Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 1 of 3[ 92 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Turnabout TitlesTopic%20Title

Hello! Hello! *squawk*

Ok, so the general idea here is that one user posts a title for a theoretical Ace Attorney case. The title must contain the word Turnabout. It can be anything from just sticking the word Turnabout before or after a noun, in the middle of some phrase or reference, or whatever you can think of. The next user then describes something about what a case with that name might be like, then posts another title containing the word Turnabout.

Your description of the case can be as short or as detailed as you like. You don't have to write out the entire case or anything. If you think up a setting, or a prosecutor, victim, defendant, culprit, or witness, or a scenario or background story, just post what you think of. On the other hand, if you really want to write out a full trial based on the above poster's title, go right ahead, that's fine too. Just don't do something completely unimaginative. For example, if the above poster says "Turnabout Restaurant" don't just say "a trial about a restaurant."

You can reuse other user's titles, just try not to do it too soon. Wait until a few other new titles have been posted before reusing one.

Well, I guess I'll start. Might as well use the above example of Turnabout Restaurant.
Re: Turnabout TitlesTopic%20Title

ASCEND

A computer programmer's coffee is poisoned in a French restaurant During the lunch rush at a restaurant, a lead chef enters the cold storage to retrieve more meat. Later he is found dead in the storage, stabbed with a kitchen knife. A rookie chef is arrested for the crime due to his fingerprints being found on the knife, and he is put on trial.

Here's one I did on another site: Turnabout Touchdown.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Last edited by Planetbox on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Murder on a train

Destination: Turnabout

Edit: Sorry, I fucked up

Last edited by JesusMonroe on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crushing on the prosecutors

I'm going to ignore the one above me, because it doesn't follow the rules at all...
A team of football players all either die or fall ill, and the coach is suspected of taking a bribe to poison their drinks before the game

Everybody do the turnabout
"Er, wasn't she poisoned, by, um, poison?"

Hello! Hello! *squawk*

In the middle of a popular new dance, somebody is murdered without drawing attention. By the time the murder is reported, all evidence has been disposed of and potential witnesses have scattered.

Turnabout New Year

Gettin' Old!

A murder happens on the turn of the new year amidst a fireworks show. The killer is a pyrotechnic expert who transported and disposed of the mirder weapon via fireworks to create an alibi. There would be a photograph of the fireworks show that would show a wonky firework transporting the weapon as well as an errant "meteor" that is the weapon falling back to to city.

Turnabout of the Fist.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

earthlings on fire

A murder takes place during a boxing match, with many eyewitnesses seeing the final blow to the head that kills the victim. Although the identity of the murderer seems obvious, the boxer arrested is adamant that they didn't do it...

The Solitary Turnabout
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

ASCEND

A prisoner in solitary confinement is found beaten to death in his cell. The guard outside is arrested, simply due to being the only one present, but he insists he didn't do it. The case turns into a locked room mystery, as there isn't another known way to enter the cell.

Turnabout Graveyard.
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sleeping is my life.

A guy is beaten to death with a shovel in an cemetery. The gravedigger is arrested because his fingerprints were on the shovel. However, the gravedigger claims he never met the victim. He also claims that he lost his shovel just days before the murder.

Letters from Turnabout

Beware of the Dog

A rather old woman has a secluded lifestyle and spends almost the whole day sitting in her room alone and writing letters to her imaginative friend Alice. One day, her housekeeper enters the room and finds her shot in the forehead, with her head on the letters which are shattered on her desk. The housekeeper is arrested, but swears she has nothing to do with it. On the desk, there is one letter that bears a totally different handwriting and looks somehow like a reply. The last word is underlined with the old women's blood: Alice.

Hope it's not that much a grammatical mess...
Turnabout Indigo Blue

Gettin' Old!

Man I wanna solve Letters from Turnabout, that's really amazing sounding!

Turnabout Indigo Blue:

A murder occurs in a film premier for new film "Indigo Blue" a spy thriller about corruption in now defunct company - BluCorp

The victim's cause of death bears stark similarities to events in the film but when questioned about it the film directors and actors disavow any connection to the murder

(Sorry xP indigo blue was a hard one)

Spinaround my Turnabout
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The cape is self-fluttering

You spin me right round, baby, right round like a record, baby, right round round round

Spinaround My Turnabout

A deejay at the disco gets killed when his equipment malfunctions and he is electrocuted to death. His rival is the main suspect, naturally, especially after it is revealed that they are both competing in a "deejay battles" contest. When the equipment is inspected, it becomes obvious that it has been tampered with, and the detectives find a remote controlled device that manipulates electrical currents and their paths (work with me here, this is my 2-3 :Max-Cry: ). When it's switched on, it will electrocute the person handling the deejay equipment. However, the defendant has little to no knowledge of electronics outside of operating the turntable and mixer, etc. After further investigation, it is discovered that the victim went to a school for electronic engineering, received high marks and graduated about a year ago. It turns out the victim had sabotaged the equipment himself, intending to kill his rival (for...I dunno, stealing his girlfriend, being a better deejay, some petty reason that seemed justifiable at the time). Unfortunately, his competing slot just happened to be switched with his rival's at the last minute (making victim go first), and he had just forgotten to turn off the switch.

Turnabout Speed
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Sleeping is my life.

Turnabout Speed

During a street race, a street racer's car lost control and crashed into a tree, killing the driver in the process. When it was revealed that the car's engine have been tampered with, the victim's best friend, a mechanic is arrested. The reason for his arrest is that he was the only one who checked the engine just moments before the race. But the mechanic insists that he didn't tampered with the engine, and that he would never kill his best friend. The real killer would be the victim's rival who is jealous of the victim always winning every single street race.

The Unexpected Turnabout

ASCEND

During a walk one night, a man is unexpectedly shot in the face. The man's friend is arrested, but he is also unexpectedly shot in the face!! The detention center's guard is put under suspicion but he is unexpectedly shot too!!! The mystery must be solved before everyone gets unexpectedly shot in the face (yeah I don't know).

The Turnabout Turnabout to the Turnabout (it was going to happen eventually...)

A crazy earthquake hits LA, strong enough to topple the tallest buildings. The courtroom collapses into rubble and everyone dies. The few surviving lawyers who called in sick that day all want to put the earthquake on trial. Just then, a bright light flashes and turns the world upside-down, and the court building from Labyrinthia appears. Labyrinthia judge rules that the earthquake was a lie because it couldn't see the color of death, and therefore, everyone is really still alive and none of the buildings have collapsed. As soon as those words are spoken, the fog lifts and LA is just fine, with everyone still alive. However, the lawyers in the LA courtroom building wish to sue all the lawyers who wanted to put the earthquake on trial, because that's just dumb. But then the hooky-playing lawyers countersue for damages or some crap and the ace attorney universe collapses on itself. And then five years later, Phoenix rises from the ashes and all the shitty lawyers find professions to which they can't apply bad logic or lame reasons.

Bowling for Turnabout
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Beware of the Dog

After drugging all the staff with sleeping pills, some teenagers start playing an insane game at a bowling alley: One person has to stand in the middle of the alley and tries not to slip while all the others roll bowling balls at them. If they manage it not to drop an entire minute, they can choose the next one who has to stand there, otherwise they have to do something for a dare and then try again. One of them drops during the game, and the others force him to drink a large amount of beer. When he goes back to his position on the alley, he doesn't seem to be alright anymore, and drops on the floor when hit by the first ball. He doesn't survive it, both because he stuck his head on the floor and because of the extreme concentration of narcotics in his blood. When the police come, everyone says they have nothing to do with his death, in spite of confessing everything about the "bowling game".

The never ending Turnabout

Gettin' Old!

A child is sucked into a magical fantasy storybook world after reading a magic book about journeys in a World suffering from the "Nothing".... Or so the Shopkeeper arrested for murder claims. The child's body was found collapsed over a book in the attic of his shop bleeding over the pages from the mouth.

There's no apparent wounds, and a rival defence attorney has advised Nick strive for the insanity verdict to get his client off the hook. Can Nick solve such a tricky case?

Turnabout of the Stars
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Beware of the Dog

Russy Clover (the one from the manga, I hope I got her name right) is arrested for killing a astrologer who said she would get in trouble soon.
Turnabout Rivality

Sleeping is my life.

The leader of a gang is arrested when a member of a rival gang is found dead in an alley. The leader's knife that he lost a week ago would be the murder weapon, which resulted in his arrest. The victim would have died from stab wounds on his body. The mystery must be solved before anymore blood can be spilled as a result of the rivality between the two gangs.

Turnabout Pizza

A college frat is found dead one morning when a fellow student is sent to check on them after they failed to show up in their classes. Tests reveal poisoned pizza in their stomachs, and the pizza delivery guy is arrested. Here's the kicker though: the delivery guy is none other than Mike Meekins! :mike-salute: who has hit an all-time low, and now begs you to defend him.

Turnabout kitten

Beware of the Dog

Because of not being able to find any other job, Maggey Byrde works at a theme park as one of five man sized (or rather girl sized) dancing cat mascots, the "Kawaii Kittens". Shortly before one of the park's shows, Maggey accidently messes with some props and is told to tidy them up all on her own while the four others are chatting in the dressing room. She notices nothing special, but when she returns, she finds the others dead on the floor - looking like they have been attacked by something with really huge and sharp claws! Maggey is the only one who has survived, but her luck turns into misfortune when she is arrested for killing the other "Kawaii Kittens"...
Turnabout Prodigies

Gettin' Old!

A flashback case where you play as little Franziska Von Karma prosecuting a fake case for the Bar exam.

Up against her is a rival attorney, also considered a prodigy of their kind.

She crushes her rival thoroughly, ending their career before it begins (by shattering their spirit). At the end Von Karma shows up to provide approval and presents Franziska with her first whip. She then trys out her new whip on Miles' face.

Be still, my Turnabout
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Winter Flag Trademark

Turnabout Sisters, except Maya defends Nick in court, and sometimes later she decides to summon her older sister in court; as a result, Mia then will confront Redd White.

Re-Turnabout Sisters

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Sleeping is my life.

I'm going to ignore the one above because it doesn't follows the rules at all. Anyway, I'm going to uses the title that Pierre came up with.

Be still, my Turnabout

When a woman unexpectedly discovered a corpse, she is arrested mainly because a witness saw her standing near the corpse, almost like it's so obvious that she did do it. However, the woman insists that she didn't kill the victim. As the matter is investigated farther, it was revealed that the corpse was murdered just an hour before the woman discovered it. Meaning that the real killer framed the woman. Now they must find out who the real killer is and bring him to justice.

Turnabout Pirates

Beware of the Dog

During a party, some mysterious people disguised as pirates appear, threat the others with guns and cause mass confusion. After stealing the rich hostess' jewellery, and taking a young woman as hostage, they climb onto the roof of the building. When the police come, the hostage is the only one to stand on the roof, and the pirates are lying on the ground, dead. The police can't explain what happened, and neither can the confused hostage, but she is arrested anyway. Although it would be much easier to claim that she killed the criminals in self-defense, she swears that she hasn't done anything of that sort...
Turnabout Owls

ASCEND

A worker at a zoo is found dead in an owl habitat, with several stab wounds across his body. Several of the habitat's owls appear to have blood on their talons and feathers. Was the death a result of an owl attack, or was it actually... MURDER!!!!

Turnabout Symphony

Phoenix and Maya receive a mysterious invitation to a fancy orchestra performance, and, during the intermission, the tuba player is killed! The conductor's baton is discovered to be a hidden blade with blood on it, but the cobductor expresses obvious surprise and confusion when confronted about it. Just what is going on here?

Turnabout torrent

In Justice We Trust

A flash flood devastates part of the city during one of the worst storms in almost a century. The victim was the defendant's wife, having been shot several times during the storm and then tossed into the floodwaters to be carried far from the scene of the crime.

The Silver Turnabout
I'll always love you, Max.

Hello! Hello! *squawk*

A cave-in occurs in a silver mine, sealing the workers underground. When rescuers clear the rubble, one of the miners has been murdered, and they find evidence suggesting the cave-in was the deliberate result of a rigged explosion.

Turnabout Clockwork

An adult Pearl writes a letter that supposedly is from ten years into the future, summoning Phoenix and Maya to a clock shop that

oh shit

A man makes a living by restoring antique clocks. One day, a young woman walks into his shop with a desktop clock made of solid gold. The man gets to work on it right away, but before the week is over, he is brutally stabbed to death. An investigation reveals that the clock belonged to a billionaire who recently passed away, and that the young woman is his granddaughter. Could the antique restorer be a casualty of a nasty inheritance dispute?

The Surfin' Turnabout

...NAILED IT

Sleeping is my life.

The owner of a surf shop is arrested for the murder of a businessman who was found stabbed to death in an alley behind the surf shop. The owner's cousin, a teenager surfer who happens to witness the arrest, comes to you for help. He asked for your help because he believes that his own cousin is actually innocent and that it's possible that someone framed him for the murder. The surf shop owner would confirms his cousin's claims and says that he have no idea that a murder happened in the alley right behind his very own surf shop! Just what really happened in that alley and who killed the victim?

Turnabout Sushi

Gardevoir lover

The wright and co lawyers and Trucy (except Nick) go to a convention and a body is discovered on the stage when a QnA with old Steel samurai series actors (including Will powers) was set to be held. The victim was one of the actors of an older samurai series while the defendant is the actor for the most recent one.

Turnabout Con

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

In Justice We Trust

The cast of "The Bronze Samurai" are to host a panel at TokuCon. However, Orson Argent, who plays the title role, is missing when the panel is due to start. The remaining cast members all act worried, but continue the panel under the assumption Orson is just running late. To no player's surprise, he is later found dead in a dumpster near the convention center. One of his co-stars is suspected.

Turnabout Market
I'll always love you, Max.

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

General Luigi wrote:
Turnabout Market

While investigating an existing case of hoarding market goods, Nick and co witness a man getting crushed to death by the missing products. Victim was revealed to be a market association head who was onto the hoarding case. The hoarder was arrested for the murder, but he insists that he never had any intention to kill the victim.

The Greek Turnabout

Gettin' Old!

The Greek Scooby Doo Holiday Special Turnabout

While on Holiday in Greece, Miles Edgeworth is taking in a bit of the culture by visiting the Labyrinth of the Minotaur. By coincidence he meets up with Justine (the judge rival from AAI2) who is on a similar break.

There are cries and screams of panic as a body is found horribly gored from two puncture wounds. The victim is a wealthy businessman who had recently been lobbying for greater industrialisation in areas considered national heritage sites. Naturally the suspicion falls on the culture fanatic stage actor who played the Minotaur in a show the Labyrinth put on, especially since the horns of the Minotaur prop costume are coated in blood that matches the victims.

Then Edgeworth, being tired of this is like "Well forget this," and tries to leave but Justine being the more curious and righteous of the two does not want to let the matter rest while there is still a murderer on the loose.

And no one gets paid for any detective work they do.

The Scandalously Soapy turnabout.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

A soap opera star is found murdered in his trailer. A recent entry in his diary is found stating that he was expecting his girlfriend to visit him there, and there are no
more entries past that point. His girlfriend is arrested, but, when visited in the detention center, she cries and says she would never do such a thing.
EDIT: I'm so sorry I didn't say a title!

Last edited by Jaybou on Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASCEND

The Nonexistent Turnabout? Alright!

A man is found murdered in his study. His wife is arrested, but she claims she would never do such a thing! However, in the middle of her trial, the victim arrives at the trial. The man isn't really dead! They quickly look for the body where it's been stored and find that it's gone too! In fact, all traces of the crime have vanished! Was there even a murder in the first place?

The Soaring Turnabout.

Hello! Hello! *squawk*

During a balloon festival, dozens of hot air balloons soar into the sky. A gunshot rings out, and one balloon drops suddenly. Only two friends were in the balloon that fell. One lies dead. The other has his fingerprints on the gun found in the balloon. The victim in the balloon died of a gunshot, and a gunshot punctured the balloon. It appears to be an open and shut case, but could another person be involved? Furthermore, the balloon that drops crushes a man underneath. It appears to have been an accident, but could it have been deliberate?

Turnabout Jungle

Elephant ivory is found in the trunk of a zookeeper's car. He alleges that he would never hurt the animals he cares for, and suggests he was framed. It is eventually discovered that a mentally unstable person captured the lioness and set her free in the enclosure, triggering a trap he had placed that buried her in a hole. He then salvaged the tusks, and planted them in the zookeeper's car, because the zookeeper had mistakenly eaten his sandwich.

...I'm weird. Anyway, Turnabout Treasure

ASCEND

A team of five treasure hunters find an underwater chest containing one million dollars in gold! The team returns home and the scientist drives the chest of treasure to the local museum. When the curator opens the chest, he is shocked to discover no gold, but instead the corpse of the team leader, stabbed with a knife! The scientist is suspected due to being alone with the chest and owning the knife. Was the killing part of an attempt to steal the money, of was it for another reason?

The Explosive Turnabout.

Page 1 of 3 [ 92 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus