Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 1 of 1[ 22 posts ]

Who hit Lamiroir? 4-3 AND 4-4 SPOILERSTopic%20Title

I just blue myself

You know how that it Turnabout Serenade, 4-3, that Lamiroir was hit? Well...

Spoiler: 4-3 & 4-4
What if the real attacker was Valant? Lamiroir said the man was taller than her but I don't recall her mentioning being brushed by any penis hair. Also, Valant hinted in 4-4 when you take control of Phoenix that Thallassa (who is also Lamiroir) was alive. He might have recognised her and worried she might get her memory back about how he might have shot her in her eyes!

What do you think of that?
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.
Re: Who hit Lamiroir? 4-3 AND 4-4 SPOILERSTopic%20Title

nuuuuu, stoooooop

She wasn't shot in the eyes, she was shot in the head. If she had been shot in the face she'd have pretty visible scars.

And it was Daryan that hit her. Valant did some horrible things but I don't know why we keep getting threads trying to pin even more on him. There was no reason for him to attack Lamiroir when even she didn't remember him, not to mention that it would implicate him in the murder if he got caught.

Plus it's strongly hinted that Valant loved Thalassa, so even if he was afraid of her telling people about him (despite not even remembering it...) I still doubt he would go so far as to try and kill her, especially in public. Daryan had a much stronger reason to want her dead.
ImageImage

TIN PIN SLAMMER TIME!

Back of the head. That's where sight and memory is. And he wouldn't do something like that. *Grumble grumble* Valent haters
Image Image Image Image
Please don't let my dragons die.

1000% Knight

It was Daryan.

Even if she didn't say anything about feeling his hair, he is taller than her. His hair probably went over her head.

...And she wasn't hit in the right area of the head. (thanks book__wyrm)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Wriiight D<

I'm unsure, but I can see how your theory could be correct. I think Lamior would of noticed Daryan's hair if he did hit her.

:payne:
;3

Taking it, one step at a time.

Quote:
I'm unsure, but I can see how your theory could be correct. I think Lamior would of noticed Daryan's hair if he did hit her.

*coughcough* I'm pretty sure someone would be able to tale if it was Daryan...his hair is...a dead give away...okay, that didnt sound right, in a way. :grey:
You were born on the same day as your birthday, right?

Miles Kirbworth

Location: Marvelling at his miraculous ability to make people hate him whenever he opens his mouth

She was BLIND. HELLO. How could she have seen his hair when she couldn't see?
Mega Man Star Force: Ace Attorney - Crossover win of epic proportions
Don't take me too seriously, I have a weird sense of humor and am often being sarcastic
Don't fight fire with fire, water is far more effective.

GANTALITY!

Hmm, it was Unknown father of Apollo and Zak at least.. because you see when two people love each other and want to show it they......

I think the hair issue is likely just an oversight (haha, oversight? she is blind!) or old Mr Hairdoo just was careful to not let his doo hit anyone, I doubt Valent even knew who she was/is/going to be ARGH! tense breakdown! and I think would not go about hitting her on the head if he did know...

Side note, didn't she age well compared to the other two eh? :godot:
"So apparently P/I fan + Insecurity + airheadedness + strange kinks + bad grasp of reality + over eagerness = bad user........." D= /D\

Quote:
She was BLIND. HELLO. How could she have seen his hair when she couldn't see?

Well, actually, I didnt meant that on the 'you can see' basis if you know what i mean...

Miles Kirbworth

Location: Marvelling at his miraculous ability to make people hate him whenever he opens his mouth

Ehh... No. I don't. And I doubt that I would want to.
Mega Man Star Force: Ace Attorney - Crossover win of epic proportions
Don't take me too seriously, I have a weird sense of humor and am often being sarcastic
Don't fight fire with fire, water is far more effective.

Powers Fan

Isn't the title of this topic kind of a spoiler?>_>
:agent-Smith: "You just wish you could talk in Webdings."

Come play Ghost Trick Mafia!

1000% Knight

TheSteelSamurai wrote:
Isn't the title of this topic kind of a spoiler?>_>

Eh... not really. It leaves in the possibility that it's 4-4, and just saying "hit Lamiroir" says that she's hit, but... that doesn't give much away. I mean, it could be anywhere from a little slap to a bottle-breaking-over-the-forehead (a la 4-1)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

or it could mean hit in the slang term :hotti:

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

AJ has been declared non-spoiler anyway. I don't think it needs to be changed.
ImageImage

Two more games coming up soon

Lamiroir accuses Daryan of murder.
He is actually guilty of murder, which means he has every reason to be scared of her testimony.
A few hours later, Lamiroir gets hit.
So obviously the one that hit her must be Valant, who has always loved her and has nothing to do with the murder.
It's perfectly logical ^^
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

Get Funky, +10 Pulchritude

Ping' wrote:
He is actually guilty of murder, which means he has every reason to be scared of her testimony.
So obviously the one that hit her must be Valant, who has always loved her and has nothing to do with the murder.

:edgeworth: prove he's unrelated.

Two more games coming up soon

I can prove he's not the murderer for two reasons:
* Daryan was proved to be the real culprit.
* The murder actually happened during the second set. Valant is acting as Lamiroir in the second set, so he has an alibi.
Of course, considering the information we have, it's impossible to prove Valant was not one of Daryan's accomplices, but then it means it's also impossible to prove he was, therefore this theory will never be more than speculation.

What is certain is that the writers didn't intend the players to think Valant had hit Lamiroir, as Apollo himself assumes it's Daryan.
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

TIN PIN SLAMMER TIME!

Ping' wrote:

You forgot that Valant was at their place before they found her. Unless he's an olympic runner as well, she couldn't have been hit on the head, run into the stage, hide in the case, fall unconcious, and be near death by the time we found her.
Image Image Image Image
Please don't let my dragons die.

In Justice We Trust

Question: how does not feeling Daryan's hair prove he didn't hit Lamiroir? Though I don't recall any explicit remark about it in the game, I imagine Lamiroir was struck with a blunt object--and even if Daryan did it with his bare hands, my point still makes sense. Considering the sprites of Daryan, it's clear that his arms are longer than his hair. As such, it's easy to reason that he wasn't close enough to her for his hair to touch her, though his hand (or the object he used to hit Lamiroir) was close enough.

And the obvious matter of motive (more specifically, Valant's lack of a motive) has already been brought up. Thalassa "died" before Zak was framed. As such, she could not possibly have known that Valant framed her husband. Even if her memory were to return upon encountering Valant, she would not know about her husband's disappearance and the case that led to it, and thus would not be a threat to Valant. Even if she knew, Valant had already been enduring the rumors of his involvement for seven years; having Thalassa bring it up would hurt, but it wouldn't be a threat.

Even when one takes her "death" into account, there's no motive. The incident has been discussed in another thread, but for the sake of argument, I'm assuming she was shot--albeit unintentionally--by either Zak or Valant. The only surviving witnesses to the incident are Thalassa and Valant. There would be no way to prove with evidence that Valant shot her; only testimony would be usable. However, both surviving witnesses have reason to lie if the truth was one they didn't want: Thalassa would not want to believe that her husband shot her, and Valant would not want to reveal that he shot her. Therefore, it would be impossible to tell if she were telling the truth if she said Valant shot her, and therefore, that testimony would not be a threat. Bottom line: Valant has no reason to want Lamiroir dead, even if he knew he shot her and even if she knew he had framed Zak.
I'll always love you, Max.

Somehow, the who hit Lamiroir thing has just become complicated...although i do have a theory of how Daryan might have hit her, but then again, how exactly was she hit? On her forehead or on the back of her head?

Just a random passerby

L_J wrote:
Ping' wrote:

:edgeworth: prove he's unrelated.

:objection:
Why would Valant kill Romein Letouse? You want reasons.
-Valant and LeTouse didn't know each other. I highly doubt Valant and LeTouse knew each other before the Concert. They would have to had met overseas, since LeTouse was never in the country until the concert.
- How would Valant know he is an undercover Interpol agent? Even Lamorir and Klavier didn't know.
-How would Valant know about the Borgian Coccoon?
- Why would Valant help Daryan Cresend? If anything, they would hate each other given both of their personalities.
-I can maybe see him helping Machi, but I doubt they knew each other before the concert.
-No evidence Valant was ever in Borgina.
-Absolutely no motive to kill LeTouse or help Daryan.
-LeTouse was investigating Machi and Daryan(and maybe Lamorir.) Valant's name didn't even come up. If it did, I doubt he would investigate him at the concert.
-Why would Valant kill someone when he is already under suspision for Killing Magnifi.
-And the Most Decisive Evidence, Valant was on stage during the second act. Remember, he was the Lamorir stand-in. He was on the tower when the pleasure line happened. He didn't shot LeTouse.

I know most of these points are moot, but i'm just trying to help disprove a theory.
And yeah all we know about Lamorir being hit is a bump on her head and what she said about the attacker. It can't be proven Daryan did or didn't hit her, but it can't be proven Valant did or didn't hit her. In fact, For all we know, Lamorir could of hit herself and put herself in the case to make it look like someone hit her. I know that's just a theory, i don't think she hit herself, but it proves my point that all these theories aren't given facts. I trust evidence more than theories. I don't even know why I'm saying all this stuff, when most people already know what I said.

I wanna study YOUR beauty

Valant TOTALLY hit Lamiroir. I knew that staff was used for something and that it wasn't just an innuendo!!
Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)