Requests
1-
2-
3-
Spoiler: Linkisahero
ImageImage

Spoiler: Narutard 1.5
ImageImage

This is my custom sprites gallery some are for my (STILL) in developement fangame,
During my time in CR , i’ve tried to continue getting better in spriting, shading, animating, creating and stuff, now here is the gallery

Fangame Stuff:
Characters :
Spoiler: Luis
Small bio:
He is a normal defence attorney, but he turned into a robber when the mob got interested in his cases. Now he has to rob to keep the mob away and continue as an attorney. He reunited his childhood friends and formed a gang to commit the crimes.
Sprites:
ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: Richard Belmont
Small bio
He is the first enemy in the FG, he wants to blame the 1st defendant for his daughter's death. Moar info when i finish the case.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
He is shorter in the last picture cuz' he is using a chair

Spoiler: Jhon Black
Small bio:
A prosecutor in charge of the Big Bank turnabout, when the main char, identity is exposed to media and its up to the defense to clear his name.
ImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: Hoxton
Small Bio:
He is the main char. Best friend. they started the gang involved in the game turnabouts and adquiered influence in the crime.net community after they stole Valuable Paintings from a senators high-security private mansion.
Old:ImageImage
New:ImageImage

x
x
x
x

Spoiler: Evidence
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: Evidence Profiles
This is a section with characters that do not have a complete body sprite or are dead or away from the scene.

Spoiler: Graphics
ImageImage

Spoiler: Events
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: WIPs

Last edited by lx1.ica on Sun May 17, 2015 5:55 am, edited 79 times in total.
Re: Lx1 Sprites Update* Aug 25Topic%20Title

?

Update
Reuploaded Stuff 34/100%
New Older L Concept

Art Person

They're coming along nicely!
Afro's are hard to sprite, but look at how they did Lotta and Tenkai's hair from GK2 as a good reference :
ImageImage

See how the colours are distinct, and the shading is easy to see. For your sprites, the colours for the hair on both Luis and older Luis are too close together, so they're hard to see. I can only see them with my computer's screen on Max brightness (Use those colours from the profile image's hair!). Apart from that, they're sprited really well!

?

SuperAj3 wrote:
Afro's are hard to sprite, but look at how they did Lotta and Tenkai's hair from GK2 as a good reference :
ImageImage

See how the colours are distinct, and the shading is easy to see. For your sprites, the colours for the hair on both Luis and older Luis are too close together, so they're hard to see. I can only see them with my computer's screen on Max brightness (Use those colours from the profile image's hair!). Apart from that, they're sprited really well!

Thanks for the feedback. And well i found out that actually my brightness was at the top. I'll check again with the correct settings and fix em as good as i can :3

At some points his position is a bit "jumpy". You know, they don't really fit with each other, which makes them feel kinda weird.

You should also try to remove the white outline of the Zoom sprite.

And one other thing, at several points skin tone is inconsistent, then he points, desk slams or thinks. Mostly in GS5 set. When you're using different character's parts, try to adjust skin tone to the character.

Desk slam doesn't look very determined, by the way. It should.

And, I don't think it's GS5 spoiler, haha :D

?

SuperAj3 wrote:
ImageImage

Sligneris wrote:
At some points his position is a bit "jumpy". You know, they don't really fit with each other, which makes them feel kinda weird.

You should also try to remove the white outline of the Zoom sprite.

And one other thing, at several points skin tone is inconsistent, then he points, desk slams or thinks. Mostly in GS5 set. When you're using different character's parts, try to adjust skin tone to the character.

Desk slam doesn't look very determined, by the way. It should.

And, I don't think it's GS5 spoiler, haha :D

I kinda used brighter Gray colors to make the color pallete easy to see, ... my screen was too bright to notice at the time on the new base edit, i put an outline at new concepts hair to define the Hair Shape, if i like them more in the future it will be removed,and in fact i missed the skinchange colors, thanks for the feedback and tips. :phoenix:
Re: Lx1 Sprites Update* Aug 26Topic%20Title

Art Person

Out of the 3 concepts you've made,
Quote:

I think you fixed the hair greatly here!

Poop joke

I'm just asking for the sake of making sure but, did you ask Raijin for permission to use that arm? Because it looks awfully similar to the one in their GS5 phoenix set.

Art Person

Detective Equius wrote:
I'm just asking for the sake of making sure but, did you ask Raijin for permission to use that arm? Because it looks awfully similar to the one in their GS5 phoenix set.

You're right! That is part of Rajin's Phoenix sprite! (I measured them up!)

Make sure you ask for permission before using fan-made sprites. It's a very risky thing to do, and if you read the rules it's considered 'stealing'

?

SuperAj3 wrote:
Detective Equius wrote:

You're right! That is part of Rajin's Phoenix sprite! (I measured them up!)

Make sure you ask for permission before using fan-made sprites. It's a very risky thing to do, and if you read the rules it's considered 'stealing'

Thanks for the advice, ill ask for it or try to rework the arms kinda like by sketch

Apologize!!!

Hmm... You didn't know it was wrong, so I'll pass it. But it would have been better if you just replied my post...

Anyway, maybe you use some advanced tools to make sprites, so there are so many colors there. How about indexing colors below or same as 32?

?

Rajin wrote:
Hmm... You didn't know it was wrong, so I'll pass it. But it would have been better if you just replied my post...

Anyway, maybe you use some advanced tools to make sprites, so there are so many colors there. How about indexing colors below or same as 32?

Thanks for replying and i apologize for the problems caused, amm what do you mean by @ndexing colors below or same as 32?

Apologize!!!

hehheh, no problem. (My avatar isn't saying that to you.. It's for Klavier. :hotti: )

Well, if you look on AJ sprites, like Trucy's, the number of colors is 32(including the bg-color). Even if you're not making sprites for official games, I recommend making your sprites similar with Official ones. You can index colors by Photoshop, image->mode->index colors, I don't know how to do it by other tools.

?

Rajin wrote:
hehheh, no problem. (My avatar isn't saying that to you.. It's for Klavier. :hotti: )

Well, if you look on AJ sprites, like Trucy's, the number of colors is 32(including the bg-color). Even if you're not making sprites for official games, I recommend making your sprites similar with Official ones. You can index colors by Photoshop, image->mode->index colors, I don't know how to do it by other tools.

Interesting
I usually use Ctrl U to select a color and then save it as a color pallet, but ill try that method and see if i can use it better than the older one.
Thanks Rajin :phoenix:

?

- Updated
Request added
Older Ver. redesigned.
Re: Lx1 Sprites Animation Update Requests ONTopic%20Title

?

update
-Animations
-More poses
Re: Lx1 Sprites Vaas Montenegro Update Requests ONTopic%20Title

?

2 new Images added

OC Attorney At Law!

Hmm, if you already had reference sprites would you be able to do some animations?
I commissioned someone on Deviantart to draw a few of my OC's, they are looking good so far.

?

Narutard 1.5 wrote:
Hmm, if you already had reference sprites would you be able to do some animations?
I commissioned someone on Deviantart to draw a few of my OC's, they are looking good so far.

Yup. But i may need the background image (example defense side in my oc background) and the sprite (s) to animate

OC Attorney At Law!

Okay.
I think I'll have the picture soon, but it should be clear enough to see with the watermarks? The watermarks are see through and he's fairly simple to draw, the only difference is he needs an attorney's badge. (Like Wrights) And he's a little bit skinnier/younger looking. (He's 18 as opposed to wright being 24)
If you want I can link you to the specific animations from the court-records sprite archive.
Only one or two of them are fully custom animations, the rest are simply my oc doing the canon character animations.

There aren't any out of court animations since the story is told from his prospective. Is it possible you could make them without a background? I can add the backgrounds myself, it's a rather convoluted method, but it gets the job done.
Unless it's actually quicker for you to have the background in there, but still.

?

Narutard 1.5 wrote:
Okay.
I think I'll have the picture soon, but it should be clear enough to see with the watermarks? The watermarks are see through and he's fairly simple to draw, the only difference is he needs an attorney's badge. (Like Wrights) And he's a little bit skinnier/younger looking. (He's 18 as opposed to wright being 24)
If you want I can link you to the specific animations from the court-records sprite archive.
Only one or two of them are fully custom animations, the rest are simply my oc doing the canon character animations.

There aren't any out of court animations since the story is told from his prospective. Is it possible you could make them without a background? I can add the backgrounds myself, it's a rather convoluted method, but it gets the job done.
Unless it's actually quicker for you to have the background in there, but still.

Well, i usually animate sprites with bg , if i dont, white outlines appear sometimes. thats the why i ask for the background

My name is Judge.

White outlines appear because you're using waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many colors for an AA sprite. You have to limit it to about 32-36 at most, otherwise you're going to get overly smooth images, and when you animate your sprites, anything that had semi-transparency around the edge is going to show up as a shade of white.

OC Attorney At Law!

Here's the OC's example sprites:

Damage:

Thinking(not talking): Note: drawn from the defense attorney angel obviously since this is a 'front' view.

HeadShake:

HeadNod:

Desk Slam: flipped for defense attorney side. Also a talking/blinking animation with his hand on the desk.

Sheepish:

Sheepish Talking:

Sweating:

Sweating Talking:

Taunt: Flipped for defense attorney side obviously.

Thinking Talking:

His Confident and Confident Talking animations I haven't decided on yet, but I guess I'll go with Wrights since they're probably easier to draw.

Custom animation: Listening
Just him with his eyes closed and breathing calmly (kind of like gumshoe does when he's calm, at a slower rate) with his hands placed on the attorney's desk like so.
Custom Animation: Talking-Normal: Same as his 'listening' animation, just with him talking.

If you're wondering why his uniform is purple, his family(The fongs) used to live with the feys in Kurrain, however feuds between the two families got so bad because of their difference in 'technique' that they were forced to move to another state four or five generations ago. Their psychic reading abilities are almost as efficient as the Kurrain channeling technique, since the person using the technique can see essentially THIS part of people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWIhl2FxDc0
Re: Lx1 Sprites hurricane Update Requests Hold-onTopic%20Title

?

Hurracane Update.

OC Attorney At Law!

looks like you might have power back on, glad things may be looking better for you :)
I just purchased the latest version of my video editing software and I'm having issues getting it to work. It could be days or weeks before I get the program working so yeah.
So I can wait because I don't feel like re-downloading Pinnacle Studio 15...
Even so, the animations on Luis are nice enough to wait for it anyway.

?

Narutard 1.5 wrote:
looks like you might have power back on, glad things may be looking better for you :)
I just purchased the latest version of my video editing software and I'm having issues getting it to work. It could be days or weeks before I get the program working so yeah.

I Know how that feels, i had to download my stuff again and it was frustrating, but now i have a few free time after my job to start spriting again :D so ... i'm still trying to imagine a way to animate the sprite without making it look... weird XD.

OC Attorney At Law!

lx1.ica wrote:
Narutard 1.5 wrote:

I Know how that feels, i had to download my stuff again and it was frustrating, but now i have a few free time after my job to start spriting again :D so ... i'm still trying to imagine a way to animate the sprite without making it look... weird XD.

I actually have the program working at this point.
However I'm still playing around since it's such a new sandbox to play in. :3
There are a lot of new features (Twenty four editing tracks I probably won't use but I can add and remove them whenever :3 ) and the "workspace" of this version will take some getting used to.:P Although it's much more organized.
There are some minor technical stuff I haven't figured out yet too, although if I ever get the first part of the case finished court-records will be the first to see it. (Thank Photobucket for having video support too xD)

I don't really know what you mean about it looking weird though o.o '

?

Narutard 1.5 wrote:
lx1.ica wrote:
Narutard 1.5 wrote:

I actually have the program working at this point.
However I'm still playing around since it's such a new sandbox to play in. :3
There are a lot of new features (Twenty four editing tracks I probably won't use but I can add and remove them whenever :3 ) and the "workspace" of this version will take some getting used to.:P Although it's much more organized.
There are some minor technical stuff I haven't figured out yet too, although if I ever get the first part of the case finished court-records will be the first to see it. (Thank Photobucket for having video support too xD)

I don't really know what you mean about it looking weird though o.o '

I Managed to make the sprite look... more normal than the other one that i mentioned earlier, but tell me what do you think.

Spoiler:
ImageImage
Re: Lx1 Sprites - Revive Update - Requests Hold-onTopic%20Title

OC Attorney At Law!

Hmm, looks good, his mouth is moving a little quick, but I can fix that with photoshop by opening the gif and adding a few ticks inbetween frames besides two until it matches up(or close to it, Max is a pretty fast talker, I mean in how quick he talks.) with the speed of the canon sprites. :3

Can't wait to see the rest ^+^
I'm almost done writing the fanfiction version, and I think I know what's causing problems working on it in the video editing program too. So I may be able to get some good progress today :)

OC Attorney At Law!

Holy cow, I didn't know you did title screens too o.o;
Per chance when you're done with my request (and the other requests obviously) would you do one for me?
also, noticed the update, the thinking animation looks great! ^+^ It's kind of cool seeing my OC coming to life like that.
I'll probably use the finished animations you have in the dream sequence from the first episode :)

?

Narutard 1.5 wrote:
Holy cow, I didn't know you did title screens too o.o;
Per chance when you're done with my request (and the other requests obviously) would you do one for me?
also, noticed the update, the thinking animation looks great! ^+^ It's kind of cool seeing my OC coming to life like that.
I'll probably use the finished animations you have in the dream sequence from the first episode :)

I did the Title Screens using the tutorial Auraion did, and yes, no problem. i update as fast as i can, i mean , i work everyday but Sundays so, i just have 1 day to do as much as i can.

OC Attorney At Law!

Hmm, I'm not sure how to put this into words but, you should look up some tutorials on animating lip syncing.
The mouths on the sprites move pretty well, but stationary jaws and cheeks make things look a little odd.
Other than that the animations are spot on with the canon ones ^+^
UpdateTopic%20Title

?

Added New
Concept Sprite + Animations + custom Animations GUI / Court Record Update and Sync for evidence/
Added
Evidence
Requests
1 Request on hold and another one dropped
Re: Lx1 Sprites - ApolloGrimoire ReqTopic%20Title

?

ApolloGrimoire Request
1 Upload
Re: Lx1 Sprites - ApolloGrimoire ReqTopic%20Title

FINE

Nice to see you're still working on stuff, keep it up!
Re: Lx1 Sprites BRBTopic%20Title

?

Update
PhotoBucket was wiped .. my mistake.
Reuploading New stuff.
Re: Lx1 Sprites It's Payday Fellas updateTopic%20Title

?

Uploaded new sprites
added gift from
mercurialSK to gallery

?

Changelog:
Added Structure
Spoiler tags, links and that.
Added
Luis Sprites and Judge OCs.

Art Person

Quote:

I love this pose. It's a cool idea having the little reception/battery meter at the top. I can imagine him reading some important evidence, and then the phone dying :gant: .

?

Mijumaru wrote:
Quote:

I love this pose. It's a cool idea having the little reception/battery meter at the top. I can imagine him reading some important evidence, and then the phone dying :gant: .

I had that in mind , in fact thats how that idea came up... and my cell phone blacked out when i was browsing the internetz, thats the origin of that pose XD.
Page 1 of 3 [ 84 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites