Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 4 of 102[ 4073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 102  Next

Re: You know you play too much Phoenix Wright when...*SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

I hope I don't repeat anything. I tried to read through everything, but I was rushing. ^^;;

Also, I think it's pretty needless to say that I'm guilty of all of these.

<3 When you talk about PW/GS so much that you actually get your parents interested in it.
<3 When you nickname your friends after PW characters. (I <3 my Edgey~)
<3 When you have an objection battle with your ex-girlfriend over the phone... who hasn't even played the games yet. (just did this one this afternoon)
<3 When you set a person's "OBJECTION" as your ring-tone for when you get a text-message. (if you can guess which one I have you get a cookie.)

♥Sara L. Wright♥

Well, I tried to as well but I'll just tell mine :)

-When your ringtone is "Cornered" and that someone around you knows it and talks to you about it (Really happened to me!)
-When you actually wish it was all true and you would be part of it.
-When you wish to date someone like your favorite character (Oh I wish I could find a Phoenix! lol ;))
-When you are willing to pay almost 100$ postage for 3 Gyakuten Saiban books imported from japan
-When you make yourself part of the AA universe (Fandom...!)

I'm more than guilty to all of that!
♥Feenie 4 ever!♥

Poppy, I'm guessing... Edgeworth? I mean, who couldn't love him? :edgy:

Anywho, let's all gather around the virtual campfire for another obsession story!

I help in a 6th grade art class, and a new rotation of kids came in today. The teacher starts showing basic art techniques with circles, so she draws Mickey Mouse. One of the kids then says her grandmother knew Walt Disney.

Art Teacher: Wow! I'd really like to talk to her.
Kid Whose Name I Cannot Remember: She's "not here anymore." (You see where this is going...)
Art Teacher: Oh. Well, it still would have been cool to talk to her.
Call up your favorite spirit-medium-in-training Maya Fey! :maya: NO, I didn't say it, but I thought it!

Then the next class, (they are half-block classes: 45 minutes each) there's a girl named MIA. *silent SPAZZ* The weirdest experience ever! Okay, now I have to write an essay about Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, so bye!

Kinokiita wrote:
Poppy, I'm guessing... Edgeworth?

Ditto. Edgeworth probably has the best voice.

You know you're obsessed with AA when:

Every single instance of someone air-guitaring reminds you of Klavier.

You get all excited because 'Educational Maintenance Allowance' is abbreviated to 'EMA.'

Both of those happened to me today.

no not like that

...you play bord games with your 6-year-old cousin and you pick the bordeaux peg because it reminds you of Edgeworth. +caughs+

...Hopefully someday... xD

You like to know everyones secrets so you could break their psycho locks....
or if you even say they have psycho locks when they lie/hide something.
ImageImageImageImage

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

When your MSN icon is :chinami: and you freak out when nobody knows who she is (Guilty)
When you freak out when someone you meet has the same name as an AA character (So very, very guilty)
You learn Japanese and want to move to either Japan or America when you grow up, because they get games quicker and we don't cosplay over here (Guilty)
You want to name your children after AA people when you have children and want to marry someone with an AA surname so it works even better (Guilty)
You start jumping up and down like :pearl: when you're happy (Guilty, I'm afraid)

Salutation Here wrote:
Kinokiita wrote:
Poppy, I'm guessing... Edgeworth?

Ditto. Edgeworth probably has the best voice.

Nope and nope. XD Think outside the fandom box just a bit. If you want a clue, look at my other posts.

Um... Franzy? :franny:

Roman Law Ace Attorney

[quote="Mayaluff"]When your MSN icon is :chinami: quote]

When your password is :chinami: related
Enjoying the best of Law! IN SPACE!
Ace Attorney in training

Love isn't for everyone...

Having a Luke Atmey obsession

I only have a few, and are quilty of a lot of these on here!

-You record your favorite objections onto your mp3 player, and when your sister borrows it to listen to music, she gets mad at you when :franny: and :karma: come up a lot. (Yeah....Really guilty of this one!)

-You force your sister to become a von Karma with you because it'd be fun, and you'd have a really pretty sister (Franzie), but she chooses to become a Fey because she thinks Pearl's cute, and because Franzie always whips Gumshoe, and previously stated sister has never played any PW game.

-When you make it your goal this summer to get your hair like Adrian has it so you can look even more like her. (Guilty)

-When your mom says that she heard you yelling "Objection!" in your sleep, and asks who was on trial.

Yeah, I know those weren't that good, but it's all I could think of that happened to me. :garyuu:
Currently obsessed with: Franziska von Karma, Manfred von Karma, Luke Atmey

Sig made by Seether! Thanks!

Kinokiita wrote:

XD No. Try again? *has a feeling we're just going to be slowly narrowing it down*

Poppy Cox wrote:
Kinokiita wrote:

XD No. Try again? *has a feeling we're just going to be slowly narrowing it down*

My guess is :karma: .

Sorry, I didn't mean to message this to you. :beef: I accidently hit PM instead of Reply. I'm sorry!

Ha ha. XD It's alright. I did it too, once. And... XD Yay, you win! Though it seems a bit unfair, considering we were just discussing the TOTAL AWESOMENESS of von Karmy. But then again, you did look at my posts. lol! Oh well.

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE! =D *shall now stop spamming this thread with her ridiculous guessing game*

I'm just here for the Butterbeer.

Waaaa I feel so guilty right now...
hmm... *wonders what to call my clarinet*....--erm hehe

- when you spend all your "free time"(= every spare second you have after finishing tests or assignments in class) doodling star-shaped and/or chibi PW characters *cough* and some Trauma Center for me*cough* (mega GUILTY)
- when you desperately search the internet for PW music for the Piano/Clarinet (GUILTY)
- when you have 4 variations of Godot's theme on your PSP (GUILTY)
- when your PSP background is PW (GUILTY)
- when you frantically search around the globe (almost literally) for pieces of your cosplay costume, which we shall hypothetically say is Young Ema (my little brothers shall be mini Phoenix and mini Apollo ^-^) (uber GUILTY)
- when you think of Godot EVERY (yes, every) time you set foot in a Starbucks coffee shop ( :godot: GUILTY)
- whenever you look at the bananas in the produce section, Wellington pops in your head (hehe GUILTY)

I'll leave it at there for now

Poppy Cox wrote:
Ha ha. XD It's alright. I did it too, once. And... XD Yay, you win! Though it seems a bit unfair, considering we were just discussing the TOTAL AWESOMENESS of von Karmy. But then again, you did look at my posts. lol! Oh well.

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE! =D *shall now stop spamming this thread with her ridiculous guessing game*

Yay! I win!! :edgy: And, yes, von Karmy (I'm gonna call him that from now on!) is totally awesome! :karma:

And just so I don't get in trouble for going off-topic:

-When you lose yourself in your own PW world and dream you are with certain characters *cough* :karma: and :franny:*cough*
...hope no one posted something like that already...

"Battle is my forte!"

Jade wrote:

I've decided to call my bass clarinet Chihiro. And when I get my own that one will still be Chihiro cause I said so. I love how there is many people crazy enough to name their instruments. After video game characters. X3

Also, VON KARMA as a favorite character? Interesting. Ziska's cool. Manfred kind of scares me but I guess he's kind of cool too. XD

Hm...need something on topic...

You'll stay up several hours later then you want too because inspiration hit for a drawing of Franziska. [guh. seriously. Edgeworth too. darn inspiration.]

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

You know you've played too much Phoenix Wright when you act like you've literally been punched every time you're wrong.
(Yeah, that's a lot of fun for friends to make fun of you for...)
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

Sakuro wrote:
Jade wrote:

I've decided to call my bass clarinet Chihiro. And when I get my own that one will still be Chihiro cause I said so. I love how there is many people crazy enough to name their instruments. After video game characters. X3

Also, VON KARMA as a favorite character? Interesting. Ziska's cool. Manfred kind of scares me but I guess he's kind of cool too. XD

You'll stay up several hours later then you want too because inspiration hit for a drawing of Franziska. [guh. seriously. Edgeworth too. darn inspiration.]

Well, my friends call me a "von karmie" at school, so... (I know I'll be "Sarah von Karma" by the end of the school year...)

To add to yours:
-You stay up later than you want to with your DS on because you refuse to stop drawing your Karmy and Franzie picture until you get their facial expressions right. My sister gets annoyed when she's trying to get to sleep and all she hears is the clicking in and out of the DS card.

-You begin drawing pictures of yourself as an AA character with the other characters, to pretend you're all friends.

I have to say this. It's just too funny not to.

<3 When you start to crossover Phoenix Wright and lovable Disney-esque fairytales. Such a Cinderella.
Yes, my friend and I are doing this. Right now. At this very moment.

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

xrainexloirex wrote:
Sakuro wrote:
Jade wrote:

Well, my friends call me a "von karmie" at school, so... (I know I'll be "Sarah von Karma" by the end of the school year...)

To add to yours:
-You stay up later than you want to with your DS on because you refuse to stop drawing your Karmy and Franzie picture until you get their facial expressions right. My sister gets annoyed when she's trying to get to sleep and all she hears is the clicking in and out of the DS card.

-You begin drawing pictures of yourself as an AA character with the other characters, to pretend you're all friends.

I once did that with :maya: It didn't turn out half bad, but I think my little sister was on the verge of strangling me.

I would totally draw piccies of myself as an AA character, had I the patience/artistic talent. I do write a helluva lot of fanfics where I'm in them, though. :shoe:

I write a lot of fanfics as well...where I'm a von Karma...engaged to Luke Atmey...and we have a daughter... (even though that would never happen in the AA universe!)

-You write fanfics with seriously unrealistic outcomes, just because you hate how something in the game went/ended.

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

xrainexloirex wrote:
-You write fanfics with seriously unrealistic outcomes, just because you hate how something in the game went/ended.

I do that all the time, e.g. when Mia was murdered I made it so that :phoenix: got there early and clobbered :redd: with "The Thinker" and got away with murder on the grounds that Redd was a jackass. Not that that would happen, but I can dream...

Quote:
I do that all the time, e.g. when Mia was murdered I made it so that got there early and clobbered with "The Thinker" and got away with murder on the grounds that Redd was a jackass. Not that that would happen, but I can dream...

I like it... :larry:

Anywho, I thought of some good ones, and I am NOT GUILTY, so my conscience isn't so freaking heavy.

- When you look on an Upper Deck website for Steel Samurai cards (I can see people doing that though...)
- When you SERIOUSLY consider getting your name changed
- When you GET your name changed
- When you want to play the PW music for your band concert (*cough*sakuro*cough*)
- When you watch Canterbury's Law and wonder why they don't slam their desks when they object (Okay, I did that)

And I don't know what to name my set of orchestra bells (mallet percussion)! I'll take any suggestions!

This silt just got real

-When your mobile phone background is Phoenix pointing and yelling 'You're lying, dammit! And I can prove it!'

-When your English teacher asks the question, 'What is a contradiction?' and instead of answering you just sit and laugh at the fact that the word 'contradiction' can actually be used outside of a PW game

-When you talk your friends through each case, even though they only know it as 'that lawyer game'

When you have a handball/dodgeball contest in which you name your team after an AA organisation, then proceed to point and yell 'Objection!' whenever a foul is commited, or 'Take That!' whenever someone loses.

I did all those today.

Text never lies.

Location: England- and it DOESN'T rain every day. It rains every other day.

You know you're obsessed when (like me):

You're growing your hair out to look like Mia

You can find references from Phoenix Wright to real life situations

You compare yourself to Viola (I had the layers before I saw Viola-honest!)

You can compare your friends to characters (My mate looks like Diego. I think that's just me!?)

You go on and on about Phoenix Wright until your friends and family know the names of characters (and feel like doing this :headbang:)

You have Phoenix Wright drawings plastered round your house

You want your ringtone to be Godot's theme

You have to stop yourself from laughing when someone says 'justice'

You ask if you can have a whip for your birthday

You want a tree, so you can call it 'Charley' (I have a plant called Kate, but no Charley)

You suddenly get a huge craving for coffee

You dream up whole cases when you should be concentrating on some maths thing.

I am GUILTY for all of the above :edgy:
"I can't believe they turned something so stylish into a fat bloke with a lollipop!"
(My mom, talking about the Simpsons version of the beginning of Mad Men)

Last edited by CharleyPlant on Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

an awesome avvy by my best friend Harumi

Poppy Cox wrote:

<3 When you start to crossover Phoenix Wright and lovable Disney-esque fairytales. Such a Cinderella.

How about you call the crossover Kingdom Wright or Phoenix Hearts?

Made by the fabulous Vickinator!

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

CharleyPlant wrote:
You know you're obsessed when (like me):

You can find references from Phoenix Wright to real life situations
You can compare your friends to characters (My mate looks like Diego. I think that's just me!?)
You go on and on about Phoenix Wright until your friends and family know the names of characters (and feel like doing this :headbang:)
You want your ringtone to be Godot's theme

...Guilty. :udgy: XD
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:
Poppy Cox wrote:

How about you call the crossover Kingdom Wright or Phoenix Hearts?

XD Woooow, epic.

=D THIS JUST HAPPENED TODAY, FOLKS!

<3 When a girl goes up to make a speech about COFFEE and you automatically think "LOLOL, GODOT"!

Speaking of coffee:

Today at lunch, my friends and I were talking about our weekends, and someone mentioned they had "like, ten cups of coffee yesterday to stay awake for my mom", and you whine that they didn't finish the trial, and only one of your other friends in the group laughs because he's the only one who plays PW.

an awesome avvy by my best friend Harumi

-Everytime you see coffee you think of Godot.(guilty)

Made by the fabulous Vickinator!

When you desperately try to shoehorn as much AA stuff into your final drama performance as you can. I am VERY guilty of this. So far I've got:

My character using the Perceive System in one scene,
Pointing and yelling 'HOLD IT!' and 'GOTCHA!'
Quoting Edgeworth - 'sometimes the truth may be tragic, but it would a greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it.'
I ad-libbed something during rehearsal about locks over someone's heart.

I'm trying to set up one scene as a Phoenix-Edgeworth conversation, without actually telling anyone that I am (because then they wouldn't let me.)

I also tried to get my group to let me use AA music, but they frowned upon it. Apparently Jailer's Elegy, Reminiscence - I Blame You and Reminiscence - DL-6 Case are too 'happy sounding'. What the hell?

Ha. Sakuro would try to do that. I still need instrument names!

^ Ji Hye Jang

I shit you not, one of the reasons me and my ex broke up is because she got sick of me saying "Objection!" "Prove it!" "You don't have any evidence!" all the time... :(

When I was in Japan, I also made my homestay father play PW a bit. He quite liked it. O_O
Proud creator of the first released PWLib-made fangame! ^_^

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

Caitlin wrote:
-When your English teacher asks the question, 'What is a contradiction?' and instead of answering you just sit and laugh at the fact that the word 'contradiction' can actually be used outside of a PW game

-When you talk your friends through each case, even though they only know it as 'that lawyer game'

I'm guilty of those two. Except that my friends usually tune themselves out when I start talking about Phoenix Wright, because I just go on and on...

Gumshoe's worshipper

Man, that's sad :/

But, back to the main topic, you know you play too much AA when:
- During a class trial of Macbeth (where you are assigned prosecutor's role) you laugh like Klavier and point like Edgeworth
- You have Phoenix's "Objection" as SMS sound in your mobile
- You force everyone to proving their claims on some issues
- You object to your English teacher
- You think of Godot every time you see a cup of DARK coffee or a toster oven

I confess to all of this -.-

You play too much AA when...
-You and your sister have trials over everything, her being the procescutor and you being the defense attorney.

True! Latest trial: Who knocked her backpack over.

You know you play too much AA when...

- You frequently yell objection whether or not you have a reason to, and no one around you reacts anymore. (guilty)

-You frequently yell objection whether or not you have a reason to and the people around you automatically respond with "overruled." (GUITLY)

- the only german you know is from AA or AA fanfics, and you actually use that limited knowledge in conversations. (hmm, thats a bit of AJ though i guess... but i learned most of my german from Franziska fics. XD)

- when you pose like a AA character and you dont notice untill someone else points it out (guilty)

- when you freaking MAKE YOURSELF A HOBOHAT or godot visor (poorly made, but still XD) and actually WEAR THEM IN PUBLIC (guilty.... lol.)

- when you're alone in a department store, or with a younger sibling, and you immediately head to the suits and formal stuff, dress up like characters from AA, and take pictures of youself/each other. (guilty)

- when someone is taking a picture of you, your immediate reaction is to pose like your objecting. yelling objection is optional. (guilty)

- when (if you draw) your entire sketchbook is filled with nothing but AA themed pics (guilteh)

- when you actually convinced your parent(s) to play AA (guilteh XD)

- when you've pretty much gotten all of your friends to play AA too. (guilty)

- when they're not as obsessed over it as you are. (guilty)

OHEMJEEE.

Guilty of all of these.

-When you wear a huge Gavinners necklace in public and have to explain it when people ask.

-When you drink coffee against your will just to see what the hell Godot's talking about.

-When you realize your best friend's evil cat (named Dollie) has a lot in common with Dalhia.

-When you have had Guilty Love stuck in your head for over a week.

-When you sign up for this site.

-When you have turned 4 other people into addicts like you.

-When you have explained case 3-5 and 3-4 to your parents/friends on multiple occasions.

-When you take every opportunity presented to you to write fanfiction and pass it off as homework.

-When you have a playlist of PW songs on your iPod.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Page 4 of 102 [ 4073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 102  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby