Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 283 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Am I misunderstanding something here? Did Phoenix have the the urge to do violence to Tendo?

Yes, no. If anything, it was the other way around. Or so Phoenix thought.

Quote:
Why do your Subbys like to mischaracterize WfG?

No idea. Of course he'd be impressed by my punny jokes :sadshoe:

Quote:
I was hanging out with Brami in her enigma form and we were blowing bubbles and just chillin'.

Awwwww. :edgey:

Quote:
I think WfG and GfM were there too, but they ended up looking like silhouettes with their initials (as above) printed on their shirts. :/

Creepy.

Quote:
Last night's dream placed me in a white room dungeon. I had to find my way to the end, for what I dunno, and after I did, I could leave the way I came.

Go help Apollo, Rubia.

Quote:
I had Phoenix on video chat via a holographic projection from a watch-like device on my wrist, and he acted as my hint button on the puzzles.

HAHA. Why do I find this so funny? x'D

Quote:
It was surprisingly simple since I had a teleport button that Phoenix told me about earlier, but their rudeness was uncalled for...

That's why you listen to your father, Rubia.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I had a C-Rain dream the night before, but didn't get to post it. I was hanging out with Brami in her enigma form and we were blowing bubbles and just chillin'. I think WfG and GfM were there too, but they ended up looking like silhouettes with their initials (as above) printed on their shirts. :/

I see a little sihlouetto of a WG, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Quote:
The funny thing is, while we were blowing bubbles, the bubbles all had some accompany abbr. of a chemical element. Brami got Rd, Ce, and N. I got an I and...

I coughed and coughed until I fainted and woke up with a dry throat. :( What a rude awakening.

Oooh, intrigui... dang!
Quote:
I had Phoenix on video chat via a holographic projection from a watch-like device on my wrist, and he acted as my hint button on the puzzles.

*giggles intensely at mental image*
Going for Miles wrote:

Yeah... I even gave you an applause lasting for days once... :sadshoe:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
Go help Apollo, Rubia.

I would if I could find which room he was in... but it may be difficult to teleport out with him.

...Then again, I am a master of daring escapes, so we may work something out. I'll even throw in a free driving lesson to boot.

Quote:
Quote:

HAHA. Why do I find this so funny? x'D

WfG wrote:
*giggles intensely at mental image*

Was it that funny? Maybe I'm so used to seeing Nick show up beside me in weird ways and the hologram thing didn't click.

Quote:
Quote:
It was surprisingly simple since I had a teleport button that Phoenix told me about earlier, but their rudeness was uncalled for...

That's why you listen to your father, Rubia.

You're right. I'm sorry, Dad, I won't ignore your advice from now on. As long as you don't get drunk again with Uncle Edgeworth...

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I see a little sihlouetto of a WG, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?

Fortunately, there was no scary thunder or lightning to frighten me. :3

Quote:
Going for Miles wrote:

Yeah... I even gave you an applause lasting for days once... :sadshoe:

That's a really long applause. I wonder if dream-WfG would be impressed of that... or not.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Yes. Well, if you have a teleport button and he has teleporting abilities... maybe you could do it together. Or use the bike in the room. And crash it into a yaard. That's what you do best.

I dunno, the "acting as my hint button" kinda helped. I just had this vivid image of green light coming from a watch, and then Phoenix' face in the middle of it, in a very 90's sci-fi "super-high-tec" kinda way.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Fortunately, there was no scary thunder or lightning to frighten me. :3

Yay! :3
Quote:
That's a really long applause. I wonder if dream-WfG would be impressed of that... or not.

He'd probably so unimpressed he gave it an even slower and longer applause.
Going for Miles wrote:
I dunno, the "acting as my hint button" kinda helped. I just had this vivid image of green light coming from a watch, and then Phoenix' face in the middle of it, in a very 90's sci-fi "super-high-tec" kinda way.

Hahaha yes. That's pretty much how I saw it too.

The people from Zero escape planned to build a Maya-robot. I don't know for what purpose, but it didn't succeed.

[Whip the cream!]

Ooi oi oi. *wags finger*

That's disappointing. Anything would be more interesting with a Maya robot.

Hm, I've been having those Pokemon dreams again. I think I was trying to convince Nick that the name origin behind "Minior" wasn't "mini" and "meteor", but "mine" and "meteor". Well, the thing was kinda spiky and round like a mine from Minesweeper, except a lot brighter and comes in a variety of colors, so there's some meaning to it. "The thing knows Self-Destruct and Explosion! I know it!!" He didn't seem all that impressed.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

I know, right... at least Zero time dilemma had a Charley-robot.
Spoiler: 6-2
And a Betty-robot.
And an Alex-robot. But they said it was an old model. I felt very attacked.

Ach. I'm impressed.

The Enigma

I have staying alive stuck in my head.

Catching up on replies:

I now headcanon that Tendo has the KILLING TOUCH. Would explain his homicidal tendencies. Tendoncies? :D

And such a chill dream, Rubia :b33r: Man, please tell me those bubbles also showed the oxidation states of those elements as well. That would have helped a ton on my last test :sadshoe:

I feel a Maya robot would be pretty effective. But you'd have to treat it right and buy it dinner at least twice a week. So...basically treat it like a girlfriend. Okay, that's creepy nevermind.

But Meteors can cause explosions! Right? Wait, astronomy isn't my major. And neither is Pokemon...(I wish it was though)

Alex-Robot...what's next, a Marcel-Robot? A Tiffany-Robot? A Morgan-Robot? By our powers combined, we are Captain Altimomate!

I took a short nap today, and it showed Athena in court, getting penalized by a divorce court judge. She looked done.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

Bramimond wrote:

And now I have too...
Quote:
I now headcanon that Tendo has the KILLING TOUCH. Would explain his homicidal tendencies. Tendoncies? :D

I've heard that the killing touch is also good for HEALING! Dr. TENDOOOOOOHHHHH! ò,Ó
Quote:
Alex-Robot...what's next, a Marcel-Robot? A Tiffany-Robot? A Morgan-Robot? By our powers combined, we are Captain Altimomate!

Heck yeah!!
Quote:
I took a short nap today, and it showed Athena in court, getting penalized by a divorce court judge. She looked done.

I'd look done too.

The Enigma

Good thing he doesn't have a slasher raep face like Adel! Or DOES HE?

I'm still curious why Athena was in divorce court...
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

I can't take it with that stupid face of his xD But ja... Tendoncies. Good one :will:

I dreamed something about Tahrust's and... Maya's? "coffee tales". It was basically stories concerning their flesh, skin, material beings. "Coffee" because the dream thought most skintones save for the palest ones look like coffee without or with varying amounts of milk. I don't know... It's probably more that I want coffee.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
I can't take it with that stupid face of his xD But ja... Tendoncies. Good one :will:

I dreamed something about Tahrust's and... Maya's? "coffee tales". It was basically stories concerning their flesh, skin, material beings. "Coffee" because the dream thought most skintones save for the palest ones look like coffee without or with varying amounts of milk. I don't know... It's probably more that I want coffee.

Reminds me of this little piece of concept art:

Spoiler: 6-3 major also you'll be scarred for life don't do it

Yes,this was going to be a thing. I'm afraid,too. This is just pail plain old terrifying.

Naaah, I think it's cute :edgey:

Happy Maria

Sure,go join Beh'leeb and Puhray on that.

you frickin' weirdos

Sure :pearl:

Happy Maria

.DON'T make that face a t me :larry:
Huh. What happened just now? :meekins:

Southern Corn wrote:
.DON'T make that face a t me :larry:
Huh. What happened just now? :meekins:

What, the Pearl face?
That's a good question.

Happy Maria

:pearl: No idea.

The Enigma

If Tendo gets homicidal, it should be on his art developers for making him look so dopey. Man, now you got me feel like playing Lifesigns again. I wonder if I still have it.

I'm trying to make sense of your dream, GFM...but all I got from it was Tah'rust is Maya and he has coffee skin. Or that's what my mind is telling me. I dunno XD

And that was originally supposed to be in the game?! I wish! ...Nice pecs, Maya.

It's not that I'm ignoring this thread every time I sign on; it's that I can't find the time to post each of those times! x(

Anyway, I did have an AA dream. I think I was playing the role of a young rookie detective working under the supervision of Gumshoe. We were alerted to a report of a murder at a mall, and when I arrived, somehow late?, Gumshoe and officers already had the place surrounded. We went in together and found a body lying on the floor out in the open. No one was allowed to approach, not that anyone would want to. The strangest thing, though, is when we asked security to playback the security camera footage, there was no sign of someone being killed. I deduced that the footage may have been tampered with, like it was cut at some point.

Later, we searched around for suspects and witness accounts, but it was a no-go. There was one guy we found in the bathroom...
Spoiler: nsfw
in a stall with a drugged girl in bondage. They were f*cking and I got some pretty darn graphic images... He said she gave consent, but because she was so out of it that she couldn't respond, we still arrested him for non-consensual rape under influence.

In any case, we at first did suspect him of being involved in the murder, but after some interrogation, it didn't seem like he knew anything.

We didn't have any leads. I thought, "At this rate, Mr. Edgeworth and Mr. Wright might just show up." And true enough, Nick did... but Edgey didn't. I then remembered that "Mr. Edgeworth's the Chief Prosecutor. Of course he wouldn't show." But then his younger self did show? And Phoenix instantly reverted to his younger self as well, as if they were temporally linked somehow? And they took over the case and I became irrelevant?

In any case, I woke up around then and couldn't get back to that dream. Curses, foiled again.

Bramimond wrote:

That's fine. I had Shakira's Waka Waka in my head for several days straight... Oh geez, it's back.

Quote:
And such a chill dream, Rubia :b33r: Man, please tell me those bubbles also showed the oxidation states of those elements as well. That would have helped a ton on my last test :sadshoe:

Sorry, just the elements. Maybe if I stayed "awake" longer I could have seen what they became later.

Quote:
But Meteors can cause explosions! Right? Wait, astronomy isn't my major. And neither is Pokemon...(I wish it was though)

Pokemon logic works in weird ways, so that may be the case. Otherwise, real life meteors tend to disintegrate in the atmosphere due to friction. If one's big enough to make it to the ground and cause an explosive impact that forms a crater, it's the beginning of an apocalypse movie.

Quote:

Saving the dream thread post by post from being forgotten.

Quote:

Divorce courts tend to do that, making lawyers feel cooked.

Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed something about Tahrust's and... Maya's? "coffee tales". It was basically stories concerning their flesh, skin, material beings. "Coffee" because the dream thought most skintones save for the palest ones look like coffee without or with varying amounts of milk.

Does it also concern anything with Godot? :D

Quote:
I don't know... It's probably more that I want coffee.

I could have some too... but it's nighttime for me now.

Bramimond wrote:
I'm trying to make sense of your dream, GFM...but all I got from it was Tah'rust is Maya and he has coffee skin. Or that's what my mind is telling me. I dunno XD

Spoiler: Well...
That is technically canon, Tah'rust "being" Maya but also himself.

He does have coffee skin, though.

Southern Corn wrote:
Reminds me of this little piece of concept art:

Spoiler: 6-3 major also you'll be scarred for life don't do it

Yes,this was going to be a thing. I'm afraid,too. This is just pail plain old terrifying.

Quote:
And that was originally supposed to be in the game?! I wish! ...Nice pecs, Maya.

That picture was from the GS6 art book, on the page of fanart drawn by the staff. It's not concept art, but a joke about how lovable Tah'rust is and how much they wish he's in GS7 (but not really).
If you ask me, though, I wouldn't mind seeing him again. He'd be the right man to ask if Phoenix or Apollo ever need chiropractic therapy... I assume.

Bramimond: Indeed so. Haha, yeah. I wish the first Lifesigns would have bee localized :/ On the other hand, that only served to make this one even more obscure.
Rubia: D'aww. Phoenix and Edgey do have a tendency to take over situations... but at least you caught one criminal.
Dunno... but thinking about it, Godot's skin does have the tone of a nice and strong cappuchino.
Nighttime? I call that... coffee time :godot: Nah, hope you're sleeping well.

Happy Maria

There was also some stuff in the artbook about Plumed Punisher vs Steel Samurai.

That was Maya's idea pitched to Global Studios but they didn't go with it but at least they agreed to let a certain game company turn it into a video game instead... I assume.

I have no idea what context was behind this but: "The Wright Anything Agency is in MASSIVE debt! We're goin' under!"
Spoiler: a little of 6-2
"What!? Mr. Wright, what happened!?"
"W-was something left over from the deal with Mr. Retinz?"
"No, much worse..."
Athena and Apollo gasp. Trucy looks like she's ready to cry. Phoenix is crushed too, but puts on a strong face.
"H-how much are we talking?" Apollo asks.
"And to whom!?" Athena asks.
"...3 bucks. To Maya."
Everyone goes silent. Trucy giggles.
Apollo replies, "Mr. Wright, just pay her back already."

Subby revealed to me the "DLC case of SoJ, no wait, the other DLC case". I dunno. Anyway, it was a murder incident that took place in a wealthy but spooky mansion. The maid was a young Japanese woman who was due to be wed to the only young heir to the household when he was found dead in his room just moments before the wedding would take place. The parents were furious and blamed her, as she was the last one to see him in there. With no one by her side, Phoenix gladly takes her case.
Spoiler: for this case?
It seems there were multiple likely suspects presented through the investigations, and both the parents were put under plenty of suspicion. I even saw flashes of scenes where each one took the stand, as did their esteemed head butler. There was even an entire theme revolving around ghosts that haunted the mansion, and at one point, the investigations seemed to lead to the conclusion that the murder was impossible to commit unless by a ghost.
But then, it turned out that this heir to the household wasn't even the legitimate son of the owner. That young man was not the wife's son, but the son of another woman that the husband had been in an affair with. It seemed in her fury, the wife killed her not-son to spite that affair. It was because of this matter that the husband had been planning to divorce with her to remarry, and there was no way she could let that happen. However, the husband took much care to keep his new wife-to-be protected, so his current wife had no choice but to take out her rage on the young man she actually cared as her own son.
In the end, the husband decides not to remarry anymore, to the disdain of the other wife, and assumes a life of a widower to honor his now detained wife and their lost son. Happy ending...? Or at least a well-deserved one.

At the very end, Subby then confessed that this wasn't actually "the other DLC case", but "a concept form of the actual DLC case". I replied to her, "Are you sure about that? They didn't mention anything like this in the interview." "That's because they didn't say everything that went into the process, they had too many ideas!" "Oh, okay."
After waking up, I didn't buy it. But it would have been an interesting case if the DLC also had a shared theme of spirits and ghosts with the rest of the game, but would still be themed around marriage. I'm not sure how Larry would work into it, though. I don't even remember if he was there in this dream, but Edgeworth was still prosecuting.

Quote:
"...3 bucks. To Maya."

Spoiler: a little bit of 6-2
I... wouldn't put it past her to put that red tape on everything in the office like Retinz did. Give me my three bucks or I'm taking it all.

Quote:
There was even an entire theme revolving around ghosts that haunted the mansion, and at one point, the investigations seemed to lead to the conclusion that the murder was impossible to commit unless by a ghost.

Neat.

Quote:
I'm not sure how Larry would work into it, though.

It's Larry. He can work himself into anything.

I went to highschool and Mari Miwa was a teacher. This was an odd mix between reality and some version of GK1 and 2, that had both happened and could happen again... like replaying a game. In GK2 Mari had dealt with someone referred to as Darfeq the excitable boy, and his sled. I found myself standing on said sled, hovering above some stairs leading down to the cafeteria, where a bunch of people were. I knew this was part of GK2 as well, so I was calm. Then the sled broke midair and had some edges that looked sharp, so I said "I'm not supposed to land on that, am I?". I wasn't. I landed on my feet right next to the sled and the audience cheered. In GK1, Mari had fought off a bear to protect the students. She was very protecting. During the dream I was wearing my handpainted Apollo-bracelet which I was touching and moving around on my arm a lot, and kn the dream its shape was even more like Apollo's. I was thinking about wearing an Apollo suit on graduation day.

[Whip the cream!]

*tries to stop being distracted by that stupid face of Tendo*

Going for Miles wrote:
In GK2 Mari had dealt with someone referred to as Darfeq the excitable boy, and his sled.

Haha. Sounds rather sweet.
Quote:
Then the sled broke midair and had some edges that looked sharp, so I said "I'm not supposed to land on that, am I?".

Nooo!
Quote:
I wasn't.

Phew.
Quote:
I landed on my feet right next to the sled and the audience cheered.

Haha, dream audiences seem to like you. :)
Quote:
In GK1, Mari had fought off a bear to protect the students. She was very protecting.
Quote:
:edgey:
Quote:
I was thinking about wearing an Apollo suit on graduation day.

Awesome.

Quote:
Haha. Sounds rather sweet.

I talked to him at some point in the dream. He was rather sweet. Kinda ugly, but a sweet personality x3

Quote:

'Course, what with my graceful stunts. :godot:

Quote:
Awesome.

Yes. :apollo: Apollo is stylish as heck, so.

Happy Maria

I think the reason your dream audience really likes you is because,even in sleep....you're a narcissist.

That is pail old conjecture. It might as well be because I'm a useless failure of a human being and my dreams are the only places I can get some appreciation. (I'm joking... I don't think that lowly of myself, but not nowhere as highly as a narcissist either)

Going for Miles wrote:
I went to highschool and Mari Miwa was a teacher.

Would kids like or dislike her if she always gave free hugs and kisses?

Quote:
This was an odd mix between reality and some version of GK1 and 2, that had both happened and could happen again... like replaying a game.

That's a very strange replay experience.

Quote:
In GK2 Mari had dealt with someone referred to as Darfeq the excitable boy, and his sled. I found myself standing on said sled, hovering above some stairs leading down to the cafeteria, where a bunch of people were. I knew this was part of GK2 as well, so I was calm.

I don't remember anyone with a hover-sled in GK2...

Quote:
In GK1, Mari had fought off a bear to protect the students. She was very protecting.

This... I actually can see, but only if the "students" are her "children". xp

Quote:
I was thinking about wearing an Apollo suit on graduation day.

Apollo needs his Apollo suit, after all. ;)

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

'Course, what with my graceful stunts. :godot:

And my slow claps. :3

...Dang. I only remember being in a jailhouse. What was I doing there?

Quote:
Would kids like or dislike her if she always gave free hugs and kisses?

That's food for thought, but I'm leaning to "like".

Quote:
That's a very strange replay experience.

Happens to me all the time.

Quote:
I don't remember anyone with a hover-sled in GK2...

You don't remember Darfeq the excitable boy? :o

Quote:
This... I actually can see, but only if the "students" are her "children". xp

Ja...

Quote:
Apollo needs his Apollo suit, after all. ;)

Of course :apollo:

Quote:
And my slow claps. :3

Oh thanks, I thought there was something missing.

Quote:
...Dang. I only remember being in a jailhouse. What was I doing there?

Oh my. What adventure/trouble did you get yourself into now?

Quote:
You don't remember Darfeq the excitable boy? :o

Gee well, it has been some time since I last played it. I probably just missed the little guy while Edgey was running around in circles. Or maybe he was moonwalking, not sure.

Quote:
Oh my. What adventure/trouble did you get yourself into now?

I dunno, but I saw the outside of the cells. I wonder if I was a detainer or a detainee who escaped?

Quote:
Gee well, it has been some time since I last played it. I probably just missed the little guy while Edgey was running around in circles. Or maybe he was moonwalking, not sure.

Ahh, of course. We probably missed out on a lot of cool stuff in the GK games because Edgeworth was too busy having his head up in his ass and knocking chess pieces over.

Quote:
I dunno, but I saw the outside of the cells. I wonder if I was a detainer or a detainee who escaped?

And the plot thickens. Good luck!

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Ahh, of course. We probably missed out on a lot of cool stuff in the GK games because Edgeworth was too busy having his head up in his ass and knocking chess pieces over.

Yeah... That's probably the truuUUuUuth why we missed out. For shame, Drunkworth, you scoundrel.

:edgeworth: I'm NOT drunk, I'm calculating my next move! *trips*

He won't rest until he's investigated every suspicious-looking nook and cranny.

"This imprint wasn't at the scene before!"
"Um... sir, that's from where you fell earlier."
"I know that, Detective! I'm just stating the truUUUuuUuth!"

Page 283 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby