Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 24 posts ]

GK2 Sprites, Audio, and othersTopic%20Title

nuuuuu, stoooooop

As updating for GK2 continues those of you not wishing to be spoiled may have to tread carefully! I've updated the Audio Page with objection voices, so if you don't want to know who speaks, you ought to steer clear (though keep in mind that not everyone with an objection is guilty, and not every guilty party has an objection).

The GK2 Safe Sprite Page is up. No animations yet, but there are sheets available for Hakari, Teikun, Naitou, Mikiko, and Ryouken. If you click to the normal GK2 page there are more but there are major spoilers right at the top of that page, so click at your own risk.

We've also got a small handful of screenshots up for cases 3 and 4, a few rips, and some updates to the character pages.
ImageImage
Re: GK2 Sprites, Audio, and othersTopic%20Title

Yay, can't wait to get my hands on some of them sprites. Merci.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

I wish I WERE the best.

Okay... there are errors.

1. When you click on Tyrell Badd's sheet, it leads to Gregory Edgeworth's instead.
2. The GK2 character page needs fixing.

Have you fixed all of the errors I reported back then?

This is really nice! Looking forward to more additions to the sprite page~my thanks to everyone who's been working on the GK2 stuff :keylady:
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."

I wish I WERE the best.

Are you planning to complete the VS sprites section of the graphics section of AAI and AAI2? I'll save you the trouble of finding out which ones you missed.

Missing VS sprites:
ME:AAI:
-Miles Edgeworth (past)
-Franziska von Karma (present)
-Dick Gumshoe (past)
-Shih-na
-Larry Butz
-Quercus Alba

ME:AAI2: (spoilered for the sake of spoilers)
Spoiler:
-Mikiko Hayami
-Teikun Ou
-Manosuke Naitou
-Shuuji Orinaka
-Hakari Mikagami
-Ryouken Houinbou
-Marie Miwa
-Tyrell Badd (Past - around the time of IS-7.)
-Manfred von Karma
-Tsukasa Oyashiki
-Yutaka Kazami
-Kay Faraday (injured)
-Touko Mutou and Otome Itami (Yes, it's not separate. They testify together.)
-Shimon Aizawa
-Final boss (I'm not gonna tell you who is it. It's too spoilerish.)

And is there a spoiler sprite sheet for Ryouken Houinbou? Because the safe sheet are missing his damage sprite (he looks up into the air with his eyes closed).

nuuuuu, stoooooop

By VS do you mean the rebuttal eyeflash thingies? The ones that are up now are all I have.

I'm not really focusing on AAI-1 stuff at the moment but I will catch up with everything eventually!
ImageImage

I wish I WERE the best.

Yeah, I mean the rebuttal eyeflash sprites that appear before the testimony. You're missing quite a few.

And what's wrong with the GK2 character page?

Tea time.

Hmm. Will you guys also be ripping the updated tiny sprites for the old characters as well?

nuuuuu, stoooooop

dirtypantsdan wrote:
Hmm. Will you guys also be ripping the updated tiny sprites for the old characters as well?

Yes! It doesn't look like most of the returning characters have updated sprites or even extra poses (a few exceptions) but all the little sprites were updated, so those we'll go up when I finish the bust-up poses.
ImageImage

I wish I WERE the best.

The link to Young Tyrell Badd's sprite sheet is leading to Gregory's. And Delicy Scone is Delish Scone. And the GK2 Graphic Rips section doesn't have a button to the AAI1 section.

Do sprite sheets have ALL of the animations? After all, some sprites from AAI are missing.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Actually, it is Delicy Scone. "デリシー" -> "De-ri-shii". This one is my bad; while playing GK2 and posting about it at the old forums I had a kana reading derp and couldn't figure out what Derishii was supposed to be - so I thought it was a shortened version of "デリシャス " - "de-ri-sha-su", or Delicious. Delicious -> Delish; that's what I posted and used in the walkthrough/comments on the case. Then I didn't give it any thought until I saw Croik's had her listed as "Delicy Scone" and then I smacked myself upside the head.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

I wish I WERE the best.

Really? So another translation error. This is like "Umanosuke" all over again. I sense tons of wiki editing...

So are you ever planning to combine the AAI and AAI2 character pages? I mean, the PW page had all the characters from the first three games listed so I expected to see the same with the AAI page.

And Turnabout Amnesia is supposed to be The Forgotten Turnabout. Unless that's a translation error.

In the AAI2 evidence section, it's supposed to be The Imprisoned Turnabout, not the Imprisoned Target.

元・超会社員級の管理人

To be fair, if memory serves, the Umanosuke thing was caused by a typo in Famitsu when he was first revealed.

Also, maybe it's just me, but you're coming off as kind of harsh about all this. Cool your jets, Croik'll get things fixed up in due time. :minuki:
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

I wish I WERE the best.

Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't be too serious about this.

I'm actually wondering if there is an unused sprite in one of the GK2 characters' sprite sheets. Like that Colias Palaeno sprite I can't seem to describe.

Tea time.

Croik wrote:
Yes! It doesn't look like most of the returning characters have updated sprites or even extra poses (a few exceptions) but all the little sprites were updated, so those we'll go up when I finish the bust-up poses.

Awesomeness, I just love the new style, it's much simpler than the GK1 which I thought they were trying a little too hard to make the sprites look like the official artwork.
Image Image

I ripped, the Gk2 version. Well that is if you can call, pressing print screen on every frame and taking the sprites out from an emulator window one by one, "ripping".

I wish I WERE the best.

Just to be curious, when is the GK2 casebook (the book with all the characters' artwork with their age and height) coming out? Since the wiki has the present Tsukasa Oyashiki's artwork.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

AnsweringNOW wrote:
Really? So another translation error. This is like "Umanosuke" all over again. I sense tons of wiki editing...

So are you ever planning to combine the AAI and AAI2 character pages? I mean, the PW page had all the characters from the first three games listed so I expected to see the same with the AAI page.

And Turnabout Amnesia is supposed to be The Forgotten Turnabout. Unless that's a translation error.

In the AAI2 evidence section, it's supposed to be The Imprisoned Turnabout, not the Imprisoned Target.

Umanosuke is totally understandable considering the kanji. Delicy I wasn't sure about at first, but the more I think about it, the more I think it might be a combination of "delicious" and "delicacy" so I think Delicy fits best.

I think the most literal translation of case 4 might be "Turnabout Memory Loss" but "Turnabout Amnesia" felt most convenient and logical to me. Also at the time I was writing them out for some reason I thought "The Forgotten Turnabout" might have been the title of case 2-1, and I didn't want them to be the same. But that was my brainfart. :yogi:

Right now I'm not sure about combining the character pages. Ideally AAI2 would be localized, and then the spoiler rules would be repealed, and everything would merge. But if AAI2 remains Japan only, it's kind of in spoiler limbo. For now I'm not in a rush to merge them.

And I know there are still a few glitches in the AAI pages but they're not really on my radar until AAI2 is mostly caught up.
ImageImage

Btw. do you intend to include the names of the fan translation? Some of them are pretty much "official" (i.e. they will be used for the fan translation) like teh case 1 and 2 names and many of the case 3 names. You could mark them with an asterisk.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Lusankya wrote:
Btw. do you intend to include the names of the fan translation? Some of them are pretty much "official" (i.e. they will be used for the fan translation) like teh case 1 and 2 names and many of the case 3 names. You could mark them with an asterisk.

I'll probably include them on the profiles somewhere, but not up top as if they were official. No offense to the project, but I just know I'd start getting emails of "Is that name official ARE THEY LOCALIZING AAI2 AFTER ALL OMG!!" and people getting the wrong idea... It happens a lot, lol.
ImageImage

I wish I WERE the best.

Nice to see that the Sprite section is almost complete. Only a few errors though:

Spoiler:
Young Badd's sprite sheet leads to Gregory's instead.

2. Ryouken Houinbou's missing his damage sprite, even in his "safe sheet". Kinda surprised there's no spoiler sprite sheet of him. You can see his damage sprite in Case 2 shortly after the rebuttal against him.

Heh, looks like you got hold of some unused sprites already. If you check Orinaka's, you'll see what I mean.

Since Souta's spoiler sprite sheet haven't been filled yet, you haven't finished the game, haven't you?

nuuuuu, stoooooop

AnsweringNOW wrote:
Since Souta's spoiler sprite sheet haven't been filled yet, you haven't finished the game, haven't you?

His isn't finished because he has a few sprites that are made up of several layers, and the layers are stored separately, so I'll have to animate them together before I'll have the proper frames. Same for one of the returning characters who doesn't have a sheet up yet.
ImageImage

Programmer

So, it seems that nobody here got the memo. I guess I should have posted my progress here after the forums changed back. Anyway, go and make better pages now.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

Is this whole forum abandoned by everyone or something?

AnsweringNOW wrote:
Are you planning to complete the VS sprites section of the graphics section of AAI and AAI2? I'll save you the trouble of finding out which ones you missed.

Missing VS sprites:
-Miles Edgeworth (past)
-Dick Gumshoe (past)
-Shih-na
-Larry Butz
-Quercus Alba

Spoiler:
-Mikiko Hayami
-Teikun Ou
-Manosuke Naitou
-Shuuji Orinaka
-Hakari Mikagami
-Ryouken Houinbou
-Marie Miwa
-Manfred von Karma
-Tsukasa Oyashiki
-Yutaka Kazami
-Kay Faraday (injured)
-Shimon Aizawa

And is there a spoiler sprite sheet for Ryouken Houinbou? Because the safe sheet are missing his damage sprite (he looks up into the air with his eyes closed).

This post is quite old and the sprites are still missing :/

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Spode42 wrote:
Is this whole forum abandoned by everyone or something?

Nah. I'm still here. (And actively doing stuff, behind the scenes mind you, mostly) Though, I figure you're really asking if Croik's still around. I don't know the full story, but I do know Croik has a lot less free time then she used to.
Quote:
AnsweringNOW wrote:

Missing VS sprites:
-Miles Edgeworth (past)
-Dick Gumshoe (past)
-Shih-na
-Larry Butz
-Quercus Alba

Spoiler:
-Mikiko Hayami
-Teikun Ou
-Manosuke Naitou
-Shuuji Orinaka
-Hakari Mikagami
-Ryouken Houinbou
-Marie Miwa
-Manfred von Karma
-Tsukasa Oyashiki
-Yutaka Kazami
-Kay Faraday (injured)
-Shimon Aizawa

This post is quite old and the sprites are still missing :/

Unfortunately, I don't have access to those files, (or at least, I'm quite sure I don't unless Croik hid them on the server somewhere.)
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Page 1 of 1 [ 24 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes