Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 2 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. RewardTopic%20Title

No other way than to make this mistake.

"Hmm..." Lyla places a hand on her chin in thought. "I see, I see! My talent has to do with accuracy! Whethee it be shooting a firearm or throwing, I'm great at it!" She grins widely, evidently very prideful of her own abilities. "But if you're a superhero, then you must've met at least one villain, no?"

"Oh hey, that's pretty cool..." Momo mutters, fairly impressed. "Well, I mean, yeah, I have...but like...The villains in real life are kind of different than the ones in movies, y'know? They can even be scarier sometimes.." He shudders slightly. "Have you ever fought someone before?"

No other way than to make this mistake.

"Ah... well, that makes sense!" Lyla nods. "Have I ever fought someone... well, it depends. Do you mean in a competition? Yeah, tons of people! And I... always won! Yeah..." She clears her throat, proceeding with her speech. "But if you mean an actual duel, not really, no."

[put something witty here]

Molly tunes out the ongoing discussions and heads straight for the refreshments table, eager to prepare a cup of tea for herself. She grimaces at the generic label on the bag, but places it in her cup nonetheless.

As she waits for it to seep, she can't help but stare at Sachi making her rounds, bewilderment clear on her face.

"That style... it can't be intentional, can it?"

ASCEND

Noticing Claudius looking in her general direction, Anissa shudders in fright, probably intimidated by his scary armor and apparent skill in subjugating nations. She quickly turns around and walks toward the bowl of cookies, but on her way she trips over to cleaning robot as it patrols the floor.

She stumbles a few feet and then turns to look at the cleaning robot, slowly heading to the other side of the room, unconcerned. Clenching her fists, she shouts at it, "Wh- What? E- Even the Roomba w- wants to see me suffer?" She looks at the floor, seemingly on the verge of tears.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"W-Why are you all talking about superheroes..? I-I think the bodyguard's assistant is right..! We must be kidnapped! I-I'm scared!"

Akio took his lighter and held it tightly like a child would a teddy bear.

"Hmph, just one last case, eh?" Dallas thought. "I promised myself I wouldn't do this anymore..."

Dallas took out a cigarette and lit it. He puffed on it and stared at the ceiling, lost in his own thoughts as if they were the most complex in the room. "We need to find out who brought us to this dive. It seems like we all had our separate encounters with some goons, so I'd guess an organization is behind this. Probably reality TV. If there's one deduction I'm sure of, we're not in any danger. Let's keep our wits about us."

Kagayaki walked into the common area; she stopped in front of the whiteboard and tilted her head as she eyed it curiously. "'...Have a great year?'" she repeated the message written there. "Are we really expected to remain here for that long? And for what purpose?"

She continued on to the elevators to try them again; no dice. The cleaning robot bumped harmlessly into her foot, then turned and continued on its journey. As it did, she looked down at the machine and sighed. "Someone has to show up eventually, at the very least to provide food and drinks, right? But how would they get here with no entrances? For that matter, how did we get here?"

Her eyes widened as an idea struck her. She spun away from the doors and quickly made her way to the self-proclaimed Ultimate Knight. "Lord Cardor?" she asked. "Do you think it would be possible to wedge the elevator doors open with your sword? Even if the elevator itself won't run, perhaps we can ascend or descend the shaft and find a way out that way."

Shy guy

Dale pulled an odd expression when Dallas said their kidnappers were harmless, but remained silent, not wanting to worry anyone. He didn't want them to become complacent, however. "I say we keep vigilant. If we just go around thinking our captors are reality TV producers, we might walk into a very real trap."

For his own sanity he ignored Akio's comments and walked back over to his jacket, picking it up to put it back on again. He then made his way over to the wideboard, re-reading all that was on it. " 'Class meet and greet'... Well, you might be partially right, Dallas. They want us to take the time to get to know each other first, which does seem very... spectator sporty."

Hearing Kagayaki's proposal, he moved a little closer to the elevators, ready to be on the front line if anything came of it.

Sock

Silas approaches Dallas and smiles.
"That's exactly what happened with me. Little trickster got the jump on me, and I was out cold.. If we're all truly in the same situation, then they must've hit S a little too hard."

He chuckles to himself a little bit, but his smile goes away quickly after. "We should all remain calm. We're all some kind of Ultimate, right? I'm sure we don't have anything to worry about. It pains me to see people as great as all of you stress out." His last comment was spoken as he looks about the room, speaking louder to catch the attention of some of the other students.

"I'm sure everything will turn out juuust fine."

I require pandas

lcarus wrote:
Molly tunes out the ongoing discussions and heads straight for the refreshments table, eager to prepare a cup of tea for herself. She grimaces at the generic label on the bag, but places it in her cup nonetheless.

As she waits for it to seep, she can't help but stare at Sachi making her rounds, bewilderment clear on her face.

"That style... it can't be intentional, can it?"

Sachi turned around, smiling at Molly. "Well of course it Is. What, do you not like it?" She runs her hand through her half head of hair.

Kachu wrote:
Silas approaches Dallas and smiles.
"That's exactly what happened with me. Little trickster got the jump on me, and I was out cold.. If we're all truly in the same situation, then they must've hit S a little too hard."

Dallas ashed his cigarette on the floor. "I was curious about S actually. What could the purpose of that costume be? Perhaps he's the celebrity host who needs to stay hidden from us."

"So this is only a publicity stunt? An elaborate joke?"

Molly directs her attention to the detective as she sips her tea, nearly gagging on the bland taste.

"...hah! That's a relief! Ultimate this and that, we're just being shown off to the world, that's it! Some of you must be actors, right? The funny way of speaking, the two men in armor... but you could have at least been gentler when you brought me here! I really thought I was being kidnapped!"

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
Sachi turned around, smiling at Molly. "Well of course it Is. What, do you not like it?" She runs her hand through her half head of hair.

"Oh, yes! It's a wonderful costume! Really makes you stand out in this cast, ahaha..."

ASCEND

"Y- Yeah, I got k- kidnapped too..." Anissa adds, "Some weird f- foreign guy gave me some kind of drink... and then some weird stuff happened... and I g- got dragged here... I think his name was L- LeBlanc."

Anissa shudders at Silas's comment and mumbles, "N- No, I'm not an Ultimate, so n- nothing's gonna be fine! We're all g- gonna die! O- Or we'll g- get out and I'll starve to death anyway! There's nothing we can do!" Anissa stops herself and starts taking deep breaths, trying to calm down.
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sock

"Pestering S about it won't get us anywhere. So how about we just treat him like normal for now, eh? Can we all agree to that?"

He shifts over to Anissa, speaking loudly. "Don't kid yourself! Whatever you do is probably a heck of a lot better than what I can do! Someone as cute as you shouldn't be stressing so much. Whatever this is, I won't let any of you fantastic people die. That includes each and every one of you. That's a promise."

Silas gives off a smile to finish up his attempt at cheering Anissa up.

I require pandas

lcarus wrote:
"So this is only a publicity stunt? An elaborate joke?"

Molly directs her attention to the detective as she sips her tea, nearly gagging on the bland taste.

"...hah! That's a relief! Ultimate this and that, we're just being shown off to the world, that's it! Some of you must be actors, right? The funny way of speaking, the two men in armor... but you could have at least been gentler when you brought me here! I really thought I was being kidnapped!"

Sad_Yoshi wrote:

"Oh, yes! It's a wonderful costume! Really makes you stand out in this cast, ahaha..."

"This isn't a costume. Believe it or not, I'm not an actress, really.... it would be a little silly if all these people except you were pretending to be something they're not for some dumb joke, don't you think?" Sachi responded, smoothing her skirt out again.

Within a few seconds, Claudius lifted Annisa by her shoulders, the temperature around him rising violently. "What's this about LeBlanc!?"

"...Oh! So he's the bodyguard..!" Akio said, finally realizing who Dale was. "Well, in that case, we have the Ultimate Bodyguard with us, so we should fine, huh?"

Akio smiled innocently. Pure but irritating nonetheless.

"...But do you guys *really* think this is some reality show? Sounds strange to me...the crazy one might be right to be scared."

Akio's smile didn't fade. "I remember a needle prick...and a man with long black hair. And Ms. Crazy Chick over there was given a weird drink? Hmmmm."

Suddenly, he brought out his lighter. "But Mr. Sherlock is right! We aren't in danger! After all, we have plenty of talents perfect for warding off foes!"

I require pandas

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"...Oh! So he's the bodyguard..!" Akio said, finally realizing who Dale was. "Well, in that case, we have the Ultimate Bodyguard with us, so we should fine, huh?"

Akio smiled innocently. Pure but irritating nonetheless.

"...But do you guys *really* think this is some reality show? Sounds strange to me..."

Akio's smile didn't fade. "I remember a needle prick...and a man with long black hair. Doesn't that sound familiar to anyone..?"

Suddenly, he brought out his lighter. "But Mr. Sherlock is right! We aren't in danger! After all, we have plenty of talents perfect for warding off foes!"

Sachi looks over at Akio, and waves to get his attention.

"Pardon me, but did you say something about getting injected? Well we're two of a kind, then! I was treating a sickly elder, when he suddenly got better in a split second and injected me...The next thing I knew, I woke up here!"

ASCEND

Kachu wrote:
He shifts over to Anissa, speaking loudly. "Don't kid yourself! Whatever you do is probably a heck of a lot better than what I can do! Someone as cute as you shouldn't be stressing so much. Whatever this is, I won't let any of you fantastic people die. That includes each and every one of you. That's a promise."

Silas gives off a smile to finish up his attempt at cheering Anissa up.

Clearly getting more and more flustered, Anissa replies, "N- No, you don't understand! I c- can't do anything! I shouldn't be here! I hate that st- stupid sch-"

Vanny-Voolins wrote:
Within a few seconds, Claudius lifted Annisa by her shoulders, the temperature around him rising violently. "What's this about LeBlanc!?"

Anissa screams, shuts her eyes, and shouts, "I- I don't know! I already said everything! D- Don't kill me!"

Last edited by Planetbox on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akio shook his head. "A sick man attacked you? T-That's scary..."

Akio shuddered and held out his lighter, letting it burn brightly. "I-If I see that Wiseau figure again, I'll cook him..! He must have been a dirty cop! That statue of the mayor meant nothing!"

"...Wait? You got bested by an old guy?"

Kachu wrote:
"Pestering S about it won't get us anywhere. So how about we just treat him like normal for now, eh? Can we all agree to that?".

"Thank you, Silas." S said, sincerely.

"Anyways, I'm just as clueless about our situation as the rest of you. Everyone here appears to have been kidnapped, right? I wonder if that's what happened to me as well?"

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
"This isn't a costume. Believe it or not, I'm not an actress, really.... it would be a little silly if all these people except you were pretending to be something they're not for some dumb joke, don't you think?" Sachi responded, smoothing her skirt out again.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I just couldn't believe your style was... deliberate. I mean, natural? Uh..."

She distracts herself with another swig of her tea, no less revolted by the taste, but the tidbits from the rest of the classmates catch her attention.

"So we all have that much in common, then. I was grabbed by some horrible looking man in the middle of my show. Forced a cloth over my face, and... Well, you see where I am now."

Sock

"Whoaaa there, buddy!" Silas addresses Claudius.

"Calm down, man. There's no need for any of that. Can't you see you're scaring her?"

Silas flashes a quick thumbs up to S before addressing the giant and the stuttering girl once more.

"We should all try and ease up a little. We shouldn't resort to anything too crazy yet. Surely, if someone went though all the trouble to get us all here, they wouldn't leave us waiting for too long."

"I've seen pervs like that cosplayer at my circus..." Akio snickered, staring at Claudius. "We'd call security and lure him away with some fried chicken and magazines."

Equipped with Game

Penelope looked around, taking in the people and all their interacting, and talking. "Ah...you know, some of these people seem a bit intimidating....not naming names but, Cladius especially - Ah well, I am sure it'll all be fine." She was mumbling more to herself before ears perk at the word "kidnapped" as she turned to S. "Kidnapped...? Was I kidnapped?" She looked up, thinking to herself. "Oh, I was....wow, that's not something people normally forget huh..." She smiles a bit awkwardly and looks away, "uh..."

I require pandas

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Akio shook his head. "A sick man attacked you? T-That's scary..."

Akio shuddered and held out his lighter, letting it burn brightly. "I-If I see that Wiseau figure again, I'll cook him..! He must have been a dirty cop! That statue of the mayor meant nothing!"

"...Wait? You got bested by an old guy?"

"......well as you can see, I'm not the strongest person here...." she flexed her nonexistent arm muscles with a sheepish grin, then let them flop to her sides.

"And besides, sometimes things happen that are out of our control. What's with you and fire anyways?"

lcarus wrote:
"Oh! I'm sorry, I just couldn't believe your style was... deliberate. I mean, natural? Uh..."

"Well of course it's natural. Everything about me is natural. Gee it almost sounds like you don't like it, not that I mind...." Sachi shrugged. "To each their own."

"Yeah, we've got some muscle at least. If some sick producer comes in here they'll have a bad time if I have anything to say about it."

Casey cracks her knuckles. And nods in appreciation to those who have shown a willingness to fight, like Dale and Aiko.

"Hey no big deal, I was drugged by some squirt at a bar. He would've been about your guys's age."

She glances at S as she says this.

"All it takes is taking your eyes off a drink. If I can get kidnapped by some greasy little kid, it coulda happened to anybody."

"Anyway guys, we've been given a second chance at this! Next time we ain't going down easy!"

"W-What's with me and fire..? What's with you and grass? I have allergies, you know!"

Claudius took a deep breath and set the frightened girl gently on the ground. "I apologize, this is not your fault. But this is unbelievable, he would never do that! LeBlanc is a good man! It must be a different person from the one I know, that must be it..." he walked off, ignoring the people talking to him.

I require pandas

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"W-What's with me and fire..? What's with you and grass? I have allergies, you know!"

"Scuse me, it's not just grass. In fact, if you have allergies, I'm sure I could make something to help you!" She smiled brightly. "And I was only trying to get to know you, no need to get defensive."

Equipped with Game

CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Fire...?" Penelope shakes her head at the word, "Oh man, I'm terrified of fire. All the people I've had to help that suffered damages, losses, and so much more because of fire. It's scary..." She scrunches up her face, then scans her brain for memory, " wait a hot second... Someone here is ultimate Pyromaniac! How could I forget I must've spaced out-" She freezes, realizing what she just said, and gasps, " Oh no puns are invading my dialogue now...I must've said too many in my life!"

ASCEND

Once Anissa is set back down, she just trembles and takes deep breaths, seemingly too traumatized by the experience to say anything.

Sock

"...Right. Glad to uh.. See you're feeling better. You ever wanna talk, come find me, yeah? I'll always make time for someone sweet like you."

With a slight shrug, Silas walks off to find some other students to talk to.

CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Well no one's asking for your whole life story. C'mon just tell us a little about your sick rad fire stuff! We're just looking for something fun to talk about. Not that uh... fire's always fun or anything."

Casey adds the last part while eyeing Penelope.

"Look guys are you sure we shouldn't just bust the hell out of here? Like I get that maybe someone will show up and then we'll get to have fun beating them to a fine slime, but, like, I don't wanna waste my time."

S heads over to the cookies and picks one up. He brings it to where his mouth would be, if it wasn't covered by the suit, trying to eat it. Unfortunately for him, it breaks upon his helmet and falls on the floor, making more of a mess for the Roomba. He sighs.

"I guess I shouldn't try the tea then..."

"You guys are just giving fire a bad name. And I'm not getting defensive!!"

Akio turned to Casey. "Something about my fire stuff..? What's with me and fire..."

Akio briefly went into a train of thought, before letting out an impish smile. "I guess fires are just a lot of fun..."

Equipped with Game

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"You guys are just giving fire a bad name. And I'm not getting defensive!!"

Akio turned to Casey. "Something about my fire stuff..? What's with me and fire..."

Akio briefly went into a train of thought, before letting out an impish smile. "I guess fires are just a lot of fun..."

Penelope shakes her head, "Well, there is good fire can do....but I still am scared of it. Incredibly destructive it can be, especially in the wrong hands." She laughs uncomfortably, "If it is what you like though...you would be a good rapper I'd say, seems you can really bring the fire...!" Penelope giggles to herself, then blushes.

"Uhh....that wasn't my best..."

"I can relate to that. I mean pool is fun but if I could do anything for money in the whole wide world, I'd probably have fun messing with fire. Just like the thrill of undoing work and scattering something to the wind? Living in the heat of the moment? Like that sounds cool. Cooler than clicking cues in some dive downtown at least, though that can have it's own highs."

Casey grins when talking about fire. Something about it seems to catch her interest.

"Hey man, don't shame him! He's a pro you know? We all think about what it's like to light fires but he's the real deal. Like I get it's dangerous, but trust me when I say a lot of things can be really dangerous in the wrong hands," she says to Penelope.

"Hey, Anissa, don't take this stupid talent crap so seriously, okay? Like seriously, it's just a way for some smug butt faces to jerk off about how good they are at their stupid hobbies. Like oh, I'm so good at checkers that I need a damn diploma from a trillion-dollar bureaucracy to tell me that I'm good! It's ridiculous. Just be cool, dude."

Casey waves her fand in front of her face like something smells. Talking about the school seems to get her routinely annoyed.

ASCEND

"N- No, I don't have a choice!" Anissa replies, "That's all a- anyone thinks of me! Just some Ultimate with a worthless talent! ...A- And that's all I'll ever be!"

Page 2 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus