Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 390 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

And in another dimension, Nayna dreamed something about you.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

Um, that's certainly one hell of a way to start a page.

I wonder what she dreams about you about about

Fun fact: Every Labrador retriever dreams about bananas.

Don't ask how I know. Or anyone for that matter

Do android labradors dream of electric bananas?

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
And in another dimension, Nayna dreamed something about you.

That's beautiful. :acro:
Socot wrote:
Um, that's certainly one hell of a way to start a page.

Deep. Should set the entire tone for this page.
Going for Miles wrote:

I think so, and Nayna does too.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Rather, SC, that is the one way to start a new page. We've turned the thread around.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Deep. Maybe Nick should take that advice. Or shouldn't...

But the safest place...!

He's keeping his pants in his safest place. ;3

Quote:
There was some way of joint writing things like poems and other kinds of texts, one could do it with one dead and one living in some sort of short "channeling" of the other's mind and switch between to write the lines or something.

This channeling with spirit medium and spirit writing things together is totes something I want to see in AA canon. We have the characters and the mysticism! We have the power!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:
That three-ways solve everything? :3

If only the politicians of the world knew that...

Well, that's some image.
But srsly, if politicians weren't so paranoid about how someone is "cheating" on another or in some scandalous affair with someone else, the world would be a much happier and peaceful place.

Quote:
Quote:
If only I could remember what I had written!

So profound you forgot it.

This happens a lot more than I wish it did. :(

Quote:
Quote:
After a series of unfortunate events that led to me running away from there, I actually met with Edgeworth and clung to him as a frightened little girl. It was implied the party at the house somehow turned into a mind-controlled zombie-palooza.

Too much moonshine!

Hmm... they were in fact drinking... *gasp* I knew it. But wait, what about Edgey? Ah, right, he's always like that.

Quote:
Quote:
What is it with Subby and zombies and death? Is she trying to tell me something?

That three-ways solve everything.

Touché.

Quote:
Quote:
Deep. Maybe Nick should take that advice. Or shouldn't...

If we lock him into a box he both will and won't take that advice.

Until formally observed.
Hm, that makes me think: if we put him in a box, will he still be able to think outside of it?

Quote:
Quote:
Looks like you done started something bro :shatter:

It's his fault. :shatter:

To be fair, he does have a very viral personality. :shatter:

Going for Miles wrote:
Subby x zombies x death?

Haha, whatever keeps her preoccupied. I'd like to be able to control where my dreams go sometime.

Quote:
Quote:
(No, there's nothing morbid with lawyer-crotches, but still.)

Especially not when they aid in teleportation and predict the weather.

Yeah, I know Apollo's just always ready to predict the weather. That's why he likes to stand in open places. It gets awkward when he's told to stand next to people and the PR dept has to cut off his lower half from the photo shoot.

Quote:
Mhm ^^ I would really like to see what they would write together.

Love and Peace? *is reminded of that one music video and now they're the ones dancing to it*

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

I think so, and Nayna does too.

Does an android Nayna then dream of non-electric bananas?

Welp, I guess I have to give Subby some credit this time. I was very much in control of my dream. Except the part where Captain America was teaching my newest comp sci class on "Intelligent Design", but it was cool anyway.

I later got a vision of where Nick and Edgey may have gone. I saw them adrift in darkness, viewing from afar, yet feeling like I was with them. But then, there was this bright, almost blinding light before us. It looked rather beautiful, as if we had come upon the dawn of a new day. The white light seemed to beckon us toward it. I watched as they began to walk toward it, as I reached out a hand to catch it and...
I heard a voice coming from somewhere else. "Wake up..."
I legitimately woke up after that, confused.
And then upset. "Dammit, Subby! We were getting to a good part and you had to cut it off!"
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Quote:

P-pants in pants...

Quote:
We have the power!

People have the poooower! The power to dream!

Quote:
Haha, whatever keeps her preoccupied. I'd like to be able to control where my dreams go sometime.

That could be a new lucid dream-inducing method. Keep your subconsciousness busy, then roam the dreamworld on your own.

Quote:
Apollo's erected genitalia could predict the weather

Quote:
Yeah, I know Apollo's just always ready to predict the weather.

Um. Well, he's not called "hornypollo" for nothing.

Quote:
Love and Peace?

Hate and war Love and peace, are the only things we have today. And if I close my eyes, it will not go away...

Quote:
I saw them adrift in darkness, viewing from afar, yet feeling like I was with them. But then, there was this bright, almost blinding light before us. It looked rather beautiful, as if we had come upon the dawn of a new day. The white light seemed to beckon us toward it. I watched as they began to walk toward it, as I reached out a hand to catch it and...

Ah. Beautifully written. :edgey:

Quote:
I heard a voice coming from somewhere else. "Wake up..."
I legitimately woke up after that, confused.
And then upset. "Dammit, Subby! We were getting to a good part and you had to cut it off!"

Hahaha, that's not very nice. "I'm in control in the subconscious landscape!"

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Rather, SC, that is the one way to start a new page. We've turned the thread around.

Yes, Turnabout Thread.
Quote:
But srsly, if politicians weren't so paranoid about how someone is "cheating" on another or in some scandalous affair with someone else, the world would be a much happier and peaceful place.

Yes, yes, yes.
Quote:

I was about to say "perhaps your subconscious will reveal it to you", but since it's your Subby that creates the problem...
Quote:
Hmm... they were in fact drinking... *gasp* I knew it. But wait, what about Edgey? Ah, right, he's always like that.

What ab... Yes, Rubia. Yes.
Quote:
Until formally observed.

Ace Attorney Phoenix Investigations.
Quote:
Hm, that makes me think: if we put him in a box, will he still be able to think outside of it?

If he teleports his thoughts to another place...
Quote:

Heck yes, he does. :shatter:
Quote:
Does an android Nayna then dream of non-electric bananas?

Yes.
Quote:
Welp, I guess I have to give Subby some credit this time.

Good gal!
Quote:
I was very much in control of my dream. Except the part where Captain America was teaching my newest comp sci class on "Intelligent Design", but it was cool anyway.

That makes anyone lose control over their dreams.
Quote:
I saw them adrift in darkness

That sounds so poetic...
Quote:
But then, there was this bright, almost blinding light before us. It looked rather beautiful, as if we had come upon the dawn of a new day.

Yes... Poetic. Beautiful.
Quote:
The white light seemed to beckon us toward it. I watched as they began to walk toward it, as I reached out a hand to catch it and...

...do go on... I'm listen to poetry here.
Quote:

Yes! Damnit! *blasts confetti*

It became significant in 6-5 that Nahyuta's birthday was "in a month".

Klavier's stupid face. Don't remember context.

Stickfigure keeps pondering on the weapon-idea. What if, rather than holding Zuka at knife/gunpoint, Aura took a stranglehold on him? (And now "Stranglehold" by the UK Subs is in my head. Stranglehoooold!) But with what? The duvet went flying out the window. The sheet on the bed is still there. Nah, that probably wouldn't work. Might as well just throw it over him or something. And there's nothing else. Resident took Apollo's old clothes away, I presume. Not that t-shirts and boxers would do much. Maybe that's why the initial clothes the subjects wear are so small. Ew. Oh well, the brainstorming shall continue.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

P-pants in pants...

Pantseption.

Quote:
People have the poooower! The power to dream!

I feel like I'm missing out on a reference to a song...

Quote:
Quote:

That could be a new lucid dream-inducing method. Keep your subconsciousness busy, then roam the dreamworld on your own.

This is one life goal I shall eventually accomplish. I just need to know how...

Quote:
Quote:
Apollo's erected genitalia could predict the weather

Quote:
Yeah, I know Apollo's just always ready to predict the weather.

Um. Well, he's not called "hornypollo" for nothing.

I said he's always ready to, not that he's always erect. :p

Quote:
Hate and war Love and peace, are the only things we have today. And if I close my eyes, it will not go away...

And another reference to another song...

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

Yes, Turnabout Thread.

Unwinding the thread like a yoyo, twisting and turning it like spinning top... that is dreams.

Quote:

I was about to say "perhaps your subconscious will reveal it to you", but since it's your Subby that creates the problem...

My Subby will reveal the problem to me as it always does. Classic Subby.

Quote:
Quote:
Until formally observed.

Ace Attorney Phoenix Investigations.

I would pay real money for this game, even if it is just about Phoenix in a box.

Quote:
Quote:

If he teleports his thoughts to another place...

Morphogenic field theory? :o Then again, he does have a strong connection to the spiritual realm...

Quote:
Quote:

Heck yes, he does. :shatter:

Let the pieces hit the floor. Let the pieces hit the floor... :shatter:

Quote:
Quote:
I was very much in control of my dream. Except the part where Captain America was teaching my newest comp sci class on "Intelligent Design", but it was cool anyway.

That makes anyone lose control over their dreams.

Yeah, I mean, I never would have thought that Cap would make a great comp sci professor. We even got to share introductory stories and I had my very real and nostalgic memories prepared for the moment. But then Subby dragged me away... but gave me that AA-related vision, so I can't really complain.

Quote:
Quote:

Yes! Damnit! *blasts confetti*

Thanks, bro. *breakdances in the confetti* Fingers crossed. :think:

Going for Miles wrote:

Oh. Happy Birthday, my sweet prince. May the Apollo sing in thy glory... in his screechy voice. xP

Quote:
Stickfigure keeps pondering on the weapon-idea. What if, rather than holding Zuka at knife/gunpoint, Aura took a stranglehold on him? (And now "Stranglehold" by the UK Subs is in my head. Stranglehoooold!) But with what? The duvet went flying out the window. The sheet on the bed is still there. Nah, that probably wouldn't work. Might as well just throw it over him or something. And there's nothing else. Resident took Apollo's old clothes away, I presume. Not that t-shirts and boxers would do much. Maybe that's why the initial clothes the subjects wear are so small. Ew. Oh well, the brainstorming shall continue.

What about just using her arm in an arm-lock?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

"People have the power" by Patti Smith.
Mm. Keep on keeping on or something.
I said he's always ready to get erect, not that you said he's always erect. :p
"Hate & war" by The Clash.

Indeed. I always assumed Apollo either has a terrible singing voice or a secretly great one. No inbetween.
Maybe Zuka is stronger.

Quote:
I said he's always ready to get erect, not that you said he's always erect. :p

Well then, let us agree that Hornypollo is always ready for anything. :p

Quote:
Indeed. I always assumed Apollo either has a terrible singing voice or a secretly great one. No inbetween.

It makes me happy when everyone, fans and fans on staff alike, agree on this. And that Apollo likes to sing to himself when he's alone.

Quote:
Maybe Zuka is stronger.

Maybe... but that woman has built a giant mecha on her own. She ain't no delicate flower.

Yes.
I see. So it's intuitive Apollo-knowledge. And that's sweet.
Nah, I think she's strong, but with the element of surprise gone, I think she'll need more to take him on.

The Enigma

Going for Miles wrote:

That would make a great DLC episode, tbh. It would be so sweet if Apollo and Rayfa did something nice for him

Quote:

So what is Apollo wearing in the white room? Some sort of prisoner get up? Maybe Aura can throw the sheet over him, and both she and Apollo can use their combined weight to overpower him into a stranglehold? Either way, I'm very intrigued what will happen next. Good luck with the brainstorming, Stickfigure!

I found Phoenix! He was at an airport with a bunch of suitcases packed and gave no indication where he was going. Trucy convinced him to stay at the last minute.

Sherlock going through an identity crisis and went through a series of name changes. After Schlock, Shercky, and Schlatter didn't go so well, he finally decided on the perfect name: Shaquille O'Neal.
"No, Sherlock, that name is taken."
"...Damn."

"I've finally solved the mystery. The one who committed the crime...was you! Mr. Edgeworth!"
"How could I have committed the crime when I have no memory of doing it whatsoever?"
"Because you were not in fact Mr. Edgeworth at the time. You were drunk!"
"Nghooooh!"

Maya: Have you ever been so hungry that you wanted to eat a house?
Phoenix: Actually yes.
Maya: Was it yesterday?
Phoenix: ...yes.

And then I woke up to my cat choking me with his arm, not that I'm surprised by that.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Quote:
That would make a great DLC episode, tbh. It would be so sweet if Apollo and Rayfa did something nice for him

Aww. Something nice for their big b... b... b... "buh?"

Quote:
So what is Apollo wearing in the white room? Some sort of prisoner get up?

At first he had a white t-shirt and white underwear, then he coughed blood on them and changed into a blue shirt and white pants.

Quote:
Maybe Aura can throw the sheet over him, and both she and Apollo can use their combined weight to overpower him into a stranglehold? Either way, I'm very intrigued what will happen next. Good luck with the brainstorming, Stickfigure!

Or they can just sit on him until he does what they want!
Thank yoou, on behalf of the stickfigure :jake:

Quote:
I found Phoenix! He was at an airport with a bunch of suitcases packed and gave no indication where he was going. Trucy convinced him to stay at the last minute.

Oh. Right, Wright.

Quote:
Sherlock going through an identity crisis and went through a series of name changes. After Schlock, Shercky, and Schlatter didn't go so well, he finally decided on the perfect name: Shaquille O'Neal.
"...Damn."

Oh well. I liked Schlatter.

Quote:
"I've finally solved the mystery. The one who committed the crime...was you! Mr. Edgeworth!"
"How could I have committed the crime when I have no memory of doing it whatsoever?"
"Nghooooh!"

AAI3? (Also, having just begun AAI2 and not being able to take anything seriously because of Drunkworth, this really speaks to me)

Quote:

I see, I see.

Bramimond wrote:

Hehe, if my latest dreams are any indication, he was planning to head back to Khura'in to see Apollo again.

...Wow, that actually explains the bright light from my last vision. It's pretty bright there, being high up in the mountains.

Quote:
"...Damn."

We got some AA/Space Jam crossover workin' here! x3

Quote:
"Nghooooh!"

This is why we don't drink and drive, Mom. Now who's gonna pay for this ticket?

Quote:

A house?? Hmm... this does explain how Nick ended up at mine. I assume Edge just got lost and ended up with him.

The greatest mystery from my dreams has been revealed.

Quote:
And then I woke up to my cat choking me with his arm, not that I'm surprised by that.

Haha, aw. He just wants revolution attention.
It's strange for me. Somehow I don't wake up to a noisy alarm sometimes, but I do wake up to a kitty that's just staring at me in my sleep. I was sleeping over at a friend's place, though.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Aww. Something nice for their big b... b... b... "buh?"

I just pictured they found Nahyuta standing by himself staring off into space for no reason again.

Quote:
AAI3? (Also, having just begun AAI2 and not being able to take anything seriously because of Drunkworth, this really speaks to me)

I haven't been able to take anything with him or Nicky seriously thanks to Drunky.

Well, I actually got a pretty in-depth dream this time. Phoenix and I had flown off to Khura'in at request of Apollo to help him with a case. There had been a series of thefts, mainly of machine parts, that plagued the citizens, and witnesses largely agreed that the culprit was a little runaway orphan girl. She was a sbeaky little scamp who'd always get away somehow and people were getting a bit annoyed. So they called Apollo, who isn't good with kids.

The following investigations led us around town and at a few times, we caught a glimpse of her. Each time, though, she'd get away by setting up some dangerous (even deadly) traps. I guess that's why I had to come along; to disarm these things. One of them even involved a toxic smoke bomb. Not sure how I managed to clear the air, but I did.

Eventually, we cornered her at a bathhouse and while she tried to escape across the pool, I dove in after her. Eventually we got her to confess: she was responsible for the thefts, but she was forced to do it by an infamous gang who had once caught her and threatened to kill her if she didn't do what they told her to. She din't know what they were planning to do with the parts she was collecting, though.

In any case, the police then showed and arrested her, but after hearing about her from some locals who took pity on her, we agreed to defend her in court. At least, Nick did and we just went with it.

I don't remember all that happened in court, but there was one moment that involved a woman's missing robes. Apparently, the girl was using it to wrap up something she stole. So Nick tried to deny that those clothes belonged to a woman who claimed they were hers, saying they could have belonged to anyone, even a man. When Nahyuta asked him why, he replied:
"You never know! Maybe he just likes them! Even Dhurke likes to wear women's clothes sometimes!"
(Cue Dhurke's shocked look from the afterlife.) The entire court goes silent and I retort, rather unimpressed, "That's only when he's being channeled."
Apollo asks, "Mr. Wright, couldn't you come up with a better explanation?"
"...No. I just said whatever came to mind."

After that terrible fail, we eventually did manage to unveil the truth that there was a gang involved behind the scenes. And then things got dangerous as the guy we dragged onto the stand began threatening us. And yet, Phoenix and Apollo wouldn't back down, to our client's surprise.
"Besides, if something bad does happen, we have Rubia to cover for us!"
"I'm not your meat shield, you asses!"

I don't remember what happened after that, maybe went to a "To be continued", but it was a cool trial, I guess.

Quote:
I haven't been able to take anything with him or Nicky seriously thanks to Drunky.

Whazja say'n kiddo?! Ah stumbl' cros crahmsceen cahlectin nuk n' crahnny findun' red buhton una red rehncoat missin' buhton thunkin' red buhton BEHLONGS to ahred raincoat mussin' buhton oneeht saye deduce! Laaaahgick! Eureka! TruuUUUuUuUUuUuth ahsay!
This game is gonna take me awhile, is all, between that and staggering across the red carpet along with the music.

Quote:
The following investigations led us around town and at a few times, we caught a glimpse of her. Each time, though, she'd get away by setting up some dangerous (even deadly) traps. I guess that's why I had to come along; to disarm these things. One of them even involved a toxic smoke bomb. Not sure how I managed to clear the air, but I did.

I kinda like her.

Quote:
she tried to escape across the pool, I dove in after her.

Pool-chase. This is great.

Quote:
Eventually we got her to confess: she was responsible for the thefts, but she was forced to do it by an infamous gang who had once caught her and threatened to kill her if she didn't do what they told her to. She din't know what they were planning to do with the parts she was collecting, though.

Interesting.

Quote:
In any case, the police then showed and arrested her, but after hearing about her from some locals who took pity on her, we agreed to defend her in court. At least, Nick did and we just went with it.

Aww.

Quote:
After that terrible fail, we eventually did manage to unveil the truth that there was a gang involved behind the scenes. And then things got dangerous as the guy we dragged onto the stand began threatening us. And yet, Phoenix and Apollo wouldn't back down, to our client's surprise.

Pfft. After having been surrounded by royal guards with guns, without backing down, what's a little stunt like that?

Quote:
"Besides, if something bad does happen, we have Rubia to cover for us!"

Uncool, guys.

On tonight: Nahyuta. So much Nahyuta. About him talking in a way that added flow to the game, about him singing... it doesn't sound like a lot but this went on and took up a significant portion of my night. There was also something about "It's time for you to lipsync/sing for your Holy mother... for your life and your legacy" (RuPaul's drag race thing), but I don't think that specifically had to do with him, just inspired from the dream in which he mentioned spiritual lipsyncs. Other than that, the most specific thing I remember is that "Nahyuta talks to trees again", like a peach tree in wintertime.
Oh Nahyuta my winter-peach <3

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Whazja say'n kiddo?! Ah stumbl' cros crahmsceen cahlectin nuk n' crahnny findun' red buhton una red rehncoat missin' buhton thunkin' red buhton BEHLONGS to ahred raincoat mussin' buhton oneeht saye deduce! Laaaahgick! Eureka! TruuUUUuUuUUuUuth ahsay!
This game is gonna take me awhile, is all, between that and staggering across the red carpet along with the music.

His encounter with de Killer went exactly as expected. Bonk.

Going for Miles wrote:
On tonight: Nahyuta. So much Nahyuta. About him talking in a way that added flow to the game, about him singing... it doesn't sound like a lot but this went on and took up a significant portion of my night. There was also something about "It's time for you to lipsync/sing for your Holy mother... for your life and your legacy" (RuPaul's drag race thing), but I don't think that specifically had to do with him, just inspired from the dream in which he mentioned spiritual lipsyncs. Other than that, the most specific thing I remember is that "Nahyuta talks to trees again", like a peach tree in wintertime.
Oh Nahyuta my winter-peach <3

This all would sound so tranquil and spiritually lifting if I hadn't taken the "Nahyuta talks to trees again" out of context my first skim through. xP

By now, I'm fully convinced Subby loves death and zombies a bit too much. Now she's delivered a dream where I had to fight off shapeshifting demons, one-eyed monster turtles and alligators, a gory-looking pair of severed woman's feet that were possessed by an vengeful spirit all the while trying to keep some terrified innocents safe from them. I even transformed into one of the monsters when it bit me and realized I had the power to shapeshift into them. Unfortunately, this just made the people I was trying to protect fear and shun me.

And where were Nick and Edgey in all this? I dunno. They may have been victims. Or they may have been not there. All I know was that when I thought about them, I became upset. (In all honesty, I was probably upset at Subby for giving me this kind of dream instead of a cool AA-related one.)

Well, fortunately, that dream was preceded by a dreamlet where I was a little girl again (so it was set in first-trilogy era) and carrying a little Pomeranian plushie wherever I went. One time I nearly lost it and found it soiled. I was crying as I brought it back home and when Pearl saw me, she cried too. Maya gave us a hug. Phoenix tossed it into the wash and gave me a reassuring pat on the head. Edgeworth, well, he wasn't too sure how to help, so he just rubbed my head too.

Quote:
His encounter with de Killer went exactly as expected. Bonk.

Indeed. I just played that. How I wish Timmari had been in this game, though, what with the "simple ice cream salesman" shtick and all, he coudl have taught him a lesson. "There's nothing 'simple' about being an ice cream salesman. But yooou, you don't deserve to call yourself one! You're a disgrace to the honorable ice cream salesman of the world!" *smushes his own ice cream into DeKiller's stupid face* ...After being enamored with his "the most important thing about making ice cream is honor"-speech, that is.

Quote:
This all would sound so tranquil and spiritually lifting if I hadn't taken the "Nahyuta talks to trees again" out of context my first skim through. xP

Hmmm?

Quote:
I even transformed into one of the monsters when it bit me and realized I had the power to shapeshift into them.

Oh dang.

Quote:
All I know was that when I thought about them, I became upset.

:/

Quote:
I was crying as I brought it back home and when Pearl saw me, she cried too. Maya gave us a hug. Phoenix tossed it into the wash and gave me a reassuring pat on the head. Edgeworth, well, he wasn't too sure how to help, so he just rubbed my head too.

Aaaah. :acro: All of you are just too sweet. :pearl-blush:

I took it in the way like a little kid saying, "Mooom, that weird person with the ponytail is talking to trees again!" "Leave him alone, dear. He just likes trees very much."

Yes. The prince simply likes trees. Happi'raki, tree. How are you faring? Oh I am fine, thank you. I am so very grateful for the peaches you produce. Peaches are a favourite of mine. I love their ripe flesh and sweet aroma. Even though you are currently covered in snow. :|

He talks to trees and Timmari wants to hug trees naked. What a couple.

Happy Maria

Today's dream involved a person named 'Salt' leaving the forums because of me. I think it was because I killed Viola or something. I guess they got a little....salty.

Ba-dum-tssh.

---
Someone: Such things are hard to beer.
Timmari: Yeah.
Oh Timmari, you missed the pun. I even think that person had made drink-related puns before saying that, too.

GK2 existed as a board game, with a touch of Monopoly. Me, WG, my little sister and mum were playing it, we were to teach my mum the game.

Someone was fixing Mia's hair, but something went wrong, and she had a flash of rage worthy of her cousin, but instead of putting butterflies on fire, it made her wet hair steam.

Apollo in the white room, sitting with a sheet of paper solving some tasks. Well this doesn't add up. Perhaps it's a flashback. Or a glimpse from an alternative universe.

Happy Maria

That drunk guy is Edgeworth

Hmm, so in the game, if you become bankrupt, does that mean you lose your badge and have to regain it by speed running GK2-5 in under an hour?

The white room lore grows ever larger, I see.

Hahaha, that'd make sense. (Just nod and smile, Timmari. Just nod and smile...)

I have no idea how you reached that conclusion, but... maybe?

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Might as well just throw it over him or something.

Cue some slapstick.
Bramimond wrote:

He's was going to ragequit everything and start a new life.
Quote:
"Nghooooh!"

Yes. I want to know what said crime was, though.
Quote:

Elegant.

Never trust kids.
Quote:
Eventually, we cornered her at a bathhouse and while she tried to escape across the pool, I dove in after her. Eventually we got her to confess: she was responsible for the thefts, but she was forced to do it by an infamous gang who had once caught her and threatened to kill her if she didn't do what they told her to. She din't know what they were planning to do with the parts she was collecting, though.

Aha. Never trust infamous gangs.
Going for Miles wrote:
On tonight: Nahyuta. So much Nahyuta.

:D
Quote:
"It's time for you to lipsync/sing for your Holy mother... for your life and your legacy" (RuPaul's drag race thing), but I don't think that specifically had to do with him, just inspired from the dream in which he mentioned spiritual lipsyncs.

Sounds like a lot of pressure.
Quote:
Other than that, the most specific thing I remember is that "Nahyuta talks to trees again", like a peach tree in wintertime.

Ohhh. :3 <3 Then his husband can hug it naked when it's summer.
Quote:

Yes.
Rubia wrote:
Now she's delivered a dream where I had to fight off shapeshifting demons, one-eyed monster turtles and alligators, a gory-looking pair of severed woman's feet that were possessed by an vengeful spirit all the while trying to keep some terrified innocents safe from them.

Hm. Quite creative.
Quote:
I even transformed into one of the monsters when it bit me and realized I had the power to shapeshift into them. Unfortunately, this just made the people I was trying to protect fear and shun me.

Aw. :/
Quote:
Well, fortunately, that dream was preceded by a dreamlet where I was a little girl again (so it was set in first-trilogy era) and carrying a little Pomeranian plushie wherever I went. One time I nearly lost it and found it soiled. I was crying as I brought it back home and when Pearl saw me, she cried too. Maya gave us a hug. Phoenix tossed it into the wash and gave me a reassuring pat on the head. Edgeworth, well, he wasn't too sure how to help, so he just rubbed my head too.

:acro:
Going for Miles wrote:
Timmari: Yeah.
Oh Timmari, you missed the pun. I even think that person had made drink-related puns before saying that, too.

Haha, I can imagine him being all clueless about puns when they're spoken to him.
Quote:
GK2 existed as a board game, with a touch of Monopoly. Me, WG, my little sister and mum were playing it, we were to teach my mum the game.

Ahaha, I don't know why I find that so easy to picture.
Quote:
Apollo in the white room, sitting with a sheet of paper solving some tasks. Well this doesn't add up. Perhaps it's a flashback. Or a glimpse from an alternative universe.

Task ending.
Socot wrote:
Today's dream involved a person named 'Salt' leaving the forums because of me. I think it was because I killed Viola or something. I guess they got a little....salty.

Interesting reaction.

Quote:
Cue some slapstick.

He'll trip into the bathtub, they put water in it, and while he's wet and struggling they barricade the opening to the bathroom with the mattresses. If nothing else, it'd buy them some time.

Quote:

But alas, the miracle never happen.

Quote:
Ohhh. :3 <3 Then his husband can hug it naked when it's summer.

Mm, I like the dream picture it gave me with a snow-covered tree and frosted peaches. Yes. Don't hug trees naked in the winter. Really, Timmari. Don't.

Quote:
Haha, I can imagine him being all clueless about puns when they're spoken to him.

Oh joy. I like this. How many puns can one cram into a conversation before Timmari catches on?

Quote:
Ahaha, I don't know why I find that so easy to picture.

There were items in the game, like balls. I gave little sister a ball in exchange for her making a commercial campaign for some product I had in my posession and wanted to profit from. Way more strategy than laaahgick chess.

Quote:
Task ending.

That's so anticlimactic. And now I'm laughing because I'm picturing Apollo sitting on the bed all formal writing the answers down and then the screen just fades with that.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
He'll trip into the bathtub, they put water in it, and while he's wet and struggling they barricade the opening to the bathroom with the mattresses. If nothing else, it'd buy them some time.

Do it! Haha, and first I read it as they were going to barricade the "regular" door. xD What do you think you will achieve, guys?
Quote:
Mm, I like the dream picture it gave me with a snow-covered tree and frosted peaches. Yes. Don't hug trees naked in the winter. Really, Timmari. Don't.

Ohhh. :3
No, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be worth it. 3:
Quote:
Oh joy. I like this. How many puns can one cram into a conversation before Timmari catches on?

Try it!
Quote:
There were items in the game, like balls. I gave little sister a ball in exchange for her making a commercial campaign for some product I had in my posession and wanted to profit from. Way more strategy than laaahgick chess.

Haha! Then when the game session is over she can chill with a DeKiller-dessert.
"Some man named... Virjande, I think... called us and said something about not including chess pieces or we'll see. Let's come up with another alternative."
Quote:
That's so anticlimactic. And now I'm laughing because I'm picturing Apollo sitting on the bed all formal writing the answers down and then the screen just fades with that.

Ahahaha. xD Over a year of dreaming building up to... that.

Quote:
Do it! Haha, and first I read it as they were going to barricate the "regular" door. xD What do you think you will achieve, guys?

*pushes the door* Hrrngh! Hrrrngh! Those meddling kids! >: O

Quote:
Try it!

I will. Oh, I will :godot:

Quote:
Haha! Then when the game session is over she can chill with a DeKiller-dessert.

As long as she throws the package away herself when she's finished with it. I'm not doing it again. :kudo:

Quote:
"Some man named... Virjande, I think... called us and said something about not including chess pieces or we'll see. Let's come up with another alternative."

Good ol' aGressive Virjande.

Going for Miles wrote:
He talks to trees and Timmari wants to hug trees naked. What a couple.

I can see how they bonded.

Going for Miles wrote:

Some people are also hard to beer. I would know.

Quote:

This sounds fun! :D How does it go?

Quote:

Poor Apollo. Even in an alternate universe, he's still stuck in the white room.

Socot wrote:
That drunk guy is Edgeworth

I'm pretty sure it's Phoenix talking about Edgeworth.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Bramimond wrote:

How dare he try to escape the sins of his past. He can't avoid my trollswatter forever!

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

He should meet with Sasha and her fishy puns.

Quote:

This sounds really interesting.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Do it! Haha, and first I read it as they were going to barricate the "regular" door. xD What do you think you will achieve, guys?

*pushes the door* Hrrngh! Hrrrngh! Those meddling kids! >: O

If this is all it took, the task ending is the only natural result.

How nice of Edgeworth's actor from the stage plays to visit me at school. I impressed him and some others by walking around on a balance ball. That basically was my main mode of transportation. And to think I called it "easy", but I was comparing it to walking up walls, which I was also practicing, so I guess.

Happy Maria

Today's dream was about a civil case involving Marlon Rimes, who testified three times. In the end, everyone was happy, everything was good, and there was some cheesy environmental message at the end.

Rubia: That's true, some people are hard to beer with all their wining.
He definitely should, I think he would think Sasha was funny (even if the puns would go over his head).
Very nice indeed. And very impressive indeed. That's a good measure. Compared to walking up walls, quite a lot of things are easy.

Socot: Oh joy. All well that ends well.

---

Nahyuta and Timmari, along with one or two guests I'm pretty sure were Apollo and/or Polecat, were eating meat and mashed potaatohs.

Shortly before ascending the throne, the real Ga'ran was killed and replaced with a quadront. She and Amara had a brother, who testified that the real Ga'ran was "kind, miffy... and approachable.". Amara was also replaced with a quadront at some point, she became way more rude and grumpy, which people in Khura'in assumed was because of cherubes messing with her. I thought about the chances of there being someone looking exactly like Ga'ran and someone looking exactly like Amara... and Apollo (Aploplo, that is)... and Aploplo. A quadront of the quadront? No thanks.

Timmari and Nahyuta were walking along a beach in the evening, talking about some idea or so they had "like a producer and a commercialman".

Timmari and some other people were on the beach and he dug up a lightblue box he'd buried in the sand a while ago. He had put food in it, but when he opened it, it was empty. (And I wondered if this was where the "Timmari Vernessa sand eating theory", that stickfigure mentioned once, would come into play).
Timmari: Noo! What is this! Shit on any...!
Apparently, that last sentence was complete like that, and "shit on any" was a curse he used sometimes.

Oh, and I just saw this. https://caplicos.tumblr.com/post/163036418216/see-you-in-court-bitch "It's just a pen?" Yeaaaah right, Stonerpollo.

Going for Miles wrote:
That's a good measure. Compared to walking up walls, quite a lot of things are easy.

Thoughts like this get me through life. "At least I don't have to walk up walls."

Quote:
Nahyuta and Timmari, along with one or two guests I'm pretty sure were Apollo and/or Polecat, were eating meat and mashed potaatohs.

Potaatohs!? :o (I know I'm just spelling it out, but it's so fun to say. Potaatohs.)

Quote:
I thought about the chances of there being someone looking exactly like Ga'ran and someone looking exactly like Amara... and Apollo (Aploplo, that is)... and Aploplo. A quadront of the quadront? No thanks.

The sisters can pull off looking like each other, but like Apollo too? That's impressive, like Lars-Åke impressive. Or is it Lars-Åke himself? He has a lot of masks.

Quote:
Apparently, that last sentence was complete like that, and "shit on any" was a curse he used sometimes.

Sounds like a legitimate curse to me.

Quote:
Oh, and I just saw this. https://caplicos.tumblr.com/post/163036418216/see-you-in-court-bitch "It's just a pen?" Yeaaaah right, Stonerpollo.

That is the bulkiest phone I have ever seen, and I've seen Dad with his ol' Nokia.

Quote:
Thoughts like this get me through life. "At least I don't have to walk up walls."

Wonderful.

Quote:
That's impressive, like Lars-Åke impressive. Or is it Lars-Åke himself? He has a lot of masks.

Oooh shit. :gregory: Would hardly surprise me if that idiot just up and became queen.

Quote:
Sounds like a legitimate curse to me.

I guess, but the way he said it sounded like he cut himself off which he did not.

Quote:
That is the bulkiest phone I have ever seen, and I've seen Dad with his ol' Nokia.

I thought it was a microwave.

I can't believe my plush dog from when I was a baby is actually property of Capcom, specifically from GS4, the version unreleased to the West. I was sued for supposedly "stealing" it from some convention event and things almost went to court. Fortunately, I won the suit, thanks to Apollo's help.
"I can't believe anyone would mistake this dog for the actual dog. They don't look alike at all."
"Wait...Was Missile actually planned for GS4??"
"What? No, the other dog."

I can only assume he was referring to Eldoon's dog. No other dog was relevant in that game. :(

Happy Maria

You mean Spoon? Or was it Salt? Idr honestly

Spoon. He has enough Salt in his bowls.

The Enigma

Socot wrote:
Today's dream was about a civil case involving Marlon Rimes, who testified three times. In the end, everyone was happy, everything was good, and there was some cheesy environmental message at the end.

The dissin' of global warming

Going for Miles wrote:

I love this dreamlet and I don't know why :sahwit: maybe i'm just happy that everyone's getting along with Polecat. Or rather, Polecat has learned to play nice with everyone else

Quote:
Shortly before ascending the throne, the real Ga'ran was killed and replaced with a quadront. She and Amara had a brother, who testified that the real Ga'ran was "kind, miffy... and approachable.". Amara was also replaced with a quadront at some point, she became way more rude and grumpy, which people in Khura'in assumed was because of cherubes messing with her. I thought about the chances of there being someone looking exactly like Ga'ran and someone looking exactly like Amara... and Apollo (Aploplo, that is)... and Aploplo. A quadront of the quadront? No thanks.

Oh, oh dang. Quadrontception :O

Quote:

I'm definitely going to start using this x)

Quote:

URL requested not found :sadshoe: maybe Apollo was too stoned to post an actual link (get it, cause you're actually Apollo hurr durr I'll just leave now)

"I can't believe anyone would mistake this dog for the actual dog. They don't look alike at all."

I can only assume he was referring to Eldoon's dog. No other dog was relevant in that game. :(

Allow me to do you an explain, fren: the other dog is Mikeko in disguise :3 I'll just leave now

Ugh, I'm in a dry spell for AA dreams. Completely unrelated, has anyone started playing Lady Layton yet? I don't gots enough space for the IOS version :sadshoe:
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Bramimond wrote:
Quote:

URL requested not found :sadshoe: maybe Apollo was too stoned to post an actual link (get it, cause you're actually Apollo hurr durr I'll just leave now)

Oh, no. The OP removed the post... It was a comic based the "Is that a WEED?" vine, where Trucy accuses Apollo, who has a pen in his mouth. And then she dialed 911 on the microwave.

Quote:

Allow me to do you an explain, fren: the other dog is Mikeko in disguise :3 I'll just leave now

:| Now I want a Mikeko plushie... He could join my happy gang of animal plush friends on my bed.

I don't remember if it was made official, but according to the GS4 4koma Kingdom comics, Eldoon's dog Spoon is a light color, probably whitish (Her JP name is Renge, which is the white soup spoon you see with noodle bowls). My dog plush is white. I can kinda see the connection.

Quote:
Ugh, I'm in a dry spell for AA dreams. Completely unrelated, has anyone started playing Lady Layton yet? I don't gots enough space for the IOS version :sadshoe:

Aw. I haven't yet. Maybe when it comes out on the 3DS, I'll buy it. I don't have enough space on my phone either. Then again, I'm also saving up for when DGS2 comes out. Choices, choices...

Quote:
The dissin' of global warming

The environmental message we all need.

Quote:
I love this dreamlet and I don't know why :sahwit: maybe i'm just happy that everyone's getting along with Polecat. Or rather, Polecat has learned to play nice with everyone else

xD Indeed, he can be a good lad when he wants to! :D

Quote:
I'm definitely going to start using this x)

Haha! Me too :sahwit:

Quote:
Ugh, I'm in a dry spell for AA dreams.

Ach. May the confetti rain upon you.

---
There was a medicine you sprayed into your mouth. I was a little scared of it, because I thought for some reason maybe Daryan had done something to it. Then I looked at the bottle and saw the medicine was actually called "Daryanman".

Retinz and Nahyuta lived in the woods a bit away from each other. They met and had sex. It wasn't as much about physical attraction as it was about attraction to attitude. Oh yeah, they got along great in the game.

Apollo in the white room:
- Problem. Problem. Problem. Problem.
Indeed, kiddo. I hope Aura hears him and takes action.
Page 390 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby