Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 4 of 17[ 679 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next

Re: GS4 Spoiler DiscussionTopic%20Title

ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!

Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

WAIT! WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT!!
Spoiler: Hobohodo's locket
NICK HAS A DAUGHTER?! I KNOW THE HAT SAYS "PAPA" AND EVERYTHING, BUT NICK HAS A DAUGHTER?!?!

Meekins I wonder how long it will take for the shock to wear off... Taser
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Naila, please tell me you're in some country that isn't America so you'll be updating with info frequently >.> Otherwise it's going to be a long evening and afternoon for me here in China :(
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

Android 21 3/7 wrote:
NICK HAS A DAUGHTER?! I KNOW THE HAT SAYS "PAPA" AND EVERYTHING, BUT NICK HAS A DAUGHTER?!?!

Uh... yeah.

Spoiler:
She's Minuki

Where have you been? :P

ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!

Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Android 21 3/7 wrote:

Uh... yeah.

Spoiler:
She's Minuki

Where have you been? :P

Meekins Yeah I know! I read! But the most important thing for me was getting over the first shock before I get over that second one! Meekins Gwaaaahhhhhh....
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*

Master of sharp things!

Here's a question for anyone who finished Case 1:

Spoiler: Prosecutor Payne
What happens to Payne when you win the trial? Does he have any more original animations, or does he just give up or what?

Last edited by Blademaster_Orca on Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Naila, please tell me you're in some country that isn't America so you'll be updating with info frequently >.> Otherwise it's going to be a long evening and afternoon for me here in China :(

I really want to tell you that but I can't...(falls down onto the dry ground of pacific coast.)

It is very surprising that nobody in China is posting the spoilers, they got the ROM long time ago and many of them are able to read Japanese, way better than me.

My sources come from different people in different countries...some are in Japan and some in HK and TW, I try to double/triple -confirm before I post, but when HK is resting and JP playing, or vice-versa, I am left with my poor Japanese...the good thing is that they are more likely to have a similar schedule as you, instead of us in America. Minuki

Well the problem is they're probably posting the spoilers in Chinese. REading Chinese is not my strong suit >.>

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Well the problem is they're probably posting the spoilers in Chinese. REading Chinese is not my strong suit >.>

I have some friends looking for them in simplified Chinese. Can't find anything at all.

This is going to be my last batch before I go to sleep. About the 2nd case.

Spoiler:
Odoroki was on his mission to find all the panties, plus a small Ramen(noodle) merchant's "BBQ House" cart/booth. All of them were missing and Naruhodo suspected that they are all related to each other, including his accident.

Later on he found the hit-and-run car in a hospital's parking lot which was next
to the park and the Ramen House, with a cell phone (underneath) and Minuki's
panty(in the pipe).

After that a girl came to his office, approached him and asked for his help. She had a
fiance, the doggy guy in that Blue Badger shirt, was born to be the gang's next leader.
He was seen some nights before, running from a murder scene and is now the prime
suspect of the case. The victim is a middle-aged surgeon, who owns a hospital - the
one where he found the car.

When he was investigating in Sympathy park, he found the Brom Lady's panty in a
red box, also the cart.

During court testimonies it was learned that the suspect indeed knew about the surgeon,
and regarded him as a fake. In the past he had been admitted to that hospital as a patient,
but the operation failed and he had to leave the hospital, unhealed, and redo it. He came
off as if he had a perfect reason to kill the surgeon.

The witness of the murder(an University student) saw the surgeon with the cart, and the
suspect walking to him holding something in his hand, looking suspicious. Then suddenly
with a cry a gun shot was heard, the victim got hit right on the forehead, stared at
him, and fell. Suspect quickly ran off the scene, dropping the pistol. Then he used the
his cell phone to call the police, the police arrived in 10 minutes. (for those who are
playing it, find the contradiction on his cell phone)

Later on it was revealed the witness is none other than the thief himself. He provided
false information of the murder, to get off from his other crimes. The cart's location is
a big contradiction.The panties are not related to the actual case...
but poor Odoroki had to keep them in his pocket and wave them as evidences in court.
Both panties. Dr. Grey In the end the witness was convicted of his wrong-doings.

This is the first half of the case. Looks like the suspects' hospital file will tell big
stories on the next day.

Last edited by Naila on Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coooool.

Where are you getting this? If it's Simp. Chinese my roommate might be able to help me read >.>

Edit: Whoops, I fail at reading.

Thanks for everything you've posted, anyway! :D

I can't figure out what the panty thief had to do with the case, though >.> Either way it's hilarious.

Defend til the End!

tsurikato wrote:
Spoiler:
i was actually secretly hoping that Maya worked side-by-side with him in the entertainment company. make his day and the shows more interesting, i guess. >w<;

but i think that's my fangirl-side showing.

Spoiler:
Maya Fey So what have you been up to since you quit law, Nick?
Hobohodo Well, I managed to get a job in the entertainment industry. It's nothing special. I pretty much get paid to sit around and watch and evaluate the latest TV shows all day.... hey, are you ok? Your eyes are watering..
Maya Fey (sniffle) Nick... you have never appeared more beautiful to me than you do at this very moment. MARRY ME!!

Built For The Kill

I SWEAR I ALMOST HAD A FRIGGEN HEART ATTACK FROM READING ALL THESE SPOILERS...

In fact, when I saw "the screenshot" (You know which one.), I even screamed out loud and woke up Livolt (My dog)... Oh well. At least my own GS4 copy's coming in 12 hours. HELL YEAH! :P

Alright! Question (And Weird Theory) time!

Spoiler:
So... Now that we know that Garyuu 1.0's been the bad guy all along, have we got any more info on why he wanted revenge on Naruhodou? I get the "ZOMFGZ! That faker cheats during trials!" thing, but I wonder why he'd go to all the trouble?

Anybody else think that Garyuu 1.0 had a Godot-ish reason? -.-

And...

Spoiler:
About Minuki... Any info on who her mother is? Or, if she's really adopted, who her real parents are?

... Anbody else thinks she might actually be Chihiro's daughter from Souryuu and Naruhodou adopted her when he found out?

No seriously. I think it may be possible. When women get pregnant, they gain weight and their breasts become bigger. Not to sound perverted, but upon comparing GS3 Chihiro to GS Chihiro, add to that her previous relationship with Souryuu, I think it's possible. Highly unlikely, but possible...

Then again, she'd be WAAAY too young if that were the case...

So does that mean that Pearl = Minuki is true?

And...

Spoiler:
Have we got any new info on Akane? Is the rumored relationship between her and Naruhodou true? Does she, by any rare, highly and very unlikely chance, have a son named Hideki?

I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.

comin' around

Toby Danger wrote:
Spoiler:
:maya: So what have you been up to since you quit law, Nick?
Hobohodo Well, I managed to get a job in the entertainment industry. It's nothing special. I pretty much get paid to sit around and watch and evaluate the latest TV shows all day.... hey, are you ok? Your eyes are watering..
Maya Fey (sniffle) Nick... you have never appeared more beautiful to me than you do at this very moment. MARRY ME!!

YOU WIN!!!

OMGSH NAILA I LOVE YOU<3

Last edited by tsurikato on Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*insert something witty here*

Spoiler:
Akane is Ema, not Minuki

Novice bimbo

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Here's a question for anyone who finished Case 1:

Spoiler: Prosecutor Payne
What happens to Payne when you win the trial? Does he have any more original animations, or does he just give up or what?

Spoiler:
Sorry, Payne has no more new animations besides his hair flip.

Hidden secret Ema/Phoenix love!

Hobohodo / Older Ema still works. Of course, Phoenix could just be reluctent to talk about his past in general but I'm pretty sure Ema sleeps in his box.

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

MrLegend wrote:
Hobohodo / Older Ema still works. Of course, Phoenix could just be reluctent to talk about his past in general but I'm pretty sure Ema sleeps in his box.

Spoiler: Yes.
Yes, that seems the most logical choice at the moment, seeing as they both (Minuki & Ema) have brown hair, and hey, there have to be a few genetics here, right? Although brown hair can turn black at later ages.. Yuusaku
If we go witht he brown theory, the possible candidates are: Angel Starr , Lana , Maggy , Pearl , Mia Fey, Devasque , Mareka , Older Ema . And since most of those freak me out otherwise, the best seems to be Ema. Detective Gumshoe

"What is this...?"

CantFaketheFunk wrote:

Don't worry, you're not missing out on that much. The Chinese GS board I frequent hasn't gotten any spoilers; they're up about as far as this site is (with another message stating that "a fan-translation of GS4 is definitely on its way") but in Chinese. Of course I could be missing something (the board has a mix of Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese postings- I have trouble with Traditional Chinese so there may be something there that I don't know).
ImageFuture Edgeworth!

spr fckn srs peepz

How in the hell did

Spoiler:
Minuki lose her panties!? Unless they leave near the panty thief's residence, okay, but otherwise, that's one hell of a crafty thief.

http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

jamar wrote:
CantFaketheFunk wrote:

Don't worry, you're not missing out on that much. The Chinese GS board I frequent hasn't gotten any spoilers; they're up about as far as this site is (with another message stating that "a fan-translation of GS4 is definitely on its way") but in Chinese. Of course I could be missing something (the board has a mix of Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese postings- I have trouble with Traditional Chinese so there may be something there that I don't know).

Thanks :) Hey, do you know where I could acquire a Chinese fan-translation of GS? Might want to give it a try >.>

FAN DUI!

Tinker wrote:
MrLegend wrote:

Yes, that seems the most logical choice at the moment, seeing as they both (Minuki & Ema) have brown hair, and hey, there have to be a few genetics here, right? Although brown hair can turn black at later ages.. Yuusaku
If we go witht he brown theory, the possible candidates are: Angel Starr , Lana , Maggy , Pearl , Mia Fey, Devasque , Mareka , Older Ema . And since most of those freak me out otherwise, the best seems to be Ema. Detective Gumshoe

So Phoenix shagged 'er when she was 10? :P

comin' around

Tinker wrote:

Spoiler:
actually, due to genetics, Maya Fey is a potential mom too. just because she has black hair doesnt necessarily mean that she doesnt carry the 'brown hair' trait.

( GOSH i'm sorry i must sound cocky or something right now. ) and NO, that is NOT my fangirl talking. :<

Hidden secret Ema/Phoenix love!

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Tinker wrote:
MrLegend wrote:

Well, I'm not into Ema being Minuki's mother but she did look pretty good in that picture of her and Lana at the end of RFTA.

Cross-examining your posts!

Spoiler:
Stolen Panties? This I gotta see. [goes to GS4 rips thread and waits patiently]

Formerly Avenger...

Struck by a blunt objection

Spoiler: GS3
I'm gonna say that Ayame is the best bet as a 17-girlfriend. But most odd. I'll stick with the 'she is pearl' theory.

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Tinker wrote:
MrLegend wrote:

Eh, woopsie Ack
.. Lana, then?

俺の黄金の魔女

Spoiler:
It can't be any of the girls in game. The ages don't match up.

Struck by a blunt objection

musouka wrote:
Spoiler:
It can't be any of the girls in game. The ages don't match up.

Spoiler:
Ages can be faked if needed.

Okay, so here's my (crack) theory behind what made Phoenix into Hobohodo, based on the spoilers I've read about. Don't click the spoiler unless you want to risk spoiling something about Case 1.

Spoiler: This is your last warning! Don't click if you don't wanna be spoiled for Case 1!
Apparently, Phoenix did something he never should have done, and began to "forge it byoneself". This got him drawn into a horribly translated hentai game, which embarrassed him so much that he couldn't show his face in court any more. He decided to quit law, dress up like a hobo, and go into entertainment.

...Aaand that's my theory.

Master of sharp things!

Attorney Hatman wrote:
How in the hell did

Spoiler:
Minuki lose her panties!? Unless they leave near the panty thief's residence, okay, but otherwise, that's one hell of a crafty thief.

One that quite a few people would probably like to meet and get tips from, eh? Dr? Hotti

What surprises me more is:

Spoiler: PaPa?
Why "papa" hasn't either gotten wind of such a thing happened, or if he has, why he hasn't done anything about it, despite his accident.

raging klavier crush

Mikker wrote:
Spoiler:
Ages can be faked if needed.

Spoiler: +some GS3 spoilers
Unless you're suggesting Minuki is in fact a nine year old successfully masquerading as a fifteen year old - and this assuming Phoenix shagged them during the course of GS1 and we just never heard about it, otherwise she'd be even younger, no, the ages still don't match up for the mother to be either Maya or Ema. Even Ayame (which would make Minuki 12 acting as 15) is a stretch at the best, and I just have a hard time believing the subject of them having a child during the course of their relationship wouldn't come up during GS3. Seriously.

"What is this...?"

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
jamar wrote:
CantFaketheFunk wrote:

Thanks :) Hey, do you know where I could acquire a Chinese fan-translation of GS? Might want to give it a try >.>

FAN DUI!

Sure- games 1 and 3 (and in the future, 4) are available at http://bbs.nzace.com . I can't give exact URL to the translations because registration is required. Game 2 is available somewhere (the translation group that did it is called CGP, I think, but I can't find their website anymore). There are inconsistencies in naming between games 2 and 3 (In case 2-1 Maggey's name had to be changed because her original Japanese name, 須須木 is not pronounced the same in Chinese as the name Wellington thought he heard, 鈴木, so Maggey's name was changed to 零木 instead in game 2- the translators who did game 3 didn't do game 2 so they left her name as it was in Japanese- Morgan Fey's name was changed too between games 2 and 3 but I'm kind of fuzzy on that because it's been a year since I played; I'm waiting for 4 at the moment).

Also, they left "異議あり!" in place since they believe that it is the ... defining phrase of the series.
ImageFuture Edgeworth!

Spoiler:
is it true that maya is in case 2? (heard from gamefaqs)

I have completed the first case.

It seems like some of you guys overlooked two very important things :

Spoiler: Naruhodo
At the end of the first case Naruhodo confesses he has FORGED EVIDENCE for his own sake. He is by no way the perpetrator, but the blood-spotted card he gave Minuki (who then gave it to us) is, as Kirihito claimed during the court, fake evidence ! "I already told you several times : I'm no longer an attorney" is what Naruhodo tells us. When Odoroki discovers it, he goes bonkers on Naruhodo and punches him. He never had any intention of joining Naruhodo's office.

Anyway, this is a hell of way to show us that Naruhodo is indeed no longer that good old defense attorney we knew.

Spoiler: Motive for first case
What we know is that Urafushi Kagerô wanted to beat the undefeatable Naruhodo Ryûichi. In order to do that, he hired a con artist, Sakai Masaka (if you mess up with the kanas, you can actually write Ikasama, which mean trickery). They had a plan, which failed, thanks to Naruhodo seeing through it. Then, Urafushi hit Sakai with a bottle. Naruhodo runs away and call the police.

That's the moment Kirihito chooses to go in the underground room through an hidden door, which happens to be behind a shelf and kill Urafushi, who can but turn around on his chair before being knocked by his murderer.

I'll spare you all the details, but there's a big problem about one thing : THE MOTIVE. Kirihito tried to frame Naruhodo, but looking at how everything happened, it doesn't seems like it was his biggest concern. I mean, until Naruhodo tired to put the blame on himself, he was even helping Odoroki to defend him. So why did he kiled Urafushi ?

Sorry if that was already pointed out, I don't think I read about this in the topic...

Oh, and about...

Spoiler: Minuki
There's just no way she's Naruhodo biological child. I may have missed it (but I don't think so), but he never mentionned it. He only said she was his "daughter". In case 2, Odoroki also notice the age difference problem, and smells something fishy about how they're talking about it.

Spoiler: Naruhodo Office
There is only one Naruhodo Office, it's the entertainment one. There's just a confusion about the spelling, since it is pronounced the same way one would when talking about "Naruhodo Law Office", but written in a different fashion. Think of Sakura Taisen 1, when Ôgami thought he was joining the Imperial Army (Teikoku Kagekidan), but was instead introduced in the Imperial Opera (same prononciation, different spelling).

So Odoroki is NOT inheriting the law office. With the arrestation of Kirihito, he actually LOST HIS JOB !

Spoiler:
7 years ago, Naruhodo lost his job because he forged evidence for a case that involves a genius' death... a genius he cared so much about, who do you think that would be?

She knows she's hot...

Disregard, tag was fixed
Proud Phoenix/Maya shipper! Image (props to LySs for the smiley!)

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

yangxu wrote:
Spoiler:
7 years ago, Naruhodo lost his job because he forged evidence for a case that involves a genius' death... a genius he cared so much about, who do you think that would be?

Either....

Spoiler:
Edgeworth or Maya. Yes, Maya was smart when she wanted to be.+

fuck

Spoiler:
Most likely Edgeworth.

Quick question, is GS4 developed before or along GS1 port? Because it seems like Rise From The Ashes is a peek to GS4. Everyone says something about buying Naruhodo's badge, he seems to think that one day he would do that, and there's the issue of forging evidence for justice (falsified justice, but that's the initial impression anyway)

She knows she's hot...

DarzieP wrote:
yangxu wrote:
Spoiler:

Either....

Spoiler:
Edgeworth or Maya. Yes, Maya was smart when she wanted to be.+

Spoiler:
Perhaps it really was Maya. Minuki is really Pearl, adopted by Phoenix because she had no more family left after Maya's death?

Proud Phoenix/Maya shipper! Image (props to LySs for the smiley!)

LiMQ wrote:
Spoiler:
Most likely Edgeworth.

Quick question, is GS4 developed before or along GS1 port? Because it seems like Rise From The Ashes is a peek to GS4. Everyone says something about buying Naruhodo's badge, he seems to think that one day he would do that, and there's the issue of forging evidence for justice (falsified justice, but that's the initial impression anyway)

Spoiler:
I think they had GS4 planned while GS1 was in development for NDS. I totally agree that the last chapter in GS1 foreshadows some of the events in GS4. The whole forged evidence issue in GS1 is clearly repeated in GS4, both for bringing criminals to their dooms. I would say Edgeworth's death would be the most likely scenario, but for him to die twice!? =___=... Oh well, it could be Maya or Mei, too. I just stepped into Chapter 4, which should reveal a lot of what happened 7 years ago.

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Kryptik wrote:
Spoiler:
Perhaps it really was Maya. Minuki is really Pearl, adopted by Phoenix because she had no more family left after Maya's death?

If that really is the case, I'm going emo.
fuck
Page 4 of 17 [ 679 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)