Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 3 of 3[ 115 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: The NEW Pick Your Prosecutor GS5 EditionTopic%20Title

The rashness of youth. How charming.

In my ideal world, it would be Edgeworth, as I would love to see him again, so that's definitely my first guess.
In reality, I'm leaning more toward a female, older, and with some kind of grudge against Apollo or Phoenix. Always a quirk, this is Ace Attorney, after all. I think she'll be teasingly/all out mean to Apollo, as the last prosecutor he faced was kind of nice, so he needs another antagonist. Bright clothes, green or orange to contrast with the current characters, dark hair, and striking eyes.
That's about it, but wouldn't it be funny if Winston Payne was the prosecutor the entire game? :payne:
I am a fangirl and am not afraid to admit it! :D

wow fantastic baby

I think it will be a new prosecutor:
- Female
- Quite feminine in appearance and speech
- Tends to give people bad nicknames
- Doesn't particularly like the protagonist (can be quite hostile)
- Wears green
- Has a rich fashion sense
- Has a lot of influence to the Judge
- Dark hair (brown or black)
- Similar age to the protagonist

A Male at Kurain Village (Maya's Boy)

Well if :phoenix: is gonna be the main character again I'd say.....

:pearl: To get revenge for :phoenix: never going out with :maya:

Pearl is going to be 17 at the time of GS5... My idea is similar, because I think that main antagonist can be... Manfred von Karma's granddaughter that was mentioned in 1-4. She will be in the same age as Pearl at the time (situation similar to Maya and Franny). I expect that she will often compare Phoenix to the dog she had 10/11 years ago. :godot:

The truth will see you free~

Quote:
I expect that she will often compare Phoenix to the dog she had 10/11 years ago.

My opinion is that she will think too lowly of Phoenix to even compare him with her dog. Like what Franziska always did, the defense attorneys will always be treated as the lowest of the lows. :franny:
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

!

Hmm...
I think it's gonna be like this:
- Male
- Has a hat
- Dark-ish hair
- Wears dark colors
- Young (20's)
- Has connections with someone important in the series
- New character
- Thin, skinny
Ace Attorney crazy <3

The truth can be sour.

How about one of those corny Southern Prosecutors, like from those old, late night detective movies? You know, the ones that just love to wear suspenders that they constantly snap, are overweight and love to say "Well, I ain't like one of these fancy pants, overpaid, look-at-my-fancy-degree-in-criminal-justice Attorneys, with the fancy, eighty dollar hair cut."

I believe that would give the game a great bit of comedic rambling between those inside of the courtroom.

Ace Attorney Obsessed

Honestly, I kind of agree with Aelki xD

<insert custom title here>

At least an older Edgeworth.
With a beard.
Beardworth.
:think:

OT:
-A "prodigy" young male prosecutor [relatively new]
-Normal(?) hair
-Flashy suit
-Quite witty at the tongue
-A theme that's worth downloading
-Seems to dislike the defence party you would be playing as but eventually warms up to them
-Attractive enough to make your defence aid bask in their looks at every other opportunity

amiritegaise?

Here's my guess:

-A young male prosecutor trained by Edgeworth, although this might not be revealed until late in the game.
-This young prosecutor attempts to retain a cool Edgeworth like demeanor, but is easily flustered and thrown off his game.
-He will constantly make fun of Phoenix for being an “Old Man”.
-He is a brunette and has relatively normal looking hair except for one ridiculous piece that sticks up.
-The only piece of his backstory we get is his time training to become a lawyer; his family life isn’t very interesting and isn’t part of the story.
-He has a crush on Trucy; she is completely oblivious, and Phoenix is over protective. -This prosecutor wears purple.
-He will be American in the Japanese game, and German in the Western release, because that’s just where prosecutors come from.
-Because he won’t be particularly threatening, Edgeworth will have to come in to make the final case more epic.
-Apollo will get part of the final case against the new prosecutor, and then Edgeworth and Phoenix will take over.

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

Seeing as the prosecutor for the first case has been revealed as Payne's brother, i'm hoping theyre gonna bring back an older character, but in the case its a new prosecutor....
In my mind i want the new prosecutor to be:

Male
Mid 20's
boastful and arrogant
wears primarily golden attire

just my oppinion.
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

I'm Lauren Order, and I'm fine!

I'm going to go for the wild card here and say Apollo is the prosecutor and that's why we haven't heard anything about him in the previews so far. He'll be older, more mature, and have taken a disliking to Phoenix for a reason that will be revealed later in the game, and he wants REVENGE. He will become a student of the von Karma (or other past prosecutor's) method. Of course, I could be (and probably am) terribly wrong, but it would be hilarious if I end up being right.
Don't be a Phony Phanty... save Bum Rap Rhiny today!

Everyone's favourite culprit!

Location: A room with only one door and one window. Both are currently locked.

This may sound crazy but, considering we've now got a Revived! Phoenix, I think we'll be getting either:
A) A Revived! Old Prosecutor
Either Edgey, Franziska or (very unlikely) Godot. Though, if it is this, I'm betting on Edgey.

B) A Relative of an Old Character
We already have Payne's brother, but why not have more relatives. I'm personally going for Godot's, Apollo's or Edgeworth's son. Though, it could be pretty much anyone's.

Wotter boy

The new main prosecutor will be Winston Payne, whom, with a new colored suit and hairstyle, he follows Phoenix into the courtroom, with a new motive to defeat Wright. Phoenix dismisses him at first, but Payne fights back more than usual, being prepared and showing some hidden depths. Surprising all in the courtroom, mostly the Judge, who hasn't seen this side on Payne since before Mia's trial against him. Even with his renewed sense of prosecuting, he still has a tendency to screw up and overlook contradictions, but, he is able to quickly cover these up with more evidence and a surprisingly good argument. Though still haughty and arrogant, he's much more of a threat to Phoenix.

Edgey's son. :knock-knock:

Painting by Denerop

I think it will be..
-Male
-Young
-From abroad, i.e. not from the US
-Be condescending and arrogant
-A sore loser
-Spiteful
-Dress uniquely
-Lose his first trial to Phoenix
-Acquainted with a character from previous games
-Bring up Phoenix's badge-losing incident at some point
-Blond haired
-Wearing some kind of jeweley

That's all I can think of for now.
Awesome siggy by Auraion

Objectionable Personage

I think the prosecuter will be someone who had been waiting for Phoenix's return to the courts to begin their way out of the shadows. They also will probably have features that will be easier to portray in 3d then in 2d. They would have an orange color scheme and possibly a personality that makes them harder to read. They will have at least one tie to another Ace Attorney game. And they'll have a unique and new theme (Even if they had one before.)
other things I expect are:
-They will have monochrome hair
-They Will not be the big bad of the game
-They will be female or feminine
-They will have a Nickname based on their reputation in court
-They will have a unique Philosophy in court that is not shared by any other Prossicuter
-They will have a Pet
-Pheonix will already know them even if the player doesn't
-They will have a way to impair Pheonix's new talents.
-They have been designed by Tatsuro Iwamoto (More of a hope than an Expectation)
Yeah I think I'm done with that..

I wouldn't mind Klavier getting a chance at having a fair and square trial with Phoenix. I mean the guy deserves it.

What I'd really love is Edgey and Franny teaming up as a two on one battle against Phoenix as revenge for all those years of him being a hobo. Only for Phoenix to beat them both at the same time. XD

INSERT WITTY TEXT HERE

I'm more of a lurker here, but I simply had to post in this thread with all the GS5 excitement!

My predictions on the primary prosecutor:
-They will be male. I think. (I'd like to think Franziska set a precedent for 2nd pros. in trilogy to be girl, but this is sort of a new beginning again)
-Green will be a prevalent color, maybe a sort of foresty kind?
-They will constantly antagonize Phoenix(/Apollo?). Phoenix will be all cool, but Mr. Pros will always want more angry/excitable reactions. He might tease Phoenix a bit to edge him on.
-He will be a fighter of some sorts. I'm thinking like a boxer. I can just see them jabbing their fists towards the defense, egging them on, saying "bring it on" and all that. Possibly judo or something instead though. I dunno, main point is "fighter."
-They will be restless and always wanting to move things along, speed the trial up and get it over-with (although still have fun all the while)
-To go along with that, they will move around a lot even when standing in place. I imagine the creators would want a character like this with the new 3D models. No sprite work to do, just have the character hopping on their feet or whatever.
-He will have a hugely exaggerated laugh. Not like Calisto Yew exactly, but more like opening his mouth really wide, bearing his teeth, slapping his leg or something.
-He'll get really annoyed by Phoenix's assistant. Not so much personality but the fact that they're there. Like a "why don't I get a cute assistant?" kind of thing. (maybe tries to get Ema to be one? haha)
-He'll have hair that stands up. Kinda like Larry's maybe?

Alright, guess that's about all I have. Oh yeah, I also want to guess that the game will be called Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright -- Trial by Fire. Not that that counts for anything, but I just want to throw that in.
This is my signature until something better comes along.

The only justice in this world is mine

As much as I would love to see Edgeworth or Franziska again, I'm going to guess that we have a new prosecutor for this game!

The new prosecutor will be:
-Female
-Young, close to age Phoenix was when he was disbarred maybe 22-27
-She will have some sort of neck accessory, a scarf, bow, tie necklace of some sort or maybe
-Purple or lavender hair I'm guessing on that scale of purple or a purplish pink
-Her hairstyle will have some sort of bangs, medium length till about her shoulder. I feel some bits of it will be pinned up while other will be left to hang loose.
-I would like the AA woman to wear pants instead of the 'proper feminine' skirt, buuuuut... she will also wear a short skirt above the knees with maybe tights or leggings of some kind. Most likely black or sheer black.
-Will not have a dominant one colour suit like Phoenix. A mix of colours, maybe white, greenish-blue, purple and some yellow. Formal but not over the top wear.
-Not German for once! Local Lawyer.
-She will be someone not seen previously but someone with a relation to one of the past characters. Maybe a mentee of the Von Karma family or Lana.
-She will be smooth talking, very smart, twists words around is just a charming, smooth operator. Because of her way with words and intelligence the judge will favour her.
-Her manner of speaking is personal yet distant. Quick, personable. Manages to relate easily to people and get's the information she needs.
- Keeps calm but looses her temper fast under pressure.
- Cunning but not underhanded. Possessive over her crime scene and is not willing to share information.
-Wary of Phoenix but self assured. Dislikes his background as a fallen attorney.
-Strong ethics and moral code. Believes Phoenix is going about the wrong way to bring Justice and change the system.
-Not necessarily a bad person, just has a determined attitude and dislikes loosing and refuses to see the other point of view.
-Something big will happen in the game to get her to change her mind, perhaps someone she's close to, like a boyfriend will be murdered and she works with Phoenix to find the criminal or she IS the suspect. Maybe she's in a situation where's she forced to see the flaws of the current system and it backfires against her.
- She bangs the desk with one fist when mad and scrapes her fingernails across it
- She rolls her eyes and tosses her hair with her arms folded when Phoenix spouts a strange-but-accurate theory
- Her death glares scare Phoenix
- She tosses her papers at Phoenix when really mad.

I also somehow feel Adrian Andrews will the prosecutor. She seems like she'd be good at the job. :meekins:

Dark Payne will be the main prosecutor. Really no way in hell this could be right, but I didn't notice anyone else guess it so I'm covering the bases.

The world ends with you

-Woman
-25-34 years old
-Good humor sense
-Causticity
-Don't have a connection with Phoenix (at least oblivious, maybe through one of cases of GS5)
-Black hair
-Color - Green or orange
-Not foreign (like von Karma)
-She had a sense of justice, but lost it.
-Probably has connection with Nick's partner.

Last edited by JoekerTrack on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master of sharp things!

I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring.

- The new prosecutor will be female.
- Her age will be somewhere in the mid-20's, specifically around 24 - 26.
- She will be a local lawyer. Her upbringing will be tragic, maybe losing one or both parents somewhere along the way.
- She will be new to the board, a rookie of sorts. Maybe a year under her belt at most. She may have had training from one of the series' previous attorneys, or even one we've never seen before, much in the way Phoenix's assistant is learning from him. Perhaps her first opponent in court was Apollo.
- She will behave calmly toward most people, except for those she faces in court. She will become excited when bribed with food or expensive things.
- She will show particular hatred toward Phoenix. Perhaps the events of eight years ago have influence her hatred, and she strongly distrusts Phoenix, and brings up the possibility that he could've forged the current evidence whenever possible.
- Her sense of justice isn't in question, but her motives for being a prosecutor are.
- She will dress in formal attire - a snazzy suit, heels, earings, and perhaps some glasses as well.
- She will have a hat. Probably a top hat, or some kind of bonnet/veil.
- She will have a color theme to her attire, yellow or red with black.

Eh, don't figure I'll win, but it's worth a shot anyways! :godot:
Firstly, I think the new prosecutor will be male.
I think he will be young in age, around the age Pheenie started out as.
I think he'll be a shrewd newbie; kind of a know-it-all.
Also kind of condescending, making fun of Pheenie's age anytime he can.
He'll, of course, have unorthodox hair,(but nothing tooo unorthadox).
And I think maybe he'll be CONNECTED to Edgeworth or Phoenix somehow(leaning on Edgey though), like they met as a child or he's a cousin or something.
*sits back*
Watch the new prosecutor be so outrageous no one could've seen him coming. :yogi:

Ace Attorney

a new prosecutor who is first nice to phoenix but small subtle hints lead to a big plot twist at that the end where phoenix questions the morals of the prosecutor and whether phoenix really knows her. i think the prosecutor will be a girl :) the courtroom will be swayed by her beauty and that will give her an advantage. people who have a past with her will tell phoenix there's more about her leading him to investigate.

Since this is the future, the prosecutor is going to be
-An android/gundam.
-If it is gender specific, it will be a male.
-Will be run by an AI program
- Will be rude towards Phoenix
- Will always lose the case to Phoenix
- Talk like a robot
- Created as a test run; to have courts being fully run by robots in the future to save time and costs.
- Will somehow be involved in one of the cases and/or Phoenix's past or Phoenix's new partner.

Let's see...

- A young woman in her 20's.
- Pale-ish skin.
- Dark eyes.
- Long, natural-colored hair.
- Will not have a normal hairstyle
- Her clothing will be anything but modest.
- Somewhat large in the chest area.
- Will not have a single color outfit (so not like blue for Phoenix or Purple for Klavier).
- Will have some sort of crazy accesory on her outfit.
- She won't have glasses.
- Well-mannered, speaks sophisticatedly.
- Will have some experience in the medical field.
- Won't be married.
- Won't be from a foreign country.
- Will be connected in some way with another character.
- She will have almost no connection to Phoenix, only has heard of him.
- Will have a special nickname for Phoenix.
- Will have some kind of annoying thing she does in court, a la Franny's whip.
- Will be like a completely different person in court than outside of the court.
- Likes animals.
- She will have a pet of some sort.

That's about it. :minuki:

Yumihiko.

The game is being made by the AAI team, they like to reuse characters and he's (apparently) popular so why not?

RD

absolutely=Klavier Gavin

~just passing through the path of truth~

Might sound crazy, but I'm sort of expecting Apollo to actually become a prosecutor. Ya, really. :garyuu:
ImageImageImage

Breakdown

Some dangol...human/cyborg female prosecutor whom experienced severe trauma (perhaps a failed murder by the final culprit?) that required cybernetic implants in her brain to function-thus defeating her logic seems IMPOSSIBLE...

but not for Phoenix. !@#$ I dunno-lol.

The proper phrase here is, 'you fail'.

I personally think Edgeworth is going to return, not as the main prosecutor, but likely for the last case. However, if there's going to be a new one for the other trials, then I assume it might be a prosecutor who has a thing for eating food in the courtroom, like sushi, sandwiches, or something like that. :edgeworth: :karma: :franny: :godot: :kyouya: :payne:

I think the new prosecutor should be a 13 year old teen with golden yellow hair but spots in the front and middle in red. he should have red eyes, white skin. This young prodigy is a sort of protege to Edgeworth. He makes an appearance with edgeworth on the prosecutors bench in the first case, then takes over for edgeworth. He should wear a black short sleeve shirt lined in red and white pants. He is the best of the best, always getting phoenix at every turn. In the last case, he will be the true culprit. He has a mysterious past, in the end, entwining with phoenix, edgeworth, franziska, mia, godot, and even dahlia. He will be phoenix's stringest foe, as well as the most sinister and mysterious in the whole series.

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Oh yeah, this is kinda a formality at this point, but the Pick-Your-Prosecutor contest is closed for new entries. (Honestly, the only reason I didn't announce this sooner is because at the time the site was getting hit hard when the trailer came out. I barely made it to lock the thread, never mind post an explanation.)

Once Capcom shows off the new prosecutor beyond the silhouette and tells us a bit about his character, we'll announce the winner and pass out the prize!
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

AceAttorneyTheBest wrote:
It must be (older) Edgeworth with a new fashioned suit and glasses! :edgy:

I know this thread is locked and this is technically not a winning post... But this deserves a special mention.
Page 3 of 3 [ 115 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)