions on how to help archive Phoenix/Maya fanfiction across the internet would be welcome.

On a side note, should anyone be interested in managing/updating the Narumayo Archive at Wordpress, feel free to send a message through the Contact Form at https://narumayoarchive.wordpress.com/contact/.

The Narumayo Archive Wordpress, as is, is unlikely to be updated any time soon. It's a shame, since there's been plenty of Phoenix/Maya fanfic created since the last update, and I'm sure they're all worthwhile reads. Fanfic can just be hard to find sometimes if you're not actively searching 24/7. A good fanfic archive or two could help make the search a lot easier.

Thanks for reading! :pearl:

TL;DR: We don't have a complete/active Phoenix/Maya fanfiction archive right now, but we can start one on Archive Of Our Own if we have multiple people helping out.

PlayerC

icer wrote:
*bump*

HAPPY PHOENIX/MAYA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our exciting annual holiday.

Hello, icer, I'm one of your admirers from China. I love your analyzing work about Phoenix-Maya partner relationship and their parallels in GS3Partner. If it's okay with you, I would like to translate the whole work into Chinese and spread it unprofitably to Chinese Ace of Attorney fans, so I hereby sincerely ask your permission to do so, (and hope that you will approve.)

Ace Detective

Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:
On an unrelated note i'm also a supporter of :odoroki: and :minuki:.

Did you uh... beat Apollo Justice? Because maybe that would change your mind...?

Also uh... would technically be illegal unless Trucy turned 16 while Apollo is still 18

Maya would still be here by my side.

Is this specific form dead, or are we all just eagerly lying in wait for a new AA game to be announced?

I'm fairly new to the fandom, only played my first AA game, the trilogy on switch, about two months ago, but quickly became a fan of the series and a narumayo supporter - what's up with the narumayo community nowdays? I don't know what the narumayo community looked like following spirit of justice, but the narumayo activity seemed to dwindle back in 2016, which I would have figured would be prime time for narumayo support to kick back up again if anything. Perhaps we are all lurking in the shadows, waiting to emerge when the time is right.

Anyway, stay strong fellow shippers, as with TGS this year recently having Maya appear in promotional stuff, we may have our 7th game soon, and hopefully that means more Nick and Maya. :phoenix: :maya:

P.S. if anyone's looking for a new narumayo read, I'm working on a fanfiction myself! It's about Phoenix and Maya shortly after his disbarment, and is my personal headcanon as to the events that occurred. Go give it some support please!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13695703/1 ... g-Anywhere

Maya would still be here by my side.

DynoStretch wrote:

Spoiler:

Also, if this official artwork isn't ship fuel, then I don't know what it.
Page 157 of 158 [ 6281 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby