Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 1 of 1[ 20 posts ]

An Idea for an RPTopic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

So I was thinking of a Paradox RP but I kinda did it but I want to remake it turn it into something everybody can have fun in. I would like everybody's idea to put in here and we will add what worlds can be put into this paradox world. So far the worlds I had in mind are well Monster Rancher, Phoenix Wright+Professor Layton, Disgaea, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Dragon Quest. But I think we should also add some more to make it more fun. And I kinda suck at the um Plotline so if any of you guys got any Plotline I think we can get give this RP a shot.

And I don't know if this realy is the right place to speak of such.... so Forgive me. :larry:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: An Idea for an RPTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

There was an RP a while back which just allowed characters from any universe to be played. No OC's mind, just existing characters, was just a general good guys ally versus evil villainous groups.

Don't know why you need to limit yourself.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Yeah but I think a new one should be made for everybody to use OCs and non OCs o.o
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

The Chocolateholic of CR

I mean places in the various worlds will be included like Labyrinthia, Cafe Mew Mew, The Shrine to bring Monsters to life from Saucer Stones or a Book that contains Monsters, etc., etc.,

The Real Human Being

I've actually been working on an RP called "Kingdom Come"
It's about the end of all roads, a single point in the multiverse where everything ends.
The rules included not being able to use "new" OCs, and not being able to use characters from ongoing media.

In Justice We Trust

It's an interesting idea, and I'm certainly on board if it can be done well. My main concern would be the setting's "natural" laws. When a tough, but otherwise unremarkable character shares a universe with a veritable demigod, there's going to be a serious power disparity between the two of them, which could in turn lead to a case of the plot being dictated by the actions of superpowered characters.
I'll always love you, Max.

The Real Human Being

These are some of the rules I had down so far, and a basic premise.

Kingdom Come is an RP about the end.
The end of all stories, the end of all truths and falsehoods.
From this point on, no new entity will be created.
You can only use characters from stories that were never "finished"
These can be characters from your own works, or characters from popular works.

Rules:
1. You cannot have characters from ongoing series, "Ongoing" meaning that if a new canonical work has been released for that character within the last 2 years they cannot be used.
2. Characters who are "Dead" in their respective cannon cannot be used (Notes: "Dead" meaning that they could no longer interact with their world canonically Example: Sissel isn't truly "Dead" in his game)
3. Customizable characters from games are allowed, but only 1 person can be the main character of that story (Example: Anyone can be the Vault Dweller from Fallout but there can only be ONE vault dweller)
4. Characters from "unfinished" works are preferred (Examples: Gordon Freeman from Half Life, Domasi Tawodi AKA "Tommy" from Prey, Samurai Jack,)
5. Original Characters need to have appeared in some other form before being accepted here, and all other rules still apply to them.

In Justice We Trust

Looks good, although my concern about power disparity still stands.
I'll always love you, Max.

The Chocolateholic of CR

My mind cannot grasp that kind of RP :larry:

Gettin' Old!

I like it, it's an interesting idea, I'm not always a fan of OC's anyway, tend to find some end up overpowered and unbalanced.

Though for the record Vault Dweller is confirmed dead at this point.

Regarding the Generals Concerns for power disparity, perhaps it won't always resort to conflict or they could fight back using the rage virus. It might need to be handled on a character-by-character basis.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Real Human Being

It was intended more as a "closure" RP, there are 100 days left to exist, what happens if your story isn't finished?

As far as powers go, not everyone has to be strong, It's not like you can survive the end.
Right?

The Chocolateholic of CR

Go back in time. See there is a loophole to that logic >_>

Gettin' Old!

DoMaya wrote:
It was intended more as a "closure" RP, there are 100 days left to exist, what happens if your story isn't finished?

As far as powers go, not everyone has to be strong, It's not like you can survive the end.

Right?

Sounds wonderfully interesting if heartbreaking.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Chocolateholic of CR

@_@

The Chocolateholic of CR

Hmmmmm I just had a thought..... of doing a PW/PL crossover with Monster Rancher and Tokyo Mew Mew and have Labyrinthia into the RP with all it's characters and such. The only tricky part to the RP is the puzzles.....

Audere est facere.

DoMaya wrote:

Right?

Now that is an interesting premise. And with the exclusion of OCs, all the characters are already developed to a certain degree, but the roleplayers are still given enough freedom to act given the setting.
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

The Real Human Being

angel_of_nature wrote:
DoMaya wrote:

Right?

Now that is an interesting premise. And with the exclusion of OCs, all the characters are already developed to a certain degree, but the roleplayers are still given enough freedom to act given the setting.

Nice to have you back angel.

Gettin' Old!

DoMaya wrote:
angel_of_nature wrote:
DoMaya wrote:

Right?

Agreed, we need more old roleplayers back.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Audere est facere.

Pierre wrote:
DoMaya wrote:

Or at least, more roleplayers that are at least as skilled and dedicated as there were.

...Also, this is supposedly Anthony's thread. This isn't really the right place for discussing this, unless you'd like to expound on his Paradox idea.
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Pierre wrote:

That we do, I do miss everybody... inclduing my rp wifey, New_Mew........ :larry:
Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads