Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 287 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Strange dream tonight. I was flying through the air,until a cat jumped on me,and then I came flying down. When I came to,I was under arrest for falling on someone. Guess who it was?

No.

:larry:

[Whip the cream!]

GfM: Y... yeah, you have a good point. xD

Northern Corn: Aw, don't be sad. I was just waiting for you to finish your story, without interrupting.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Dang, something's wrong with my notifications. I'm not getting them...

Going for Miles wrote:
Bramimond wrote:

That picture made me think of this http://nicogame.info/watch/sm21957404 Thinking about it, that video feels like a pretty good description of this thread.

Thanks for the headcanon. :justice:

Nico Douga videos are just designed that way with the comments scrolling by. They don't have comment chains/threads on the site since all the comments are posted in time with the video. Some may find it annoying, but others who love the comments the uploader or other viewers throw in while they're watching can add to the experience. It can get really crowded and a mess on viral videos, though, and the oldest comments disappear after some time if things get too crowded.

Bramimond wrote:
...Anyway, I had a dream that DGS2 got a new trailer. It felt so real and when I woke up I thought it was actually in Court Docket. I was thoroughly disappointed to see that there hadn't been an update since it was announced :sadshoe:

It's okay. It'll come true eventually.

Bramimond wrote:
Sherlock: I trolled myself unintentionally again; life is unfair

Why is Sherlock Holmes so relatable?

Southern Corn wrote:
Strange dream tonight. I was flying through the air,until a cat jumped on me,and then I came flying down. When I came to,I was under arrest for falling on someone. Guess who it was?

Obviously Ka-Shi-Nou from AAI,I dunno what you were thinking though you dumbo.

I was worried about getting a lawyer when Athena came in! I asked her,"Will you defend me?"

And then she punched me in the face and I woke up. Rude.

Bad SC2. He's behind everything.

Going for Miles wrote:
Daryan has a C-R account. His username is IxomWrightLawn.

Hot darn. Now I await for someone to come along with that username. :will:

Quote:
In 6-5 you can ask about somebody's married life because "inquiring minds want to know". Don't worry, Polly, your inquiring mind will get all information on that matter in the song "Accerata A".

*dramatic music plays*

Going for Miles wrote:
When we were stuck we had to hide from someone, and my character, who was just sixteen years old, was crying, and upon looking around saw everyone else was, too (and I was impressed we were all so good at faking it)." Simon" had a tear rolling down his face. Later, when things seemed to be going well, my character wanted to hug Simon but didn't because Simon didn't feel like someone you just up and hugged.

Yes, he is. But why was everyone fake-crying? That's rude if someone was crying for real.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:
Only one thing to do to avoid that. Troll oneself intentionally. :edgey-think: The Diego way.

The Diego way or the highway.

Why not both? :godot: Booorn to be wiiiiild

I had a pretty long dream again, but I don't remember much from it aside from a scene where I was playing an interactive scavenger hunt with Dad Phoenix. We were in a candy store, but the place was closed and dimly lit by the moonlight, as if we were exploring a haunted place. Nonetheless, we were both pretty chipper and I was very happy to be surrounded by candy.

We were supposed to follow a list of instructions that were posted on the wall behind the counter. It said we had to find items in the store and collect them to create some "magical" treats. So we looked around. At one point while examining something(?), I had the option to call Phoenix "Daddy" and bounce around like how Trucy does. I went with it. He was startled at first, but laughed it off, giving me a pat on the head.

Later, while we were checking a shelf full of what seemed to be Lifesavers candies, I commented on how delectable they looked. He told me not to open them since they weren't what we were looking for. I was so disappointed. "If it were Larry here, he'd let me." "Good thing he's not here, then."

I don't remember anything else from the dream, but I think we completed the hunt and left. Let's just say we got permission to steal from a candy store, so we weren't charged with anything.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The video game boy; the one who wins

Rubia: Ah, I see. As for myself, the fact that I don't understand shit of what the strings of text were saying probably added to the confusing effect :sahwit:

Hot Dar(ya)n! :will:

We were fakecrying because it was a roleplay. We were acting.

Ahaha, that "daddy" thing sounded so cute, from both of you :3
Damnit, Phoenix. Uncle Laaaarry would let me!

--------------
Edgeworth: "My dog just died. It was Pess."
On another note, Edgeworth has two golden rings with rubies on his left pointer finger.

Another dream that was AA-unrelated until stickfigure decided to be nice to me and have a guy say he'll eventually become Phoenix grandfather. And a girl said she'll be his great-great-aunt. (Although she was the man's daughter, but details). The future great-great-aunt had two sisters. One of them was a kid that had a hairdo and hair colour kinda similar to Pearl. She was called Umm. For the most part of the dream she stood on a beach with a rifle, really concentrated. She loved shooting. She got her name because if you talked to her you'd always get the answer "umm". Sometimes alternated with a "dunno". On very special occasions something more eloquent. (Yeah,I just had to mention Umm a little further because Umm was awesome)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

There was this note on a billboard in my building, the note said Diego *something*. I don't know why I feel the need to say that here, but I'm a tad worried.

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Why not both? :godot: Booorn to be wiiiiild

Yeah, YOLO and all that.
Quote:
I had a pretty long dream again, but I don't remember much from it aside from a scene where I was playing an interactive scavenger hunt with Dad Phoenix. We were in a candy store, but the place was closed and dimly lit by the moonlight, as if we were exploring a haunted place. Nonetheless, we were both pretty chipper and I was very happy to be surrounded by candy.

Sounds awesome, though, the combination of candy and an eerie atmosphere. And Dad Phoenix of course.
Quote:
At one point while examining something(?), I had the option to call Phoenix "Daddy" and bounce around like how Trucy does. I went with it. He was startled at first, but laughed it off, giving me a pat on the head.

x3
Going for Miles wrote:

I laughed a little. :sadshoe: I swear, I don't think it was amusing at all, it was saaaaaaaaad. The "It was Pess"-part took me a bit off guard. Like, yeah, clarify, rub it in: "It was Pess".
Quote:
One of them was a kid that had a hairdo and hair colour kinda similar to Pearl. She was called Umm. For the most part of the dream she stood on a beach with a rifle, really concentrated. She loved shooting. She got her name because if you talked to her you'd always get the answer "umm". Sometimes alternated with a "dunno". On very special occasions something more eloquent. (Yeah,I just had to mention Umm a little further because Umm was awesome)

Aaaah, I love Umm. I'm a fan. :edgey:

Happy Maria

Rubes (you don't mind if I call you that do you?) wrote:

Meowr~ Come now! Do you wish to blame everything on me? If so,present your proof :shoe:

WG: Keep your ears open for eery noises echoing between the walls at night. Trololololo...
Haha, that statement came after a barely noticeable pause as well.
Yes. Umm rocks :D

Tried to sleep my fever away and got this:
"Edgeworth's Objection music is playing, Franziska should step in and help him out, her Objection music starting as well. I think it would make Edgeworth happy."

Edgeworth called his fellow prosecutors to tell them about a case they were all gonna work on together. It was a bird he'd found hurt and decided it needed amends... in court. The others were a little confused and like "we're really gonna go to court for this bird?"
Edgeworth: "Ye-ah."
(Thinking of it now, I doubt Simon would have any objections to that case)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
WG: Keep your ears open for eery noises echoing between the walls at night. Trololololo...

Yes, *nervous laugh*, I do believe I'll have to do so! I was pretty surprised to see the name Diego there...
Quote:
Haha, that statement came after a barely noticeable pause as well.

Hahaha oh aw. It reminds me a bit about the thing dad said about the blue penguins...

(For context: Our dad had been to New Zealand a couple of years ago and he had been really excited to see blue penguins. When he was home again and we visited he showed pictures and talked about the cool and cute animals he'd seen, where the penguins had been his favourite. He said: "First we only saw a dead one..." Small pause. "...it was in a cave", and he had this small little voice going on. But he saw live ones as well, later on, I feel the need to add!)
Quote:
Yes. Umm rocks :D

Umm! :D
Quote:

Aww, get well soon! I'm feeling slightly off as well, but not as bad. Hope the fever drags itself back to hell where it belongs soon.
Quote:
"Edgeworth's Objection music is playing, Franziska should step in and help him out, her Objection music starting as well. I think it would make Edgeworth happy."

Aww!
Quote:
Edgeworth called his fellow prosecutors to tell them about a case they were all gonna work on together. It was a bird he'd found hurt and decided it needed amends... in court. The others were a little confused and like "we're really gonna go to court for this bird?"

Haha, that's just sweet. Simon would certainly have no objections! x3

Oh, and keep your window shut.

Thankyoou. I'm colder than Hazakura village, my chest hurts, my throat hurts, my head hurts... Feel sorry for me pleeeeease! (Just had to whine a little now that I got the chance, since I live by myself it means I also have to suffer alone in these cases)

M-hm! :3 Two sweet Edgeworth dreams makes it hard to be in a bad mood.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh, and keep your window shut.

Oh heck yes!! :beef:
Quote:
Thankyoou. I'm colder than Hazakura village, my chest hurts, my throat hurts, my head hurts... Feel sorry for me pleeeeease! (Just had to whine a little now that I got the chance, since I live by myself it means I also have to suffer alone in these cases)

Feeling sorry for yoooouuuu! The struggle is real, felt the same some month ago! Here, have sympathy and empathy en masse!
Quote:
M-hm! :3 Two sweet Edgeworth dreams makes it hard to be in a bad mood.

x3

I need to go soon, but I'm dropping by to say hi and recount a dreamlet before I forget.

Phoenix: "The job of a lawyer is to complain."
Me: "About... what?"
"Just complain."
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Well, sorta...

Happy Maria

Just wait till the media gets a hold of that statement.

White room:
Apollo: Do you have a stapler?
Aura, in the other end of the room: No, what for?
Apollo: My file folder. (Your file folder? Last time it was Phoenix' ugly file folder, thank you very much.)
Aura, walking over to Apollo: The table is all hacked up. (Gee, boy, looks like someone has been violently trying to get that booklet out of the file folder.)
Apollo spits on the file folder.
Aura (casually): By Eltimore, you're disgusting.
Apollo: How else am I gonna get it soaked?
True. By wetting the paper, thus making it crumble, he can probably get it away from the file folder to reach what's underneath it.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
(Your file folder? Last time it was Phoenix' ugly file folder, thank you very much.)

Haha, this cracked me up a little.
Quote:

Haha, I love you Aura.
Quote:
True. By wetting the paper, thus making it crumble, he can probably get it away from the file folder to reach what's underneath it.
[/quote]
Huh. Your subconscious is a clever one.

Lol. That's what you get for leaving your ugly stuff at shady places, Phoenix.
Apollo gotta have his plans, after all :apollo:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

That, also, made me snicker a bit.
Quote:

Yeah! Laaaaaaadjick!
Southern Corn wrote:

No.

Welp, time to catch up on replies.

Going for Miles wrote:

;_; And this is the first thing that catches my eye? Whyyy...

Quote:
On another note, Edgeworth has two golden rings with rubies on his left pointer finger.

But dang. Every time I see "rubies" I misread it as "Rubia" and then the image becomes strange.

Quote:
For the most part of the dream she stood on a beach with a rifle, really concentrated. She loved shooting.

Feisty. I hope she's careful so she doesn't accidentally hit any marine life.

Quote:
She got her name because if you talked to her you'd always get the answer "umm". Sometimes alternated with a "dunno". On very special occasions something more eloquent.

"Mehbeh" is a good one.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
There was this note on a billboard in my building, the note said Diego *something*. I don't know why I feel the need to say that here, but I'm a tad worried.

"Diego was here"

Sure, Southern Corn wrote:
Rubes (you don't mind if I call you that do you?) wrote:

Meowr~ Come now! Do you wish to blame everything on me? If so,present your proof :shoe:

It was you who dropped on SC in the beginning, I know it.

Going for Miles wrote:

Get well soon.
The two themes interlay, transpose, and then merge into harmony... like their rivalry.

Quote:

And thus Taka was discovered and named.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
He said: "First we only saw a dead one..." Small pause. "...it was in a cave", and he had this small little voice going on. But he saw live ones as well, later on, I feel the need to add!)

Poor penguin. It may have died as it lived, challenging the great unknown.

Going for Miles wrote:
White room:
Apollo: Do you have a stapler?
Aura, in the other end of the room: No, what for?
Apollo: My file folder. (Your file folder? Last time it was Phoenix' ugly file folder, thank you very much.)

It's his now apparently.

Quote:
Aura, walking over to Apollo: The table is all hacked up. (Gee, boy, looks like someone has been violently trying to get that booklet out of the file folder.)

Pent-up rage.

Quote:
Apollo spits on the file folder.
Apollo: How else am I gonna get it soaked?

P... no, no. That joke is too dirty.

Poor Apollo, he's become so desperate. I wonder when we'll find out what's in it?

Going for Miles wrote:

That's what he gets for leaving them with Apollo too, it seems.

Quote:

*takes a shot* This thread has made me a dry drunk.

~

Man, I keep getting roused awake by the rumblings of passing trains. Day in, day out... but at least the neighborhood is nice and facilities are cheaper. But I end up losing track of my dreams...

Phoenix saying something about not finding the right thing. Edgeworth saying something about "It's up to you to blame yourself, not others". Then this exchange:
"Subby, why you gotta give me the same old? Bring another character in here!"
And suddenly Kristoph shows up with a creepy grin.
"...Thanks." I shooed him away anyway.

Dang Kristoph, rubbing off my memories...

Aww. :(
Haha, I bet that'd be some lovely rings.
Mhm. She even pointed her rifle to some random person (he was too far away to see it, though) just for a laugh.
Mehbeh... that would make a nice name.
Thanks, mama Ru.
Ah, yes... Magenta and ebony... together in perfect harmony.
Awwww. I wish that would have been the DLC case for SoJ.
Yeah... I don't blame him though. Rage, rage against the file holder of the Wright.
Ahaha. Yes. Too dirty. Spitting was enough.
Ach, damn tray-ins.
The (W)right thing... "Damnit! Where did I put that ugly file folder?"
Wise Edgeworth. Very wise.
And Subby, that's borderline troll behaviour. NOT grinning Kristoph. Good thing you got him away.

:grossberg: Eh, that wasn't supposed to happen.

Daryan's secret second identity: a bicurious merge between himself and Klavi, called BiGaryuuous.

Happy Maria

Miles,you've been having a lot of dreams with Klavier and Daryan in them. Are you secretly....a Gavinners Fangirl?!

This night,before I dozed off,I saw a news report saying something about last day of election. Now,what they meant to say was that it was the last day for voting,but I went to bed assuming the winner would be elected tomorrow! But...they still haven't. But I didn't know that,so I dreamt that Trump won . I congratulated him with a heavy heart,and he thanked me. Later in the dream,though,Hilary won instead.

There was also this weird bar segment. It was like the Borscht Bowl Club,except it was a bar. Apollo was the bartender,but for some reason he was a bipedal pig. The elevators were working too fast,and one guy came in one and tried to close it,but it ended up closing on him and possibly amputated him. Thankfully,I was smart,as I realised that this would scare me so much that I would wake up,so I turned around and pretended he wasn't there.

Happy Maria

Ruby Luby wrote:

Meowr,so now any random cat is automatically me? Your logic is skewed,even for a Pom-Pom. :shoe:

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

No.
:viola:

What, you're accusing me of guilty love? :klavier:

Quote:
Later in the dream,though,Hilary won instead.

Yes please.

Quote:
There was also this weird bar segment. It was like the Borscht Bowl Club,except it was a bar. Apollo was the bartender,

Oh :D

Quote:
but for some reason he was a bipedal pig.

Wait, what? :redd:

Happy Maria

What? You got something against pigs? :tigre:

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
"Diego was here"

Oh please no...
Quote:
Poor penguin. It may have died as it lived, challenging the great unknown.

It was a brave soul...
Quote:
And suddenly Kristoph shows up with a creepy grin.
"...Thanks." I shooed him away anyway.

That was definitely trollish yes.
Southern Corn wrote:
Later in the dream,though,Hilary won instead.

Grrrrrr, I had a dream where she won too. It wasn't pleasant waking up to this reality.
Quote:
Apollo was the bartender,but for some reason he was a bipedal pig.

Poor Apollo.
Going for Miles wrote:

:O
Quote:
Daryan's secret second identity: a bicurious merge between himself and Klavi, called BiGaryuuous.

Haha! Clever.
Southern Corn wrote:
:viola:

N...

No, sorry. I'll try to stop this nonsense.

Quote:
Grrrrrr, I had a dream where she won too. It wasn't pleasant waking up to this reality.

Maybe that was information from the morphogenetic field and not dreams. There is a reality where Hillary wins.

Quote:
Poor Apollo.

What's wrong with being a bartender?

Quote:
Going for Miles wrote:

:O

Indeed. I have to say, though, that apart from the unintentional Grossberg smiley "Eh, that wasn't supposed to happen" sums up my feelings today pretty well.

Quote:
Haha! Clever.

:edgey:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Maybe that was information from the morphogenetic field and not dreams. There is a reality where Hillary wins.

Please yes, let's learn how to travel through themmmm!
Quote:

Having to deal with and serve drinks to a piss-drunk Drunkworth all the time.
Quote:
Indeed. I have to say, though, that apart from the unintentional Grossberg smiley "Eh, that wasn't supposed to happen" sums up my feelings today pretty well.

Have to agree there...

Happy Maria

"Apollo was a bartender pig"

"what the hell man"

"what's wrong with being a bartender"

I don't think he's referring to the bartender part myself....

I know I was only joking

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
I know I was only joking

Déjà vu,Déjà vu,Déjà vu...

Happy Maria

Also,just to clarify a few things about my dream:

I actually quite liked Dream Trump. He was like the grandfather(s) I never had. He was quite happy to win,he had tears in eyes....he was just great,mang.

Actually,the guy who got stuck in the elevator didn't just bleed to death. He actually just got glitched in,and managed to get out.

As for pig bartender Polly,he was quite grumpy the whole dream. I don't blame him.

Quote:
As for pig bartender Polly,he was quite grumpy the whole dream. I don't blame him.

Aw, but he usually is.

(I realized now that the word "bipedal" had me unconsciously imagining pig Apollo as some sort of bicycle pig. Just wanted to get that off my chest)

Happy Maria

For the uninitiated,bipedal means on two legs :P

I think I sorta predicted the presidential win (though not really since Clinton won later in the dream), and I'm kinda scared. Maybe in 2020, I'll predict the next president.

Oh god what if it's my fault he's prez

Quote:
For the uninitiated,bipedal means on two legs :P

Yes, yes. And pedals go on a bike. Hence the association. Let me just have my grumpy bicycle pig kid.

Quote:
I think I sorta predicted the presidential win (though not really since Clinton won later in the dream), and I'm kinda scared.

You had, realistically, a 50-50 % chance and your dream went for both. Easiest prediction-scores ever xD

Happy Maria

Hm,are zebras Black with white stripes or white with black stripes?
-after dreaming-

Guys,I figured it out! Zebras are....both of these!

A splendid deduction!

Happy Maria

It's the only explanation that makes no sense!

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
I actually quite liked Dream Trump. He was like the grandfather(s) I never had. He was quite happy to win,he had tears in eyes....he was just great,mang.

Damn, man... That's no good. Why can't real eaofdkjfsroötaäsodfjguejhrdkjokp be all grandfatherly?
Quote:

I'd be too, serving drinks to screaming prosecutors.
Going for Miles wrote:
(I realized now that the word "bipedal" had me unconsciously imagining pig Apollo as some sort of bicycle pig. Just wanted to get that off my chest)

I have to confess that it was my initial image of him as well.

Going for Miles wrote:

Even without context, this seems like an appropriate response to a lot of things.

Quote:

Kinky. Sounds like a stage name even.

Southern Corn wrote:
Apollo was the bartender,but for some reason he was a bipedal pig.

This image is surprisingly easy to picture.

Southern Corn wrote:
Ruby Luby wrote:

Meowr,so now any random cat is automatically me? Your logic is skewed,even for a Pom-Pom. :shoe:

The real question is, why would things go wrong after some "random" cat drops on SC? I agree that last statement was a bit hasty, but instead I propose it wasn't you who dropped on him, but that you dropped him into an illusion, Sir Puss. :3c

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

Having to deal with and serve drinks to a piss-drunk Drunkworth all the time.

That's harsh.

Southern Corn wrote:

Dreams are the ideal states of reality, yet it has become difficult to determine which is truly "warped".

Quote:
Actually,the guy who got stuck in the elevator didn't just bleed to death. He actually just got glitched in,and managed to get out.

He glitched and bled to death? That's a troublesome way to die.

Southern Corn wrote:
Hm,are zebras Black with white stripes or white with black stripes?
-after dreaming-

Guys,I figured it out! Zebras are....both of these!

A rare case in nature that superposition exists on a macro scale... or just an optical illusion?

Life is dreams is life is illusion. Wonder.

Page 287 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby