Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 6 of 10[ 385 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Re: Request threadTopic%20Title

Look! A doot!

Yeah I guess. But we might just let them see.

Lol. I can see Uranus.

Location: Lost in the deepest part of my church. (That place is a laberynth!)

Could someone do a drawing with phoenix having mashed potatoes in his face and Godot throwing gravy at him.
(Thanksgiving Related)

awesome sig by Ptapcc!
Deviantart!

OH DESIRE

My only request -- a picture of Will Powers x Iris Hawthorne holding hands and blushing.

That picture would just make my day. ;/////;

eat your vegetables, son.

Look! A doot!

Okay, just forget about my last request. I no longer need it.

FINE

do you know what i would REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY love??
a pic of
:franny: / :adrian: in a bed, and :adrian: is waking :franny: up with a kiss.
Spoiler:
oh, yes. i forgot to say, they had some lovin last night, so they're both naked, but covered with a bed sheet

if i only had better editing and drawing skills... and a scanner... i'd doit myself.

"Too Awesome to Die"

Might I make a request. Can I have a drawing of either the group of Hobo Phoenix, Apolo, Trucy, and Klavier or Nick, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, and Maya in a Left 4 Dead style campaign/movie poster.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

If anyone could make them, I'd like to request two pics, objection-type, but with words "Minons" and "Протестую!" (last one is "objection" in Russian)
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

FINE

Maybe some selfcest would be cool.
Spoiler: GK Spoilers, Case 4
ImageImage

Last edited by Lunaria42 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please properly tag spoilers, thanks.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

eliasbloodmoon wrote:
Might I make a request. Can I have a drawing of either the group of Hobo Phoenix, Apolo, Trucy, and Klavier or Nick, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, and Maya in a Left 4 Dead style campaign/movie poster.

OMG, that would be epic. If I could draw, I would do it for you in a heartbeat. D:
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

crouton wrote:
eliasbloodmoon wrote:

OMG, that would be epic. If I could draw, I would do it for you in a heartbeat. D:

I Can't draw but using Paint.net sketch feature and a couple of L4D posters i made this:
Spoiler: Edgeworth,Maya and Nick Sketch.

Sorry if it's not allowed/doesn work.
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.

Waiting on Godot...

Auraion wrote:
do you know what i would REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY love??
a pic of
:franny: / :adrian: in a bed, and :adrian: is waking :franny: up with a kiss.
Spoiler:
oh, yes. i forgot to say, they had some lovin last night, so they're both naked, but covered with a bed sheet

if i only had better editing and drawing skills... and a scanner... i'd doit myself.

I drew this last night

Spoiler: Kinky Franziska x Adrian

It's not naked, but it do? ^^;
ImageImageImageImage

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an artist who would be happy to do a custom character piece of artwork for my current fan game in development. This would be so it could get scaled down for the case selection background and for sprites. As the character I want done is highly confidential (it's an important villain), could I get anyone to PM me so I can explain it?

Also, to the person who completes this request, they will get a position as one of my beta-testers for both of my fan games which is Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: Justice's Memoirs and Reminiscing Tales.

Thanks!

Ptapcc

Waiting on Godot...

You wanting a sprite done? Or just plain fanart, cause if you're looking for a sprite, you'd be best heading off to the sprite thread rather than the fanart thread. There's alot of custom spriters that'll be able to make you a sprite with a similar art style to the game :)
ImageImageImageImage

No I want a piece of fan art done for several reasons. Spriting is one of them as fan art scaled down is one of the that Capcom most likely uses. Second, the art can be used for the case selection background as well as fitting into some animation scenes where they have art- not sprites.

I want something similar to this done>>http://www.court-records.net/arts/hobohodofull.png. If someone takes this request, I can explain the details in a PM because as I said, this character is one of the main villains in my game and he's currently a secret to everyone.

Ptapcc

Waiting on Godot...

So, you're wanting something like this when used as the background for chosing what case you want to play, and for the game sprite?

I don't want to sound like a pain in the ass here, cause that's not what I'm going for, cause I might try it if I can make sense of what you want. Glamour shots and sprites to me are two different tasks though.

I've tried spriting before, and found that it was ALOT more different to what I thought it'd be. Method of line art needs to change, posing, shapes, details. I got alot of feedback from the spriting thread on it and you'd be surprised. It's not as easy as it looks to get sprites in the same art style as the game. Shrinking an image such as that Phoenix picture for a game sprite would also look static in game cause it likely wont fit the senario it's in.

With the case choosing part, are you thinking of doing something like this?-

If you can clear this up :payne: ... What I think you want is TWO images. If you want this character's sprite to be made, I think it should be a different image to the case loader page. Not only is it nicer to have a pose that suits, but it'll also shrink better.

((Sorry- I'm a perfectionist. This stuff matters to me >.> ))
ImageImageImageImage

:)

Scarfu wrote:
          My only request -- a picture of Will Powers x Iris Hawthorne holding hands and blushing.

That picture would just make my day. ;/////;

I might give this a go. I like drawing Iris. <3

Arkillian wrote:
So, you're wanting something like this when used as the background for chosing what case you want to play, and for the game sprite?

I don't want to sound like a pain in the ass here, cause that's not what I'm going for, cause I might try it if I can make sense of what you want. Glamour shots and sprites to me are two different tasks though.

I've tried spriting before, and found that it was ALOT more different to what I thought it'd be. Method of line art needs to change, posing, shapes, details. I got alot of feedback from the spriting thread on it and you'd be surprised. It's not as easy as it looks to get sprites in the same art style as the game. Shrinking an image such as that Phoenix picture for a game sprite would also look static in game cause it likely wont fit the senario it's in.

With the case choosing part, are you thinking of doing something like this?-

If you can clear this up :payne: ... What I think you want is TWO images. If you want this character's sprite to be made, I think it should be a different image to the case loader page. Not only is it nicer to have a pose that suits, but it'll also shrink better.

((Sorry- I'm a perfectionist. This stuff matters to me >.> ))

No it's okay. I'll clear this up then.

What I want is a single piece of artwork, like the link I provided before. I will give details in a PM. When I talk about the case selection background, yes I am talking about that sort of stuff, like in the image you just provided. Now, the case that I am doing focus' a lot on shadows, so the figure will mainly be blurred out after being scaled down, so I only need 1 body picture.

I hope this makes sense but if it doesn't feel free to PM me so we don't clutter up the board.

Ptapcc

Jeff Davis

I guess I could try it if things don't work out with you two? ^^; if there are any unanswered requests I'll take 'em by the way~
nope.avi

FINE

Quote:
I drew this last night

Spoiler: Kinky Franziska x Adrian

It's not naked, but it do? ^^;

THIS IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!
thank you so much.
How can i return the favor?

Waiting on Godot...

You don't need to ^^; I hadn't drawn it specifically for this request sorry- I thought you'd want to see it since it was new art, of the two, and I drew it ^^; I felt like drawing it at te time so I did, then saw your request and thought you'd want to see it :)
ImageImageImageImage

Hi Everyone~

I was just wondering if anyone want to make a signature on three incarnation of Ema Skye and that is my only request:gant:

Sure it would make my day :redd:
(Deleted)Topic%20Title

(Deleted)

Last edited by Trybien on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Waiting on Godot...

Phoenix covered in blood? *cries* Oh wait- I've drawn this scene in my comic already...
ImageImageImageImage

Gettin' Old!

I'd like to see a picture of Wakka (from FFX) as Apollo Justice....y'know cause of the hair similarities
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
(Deleted)Topic%20Title

(Deleted)

Last edited by Trybien on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trybien- Backgrounds are considered sprites. Don't spam this board with your background requests as this is for art, like concept and official art :p

((Sorry if this is offensive.))

FINE

Can I have a request?
I want this sprite
But "Official Art" -like.
I want it for my fangame's boxart.
Spoiler:

Thanks. :will:
(Deleted)Topic%20Title

(Deleted)

Last edited by Trybien on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trybien wrote:
Ptapcc wrote:
Trybien- Backgrounds are considered sprites. Don't spam this board with your background requests as this is for art, like concept and official art :p

((Sorry if this is offensive.))

Sorry about the spamming

Anyway, I'd like An avatar and sig that fits the required areas

That would go under the Present Evidence section in one of the many graphic artists threads ;)

I have a new request.

Characters: Phoenix, Pearl, Young Trucy, Hobo Phoenix

Picture - Trucy is on the right, Pearl is on the left. Trucy is using her right hand to yank on one of Pearl's loops while Pearl is using her left hand to pull Trucy's cheek. Thier opposite hands are locked in a test of strength. In the background, Phoenix is rushing forward to seperate them. Hobo Phoenix is in one of the upper corners narrating.

Hobo Phoenix - Pearls and Trucy kind of... Started off on the wrong foot with each other.
Truth will come to light.

William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.

Greetings.

Would there perhaps be anyone out there willing to draw a picture of Kay Faraday having tied Franziska up with her own whip and carried off something Franziska was trying to hide (like a love letter to Edgeworth/Adrian/Phoenix) while walking away with that wide smile she usually wears?

A request like this has more than a few kinky undertones, I know :payne: , but I'd appreciate it if someone'd consider doing it. Thanks!

Poke and Ace Attorney freak!

I would like to request an Edgey/Gumshoe fanart please.
Objection! That was.....objectionable!

I control the squirrels in your yard

i hate to put another request so close to two others, but I have had these images in my mind. I have no talent to make them exist. So, if you wouldn't mind, I would like to see Mia in a Team Rocket uniform or Phoenix wearing Ema's science goggles.
If you consider what I say, just remember, I have no taste...or style...or friends. :)

Ace otkau

Can someone do a picture of Franziska von Karma as a nekomimi
:testimony:
me: I'm board
My Dad: Your the chairman of the board
me: oh haha

Steel Samourai's Fan

I would really like if someone can do a picture of a shirtless Will Powers :will: ... I really like him and there is not enough fan-art of him. If you take my request, please don't forget that he's muscular... And don't forget the chest hair! :will: Thank you a lot if you take my request!
Godot and his coffee cup, an eternal love!

Gettin' Old!

I'd like some artwork of a scene from 2-4 it's spoillerised slightly so artists who've completed that case I'd prefer.

Spoiler: 2-4
The scene where Edgeworth and Phoenix get badass on the door in Engarde's house. The one that leads to Maya's prison. I'd like art of them busting through the door with some fitting caption like....."No door can hide the truth" or something equally fitting

Course it's entirely dependant on if someone takes up this request.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

I would like the yatagarsu symbol. I like it, but I can never din a picture of it
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

Lying Coldly ;D

Hey :)
This is not really a Fanart Request or something, but I didnt know where to post my request^^
Ähm...
I'm seeking a Picture of the Red Badger-Guitar, which had been in "Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice" in the Gavinner's Changing room.
You dont have to make a picture of it or something. Any picture will do, the size doesnt matter, you can even just seek one in the internet, an post the link^^ It could also just be a picture of the gavinners changing room... (Unfortanely I've been unable to find the Guitar in the internet, but maybe some of you are able to...)

Greetings from germany =D
~Lenny

PL vs PW <33

Lenny wrote:
Hey :)
This is not really a Fanart Request or something, but I didnt know where to post my request^^
Ähm...
I'm seeking a Picture of the Red Badger-Guitar, which had been in "Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice" in the Gavinner's Changing room.
You dont have to make a picture of it or something. Any picture will do, the size doesnt matter, you can even just seek one in the internet, an post the link^^ It could also just be a picture of the gavinners changing room... (Unfortanely I've been unable to find the Guitar in the internet, but maybe some of you are able to...)

Greetings from germany =D
~Lenny

There's an image of the Gavinner's change room here on CR: http://www.court-records.net/places4.htm it's pretty small though.
Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"
devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

This is one where only one's who will not regert drawing this...

I need a picture of a dead Phoenix Wright. With Miles and Trucy looking at him, about to cry.
Phonix needs stab wounds at the heart and lungs
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!
Page 6 of 10 [ 385 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart