Board index » General » Court Docket

Page 4 of 5[ 166 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: CR is BACK... KindaTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Good to see you back, Croik. Looks like the gang's all here. :minuki:
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

PCHOOO

Hooray Croik! Good to have everyone back.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

And thus shrieks of terror reigned from the potato fields everywhere as Croik made her triumphant return. It was a dark day for spuds everywhere. =)
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Wotter boy

Croik I love your work! You know, you're fanfics.

Croik wrote:
Oh wow, feels good to be back~!

I should make a better post later but for now, I just want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding. We've been through the wringer but our Wooster is a CHAMPION and you guys have been super great. Thanks for sticking with us.

I know I've been absent for a long time too and I'm really sorry about that. But CR IS BACK and whoa, I've got a lot of updating to do :O. So you should start to see new content soon.

Once we're fully back on our feet we'll celebrate with something fun ;)

Wow, that's great.
You know during the down time I really started to miss Ace Attorney and court-records.net, the replacement forum just wasn't the same. Everytime I heard my music and an Ace Attorney song popped up I felt sad.
I just need my dose of Ace Attorney once in a while. :godot:

Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!

dullahan1 wrote:
And thus shrieks of terror reigned from the potato fields everywhere as Croik made her triumphant return. It was a dark day for spuds everywhere. =)

Never have chips been so afraid. All the spuds in my kitchen have mashed themselves.

WAAAAAAAGH!

Well, Croik's back. This is great!

Beautiful flower

Ultimate Prosecutor wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

Never have chips been so afraid. All the spuds in my kitchen have mashed themselves.

Lol. :redd:
I'm most active on my tumblr.
Visit my Sprite edit thread

The Real Human Being

There is so much DUST here!

I need to start cleaning it up right away!

Moving on up!

Good to see you back Croik.

I see the Spambots are coming back in droves. If you see a spam bot, just report and one of us will take care of it. Don't reply to them as it just makes more work for us.

Does that information need to be put in a sticky topic for any new members we might get? Another forum I'm on has that and their spambot problem is much worse than ours, but all the members are good about reporting it.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

Welcome back Croik.

Lunaria42 wrote:
Does that information need to be put in a sticky topic for any new members we might get?

I think this is a good idea. People replying to spammers/spambots is always annoying and some people never really catch on. Maybe a topic with the title "DON'T REPLY TO THE FUCKING SPAMBOTS" would help. Or something less rude :B
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

They took some honey, from a tree...

Ah, nice to see things coming back together!

猿がまねるようだぜ

Welcome back everybody I really missed the forum and now step by step CR will be back again that's really great!
Catch him if you can! [or visit my sprites]

Thanks Wooster!

Its great to be back... :acro:

My childhood right here

Wooster is a god among men

Is still absolute trash.

Croik's back? Yay!

Now I wonder who else will come back at the sight of the *shuts up and revels in everyone's return*
*trumpet sounds*

Nothing original to say

Good to see everything's returning back to normal! I started to miss the old forums... Even if I just lurked. :will:

元・超会社員級の管理人

It must be said, I like the new banner.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Trivia: Wooster is frantically trying to make one

Progress: 0%
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

What is my liiiife?!?

Yay it's back!

Fabu♥

Woah! It feels so good to be back!

Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication to putting this place back on track Wooster! And I'm very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.
ImageImage

I set unicorns on fire for fun. :D

Oh, Croik's back? :yanni: Welcome back, Croik! :shoe:

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Too many awesome people coming back... Croik, Wooster, Millini, crouton, too many to name.

Welcome back Croik, and everyone else who came back. You have all been missed, and you better not disappear again (':

Smokin'

You guys are amazing and the best team ever. Glad everyone's back. I've missed lurking this place.
Thanks go to the lovely little Miss Yuu-chan for the siggy. <3

I'm more than happy to see CR to be up and running again. Just recently I started playing PW:AA and remembered when I joined the forums and became an active member.

That said, God Bless you Wooster.
You don't need a reason to help people. -Zidane Tribal

I'm just here for the Butterbeer.

I swear, this feels like a miracle. I stopped going on the back-up forum months ago and I was convinced that the site was probably experiencing too many difficulties to ever go back to its regular forum. I can't tell you how nostalgic it is to see this all again; I applaud you guys for persevering even after going through such difficult times.

I'm home again~ :D

Blend #107

Thanks a ton for all that you've done, Wooster, and be aware that we are the best community there is. ;)

I'm happy to see the website's back and all. Hopefully you guys will get everything running just like it was before in no time.

Honestly, I'm also glad you took some time for yourself. Life has its ways sometimes. Way to go for prioritizing, you did what was the right thing to do. :hobohodo:

Web guy

Ha! You seem to have had a lot of difficulties with the server. Good thing you got this overblown v-server to work.

Does this mean I have to take my mirror down now?

By the way, the site still has errors here and there. The distinct lack of consistency, though, is hurting my web developer senses. Some relative paths, some absolute paths, but nothing really consistent. Sorry to be a prick :)

Deputy of Self-Esteem

sinni800 wrote:
Ha! You seem to have had a lot of difficulties with the server. Good thing you got this overblown v-server to work.

By the way, the site still has errors here and there. The distinct lack of consistency, though, is hurting my web developer senses. Some relative paths, some absolute paths, but nothing really consistent. Sorry to be a prick :)

Some of that is deliberate, some of it not so. Croik and I have two different styles when it comes to web work. Croik likes her WYSIWYG editors, and I like hard coding. I'm betting the majority of the inconsistency is on CR's main index. That's the page where we um... interact the most.

Web guy

Wooster wrote:
sinni800 wrote:

Some of that is deliberate, some of it not so. Croik and I have two different styles when it comes to web work. Croik likes her WYSIWYG editors, and I like hard coding. I'm betting the majority of the inconsistency is on CR's main index. That's the page where we um... interact the most.

Hm... Yeah. It's mostly in the sprite sections and stuff. Sometimes we have relative paths, sometimes from the root, sometimes not. And sometimes we have absolute paths. By the way: Why have www.forums.court-records.net instead of just forums.court-recory.net? I mean it makes no difference, so it's just curiosity.

Deputy of Self-Esteem

sinni800 wrote:
Wooster wrote:
sinni800 wrote:

Hm... Yeah. It's mostly in the sprite sections and stuff. Sometimes we have relative paths, sometimes from the root, sometimes not. And sometimes we have absolute paths. By the way: Why have http://www.forums.court-records.net instead of just forums.court-recory.net? I mean it makes no difference, so it's just curiosity.

Mostly because, as you said, it makes no difference. And second, as you noted, there's a lot of absolute URLs on the main site, (I currently have no idea how many links to the forums exist on the main site) plus some people have www.forums.cr.net bookmarked, so I'd rather not break anything unless there's a valid reason to.

Sure I could create a redirect, but it doesn't seem worth the consequences for the gains.

Web guy

Wooster wrote:
sinni800 wrote:

Hm... Yeah. It's mostly in the sprite sections and stuff. Sometimes we have relative paths, sometimes from the root, sometimes not. And sometimes we have absolute paths. By the way: Why have http://www.forums.court-records.net instead of just forums.court-recory.net? I mean it makes no difference, so it's just curiosity.

Mostly because, as you said, it makes no difference. And second, as you noted, there's a lot of absolute URLs on the main site, (I currently have no idea how many links to the forums exist on the main site) plus some people have http://www.forums.cr.net bookmarked, so I'd rather not break anything unless there's a valid reason to.

Sure I could create a redirect, but it doesn't seem worth the consequences for the gains.

I agree that it is not worth it. You could bind the forum to both http://www.forum.cr.net and forum.cr.net. I typed forum.cr.net and wondered if the forum is down again :D

Wooster, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your Father. I wish you long life.
As for the new revision to the forums I cannot wait I have my ideas as to what you might be doing.
We are all behind you.
If it does fail and you decide not to integrate it let us know anyway.
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Scorchgid wrote:
Wooster, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your Father. I wish you long life.
As for the new revision to the forums I cannot wait I have my ideas as to what you might be doing.
We are all behind you.
If it does fail and you decide not to integrate it let us know anyway.

Thanks for the condolences. It means a lot.

As for the project, I won't say anything that would spoil what it is, though I am curious to hear what you think I'm doing. So expect to hear "Oh, so that's what you think it is". Regardless. (But I may just take notes and add what you think it might be into it, if I like it and it's feasible.)

Pace has slown down on the project, what with class in session and all, but I showed Croik the work in progress a few weeks ago. I think you all are going to be very pleasantly surprised. It's beyond 'proof of concept' but still no where near ready for prime time.

What is my liiiife?!?

To give you a hint, none of of the Mods or I have been told what this project is. So it could be absolutely anything to do with this site.

Ok, so it's not a hint. I just wanted to make sure we didn't get comments thrown at us when we don't know anything about it. XD

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Gerkuman wrote:
To give you a hint, none of of the Mods or I have been told what this project is. So it could be absolutely anything to do with this site.

Ok, so it's not a hint. I just wanted to make sure we didn't get comments thrown at us when we don't know anything about it. XD

I actually have been told. It was actually finished, and I have it. And YOU (yes, YOU!) could have it RIGHT NOW!

Bids start at $500.

P.S.: I have no clue what it is.

Deputy of Self-Esteem

... actually, without trying to say anything of importance, the project is significantly complicated enough that I'll eventually need closed beta testing by a few mods, 'and' select CR members of topical interest. I'll leave it to you guys to figure out what that means.

But that's much further down the roadmap.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Clearly, Woost is about to convert all of C-R into a Pokemon MMO and needs the mods to act as the Elite Four and said members to be gym leaders. It's the only rational explanation.

Wooster wrote:

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Bolt Storm wrote:
Clearly, Woost is about to convert all of C-R into a Pokemon MMO and needs the mods to act as the Elite Four and said members to be gym leaders. It's the only rational explanation.

:gant: If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I'll go with this if I get to claim the rights to being the Champion.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same
Page 4 of 5 [ 166 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » General » Court Docket