Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 5[ 193 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Downfall to the Turnabout - Prologue Complete!Topic%20Title

Downfall to the Turnabout

All things must come to an end.

Download [Prologue - Full] Now! (Old Edition)

WARNING: 'Prologue' contains small Ace Attorney: Investigations 2 spoilers and a music track! You have been warned!

Quote:
Update

Alright, even though this thread may be unactive (though the CR thread wasn't any active, either, but w/e), I am hereby announcing a massive change. I have decided to make this entire case trial-only. In other words, no investigations. HOWEVER - there is one thing you should be aware of. When I say 'trial only', I don't mean starting a new trial after the prologue. No. Instead, I mean I will EXPAND the Prologue so that I can make it into a full case. While I had originally planned for another crime, entierly, I think some of the people will find it interesting in the direction this will take.

So, how will I change it? Well, Part 1 should be relatively untouched, while Part 2 will be seeing quite a bit of changes... pretty much taking the entire case in a new direction. ...So... Yeah.

The reason behind this? Simple - no inspiration. I have inspiration for an investigation. But I also have no will on doing a repeat of Prologue. Another reason is that I... don't really think I can reach that emotional level of Prologue's intro OR its conclusion. It's... not an exactly thing to go from.

So... yeah. In conclusion, I'm pulling a BioWare. Think of the case now as an Extended Cut of the Prologue.

That's all.

P. S. From now on, this thread will be updated with all the minor updates instead of the CR one. The major updates will still be on CR.

OK, I think it's about fair time I show off my project (after all, I couldn't resist with all these other fangames in progress..) While I honestly wanted to announce the fangame itself until I had made at least 1/3 of the case, I first wanted to see what people think of the idea. I honestly don't know will the fangame itself ever be finished, I will make it my life's missionto get at least the first part out. Well, did that... So let's say I'll 'try' to do the rest of the parts.

The game will be made in PyWright. I thought about other engines, but, for legit reasons, I decided to go with PyWright simply because of the fact that I'm the most experienced with it and because of the custom features the game will have are most easily done for my with it. Speaking of which:

Features:
- Minigames ~ I already have quite a few in mind, and I can't wait to try the out. There isn't a doubt in my mind that they are possible to make.
- New Logic ~ While the system I have in mind might not seem professional to some, it's feature is quite interesting: It will allow the player to: A) Use it during Cross - Examinations and B) It will allow the player to combine more than two pieces of logic at the same time.
- A Darker Story ~ While this is not really a feature, it's worth mentioning that this is one story that... won't exactly as light-hearted as the original AA games. It'll still have humor, but... you'll see.
- Standard PW features ~ Do I really need to explain this one?

About:
The case takes place about half a year after the events of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Apollo has had a few cases (mostly arranged by Phoenix) after the test trial, but nothing worth noting. However, when Phoenix gives him a call about a new case, Apollo has no idea that that would be the beginning of his eternal downfall.

All Parts and past releases:
The case will be split up into several parts:

Prologue ~ Rise and Fall (Old Edition) [Completed]
---- Prologue 1/2 [Completed - Download Link: [http://pywright.dawnsoft.org/updates3/games/AJAA_DttT.zip]
---- Prologue 2/2 [Completed - Download Link: [http://www.mediafire.com/?au0atgz2lsc6026]

Downfall to the Turnabout (New Edition) [In Progress]

(More Parts to be Revealed as releases go by)

Screenshots:

-- Prologue ~ Rise and Fall (Old Edition) --

Spoiler: Minor Spoilers

Walkthroughs:

Prologue (Downfall - Old Edition)
Spoiler: Walkthrough
-- Prologue (Downfall - Old Edition) Walkthrough --

[Investigation - Court Lobby]
Talk: The Trial
Talk: The murder weapon
Talk: Why were you there?
Talk: Witness?
Talk: You and Mr. Wright

[Cross Examination - Ema: Facts of the Crime]
Press the 2nd Statement
Pick 'Positions?'
Press the 2nd Statement
Pick 'Mr. Edgeworth?'
Press the New Revealed Statement
Present the Article on the New Revealed Statement
Press the 5th Statement
Present the Diagram or the 'Positions' logic piece on the 3rd Statement

[Cross Examination - Ema: Evidence]
Press the 3rd Statement
Press the 4th Statement
Pick 'Show Evidence'
Present the Crime Scene Photo or the Diagram
Present the Arrow on the 5th Statement
Press the Last Statement
Pick 'Something else at the scene?'
Proceed to the 'Helper Talk' (Just go all the way to the end of the C-E, passing the last statement)

[Minigame]
I won't really talk about HOW to do it, because it's just too easy. :P

[Cross Examination - Ema: Evidence (Revisited)]
Press the Last Statement

[Rebuttal - Von Karma: Von Karma's Logic]
Proceed to the 'Helper Talk' (Just go all the way to the end of the C-E, passing the last statement)
Pick 'Use Logic'
Present 'Blood Spattered from Body'
Present 'No Blood Spatter'
Pick 'Combine Them'
Exit Logic
Press the 3rd Statement
Present 'Blood on Mr. Edgeworth' logic piece on the 3rd Statement
Present the People Park Floorplan
Point at the Killer's position

[Cross Examination - Doe: What I Saw]
Press the 2nd Statement
Present the 'Sound/Distance' logic piece on the 4th Statement

[Cross Examination - Doe: What I Saw, Pt. II]
Press the 1st Statement
Pick 'Your surroundings'
Press the 1st Statement
Pick 'What was the time?'
Press the newly revealed statement
Press the 'Then, at one moment, Ms. Holl turned around and Mr. Edgeworth stabbed her with the arrow.' statement
Present The Coat on the newly revealed statement
Press the 'On the other side, I was able to see the defendant and the victim, talking.' statement
Press the 'Naturally, I couldn't do anything but watch.' statement
Present Doe's profile on the 'The time I witnessed the crime was 2:13 AM.' statement (The revealed one)
Pick 'Had a Cellphone!'
Pick 'Accuse Doe'

[Apollo vs. Rudolf: Logic Chess Battle]
Present 'Von Karma's Experiment' logic piece
Present the arrow
Present the People Park Floorplan
Pick 'I can'
Present the People Park Floorplan OR the crime scene photo
Present Rudolf's profile
Present the People Park Floorplan or Holl's profile
Present 'No blood on Mr. Edgeworth' logic piece or Edgeworth's profile

Present the Crime Scene Photo
Point at the dirt on the ground

-- END OF PROLOGUE --

Summary:

Spoiler: Summary
Apollo gets called down to the Courthouse by Phoenix. Apollo wasn't really surprised by the sudden call, at first, because it wasn't the first invitation Phoenix had given to the courtroom. However, as he find out, things are far from normal. The defendant is a famous prosecutor and Phoenix's friend, Miles Edgeworth. He was accused of killing a woman in the park, Catherine Holl, a teacher at Atlas High School in the center of People Park. Simple, at first. However, what dark secrets lurk between the edges? What is the mysterious connection between the victim and Phoenix Wright? Why was Edgeworth there in the first place? The answer to that lies in the long forgotten past...

Planning: 100%
Coding: 18%
Writing: 21%
Spriting: 40% ---------> I did a couple of sprites, but naturally, I'm not going to show them because they ARE spoiler-ish.
-----------------
Overall: 20%

Current Helpers:

nudalman - Revamping a sprite.

All Beta-Testers:

[Prologue 1/2]
0. Ropfa (He applied before the beta-testing process really began)
1. MayaPhoenix
2. nudalman
3. Bad Player

[Prologue 2/2]
1. drthingums
2. Ropfa
3. RoxasorSora

Known Issues/Bugs:
Spoiler: Spoiler for obvious reasons
- The game crashes whenever I use logic! -> You're most likely NOT playing in dual screen mode. Switch to it and it should work.
- The texts cuts out from the text box! -> That's my fault. Sorry!
- The game suddenly crashes out of nowhere! -> If it's around the part where it seems someone is going to use actual logic (in other words, where you suspect the logic music might come up), open the part where it crashes in notepad (you'll be able to deduce it from the dialogue, I hope) and simply move the 'mus 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors OST - Digital Root.mp3' a few lines above and it should work.
- The logic chess section keep showing me errors that just keep getting bigger and bigger! They're going to eat my soullllll! -> The only advice I can give you on that one is that you make sure you're running on the newest version of PyWright.
- It's ROOK, not castle, you idiot! -> I know. Completely forgot - different language, different chess names.

To Do List:
Because I'm too lazy to write it somewhere else.

Spoiler: To do
[] Deal with the Auto-save thing once and for all.
[] Fix Rudolf's sprite... again.
[+] Rewrite Rudolf's introduction scene.
[+] Fix the article graphic.
[] Make an actual sprite for Catherine Holl.
[+] Fix all of the text clipping off.
[+] Convert all of the music to .ogg format.

Development Diaries:

Spoiler: Downfall to the Turnabout ~ Development Diary #1
Development Diary #1 wrote:
Downfall to the Turnabout ~ Development Diary #1 (Creation)

The original idea for Downfall started exactly a year ago. I remember it was a time I just wanted to MAKE SOMETHING. I didn't know what it was about, I didn't know how I was going to do it, but I had this itch to just make an Ace Attorney fangame of my own. Don't ask why, because I don't know. So, I started to write a project titled: 'Downfall'. The original concept was to take place in an alternate reality where Matt Engarde got away in the events of 'Farewell, my Turnabout'. The events would take place in the AJ timeline and would pretty much be a 'What if?' story – but with a twist. One, it wasn't supposed to be very long (2-3 hours at most), but the player would be given many choices that would influnece how certain events happened that would eventually give him many different endings and the player would have the option of controlling all the essential characters (Apollo, Phoenix, Gumshoe, ect.) It was from this idea that this sprite was born:

This was meant to be the hobo Nick of the alternate universe.

It was my first attempt at a sprite and I was very happy. The problem was – I just had no ispiration. It felt like too much work and the culprit wasn't so much deduced from the 'How?' rather than the 'Why?' and it got... stale. Eventually, it just faded away and became nothing more than a distant memory.
Then, a few months later – I got another idea: It was a three-case series whose cases were very tightly connected to each other. The first case 'The Fool's Turnabout' was the case the Prologue of Downfall was based on – Edgeworth was arrested for the murder of Catherine Holl and the one who defended him would be Phoenix Wright. ...And yes, it was supposed to take place in the AJ timeline. The idea was that Phoenix pretended to have regained his badge in order to represent Edgeworth in court.

The Nick in 'The Fool's Turnabout'. Some might notice the similarity of his line with the one used in the 'Downfall'.

An example of the original script used for 'The Fool's Turnabout' wrote:
???: Wright.
Phoenix: Hmm?
???: Are you sure.... this'll work?
???: The risks you're taking... they're too big.
Phoenix: The truth must be preserved.
Phoenix: You said that yourself, remember?
???: I know. And I meant it.
???: But for your sake... I...
Phoenix: Trust me. I'll be fine.
???: I trust you, Wright.
???: ...But if you're caught...
Phoenix: I know. Your verdict will also be jeopardized.
Phoenix: Don't worry. Thanks to the jurist system, you'll be safe even if I am.
{pause}
???: Wright... I... Thank you.
Phoenix: That's what friends are for.. isn't it?

That idea quickly evolved when I decided to replace Phoenix with Apollo as my main protagonist. And soon, I kind of decided to combine all those three cases into one – Downfall to the Turnabout. It was going to be the first case of a fangame – 'Apollo Justice: A Game of Deception'.

I'm not going to lie – When I announced this on Court Records, the only concrete idea I had was for cases 1 and 4. The 2nd case was essentially character introductions and the third one... I had no idea. Despite this, I proceeded with the creation of Downfall. Eventually, after releasing the first part of what was going to be the first day, I suddenly got an idea – make case 1 and 4 into one case! Well, naturally details would have to be changed, but the concept would be the same. Another reason was that I was 80% precent sure that if I were to do 4 cases, the fangame would never be finished. So, I announced this and went directly to part two of the case. ...Only to stop dead in my tracks. I started to eventually stop working on it due to my schoolwork and became unable to find the time or the will to pick it up again. Something that people have to understand is that making a fangame, of any kind, isn't easy. It requires planning, dedication, endurance and the will to just throw everything out of the window and start again. It's a tedious and frustrating process, believe me.
Another, unsurprising problem was the coding. Not that the coding itself was hard – on the contrary, PyWright is an extremely easy program to use once you get used to it. The problem was how time consuming it was. Do you remember Doe's first testimony in Prologue Pt. 2? The easiest testimony in AA history? That took me two days straight to code. It was annoying and I just wanted to stop and say: 'Screw this!' and leave everything (like I had so many times before). But I didn't. My fingers hurt like hell, but at the end of the day, I managed to finally get through it. The point is – making a fangame isn't easy. It isn't easy to write it. It isn't easy to code it.

Now let's talk about the presentation. I never actually intended to work on the presentation that much to begin with. But, as I started to make these small touches to improve it, I eventually became obsessed with it – from simple fade-ins or making sure that the Cross-Examination sign disappears after it shows to animated evidence adding, evidence boxes, 'Select your answer' fgs, Apollo zoom pose on the bottom screen whenever he objects, etc., etc. It didn't make my life any easier, but frankly, it was worth it, without a doubt.
It's actually one of the reasons why I won't be making say, an AAO version. The presentation in cluded in it is... simply far too complex to spend all that time making it, fine tuning it and uploading it with the danger of it being taken down.

Moving on to the writing. When making a fangame, you really need to make sure that: A) The pacing is right, B) You've got the characters down and C) That the crime itself is good. I'd say that Prologue had problems mostly with the A) (the lobby seen was dragged – but it was something I had to do) and C) – in other words, the crime wasn't that interesting or flashed out for people to understand it. This is something I'm working for in the next parts. If people are actually trying to solve the crime with Apollo, that means that I've succeeded. Will I? Only time will show...
As for the characters, I didn't actually have any trouble writing them. That's not to say my characterisation is 100% prefect – by no means, however people found that it all mostly worked. ...But that's for the characters that you've seen so far. Other characters (namely Trucy) I'm not so strong in writing. So we'll see.

I can understand I should talk about some of the things like Catherine Holl, Rudolf, DeKiller and possibly their ideas, characters, etc. – But I won't. The simplest reason I can give you is: 'It'll be explaned'. ...For most parts, anyway.

That concludes the first Development Diary of Downfall to the Turnabout. I can understand it wasn't that interesting, but I hope some people found it useful, anyway.

A Let's Play!
Fuandon, a Let's player from YouTube actually made a Let's Play of Prologue! I suggest you check it out and his channel (seriously, the guy is a good let's player).
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1FB3BB3DC875A238&feature=plcp -> Let's Play of Prologue
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuandon/featured -> Fuandon's channel

So, what do you think? Leave your comments and suggestions below. (Please?) :udgy:
That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.

Last edited by DudeWithAMask on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 67 times in total.
Re: Apollo Justice: A Game of DeceptionTopic%20Title

Sounds very interesting :larry2: Apollo meeting Edgeworth is something I am looking forward to. And introducing new puzzles/gameplay mechanics is always a good thing :godot: Will there be a demo or at least more additional info about the first case before the full case's release?
Latest game update: 25/03/11
If anyone is interested in helping me with the script, please PM me.
UPDATE: Case 2 preview: http://www.4shared.com/video/JAKBIUPG/AAJAD2.html

Here's what I think. I've seen you, DudeWithAMask, reviewing plenty of fangames here, and you're definitely awesome with constructive criticism. I believe that since you can make good criticisms, you have enough expertise to turn this into something amazing. Definitely looking forward to this.

Jack Lamber wrote:
Sounds very interesting :larry2: Apollo meeting Edgeworth is something I am looking forward to. And introducing new puzzles/gameplay mechanics is always a good thing :godot: Will there be a demo or at least more additional info about the first case before the full case's release?

Thank you. Well, I'll release parts of the case one by one, as I said, so I'll release the trial, then the investigation and then the final trial. So.. you can consider those as demos. As for additional info... Well, no. Why? Simply because I believe that you should give as least information as possible but just enough that players will be interested in. That way, they can experience the case in full, with all the surprises in-tact.

DoesBoKnow wrote:
Here's what I think. I've seen you, DudeWithAMask, reviewing plenty of fangames here, and you're definitely awesome with constructive criticism. I believe that since you can make good criticisms, you have enough expertise to turn this into something amazing. Definitely looking forward to this.

Thanks. I'm actually a bit skeptical of my own writing style (because I feel people will find some parts 'iffy'), so I'm playtesting as all hell trying to get it all right.

Edit

I made a boxart. Not very special, but I like it.

Spoiler: Savin' space

That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.

Updates

Alrighty, now, let's see hiyahh...

1. The boxart has been improved and its much better in my opinion.
Spoiler: Minor Spoilers

I doesn't really spoil anything so,... Yeah.

2. Progress has been somewhat slow, mostly due to a couple of reasons:
- School has resumed and so have study sessions. This is huge drawback to me, but I'm trying to squeeze some time for this.
- Purely for the sheer scale of the damn case. Like, the first lobby scene is like 10 mins long! I'm not even joking about that. It's not that it's dragged, but it's simply to give the player all the info they can possibly get before jumping into the fire (and to interest the player, as well.)
- I'm actually planning on the rest of the rest of the series' cases and how it'll all end. I've gotten a pretty good idea by now.
- I have very little time on my hands before school. (DAMN YOU!)
- Finally, I've gotten yet another Tetanus shot today, and it's killing my left arm. I'm surprised I'm even writing this (Right arm only!)
But fear not, there are always weekends!

3. I bring you... a new character in case 3!
Spoiler: Case 3 spoilers
Is he ludicrous? Yes, he is. Was he SUPPOSED to be ludicrous. Well... What do you think? :karma:

I suck at spriting, yes, but I'm not going to change him. I actually kind of like him. I also watched Nostalgia Critic's review of the 'Other' Titanic Animated Movie and couldn't resist slapping that on him. :pearl:
And, don't worry, he's not really that much of a spoiler, so... yeah.

4. As I mentioned before, the planning of the entire series in general is finished (that's something, right?)

That's pretty much it for the moment. I'll update as often as I possibly can.

The Trusty Nudal!

Looking forward to this.

You seem to know what you're doing :p
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

I hope I am...
Anyway, coding's back on track and it's going pretty good so far. :hobohodo:

Now, to make this post seem more important....
I would also like to give you all this:

What is this? It's what you'll have to see every time you start up the game.
Why did I put this? Well, because of this:

DudeWithAMask on the PyWright topic wrote:
Sorry for the double post but - reporting another bug... And yes, it's concerning the evidence pages... again.

Whenever the game is saved WITH a piece of evidence on the custom evidence page, the game, when loaded; adds it under the 'Evidence' page instead of the one specified. I have not found a fix for this, so...yeah. :lana:

Is there any way to fix this?

Until I have an answer, I created a makeshift of sorts. It's not perfect, but it works. I pretty much disabled manual saves, and instead put a save spot on every new script. Then, I put a macro under it that will run every time a savegame is loaded. What that macro essentially does is checks if the evidence has been added to the thrid page, and if it is, then it removes it from the 'evidence' page and re-adds it to the proper page. As I said, it's a makeshift, but again, it works.

Another thing I'm putting in is a short intro movie. Turns out that PyWright can indeed still play movies! Tested it, and it works pretty smoothly.

Progress Report Update:
Coding: 9% -----------> First CE in progress!
Writing: 9% -----------> First CE in progress!
Spriting: 80% ---------> Nothing's really changed.
-----------------
Overall: 10%

Scripter's Update

The First Cross - Examination is now complete. While you may think it's nothing it's actually quite an achievement, simply because it's... a bit different, to say the least.

So, this brings our percentage to:

Coding: 12% -----------> First CE done!
Writing: 12% -----------> First CE done!
Spriting: 84% ---------> I did a couple of sprites for both Case 1 and Case 2, but naturally, I'm not going to show them because they ARE spoiler-ish.
-----------------
Overall: 15%

The first part of Case 1 should be released somewhere around October. I say 'should' because I'm actually kind of busy with schoolwork and tests, but I'm still making progress (as you can see) over the weekends. :godot:

Updates (Because don't you just LOVE when I force them on you?)

1. The coding for the second testimony is... pretty much done! I say "pretty much", because there is a short part needs to be coded and a small part improvised, but yeah, essentially, CE-2, done!

2. After I commented on Leon Prinze: Ace Attorney (I have a habit of writing names wrong, so if I am, tell me) I found myself to be kind of a hypocrite when I said the early screenshots of the game weren't that great when I noticed - mine suck too! So, I re-uploaded them, along with a couple of new ones.
It contains one from the first CE and one of them is a "preview" of sorts for a minigame I was talking about (which I'll get to in a minute...)

Spoiler: Screenshots

3. About the minigame...

IT'S ALIVE!!

...and no, I have no idea why I just did that. ANYWAYS, I won't tell WHAT it's about, but I'd say it's a pretty interesting experiment on PyWright (even if it's the easiest minigame in the world...). :pearl:

Dracarys!

How many cases are going to be in this?

Four. Look above why I haven't actually given any info on them.

The Trusty Nudal!

Wow, those screenshots look great. Keep it up! ^^
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!

I'm trying to... I'm trying to... :jake:

1000% Knight

Is that screenshot about cookies and the death penalty a reference to Tiarny Turnabout...?
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Eh, heh, heh...

Nope. But I'll look it up.

Edit: Well, I'll be damned! It was only a joke I put in at random, but whoa.

1000% Knight

Well, I guess now it is ;D

Small Update

I'm cutting back on perceive. It was just an unnecessary element to the game and I remember reading some AJ reviews saying that it was tedious and, again, unnecessary! Sooo... Yeah.

It looks cool. Good luck. :will:

PhoenixFlame wrote:
It looks cool. Good luck. :will:

Thanks. (Sorry for not replying earlier...)

Anyway - I'm in a bit of a dilemma here. Trial Former of the first day is almost done (Two or three days max). Now, I'm forced to ask: Should I release this first part as a demo (just to show it off) or should I finish the entire day before releasing it? :lana:
I mean, sure, it might not seem like it's... y'know... a lot, but you can be the judge of that.
Should the answer be Yes, then I will gladly start accepting Beta-Testers.

Live or die. Make your-
Whoops. I mean... uh.... Yeah. What do you think?

Livin' joke.

Indeed, this project has caught my attention. The premise of a minigame seems interesting too.

I think you should finish first and then release the entire day. Then again, that's my opinion.
My Court Records Family?

My Court Records brother is Apollo72 , and my dear mother and father are yuzikichan0 and Inquisitor Amakiir !

Thanks for the banner, Polly!

Again, I asked because I wanted to see what people think.
To be honest, I too want to release the full day - but I don't know. I guess I just want to see if people would be interested in this or not... (I'm selfish, what can I say?)

But, on another note, minigames aren't a feature to run this game on. It's only a small part of it. :phoenix:

1000% Knight

It depends on how long it is. If each half is long and exciting enough to stand on its own, then release them separately. If the entire day is really a whole, and there are no good stopping points, then just release it all at once.

For fangame, releases are what you strive for. They are what get people to come into your thread and talk about it. Plus, people tend to be more interested in projects that have something that they can play right then and there.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

I see. How long it is, eh...? Hm... Well, there is a stopping point... But I'll have to think about just how much of a point is it....

On the second point - I understand that one. (I read the TS development diary.)

Dracarys!

I say go for the full day.

Yeah - I agree. I don't know why I even brought it up in the first place...

Anywhoo....
The third C-E is almost complete. (Keep special attention to the 'almost' part.) I have to say, this has been a pain to code, and my arms still hurt, but after a day of coding and writing at the same time, I'm glad that I got most of it out of the way.

Well, when BP said it depends on how long the trial is... I pulled out my phone and started the stopwatch.

I just finished through the everything I have so far, and it took me 57:06 to come to the last (unfinished) scene. Sooo... Yeah... it's pretty damn long.

Livin' joke.

And that considering the fact you know all the answers to the contradictions.
My Court Records Family?

My Court Records brother is Apollo72 , and my dear mother and father are yuzikichan0 and Inquisitor Amakiir !

Thanks for the banner, Polly!

Indeed. :phoenix:

The end of Trial Former should be finished today. Since I'm going to a full day release, estimate it around October 28th. It gives me enough time for finishing the thing, beta-testing and unavoidably fixing the issues.

Dracarys!

Let me know if you need any help with beta-testing. You offered to help with my game, so it's the least I can do.

Of course. However - there's still time until that, and a lot more work to be done... :garyuu:

OBJECTION!! *INSERT AWESOMNESS HERE*

Ehehe...

This is only a few among many that caught my eye XD

I have a thing for fan-cases why, I tried the myself and holy crap, it took me a life time to do with the sprites and importing crap XC I'm really waiting to see yours, since not all of them appreciates Apollo's game although I don't see why =L :think-think-think:
*CURRENTLY SETTING UP OFFICE. PLEASE STAND BY*

"Go on, you just keep running. But I'll always be there to bring you back!"
Axel (Lea)

I <3 Kingdom hearts.

aliceaceattorney wrote:
Ehehe...

This is only a few among many that caught my eye XD

I have a thing for fan-cases why, I tried the myself and holy crap, it took me a life time to do with the sprites and importing crap XC I'm really waiting to see yours, since not all of them appreciates Apollo's game although I don't see why =L :think-think-think:

Well, actually - there are quite few AAO cases that use Apollo's image, but as for C-R...

In any case, I'm glad that you're looking forward to it. :hobohodo:

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

I have decided to, instead of releasing the case as a whole, release the first part of the first trial phase! Because of this, I am in seek of Beta-Testers!

Beta Testing Positions:

1. MayaPhoenix
2. ______________
3. ______________

The reason for this decision is that I decided that what I currently have is enough for a first part. Besides, due to my schoolwork, I'm forced to choose between coding this or SilentBob's case, and I picked his. Because of this, I'll release this first part, code SBX's, take a break (not too long, I hope) and resume on the second part.

Should I add you to the list, Ropfa?

Last edited by DudeWithAMask on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I object to the objection

hiya (:

I would like to beta-test for you :maya:
I have read everything and I think this game would be good :pearl:

Alrighty - added you.

The Trusty Nudal!

Count me in.
Check out my sprites!

Counting you in....

1000% Knight

I'll take that third slot ;D

Very well!
Alright, all of the seats are filled. I'll sent you all the file in a little while. :)

Dracarys!

DudeWithAMask wrote:
Should I add you to the list, Ropfa?

Well, I'd say yes, but it looks like you've already filled the three slots. Do you still want me?
Page 1 of 5 [ 193 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Games