Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 16 of 17[ 679 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Re: GS4 Spoiler DiscussionTopic%20Title

Silver 9 wrote:
In other news...
Spoiler: Case 4-2
REVENGE OF THE STEPLADDER!
No, seriously, check out the clinic parking lot and examine the ladder.

I guess some things never do change...

I was just gonna say this.. ROFLMFAO!
It seems the step/ladder has become a tradition with AA games :)
DetectiveTomDamron wrote:
I lost it when I saw Phoenix point in the first case and the original music play again. It almost made me cry. Then when I saw Gumshoe I about fainted...um...you dont have to turn on the red light XD

Ditto here.. I was so happy when I heard the music, Phoenix saying Objection! and him pointing.. It was just too happy, I think I shed a tear :acro:

I really liked this game, but it left me kinda wanting for more.. :/

Im not sure if this qualifies as a good spoiler but I just replayed case 4-2 and found out that :study: has guilty love as his ringtone on his cell phone XD

..Bradleh?

DetectiveTomDamron wrote:
Im not sure if this qualifies as a good spoiler but I just replayed case 4-2 and found out that :study: has guilty love as his ringtone on his cell phone XD

THANK YOU. I could NOT remember where that damn ringtone played. I was listening to the OST and was racking my brain trying to remember. <3

...drinks 17 rootbeers per trial

Can I just mention one thing?

When they tell Kristoph that the jury is actually watching the trial on camera...Then Klavier, Apollo, and Trucy "break the Fourth Wall"?

Brilliant. I laughed.
Stereo's Ace Attorney Chibi Project!
36/80 finished. Currently working on: Redd, Ini, Ben & Trilo, Lotta

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Spoiler: 4-4: Mysterious Items
In the first half of 4-4, we learn that someone's been ordering foraged art of Apollo's first 3 cases. Did we ever learn who the client was, or who had the art delivered in the first place?

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

Faith is for the transient people.

Wooster wrote:
In the first half of 4-4, we learn that someone's been ordering foraged art of Apollo's first 3 cases. Did we ever learn who the client was, or who had the art delivered in the first place?

Spoiler: 4-4
Nobody ordered them. Ema said that the rough sketches were always different from the final art for the forgeries, so he could put anything he wanted. Since, according to Vera Misham, her father was watching Apollo through his trials as a favor to Phoenix, he sketched the three cases Apollo had taken as inspiration, I'd guess.

Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D

Writer Awakened need Klavi avatar BADLY!

Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

Xero Wright wrote:
Wooster wrote:

Nobody ordered them. Ema said that the rough sketches were always different from the final art for the forgeries, so he could put anything he wanted. Since, according to Vera Misham, her father was watching Apollo through his trials as a favor to Phoenix, he sketched the three cases Apollo had taken as inspiration, I'd guess.

I still doubt that it was all just a "favor to Phoenix" that Drew sketched Apollo's cases. After all, why sketch Klavier on fire, considering that Phoenix had nothing to do with 4-3? The only common link was Apollo himself, and why would Drew believe he was doing Phoenix a favor by sketching Apollo's cases? The only thing I could think of is that Drew somehow knew Apollo himself and had an interest in following the proceedings, though how he knew him personally is anyone's guess.

Also, on a similar note,

At the end of the flashback case, Drew notes that there's a special mark he (well, Vera, I guess) puts on all of his forgeries...but there's no mark on the fake diary page as far as we can see. Does anyone know what the "special mark" is? (Although, if Vera was indeed the one who placed the signature mark, I might have an idea...)

Zvarri!

Spoiler: Kristoph Gavin stuff
I had just beaten the game around 30 minutes ago or so, and those phyche locks that appeared are irritating me. I absolutely cannot fathom how, or why, for the that matter, Kristoph Gavin killed Zak Gramarye. What was his motive? Was it ever explained, implied, or even hinted at?

I'm sorry, I realize this question might have been asked before, but I quickly browsed this topic with no results, and I utilized the search bar as well, also producing "No fruit."

I OBJEKTS!

Writer Awakened wrote:
Xero Wright wrote:
Wooster wrote:

I still doubt that it was all just a "favor to Phoenix" that Drew sketched Apollo's cases. After all, why sketch Klavier on fire, considering that Phoenix had nothing to do with 4-3? The only common link was Apollo himself, and why would Drew believe he was doing Phoenix a favor by sketching Apollo's cases? The only thing I could think of is that Drew somehow knew Apollo himself and had an interest in following the proceedings, though how he knew him personally is anyone's guess.

Also, on a similar note,

At the end of the flashback case, Drew notes that there's a special mark he (well, Vera, I guess) puts on all of his forgeries...but there's no mark on the fake diary page as far as we can see. Does anyone know what the "special mark" is? (Although, if Vera was indeed the one who placed the signature mark, I might have an idea...)

Spoiler: 4-4 what Drew was up to
I thought that Drew just took intrest in Phoenix and had tracked along what Pheonix & Co. was doing; hence it ended up being Apollo's cases.

I thought the thing about the "special mark" was simply a bluff that he really know which is 'his' works? That's what I was under the impression of anyways.

Daramue wrote:
I had just beaten the game around 30 minutes ago or so, and those phyche locks that appeared are irritating me. I absolutely cannot fathom how, or why, for the that matter, Kristoph Gavin killed Zak Gramarye. What was his motive? Was it ever explained, implied, or even hinted at?

I'm sorry, I realize this question might have been asked before, but I quickly browsed this topic with no results, and I utilized the search bar as well, also producing "No fruit."

Spoiler: 4-4 Kristoph Gavin stuffs
Pretty much Zak "fires" him from being his attourney and picks up Pheonix instead. I think because the outer impression and rep Kristoph wants/thinks of himself has been totaly crush and probebly just going crazy over a back whack at his ego. Although, I do have to agree if that's all there is to it, it seems kinda strange for all that hate. Maybe he just blew a serious fuse?

True love is forever.

Writer Awakened wrote:
Xero Wright wrote:
Wooster wrote:

Drew was responsible for the forged page that cost Phoenix his badge and after that trial the game tells us that he felt really bad about what happened and kept an eye on Phoenix and his office after that. I'm not sure it was a favor to Phoenix per say as Phoenix clearly didn't know Drew was watching him, but you ruin a man's life, even unintentionally, and you are going to want to make sure that person is okay (particularly after being stripped of his only means of financial support) which was why for seven years Drew kept watch over Phoenix. The sketches of Apollo's cases come in later. As Vera also tells us, her father was so happy to hear that someone (anyone) was practicing law out of Wright and Co. again that he made those sketches of Apollo's cases. The sketches only cover Apollo's life after coming into contact with Phoenix, so it does seem that the connection was Phoenix himself.

Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

Mia_Fey wrote:
Writer Awakened wrote:

Drew was responsible for the forged page that cost Phoenix his badge and after that trial the game tells us that he felt really bad about what happened and kept an eye on Phoenix and his office after that. I'm not sure it was a favor to Phoenix per say as Phoenix clearly didn't know Drew was watching him, but you ruin a man's life, even unintentionally, and you are going to want to make sure that person is okay (particularly after being stripped of his only means of financial support) which was why for seven years Drew kept watch over Phoenix. The sketches of Apollo's cases come in later. As Vera also tells us, her father was so happy to hear that someone (anyone) was practicing law out of Wright and Co. again that he made those sketches of Apollo's cases. The sketches only cover Apollo's life after coming into contact with Phoenix, so it does seem that the connection was Phoenix himself.

Yes, but how do they relate? Apollo wasn't actually "practicing" out of Wright and Co. Law Offices, because Wright and Co. Law Offices doesn't exist in AA4. And aside from talking to him about random things, Apollo doesn't really have much connection to Phoenix (besides Trucy). I know that Drew felt bad about what happened, that's been made plainly clear, but it was stated that "the only connection that Drew Misham had to the outside world was through letters", so unless Phoenix was writing to him (which I doubt) I don't see how he would know what was going on at Phoenix's "office".

Actually, that stuff about Drew watching Phoenix for seven years reminds me of Kristoph :P

On a semi-related note, do we ever find out exactly what Drew was going to tell Brushel that night? According to the yellow letter, Kristoph knew there was going to be a reporter there, so Drew obviously wouldn't have risked Vera's life by telling Brushel anything about the forgery. So what was he going to discuss with him (aside from the fact that he felt "watched)? I'm just curious.

True love is forever.

Writer Awakened wrote:
Mia_Fey wrote:
Writer Awakened wrote:

Yes, but how do they relate? Apollo wasn't actually "practicing" out of Wright and Co. Law Offices, because Wright and Co. Law Offices doesn't exist in AA4. And aside from talking to him about random things, Apollo doesn't really have much connection to Phoenix (besides Trucy). I know that Drew felt bad about what happened, that's been made plainly clear, but it was stated that "the only connection that Drew Misham had to the outside world was through letters", so unless Phoenix was writing to him (which I doubt) I don't see how he would know what was going on at Phoenix's "office".

Actually, that stuff about Drew watching Phoenix for seven years reminds me of Kristoph :P

He's working and practicing law out of Phoenix's old office and that was what was important to Drew. I don't know how you can say Apollo has no connection to Phoenix. It may not strictly be a law office anymore, but Apollo clearly works for the Wright Anything Agency. Even Apollo admits to that. After ruining Phoenix, Drew was relieved to see the office start to practice law again even if it couldn't be Phoenix who was doing so. Phoenix's apprentice (even Apollo stops protesting this fact by 4-4) works in that respect. The fact that Phoenix can't practice doesn't mean he can't teach and he does act as the mentor figure in this game (cryptic advise and all). The only way to get to Drew was through letters, but its not impossible that hired someone to keep him informed or that he made an exception for Phoenix (Again he did ruin Phoenix's life, even if it was unintentional. I'd say that warrants an exception). He has to know about those cases somehow after all. The only one who has any connection to Drew is Phoenix. After the trial Drew asks for Phoenix's name and promises to remember him. He then willingly cooperates with Phoenix's investigation in an attempt to try to partially make things right (his guilt really playing on him). It's after that he watches over him. The canon story line tells us that Drew was watching Phoenix and anyone related to him or his office.

Fanfics Updated-12/25

Excellent

Daramue wrote:

I believe it was said he wanted to kill of a links to the trial.

True love is forever.

Something I don't understand...
So on the first day of trial, Klavier doesn't seem to know about Drew's forging activities and is honestly shocked to discover that Vera (or "Drew Misham") created the forged page that got Phoenix disbarred. But Klavier knows Drew because he brought him into testify that the page was forged seven years before. I suppose it could just be faulty memory, but it seems rather strange that Klavier easily describes the journal page without having to think too hard about it, but can't remember the forger's name and appearance (which isn't exactly normal looking). I would think the forger would have stood out more than the journal page. It was just bugging me a bit as I replayed the case.

Fanfics Updated-12/25

Mia_Fey wrote:
So on the first day of trial, Klavier doesn't seem to know about Drew's forging activities and is honestly shocked to discover that Vera (or "Drew Misham") created the forged page that got Phoenix disbarred. But Klavier knows Drew because he brought him into testify that the page was forged seven years before. I suppose it could just be faulty memory, but it seems rather strange that Klavier easily describes the journal page without having to think too hard about it, but can't remember the forger's name and appearance (which isn't exactly normal looking). I would think the forger would have stood out more than the journal page. It was just bugging me a bit as I replayed the case.

The only thing I could think of would be that

It was the fact that Vera made the page and not Drew? I was actually wondering about that myself. There were a bunch of gaping plot holes throughout the last two cases, so I wouldn't be surprised if the developers just messed up.

It's also possible that, since Kristoph was the one who gave Klavier the page and told him to call Drew to the stand, that Klavier never saw Drew aside from the time he questioned him at trial, and that the thing that persisted in his memory the strongest was Magnifi's diary.

That reminds me,

After Zak dismissed him, Kristoph used the forged evidence to ruin Phoenix, but he had prepared it a long time beforehand to use himself in Zak's defense. But that also means that he originally planned to use that evidence to defeat his own brother in his first case as prosecutor! That's pretty low.

Zvarri!

Mia_Fey wrote:

Spoiler:
I would think that he did know Drew was a forger, as Ema suspected as much herself, and she's more or less helping the prosecution. I remember him acting surprised hearing that Vera was the one actually making them, though. I'm pretty sure he knew that Drew was a forger, however, I forget whether he acted surprised or not. If I were to take a guess, that'd be the case.

I could be wrong, however.

True love is forever.

Daramue wrote:
Spoiler:
I would think that he did know Drew was a forger, as Ema suspected as much herself, and she's more or less helping the prosecution. I remember him acting surprised hearing that Vera was the one actually making them, though. I'm pretty sure he knew that Drew was a forger, however, I forget whether he acted surprised or not. If I were to take a guess, that'd be the case.

I could be wrong, however.

As I recall, he comments in the trial on how this was his first hearing about Drew being involved with any criminal elements (of course he could be lying, but that doesn't fit Klavier's character at all) and he throws a hissy fit when he figures out that the thing being referenced in the red envelope was that piece of evidence. He doesn't react much to the fact that Vera is the forger (although laughs at the idea that Drew was a forger to begin with), but he breaks down when he hears about that particular connection and demands to know more about it. Perhaps he's just shocked to hear it come up again, but the amount of shock seems excessive since he should have known that "Drew Misham" forged that piece of evidence seven years ago and since the letter is from seven years ago, its a rather strong possibility at least. As for Ema, she obviously isn't keeping him that well informed as Klavier didn't know about the poisoned stamp until trial.

Writer Awakened wrote:
After Zak dismissed him, Kristoph used the forged evidence to ruin Phoenix, but he had prepared it a long time beforehand to use himself in Zak's defense. But that also means that he originally planned to use that evidence to defeat his own brother in his first case as prosecutor! That's pretty low.

Agreed. Klavier even calls him out on that telling Kristoph that it was supposed to have been between them and he had deserved a fair fight between brothers. To make things worse of course, Kristoph then makes his brother at least partially responsible for ruining the lives of two innocent people. Talk about seriously low.

Fanfics Updated-12/25

PCHOOO

Earlier, someone asked about Kristoph's motives for killing Zak, and I think the most important one wasn't addressed fully. Kristoph wanted Zak dead because he was the only one (aside from Vera and Drew) who could show that he was behind the forgery. Kristoph's biggest fear was that news would get to Klavier from any of the three other sources that he had been Zak's original defense attorney or that he had made the forgery. Klavier was the unique position (knowing that Kristoph knew about the forged evidence ahead of time) to put the pieces together simply from the information Zak had. If Klavier knew that Kristoph had been the original defense attorney, he would realize that Kristoph had to have forged the evidence. Vera and Drew were under control, and would die if they became dangerous. Zak was the only one outside his control, so as soon as Kristoph ran in to him (especially talking to Phoenix!!!) he knew that he had to take the chance to kill him.

A guy wanting a cool avatar

While we're on the topic of 4-4

Spoiler:
Where the hell is maya?

Coffee Afficionado

Regy Rusty wrote:
Earlier, someone asked about Kristoph's motives for killing Zak, and I think the most important one wasn't addressed fully. Kristoph wanted Zak dead because he was the only one (aside from Vera and Drew) who could show that he was behind the forgery. Kristoph's biggest fear was that news would get to Klavier from any of the three other sources that he had been Zak's original defense attorney or that he had made the forgery. Klavier was the unique position (knowing that Kristoph knew about the forged evidence ahead of time) to put the pieces together simply from the information Zak had. If Klavier knew that Kristoph had been the original defense attorney, he would realize that Kristoph had to have forged the evidence. Vera and Drew were under control, and would die if they became dangerous. Zak was the only one outside his control, so as soon as Kristoph ran in to him (especially talking to Phoenix!!!) he knew that he had to take the chance to kill him.

Spoiler:
You would think that Zak would've originally called them on the forgery in court in the first place, but if he had, they would convict Valant, so he hid the fact to protect him. Also, since Zak was in hiding, he had no reason to reveal the real diary page until the seven years were almost up. Not to mention, if he had shown the real diary page, remember who people thought forged the evidence? Phoenix Wright. Showing it then would pretty much convince people that Phoenix did the forgery. Zak didn't know who forged it, only that it was forged, because he had the real thing. The only evidence that pointed to Kristoph was in the possession of the Mishams, except the real diary page, which, again, would only make Phoenix look more suspicious. The only one who would have any idea to think otherwise was Klavier, but he still had no proof beyond his word.

I'm never 100% certain I have my facts straight, so if someone would like to correct me, feel free. But I am fairly certain.
Ha...! Thanks to Trabztress for the awesome avatar/sig combo!

WHAT

Did anyone choose to see the bad ending? What happens in it?

I'm not sure I want to see it quite frankly, but rather hear about it.

Coffee Afficionado

Spoiler: Bad ending
Basically it's a hung jury, and before they can get a new jury to decide a verdict, Vera dies. That's it.

PCHOOO

SaviorGodot wrote:
Spoiler:
You would think that Zak would've originally called them on the forgery in court in the first place, but if he had, they would convict Valant, so he hid the fact to protect him. Also, since Zak was in hiding, he had no reason to reveal the real diary page until the seven years were almost up. Not to mention, if he had shown the real diary page, remember who people thought forged the evidence? Phoenix Wright. Showing it then would pretty much convince people that Phoenix did the forgery. Zak didn't know who forged it, only that it was forged, because he had the real thing. The only evidence that pointed to Kristoph was in the possession of the Mishams, except the real diary page, which, again, would only make Phoenix look more suspicious. The only one who would have any idea to think otherwise was Klavier, but he still had no proof beyond his word.

I'm never 100% certain I have my facts straight, so if someone would like to correct me, feel free. But I am fairly certain.

My point is that the important thing Zak knew that Kristoph didn't want getting out was not the fake diary page. Rather, it was the knowledge that up until the day before the trial Kristoph, not Phoenix, was Zak's attorney. (The whole thing about attorneys only being registered the day before had kept anyone from knowing that.) If that came out it would be obvious that Phoenix could not have been the forger and that Kristoph would have had to have been simply because Phoenix would not have had time to comission and recieve the forgery from Drew.

Coffee Afficionado

Regy Rusty wrote:
My point is that the important thing Zak knew that Kristoph didn't want getting out was not the fake diary page. Rather, it was the knowledge that up until the day before the trial Kristoph, not Phoenix, was Zak's attorney. (The whole thing about attorneys only being registered the day before had kept anyone from knowing that.) If that came out it would be obvious that Phoenix could not have been the forger and that Kristoph would have had to have been simply because Phoenix would not have had time to comission and recieve the forgery from Drew.

Spoiler:
It's true that Zak could've testified to the fact that Kristoph was his attorney before Phoenix. Though as the court would see it, his word wouldn't matter too much. They'd assume he was in on it, as well. Even if they got people to suspect Kristoph, I'm sure Kristoph would say that he and Phoenix were co-conspirators with Zak, since even though Kristoph forged it, Phoenix presented it, so all three would go down. (Except Zak, who would escape.)

Good call, but since Zak had an escape planned, I doubt he would've done much else. He certainly didn't strike me as the kind of guy who would tell everyone about how Kristoph was his 1st attorney for Phoenix's sake, but you are right about the fact that he knew that was reason enough for someone paranoid like Kristoph to want him silenced.

As for the bad ending.
Spoiler:
I didn't really think it was bad. I mean basically the Juror system worked the same way the video tape did in JFA and well the bad end of GS4 basically amounted too "the miracle didn't happen." same thing as in JFA. I don't see why people would be disappointed about it.

Chain Smoker

Tomoshibi Amatsu wrote:
As for the bad ending.
Spoiler:
I didn't really think it was bad. I mean basically the Juror system worked the same way the video tape did in JFA and well the bad end of GS4 basically amounted too "the miracle didn't happen." same thing as in JFA. I don't see why people would be disappointed about it.

Spoiler:
That'd also, basically mean Kristoph's crimes wouldn't come to light. And in essence, Phoenix would still have blame over his head. Its all about justice in this one, and it was never served.

I'm guilty of it, Really.

Great Scott! This is Heavy!

I didn't wanna create a new thread on this, so I'll ask it in here...it might be spolierish anyway...

It has something to do with a sprite...But in 4-2 why:

Spoiler:
Does Wocky's dad have "SALE" on his apron and headband? I don't recall it being on his US sprite (I beat 4-2 like 2 weeks ago), or was I blind and just didn't notice?

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads." -Doc

Magical isn't it?

It was there, I just checked with my DS. Anyother question?
Retired from the RP Section

Thanks...I guess I am blind...I did not notice it at all.

I gotta finish case 4-4 now.

What a guy.

I watched a music video quite recently which was Interpol - PDA and for some reason theres a few coincidences i could see that are between Case 4-3 and this video, tbh this is a load of rubbish but its just when i played through Case 4-3 its reminds me of this video for these reasons:

First here's the video:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GgTYBdb7eeg

Spoiler: Case 4-3
Right the man on the screens (who is Paul Banks - Lead singer of Interpol) reminds me of Machi Tobaye as he has that unemotional face mostly in the early stages, the same goes for the glasses as we can see:

ImageImage

Creepy.

Another is the realisation that Romein LeTouse is a detective for Interpol thus that bands name :p.

I wouldn't count this but the video was made in a 2D effect as they move to show an emotion, it reminds me of the whole series of AA as they switch to show you different emotions.

Don't ask, it was on my mind and i might as well get it out my system.

Spoiler:
yeah, about the minuki power 4 people has it 1.Magnifi Gramarye 2. Apollo Justice 3. Lamiroir (Real name: Thalassa Gramarye Apollo and Trucy's mother and Magnifi's daughter) 4. Trucy Wright Anyways here goes.... the 'minuki' can only be used when a witness isn't sure about what he/she is saying they usually get very tense and have a "Habit" ex. habit of biting nails it can also be used to know what people are thinking by sensing their "emotion" you must have " kinetic vision" to clearly see it.....
since Apollo and Thalassa has bracelets it is stronger....

:odoroki:

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Skye y Ayasato wrote:
It was there, I just checked with my DS. Anyother question?

What are you on about? His headband doesn't say Sale! in the US version, it says Kitaki.
fuck

Darzie P is correct, I just finished the game and...

Spoiler: End Game spoilers and review of game
Wocky's dad does not have SALE in his US sprite. I'm curious, did that have any significance in the Japanese version?

As for the entire game, I can say that I was satisfied for the most part....there were quite a few areas that the game that needed improvement, but overall, I think it was a solid product.

I thought the Mason system was cool...I did not find it confusing at all....from what I can tell, it was possible for Nick to do all that stuff because it was a simulation...I think when he really did all that stuff it took longer and more planning, and we're just seeing the short version...the final battle was alright, pretty anti-climatic...but Klavier steping up and Kristoph breaking down were cool.

I kinda liked how they tried to do a SL-6, DL-5, and T&T type of thing where they tried tying in previous cases/histories into one final case, but it fell kinda short...the whole family thing kinda felt like Mia/Mya/Ami 2.0

Overall, the 4 cases needed a little more refinement, they were alright, but they didn't have me hooked to find out what happened...and besides the cast regulars, the case specific characters weren't as memorable as in the previous games, save maybe one or two of them.

I thought Klavier was actually a nice change of pace for a prosecutor...it was cool that he didn't have a vendetta against Polly, and he just wanted the truth.

Polly's cool, I like him, I think it's actually kinda cool we have a lawyer who's still a bit wet behind the ears (granted Nick was as well, but Nick picked up pretty quickly...)

Finally, Nick. I kinda wish he was either not in the game, or not as involved. But since I read that I think Capcom forced him to be in it, I would have preferred he make a cameo/mention as the best defense attorney that Polly would want to strive for, or he does his mentor role as a Mia-like (or Grossberg) character, and has no real direct affect on the story. He pretty much hogged the spot light for 2.5 cases, and I now understand why he's pretty smug, I'd be too, but I still don't like it. The flashback case was decent, but it felt really off, I felt he was cocky during the trial, and Gumshoe seemed off too...but it was great hearing the classic music.

Music was good. Tunes were catchy, but not as catchy as AA, I'd say AP's was as good as JFA's...and this ending theme is my second favorite.

Anyway, there's my review of it....

Here is a question...they really didn't say why/how Vera drew all those pictures of Polly's past cases...I was curious about that.

Four is Death

Drew drew them -_-

Oops...but regardless, I don't recall them explaining why/how he was able to do that...so the question still stands.

Not sure if it's been brought up before (don't want to skim through 16 pages), but in 4-4, Kristoph's sprite no longer has an attorney badge (which makes sense of course). I just found that interesting. You can check the sprites and see for yourself.

Bitch Attorney

Okay, must ask, was I the only one to get a little teary-eyed playing Phoenix in flash-back during the 4th case?

Klavier is an arse. (<--*OMG!BIIIG SPOILER)
Fabulous Hat is Fabulous

True love is forever.

You aren't alone there, KayeBitchery.
It's funny because I spoiled myself for the game and so I knew it was coming, but I still got a bit misty-eyed when the old music started to play and we switched to Phoenix's point of view.

Fanfics Updated-12/25

Heck, I got jumpy when Phoenix pointed and his music played in case 1.

Let's! Objection!

Mia_Fey wrote:
It's funny because I spoiled myself for the game and so I knew it was coming, but I still got a bit misty-eyed when the old music started to play and we switched to Phoenix's point of view.

Spoiler: Kristoph
I got spoiled on Kristoph's final breakdown long before I played. So when I started playing, I expected to face Kristoph.

I didn't expect it to be as early as 4-1, though :o

Also, are his black Psyche-Locks actually breakable?

Page 16 of 17 [ 679 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)