Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 30 of 40[ 1583 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 40  Next

Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

I've been inactive in the last few days because I've been on a trip to a place about 250 km away. We go there quite a bit.

Now here's the strange thing: We pumped up the car tyres before we left. Then we used so very little fuel. We'd usually use up so much fuel that we'd have to stop at one of the petrol stations at a town and fuel up. But this time, we used less than half a tank getting there and when we got back, we'd used just a tiny bit over quarter a tank, when getting back, we'd have to refuel at the last town before we got home!

Now how's that for fuel efficiency! If you're going away on a long trip, here's my advice to you: Have the car types pumped up before you leave - it saves a lot of fuel and you'll see the difference straight away!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

RAAAAWR!! Do not get me started on how my mom actually had it BETTER in terms of finding a job when she needed one recently! SHE has the 20+ years of experience that employers demand! SHE already had her children, meaning no employer will worry about hiring her and needing someone new in 3 years cause, oops, maternity leave! SHE can actually WORK in the job she studied for! I. CAN'T. But does she understand that? Nooooooooooooo; my gettting migraines from perfumes and lotions is just IMAGINATORY - if I WANTED to work in a spa, I COULD! Just- Just-RRRRRRRRRRGH!! I WANNA BITE SOMEONE!

C-A

Happy Maria

Ugh,I hate answering a ton of easy questions in a row. It's not challenging or fun,but it's time consuming as hell.

I also hate when even a couple hours after eating,I still feel the need to burp.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Canadian English inhabits that weird space between American English and UK English. The result is no matter what language I type in Microsoft Word, I get spell-checked. Yeah, weak first-world problem rant.

I don't want to eat anymore. There's no joy in it. I have no real desire to eat, despite hunger. I'm just eating because I have to.

C-A

Happy Maria

I just hate it when people on bikes during traffic jams use the sidewalk to drive through. That's where the pedestrians walk,you dummies!

And recently,there's been a ton of underage drivers,especially school kids. Dunno why,but it's extremely prevelant. And no,no one in any school is even old enough to drive! Here,the minimum age is 21. Why can't they just use bicycles instead? They're more eco friendly and provide way more exercise!

I'm seriously giving up on trying to have decent interactions with my father. Mostly because:

1) Everything happens, because I am "dramatic". I know I can be sometimes, but it is like he uses this against me every single time we disagree. Nothing I say is valid (in any situation you can imagine) because I am "dramatic". Even when I am saying something that is true, he will use this against me.

2) I hate how he is passive and just accept everything that happens in life, instead of putting effort into changing things. "Oh, yeah, this is how it is". I hate this shit. He never supports me when I make a decision that involves changing my reality drastically, or the reality around me, because he apparently doesn't understand how some people have enough willpower to change their circumstances. I am just "whimsical" and "stubborn". I think he is short-sighted. Even when I try to help HIM, motivate HIM, he is just like "oh, yeah...". Always this fucked up pessimism.

3) Our communication sucks. I always feel he is not being direct, and that bothers me. It is like I have to solve a puzzle or something to understand what he really means when he says something.

4) When I don't show emotion, he says I am rude/cold. So I just don't have a way out in this one: I'm apparently either this crazed dramatic person, or a cold, arrogant primadonna. I don't show emotion around him anymore because I don't want to give him more ammunition to call me "dramatic".

5) I don't really see the point in living life like he does. All this passivity, this conformism, this lack of will. I can't stress how much I am averse to that. The apathy too. Fucksake, don't stand there with this face. Say something, scream, show anger. Anything, at least for once. How can someone be like this?

Happy Maria

I won't say whom,but Person A and Person B in my family have been arguing a lot lately. It's made me very tense and put me on edge. I can barely afford to be in the same room as them anymore,

I've felt worse.

*argument about politics*
"We need to stop talking about politics."
-The Next Day-
-The Next Day-
*plot twist: it's an argument about politics*

This has been every evening from my family for the past week.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Gettin' Old!

sumguy28 wrote:
-The Next Day-
-The Next Day-
*plot twist: it's an argument about politics*

This has been every evening from my family for the past week.

Family voted different ways?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:

The odd part is that prior to last year, they usually agreed to vote different ways, just so at least one person can say "hey I voted for this guy so he better not screw us over" (and I highly doubt that ever worked, especially given New York's track record of voter turnout). Last year's election gave us candidates that are literally Satan if you asked the opposing side, so that seems to have left an impression on my family. Normally we'd agree to disagree (or at least just drop the conversation), but someone just has to keep tuning in to media outlets that are purposefully giving provocative statements about last year's election.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Happy Maria

Ugh,I've been seeing some complaints from foreign students on the internet that their school system sucks. From what I've heard it's terrible. Apparently where I live,education is only compulsory till 8th standard,which to me is bull. 1-8 only teaches you the most basic things,but 9th and 10th teach you the more important stuff,like the Laws of Motion,different types of chemical reaction,sex Ed,Trigonometry,and so on. While 11th and 12th may seem more advanced,I feel they should at least go up to tenth.

And I'm freaking done with the complaint that 'School teaches us useless stuff like 'Mitochondra is the powerhouse of the cell' and Algebra,but doesn't teach us important stuff like paying taxes or filing a resumé'. Here's why,dammit.

1.The reason there is a core system with English,Science,Maths,II Language and Social is because there is no way you'll know what you will be. Even if you're sure what you will be,things may not always work out,and then you'll be needing another job. That's where the other stuff you would've learnt come in. There really isn't a foolproof way over this.

2.While I can kinda see some trouble over filing taxes,it can still be learnt easily. Just ask your elders. Very self explanatory. And is filing a goddamn resumé that hard?!

3.Even if they did bother teaching you how to do this stuff,would the majority of the class even bother to listen to this? It barely would even take half a class. Thus making it a wasted freaking endeavour.

At least we all can agree that school doesn't always adequately prepare us for the real world,but not all the complaints are really valid.

Don't think I've been this agitated since a fan nearly fell down on me back in high school,lol. Correct me if I made any mistakes.

Gettin' Old!

sumguy28 wrote:
Pierre wrote:

The odd part is that prior to last year, they usually agreed to vote different ways, just so at least one person can say "hey I voted for this guy so he better not screw us over" (and I highly doubt that ever worked, especially given New York's track record of voter turnout). Last year's election gave us candidates that are literally Satan if you asked the opposing side, so that seems to have left an impression on my family. Normally we'd agree to disagree (or at least just drop the conversation), but someone just has to keep tuning in to media outlets that are purposefully giving provocative statements about last year's election.

Yeah it was a pretty big deal how polarising this election was. I hear once upon a time democrats and republicans could work together.

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Ugh,I've been seeing some complaints from foreign students on the internet that their school system sucks. From what I've heard it's terrible. Apparently where I live,education is only compulsory till 8th standard,which to me is bull. 1-8 only teaches you the most basic things,but 9th and 10th teach you the more important stuff,like the Laws of Motion,different types of chemical reaction,sex Ed,Trigonometry,and so on. While 11th and 12th may seem more advanced,I feel they should at least go up to tenth.

And I'm freaking done with the complaint that 'School teaches us useless stuff like 'Mitochondra is the powerhouse of the cell' and Algebra,but doesn't teach us important stuff like paying taxes or filing a resumé'. Here's why,dammit.

1.The reason there is a core system with English,Science,Maths,II Language and Social is because there is no way you'll know what you will be. Even if you're sure what you will be,things may not always work out,and then you'll be needing another job. That's where the other stuff you would've learnt come in. There really isn't a foolproof way over this.

2.While I can kinda see some trouble over filing taxes,it can still be learnt easily. Just ask your elders. Very self explanatory. And is filing a goddamn resumé that hard?!

3.Even if they did bother teaching you how to do this stuff,would the majority of the class even bother to listen to this? It barely would even take half a class. Thus making it a wasted freaking endeavour.

At least we all can agree that school doesn't always adequately prepare us for the real world,but not all the complaints are really valid.

Don't think I've been this agitated since a fan nearly fell down on me back in high school,lol. Correct me if I made any mistakes.

Hmm reminds me of something my supervisor told me the other day. A suggestion that schools these days should aim to teach certain 'qualities' over 'knowledge'. Knowledge flows almost freely these days, with almost anyone able to look something up online then they have the capacity to teach themselves. Plus the knowledge might grow increasingly invalid as technology advances and new jobs are created. Stuff we can't train or prepare anyone for because it's entirely new. Therefore we should teach children to be flexible and open-minded, to grow and develop on their own so that they can adapt to what's new rather than relying on taught knowledge.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Thelema wrote:
I'm seriously giving up on trying to have decent interactions with my father. Mostly because:

1) Everything happens, because I am "dramatic". I know I can be sometimes, but it is like he uses this against me every single time we disagree. Nothing I say is valid (in any situation you can imagine) because I am "dramatic". Even when I am saying something that is true, he will use this against me.

2) I hate how he is passive and just accept everything that happens in life, instead of putting effort into changing things. "Oh, yeah, this is how it is". I hate this shit. He never supports me when I make a decision that involves changing my reality drastically, or the reality around me, because he apparently doesn't understand how some people have enough willpower to change their circumstances. I am just "whimsical" and "stubborn". I think he is short-sighted. Even when I try to help HIM, motivate HIM, he is just like "oh, yeah...". Always this fucked up pessimism.

3) Our communication sucks. I always feel he is not being direct, and that bothers me. It is like I have to solve a puzzle or something to understand what he really means when he says something.

4) When I don't show emotion, he says I am rude/cold. So I just don't have a way out in this one: I'm apparently either this crazed dramatic person, or a cold, arrogant primadonna. I don't show emotion around him anymore because I don't want to give him more ammunition to call me "dramatic".

5) I don't really see the point in living life like he does. All this passivity, this conformism, this lack of will. I can't stress how much I am averse to that. The apathy too. Fucksake, don't stand there with this face. Say something, scream, show anger. Anything, at least for once. How can someone be like this?

Geez, he's worse than a Disney Princess! How can anyone live like that? And how can anyone even BELIEVE you're those things just because you disagree with anything they say. At least your dad can't really beat you or drag you down because he's too passive, conformist, pessimistic and with all the apathy and lack of will to try to defeat you. If you keep going the way you're going and not change, he won't win. It's just like the containertag.js thing - it might be nasty malware but it only wins if you click "Save" or "Save As." Your dad will only win if you change who you are just to impress him. Just ignore him. And not showing emotion isn't rude either! It only is kind of cold if a close relative died or something! Your dad needs to get a life! You're not the one at fault, you're in the right. Just don't let him phase you.

I just hate it when people on bikes during traffic jams use the sidewalk to drive through. That's where the pedestrians walk,you dummies!

I always use the footpath to ride my bike anyway, but I'm always giving way to pedestrians (if I can). There are hardly any bicycle lanes where I live - just one that turns into a pull-over bay for cars before the cyclists have a chance to get onto somewhere safer. I try to stay off the roads because it's a lot safer and drivers don't just swing out into the centre of the road. One thing that really frustrated me was when one day I was on the very side of the road due to a lack of footpaths when turning into school and this driver tooted the horn at me and shouted something I didn't understand (something along the lines of "GET OFF THE ROAD!") and yet the next day I was riding down the hill on the footpath and I slowed down to avoid hitting a pedestrian and she told me I should be on the road and I would get arrested for riding on the footpath. Well, where am I SUPPOSED to ride, huh? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! DO YOU WANT ME ON THE ROAD OR THE FOOTPATH?! It seems like we cyclists at the bottom of the road's pecking order!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

Gettin' Old!

I'm just so angry these days. It's like everything I didn't want to happen as a result of the no vote to independence and more has come to pass.

Lied to and tricked into staying part of Britain only for our old PM to go and make a stupid call to leave the EU. Prayed upon by racist parties who told more blatant lies about those "non-English" leeches. Second that passed and it turns out no one wants to do the job and everyone involved washes their hands of the responsibility.

Now we're stuck with a leader who nobody voted for, who has routinely ignored everyone's doubts about leaving, who tried to force Britain out of the EU without even consulting parliament. Then when the courts told her "no that's ridiculous" one of the main bloody opposition goes and tells his party (on pain of getting sacked) to all vote blindly in favour of whatever they put forward.

She's put forward a tiny bill that explains nothing, she has no plan, hasn't listened to any concerns about leaving, has just stuck herself in the mindset that it'll be like ripping off a bandaid.

Now she runs overseas desperate for an ally and grovels before that orange monster of the free world. Looking like the slimiest most despicable little troll you ever did see praying for America to save us when she knowingly sends everything tits up for us.

All because Great Britain had the arrogance to actually believe it's own hype. I'm so ashamed of this country.

The court even ruled that Scotland, N Ireland and Wales don't get to properly vote on the matter. Scotland might have representation in parliament but nearly none of the others do. What's worth Northern Ireland literally shares a border with an EU territory of Ireland. It's such a disregard for us I've never felt so marginalised and powerless in my life,

I just want to open my arms to the end times and watch everything burn to ash just to see the look on those bloody politicians faces and say "see what your arrogance has wrought!"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

I'm really tired of how many extremists are clashing with each other by now. I've been overexposed on this and I hate that I have been. An extreme of almost anything is never good. Why can't people learn to take the middle road sometimes?

Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Logical fallacy.

Alice says we shouldn't kill puppies.
Bob says we should kill all puppies.
If extremes are never good, and the middle is always the best, does that mean we should kill 50% of all puppies?

Also, would it be considered extreme to say that extremes of anything are never good?

Happy Maria

Fixed

@Pierre I get angry everytime I read news about Scotland, Wales and North Ireland, or the UK in general. Like, very pissed. Everything that I see as a huge injustice, pisses me off. To be honest, i don't have enough information to form a solid opinion (maybe I am talking shit), but I can see why a lot of Scots are pissed off and want independence. This Union thing seems so imposing and authoritarian.

May and Trump are somewhat like dinosaurs, I think. To me, they represent everything that is old and archaic in our world. They represent a reactionary generation, and I'm sure most young, 90's or late 80's people are against them.
To be honest, I think the whole world is going through a right wing "wave" now. I can see someone like Le Pen getting more power in France and maybe Merkel being substituted by a more "extreme" chanceler in Germany, I don't know. Consequence of the fear that terrorism causes in people. And I think politics works in cycles: there is a left wing cycle, and a right wing cycle. If a conservative president fucks up, the next president will probably be liberal. If a liberal fucks up, the next will probably be conservative, and so on.

First day back at school and it was hot. It was so hot I could have cooked some eggs and bacon with nothing but a metal tray. I hate heat and it is terrible; my entire uniform has been thrown straight in the wash without much delay and I believe it will only take ten minutes to dry. Curse you Summer! Curse you and your 45°C hot days!!!

Happy Maria

Man,I could use some sunlight myself. More Vitamin D.

I got way more than my share yesterday, especially when my dad damned me to hell after school (that's what it was like) but the only why I survived hell was by wearing my broad-brimmed hat. When it was lunchtime yesterday, I ended up going into this room where the AC was set to 17°C. That was heaven on earth in the midst of hell.

Student678 wrote:

I got way more than my share yesterday, especially when my dad damned me to hell after school (that's what it was like) but the only why I survived hell was by wearing my broad-brimmed hat. When it was lunchtime yesterday, I ended up going into this room where the AC was set to 17°C. That was heaven on earth in the midst of hell.

If you have 45°CELSIUS weather, you really shouldn't have the AC put the temperature that low.
It's really not good for the body to go between drastic temperatures - it can easily overstrain the heart.

C-A

:)

Noticed somebody being really rude lately.
Don't know weather to block them, confront them or report them.

Happy Maria

Reporting is a good when you think they're overdoing it without revealing yourself imo.

Happy Maria

I hate writers who pander to their audience and play it safe instead of crafting something that's interesting. Got this book and while I am still enjoying it,its pandering elements keep it from being much good. Ugh.

Happy Maria

I'm tired of listening to all this political Bs everywhere. The ists and isms bore me. I'm not a leftist or a rightist,I'm an uppist! As in,over this political babble. So get it away from me.

Everyone's being so toxic too. Not a great time for us all.

Happy Maria

Absolutely overwhelmed. Just finished doing my work while my family was arguing about some crap. The worst part? It started with one of them asking another for money to order pizza. So goddamn tired of this.

Summer. Wanna know more, look at the thread my DeviantArt counterpart set up.

Happy Maria

Thankfully,for me summer only starts in April and it doesn't go above 35°C somehow. Guess I'm too cool all the time.

Thankfully,for me summer only starts in April and it doesn't go above 35°C somehow. Guess I'm too cool all the time.

For me, summer does not go away until late March/mid April.
And in April, we are complimented with a superstorm. It was so bad in 2015 that it came to be known as the "April Storms."
If you want to look it up, you're gonna have to add something like "nsw" or "2015" or it will come up with pictures of this girl in a bikini because apparently "April Storms" is a real person.

Uuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much HAYFEVEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!
I got it all under control now, but it had gotten soooooo bad, that my nose id BLEEDING! I've managed to bloody a heap of tissues and it is bad.

What's worse is there's a heap of coal mines in my town, so there's lots of coal dust. So it's the WORST possible environment for my health!

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Okay so I've had a guy friend that I've known since 2012. I always saw him like a wise older brother and nothing more. We stopped talking for a while (a year maybe?), but after my breakup in September, he started talking to me again. I thought it was weird... but saw it as a mere coincidence at the time. Anyway turns out he's married and happy now. I congratulated him and that was that. Months later he bought me a game so we could play online together. His friend would join in every so often and it was very fun. I always though his friend had a nice voice. Weird, I know. Anyway, since the one friend (let's just call him 'Ron') worked early in the mornings he would go to bed early. Roughly 11pm. So his friend, Kidd, would play with me. We started getting closer and closer to the point where we added each other on Facebook and I though he was the cutest thing! Apparently he thought the same about me. Anyway, I started to like him... a lot. We would game and talk until 7am and it was just amazing. 'Ron' started to get jealous. He always had a crush on me, but I was never interested. Even more uninterested now that he has a wife. Apparently he wanted me to be his girlfriend that he shares with his wife, and she was fine with it. I, however, wasn't. He introduced me to his friend as his "girlfriend" which I never agreed to. (Had it not been for this, Kidd and I would have been dating A LOT sooner.) Anyway he made this big deal out of me liking Kidd and breaking his heart and stuff and deleted me everywhere and stopped talking to me until his "heart heals". Uh... what?
So Kidd and I kept talking and skyping and he eventually asked me to be his girlfriend, which I of course said yes. So 'Ron' has yet to speak to me and apparently feels awkward being around Kidd.

I'm sorry but... you can't force someone to love you. Idk if I'm in the wrong here, but this whole ordeal just makes me uncomfortable. Like... being shared between a married couple? I never agreed to any of that. Why would he lie about it?
Oh well... Kidd is a really great person and very brave too. He actually spoke to 'Ron' and his wife and basically said that he really wanted to date me. 'Ron' said "As long as she's happy, I'm fine." Apparently not because he threw a biiiig tantrum.
Hopefully this gets resolved soon because this is just ridiculous.

/rant
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Dawn, you did NOTHING wrong. If anything, Ron is in the wrong here, because he basically seems to have decided on everything, without really caring about your input. Even if you were the type of person who will gladly be "the other woman" in an open marriage for a couple, you know, with everyone being perfectly content with that, he still didn't seem to respect or care that you said No. And, anyway, anyone who throws a hissy fit like that over 'not getting what they want' is not the type of person one should date, anyway.
Be like being together with a small child...

C-A

Oh my gosh, thank you! I was literally thinking that I had done something wrong. I was just so confused when Kidd was talking to me one day and was like "I had no interest in getting to know you because he said you were his girlfriend." I NEVER BLOODY AGREED TO THAT!
I'm actually kind of glad he threw a fit and stopped talking to me. He seems to like to act like a child when things don't go his way and he's almost 40... My boyfriend is 30 and shows so much more maturity.

Gettin' Old!

Yeah not to kinkshame but Ron really overstepped his boundaries and really only has himself to blame for making it so awkward. It's a little funny how his presumptuous plans backfired so heavily on him.

He can take all the time he wants for his heart to heal but I'd steer clear. "Sharing" you like property is a pretty despicable thing to me.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Last edited by Pierre on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm really glad that I'm not alone here. Thanks for giving me reassurance. Both of you.

Happy Maria

Yesterday was terrible. I had a bad fever and I had to wake up constantly to do some crap. I suffered a bit from acidity too so I had to digest some sour buttermilk to neutralise it. I had to vomit and all. It's been two years since the last time. Deja vu

Gettin' Old!

Wauggh SOUR BUTTERMILK?! That sounds rancid. Is that some homeopathic remedy where you live?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

No,it actually tastes real good. It's basically curd. It does take a while to adjust though. It's basic,so it neutralises the acidity.

An hour ago my temperature reached 103.4°F. Thankfully it went down. I was really shivering at one point though.
Page 30 of 40 [ 1583 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 40  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices