Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 1[ 39 posts ]

Asbronaut Sprites.Topic%20Title

I'M FINE

Asbronaut wrote:
Yo, sprite thread.

Haha, I'm lame and new to spriting, but hey, I'm good at editing photos and the more meticulous parts of animating sprites, so I've decided to post some stuff.

Spoiler: Forward Apollo Justice
Strangely enough, I haven't found any just plain forward facing Apollos. I found a few edits and one full body sprite, so I thought, "Hey, why not put them together yourself?" I ended up fixing some flaws in the expressions and shading and timing, haha.

Apollo, Normal
Image Image

Apollo, Happy?
Image Image Image

Apollo, Serious
Image Image

Apollo, Smug
Image Image
Image Image
Credit to ReturnofthePhoenix for the original animation.

Apollo, Winking AT CLAY HAHAHAHA
(This .gif only plays once for use on AAO, open it in a new tab to see the animation)

Yeah. I plan on adding more, there seems to be a lack of these and I don't have any idea as to why.

Spoiler: What even are these
Okay, so this is just a dump of some of the weird stuff I make for AAO.
oh okay so if you plan on using this TELL ME so I can test implementation and timing and stuff. Like, seeing others use this will be one of the most useful things for me to improve it.

If anyone uses this stuff, go ahead and tell me. It's not so much for the sake of credit so much as it is for the purpose of seeing it being used.

Last edited by Asbronaut on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Re: Asbronaut Sprites.Topic%20Title

Dracarys!

YOUR SPRITES ARE FINE

Gettin' Old!

Looks good but I can't really see much difference between Smug and Happy Apollo, cept maybe a little case of 'lazy eye' on Smug Apollo.

Though we know Apollo has a big foolish grin as his happy face now XD
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I'M FINE

Pierre wrote:
Looks good but I can't really see much difference between Smug and Happy Apollo, cept maybe a little case of 'lazy eye' on Smug Apollo.

Though we know Apollo has a big foolish grin as his happy face now XD

Yeah, but they give him another 4 sprites and something to go off of that golden wink animation, haha

The new animations are going to be fun, aren't they?

I'M FINE

Ropfa wrote:
YOUR SPRITES ARE FINE

Haha, thank you.

Last edited by Asbronaut on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow...it looks, official? It looks right.

Well your sprites are awesome of course but so is your avatar, omg :pearl-blush:
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

I'M FINE

Huddini wrote:
Wow...it looks, official? It looks right.

Wow, thanks!

Louise wrote:
Well your sprites are awesome of course but so is your avatar, omg :pearl-blush:

Man, that picture was pretty meta, thanks for the compliment!

I just blue myself

Those look so...familiar. The smugness of Apollo's half-closed eyes...the way he winks and smiles with his teeth at the same time...

I feel like I made them with a full-sleeved Apollo long ago. Did you edit those to work with the official Apollo we all know and love? I'm not mad, it's fine, though I'd've appreciated asking for permission or even a credit.
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.

I'M FINE

ReturnofthePhoenix wrote:
Those look so...familiar. The smugness of Apollo's half-closed eyes...the way he winks and smiles with his teeth at the same time...

I feel like I made them with a full-sleeved Apollo long ago. Did you edit those to work with the official Apollo we all know and love? I'm not mad, it's fine, though I'd've appreciated asking for permission or even a credit.

So it is you! Finally!

I just found the sprites reposted somewhere without a source; I was hoping that the original creator would come by and find them.

The credit's all yours.

You used Tap's work as well, right? It appears so, to me ^^;

I just blue myself

Oh, it's okay, man! Doesn't bother me, it was nice to see something I haven't for years put to good use!

Are you asking me, Sligneris? (Based off your "^^") I just checked Tap's sprite page and I don't see any similarities so I don't think so...What are you specifically referring to?
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.

I'M FINE

Sligneris wrote:
You used Tap's work as well, right? It appears so, to me ^^;

Hm, I the name isn't familiar, so I'm not sure whether or not.
What seems to be his/hers?

Art Person

I love this:
Also your Apollo sprites are well made!

ReturnofthePhoenix, ^^; is an emoticon xP I was asking Asbronaut.

I'M FINE

SuperAj3 wrote:
I love this:
Also your Apollo sprites are well made!

I only nitpick shading, timing, etc., you should compliment the people who made some of the original stuff, haha.

I'M FINE

Whoops, double post.

Art Person

Asbronaut wrote:
I only nitpick shading, timing, etc., you should compliment the people who made some of the original stuff, haha.

I just love that someone re-made the DD court opening in a DS Style! I'm sure people'd be asking to use this for their AAO trials

I'M FINE

SuperAj3 wrote:
Asbronaut wrote:

I just love that someone re-made the DD court opening in a DS Style! I'm sure people'd be asking to use this for their AAO trials

Ohh, you were talking about the court opening, thanks!

I spent waaaay too much time on that.

those sprites are awesome! btw, could you make (or convert, which ever sounds better) the apollo sprites for PyWright? im gonna be making a case soon, and ill need them, because it would be weird for the main (or semi-main, idk yet) character to be talking to nobody.
Difficult-looking legal books stand in a formidable row. They mock me. I tried reading one, and it made my head hurt. When I closed it, it slipped out of my hand. Then my foot hurt too. - Phoenix Wright

My fangame: Morgan Wright: Ace Attorney is right here: viewtopic.php?t=30205

You said anyone could use your Apollo front sprite if they asked, but before I asked, I wanted to have something to show for what I wanted to use it for, and I redid one sprite to fit my upcoming webcomic.

Would you mind if I used your Apollo front sprites for it?

Spoiler:

I know the hair and tie isn't perfect, but this was a quick job to basically show what I wanted to use it for.

If used, I would credit you at the bottom of each page for the front sprites.

I'M FINE

MrTailsluver wrote:
those sprites are awesome! btw, could you make (or convert, which ever sounds better) the apollo sprites for PyWright? im gonna be making a case soon, and ill need them, because it would be weird for the main (or semi-main, idk yet) character to be talking to nobody.

Sorry, I don't know how. If you could find a tutorial or something that I could follow, yeah, I'd be up for doing the job.

Kenneth wrote:
You said anyone could use your Apollo front sprite if they asked, but before I asked, I wanted to have something to show for what I wanted to use it for, and I redid one sprite to fit my upcoming webcomic.

Would you mind if I used your Apollo front sprites for it?

Spoiler:

I know the hair and tie isn't perfect, but this was a quick job to basically show what I wanted to use it for.

If used, I would credit you at the bottom of each page for the front sprites.

YOOOOO DON'T CREDIT ME

I mean, if you absolutely have to, yeah, sure, but if you are using the stills and not the actual gifs, don't.

Asbronaut wrote:
Sorry, I don't know how. If you could find a tutorial or something that I could follow, yeah, I'd be up for doing the job.

im looking through the sprite folders right now, and if im thinking right, all the sprite maker (in this case, you, but anyone else can try this) needs to do, is take the GIF file, and (if theres a talking version of it) make two images, named (as an example) forward(blink) and forward(talk) but before that, just use individual pictures (making up what the gif is) and making a sprite sheet. which, when done, should look like this:

Spoiler: Phoenix's sprite sheet
Confident(blink):
Confident(talk):

Difficult-looking legal books stand in a formidable row. They mock me. I tried reading one, and it made my head hurt. When I closed it, it slipped out of my hand. Then my foot hurt too. - Phoenix Wright

...I'm slightly confused, are you saying I can use stills from you without credit, and if I used gifs I would have to credit you, or are you saying that I absolutely cannot use the gifs...?

It's not necessary to use your sprites in my webcomic if you do not wish me to and I would respect your decision in saying I can't, but I'm not sure what your response actually is. :payne:

Hi, um... I'm Pollymod from askapollojustice on Tumblr, and I was hoping it'd be okay to use your sprites for some of my responses there. I've been having a very difficult time finding animated DD sprites (or any non-AJ sprites), and yours are just amazing. I'll be sure to credit you (I'll be using the gifs) on the main page of my blog. Thanks in advance~ :apollo:

Apollon Flame

Your sprites! They are... they are...! Pure AWESOMENESS! :O
I simply ADORE the "All rise" gif!
A King

in name

alone...

MrTailsluver wrote:
Asbronaut wrote:

im looking through the sprite folders right now, and if im thinking right, all the sprite maker (in this case, you, but anyone else can try this) needs to do, is take the GIF file, and (if theres a talking version of it) make two images, named (as an example) forward(blink) and forward(talk) but before that, just use individual pictures (making up what the gif is) and making a sprite sheet. which, when done, should look like this:

Confident(blink):
Confident(talk):

nevermind, the PyWright website has a program that converts GIF files into the format i need.

link: http://pywright.dawnsoft.org/gif2strip/index.cgi

I'M FINE

I've been inactive for a while, sorry for not getting back to any of you, oh my god.

petermueller88 wrote:
Hi, um... I'm Pollymod from askapollojustice on Tumblr, and I was hoping it'd be okay to use your sprites for some of my responses there. I've been having a very difficult time finding animated DD sprites (or any non-AJ sprites), and yours are just amazing. I'll be sure to credit you (I'll be using the gifs) on the main page of my blog. Thanks in advance~ :apollo:

yes i love you please use them

Scent wrote:
Your sprites! They are... they are...! Pure AWESOMENESS! :O
I simply ADORE the "All rise" gif!

god bless

MrTailsluver wrote:
MrTailsluver wrote:
Asbronaut wrote:

Confident(blink):
Confident(talk):

nevermind, the PyWright website has a program that converts GIF files into the format i need.

link: http://pywright.dawnsoft.org/gif2strip/index.cgi

sorry for not being there to help you or anything, but good luck on your fancase!

Kenneth wrote:
...I'm slightly confused, are you saying I can use stills from you without credit, and if I used gifs I would have to credit you, or are you saying that I absolutely cannot use the gifs...?

It's not necessary to use your sprites in my webcomic if you do not wish me to and I would respect your decision in saying I can't, but I'm not sure what your response actually is. :payne:

See, the animation is all I did to these sprites. If you credited me for the art, the original pixel stuff, it wouldn't be :phoenix:. Just, you know, if you use the animation it'd be cool to credit me, but you wouldn't need to.

Just using stills- don't credit me but i guess you can use Using Animations- It'd be cool if you credited me but I don't necessarily need any

I'M FINE

I KEEP POSTING AND I DON'T MEAN TO

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Do you mind if I use your Apollo sprites for my fangame?
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Asbronaut wrote:
I've been inactive for a while, sorry for not getting back to any of you, oh my god.

petermueller88 wrote:

yes i love you please use them

Oh wow, um thanks. I've been using them for some responses, especially since I've been very limited on DD sprites. I've also credited you on my "Sprites Credit" page. Thanks again for making such awesome Polly sprites :apollo-objection:

Logic doesn't exist anymore!

hi
I was wondering if I could use your sprites for my thingamapoodle on AAO. They're PERFECT

I'M FINE

Herr wrote:
hi
I was wondering if I could use your sprites for my thingamapoodle on AAO. They're PERFECT

YES GOD PLEASE God yeSUSE THEM I WOULD LOVE OIT

also send me a link please that'd be great

Logic doesn't exist anymore!

Asbronaut wrote:
Herr wrote:
hi

YES GOD PLEASE God yeSUSE THEM I WOULD LOVE OIT

also send me a link please that'd be great

THANKYOUNOWICANUSETHEMWHENINEEDTO :edgey:
also I will notify you when i'm finished with the first case, but it might take a bit

EDIT: by the way the fade-out and fade-in courtroom lobby sprites is 2 seconds or 200 ms

Last edited by Herr on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

Keep doing these! They are Amazing!

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

LOVE YOUR SPRITES GOD BLESS YOU APOLLO LOOKS SO CUTE WHEN HE'S WINKING AAAAAH ;________;

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

?

Asbronaut wrote:
Asbronaut wrote:
Yo, sprite thread.

Haha, I'm lame and new to spriting, but hey, I'm good at editing photos and the more meticulous parts of animating sprites, so I've decided to post some stuff.

Strangely enough, I haven't found any just plain forward facing Apollos. I found a few edits and one full body sprite, so I thought, "Hey, why not put them together yourself?" I ended up fixing some flaws in the expressions and shading and timing, haha.

Apollo, Normal
Image Image

Apollo, Happy?
Image Image Image

Apollo, Serious
Image Image

Apollo, Smug
Image Image
Image Image

(This .gif only plays once for use on AAO, open it in a new tab to see the animation)

Yeah. I plan on adding more, there seems to be a lack of these and I don't have any idea as to why.

oh okay so if you plan on using this TELL ME so I can test implementation and timing and stuff. Like, seeing others use this will be one of the most useful things for me to improve it.

If anyone uses this stuff, go ahead and tell me. It's not so much for the sake of credit so much as it is for the purpose of seeing it being used.

Hi i was looking at your front facing apollo and wondered if i can use it as a base to editthe suit and practice?

Stop! What a minute!

Can I use the Apollo Justice ones for my ace attorney online case? I'll give you the credit! :apollo:

Asbronaut wrote:
Asbronaut wrote:
Yo, sprite thread.

Apollo, Normal
Image Image

Apollo, Happy?
Image Image Image

Apollo, Serious
Image Image

Apollo, Smug
Image Image
Image Image

I'm going to use them for my fan-series of Ace Attorney cases at Ace Attorney Online if you don't mind, I'll give the credits of course and send you the link when I finish.
Page 1 of 1 [ 39 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites