Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 282 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Now I'm genuinely laughing again, seeing that... Yes. Definitely sleep deprived. :-P

Edit: Also, I love that it's the first thing that came up on this page.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

That's another step up for this thread toward enlightenment and transcendence.

Praise the holy spirit for the delights of drunkenness. Praise Miles for being our sacrifice so we don't have to suffer liver problems in the future. Praise Gregory for his forgiveness and acceptance of alcohol. Amen.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Amen.

[Whip the cream!]

Amen.

I was doing some AA-quiz. The only question I remember is "What did Edgeworth claim in his testimony in 1-4?", and the only alternatives I remember, out of about seven, are "he saw a face" and "he heard a voice". I chose the latter, which was correct.

And some interactive game with dolls. Then we couldn't continue because the Phoenix-doll had disappeared. My sister found it, it had fallen down behind/under the defense's bench. There was an Edgeworth-doll too.

I was gonna play 1-4 and WG was gonna watch, because in the dream he didn't have a DS on his own. We were at our dad's house and his partner asked WG what we were gonna do, so he told her.
- But isn't it a little early for gaming?
- It's never too early for gaming.

At some point I was wearing an Apollo-suit.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I was gonna play 1-4 and WG was gonna watch, because in the dream he didn't have a DS on his own. We were at our dad's house and his partner asked WG what we were gonna do, so he told her.

That sounds rather cosy. And hahah what the hell, gaming, that doesn't sound like me, but sure thing, dream-me. xD
Quote:

Thank heavens that you finally got the one you want and not the clownbleep!

What's crack-a-lackin', homie?

I don't remember most of the details, but I managed to have another AA-related dream!

Blackquill was the prosecutor. He had accused someone, I think Jinxie, of something that was definitely not murder. I don't know how, but it involved the Shipshape Aquarium, a shark, and moving an orca. Nahyuta and Mr. Reus were the narrators and also the judge. I was playing as Apollo, and Phoenix was there to interject with his snarky comments. Apparently, this had somehow taken place a little after Turnabout Reclaimed.

I was cross-examining several people (Norma DePlume, Sasha Buckler, and some other pink-haired person), and pressing them, when Nahyuta decided to give me a penalty for wasting too much time. What he said involved the number "300", but the penalty he was going to give was only about 2/3 the bar and not 300%, fortunately. I had two options - to protest the penalty or take it. I had Apollo just take the penalty because protesting would never work, and Nahyuta was actually surprised. Apollo proved that Norma DePlume had dropped a pack of cigarettes somewhere in the aquarium because it was dark. Norma DePlume complimented Nine-Tales Vale and Jinxie began cleaning a tree with a handkerchief.

I got sidetracked a little bit. I searched online for a walkthrough after getting the penalty, and I also looked up some story about a police detective who complained about getting fired? I wanted to try pressing everything, but I didn't want another penalty, and I wasn't sure what to press because every individual statement that I had gotten after pressing the witnesses became another statement in the testimony. And if I went back enough, I could see the testimony of the previous day. It was a long testimony.

It ended there, so I'm not sure what became of Apollo and the near-endless testimony.
Apologize to the funyarinpa!

[Whip the cream!]

reidiantdawn wrote:
Blackquill was the prosecutor. He had accused someone, I think Jinxie, of something that was definitely not murder. I don't know how, but it involved the Shipshape Aquarium, a shark, and moving an orca. Nahyuta and Mr. Reus were the narrators and also the judge. I was playing as Apollo, and Phoenix was there to interject with his snarky comments. Apparently, this had somehow taken place a little after Turnabout Reclaimed.

This amused me. (Also, Jinxie... <3 I kinda miss her.) Anyhow, I'd so love to play that case, hahah.
Quote:
What he said involved the number "300", but the penalty he was going to give was only about 2/3 the bar and not 300%, fortunately.

HAHA if the penalty would be 300%! What a dramaqueen! I wonder how it would work out, would they like... Dismiss previous evidence or something? xD
Quote:
Apollo proved that Norma DePlume had dropped a pack of cigarettes somewhere in the aquarium because it was dark.

I can imagine her doing just that.
Quote:
Norma DePlume complimented Nine-Tales Vale and Jinxie began cleaning a tree with a handkerchief.

Hahaha, that's just sweet. x3

WG: Haha!
I know, right. That other one didn't really feel "me".

reidiantdawn: I wanna play that case. Reus and Nahyuta as narrators, Simon, Apollo, Norma, moving an orca... hell yes. Also, "Apollo and the near-endless testimony" would be a great name for a story.

The Enigma

Hap'piraki everyone!

Going for Miles wrote:
I was doing some AA-quiz. The only question I remember is "What did Edgeworth claim in his testimony in 1-4?", and the only alternatives I remember, out of about seven, are "he saw a face" and "he heard a voice". I chose the latter, which was correct.

I would like to see an Impossible Quiz-AA style sometime in the near future

Quote:

Smart answer, GFM! And of course you're wearing an Apollo suit...Apollo. I mean Alex.

Reidiantdawn: That sounds like an Ace Attorney case with all of its typical shenanigans taken up to 11. I would totally play it!

So I got...quite a lot of dreams to catch up on.

Spoiler: nsfw
Has your subconscious ever shipped a character so hard with someone that shipping them with someone else just seems wrong somehow? Anyone? Cuz mine erm…seems to be doing that.
Before the whole Ryu/Phoenix business, Ryu and Susato got it on quite frequently. But even before that, Kazuma and Susato were known to be fuck buddies behind the scenes, though there may have been something else there too, who knows. Subby likes the latter scenario even more. And it shows:
Kazuma: Susato, can you like…stop fucking Ryu?
Susato: No? I enjoy what we have, Kazuma, but Phoenix…
Ryu: The answer is no, Kazuma. But I can tell you someone who you can go fuck.
Kazuma: Oh yeah, who?
Ryu: Off
They eventually compromise to stay out of each other’s personal matters, and occasionally Kazuma is invited whenever Ryu and Susato have their fun. That’s fine, as long as I don’t dream that.

Phoenix conducts a symphony. He was so moved by his own piece that he started crying. And he tried to wipe his tears away with the hand that was holding his baton while conducting and royally screwed it up.

Drunkworth and I got drunk. This was after the drunk wedding. I woke up in the middle of the night and found myself very thirsty. And quite hungover. Possibly still drunk because I believed I could summon Drunkworth to get me a glass of water. It didn’t work, so I had to hobble to the kitchen myself.

Phoenix and Apollo arguing about the placement of his new tattoo. I don’t know who got the tattoo, but it sparkled. I think it was a new sparkle ink. The argument was kind of ridiculous, so I tried to tell myself “this is all a dream, wake up now.” I couldn’t wake up, so I had to endure the rest of their argument. Lucid dreaming fail.

Phoenix: Remember the thing that you told me not to do?
Mia: Yes?
Phoenix: I did it. I did the thing.
Mia: I am never speaking to you again.

Athena had to take a pregnancy test, but it was kind of weird. She had to, er, put it in herself and wait 30 seconds. She had to take it twice since she dropped the first one and couldn’t get an accurate reading. Then after she did the second one, she was very aroused by it. So she called Apollo.
“Hey, Apollo. So guess what, I’m not pregnant!”
“Ah, congrats.”
“Yeah. Only now I’m probably gonna be because I need you to help me celebrate.”
“…*Sigh* come over here and get on deez nuts.”

Altimomates dream! Sorta…C-Rain village was hosting a scavenger hunt for all the kiddies, but it was open to the general public as well. Anyone can join. All the members were in charge of their own group. I lost my group in the first ten minutes, so I teamed up with Rubia. And then we weren’t making any progress, the kids were complaining because the clues were too hard, so then we joined forces with WFG. We didn’t know if that was even allowed, but we just wanted to start finding clues. Then we started to look for GFM, but…they already won the thing. Uh…I don’t know what the prize was. Or if there even was one. Bragging rights?

Spoiler: longish
And then the second part of the previous dream happened last night: Since the scavenger hunt was semi-successful, C-Rain decided to start a camp. Same deal, we were all in charge of a group. Only this time, Ace Attorney characters were in charge of running different activity stations. Apollo had rock climbing and Nahyuta did a nature hike, Pearl and Trucy tie-dyed shirts, etc. Oh! My favorite has got to be when Sherlock, Barnham, and Klavier instigated a game of gaga ball (it’s basically Israeli dodgeball). And Miles ended up getting a bloody nose when he and Phoenix crashed into each other trying to kick the ball at someone.
Then this part of the dream: another station had a game run by Kazuma where there’s a bucket and you stand behind a line a few feet away with beanbags, and you have a minute to see how many beanbags you can score. Well…Kay made off with all the beanbags after Rubia said she needed them for her group. So Kazuma decided a healthy alternative was to throw rocks. I didn’t get a group this time because Bolt said that would be better for me and everyone else. So I was just walking around the camp and decided to do this activity. The record so far was 18 rocks, and I beat that by five. Then another kid came by, and I realized it was a kid I went to high school with. I really didn’t like this kid because he was arrogant and always trying to be better than me and everyone else. So when he saw that I set a new record of 23 rocks, he absolutely had to beat it. He failed miserably, and since he couldn’t handle that defeat, started to have a meltdown. He started carelessly flinging rocks everywhere and Kazuma had to physically restrain him and take the rocks away. Then he told me to go get someone to help. So I got Simon.
“So-and-So’s having a mental breakdown. Can we get Athena to run a therapy session on him?”
“Bah, I can do that myself. My psychology degree isn’t just for show.” Then he left.
I walked by Rubia and her group flinging beanbags at Phoenix and Miles (who’s bloody nose was okay now), and then I saw Simon dragging an emotionally scarred kid by the neck. I went back to that station afterwards and saw that Kazuma decided rocks weren’t a good idea so he put up a pull-up bar instead and was having a pull-up contest. He did fifteen, and WFG was currently on his ninth one. I thought, “Man this sucks. I can’t even do one pull-up, not even in a dream.” And that was my cue to wake up.

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Going for Miles wrote:

Very true.

Quote:

Congrats.

reidiantdawn wrote:
Nahyuta and Mr. Reus were the narrators and also the judge.

This sounds amazing. I would pay good money to hear them narrate anything.

Quote:
I had two options - to protest the penalty or take it. I had Apollo just take the penalty because protesting would never work, and Nahyuta was actually surprised.

:( He was disappointed.

Quote:
And if I went back enough, I could see the testimony of the previous day. It was a long testimony.

"Will the defense hurry up with his cross-examination? We've been sitting here for a straight 14 hours hearing the witness testify!"

Bramimond wrote:
Hap'piraki everyone!

Hap'piraki!

Quote:
Going for Miles wrote:

I would like to see an Impossible Quiz-AA style sometime in the near future

It'd sure be "impossible" to write it with seven answers for each quiz question. How creative one must be to come up with answers.

Quote:
Kazuma: Susato, can you like…stop fucking Ryu?
Susato: No? I enjoy what we have, Kazuma, but Phoenix…

Spoiler:
"Don't you understand, Susato!? Phoenix was meant to be my great grandson!"
And elsewhere, Phoenix is just pouring himself a cup of coffee when he suddenly bursts into flames.

Quote:
Spoiler: as above
Ryu: The answer is no, Kazuma. But I can tell you someone who you can go fuck.
Kazuma: Oh yeah, who?
Ryu: Off

Oooh.

Quote:
Spoiler:
They eventually compromise to stay out of each other’s personal matters, and occasionally Kazuma is invited whenever Ryu and Susato have their fun. That’s fine, as long as I don’t dream that.

With a duck.

Quote:
Phoenix conducts a symphony. He was so moved by his own piece that he started crying. And he tried to wipe his tears away with the hand that was holding his baton while conducting and royally screwed it up.

This orchestra is terrible. They can't even conduct themselves when the conductor is emotionally compromised? :edgeworth:

Quote:
Drunkworth and I got drunk. This was after the drunk wedding. I woke up in the middle of the night and found myself very thirsty. And quite hungover. Possibly still drunk because I believed I could summon Drunkworth to get me a glass of water. It didn’t work, so I had to hobble to the kitchen myself.

Oh, how nice of him to attend your drunk wedding... or did he crash that party too?
It may have worked if you summoned him to get you a glass of wine.

Quote:

"I did it! I'm criminal! Phoenix Wright is criminaaaaaal!!"

Quote:
“Yeah. Only now I’m probably gonna be because I need you to help me celebrate.”
“…*Sigh* come over here and get on deez nuts.”

Oh dear. Apollo has finally conformed to dank meme culture... wait a minute, wasn't he already a stoner? Oh well, carry on.

Quote:
Altimomates dream!

Oh lovely. :b33r:

Quote:
Sorta…C-Rain village was hosting a scavenger hunt for all the kiddies, but it was open to the general public as well. Anyone can join. All the members were in charge of their own group. I lost my group in the first ten minutes, so I teamed up with Rubia.

Oh, excellent choice~

Quote:
And then we weren’t making any progress,

Certainly not because I ran off in the middle of it to fetch some delicious cake, right? :D

Quote:
the kids were complaining because the clues were too hard, so then we joined forces with WFG. We didn’t know if that was even allowed, but we just wanted to start finding clues. Then we started to look for GFM, but…they already won the thing. Uh…I don’t know what the prize was. Or if there even was one. Bragging rights?

Oh congrats again, GM.

Quote:
Only this time, Ace Attorney characters were in charge of running different activity stations. Apollo had rock climbing and Nahyuta did a nature hike, Pearl and Trucy tie-dyed shirts, etc. Oh! My favorite has got to be when Sherlock, Barnham, and Klavier instigated a game of gaga ball (it’s basically Israeli dodgeball). And Miles ended up getting a bloody nose when he and Phoenix crashed into each other trying to kick the ball at someone.

Ace Attorney Summer Camp.
Hmm, I've just read up on gaga ball, and isn't it against the rules to kick the ball? Or does elimination not apply if the ball touches your foot?

Quote:
Then this part of the dream: another station had a game run by Kazuma where there’s a bucket and you stand behind a line a few feet away with beanbags, and you have a minute to see how many beanbags you can score. Well…Kay made off with all the beanbags after Rubia said she needed them for her group.

Hahahaha! Score.

Quote:
So Kazuma decided a healthy alternative was to throw rocks. I didn’t get a group this time because Bolt said that would be better for me and everyone else. So I was just walking around the camp and decided to do this activity. The record so far was 18 rocks, and I beat that by five.

Wow, everyone else was just holding you back.

Quote:
I walked by Rubia and her group flinging beanbags at Phoenix and Miles (who’s bloody nose was okay now), and then I saw Simon dragging an emotionally scarred kid by the neck.

No matter how many times I read this sentence, it's still so satisfying. :redd:

Quote:
I went back to that station afterwards and saw that Kazuma decided rocks weren’t a good idea so he put up a pull-up bar instead and was having a pull-up contest. He did fifteen, and WFG was currently on his ninth one. I thought, “Man this sucks. I can’t even do one pull-up, not even in a dream.” And that was my cue to wake up.

Was it a "Screw this, I'm out" cue or a "Game over, I'm out" cue?

~

I had just watched the FFXV movie prequel to the game last night and tbh, I'm impressed. I haven't stuck around in the FF fandom for a long time now (the latest game I actually watched a playthrough for was Dissidia 012), and this may just get me back into the series.

Anyway, it influenced my dreams this time. Only, instead of Final Fantasy, it was the Ace Attorney movie in 1080p HD CGI and holy moly, it looked stunning. But then for some reason, I always saw some "health bars" at the top of the screen like in a fighting game, and the whole thing reminded me of Tekken. And then :object: and :think: got down and brawled in court.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Hap'piraki, Brami!
Hahaha, yeah. Actually, I'm waiting for an Apollo suit I bought from eBay for a fairly cheap price. I'm a little worried though since I haven't gotten a message about it being shipped yet. ...Morgan.
Oh, Phoenix. :') Do you know what the piece sounded like?
Don't trust Drunkworth to get anything done...
Yaaay for Altimomate-dream :3 And yessss at me winning :klavier: Oooooh yeaah *fistpump*

Thank you, thank you, Rubia. I don't get shit of your dream but it sounds cool.

It's ok, I didn't either. All I know is that they got into a fistfight. Battle of the inebriated.

Oh my goodness, guys, settle your disagreements in court instead. (Drunk courtroom drama between Drunkworth and drunk Wright? Why not.)

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Going for Miles wrote:

(Further proof that he's technically Apollo Justice... This is an Apollo-Ambush for sure!)

Everyone! I think I have a theory as to why everyone likes to involve Apollo Justice in all their... stuff!

Spoiler: *Drum Roll*
Because his character, personality, etc. makes him a very fun character to involve in things such as FanFics, Fanart, etc.

To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

A splendid deduction! :edgey:

The Enigma

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Spoiler:
And elsewhere, Phoenix is just pouring himself a cup of coffee when he suddenly bursts into flames.

Spoiler:
Oh Kazzy. Genetics simply don't work that way. And then Phoenix has to pour hot coffee over himeslf to extinguish the flames? Therefore getting burned while getting burned?

Quote:
Oooh.

Ryu confirmed to have no chill.

Quote:
With a duck.

Haha...oh that poor duck...

Quote:
This orchestra is terrible. They can't even conduct themselves when the conductor is emotionally compromised? :edgeworth:

Don't be so edgey, Edgey.

Quote:
Oh, how nice of him to attend your drunk wedding... or did he crash that party too?
It may have worked if you summoned him to get you a glass of wine.

Knowing Drunkworth, he probably crashed it but he just fit right in with a drunk wedding that no one would notice or ask him to leave if they noticed!
Oh, wine...that was the last thing I wanted at the time XD

Quote:
"I did it! I'm criminal! Phoenix Wright is criminaaaaaal!!"

Phoenix: I'm sorry, Mia! I guess I've always been about that life!
Mia: Sigh...

Quote:
Certainly not because I ran off in the middle of it to fetch some delicious cake, right? :D

Of course not!

Quote:
Hmm, I've just read up on gaga ball, and isn't it against the rules to kick the ball? Or does elimination not apply if the ball touches your foot?

Yeah you get out if the ball hits below your knee. Edgey and Phoenix can't gaga ball.

Quote:
No matter how many times I read this sentence, it's still so satisfying. :redd:

Teaching them a lesson for not gaga balling right.

Quote:
Was it a "Screw this, I'm out" cue or a "Game over, I'm out" cue?

Probably more like "Well, I got nothing else to do here." *wakes up*

Quote:
I had just watched the FFXV movie prequel to the game last night and tbh, I'm impressed. I haven't stuck around in the FF fandom for a long time now (the latest game I actually watched a playthrough for was Dissidia 012), and this may just get me back into the series.

Anyway, it influenced my dreams this time. Only, instead of Final Fantasy, it was the Ace Attorney movie in 1080p HD CGI and holy moly, it looked stunning. But then for some reason, I always saw some "health bars" at the top of the screen like in a fighting game, and the whole thing reminded me of Tekken. And then :object: and :think: got down and brawled in court.

FF had a movie? D:

Dang I want an Ace Attorney movie now with everything that you described. And Drunkworth fighting Drunkwright Tekken style. All of that would be beautiful.

It's ok, I didn't either. All I know is that they got into a fistfight. Battle of the inebriated.

This just keeps getting better and better!

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh my goodness, guys, settle your disagreements in court instead. (Drunk courtroom drama between Drunkworth and drunk Wright? Why not.)

Sure, but can they beat each other up afterwards?

EDIT: GFM- Ooh, legit! You'll have to post pictures once you get it. (Ah, eBay's probably being...eBay. I've had that happen, didn't get an email for like five days.) As for the piece, I think it was a mix between Phoenix's orchestrated objection theme and this

I almost woke up crying myself.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

Bramimond wrote:
Hap'piraki everyone!

Hap'piraki...

...Morgan.
Quote:
Phoenix conducts a symphony. He was so moved by his own piece that he started crying.

Of course he is.
Quote:
And he tried to wipe his tears away with the hand that was holding his baton while conducting and royally screwed it up.

Of course he did.
Quote:
Possibly still drunk because I believed I could summon Drunkworth to get me a glass of water. It didn’t work, so I had to hobble to the kitchen myself.

Dammit, Drunkworth.
Quote:

...dammit Wright. xD <3 Definitely sounds like something that could happen.
Quote:
Altimomates dream! Sorta…C-Rain village was hosting a scavenger hunt for all the kiddies, but it was open to the general public as well. Anyone can join. All the members were in charge of their own group. I lost my group in the first ten minutes, so I teamed up with Rubia. And then we weren’t making any progress, the kids were complaining because the clues were too hard, so then we joined forces with WFG. We didn’t know if that was even allowed, but we just wanted to start finding clues. Then we started to look for GFM, but…they already won the thing. Uh…I don’t know what the prize was. Or if there even was one. Bragging rights?

First: Cheers. :b33r:
Then: I want this to happen out of morbid curiosity. Me. Leading a bunch of kiddies. Oh no...
And then again: Dang, GfM. I mean... congrats. :sillytrucy:
Going for Miles wrote:
Hahaha, yeah. Actually, I'm waiting for an Apollo suit I bought from eBay for a fairly cheap price. I'm a little worried though since I haven't gotten a message about it being shipped yet. ...Morgan.

You did!? That's cool. And the reason they haven't shipped it yet is because Diego (first I wrote Diago :( ) hasn't found a suit with clownfaces on yet.

Rubia: ...I didn't get shite from your dream either, but it made me laugh. xD

Bramimond wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Oh Kazzy. Genetics simply don't work that way. And then Phoenix has to pour hot coffee over himeslf to extinguish the flames? Therefore getting burned while getting burned?

He was desperate. Ever since that one dream I had of him running off with Phoenix, I suspected.
It's okay. Phoenix is used to getting burned. :godot:
Technically, that coffee isn't as hot as he is, so it wouldn't burn; it'd just sizzle. ;)

Quote:
FF had a movie? D:

Dang I want an Ace Attorney movie now with everything that you described. And Drunkworth fighting Drunkwright Tekken style. All of that would be beautiful.

FF had a few movies. There was the first one for FF7, the updated version of it, the spinoff title called "Spirits Within" (though I heard mixed reviews about it), and this one for FF15. I don't remember if there was one for one of the other FFs, but yeah, Square-Enix been spending big.

If Capcom ever considers expanding on the idea of a CGI Ace Attorney movie... hm, though the real question is will there be a brawl between the two lawyers it be an original story set aside from the original games? That's an interesting prospect.

Quote:
As for the piece, I think it was a mix between Phoenix's orchestrated objection theme and this

One of these days, I will have to let Dad know that one doesn't get Russian genes from drinking vodka. In the meantime... *swigs one for my drunken family*

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

You did!? That's cool. And the reason they haven't shipped it yet is because Diego (first I wrote Diago :( ) hasn't found a suit with clownfaces on yet.

That's cruel and unusual punishment. Who lets a supertroll decide when to ship things?

[Whip the cream!]

That's cruel and unusual punishment. Who lets a supertroll decide when to ship things?

Perhaps they hired Diago to ship things, then Diego trolled himself in there and pretended to be Diago? Perhaps...

We now have a quadront for Diego? I bet he's a totally unassuming guy who gets blamed for a lot of Diego's trolling behavior. Poor guy.

[Whip the cream!]

Yeah, I thought the same. :/ Not quadront, that wouldn't be of benefit, but a poor bastard with an unfortunate name...

Bramimond: Aah, I hope so. And... yes. They may beat each other up afterwards. I bet it was an awesome piece :D
WG: U-huh. Damnit, Diego.
Diego-quadront?! Brrrr. Godot

I don't think stickfigure meant to do this, but tonight's dream made me think of a pretty old one when someone said "Clearly Godot rules all of this?" and I got disgusted and went "You're not suggesting he's a bloody king in disguise, are you?!", because tonight Godot got to take over the ruling of Khura'in. Not because he was a bloody king in disguise, though, just... just 'cause. I think he had just gotten to know himself in the dream. He was sitting with a mug of coffee in his hand looking really giggly the entire time, it was very cute.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
WG: U-huh. Damnit, Diego.
Diego-quadront?! Brrrr. Godot

Cool... The suit. The suit sounds cool. The red. Not Diego. No clowns, no nothing.
Hahaha!
Quote:
Not because he was a bloody king in disguise, though, just... just 'cause. I think he had just gotten to know himself in the dream. He was sitting with a mug of coffee in his hand looking really giggly the entire time, it was very cute.

Because... why not? xD Aw, that's sweet, enjoy mister!

---

I know I dremed something AA-related. Remember tiny bits and pieces. Some really luxurious hotel or something. They were there. It had a pool and lovely bars and other stuff. I was annoyed because it was so beautiful, but "one can't do much if one's in prison". Awright, so it had prison rooms too. But they got nice food. I don't know who I was. Flash of Kristoph, flash of Wellington. One of them I guess? The handsome ones?Then I thought "I wish my conscience could jump to other people". Then it jumped to Ron. So I was Ron. But I didn't want to be Ron because he was a married man. Heeeey, ...Marcel. He's married to Dessie, ain't so bad.

Quote:
Because... why not? xD Aw, that's sweet, enjoy mister!

Sure. He may not be able to spirit-channel, but he is a fortune teller, after all. Yeahhhh. *ruffles his hair*

Quote:
They were there.

Who?

Quote:
I was annoyed because it was so beautiful, but "one can't do much if one's in prison".

That's an imperative not to end up in prison.

Quote:
He's married to Dessie, ain't so bad.

If I'd have to be married to anyone, I'd want to be one of Ron and Dessie and be married to the other.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Sure. He may not be able to spirit-channel, but he is a fortune teller, after all. Yeahhhh. *ruffles his hair*

*pats his back*
Quote:
They were there.

Hell if I know!? Hahaha! I don't remember writing that...
Quote:
That's an imperative not to end up in prison.

Well said.
Quote:
If I'd have to be married to anyone, I'd want to be one of Ron and Dessie and be married to the other.

Mm. :3

I forgot to comment on Brami's sparkle tattoo dream. Do sparkling tattoos exist? If not, they should.

[Whip the cream!]

Yes. They. Should. That would be awesome.

I think I was studying into the quadronts we've found so far in the thread and I came to write up an equation setting them as variables. Unfortunately, I forgot to record which variable was which character and got mixed up among them.

Then I was back at my old place when I came upon an old(?) Japanese magazine featuring GS6 on the cover. But the magazine felt more like Shonen Jump because I saw Yugioh and Dragon Ball on the cover. Apparently, there was a special code in this issue where if you enter it on a certain site, you could win a free copy of an AA spinoff crossover with Dragon Ball that was also an rpg. I was feeling pretty giddy about it when I thought, " Wait. When did Capcom ever release a game like that?" Then I realized I was in a dream.

I "woke up" to find myself on a different bed... and I was in my dog form. Edgeworth was sleeping beside me and holding onto me like a plushie. I struggled to escape, but his grip was pretty tight. Even after transforming into my human form, he still wouldn't let go and I had to jut my elbow in his chest to wake him up.

Shortly after, I was woken up by the rumbling of another passing train...

GM: I have seen sparkling tattoos before, but I'm not sure if it was sparkling paint etched into the skin or that the sparkles were added after the etching. I'd think the former because the latter sounds like a cheap knockoff.
King Godot Co'ffee Khura'in. xp

WG: Well, that dream was all over the place, but at least you stayed handsome and prison-free!

Quote:
I think I was studying into the quadronts we've found so far in the thread and I came to write up an equation setting them as variables. Unfortunately, I forgot to record which variable was which character and got mixed up among them.

After "Count with Gant" and "Count with Klavier"... Count with Rubia! Too bad it it got mixed up. It sounds deeply intriguing, and I say that as someone who dislikes math and has deliberately forgotten all about it.

Quote:
I "woke up" to find myself on a different bed... and I was in my dog form. Edgeworth was sleeping beside me and holding onto me like a plushie. I struggled to escape, but his grip was pretty tight. Even after transforming into my human form, he still wouldn't let go and I had to jut my elbow in his chest to wake him up.

At first I was like "aww", then I was like "ugh". Get a grip and let go of Tiffany. :edgeworth:

Quote:
I have seen sparkling tattoos before, but I'm not sure if it was sparkling paint etched into the skin or that the sparkles were added after the etching. I'd think the former because the latter sounds like a cheap knockoff.

Haha, yeah. Dang, that sounds awesome.

Quote:

:godot:

Going for Miles wrote:
After "Count with Gant" and "Count with Klavier"... Count with Rubia! Too bad it it got mixed up. It sounds deeply intriguing, and I say that as someone who dislikes math and has deliberately forgotten all about it.

Haha, as a CS major, I assure you math is very boring, but once you mix in more interesting things, suddenly it can become very exciting.

Now that I think about it, "Apollo" makes a nice filler word for counting. 1-apollo, 2-apollo, 3-apollo... So does Athena, naturally. 3-syllable names are nice.

Quote:
Quote:

At first I was like "aww", then I was like "ugh". Get a grip and let go of Tiffany. :edgeworth:

He honestly seemed as surprised as I was to see me on his bed. At least, I think it was his bed. Unless it was neither of our beds, then I have to question what happened and how we ended up on there.

Quote:
Quote:

:godot:

His Coffeeness always drinks 17 cups of coffee during any ambassador meet. They say he is a very excitable king.

Quote:
Haha, as a CS major, I assure you math is very boring, but once you mix in more interesting things, suddenly it can become very exciting.

Like quadronts. Nah, I still think I'll leave it to you, Gant, Klavier and Phoenix.

Quote:
3-syllable names are nice.

You're just biased :-P

Quote:
He honestly seemed as surprised as I was to see me on his bed. At least, I think it was his bed. Unless it was neither of our beds, then I have to question what happened and how we ended up on there.

o.O

Quote:
His Coffeeness always drinks 17 cups of coffee during any ambassador meet. They say he is a very excitable king.

Aww.

[Whip the cream!]

Dangit! xD
Quote:

That sounds part adorable, part annoying.
Quote:
Shortly after, I was woken up by the rumbling of another passing train...

Oh damn those trains!
Quote:
WG: Well, that dream was all over the place, but at least you stayed handsome and prison-free!

Yassss! x3 And oh, Handsome And Prison-Free, that was my nickname in prison! :D

Athena leading Trucy away from somewhere.

And a dreamlet in which Daryan called The Gavinners manager to tell them something. The manager was in a car. But Klavier had something to say to the manager as well, so he called the manager too, even though he and Daryan were in the same room. Then I think they kinda tried to talk over each other to get the manager's attention. Poor manager.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
And a dreamlet in which Daryan called The Gavinners manager to tell them something. The manager was in a car. But Klavier had something to say to the manager as well, so he called the manager too, even though he and Daryan were in the same room. Then I think they kinda tried to talk over each other to get the manager's attention. Poor manager.

Hm... I wouldn't be far too surprised if that had happened.

Something with Phoenix and Dakuta Tendo from Lifesigns games. Phoenix had misunderstood something concerning Tendo so when it was cleared up, he thought to himself "Whouw, my life just became ten times less violent!", and I was like "hahaha, Phoenix' life".

I realized Lady Kee'ra sounded a bit like "ladykiller" and found it funny. I told WG but he didn't seem impressed.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Something with Phoenix and Dakuta Tendo from Lifesigns games.

Oh no...
Quote:
Phoenix had misunderstood something concerning Tendo[...]

I'm oh-so-curious about what that was! xD
Quote:
"Whouw, my life just became ten times less violent!"

Hahaha!
Quote:
and I was like "hahaha, Phoenix' life".

I kinda feel you, stickfigure. xD
Quote:
I realized Lady Kee'ra sounded a bit like "ladykiller" and found it funny. I told WG but he didn't seem impressed.

Aw... Then I'll say it now: I do find it funny. :)

Quote:
I'm oh-so-curious about what that was! xD

Me too...

Quote:
I kinda feel you, stickfigure. xD

Me too!

Quote:
Aw... Then I'll say it now: I do find it funny. :)

Good. :will:

Going for Miles wrote:
"Whouw, my life just became ten times less violent!", and I was like "hahaha, Phoenix' life".

Am I misunderstanding something here? Did Phoenix have the the urge to do violence to Tendo?
Yep, his life is a joke after all. >:3

Quote:

Why do your Subbys like to mischaracterize WfG?

I had a C-Rain dream the night before, but didn't get to post it. I was hanging out with Brami in her enigma form and we were blowing bubbles and just chillin'. I think WfG and GfM were there too, but they ended up looking like silhouettes with their initials (as above) printed on their shirts. :/

The funny thing is, while we were blowing bubbles, the bubbles all had some accompany abbr. of a chemical element. Brami got Rd, Ce, and N. I got an I and...

I coughed and coughed until I fainted and woke up with a dry throat. :( What a rude awakening.

Last night's dream placed me in a white room dungeon. I had to find my way to the end, for what I dunno, and after I did, I could leave the way I came. There were a series of puzzles I had to solve along the way. I had Phoenix on video chat via a holographic projection from a watch-like device on my wrist, and he acted as my hint button on the puzzles.

At the end, though, I found a counter with 3 young men speaking Korean(?) who kept on snickering among themselves. It seems they were some kind of help desk, but they were so rude when I asked them how to get out of there. They mocked me as if I didn't know anything and were very unhelpful about answering the question. I could even hear my dad's voice in my head shouting at them (My real dad, not Phoenix, but he may have done the same). Eventually, I left and found my own way out. It was surprisingly simple since I had a teleport button that Phoenix told me about earlier, but their rudeness was uncalled for...

Page 282 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby