Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 3 of 40[ 1572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40  Next

Re: Apollo Appreciation Thread! (may contain spoilers)Topic%20Title

lol

Alkia wrote:
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Apollo can do. I've been trying to do my best not to spoil myself (yeah right) and from what I've seen and heard music wise, I think this game may just be good as the other Ace Attorney games. As for his name, at first I thought it was strange myself but after seeing and hearing five people at my school with the last name Justice, I'm actually not too much against it anymore. Apollo Justice actually sounds pretty good after you get used to it.

LOL WTF SRSLY? Is "Justice" really a common last name? I've never heard of it before, lul.

Lolwut?

I probably wouldn't mind Justice as a surname as much if he wasn't a lawyer... law... justice--yeah, it's play-on and all that but WAY too obvious for my taste. I'll just call him by his Japanese name like some stuck-up elitist or Apollo Creed and hope for a courtroom boxing match.
Too lazy... hur hur.

I seized fate by the neck alright...

divinityx wrote:
Alkia wrote:
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Apollo can do. I've been trying to do my best not to spoil myself (yeah right) and from what I've seen and heard music wise, I think this game may just be good as the other Ace Attorney games. As for his name, at first I thought it was strange myself but after seeing and hearing five people at my school with the last name Justice, I'm actually not too much against it anymore. Apollo Justice actually sounds pretty good after you get used to it.

LOL WTF SRSLY? Is "Justice" really a common last name? I've never heard of it before, lul.

It's actually pretty common in some areas. I wonder if somewhere here in Appalachia that there's a lawyer with the last name "Justice" but I haven't checked yet. -Cough.- But I know at least ten people that I have classes with that have the last name "Justice." But no...none of them have the first name of Apollo, though. >.> ...Though I nicknamed the only male Justice that I know Apollo.

...And just for the heck of it...LET'S ALL HUG APOLLO! He needs a hug for no reason. Except that he's huggable.
There are no heroes left in man. Mankind is doomed by the likes of you.

magically!delicious!

divinityx wrote:

I sent a reserve to a branch library for a Jimmy Justice today... So apparently it isn't that uncommon of a surname. I checked my university's "find a person" feature and we have over 150 people with the last name Justice in the system.

Of course, being reminded of the wonder of APOLLO JUSTICE... I hustled my butt into the name books and found my personal favorite "What Not to Name Your Baby". Apparently, you shouldn't name your baby Apollo because he will be hated by Italian Americans until he enters part two of his life. Good news for our bundle of passionate heart burning red joy, since you know, with GS5 supposedly in development, he'll get to enter part two of his life sooner or later. Then maybe, he'll get some love.

I didn't know this was a name discussion topic too. Anyway I can't wait to play as him.
Don't mind me, just passing through.

Lolwut?

Um, just exactly what is "part two" of Apollo's life? Is that when Gant stops giving Apollo the pedo-smile?
Too lazy... hur hur.

The Father of Death

Probably.

I like Apollo! I wonder what Kyouya'll call him in the English version? Forehead Boy doesn't have the same kerfloof as Odeko-kun.

...Must. Resist. Urge. To. Answer. With. Something. From. A. Naruto. Dub.

...Maybe "Scissorhead"? Either that forehead of his or those bangs are going to get cracked on by Kyouya [Who I'm hoping will be called Konrad in the English version. I have my reasons.] and you just know it's going to be one of them. ...If not "Scissorhead", then "Bunny-bangs". There's most likely going to be a crack on his bangs. I have my gut feeling.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Actually, I'm kind of hoping for Big Brow or Flat Face. Because alliteration is funny <3

Though Flat Head has its charms, too.
ImageImage

The Father of Death

Flatso!

Hmmm....it should be something alliterative, now that I think about it. Alliteration IS funny...
Bunny Bangs seems likely enough for me, though it could be FLATFACE!

All caps and everything.

Yes. Something alliterative would be hilarious. Then again...there is always Mr. Pokey McForehead. Or something of that nature. -Shot in Texas for that one.-

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Big Brow or the more literal (...I think) Mr Forehead?
fuck

Colour monkey supreme

mr antennae?
tv-kun? [flcl reference.... *trayed]
fork brows?
baldy?

MUST GET

I wonder if it's going to be Polo? Okay, maybe not...

Lolwut?

Maybe Klavier will throw a piano his way... *eye twitch*
So much for my Konrad predictions... :kyouya:

As for Apollo's nickname...I dunno, are there any instruments that look like his hair antennae?
Too lazy... hur hur.

magically!delicious!

If you mounted drumsticks to your head...

...Well, we have another reason to appreciate Apollo.. He doesn't throw in random German words with his English! And really, who wouldn't rather be named after a god than an instrument? Unless of course it's Hephaestus, nobody wants to be him. Rather be named Trombone.

As for his nickname... I really am a fan of alliteration. Big Brow would be 20 kinds of awesome.

An insult would be...Polio, or maybe scissor bangs...

:odo-objection: Shut Up!!
Don't mind me, just passing through.

lol

Allucinari wrote:
divinityx wrote:

I sent a reserve to a branch library for a Jimmy Justice today... So apparently it isn't that uncommon of a surname. I checked my university's "find a person" feature and we have over 150 people with the last name Justice in the system.
Of course, being reminded of the wonder of APOLLO JUSTICE... I hustled my butt into the name books and found my personal favorite "What Not to Name Your Baby". Apparently, you shouldn't name your baby Apollo because he will be hated by Italian Americans until he enters part two of his life. Good news for our bundle of passionate heart burning red joy, since you know, with GS5 supposedly in development, he'll get to enter part two of his life sooner or later. Then maybe, he'll get some love.

Wow. Just wow. I wish I had that last name. Though it's a really easy name to made fun of, my name is made fun of by everyone enough, even my teacher made up something funny about my name. And guess who makes fun of my name best? Me. I say it with a Texas-Twang which is really "lol-ish". And I want that last name now.
Mitzy wrote:
It's actually pretty common in some areas. I wonder if somewhere here in Appalachia that there's a lawyer with the last name "Justice" but I haven't checked yet. -Cough.- But I know at least ten people that I have classes with that have the last name "Justice." But no...none of them have the first name of Apollo, though. >.> ...Though I nicknamed the only male Justice that I know Apollo.
...And just for the heck of it...LET'S ALL HUG APOLLO! He needs a hug for no reason. Except that he's huggable.

The kid's the most huggable since he looks so young and has that antennae thing.

--

Also, a list of Apollo nick-names, though someone named Apollo is funny enough, it can get better. And his last name.
Spoiler: List.that isn't so long
1.Paul
2.Polly
3.Polly-Pocket
4.Paulina(LOL)
5.Appy
6.Ape(OLOL WTF ...just omg that I came up with this one)
7.Polo(lul)
8. Mister Scissor(Ryhmes..sort of.)
9. Scissor-head
10. And of course, we can't forget what Croik said that sounds so cute. "Flat face"
11. Lolo (makes no sense but yeah)
12. olol (err.. I'm not sure about this one yet..)
13. Shawti (with a an I?..Shawty, what does that even mean?..Someone said told me was shorty..)
14. Shorty
15. Praying Mantis (He does look like one, no?)
For his first name.
Now his last. The list continues.
16. Justin (Justice, Justin, almost the same?...Bleh, I suck at this..)
17. In-Justice
18. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of america, blah, blah, blah, i, don't, know, the, rest..with liberty and justice for all.(don't ask..)

err all I can think of, combined with your ideas, this list. Alliteration = win. Such as bracelet boy?

...Hopefully someday... xD

Apollo Justice...He is so......GOD! Who I'm trying to trick with this! :moe-laugh:

I just LOVE Apollo! I'm fine with the name by now. Apollo Justice...that has sound in it.
Also, Objection and Hold It are both cool ^^ I just cant wait to hear Right There and Take That!
His poses are also nice. That thinking...heh so funny ^^ And that pointing position...He looks so cool!!
His face is great! You can see how young he is. Not like that Phoenix! "Nick's an old fart" Also his hair looks great!
That red color...Points for that! My favourite color is bright red, so Apollo just get more points!!! ^^
So...JUST KEEP IT UP APOLLO!

Sorry for all of you, who got sick readin this... :redd:
ImageImageImageImage

True love is forever.

Okay, this thread desperately needs to be revived. Let's give Apollo some love!
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

A fad in a castle

Finally a good thread where I can talk about my love for Apollo. The poor guy doesn't need all of the hate I sometimes see. Give him a chance, I say.

....And I think that's all I have to say.
ImageImageImage

True love is forever.

I agree. I really like Apollo and I wish people would give him a fair chance (some people are and my comment is not aimed at any of you). More Apollo love needed!
Fanfics Updated-12/25

Apollo Appreciation Thread? Cool. *appreciates Apollo* xD
No, really. He's so cute and huggable-looking~! <3
I'm looking forward to playing as him.

I adore Apollo, he grew on me fast. When I first saw his character design, I thought he looked silly. Peacock-boy was among one of the things I called him, though that isn't necessarily a bad thing. =3 Then it got to the point where I couldn't wait for GS4 to come out here so I could play as him. ^^;

He's adorable. I love how enthusiastic he is about his job. A lot of people have a gripe about his name, I think, or maybe just his last name, but it 's funny, and I think it rather fits him. He's inexperienced, and he's young, but he's so fired up about being a defense attorney. Heck, he was so upset when he found out he used forged evidence. I think he's aware that he's not up to the level of the others, too. It's probably just me, but I think he mentions quite a couple times how he wished he could've come up with something on his own.

Then we can all do corny things!
Here comes JUSTICE.
JUSTICE is served!

And who could forget? His name sounds like a super hero. Apollo JUSTICE

I think this is highly opinionated on my part, but I think his little thoughts in the blue parenthesis are different from Phoenix's, and I like that a lot. I like both lawyers, and it's really nice when even a small difference can draw a line between the two.

Aside from that, I look forward to seeing his character develop. Oh yeah, his animations are so cuuuute. XD

King of Braves

"Gotcha!"

At the moment, I still prefer Phoenix, but Apollo's got plenty of potential to become even more kickass than his spiky-haired predecessor. That is, assuming his spiky-haired predecessor lets him do some work on his own. Don't get me wrong, Nick: I appreciate that you want to see the truth come out, but you've gotta let the boy find his own legs. That goes for Klavier, too. That said, seeing as this was but the intro game, I'm looking forward to seeing him in action in AA5, with a little more experience under his belt.

In justice we trust!

Yay Apollo!! I remember when I was first introduced to the AA fandom and I saw a picture a Polly, I thought he looked rather retarded. XD Of course, after playing the three games and being spoiled in AJ, I began to like him. Well, actually, besides that one time where I thought he looked retarded, I like totally fell in love with Polly. He is so damn cute!! He's so adorable, and he makes me want to hug him and pair him up with Klavier! Not to mention he gets so easily flustered. And I find that very cute!! And, and!! (I could easily continue ranting but I'll save you the pain.)

Well, he's just too damn cute and I love him!!
Click on Kamila to go to my Sprite Thread!

*insert title here*

I just finished the game so I can finally post here :D w00t

I thoroughly enjoyed playing Apollo.. it was a welcome change of pace. I felt like he was a very likable and genuine character, I'm looking forward to seeing him grow and change in later games.
icon by: iconglomerate @ LJ

Where is the love for Apollo Justice? (spoilers)Topic%20Title

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT

Location: cake for you. tea for you. cake for you. tea for you.

Okay, guys. We have all asserted the following:
Klavier Gavin is awesome.
Kristoph Gavin is stylish.
Daryan Crescend is a dick.
Hobo Phoenix is a hot hobo.
Trucy is magical.
Wocky is gangsta.
Ema is scientific.

... Where in the world is all of the love for Apollo? :udgy: Seriously. He's the new protagonist, and his 'OH MY GOD HELP ME I'M SO FREAKING LOST RIGHT NOW' demeanor practically charmed me out of my pants. He's so overshadowed by the better-looking characters and it is VERY depressing. I find it so bad and wrong that there is not a single thread dedicated to him yet - I mean, seriously, OLGA ORLY has her own club!

Pictures and fanfiction. We must have pictures and fanfiction and a GREAT AMOUNT OF LOVE.

Spoiler: space savery

MORE. I NEED MORE.

Sorry about the lack of sources; I'm bad with keeping links. :larry:

I appreciate feedback! Thanks to everyone for supporting my work!
Re: Where is the love for Apollo Justice? (spoilers)Topic%20Title

True love is forever.

More Apollo love! ... and fan art because he's awesome like that. :) Sources are under the pics.
Spoiler: Saving Space

Fanfics Updated-12/25

Mmm, bacon.

Quote:
He's so overshadowed by the better-looking characters and it is VERY depressing.

Better-looking characters? But he's one of the cutest! *hugs the cute Apollo*

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH GOD HE'S SO ADORABLE. =) [/fangirl]

I wrote a fic with him in it, should I go ahead and post it?
-The PW Musical!- In love with, and CR married to, Winged Cloud! <3

Rookie

I think fanfiction should probably stay in the testimony subforum. Also, I thought Apollo already had his own thread? I don't see it, though, so maybe I just imagined it....

ETA: *fantastic fanart moved to other thread*
Avvie image by Sklarvv.

Last edited by Officer 1BDI on Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lolwut?

Plenty of people love Polly ^_^ Well at least I think he is pretty cute... :odoroki:
Too lazy... hur hur.

Damn twisted person

Aww now i feel bad DD: *hugs Apollo plushie until head pops out*...oops.

He's really cute up to the point i've played :3 Must...write...fic... But i'll be honest, at first i was a bit disappointed, i was like "OMG NO FEENIE?!"...but then he grew on me, and he ended up being one of my favs :3

*looks at headless Apollo plushie*

...yeah, i think i've made my point clear.
-Married to Lord Nathaniel - Mother of Ultimate Magician ,GamerErman2001 and Kinokiita.
My sprites :)
Probably won't be online for a while, guys....

操纵距离程度的能力

Actually I believe there IS a Polly love thread which was created by Croik...yeah, here you go.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3954

Currently it's on the fourth page,it's unfair,I say...TAT

We love the cute boy Polly.Happy to see you love him, too~Image
You can call me whatever you want:3

Last edited by Komachi on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

hell, I don't know

I lovelovelove Apollo. I have no fanart of him, though! ;; So sad.

So, for now, I shall just dump my love for Apollo onto this thread. <333

Rookie

火曜日 wrote:

Actually I believe there IS a Polly love thread which was created by Croik...

...Ooh. We should probably start posting in there instead. >_>
Avvie image by Sklarvv.

Rookie

*BUMP*

There's something kind of sad about the title character's appreciation thread being dropped to page 4 of the subforum.... But nevermind that now.

I am so in love with Kinoko Kaihatsu's interpretation of Polly it's not even funny:

Spoiler: Non-Spoilery Images

Spoiler: SPOILERS AHOY

Avvie image by Sklarvv.

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT

Location: cake for you. tea for you. cake for you. tea for you.

HOW ANNOYING. ):<

No wonder I missed it. It was hiding from me. What a jerk.

I swear, I am keeping this thread all the way up here until I wither and die at the seat of this computer.

I appreciate feedback! Thanks to everyone for supporting my work!

True love is forever.

Ack! ... I completely forgot about this thread... I had a ditzy moment clearly. Must have more Apollo love! Sources are under the pics.
Spoiler: AJ/GS4

Spoiler: Saving Space

Edit: Changed pictures
Fanfics Updated-12/25

Last edited by Mia_Fey on Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Page 3 of 40 [ 1572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)