Page 3 of 3[ 105 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Most Hated Character?Topic%20Title

Ace Gamer

Southern Corn wrote:
Then shouldn't you also hate Pearl?

No, Pearl is naive in a different way. It's hard to explain... :think-pw:
Currently Playing: Case 5-5

Do you want to know where an instrument sample that was used in Ace Attorney music was sampled from? Check out my VGM Instrument Source Table!

Happy Maria

Ellen Wyatt also annoys me. Those long animations.... I shudder just thinking about them.

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Ellen Wyatt also annoys me. Those long animations.... I shudder just thinking about them.

Spoiler: SOJ DLC ending
Oh? I really liked her actually. I kept thinking "Man she's way prettier when she stresses out," so when she sort of embraces that more emotional side of herself in the ending I thought it was really nice.

Hahaha now I feel really shallow.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Last edited by Pierre on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Her animations were far too long, but I liked her. She reminded me a lot of Larry, which is pretty hilarious when you stop to think about it.

Happy Maria

Yeah,her story relevance is fine,but you just can't present random evidence to her as easily,and that really grinds my gears.

For some reason, Mike Meekins just annoys me so fucking much. He is well-meaning, so you can't hate him. But he is annoying as hell. I just wish I could skip all the parts I have to deal with him.

Actually, most characters who are exaggerated stereotypes made to be "funny" annoy me.

Jean Armstrong because nothing redeems him at all

A Kirby and AA fan

Pierre wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Spoiler: 6-DLC
Oh? I really liked her actually. I kept thinking "Man she's way prettier when she stresses out," so when she sort of embraces that more emotional side of herself in the ending I thought it was really nice.

Spoilers, please?

Gettin' Old!

Nurio wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Spoiler: 6-DLC

Spoilers, please?

Fixed, sorry Nurio.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

The I-3 OCs aren't very memorable either,IMO.

Just a defense attorney.

:tigre:

:sahwit:

:redd:

:karma:

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

I also hold heaps of resentment towards Juniper Woods. Her being so naïve, feeble and innocent makes me cringe! She's the reason why "Numb" by Linkin Park always plays in my head.

Also, I've come up with a saying for whenever someone is treating me like I'm weak: "I'm NOT Juniper Woods!"

A girl in my year can take down a big fat giant and take down a Year Twelver who's twice her size and can probably rearrange Juniper's facial features to the point where she is unrecognisable!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

The video game boy; the one who wins

Student678 wrote:
Also, I've come up with a saying for whenever someone is treating me like I'm weak: "I'm NOT Juniper Woods!"

Haha, I kinda like that. (What I remember about her character isn't the most positive either, although I can't say for sure what I think about her since it was so long ago)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Going for Miles wrote:
Student678 wrote:

Haha, I kinda like that. (What I remember about her character isn't the most positive either, although I can't say for sure what I think about her since it was so long ago)

And because of her, Apollo Justice is the Peter Pan of my life! (Peter Pan is the embodiment of the fear of losing your childhood so Apollo must be the embodiment of my fear of losing my identity and becoming like Mr Darling, or Juniper Woods in my case...)

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

[Whip the cream!]

Hahaha, I like it too. I kinda like Juniper, though, I found her adorable hanging with her friendsies in 5-3.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Happy Maria

I actually found Myriam to be my least favourite character on my replay of 5-3. I dunno why,I guess she didn't make that much of an impression on me.

The law is full of contradictions.

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
Ucha Nekome wrote:
MY HATRED FOR IRIS BURNS DEEPER THEN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL!

LMAO I like her

I feel as if I have yet to explain why I hate Iris deeper than the deepest pits of hell. Well to start with I feel as if Phoenix growing up might have been too trusting. While he learned his lesson Iris completely throws all the lessons he learned out the window in favor of "hey guys Phoenix was right! AGAIN!" Now I would have forgiven this...if that's all there was to it. But not ONLY is she a cliche good twin to the "IT WAS HER EVIL TWIN" twist we've seen in the worst soaps, but also she was also a MAJOR tool. I like girl characters but those who just exist to move the plot along by getting men to follow their...erm..."hearts" from point A to point B are imo the worst. Now remember how I said she was a tool? Yeah I mean she is the most TOOLISH of TOOLS. She (and Misty) just went along with Godot's stupid plan which could ONLY made sense from his perspective. (Because he was trying to get revenge instead of saving Maya.) As Godot himself said if he wanted to save Maya all he had to do was tell Phoenix. Maya and Pearl were too young to go to that mountain themselves. They needed Phoenix to go in the first place. If Iris had saw Phoenix she could have thought for herself and ya know TOLD HIM. Not ONLY that but for no reason at all she took the blame for the man who killed the Fey clan LEADER! She just covered for him...And Godot would have let her do it too. Had Phoenix not figured everything out himself Iris would have just let herself be incriminated for a stranger who killed her clan's greatest monarch. Just because he came up with the plan. I'm sorry but WHAT??? And she has had a past of just letting people walk all over her. Dahlia pretty much used her and Iris never once stood up to her really. If She really cared for Phoenix she would have told him about Dahlia a LONG time ago. But the truth is she relies too much on others to tell her what to do and never thinks for herself. I HATE people like that. AND THAT'S WHY I HATE IRIS.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Happy Maria

Sheesh,one Dahlia comment below one Iris comment. The Hawthornes don't get much love,do they?

Well,to be fair,theynever did...

[Whip the cream!]

I like the Hawthornes. They're my homegurrls.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Zak Gramarye is a jerk.PERIOD. I have never met someone who likes him.

Love to hate: Dahlia Hawthorne, Matt Engarde, 6-2 and 6-DLC villains (Definitely evil, but awesome)

Normal hate: Turner Grey (obnoxious, absolutely no regard for others) Manfred von Karma, Morgan Fey (obsessed and manipulative, used other innocent people for their own ends, willing to murder over petty things and all-around jerks), Zak Gramarye (he's a jerk), Jean Armstrong (MY EYES also as a French Canadian I am appalled at his so-called 'French')

Dolores Umbridge levels of hate: Redd White (absolutely no scruples at all, absolutely corrupt, only looks out for himself, is willing to murder to keep himself safe and was perfectly willing to toss his secretary under the bus for the wiretapping until it benefited him to be present at the location)

bOIng!

estherv93 wrote:
CrayonKiddo wrote:
Most Big Top charactes, but only in the game. The anime made them more likeable in my opinion.

Did they really? I didn't like any of the characters in that case, and I was dreading them in the anime. Maybe I'll give 'em a second chance.

Well, the anime showed that Max cared about the members of the Berry Big Top and wanted them to develop instead of standing still in one place. Besides, if I remember correctly, the anime took out Moe's laugh, a trait which I thought of as the worst. Also, there was all that recreating the crime scene stuff in the courtroom, I think they were made more cooperative in that adaptation.
Nevertheless, they still were annoying, just not as much as in the games, where Acro was the only one I had no problems with.

An entire summary of my least favourite characters:
Gaspen Payne - Idiot who thinks bullying a defendant is fun.
Juniper Woods - Naïve damsel in distress who is too innocent to stick up for herself. As such, the voice in my head has been calling me stuff like "HOUSUKE ODOROKI" etc. etc. because it would rather me be like Apollo Justice than Juniper freaking Woods! (If I was her, I would punch the prosecutor right in the face for the arrogant jerk he is.)
April May - Crappy, stereotypical... thing...
That creepy little doctor - Now I know why Apollo Justice discharged himself from the hospital... (Warning for mild coarse language. There are no clean versions. :godot: )

Ultimate Godot Fan

I hate everything about Quercus Alba.
"The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over." -Godot, 2019.

Happy Maria

Moddragon22 wrote:
I hate everything about Quercus Alba.

Surprisingly,I don't mind his confrontation that much. He's not a very interesting villain,though. Seriously,a Scooby Doo reference at the end?! Were the developers TRYING to make him sound stupid?!
Page 3 of 3 [ 105 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby