Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 1 of 4[ 150 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What AJ characters do you like/dislike?Topic%20Title

Lang Zi says: I Love Shi-Long Lang

(Don't know if it has been made already)

Personally I like every character, Apollo annoyed me a little to start with but he grew on me.

((Now everyone can post their hate comments here!))
ImageImage
Re: What AJ characters do you like/dislike?Topic%20Title

i'll get an avvy later

why do you think people are going to attack you?

if anyone posted hate comments, they could get suspended.

Anyway, I think Apollo is cool.

He's younger, more relative to people, and no one has any surefire pairings for him on Fanfiction. Plus, he has the most AU stories in history.
Spoiler: All AA games
the following people are EEEEEEEVIL:
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)

Humph.

Kristoph Gavin. Why? He's a combination of Dahlia, Manfred, and Godot. How? He's always calm, collected, perfect, and evil. Except for that 7-year plot thing.
Ace Attorney MIDI rips!

Please visit my forum!

Engaged to P!ATD.
Bought an apartment at the Otaku.

Top 5 Likes
1. Apollo Justice
2. Trucy Wright
3. Wocky Kitaki
4. Klavier Gavin
5. Vera Misham

Top 5 Dislikes
1. Zak Gramarye
2. Kristoph Gavin
3. Alita Tiala
4. Spark Brushel
5. Wesley Stickler

Overruled?

Phoenix Wright
Trucy Wright
Ema Skye
Vera Misham
Valant
Daryan Crescend
Guy Eldoon

Dislike Despise
Klavier Gavin
Kristoph Gavin
Zak the Magician
Magnifi Gramaraye
Spark Brushel
Machi Toyabe
Apollo Justice

Last edited by DynoStretch on Thu May 27, 2010 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lang Zi says: I Love Shi-Long Lang

I am a little shocked people have replied.

(By hate comments I meant towards characters, If anyone hates me thats their problem :karma: )
I shall make my list

Trucy :minuki:
Klavier :kyouya:
Kristoph :garyuu:
Daryan :pencileraser:
Phoenix :hobohodo:
Ema. :yummy:

Eh. (kinda)

Apollo :odoroki:
Thalassa Gramarye

Dislike (these people are soo...gah, they do NOT deserve emoticons)

Valant Gramarye
Zak Gramarye
Magnifi Gramarye
ImageImage

Last edited by MissEdgeworth on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

100% Juice

I love:
Daryan
Ema
Kristoph
Wocky

I like everyone else pretty well but there are a few that are a bit leaning and venturing in the direction of do not like:
Zak
Magnifi
Thalessa
Klavier

I hate:
Alita Tiala because what kinda person could do that to poor Wocky!!!

1. Phoenix, cause he's freakin Phoenix. :hobohodo:
2. Kristoph, cause he rocks, yet *never* gets freaky. :garyuu:
3. Trucy, cause of freaking Mr. Hat. :minuki:
ImageImage
I'm just a normal crazy person.

Ugh. Lawyers.

I adore almost everyone. I love Apollo to bits. :odoroki:

But I definitely dislike:
Vera
Lamioir [too lazy to look up right spelling, sorry. D:]
Spoiler: 4-4
/Thalassa

The only two characters in the game- this entire series- I really dislike strongly [dare I say hate? :| ]
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

Wrighting wrongs since 2009.

I didn't really dislike anyone-- which was weird, because I thought that the whole game was going to piss me off.

I was neutral/not overly fussed by Lamiroir, Wocky and Alita. Valant and Spark got mildly irritating, but I didn't actively dislike anyone; I was just more interested in/full of love for other characters.

LOVED, however? Kristoph. Adore the man. He's so bloody controlled and smooth and gorgeous (the suit and the glasses help, too!) and sly and seriously madly intelligent-- what's not to love?

Also loved Trucy, who's so far been my favourite of all the assistants. She's bright, funny, eccentric and completely adorable.

I also really like Little Plum, who has got to be the coolest mother EVER in media. You can all keep your Marge Simpsons and Mrs. Bradys and June Cleavers; I love Little Plum. Also, I found Stickler utterly hilarious and disturbing at the same time. And Ema? Was just cool.

Fanboy Hunter

I liked Klavier, Kristoph (To an extent), the Judge, Phoenix (despite his major downgrade from AA1-3). I didn't really like anyone else.
Click pic below.

Who did I like? My favorite character has to be Klavier. He was just plain awesome. :kyouya:

Who did I dislike? I hated Daryan. He was so cocky that it got me so angry. I used to swear at my DS because I hated him so much. I didn't particularly like hobo Phoenix either. I mean I liked Phoenix in the older games but his personality just didn't fit him here.

Watch me as I gravitate...ahahaha

huge GS fan :D

well i think i liked every character but Zak....

hell that guy's a total jerk :zenitora:
"To trust or not to trust....i trust you will decide"

Ace Fangirl

I'm sorry to all you Klavier fans, but I just can't like him. At first I was like, "Oh, he's pretty cool", but then as the game went on, I found him annoying, and kinda boring as a character.

On the other hand, Kristoph is my favourite AJ character, which is weird, 'cause I didn't really like the game overall. I just think that Kristoph is an amazing and complex character, and that the developers did an awesome job creating him.

i'll get an avvy later

ya, i don't like klavvy that much

stupid idiot trying to hit on anything that moves or doesn't move.
klema only exists cause it's the only pairing the fangirls could find for ema, since their attempts 2 years ago failed miserably.

But still, there exists an Apollo x Ema fanbase, and though it is smaller than klema, the writers of them are pretty smart, like EvilWaffleS on Fanfiction
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)

justice is always wright ;)

take a look at my sig :phoenix: :odoroki: ,and i must admit that although i preffer blue suit wright,hobo wright was an interesting charectar development that had me further like phoenix wright :hobohodo:

i also realy liked trucy :minuki: , she was just so cute and so energetic,and she was really good in court,used to be better than apollo untill he surpassed her in about case 4-2(and i can bet you that in 2 games he can reach,if not surpass,phoenix wright himself)

and klavier gavin,he was a friendly prosecutor who had no problem in helping defense attornies find the truth,and a rockstar who brings even more life and exitment to the court :kyouya:

now i started by disliking zak,especcially when he ran away from the court and when i found out he had the real page that could have freed,however as i invistigated i started to see his reasons and liked him,you see

Spoiler: case 4-4
when i invistigated during the mason system,i figured out that the reason he hid the page from wright was to assure he doesn't get an aquital as he knew that no matter how skilled wright was,the prosecutor klavier gavin would bring up the book and the only way wright would counter it would be with the real page,otherwise the only thing wright would be able to say was that there are marks of a torn page presenting only a possibilaty without proof bringing the prosecution and defense on a stalemate.

however although from his game with kristof gavin when he knew gavin was a selfish untrustworthy man,it hadn't occured to him that he would use forged evidence,let alone give it to wright so wright would use it without knowing it was forged,it wasn't his intention that wright would lose his badge,all he wanted was for wright to lose the case.

as for the reason why he ran away,he did it to make everyone think he was the killer to give valant freedom from suspision at the cost of making everyone think he's the one who did it,did you see the surprise in his face when phoenix tell's him that his action accidentally made poeple think more of valant as the killer,he even went so far as to write a false confesion of killer their master to clear valant from all suspision,he cared about valant's future more than his own.

also he risked being discovered just to give the rights to his doughter trucy

the comic may be realy funny(and i realy enjoyed it),but zack really isn't a jerk.

wow i am tired :beef: ,i'll write about the other charectars later :payne:

i'll get an avvy later

lol we all know that :phoenix: = :odoroki: , :edgeworth: = :kyouya: , and :maya: = :minuki:

I like Phoenix, Ema and Wocky.

I hate Zak, Brushel, Thalassa.

Klavier's a spoiled brat. Ugh. I'm neutral to Apollo. He's just boring. Machi was a little creepy. Actually, so was Vera.
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

You only get what you give.

Spoiler: 4-2, just to be safe.
I actually really liked Alita, despite everything. :D Haha. I thought she was adorable. And a not-quite-as-evil Dahlia.

I thought everyone from 4-2 was great, actually. Except Wocky. :/ I mean, he had his funny moments, but overall he was kind of a brat.
Like, he didn't even care about anything that you were doing for him until the end.
Apollo was like "DON'T WORRY I'M GOING TO WORK HARD TO PROVE THAT YOU'RE INNOCENT!" and Wocky was just like "BIZZOY I'M A GANGSTA LOL"
...Oh, and Wesley Stickler. He scared me.

Trucy and Ema are awesome, too. :3

That's it, I'm shaving my head.

Kristoph, he's so ...magnificent and calm.
Hobo Phoenix, I like Phoenix all the time.
Apollo, I was more neutral toward him at first, but have lately started liking him more.

Dislike
Klavier, I hate all the prosecutors except for Godot, anyway, and sometimes Edgey.
Wocky and anyone else related to him, I just did not like that case much at all.
Daryan, he was annoying and arrogant.
Vera, I got stuck on one of her testimonies and had to watch her draw over and over again. Couldn't skip that sprite.

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Klavier and Phoenix

I don't really dislike the characters so much as I dislike how a lot of the game is "just sit back and let one of these guys do the work for you," especially the first case and the last day of the last case, where Apollo should really have taken a more active role.

Dammit, I bought this game because I want to force criminals to crack, not because I want to watch some air-guitar douchebag do my work for me. :think-think-think:
Billie Jean is not my lover.

Ace Fangirl

I am loving the fact that so many people say they hate Klavier.

Asian

<3 = Klavier, Kristoph, Lamiroir, Ema
</3 = Hobo Phoenix, Apollo, Trucy, Wocky lol
I ship Phoenix and Edgeworth and Phoenix and Iris.

Klavier seems like marmite, everyone either loves him or hates him. I'm personally on the love side, it's nice to see that not all prosecutors are imbeciles. People say that "he helps with our job too much" but I think Edgeworth has said enough that prosecutors and defense attorneys are a team. Some people also says he's a shallow character. I get the feeling there's a lot more inside him than what we see. It started to come out in 4-4, and hopefully we might find out a bit more about Klavier's history in the future.

Why HER!? Why HERE!? Why NOW!?

LOVE 'TIL DEATH:
Vera Misham (seriously, she's simply too cute!)
Trucy Wright (yes, I always wanted to be like her... a little magician)
Apollo Justice (but he should speak more and think less, as Phoenix did)
Klavier Gavin (Rock 'n' roll, baby! That's all)
Alita Tiala (she has an original outfit and she's in the end not so totally evil, she was just doing exactly what a normal person could do: protect her reputation)
Lamiroir (not a love at first sight, but... exotic and she has a good background)

I DUNNO ABOUT:
Phoenix Wright (Charley will cry if you don't return the Ace Attorney you were, y'know Nick?)
Kristoph Gavin (seriously... the most devilish villain in AA series, but his motive is still unknown: I mean, wanting just a little revenge against Zak and Phoenix is not a motive for a character such him... there's something deeper and darker, I'm sure)
Valant Gramarye (wait, wut? Ahah, it's that maybe he should be characterized more... when he admit his "crime" suddenly becomes wiser)

HATE 'TIL DEATH
Daryan Crescent (and the freaking hair of DOOM)
Wocky Kitaki and all his relatives (gangsta lifestyle is boring, annoying and useful only in movies)
Spark Brushel (he stinks. Period)
Drew Misham (he stinks more, and he pretended to forge evidence, when his daughter was doing all the work without doubting what she was doing. That's a true crime!)
zak Gramarye (he stinks less, but he let his daughter in the hands of a stranger. Trucy is right to not to be sad for him)

But your hair is such a tragedy to draw, dear Mr. I-created-Stigma.

Writing, drawing, singing, flashing, playing, for you. Stay lawed ♪.

NOT SO FAST!

I dislike Trucy because she's such a Mary Sue character. I like her character design, but the personality's just so....urghhh...

I love everyone else. :3

How is Trucy's personality substantially different from Maya's?

I mean, I guess she's not sad as much, but Maya had her sister die and got blamed for the murder; had her aunt set up a murder plot and got that blamed on her too; got kidnapped, starved, and was threatened with death; and had her mother die trying to prevent her aunt's second, even more elaborate murder plot.

Trucy just had her (honestly kind of a jerk) dad skip out on her leaving her with a way more awesome dad.

Trucy is just Maya with a way less shitty life.

justice is always wright ;)

ready to continue from where i left off.

ema sky was really great,although i preffer detective gumshoe but ema was really helpfull and ever since case 1-5 i wanted her to make another appearance,and yay i got my wish ^_^

valant gramarye

Spoiler: case 4-4
he was planning on killing his master and he even framed zak,however he later got to his senses,he was a good person but was unfortantly possesed by the devil's wispering and that was a bad downfall,then again everyone would have thought that it was either him or zak that killed the master,eliminating zak would automatically make everyone think he did it,so i guess his only way out was framing zak,but still it was a bad and a bit of a selfish action

kristof gavin

Spoiler: case 4-4 again
hate that guy,he was going to use forged evidence to win the case,and later gave the forged evidence to wright(through trucy) thus being the very person that cost wright his badge 7 years ago,and he even wanted to go so far to silence the forgers as to kill them and he even killed zak as well,the only thing that was good about him was that he tought apollo how to defend in court,but personally i would have drawn a "kristof is a jerk" comic if i had the drawing skills and the storyline creativity..........actually not really,but kristof is as you put it,the devil of GS4

lamirior

Spoiler: yet again case 4-4 '^.^ AND case 4-3
she was a really nice and kind hearted lady in case 4-3 who would never tell a lie(yet give away contradictions and nervousness),and in 4-4 it was acually really good news to hear that lamirior aka: thalassa is apollo's and trucy's mother,that made me like her even more

i also hate alita and daryan for being selfish killers.

and i find spark brushel annoying

and i am either neutral or i like everyone else (too lazy to right the rest of the details :yogi: )

NOT SO FAST!

@Icarus: Sorry, Trucy made me feel like Capcom was just trying to replicate Maya, but now in a more good girl sense.

Sure I saw some similarities with Maya, but nothing beats Maya as an assistant, and Trucy's character is, like I've said, so Mary Sue. Maybe a Mary Sue version of Maya would be a good description. I hate Mary Sues.

And yeah, she has a less shitty background, but then, I really just hate trying-hard-to-be-cute characters. >.>

Sorry for my mean-ness..

anyway, I love Shi-Long Lang, wolf characters are awesome :))

Powers Fan

I liked Apollo, Trucy, Klavier, Lamiroir, Machi, Valant, Vera, the Judge, and young Phoenix/Trucy.

I mostly hated young Klavier, but I also disliked Kristoph, Daryan, and Zak.
:agent-Smith: "You just wish you could talk in Webdings."

Come play Ghost Trick Mafia!

Yannie Derrei wrote:
Sorry for my mean-ness..

You didn't really come off as mean, we just disagree about something, that's really no big deal.

And back on topic...

I really liked Guy Eldoon for a few reasons.

1. He looks a bit like Iggy Pop, and I like Iggy Pop.
2. I like cantankerous old guys who take things really seriously.
3. He plays a mean harmonica.

Shipper on the loose.

I loved Alita, Daryan, and the Gavins. Oh, and Polly~~. <33333 God he's cute. Ooh, and Lamiroir was especially adorable. :3

I despised Zak Gramarye. I won't get into it here like I've done elsewhere, but geez, what a dick. =__=

Who else, who else...ah, didn't really like Drew. Sorry he's not so good at art, but there are other ways to feed your kid than by

Spoiler:
having her make forgeries.

He could've tried getting a normal job.

Gumshoe's #1 Fan

I HATE Ema. Well, I hate her in AJ anyway. They massacred her personality to death (in AA she was really nice, sweet, and loving. Now she's a grumpy witch.), and she's annoying as hell. Plus, she replaced Gumshoe, the second greatest AA character after Godot, which I find to be unforgivable.

I'm also not really much of an Apollo fan. Phoenix is infinitely more lovable.

That said, I like piano player Phoenix (I refuse to call him "hobo Phoenix".). But he is basically a completely new character. His personality is literally NOTHING like it was is any of the other games. In the older games, he was sarcastic, witty, and smart. Now he's quiet, mysterious, and wise. He's good, but not as good as DA Phoenix.

I personally like Valant, though. He's hilarious.
I HAVE CHORTLES!

I liked Trucy and Vera a lot. And actually Phoenix's character development I really liked too; getting disbarred and all and him turning into kind of a snarky, unhelpful mentor/bastard. <3 It was a good idea for the game, I just felt it could've been much better executed. (Hence why I'm kind of eh on AJ.)

As for dislikes, I really kind of hated Daryan a lot. But I think it was mainly his character design that pissed me right off; stupid penis hair. The only instant in which I liked him/found him funny?

"Tell him I said hi. And screw you."

Everyone else I was mainly eh, neutral on. Apollo had some potential and I saw some sarcasm and humor that I liked, but he kept getting outshined in his own game, and at the end, I feel like I barely got to know him. So...I'll reserve my judgment for now, in case they decide to give him another game (or two for a trilogy) for some much-needed character development...

Oh, and Kristoph? Again good idea, with the whole
Spoiler:
evil mentor

thing, but meh. I found Dahlia to be much more terrifying, and she was like half his age or something. So er, make of that what you will?

/2c
Phoenix/Maya Day: Sept. 5th. ♥
Phoenix/Iris Day: September 12th. ♥

Ace Fangirl

I haven't read through most of the posts on here, but am I one of the very few people that like Wesley Stickler? Then again, I the only reason I like him is because I hate all the other characters in that case.

Meep? :<

RoundedEdge wrote:
I haven't read through most of the posts on here, but am I one of the very few people that like Wesley Stickler? Then again, I the only reason I like him is because I hate all the other characters in that case.

I liked him, too! He did everything for science!

I liked most of the AJ cast, to be perfectly honest. I loved Apollo for his headstrong personality, a trait that I feel separates him from Phoenix; that, and he seems to rely less upon luck. His character has a ton of potential for development, and I can't wait to see what Capcom will do with him in future games. Aside from the fact that she's adorable, I liked Trucy for her independence and willpower. She's been through so much, but she manages to keep smiling. And Kristoph! He's probably my favorite villain in the entire series because he's so ruthless, yet that ruthlessness is understandable when you take his obsession with details into consideration. My favorite from AJ is still Machi, though. He's just... so fun to think about (and not in a dirty way, I'm not into shotacon XD). I feel that he, too, has a lot of potential to be an interesting character, especially considering his relationship with Lamiroir.

I'm not a fan of Alita, mostly because I felt that she was too predictable. And then there's Zak. Just... Zak.

Shipper on the loose.

@SuperGanondorf: THANK YOU, for reminding me how much I disliked the turn they made with Ema's personality. Seriously, they made her so snobby and stuff, even though she was lots cuter physically. XD

---

Also, I can't believe I forgot this, but I love little Machi. He's my favorite new character. <3

And arcane-phoenix, your avatar picture made me squeal so hard that I forgot to breathe for a minute. *^*

Meep? :<

Herr Fraulein wrote:
Also, I can't believe I forgot this, but I love little Machi. He's my favorite new character. <3

And arcane-phoenix, your avatar picture made me squeal so hard that I forgot to breathe for a minute. *^*

Go Machi! <3 When I first started 4-3 he didn't grab my attention, but as the case went on I grew to love him. He's so interesting, not to mention adorable. I loved seeing his eyes at the end of the case!

Isn't this avatar cute? ^^ I found it on LiveJournal a few days ago and had to use it.

I extremly hate klavier, he was great at first but... if he gets taken over by Kristoph or decides to hate apollo in GS5... maybe he won't be that bad
:godot:
Sig.

Shipper on the loose.

arcane-phoenix wrote:

Go Machi! <3 When I first started 4-3 he didn't grab my attention, but as the case went on I grew to love him. He's so interesting, not to mention adorable. I loved seeing his eyes at the end of the case!

Isn't this avatar cute? ^^ I found it on LiveJournal a few days ago and had to use it.

Yeah, same here~! Though at first, it was like, "I love you, foreign blind child pianist!" and then as time went on...

"I love you foreign child pianist!"...

"I still love you, er, semi-foreign child pianist!"

I loved his struggles with English, d'awww~. "Apollo Yoostis..." XD

That is a super cute avatar, and I may just have to go hit up LJ sometime soon on a hunt. ^^ Machi reminds me of those enigmatic, handsome boys from Hayao Miyazaki films. :3
Page 1 of 4 [ 150 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)