Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 17 of 17[ 649 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Re: Zak Gramarye is a JERK (Spoilers lol~)Topic%20Title

Green Dragon

Jozerick wrote:
I know it's pretty late, but I'd like to reply. The comics are now hosted here.

Thank you very much! I was looking for them in the whole internet :)

DragDen wrote:
Jozerick wrote:
I know it's pretty late, but I'd like to reply. The comics are now hosted here.

Though sadly not all hiimdaisy's work (at least for the Ace Attorney ones) were saved there. Like one about Emma and Klavier's nightmare. Really regret not saving them to my hard drive last time. Real pity :larry:

I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!

You know, I was just replaying Apollo Justice recently, and I have to agree. Zak is the cause of everything wrong that happened in this game. You can't help but feel sorry for Phoenix.

Gettin' Old!

hasfarr wrote:
You know, I was just replaying Apollo Justice recently, and I have to agree. Valant is the cause of everything wrong that happened in this game. You can't help but feel sorry for Phoenix.

Fix'd
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The man who decides the verdict

Pierre wrote:
hasfarr wrote:
You know, I was just replaying Apollo Justice recently, and I have to agree. Magnifi is the cause of everything wrong that happened in this game. You can't help but feel sorry for Phoenix.

Double Fix'd

What is my liiiife?!?

Every single Gramarye is a jerk. I mean, no matter how ill-suited Phoenix is to being a father, he still managed to bring up Trucy better than her mother or any of the others.

Prolific Writer

Gerkuman wrote:
Every single Gramarye is a jerk. I mean, no matter how ill-suited Phoenix is to being a father, he still managed to bring up Trucy better than her mother or any of the others.

:objection:

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that score. It's true that none of the Gramaryes were exactly paragons of virtue, but I don't think it's fair to berate Thalassa when we don't know that much about her compared to the other three members of the troupe. We don't know how she raised Trucy before the accident, and we don't know if she was better or worse than Phoenix. And before anyone points out that she abandoned Apollo, I'm sure she had a good reason for it.

Spoiler: My own take on Thalassa
My theory is that she abandoned Apollo because she didn't know if she could look after him while dealing with her husband's death. And perhaps up until the accident, she didn't know if she did the right thing or not.

However, I digress. This thread is about Zak, not Thalassa. And Zak might come off as a jerk in some (okay, quite a few) instances, but I think he's still a good guy at heart. So were all of the Gramaryes, really. As they say, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

I read those comicstrips, found them hilarious, and sort of have to agree with them. Zak is a jerk, but every person is a jerk somewhere. And, as mentioned before, being a jerk is not a crime... sadly. It would fill prisons up pretty fast if it was.

Quote:
Valant is really the guilty party with the whole Magnifi misunderstanding. Had he not framed Zak, the suicide would've been obvious.

I disagree on that.
I check the Court Record upon starting any trial, so I took a look at the Crime Scene Photo and I instantly saw two gunshot wounds. But looking at it, it shows nothing that somehow really proves the suicide. I mean, there was no gunpowder around the wound, after all. And that gun had a long barrel, he would need extra room to hold it away from him to avoid getting powder on it.

As for Zak and Valant and that horrible trial.... Can't really say it's all Zak's fault. Had Zak shown the real diary page to Phoenix, he would've thrown the fake one out and that whole fiasco with forged evidence wouldn't have happened. But consider this: the real page both implicates and releases Zak of guilt a bit.
There he is, a paper saying he's got the rights and the master dead. It gives motive - the sooner the guy is dead, the sooner he can legally perform those tricks on stage. But it also proves that Magnifi and Zak had a good, trusting relationship.
And regarding Valant... had he admitted that he was incapable of shooting anyone and that he heard a gunshot after leaving the room, neither of them had really been at fault. Although, for that, Valant would have to confess to tampering with the crime scene. And that was premeditated, as he said so. And nobody can really believe a witness who admits to that. (unless it's every other PW Case except 2-4)

C-A

Dracarys!

So, I noticed that despite being one of Hiimdaisy's more popular comics, this doesn't have a voice dub on Youtube yet. Anybody else want to help put one together?
Page 17 of 17 [ 649 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)