Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 284 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Suddenly I'm seeing this in an entirely new light
Spoiler: AAI-2
ImageImage

(Why the hell are we discussing Drunkworth in two threads simultenaously? Does he really deserve all that attention?)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

*nods in agreement* New light indeed.

Love the imprint-thing. That's so Drunkworth.

And of course Drunkworth needs attention. Otherwise he'd be a sad drunk, getting an inferiority complex for the night.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

I dreamed I got my Apollo suit, but the pants and the vest were lightpink and the pants were sewn together with the shirt. Not a good look. Stickfigure is really bothered with this suit. I had another dream that I assumed I'd remember after waking up and going back to sleep in the middle of the night... I don't. Kristoph may have been involved (in the dream, not in me not remembering).

Happy Maria

Darn,for a second there,I thought Krissy-poo was mind controlling you to not remember that with his antenna unicorn hair. :kristoph:

Aaah, great. Now I know who I'll blame every time I forget my dreams.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Poor GM, having to deal with memory-erasing Kristoph and the supertroll who never gets your suit just right.

Well, I think I had a longer dream with AA stuff... but all I remember is being in detention and talking with Nick. I guess that last dream was about my daring escape that probably failed... unless this dream was actually a prequel.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Quote:
Poor GM, having to deal with memory-erasing Kristoph and the supertroll who never gets your suit just right.

:sadshoe:

Quote:
Well, I think I had a longer dream with AA stuff... but all I remember is being in detention and talking with Nick. I guess that last dream was about my daring escape that probably failed... unless this dream was actually a prequel.

Bummer. At least you can trust Nick to get you off the hook. (I once had a dream about escaping a prison and then being brought back to it, too... I was so sad that I was gonna miss out on new C-R posts.)

The Enigma

Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed I got my Apollo suit, but the pants and the vest were lightpink and the pants were sewn together with the shirt. Not a good look. Stickfigure is really bothered with this suit. I had another dream that I assumed I'd remember after waking up and going back to sleep in the middle of the night... I don't. Kristoph may have been involved (in the dream, not in me not remembering).

Ahhh! I bet Kristoph was responsible for that suit. What a troll. I hope you get it soon, Apollex. One day.

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:

Wow, seems everyone is having trouble remembering their dreams. If you need help with that escape, I gotchu fam. It involves Athena and grape juice.

Anyway, how is everybody doing?

Phoenix: I don't know how much more I can take of this...
Ryu: Cheer up, Phoenix. *pats his head* It'll get better.
Phoenix: No! I'm getting tired of being stuck to my great...another man! We have to look at the facts here. No sane person would ever be able to last in a situation like this for long without suffering the consequences.
Ryu: I thought we were sane enough.
Phoenix: Can we truly be classified as sane though?
Ryu: Y-You're right...oh my god. You're absolutely right. *thinks about it a little more* Well damn.

Then I had one of Mia getting on a bus, saying she had to go somewhere for a little while. Then she didn't come back.

Oddly enough, I thought about that one a lot today. It was more emotionally impactful than I thought... *tries not to cry* *cries anyway* what's happening to meeee
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Bramimond wrote:
Ahhh! I bet Kristoph was responsible for that suit. What a troll. I hope you get it soon, Apollex. One day.

Maybe it's just me, but "Apollex" sounds like a brand name. :D

Quote:
Wow, seems everyone is having trouble remembering their dreams. If you need help with that escape, I gotchu fam. It involves Athena and grape juice.

Distract Nick with the grape juice and get Athena to bust me out? Sweet!

Quote:

Surprisingly chipper for someone being accused of a crime.

Quote:
Ryu: I thought we were sane enough.
Ryu: Y-You're right...oh my god. You're absolutely right. *thinks about it a little more* Well damn.

I just took this bit out of context and had a good laugh. Hehehe.

Quote:
Then I had one of Mia getting on a bus, saying she had to go somewhere for a little while. Then she didn't come back.

:(
Who knew Redd White was a bus driver...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Happy Maria

Inga appeared in my dream today. He was basically filling the role of the guy from Olover Twist,and I was Oliver. :payne:

Now I don't like Inga as much....

I would discuss the details of my dream,but it's rather inappropriate.

Wow,look at that,my first post in this thread actually about my dream. Who would've thunk it?

Brami: Thanks. One day... :viola: Kristoph was like "but lightpink would go so well with my lightblue!"
I'm tired as I just woke up. Otherwise fine. How are you doing?
Quote:
Phoenix: Can we truly be classified as sane, though?

Truth of the year.
Oh, Mia. Awww. :sadshoe:

SC: Damn Inga.

--------
Apollo and Athena are having dinner. Apollo mentions that kind of mystery story where the killer kills with a large piece of meat and thencooks and eat it to destroy all evidence.
Athena: We should have a case like that sometime.
Apollo: Then how would we ever be able to prove the client's innocence?
Then I dreamed I wrote this dream down and in that version Athena answered "circumstantial evidence".

eMaya, Phoenix, Ah'lbi and Nahyuta are in Khura'in. In the beginning of the dream Maya sees an expensive, darkblue knitted dress she really really wants. Then they find themselves in an adventure. Traffic is also really slow in Khura'in because nowadays there are lots of camels there but they move very slowly. There are horses too, and someone laughed at the horses impatience in the traffic and said they were like "lol, what the hell".
When their adventure was over, Phoenix and Ah'lbi decided to take what was left of their pocketmoney and give to Maya as a "64 [whatever currency Khura'in has] tip" so she could buy the dress. She did and put it on. Nahyuta wasn't with them at that moment so when she came back Maya was excited to show him her purchase.
Maya: Can you see it!? *points at herself*
Nahyuta: *dryly* What, that you have a body?
Maya clarified what she meant and then Nahyuta smiled his little Nahyuta-smile and told her it looked good on her.

I was gonna write in the underrated characters-thread (although in the dream it was called "uneerappreciated characters"). Nahyuta, because "he's more chill that you may initially think". Then I looked at a picture with several characters from the various games (Ema had her own investigations game as well) and saw some I had forgotten (later I even dreamed I went to the C-R characters page and then realized they only existed in my previous dream and was disappointed). A group of three witches. GK2's rival quintet and GK1's rival duo/trio (like Lang/Shih-na and Courtney/Yumihiko in the actual games). A dark haired lady was the leader of the GK2's rival. It was her and four others, one may have been a young Klavi and if not he was susöiciously similar to him. In GK1 was some man and one or two following him around. One of them, who I realized I reqlly liked and was gonna mentio in the thread, was a monk. He had blonde hair, some big, lightyellow clothes and black sunglasses on his head. First time the player saw him he was eating ice cream because he had talked the other/s/ into letting him go buy one. He absolutely loved ice cream.

I dreamed about stepladders as well, in particular one that wasn't very sturdy.

Happy Maria

GfM,you are the first person in this forum besides myself to call me SC. I'm surprised that it took this long.

Also,who's eMaya? Is she a robot now?

[Whip the cream!]

Bramimond wrote:

Ha! Such a damn wannabe! Diego goes full-on supertroll with all those clown faces, Kristoph goes "mneh... light pink? Badly sewn? That will do."
Quote:

I'm fine! Hahah, how are you doing, sis?
Quote:

Bless his heart. <3 He's seen the light.
Quote:

Why, pray tell, did that make me snicker?
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but "Apollex" sounds like a brand name. :D

Yup. For washing powder.
Southern Corn wrote:
Olover Twist

Is that some kind of naughty version? Oh, lover! You're twisted!
Quote:
I would discuss the details of my dream,but it's rather inappropriate.

For once I actually don't want to know hahaha.
Going for Miles wrote:
eMaya

Tihi.
Quote:
There are horses too, and someone laughed at the horses impatience in the traffic and said they were like "lol, what the hell".

Hahaha! I love it.
Quote:
When their adventure was over, Phoenix and Ah'lbi decided to take what was left of their pocketmoney and give to Maya as a "64 [whatever currency Khura'in has] tip" so she could buy the dress. She did and put it on. Nahyuta wasn't with them at that moment so when she came back Maya was excited to show him her purchase.
Maya: Can you see it!? *points at herself*
Nahyuta: *dryly* What, that you have a body?
Maya clarified what she meant and then Nahyuta smiled his little Nahyuta-smile and told her it looked good on her.

Love it, love it, love it.
Quote:
susöiciously

Tihi.
Quote:
One of them, who I realized I reqlly liked and was gonna mentio in the thread, was a monk. He had blonde hair, some big, lightyellow clothes and black sunglasses on his head. First time the player saw him he was eating ice cream because he had talked the other/s/ into letting him go buy one. He absolutely loved ice cream.

I love that guy already.
Southern Corn wrote:
GfM,you are the first person in this forum besides myself to call me SC. I'm surprised that it took this long.

Have you ever been called Corn of the South?

Southern Corn wrote:
Also,who's eMaya? Is she a robot now?

Ach, I hate writing on my phone, typos like that always happen. Perhaps eMaya is an internetauction/store where people can buy cheap Apollex wristwatches.

Quote:
Ha! Such a damn wannabe! Diego goes full-on supertroll with all those clown faces, Kristoph goes "mneh... light pink? Badly sewn? That will do."

I had one dream where I got it and it was slightly too short in the legs as well, but I don't know if I ever mentioned it.

Quote:
Quote:
susöiciously

Tihi.

For heaven's sake.

Quote:
I love that guy already.

He was awesome.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Ach, I hate writing on my phone, typos like that always happen. Perhaps eMaya is an internetauction/store where people can buy cheap Apollex wristwatches.

Wristwatches! That's perfect. I thought washing powder, but wristwatches is even better. Do you make a lot of money from them?
Quote:
I had one dream where I got it and it was slightly too short in the legs as well, but I don't know if I ever mentioned it.

Let's hope to high heavens that it's wonderful, when you get it.

If I made wristwatches I would probably just end up keeping them all to myself. I love wristwatches.

Happy Maria

You would love to learn about Olover Twist :hotti:

Also,no,never been called Southern of the Corn or whatever. In fact,the origin of my username has nothing to do with the south or corn. It's a rather interesting tale.

Also,I think I've been to eMaya before. I remember when they released the famous iFly device.

Sheesh,it's rather fun being part of this thread :3 I'll miss this when I'll leave for work tomorrow (though there's a chance that I won't )!

Quote:
You would love to learn about Olover Twist :hotti:

I would...

Quote:
It's a rather interesting tale.

I'm all ears.

Quote:
Sheesh,it's rather fun being part of this thread :3

It is rather... ensnaring :edgey:

Happy Maria

Spoiler: Dont worry its sfw but you never know
You ever watch Mr.Bean in Room 426, the one where he goes to Queen's Hotel? And you know the ending where he kinda gets locked out of his room naked? It's similar to that,except with an Oliver Twist style narrative to it,me as Mr.Bean (though I don't think I was completely naked), and Inga as the villain. Also toss Rayfa laughing at me in there and cuddling her teddy bear and that's Olover Twist in the nutshell.

I know,impressive.

I bet it would be great as a musical.

Happy Maria

Coming soon to your nearby theatre,Olover Twist! Witness this classic reselling of Oliver Twist,the classic children story with a bit of a....twist! Your kids will surely want to see this!

Rated R.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
If I made wristwatches I would probably just end up keeping them all to myself. I love wristwatches.

Haha, well, fair enough.
Southern Corn wrote:
Also,no,never been called Southern of the Corn or whatever. In fact,the origin of my username has nothing to do with the south or corn. It's a rather interesting tale.

Corn of the South! It was a joke, referring to the SC-thing, but I'm going to start calling you that now.
Southern Corn wrote:
Coming soon to your nearby theatre,Olover Twist! Witness this classic reselling of Oliver Twist,the classic children story with a bit of a....twist! Your kids will surely want to see this!

Rated R.

Hahaha! I'm glad I won't have any children because I'd probably obey their orders and be like "yeah yeah, some aunt our uncle can go there with you, see Olover twist, bet it will be fun, now let me read/paint/chill/take a bath/browsing the web in peace.

And yes. This thread is captivating.

Quote:
Hahaha! I'm glad I won't have any children because I'd probably obey their orders and be like "yeah yeah, some aunt our uncle can go there with you, see Olover twist, bet it will be fun, now let me read/paint/chill/take a bath/browsing the web in peace.

Why do I have the feeling you're planning to dump them on me? (And yes, I will take your hypothetical children to see Olover Twist)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Why do I have the feeling you're planning to dump them on me? (And yes, I will take your hypothetical children to see Olover Twist)

You got me... >;D But that's good! Then we're all good!

Part 3 of Rubia's Prison Escapade. Nick went off to investigate the prison. Not sure if he was looking for suspects or a way to get me out. He ended up shouting at some inmates for plotting to frame me for some murder. Also, Apollo was there for an instant, but he vanished without a trace. It would be spooky to think about, but I got the impression he just teleported to the wrong place.

Quote:
Also, Apollo was there for an instant, but he vanished without a trace. It would be spooky to think about, but I got the impression he just teleported to the wrong place.

Most likely. "Oops, prison. I'm out."

[Whip the cream!]

It's always better to be prison-free. That's my rule.

Going for Miles wrote:
Perhaps eMaya is an internetauction/store where people can buy cheap Apollex wristwatches.

Whoa...

Southern Corn wrote:
Also,I think I've been to eMaya before. I remember when they released the famous iFly device.

What? What is this device? Have I been living under a rock!?

...Well, I have been in prison lately.

Quote:
Sheesh,it's rather fun being part of this thread :3 I'll miss this when I'll leave for work tomorrow (though there's a chance that I won't )!

Stop by anytime. This thread gives free laughs and good will for everyone.

And free shots.

And free philosophical life lessons from the Altimomates. :b33r:

We qualify, right?

Yes! We sure do :b33r:

[Whip the cream!]

Yessie! :b33r:

The Enigma

...I lost my reply...sigh...

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

*carries* ...but I suspect I'll have to hand you over to someone stronger soon. :sadshoe:

The Enigma

...Are you implying that I'm heavy? X'D

The dog looks so sad. I wonder what was the story behind that photo.

It's okay, Brami. We all have those times when we want to reply but can't. It's the thought and the cute animal pictures that matter.

Happy Maria

Yay no work today!
@GfM No thanks,I don't drink. Of course,considering that that is the 'shot' you're referring to? *cocks gun*
Anyway,I had a strange dream. My father was Hutch from DGS with a slightly uneven moustache. He owned an old bookstore. However,he sadly sold the store to some people.We were leaving when I dropped my colour pencils,as there was a hole in my pouch,and I had to pick them up. But i didnt pick all of them,and had to leave some behind. Then some Goat Simulator shenanigans ensued,until...er...right! The dream ended with Elise Deauxnim being murdered on the rooftop of a shopping mall. Weird. :think-pw:

I also remember there being dry leaves outside the bookstore. It was very nice. And when I was stomping on them,I saw my real parents on a walk. I think I'm supposed to be fourteen in this dream or something. :ron:

Last edited by Southern Corn on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Quote:
The dream ended with Elise Deauxnim being murdered on the rooftop of a shopping mall. Weird.

D: Noooo, Aunt Elise! First Mia leaves on a bus forever and now this! How could this have happened!?

Poor Brami :sadshoe: *carries to lakehouse*
Speaking of which, I dreamed I had a lot in The Sims 2 that other people could play on as well in realtime. So me, Rubia and Bramimond played on it from time to time. It had a pool. One sim drowned in it but it wasn't one of ours. I just saw a tombstone in the pool and didn't dare to chech what sim it belonged to, so I had WG do it for me xD

Iris, being a stand-up comedian: Dahlia is such a kroach... a cockroach!

I was in some town with, first I think it was WG, then somewhere along the road it was Athena. During all of this, I, to nobody's surprise, was wearing an Apollo suit. Although this was an actual, tailored suit rather than a cosplaycostume. I had very shiny black shoes as well.
Anyhow, there had been some AA event earlier that day, so I wasn't that surprised when me and my company, sitting on some large statue, saw an Edgeworth come running in the night. He looked like the Edgeworth in the liveaction movie. We shouted "Woooo!" to him and he smiled. I wondered if he saw my suit and assumed I'd been at the event too, which I hadn't, but on the other hand I was wearing a large sweater over the shirt and vest at that moment.
And me and Athena ended up in some building, and many things happened... which I can't remember... -.-

Happy Maria

Good god,Miles... I wish you could elaborate on that last bit. I'm strangely intrigued. I'm surprised you don't remember.

Also,yeah,Rubia,I think someone's trying to kill the Feys in our dreams.

Maybe it's Kristoph with his mind controlling shenanigans. For both of these things. :pft:
Page 284 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby