Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 94 of 99[ 3921 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 99  Next

Re: What Are You Watching Now?Topic%20Title

Probably. I am at a stage where I cannot stand exaggerated lines of cliche storms... I can barely keep watching Sailor Moon Crystal, but that's because I know how things go and it is heavy on the shoujo romance...

C-A

Troll, may I cross your bridge?

I'm not to big on clichés myself. I just sort of like making fun of them.

If Steel Samurai was a show, it'd probably be like a cross between Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon, and Bleach (kinda... sorta... meh. Ridiculous attack names have got to count for something.)

Would anyone take the show seriously? Other than Edgeworth, no. Not really. Will that stop people from watching it? Well, looking at Sailor Moon, Pokémon, Dragon Ball Z, those Star Wars cartoons...

Last edited by Rook on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

sumguy28 wrote:
Finally got around to watching Over the Garden Wall. It was good, though not the masterpiece people have been saying it is.
Spoiler:
But did it really need to spend an entire episode in Greg's dream? I get that it would make sense for Greg's mind to be... what Greg's mind is, but everything else did such a great job at adding to the atmosphere of the show; Greg's dream just felt like someone ate too much Smile Dip.

Yes... that was rather painful...but I could tell things were about to get meaningful so I kept watching intently through that part. The last two episodes of OTGW were pretty great, though.
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

Excited to be watching the new season of Archer that came out yesterday which I had recorded :jake:

High level play

Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Excited to be watching the new season of Archer that came out yesterday which I had recorded :jake:

Pretty sure only the first episode of the new season has been released. Or have you still not watched the Archer Vice season?

Basing on the first episode the new season is going to be epic again though.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Sjibbey wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:

Pretty sure only the first episode of the new season has been released. Or have you still not watched the Archer Vice season?

Basing on the first episode the new season is going to be epic again though.

I know haha I meant as i'm excited to see the new season of Archer because the 1st episode came out :will: I recorded it as well haha

The ending made me tear about abit because of how kind Archer was to give the man that phone call to his wife :viola:

If you want to call it "watching" I have been looking at videos that are guides to the puzzles in Catherine as well as the game-within-the-game Rapunzel puzzles.

C-A

Finally able to watch Guardians of the Galaxy now. I wanna see what all the hype was about :butzthumbs:

High level play

Darn. I watched a lets play for Persona 4 golden (since I don't have a PS Vita) and when the guy is 60 hours in the recordings just stop. I messaged him about where the rest is and he said that the recordings were lost and the run is dead.

Although I skipped grindy parts that still leaves like 40 hours of gameplay which is unresolved. So I can watch another LP that tries 100% or try to play the game myself somehow.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Sjibbey wrote:
Darn. I watched a lets play for Persona 4 golden (since I don't have a PS Vita) and when the guy is 60 hours in the recordings just stop. I messaged him about where the rest is and he said that the recordings were lost and the run is dead.

Although I skipped grindy parts that still leaves like 40 hours of gameplay which is unresolved. So I can watch another LP that tries 100% or try to play the game myself somehow.

Uh, what dungeon/plot event did he stop at? Cause I could tell you if playing the game would be worth those hours of playing it or if even it WAS that long. (Just cause a game CLAIMS up to 100 Hours of Gameplay, doesn't mean it's accurate - look at Tales of the Abyss, promises anything between 80 to 100 Hours of gaming and I managed to finish it in 36 Hours. About 40 - 45 hours if I include all possible sidequests with minimum grinding.)

C-A

In Justice We Trust

I've been intermittently watching HCBailly's LP of Final Fantasy XIII. What I've seen of the battles suggests to me that I wouldn't care for the gameplay, though that's nothing new, considering that I've always disliked the ATB system and its derivatives. As for the plot, I'm liking it so far, though the most recent video I saw left off with Lightning and Hope in that bioweapon facility, so I have no reason to believe I'm particularly far into the story. I can certainly understand why Cat's so fond of Lightning. I'm seeing similarities between the two of them as far as their personalities are concerned.
I'll always love you, Max.

General Luigi wrote:
I can certainly understand why Cat's so fond of Lightning. I'm seeing similarities between the two of them as far as their personalities are concerned.

Awww, shucks, thanks~ :pearl-blush: That was a compliment right

You're in Chapter 7 out of 13, so you're pretty much getting to the half-way point in terms of story. And you are about to see, or just saw, a big scene showing character development for Lightning. And some for Hope. Unfortunately you're also getting to the part of Chapter 7 where Hope is an annoying, inactive little brat. (At least, in the English version he bugged me here... funnily enough the Japanese version still had him be tolerable at that point)

I've been "watching" Sailor Moon Musical musics... not a lot, since I only know some songs. Never finished one of the musicals cause when I originally watched one once, it only allowed me to view 1 Hour for free.

C-A

High level play

CatMuto wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:

Uh, what dungeon/plot event did he stop at? Cause I could tell you if playing the game would be worth those hours of playing it or if even it WAS that long. (Just cause a game CLAIMS up to 100 Hours of Gameplay, doesn't mean it's accurate - look at Tales of the Abyss, promises anything between 80 to 100 Hours of gaming and I managed to finish it in 36 Hours. About 40 - 45 hours if I include all possible sidequests with minimum grinding.)

C-A

Well I was watching a 100% social link LP, so things progressed rather slow. The LP stopped when the party was at the hot springs, after the drag queen and beauty pageant. (If a game is made by Atlus then that stuff is probably mandatory)

Ah. You are at the pointless-break-month of October. Things happen in November and December. (January, too, but that's an optional dungeon) And then March. And March is only one day. So you don't have much story left.

C-A

In Justice We Trust

CatMuto wrote:
General Luigi wrote:
I can certainly understand why Cat's so fond of Lightning. I'm seeing similarities between the two of them as far as their personalities are concerned.

Awww, shucks, thanks~ :pearl-blush: That was a compliment right

You're free to think of it as one. My current opinion of Lightning is positive, though she's a long way from ranking among my favorite video game characters. Whether my opinion will stay that way depends on how she behaves in the rest of the game (and in the two sequels if I bother to watch them).

CatMuto wrote:
You're in Chapter 7 out of 13, so you're pretty much getting to the half-way point in terms of story. And you are about to see, or just saw, a big scene showing character development for Lightning. And some for Hope. Unfortunately you're also getting to the part of Chapter 7 where Hope is an annoying, inactive little brat. (At least, in the English version he bugged me here... funnily enough the Japanese version still had him be tolerable at that point)

Curious. I'm only a fourth of the way through the playlist, yet you say I'm halfway through the story? Are we thinking of the same location? The video I'm currently watching has Lightning and Hope in the Environmental Regulation area of the Gapra Whitewood.
I'll always love you, Max.

Oh the Gapra Whitewood! I thought you were referring to the underground section of Palumpolum! Nah, then you're getting to the part where Hope gets annoying in the English version, with his plan of killing Snow. (You know I probably wouldn't mind his plan so much if he didn't keep talking about it and just DID it... but as said before, he doesn't bug me in the Japanese version)

C-A

High level play

CatMuto wrote:
Ah. You are at the pointless-break-month of October. Things happen in November and December. (January, too, but that's an optional dungeon) And then March. And March is only one day. So you don't have much story left.

C-A

Yeah the party seemed complete and I have a pretty good guess about who the killer is, although why is still unknown to me. The whole vacation period segment looks like filler to be honest.

Sjibbey wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Yeah the party seemed complete and I have a pretty good guess about who the killer is, although why is still unknown to me. The whole vacation period segment looks like filler to be honest.

It is. The only thing Golden added was filler. :ron:

Who do you think the killer is?

C-A

High level play

CatMuto wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

It is. The only thing Golden added was filler. :ron:

Who do you think the killer is?

C-A

Spoiler: If I'm right then this is a heavy spoiler
I believe it's Adachi. For a couple of reasons:
1: The culprit is believed to be an adult male because he's possible to kidnap and carry people and throw them into the TV
2: Every time when you visit a crime scene or try to prevent a kidnapping by visiting people who appeared on the midnight channel that guy is always there first. EVERY TIME that guy is there before shit goes down.
3: If you think the killer is Adachi then other things make a lot of sense. He can easily outsmart and outrun the cops, since he is one himself. This could also make Doujima (the father, not sure if spelled right) a suspect, but during his social links you get the feeling that he would never risk going to jail and leave his daughter alone. Therefore Adachi (who has no wife or kids and does whatever he wants in his spare time) seems like the most logical choice.

Sjibbey wrote:
Spoiler: If I'm right then this is a heavy spoiler
I believe it's Adachi. For a couple of reasons:
1: The culprit is believed to be an adult male because he's possible to kidnap and carry people and throw them into the TV
2: Every time when you visit a crime scene or try to prevent a kidnapping by visiting people who appeared on the midnight channel that guy is always there first. EVERY TIME that guy is there before shit goes down.
3: If you think the killer is Adachi then other things make a lot of sense. He can easily outsmart and outrun the cops, since he is one himself. This could also make Doujima (the father, not sure if spelled right) a suspect, but during his social links you get the feeling that he would never risk going to jail and leave his daughter alone. Therefore Adachi (who has no wife or kids and does whatever he wants in his spare time) seems like the most logical choice.

Spoiler: Giant Persona 4 Spoiler
You are correct. In that Adachi is the murderer.

But he's not the one throwing everyone into TVs. I personally suspected Adachi early on - must be his bumbling idiot nature. It's like Dahlia, being all innocent. It makes all my alarms go off because I just do not believe such people would actually exist, especially as functioning members of society.

Then again, the Persona games are overall not the best in hiding things.

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

I WAS watching WWE Monday Night RAW.... now to wait for 7 PM tomorrow for The Flash 9 PM for Sirens and then 7 PM again on Wednesday for Arrow and then 7 PM AGAIN for WWE Thursday Night Smackdown.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

I've felt worse.

I would say I'm watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but now I don't even want to watch it. Part 1 was simple, yet effective. Part 2 reveled in being stupid awesome. Part 3 is just feeling like an episodic drag.
Spoiler:
And now they're putting in 9-10 more filler villains? Why can't the show just get to Dio already?

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

[Whip the cream!]

Playthroughs of AA-cases. To get that certain AA-feeling again as well as revisiting the cases (without having to buy a DS or the games, even though I plan on doing it somewhen, so I don't have to borrow them from people).
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Look behind you! A three-headed monkey!

Marathoning Bob's Burgers as background noise while I work on drawings.

Gardevoir lover

I've been watching a lot of videos by a youtube user who's called Ashens.
Funny stuff.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

The Chocolateholic of CR

Spoiler: This is what I am watching

The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Art Person

Just caught up on all the Steven Universe I've missed. Gee it's taken a great turn! Gotta love plot twists and unexpected situations!

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Watching Disney's classic Zorro series. The casting was done so well, and the production quality was simply amazing. Bonus points go to the fact that the characters were using more realistic sword fighting techniques rather than simply Flynning their way through the fights. I loved this show as a kid, and it still holds up well today.

Watching season 2 of Gravity Falls. Im trying to keep myself away from tumblr so that I don't spoil anything about season 2 or the ending which I hear has a awesome cliff hanger. :grey:

Nagito Komaeda wrote:
Watching season 2 of Gravity Falls. Im trying to keep myself away from tumblr so that I don't spoil anything about season 2 or the ending which I hear has a awesome cliff hanger. :grey:

It does. Oh sweet mercy does it have a great cliffhanger.

And then you can join the rest of us as we sit through ANOTHER hiatus! :grey:

Guy in a Box wrote:
Nagito Komaeda wrote:

I'm 1 episode away from the season 2 finale D;

I've felt worse.

Nagito Komaeda wrote:
Guy in a Box wrote:
Nagito Komaeda wrote:

It's not really a finale, it's more of a mid-season development that coincides with an unplanned hiatus because Disney XD doesn't know how to properly set a release schedule for episodes.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

sumguy28 wrote:
Nagito Komaeda wrote:
Guy in a Box wrote:

It's not really a finale, it's more of a mid-season development that coincides with an unplanned hiatus because Disney XD doesn't know how to properly set a release schedule for episodes.

I kinda figured as much because I noticed season 2 is much shorter than season 1. Also sometimes I wonder how Disney XD can show gravity falls sometimes because of the certain themes in the episodes.

Spoiler: S2 E10
Like the one scene just now when dipper and pacifica are in the room and the animal heads start spilling blood from their mouths

I've felt worse.

Nagito Komaeda wrote:
I kinda figured as much because I noticed season 2 is much shorter than season 1. Also sometimes I wonder how Disney XD can show gravity falls sometimes because of the certain themes in the episodes.

Like the one scene just now when dipper and pacifica are in the room and the animal heads start spilling blood from their mouths

Spoiler:
Or the head that's always screaming.
Or the Big Henry scene.
Or... well a lot of things. But that just adds to why I love the show so much.

sumguy28 wrote:
Nagito Komaeda wrote:

Spoiler:
Or the head that's always screaming.
Or the Big Henry scene.
Or... well a lot of things. But that just adds to why I love the show so much.

Spoiler:
Don't forget Robbie's parents...they freak me out. Also the poor lumberjacks who sacrificed themselves to build the Northwest Manor.

The Chocolateholic of CR

I was waching he Flash ended in a cliffhanger.... now watching iZombie.

Anthony wrote:
I was waching he Flash ended in a cliffhanger.... now watching iZombie.

Is that any good? The previews looked intriguing.

Currently, I'm catching up on the episodes of Better Call Saul that I missed.

Watching episode 4 of Death Parade. Once again my friend has gotten me into another good anime...damn him :basil:

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

I'm watching the Showa series of Godzilla again...well kind of. Watching/Listening to the Audio Commentary.

Art Person

Just finished Your Lie in April... :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
Page 94 of 99 [ 3921 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 99  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios