Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 36 of 39[ 1554 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Re: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?βTopic%20Title

Never knew about actually have Asperger's until a few years after I had graduated from school. Honestly, Mechanic, it sounds like your school is just one that is filled with idiots who don't know the difference between actual mental retardation or what, exactly, Autism is. It's definitely difficult to narrow it down, because it is so vast (and it has a ton of spectrums, too), but being autistic does not mean one is stupid.

Just means your brain works differently and you may not 'get' certain things as easily as others. Like, I have huge issues with social subtleties. I have difficulty figuring out what people mean with what, which is why I hate it when they aren't clear-cut and exact. Preferably do not sugarcoat words. It just annoys me. Brutal honesty. Hurts, but it makes it easier to avoid misunderstandings.

Have to say, I am not one that really goes for homeschooling - while you are taught things school subjects do, you will sort of lack the whole aspect of dealing with strangers in your surrounding and interacting with them. At least, that's an issue I see with homeschooling in general. But if it works for you, and it definitely sounds better than the school you were at before, that's great. By the way, did your mom or anyone ever yell at the school for their obviously-discriminatory behavior towards you?

C-A

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

I'm going really well at school and I have a few good friends with the likes of Autism and Asperger's and we actually get on really well. But lately I've been told that I have the traits of people with those conditions so I might get a mental assessment and all that. It's all because I'm different. Not that it's a bad thing, but I've noticed for a long time that I'm not like everyone else.

Also, why do some people have to pick on someone just because they have a mental disorder? They should actually be supportive and try to help, not harm them!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

CatMuto wrote:
Never knew about actually have Asperger's until a few years after I had graduated from school. Honestly, Mechanic, it sounds like your school is just one that is filled with idiots who don't know the difference between actual mental retardation or what, exactly, Autism is. It's definitely difficult to narrow it down, because it is so vast (and it has a ton of spectrums, too), but being autistic does not mean one is stupid.

Just means your brain works differently and you may not 'get' certain things as easily as others. Like, I have huge issues with social subtleties. I have difficulty figuring out what people mean with what, which is why I hate it when they aren't clear-cut and exact. Preferably do not sugarcoat words. It just annoys me. Brutal honesty. Hurts, but it makes it easier to avoid misunderstandings.

Have to say, I am not one that really goes for homeschooling - while you are taught things school subjects do, you will sort of lack the whole aspect of dealing with strangers in your surrounding and interacting with them. At least, that's an issue I see with homeschooling in general. But if it works for you, and it definitely sounds better than the school you were at before, that's great. By the way, did your mom or anyone ever yell at the school for their obviously-discriminatory behavior towards you?

C-A

This kinda explains why I'm really shy around people. My mom told the school a couple times about it but they didn't care. This was the same school that thought rain would hurt kids and that snow was the worst thing ever. They seriously thought kids could get hurt from rain. This all happened in 5th grade.

The Mechanic wrote:
This was the same school that thought rain would hurt kids and that snow was the worst thing ever. They seriously thought kids could get hurt from rain. This all happened in 5th grade.

OmG. Idiots. Just because the saying is that girls are made of "sugar and spice" does not mean we actually melt when get wet. Urgh, how such people manage to not get killed by natural selection before their fifth birthady is beyond me... I mean, if it was ACID rain, it would make sense. But regular rain? And how is snow supposed to be worse? It's lighter than rain. Oh, right. It's colder. :ron:

C-A

The Mechanic wrote:
This was the same school that thought rain would hurt kids and that snow was the worst thing ever. They seriously thought kids could get hurt from rain.

Spoiler: They seriously thought
"RAIN HURTS KIDS AND SNOW IS THE WORST THING EVER"

Spoiler: They seriously flippin' thought

Spoiler: Saving Space
STOP THE CLOCK THAT IS VERY WRONG! RAIN WILL NOR HURT ANYONE AND SNOW IS SO BLOODY AWESOME AND FUN WHY DO THEY BELIEVE THE STUPID NONSENSE SAYING THAT IT HAS TO BE HOT AND SUNNY AND 40oC (100oF for you Americans) JUST FOR IT TO BE A GOOD DAY!!! NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE JUNIPER WOODS!!! REMEMBER HOW PHOENIX WRIGHT HAS ONLY THE ADJECTIVES "HOT" AND "OPPRESIVE" FOR HOT WEATHER!! BRING ON THE COLD! GIVE ME RAIN AND SNOW ANY DAY!!! COLD WEATHER IS AMAZING!!! I RIDE MY BIKE IN IT!!! THE ONLY THING I HATE ABOUT THE RAIN IS THE WIND BECAUSE IT PUSHES ME AROUND AND UPSETS PEOPLE AND ANIMALS!!! ALSO, WITHOUT RAIN, THERE WOULD BE NOTHING GROWING AND THERE WOULD BE JUST DRY, DEATHLY DESERTS EVERYWHERE AND ALSO SOME PEOPLE LIKE COLD TEMPERATURES WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH THAT??? NOW LET'S GET OURSELVES ANOTHER PUSHBACK TO PUSH BACK THAT STUPID SCHOOL ANOTHER 1000 STEPS!!!!!

And not ALL girls are made of sugar and spice. I know a girl who actually behaves more like a boy. Also, just because snow is colder than rain doesn't mean it's worse. It's only more fun. Stupid killjoys, always thinking that everyone has to be like Snow White or Juniper Woods!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

Last edited by Student678 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Student678 wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
This was the same school that thought rain would hurt kids and that snow was the worst thing ever. They seriously thought kids could get hurt from rain.

STOP THE CLOCK THAT IS VERY WRONG! RAIN WILL NOR HURT ANYONE AND SNOW IS SO BLOODY AWESOME AND FUN WHY DO THEY BELIEVE THE STUPID NONSENSE SAYING THAT IT HAS TO BE HOT AND SUNNY AND 40oC (100oF for you Americans) JUST FOR IT TO BE A GOOD DAY!!! NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE JUNIPER WOODS!!! REMEMBER HOW PHOENIX WRIGHT HAS ONLY THE ADJECTIVES "HOT" AND "OPPRESIVE" FOR HOT WEATHER!! BRING ON THE COLD! GIVE ME RAIN AND SNOW ANY DAY!!! COLD WEATHER IS AMAZING!!! I RIDE MY BIKE IN IT!!! THE ONLY THING I HATE ABOUT THE RAIN IS THE WIND BECAUSE IT PUSHES ME AROUND AND UPSETS PEOPLE AND ANIMALS!!! ALSO, WITHOUT RAIN, THERE WOULD BE NOTHING GROWING AND THERE WOULD BE JUST DRY, DEATHLY DESERTS EVERYWHERE AND ALSO SOME PEOPLE LIKE COLD TEMPERATURES WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH THAT??? NOW LET'S GET OURSELVES ANOTHER PUSHBACK TO PUSH BACK THAT STUPID SCHOOL ANOTHER 1000 STEPS!!!!!

And not ALL girls are made of sugar and spice. I know a girl who actually behaves more like a boy. Also, just because snow is colder than rain doesn't mean it's worse. It's only more fun. Stupid killjoys, always thinking that everyone has to be like Snow White or Juniper Woods!

Woah man watch out for the size of your text and color too.

The Mechanic wrote:
Student678 wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

Spoiler: Saving Space

Woah man watch out for the size of your text and color too.

That was inspired by something Southern Corn put here

Last edited by Student678 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Procrastinator

Student678 wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

I could not read that lol

The cape is self-fluttering

Depending on how much you get, yes, it is possible to get hurt by rain. Flooding is no joke.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Gettin' Old!

Jean Descole wrote:
Depending on how much you get, yes, it is possible to get hurt by rain. Flooding is no joke.

Hypothermia too
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Can we all stop being idiots and know that REGULAR rain - or even cloudbursts worth 5 minutes of slightly stronger rain - do not actually kill people by being hit by it? :ron:

C-A

You know, some days ago I saw a bunch of friends being caught in the rain. Suddenly they were sucked into this otherwordly portal and their bodies were immediately disintegrated in a flash of light.

Happy Maria

I'm,um,glad to have inspired you,but,uh,if you're going to use large text,then don't,er,write a whole paragraph in it. It,urp,unnecessarily elongates the whole page,and that,ulp,really isn't fun to scroll through.

Happy Maria

dangerousoffender wrote:
You know, some days ago I saw a bunch of friends being caught in the rain. Suddenly they were sucked into this otherwordly portal and their bodies were immediately disintegrated in a flash of light.

Hate it when that happens. :payne:

Pierre wrote:
Jean Descole wrote:

Hypothermia too

Only if you're not wearing the right clothing e.g. A rain jacket or warm clothes.
Flooding is a natural disaster!

The only reason why those things would ever cause harm is if they were in extremes! For example, being in the cold too long in the nude or falling into freezing water or rain to the point where it's flooding. That's when it starts causing harm and being the worst thing ever.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

If we really want to go there, sunlight can be bad in large amounts as well. Skin cancer or heat stroke is no joke. So the lesson learned here is to just never leave your house. Outside is a very dangerous place and any exposure to it has a chance to kill you. :/
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Happy Maria

Also close all the windows and door. Fresh air? Pfft. Who needs that?

The cape is self-fluttering

CatMuto wrote:
Can we all stop being idiots and know that REGULAR rain - or even cloudbursts worth 5 minutes of slightly stronger rain - do not actually kill people by being hit by it? :ron:

C-A

I'm pretty sure we are all in agreement about regular rain where there are no extremes.

However, the original post gave no details about the event. For all you know, it may have had nothing to do with "regular" rain.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Happy Maria

I just hate having cold. The aftermath of it is unbearable.

Jean Descole wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I'm pretty sure we are all in agreement about regular rain where there are no extremes.

However, the original post gave no details about the event. For all you know, it may have had nothing to do with "regular" rain.

I meant to say "Regular Rain" Honestly the school I went thought anything could kill you. (Well technically you can die from anything.)

Happy Maria

I heard that when your immunity system breaks down,even a sneeze can kill you. Spooky,huh?

The Mechanic wrote:
I meant to say "Regular Rain" Honestly the school I went thought anything could kill you. (Well technically you can die from anything.)

Well...
I climbed up a huge rope climb... and didn't die.
I braved 40oC heat... and didn't die.
I fell off my bike when I was only 7 or 8 and badly grazed my knee... and didn't die.
I did every risky activity that Juniper Woods would not do (that does not involve taking drugs or anything stupid, just stuff like rock climbing, crossing busy roads, riding my bike to school, etc)... and didn't die.

*takes a step back* Uh-oh. Looks like the school is deliberately trying to make everyone exactly like her. Someone needs to do something about this!

I'm tired of being what you want me to be,
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface,
Don't know what you expected of me,
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes... etc.

Alexander James

Student678 wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

Spoiler: I'm SPOILER'IN THIS, THIS IS TOO MUCH

Jeez, the moderators of this forum really should try actually "moderating" the forums. I mean, look at that big chunk of blue text. :udgey: No offense intended lol

But I wish I get to feel snowy days. It doesn't snow in here :larry:
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.

AJtheprogrammer wrote:
But I wish I get to feel snowy days. It doesn't snow in here :larry:

Same here. I've never seen real snow and it's so sad! :sob: :nixiesob: :zap: :scratch:

Happy Maria

Me neither. There's an artificial snow play field,but where's the fun in that?

Southern Corn wrote:
Me neither. There's an artificial snow play field,but where's the fun in that?

Same here. I went to a snow festival in the middle of winter this year and played in a "Powder Pit." First time I got to play in snow, but not actual snow.

Ace Procrastinator

It's terrible when it snows in NY. Either it doesn't snow enough and you don't miss school or it snows a lot, and you have to shovel your way to the shed to get the snow blower out to clear up your driveway, only to find out that your bloody car won't start.

I don't know how the Russians and Canadians do it

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
It's terrible when it snows in NY. Either it doesn't snow enough and you don't miss school or it snows a lot, and you have to shovel your way to the shed to get the snow blower out to clear up your driveway, only to find out that your bloody car won't start.

I don't know how the Russians and Canadians do it

Probably because they're more used to it because they probably get it a lot more. Where I live it only gets cold, but doesn't actually snow. The best we get is frost. And now it's getting hotter, I'm bussing it a lot more often and flies are appearing more often. You're lucky. Winter is coming for you lot. While down here in the Southern Hemisphere we're heading for another, sweltering, hot summer! Urgh!

Well Tasmania and New Zealand are lucky! They pretty much miss out on summer! Or at least the worst of it...

In Justice We Trust

AJtheprogrammer wrote:
Jeez, the moderators of this forum really should try actually "moderating" the forums. I mean, look at that big chunk of blue text. :udgey: No offense intended lol

It would be nice if more people bothered to report problematic posts rather than just publicly complain about the staff not doing anything.

Relax, no offense taken. I actually saw that post a few days ago, but was on the fence with regards to doing anything about it. No one had reported it and it didn't appear to be breaking any rules, so I let it go. For future reference, don't be afraid to report something like that. We don't punish people for mistakenly reporting something that isn't against the rules--not to mention a report can help us reach a decision if we're on the fence about something that's in that annoying grey area.
I'll always love you, Max.

General Luigi wrote:
AJtheprogrammer wrote:

It would be nice if more people bothered to report problematic posts rather than just publicly complain about the staff not doing anything.

Relax, no offense taken. I actually saw that post a few days ago, but was on the fence with regards to doing anything about it. No one had reported it and it didn't appear to be breaking any rules, so I let it go. For future reference, don't be afraid to report something like that. We don't punish people for mistakenly reporting something that isn't against the rules--not to mention a report can help us reach a decision if we're on the fence about something that's in that annoying grey area.

*sigh* I'm going to go and spoiler that OP. So should everyone else.

I've spoilered all mine. Everyone else should do the same for theirs.

Sorry for all the debacle I've caused.

Happy Maria

Lol,I can't believe my little post caused this mess. Sorry for semi starting this.

Southern Corn wrote:
Lol,I can't believe my little post caused this mess. Sorry for semi starting this.

I forgive you. Oh well, it seemed like a great idea at the time. Next time I'll be sure to put it in a spoiler. :apollo:

I am really tired of discussing certain issues with people, just to see them appealing to "freedom" all the time. They use this word so much. They don't even try to justify their views, they just say "freedom".

Freedom is everything. Guns are freedom. Drugs are freedom. Destroying yourself is freedom. People have fetishized the word "freedom", and this concept of freedom enslaves many. Freedom is actually not an end. It isn't a thing in itself, it is a thing that allows somebody to get to other things. So people worship freedom, which is literally nothing. It can be literally anything, it justifies anything. It is the biggest cop out there is. "I'm going to do X". "Why?". "Because I want to, because I can. Freedom". You don't need a reason, you don't need an argument, you don't need rationality.

When people post NSFW content without using a tag, spoiler, etc. so that people don't end up accidently stumbling upon it, namely Ticcy's Randomness...

Now I'm going to get into trouble... Uuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhh!!!!! Whyyyyyyyyy?

I WISH TICCY PUT ALL THOSE MA15+ PICTURES INTO SPOILERS OR TAGGED THEM OR WHATEVER!!! NOW I'M GOING TO EXPLODE BECAUSE OF ALL THIS CRAP!!! :zap: :zap: :zap: :spload: :toaster: :spload:

I dislike how people treat the subject of sexuality as taboo.Like you say something about it and people are WTF. There are moments when we shouldnt talk about these things but cmon we are in 21st century.

IAmTheWalrus wrote:
I dislike how people treat the subject of sexuality as taboo.Like you say something about it and people are WTF. There are moments when we shouldnt talk about these things but cmon we are in 21st century.

That is a real sensitive topic that's probably only for mature enough people and then some immature people mess it up, leading to some people treating it as taboo because the immature people turned it into a bedlam.

IAmTheWalrus wrote:

I get what you mean. But can I just say that a person's sexuality is absolutely unimportant to know? I mean, unless I am planning to get intimate with someone, they really have no business to know my sexuality.

C-A

You know what grinds my gears? Monarchy. I know it basically doesn't exist anymore, but some few, rare people out there support it and that pisses me off. It pisses me off so much I don't even know where to begin with. I'm annoyed right now, just because I am thinking about it.

Nobody should be a king, queen, prince, etc. Who these people think they are? The worst of it all, though, is that there are people who support it. How can you be so submissive and give so much power to someone else? It is so weak. IMO, the moment you recognize someone as your "king" or "queen", is the moment you admit you are their bitch, and that they are better than you. How can you support that?

If someone tells me they support monarchy, they are telling me they support a world where I am forced to accept some authoritarian guy/woman as absolute ruler, keep my mouth shut about them, and do whatever they want. This is the biggest insult ever to me. I still don't understand how someone can support it. Are you a masochist?

dangerousoffender wrote:
You know what grinds my gears? Monarchy. I know it basically doesn't exist anymore, but some few, rare people out there support it and that pisses me off. It pisses me off so much I don't even know where to begin with. I'm annoyed right now, just because I am thinking about it.

Nobody should be a king, queen, prince, etc. Who these people think they are? The worst of it all, though, is that there are people who support it. How can you be so submissive and give so much power to someone else? It is so weak. IMO, the moment you recognize someone as your "king" or "queen", is the moment you admit you are their bitch, and that they are better than you. How can you support that?

If someone tells me they support monarchy, they are telling me they support a world where I am forced to accept some authoritarian guy/woman as absolute ruler, keep my mouth shut about them, and do whatever they want. This is the biggest insult ever to me. I still don't understand how someone can support it. Are you a masochist?

Agreed. That is a really good reason to hate monarchy. Although it's probably good to have a responsible person who can lead a group and guide them. Being a leader shouldn't be about bossing people around, it should be about helping the group off it's butt and back onto their feet. It should be about guiding rather than controlling. One instance I really hated was how after Jesus' birth, King Herod ordered soldiers to go to Bethlehem and kill all boys under the age of two. I read about how "even the hardened soldiers must have hated doing it" and I really wondered why the soldiers didn't just gang up and murder the king. There was a whole army with weapons and armour and Herod was just one man and all he had to fight with was his clothes. Sure, some of the soldiers may be killed in the fight by Herod or his bodyguards but Herod would not have been able to stand a chance!

Also, I hate damsels in distress! They can't do anything for themselves. What really did they end up doing except sitting in a cage or dungeon crying out for help. If I were they I would have grabbed the spinning wheel they made me set to work on, dismantle it and use the parts as weapons and try as hard as hell to get the heck out of there! The only problem for me would be finding my way back home once I've taken over the whatever it is that those monsters were trying to imprison me inside.

Page 36 of 39 [ 1554 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices