Page 479 of 481[ 19237 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481  Next

Re: THE Edgey fan baseTopic%20Title

I'm not a lawyer, I'm a hedgehog!

Pteryx wrote:
EmilyMarkham wrote:
Equals = Power Struggles.

*fangirls* *drools* *dies*

Truthfully, that's why I like the pairing. I just can't see one as uke and one as seme. It can go either way.

Pleading Eyes wrote:
As far as the seme/uke debate? I think it's silly to assume one partner would have to assume one position all the time. They'd probably swap off, and have epic court-room-esque battles in their bedroom over it? XD

Wow, I didn't think so many of us would agree on this point. :udgy: As a couple, I see them being pretty competitive about such things most of the time too, barring any temporary circumstances where one has to be strong enough for both of them. (And either could be.)

I too find it amazing how there isn't more debate over these points, especially considering how much debate there is over these sorts of things even in canon pairings. Personally, I love P/E because I see its developement as a long, complicated struggle with resistance from both sides. As soon as one of them advances the other one would pull back. Cue angst, confusion, and amazing fanfiction.
Avatar by Elriel, sig by Vikinator.

N3OPHYT3 L3G1SL4C3R4TOR

Miles is a chocolate person.

DISCUSS

The cape is self-fluttering

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
Miles is a chocolate person.

DISCUSS

Dark chocolate.

As in, nothing less than 70% cocoa. He might also have a truffle made of white chocolate or milk chocolate, as long as it were of the finest quality.

He most likely has a taste for those Mozartkugel things, as well.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

N3OPHYT3 L3G1SL4C3R4TOR

I have this belief he has a sweet tooth in general. The way he kept nagging Franziska about getting a Swiss Roll if she wanted to, because he'd be willing to share it with her, made me feel he was trying to cover up that he actually wanted it. Then there's that picture of him eating chocolate... somethings in the fanbook. I wonder what the inside of his cupboards look like.

I'm not a lawyer, I'm a hedgehog!

Adrian in black wrote:
Dark chocolate.

As in, nothing less than 70% cocoa. He might also have a truffle made of white chocolate or milk chocolate, as long as it were of the finest quality.

He most likely has a taste for those Mozartkugel things, as well.

I agree with this. However, I'm more concerned with where Edgeworth buys his chocolate. I just don't see him going to an actual store and buying chocolate. He must order them online. But from what company?
Avatar by Elriel, sig by Vikinator.

N3OPHYT3 L3G1SL4C3R4TOR

Personally I don't think he'd be so picky. Sure, he likes the high-class stuff much better then the common swill, but really, in a fix I can see him just going into a store and grabbing something.

Hmm I definitely think he would have a sweet tooth. I can imagine him going into a store and picking some up, but in his spare time would probably go for some high class stuff. The stuff that costs £5 a bar or something. Hotel Chocolat springs to mind. I don't like it myself.

earthlings on fire

I'm sure he tells himself that he only eats the best chocolate, but when he's really craving some he'd eat anything he could find, including those horribly cheap dollar store Christmas chocolates with Santa on the wrapper. Then he'd feel disgusted with himself.

I could also see him being a vegetarian.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

N3OPHYT3 L3G1SL4C3R4TOR

The vegetarian thing I'm not sure about, but I agree wholly with everything else you wrote.

More discussions!

Miles is an orange tic-tacs addict. He pops those things every chance he gets when no one is looking in order to keep his breath citrus fresh all day every day.

Since he became a lawyer at the tender age of 20, this means that he was in high school by age 9, University by age 13, and law school by age 17. It can be assumed he skipped the prior grades post leaving the class him, Phoenix and Larry shared, likely due to Von Karma's powerful influence. A snooty little genius socially-awkward kid stuck admist a bunch of rowdy shiteating teenagers probably got picked on every single day. Clearly he had no friends going through his education.

Are you sad yet? Because I am. ;_;

OBJECTION!! *INSERT AWESOMNESS HERE*

Everything!<3
Most probably I never understood the 'REAL' Edgeworth since I played JFA first, T&T , ME AA1, Apollo Justice AND THEN Ace Attorney, then yeah :eh?: I pieced everything together so it would make sense lol. I always loved him, and his Cravat, EUREKA!, Logic and most really his *NGHOOOOOOO....* (especially in Ace Attorney Investigations when Kay sez that Edgey is kinda cute making those faces =3 :edgeworth: )
*CURRENTLY SETTING UP OFFICE. PLEASE STAND BY*

"Go on, you just keep running. But I'll always be there to bring you back!"
Axel (Lea)

I <3 Kingdom hearts.

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
Miles is an orange tic-tacs addict. He pops those things every chance he gets when no one is looking in order to keep his breath citrus fresh all day every day.

...and then he got his best female friend pregnant at 16, who then decided to give the baby up for adoption?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

N3OPHYT3 L3G1SL4C3R4TOR

W... Wait, does this happen in a movie or some like?

Because I promise you I don't know the reference. It was just a silly thing devised between me and friend. In his words, "This just in, Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth was found OD'd on orange tic-tacs. Officials say he'll be fine, but he'll smell like citrus for the rest of his life."

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
W... Wait, does this happen in a movie or some like?

Because I promise you I don't know the reference. It was just a silly thing devised between me and friend. In his words, "This just in, Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth was found OD'd on orange tic-tacs. Officials say he'll be fine, but he'll smell like citrus for the rest of his life."

Hehe. It's a reference to Juno, where the male friend is actually addicted to tic-tacs. Orange ones, at that.

...NAILED IT

N3OPHYT3 L3G1SL4C3R4TOR

Oh! I did actually watch Juno some time ago, but I don't remember the tic-tacs...

Now the rest makes sense. Haha.

Where's my 3rd buttafly!?

I don't know if its just me but am I the only one who loves it when Oldbag hits on Edgeworth? It's hilarious but everyone I talk to seems to think its gross :3

I haven't finished AAI:ME, but does Phoenix make any appearance at all? I love PxE but I'd be sad if there is no mention of Nick from Edgey (Just to prove to myself that Miles thinks about Nick). :edgy:
ImageImageImage

Ziska Von Hawthorne wrote:
I don't know if its just me but am I the only one who loves it when Oldbag hits on Edgeworth? It's hilarious but everyone I talk to seems to think its gross :3

I haven't finished AAI:ME, but does Phoenix make any appearance at all? I love PxE but I'd be sad if there is no mention of Nick from Edgey (Just to prove to myself that Miles thinks about Nick). :edgy:

You're not the only one that loves that, I do too. I love any interactions between the two of them. It brings out Edgey's humourous side!

As for Phoenix making an appearance, the most you will get is a reference referring to 'him' (no names mentioned), and Phoenix, Maya and Pearl in the background at one point, but Edgey doesn't see them. So not much at all.

samboo1 wrote:

You're not the only one that loves that, I do too. I love any interactions between the two of them. It brings out Edgey's humourous side!

As for Phoenix making an appearance, the most you will get is a reference referring to 'him' (no names mentioned), and Phoenix, Maya and Pearl in the background at one point, but Edgey doesn't see them. So not much at all.

Aww :( What a shame :zenitora:
ImageImageImage

I just read this entire thread to fulfill my dose of Edgeworth. I'm sad that I'm

3 YEARS late to this party :nixiesob: :accordion-head:
ImageImageImage

I just read this entire thread to fulfill my dose of Edgeworth. I'm sad that I'm

How did you manage to read the entire thread within the span of three days and not have your head explode from the sheer insanity of it? :wacky-edgy:

...NAILED IT

Adrian in black wrote:

How did you manage to read the entire thread within the span of three days and not have your head explode from the sheer insanity of it? :wacky-edgy:

I was browsing for 2 weeks before registering :D
ImageImageImage

Professional Alvin Lover

Awww, it's okay! Better late than never right? :'3

And on a different note, I -FINALLY- beat AAI this morning at 2 AM. I was soooo tired, but boy was it worth it. Now if only Capcom would give us AAI2. ;w;

xMeimitzu_Kururugix wrote:

Awww, it's okay! Better late than never right? :'3

And on a different note, I -FINALLY- beat AAI this morning at 2 AM. I was soooo tired, but boy was it worth it. Now if only Capcom would give us AAI2. ;w;

I suppose :ditz: everything has been discussed to death though :sadshoe:

I guess I'll have to wait until Apollo Justice 2 for the forums to get more active.

I'm pretty close finishing AAI myself :edgy: And ughh Capcom! I wish I could read Japanese :gant:
ImageImageImage

Mega loving for everybody on here. ♥
^ Click for my graphics ^

N3OPHYT3 L3G1SL4C3R4TOR

While I'm afraid I thought Investigations was sub-par compared the main series of game (despite having the love of my life as it's protagonist) it was a goldmine of comedy and the ending was one of the most heart-warming I've ever experienced. I felt fuzzy inside for at least an hour after ward.

Still, I yearn for the sequel with a passion that dully eats away at my heart. I just miss Miles. I miss him so badly. Sniff...

Wow, this thread hasn't been posted in in a while.

I'll go ahead and say hi. Hi, I'm Amy. Nice to meet y'all.

Psychotic Musician

Nice to meet you, Amy. :edgy:

Signature done by Panda Prinzessin :)

Fancy a cuppa?

Hmm... We're in need of a new topic to discuss.

What material do you think Edgey's cravat is? :edgy:
^Click for link!

edgeygavin wrote:
Hmm... We're in need of a new topic to discuss.

Silk, obviously.

...NAILED IT

:)

Russian Import Silk.

Fancy a cuppa?

It's probably worth more than the sum of gummy's pay for three years. :edgeworth:
^Click for link!

Hey everyone, thought I'd drop in and say hello as well. I'm Lena, or Lenie if you prefer.

So great to see all the love for our dear Worthy! :edgy:

zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

Go Edgy!
I CHOOSE YOU!!
Edgy used:
"cower and run away from rabid fan girls" :wacky-edgy:
haha, I love Edgy :3

Actually, when I first heard of PW, I thought it was some sort of Resident Evil style shoot-em-up game.
boy was I wrong...
I gravitated towards Edgeworth as soon as I played the game (I'm a bit of a sucker for tradition :edgy: )
His face was so goddam expressive and although I thought he was a bit of a jerk (Who didn't??) I grew to love him through the magic of character development. :edgy:

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
I wonder what the inside of his cupboards look like.

Pockets of all his suits, coats and extra nook and cranny's stuffed with empty chocolate wrappers and scratch-marks on the carpet, because he is ashamed of being a closet-eater. ................ OmG, that nook and cranny thing just made me realize why Edgeworth is obsessed with inspecting them all in AAI! He's looking for chocolate!

Quote:
Go Edgy!
I CHOOSE YOU!!
Edgy used:
"cower and run away from rabid fan girls" :wacky-edgy:

The fangirls use EARTHQUAKE.
Edgeworth is stunned.
It's super-effective!

Cat here to report for absolute Edgeworth insanity. No matter my love for Edgeworth, don't think I can handle a total of 3 threads with so many pages to read through. Once I finish the other two, I'll attempt this.... maybe.

Was anybody, except me, sad that Edgeworth didn't keep his cool looking blue coat on for when he reappeared in JFA? It looked awesome. Actually, I was sad to see that he didn't even get a redone sprite...

C-A

I am Fangirl, hear my Squee

CatMuto wrote:

Was anybody, except me, sad that Edgeworth didn't keep his cool looking blue coat on for when he reappeared in JFA? It looked awesome. Actually, I was sad to see that he didn't even get a redone sprite...

C-A

I loved that coat! It would be nice to see him in something other than the suit, but I think he would wear it even on his day off

Oh I've missed this thread and all the Edgey related insanity...

Thanks to Nadindi for the avie and sig!

You know, I don't mind his pink fuchsia magenta wine-red suit, it's actually quite pretty and well-cut. I just hate the jacket in his PW sprite. It makes Edgeworth look fat. It got better in AAI, but I still want him to shed that jacket and just walk around in his dress-shirt and black vest.

edgeygavin wrote:

Why, obviously silk. Off-white silk, of course. That's always for daily purposes. But when Edgeworth really wants to intimidate his opponent in court, he changes into the seashell-white cravat during recesses. Cream cravats are for formal occasions, like the ceremony for the King of Prosecutors.

C-A

I am Fangirl, hear my Squee

CatMuto wrote:
You know, I don't mind his pink fuchsia magenta wine-red suit, it's actually quite pretty and well-cut. I just hate the jacket in his PW sprite. It makes Edgeworth look fat. It got better in AAI, but I still want him to shed that jacket and just walk around in his dress-shirt and black vest.

edgeygavin wrote:

Why, obviously silk. Off-white silk, of course. That's always for daily purposes. But when Edgeworth really wants to intimidate his opponent in court, he changes into the seashell-white cravat during recesses. Cream cravats are for formal occasions, like the ceremony for the King of Prosecutors.

C-A

Oh I love the suit dont get me wrong, it would just be nice to see him in something different.... It definetely looks better fitted in AAI though.

Thanks to Nadindi for the avie and sig!

Hey, everyone! I'm Mirii-chan! I've been on the forums a little while but somehow I missed this awesome thread!

Ah, Edgey-poo! I love everything about Edgey! His cravat and character! He's so cute!

I really liked how in AAI, Kay and Gummy got through to him a bit more. I love how Kay laughs at his 'Gentleman's plight.' XD
I also like his interaction with Oldbag. How uncomfortable he gets as she fangirls him.
I love how Franzy is always cold to him but she really cares.
Most of all, I love his relationship with Phoenix. I'm always on the fence about supporting PxE as in some ways it doesn't seem plausable. That being said, I really love them together and, *sigh* sometimes I'd really like them to be a couple.

I also like ExK and PxM for het pairings, so I love the idea of Edgey and Nick having a platonic friendship.

Well, I've had my 'I love Edgey so much' rant. XD

About his outfit, I prefered it in AAI but I think it would be nice to see a change of outfit for Edgey once in a while. I love his iconic magenta suit but every one needs a change, even the demon prosecutor! A kimono would be badass! Though I can't imagine him without a cravat. That would seem wrong somehow.

I think he prefers sweets to chocolate. Like a big kid! XD

Anywho, I'll stop fangirling and leave with this. Does anyone else think Edgey has teddy bear. Aww, so cute :3 :edgy:

Ace Sidekick!

Oh how I wish I had AAI. v_v I want to meet Edgeworth's lovely new sidekick and meet up with old friends.

But for now this is the Edgey fanbase and Edgeworth is my favorite male character in the entire series.

He's well-rounded, devilishly handsome, and he's a loveable jerk face. And it's adorable how he's a closet Steel Samaurai fan. >.<

Emiko Gale wrote:
Oh how I wish I had AAI. v_v I want to meet Edgeworth's lovely new sidekick and meet up with old friends.

What sidekick, this one? :keylady:
She's nothing special. Just Maya with "spiritual" substituted with "terrible, failing thief".
I really wish they would've given serious, no-nonsense and perfectionist Edgeworth a non-Maya sidekick. I wanted somebody who is serious on his side. Or better yet, not give us a new sidekick and let it be Gumshoe - he's a lovable idiot. And Franziska as his partner is hilarious. :whip:

And thanks to AAI, his Steel samurai closet-geekness is kind of... not that closet-y anymore. :redd:

C-A
Page 479 of 481 [ 19237 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby